Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Great! I can't wait!

I have a proposition. Why not orchestrate a captains' meeting once the head-captain returns, but before we can have our characters interact. K0V was talking about how our interactions help character develop, and I agree. Silverain, i'd be honored if you included my characters in your posts. :P I have to admit, I am obsessed with Captain Honoko and enjoy including her in my posts.

I wish you had your IM on. We could have convos about our characters like K0V and I do.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Silverain said…
Yua sits and watches from the other side of Mikazuki’s bed as the interview was getting set up. She was not sure if there was anything else for her to do here at the moment. One of the devices they took out to use seemed a little odd to her and she cocked her head to the side. Yua was about to ask about it but then snaps to attention as she hears the sound of someone knocking at the door. She swiftly stands and went to open it. On the other side, waiting patiently was a male nurse. He bows before speaking.

Nurse: “Excuse me Captain Honoka! The lieutenant of squad seven is in need of another treatment.”

Quidel: “What?” He shifted his head on his pillow in a panic.

Yua: She turns to him. “It’s okay, Captain Erlantz. Her injuries are not serious it’s just that there are many to deal with.” That only made his face drain of color. Then suddenly he throws the covers off him and attempts to get up. The staff members waiting in the corner rush over to hold him down. He immediately protests their efforts as they calmly urge him to lie down.

The captain and lieutenant of squad twelve don’t even react to the wrestling match.

Quidel: “Let me go!”

Yua smiles and goes over to him. The crowds of nurses part for her and she puts a hand on Quidel’s shoulder, gently pushing him back down. Quidel stared into her eyes for a moment and hissed in frustration when her stern expression tells him he is not leaving this bed. Mikazuki shook her head sadly at him; she couldn’t blame him for his reaction.

Yua: “She is fine! She was only sleeping when I saw her last.” He gives in reluctantly and plunked back on the blankets. The pieces of his broken staff were lying next to him and he gripped it tighter in his fist. He was ashamed of how the fighting went, to get so beaten up like that. Hikaru depended on his abilities but they ended up letting her down.

Quidel: “When she wakes up will you tell me?”

Yua: “Of course.” She turns to Mikazuki. “I’ll be back to see how you’re all doing in a little while.”

Mikazuki: She dips her head gratefully. “Thank you.” Then she bit her lip as she turns her attention back to the Captain of squad twelve who was about to begin the interviews.

Yua: “Captain-”

Captain Kurrotasu: “I know what you’re going to say.” He turns to look at her. “I will keep their health in mind as I work, don’t worry.” He reassures with a light wave of his hand.

Yua then turns just as Hayyel came through the door. He had a troubled expression on his face.

Captain Kurrotasu: “Ah, good you’re back! Why don’t we start with you Lieutenant?” he turned on his recorders with a push on a button.

He looked hesitantly at his captain at first but when Mikazuki smiled, showing him that is was okay, he relaxed some.

Hayyel: “All right ask away.”

Yua: Bringing her attention back to the messenger nurse “Let’s go!” Once she passes through the threshold she turns and bows to the others as she closes the door.

They quickly arrive at the trauma center and bursts through the doors. Hikaru lay in the bed on the far side of the room with her hulking lieutenant was hovering over her unconscious form. Two other nurses where there checking her bandages and their brisk movements made little pockets of space that she could see through. The female lieutenant’s face had been littered with cuts and when she was first brought in Yua could hardly recognize her. After they put her on the operating table the captain had gone straight to work on relieving her of pain.

The damage was throughout her body was in cuts, gashes and a few burns but thankfully it was nothing she had not seen before. Wasureppoi turned to her then.

Wasureppoi: “Time for another round Captain.” He commented simply.

Yua: “I know!” She hurries over to her bedside opposite of her lieutenant and saw red seeping through one of the bandages. She uncovers the wound and began to use healing kido. Yua focuses silently as the light emanates from her palm in bright green waves. She watches as it washes over the laceration and closes it as she replenishes the reiatsu. Hikaru’s chest rose and fell slowly, her breaths keeping steady as they worked silently over her.

When she was satisfied with it she turns to grab a clean white cloth and submerges it in warm water. She wrings it out and wipes away the blood that stained her healed skin. She then moves on to the next one and repeats the process. Lieutenant Wasureppoi walks down to the foot of the bed and his giant hands glow over her injured leg. She looks up at him as the gash on her legs was soon restored. He uses another damp cloth to clean the blood off.

Yua: “Okay, help me get her on her side.” she whispers as they eased their hands under her and tilt her over to reveal the wounds on her back. They were not very deep. Slowly they scour over her body healing as they go.

Yua: “We have given her two treatments already.” she notes as she lifts her hands over a shallow wound.

Wasureppoi: “Yes, and its steadily making her stronger.” He indicated to the monitors that beeped evenly behind him. They were down to the last few nicks and scrapes that were too small to waste kido on. They cleaned and dressed them none the less, making sure the bandages were in place before gently turning her on her back again. The other nurses wheeled over a fresh clean bed for Hikaru and placed it next to her currently used bed. Yua orders her lieutenant to switch her over and he silently picks the sleeping girl up with little effort, turns, and sets her down on the soft new mattress.

Yua gathers up the reddened washcloths goes to throw them away. The nurses push out the old bed through the doors and she hears people talking when they swung opened.

???: “Is the captain in there?” someone said followed by another voice. Her attention was locked on the newcomers and she turns to her Lieutenant.

Yua: “I’ll be just outside. If she wakes up-”

Wasureppoi: “You’ll be the first to know.” He answered as she went through the doors.

Out in the hall she recognizes Kakura’s squad members and she greeted them with a smile.

Yua: “Is your captain with his sister?” she wondered. Seiren shook her head quickly.

Lieutenant Seiren: “Not yet Captain Honoka but he will be soon.” The other person had a nervous look as the lieutenant finished.

Yua: “Oh? All right, well when he does arrive tell him she resting in the recovery wing. Right now she is being interviewed by Captain Kurrotasu, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if Kakura wants to see her.”

Seiren nods and turns to walk away being followed closely by her subordinate.

The captain of squad four lets out a small fatigued sigh and turns to go back in the trauma room, but she pauses suddenly when out of her periphery she saw a male figure standing at the other end of the hallway. She whipped around and saw the familiar flash of his golden spiked hair and the sparks of his electric blue eyes as he goes around the corner. Before he was completely out of sight he gave her a look that troubled her greatly.

Yua: “Captain Seishin?” her voice trembled. Then she took off after him at once.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
And here's my last character

Name: Sagara
Race: Arrancar
Height: 6"3'
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Brown hair, cut close to his head
Position: Not sure yet, I'll change it when I know
Personality: Sagara has an extremely short temper, and is one of the most aggressive espada. He hates opponents who back off and fight from a distance, saying that it isn't the right way to fight. Despite his violent tendencies and short temper, he actually has a very strong code of honor, and hates it when someone tries to win a fight using trickery and deception.

Zanpakuto: A large silver broadsword.
Ressurection: He stabs his sword in to the ground, and the ground around him begins to rumble and sink, with him at the center. After a few seconds, the sword glows dark red, and the ground releases a cloud of dust that covers everything. When it clears, he has taken the form of something that has the body of a large horse, and the horns of a bull.

Sorry it took me a while just to put this up here. Midterms :P
laugh
Nice character. Too bad we won't actually have a chance to fight him.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Captain Yua told Kai where to find Hayyel's room cause she was busy with other things. As Kai is walking the corridors he is seeing nurses rushing to places. He reaches Hayyel's room and enters it to find Captain Korrotasu sitting there.

Kai: I didnt know u were here. U must be the new Squad 12 Captain and Head of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute.

Captain Korrotasu: Yes I am and U might u be

Kai: Im the Kido Commander Kai Shuichi. Also the Squad 5 Captain which will be official when Head-Capt Sureiya gets back.

Captain Korrotasu: "Of course it will" still holding his smile "might I ask u why r u here, Captain"

Kai: Im here to collect the residual reiatsu on Hayyel left by the enemy. After that, I will leave u alone to finish what u were doing. If thats OK with u, Hayyel

Hayyel: Sure

Kai walks over and pulls out a vile that is specially made for collecting reiatsu. When he was done, Kai puts the vile back into his inside jacket pocket. He heads for the door but before he leaves he turns back at Hayyel and says, "Get well soon Lieutenant". Kai leaves the Squad 4 Barracks and then shunpos over to the Kido Corp HQ to analyze the reiatsu. Kai gets there, sits in his chair, inserts the vile, and gets to work
Sorry for it being a little short
Ace, you are aware that the kido corp, though they work alongside the gotei 13, they are not a division within the collective 13. They have a separate commander and vice-commander. Therefore,a captain of the gotei thirteen wouldn't be both. Why not have two characters, one being the commander of kido corp, which would be cool, and your other character as the captain of squad 5.

Plus, that research is specifically designated to Captain Korrotasu because he is the head of research and development. I planned on writing a post about it from the beginning. In much earlier posts, we talked about it, so I doubt you read as early as page 12. lol Anyways, the kido corp wouldn't analyze reitasu data. Develop some new techniques, that'd be cool. Interesting post, however.
big smile
Thanx.... Now that u mention it, I'll make a character as the Commander of the Kido Corp either tonight or tomorrow. Can u give me some ideas of techniques I can develop
We can work on them together, if you want my help. I have an entire word document dedicated to hado and bakudo. You've likely noticed some of my own creations, I use them frequently. Haha.

And now that I think of it, your character at the kido corp can help Captain Korrotasu analyze the reiatsu, it might be a good collaboration.
That sounds good to me and I would like to work with Captain Korrotasu
[The Adjudicator Bureau]

(Captain Korrotasu eagerly submits his results into a cluster of computers. He fusses with vials, flasks, slides with various samples and a plethora of electrical devices, intended for probing beyond the naked eye).

Captain Korrotasu: (in a moment of excitement, he loses his characteristic soft-spoken approrach) Lieutenant…the instruments, bring them over immediately!

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Yes, captain (handing him numerous samples). I just placed four of the Reiatsu samples within the collecting plate and they are ready for the centrifuge process.

Captain Korrotasu: Perfect, absolutely perfect (grinning proudly). Place the various slides beside you in their appropriate locations. Be sure to separate the flesh into three individual samples so I can test their molecular density, integrity, and composition.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Of course, captain. The vials are just now ready to be processed, each having been suspended.

Captain Korrotasu: (he watches as his lieutenant triggers the mechanisms, beginning the microscopic view of the contents. The data flows into his computer, signaling a parade of symbols and other pictographic representations that would boggle the average mind) Intriguing…these stats are beyond what I expected. And continuing to surpass my expectations no less…(he relishes these scientific discoveries, clutching the edge of his console tightly. As the numbers begins building, forming a crude understanding of the data, he receives an ever greater level of data from the centrifuge analysis).

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: (he sets two flasks within a suspended tube, a powerful surge of energy mixes with the liquid creating a violent reaction)

Captain Korrotasu: (feverishly watches the dials rocket back and forth, which brings an even wider grin to his face). What was once perceived as an impossibility has now become reality. What a superlative reaction, lieutenant. Did you see those readings?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Yes, they were extraordinarily high. Could it be mistaken?

Captain Korrotasu: No, my technology never misrepresents the facts. No…it is accurate (he stares into the screen, deciphering the cryptic data. He bears his teeth further with every new discovery, his excitement hardly containable. With a swat of his hand, he gestures for his lieutenant to leave his lab. He quietly continues his research, rapidly shifting between graphs and charts. He begins entering data which produces ever more elaborate diagrams. His grin becomes sharper than his blade when suddenly a commanding voice breaks the silence).

??? : What did you discover?

Captain Korrotasu: (He halts his research, carefully attending to the individual hiding behind the soft but confident tone. Resting his elbows on the desk and folding his hands together, he reveals surprising results). "Discover" doesn’t begin to explain the scope of these findings. They exceeded earlier predictions by a tremendous degree. Based on these analyses, the residual energy varies by a considerable amount between samples (tapping his finger against one of the numerous vials). Interestingly enough, elder samples seem to possess a superior quantity of energy, unlike their counterparts. The potency appears to be inverted, vastly contradicting earlier assumptions. The data displays an incontrovertible shift amongst the varying specimens. In effect, the newer the prodigy, the less residual energy it occupies.

???: Are you certain?

Captain Korrotasu: More specimens would likely improve the validity of my findings, but nevertheless, I doubt it is necessary. These results are rather convincing regardless of the numbers of samples I have. Earlier validity was much lower, but by accessing the new data, it has allowed me a much broader perspective (their conversation is abruptly halted when Lieutenant Nayuhoko rushed into his lab. Captain Korrotasu glares at him).

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: You asked me to inform you immediately when there is a fluctuation in spiritual density.

Captain Korrotasu: Yes. What perimeters?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: 12 out of 15.

Captain Korrotasu: Huh…(he says perplexingly). It appears our arrancar friends are up to no good again. What about Head-Captain Sureiya?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Still engaged. Lieutenant Hatsuna has already eliminated her threat.

Captain Korrotasu: Go on ahead, I will be there shortly. I first must pay a visit to Captain Kurotsuki (he watches his lieutenant leave, turning his sights to his other visitor).

???: Not very bright, that one.

Captain Korrotasu: (he chuckles to himself while he quickly gathers various materials).
Name: Raiujin Hanakomachi

Race: Soul Reaper

Position: Kido Corp Commander

Hair Color: Blonde/medium length &messy
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’9’’

Personality: He is a womanizer and is fairly organized but can be messy at times. VERY SHORT TEMPERED. Raiujin likes ramen noodles with pork, little spiciness in food, anything chocolate. He hates rejection, negative thoughts of appearance, dis-respectfulness

Zanpakuto is a katana with a circular tsuba with indents and a gold handle.

Zanpakuto Name: Hokakage "Fire Shadow"
Release Command: Ignite
Bankai Name: Akuma Hokakage "Demon Fire Hokakage"

*He never said anything about his Zanpakuto to anyone
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
I'll put something up tonight
Name: Luna Shikishima

Race: Soul Reaper

Height: 5'5''

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde/mid-back length ponytail with bangs that covers the right side of her face

Position: Squad 6 Captain

Personality: Luna can be very confident, kind, and outspoken, not afraid to speak her mind. As a childhood friend of Kai's, she has a crush on him but keeps it secret.

Zanpakuto Name: Sesshōmaru "Killing Perfection"
Release Command: Kill All "Satsu Issai"
Bankai Name: Kamishini Sesshōmaru "God Killing Perfection"

Description:
Sealed Form - Katana with a double crescent moon tsuba and a white handle

Shikai - Black crescent blade with white on the outside edge. On the inside edge, there is an indent which is where the handle is

Bankai - A larger version of the Shikai bur more methodical looking with spikes on the edge. The white and the spikes are a blood color

Shikai Abilities:
Slicing Crescent: Binding "Kire Wangetsu: Soutei" - First part of the attack. She points with her index and middle finger at the opponent. A circle appears under the opponent that uses gravitational pull. The opponent cant move a single muscle in their entire body.

Slicing Crescent: Pierce "Kire Wangetsu: Heki" - At the instant of the slash, Sesshōmaru releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies toward the immobilized opponent. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon

Bankai Ability:
Lunar Burial "Tsuki Toburai" - Luna points Sesshōmaru to the sky and a moon starts to form high in the sky. When its done forming, the moon is 100 yards in diameter. She swings Sesshōmaru down and the moon falls on the opponent crushing them.

Luna can use Slicing Crescent: Binding in Bankai to have a higher chance of hitting the opponent.
Damn, I wish the villains would return so we could write something other than dialogue.
The fight between Kami and Take had been going on for about a half hour now and both combatants look injured but take’s wounds were slowly regenerating because of his abilities as an arrancar.

Kami: I believe this is a little one sided with your abilities as an arrancar.

Take: I told you that it was impossible for you to kill me.

Kami stood with his Zanpakuto lowered to his side as a hell butterfly approached him and delivered the message of what was happening in soul society and the human world.

Kami: Take you wished to see a Bankai correct?

Take: I did what of it?

Kami: It would seem that you comrades have beaten my subordinates so I am afraid I must end this now and return to the Soul Society.

Take: I am afraid I will not allow you to return.

Kami: Only one man has ever seen my Bankai.

Take: I should be honored then?

Kami: No. You should fear the end.

Kami spiritual pressure increased ten fold.

Kami: Fināre no mokushiroku

Kami Dawn a suit of armor and is atop a horse weild a pair of double voulges one in each hand.

Kami: Fear the apocalypse.
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Kakura had finally managed to calm down. His mood was more sombre than usual. But even then, he felt the same as he did every time he'd had a conversation with Captain Aosu. He often wondered how their friendship could have deteriated into a bitter rivalry. He decided not to dwell on the past, instead, he pressed forward into the Squad 4 barracks, carching sight of Seiren and Vaun waiting for him.

Seiren: (She bowed to him, while Vaun nodded to his Captain) Captain Kakura, sir. Your sister is in the recovery wing. She was being interviewed by Captain Korrotasu but he had left a while ago.

Kakura: (He forced a smile to her, but his eyes betrayed his mood) Thanks Seiren.

Vaun: (He scratched the back of his head before speaking) I'd better get back to the barracks, Kakura, those brainless lot will be lost without someone o guide them for long, besides, we can't leave Dasuke and Nira on their own otherwise...(He trailed off)

Kakura: (He smiled as he thought about his 4th and 5th seats. He then nodded to Vaun) Go ahead. But I think this is more down to your fear of seeing blood (He raised his eyebrows at Vaun)

Vaun: (He shivered at the thought and rushed off calling back) See you at the barracks Kakura. And you too beautiful.

Seiren: (She rolled her eyes at the comment and walked with Kakura to the Recovery wing) Sir, I really must protest about your lenieance on his behaviour. Its so disrespectful to use your first name instead of calling you Captain...

Kakura: (He interrupted her sharply) Everyone in my squad has the right to use my first name, as does every squad member to any superior in my squad. Its how I like things. I hate all the formality. Why do you think I don't refer to most of the Captains by their title.

Seiren: (She interjected after he had finished) But Captain Aosu...

Kakura: (He interupted, finishing her sentence) Is a stuck up cow, who is filled with more bile and venom than a cobra. (He looked down at her) I don't care what she does, SHE is not incharge of my squad. Besides, they know the other Captains aren't as lenient as I am with it.

The rest of their journey was made in complete silence, though it wasn't a long walk. On the way, nurses and squad members either saluted or bowed to them as they made their way to see Mikazuki.

When they eached the Recovery Wing, Kakura raised his hand to knock and hesitated for a few moments. It was long enough for Seiren to notice however.

Seiren: (She gazed up at him, immediately knowing what was wrong, she placed a gentle hand n his shoulder and spoke gently to him) Sir, what's doen is done. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Captain...Mikazuki would be more disapointed if you didn't go see her.

Kakura: (He gazed down at her beautiful face, and smiled) Your right.

And with that he knocked.

???: (A femine voice sounded from inside of the room) Who is it?

Kakura: (He chuckled before shouting) Who do you think it would be, Aosu?

???: (This time a male voice sounded) Don't say her name please. We've already had one dose of her today.

Kakura turned the handle and stepped through the doorway.

kakura: (He waved) Alright sis.

He was rewarded with a pillow for his troubles.

Mikazuki: (Her face showed more annoyance than cheerfulness at the sight of her twin) How long does it take for you to visit the injured and sickly.

Kakura: (He held up his arms, gesturing his innocense) Hey better late than never...Besides, I...(he paused) I...met Aosu on the way.

Mikazuki: (She placed her hand to her head, while simultaniously wriggling to get more comfortable in her bed. Quidel had turned to a sitting position to face Kakura and Hayyel lay against one of the walls) Please don't say you insulted her? We're already on severly bad trems with her, I don't want you pushing it any further than it already is.

Kakura: (He just sighed as he sat down against the wall and closed his eyes) I just wish we were on good terms again. (he sighed)

Everyone in the room looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and shock. The following silence lasted for 5 minutes, which was then broken by a knock at the door.

(Your Turn Crazie)
Good post, but I'm not sure what to write. I guess I thought you were intending on writing something with greater breadth (based on your e-mail). How would you want me to respond, knowing my characters aren't there? lol

Oh, wait, Captain Korrotasu will be coming to see you shortly!
Since this takes place 150 years after the Bleach story, r Shinji Hirako and his fellow visoreds dead too or r they still alive cause if they r still around, I have ideas for some of them
All the original characters are dead. Shadowcon stated that when the forum first began, if it isn't in the introduction above. I'm not sure whether he included that in the introduction. If not, there is your answer. Haha. Also, I think we should focus on doing stuff with our characters before we involved past characters. I think that is why shadowcon established that they were dead, so individuals wouldn't rely too closely on the elder bleach concepts, you know? Our characters can interacts and yours and the others. They like when you post with their characters. Right, everyone?
Yeah, it makes the story grow, causes new incedents, rivalries, friendships, making the whole experiance even more interesting and fun.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Most of the collection of Espada sat in their seats along the large, oval shaped table. Two seats remained empty. An important seat remained empty. The Espada immediately turned their attention to a shadow covered throne near the head of the table when a voice spoke up.

Lord Kuraudo: My Espada... Where is Grey Igneel?

No one spoke as Lord Kuraudo's fingers drummed on the arms on the arms of the throne. After waiting a moment to show respect to his master, Gyro finally spoke up.

Gyro: He should be dead. Last time I saw him, he was fighting against some Shinigami.

The Lord sighed.

Lord Kuraudo: And Take? Where is he?

Seshen waited several seconds before responding.

Seshen: He has engaged the Head Captain of the Shinigami, though where I cannot pinpoint. My apologies, my Lord.

Silence suffocated the room, eerie and unsettling.

Lord Kuraudo: I see. We can only hope that he shall succeed. In other words..

Lord Kuraudo lifted a finger to point to Neshura, who was seated at the back of tha table. Truthfully, none of the Espada had noticed her.

Lord Kuraudo: She will begin her... Ascension... Into the power of the Espada. Neshura, please go with Seshen.

Seshen rose silently and made his way to Neshura, who had also rose to her feet. He gestured to her with his hand as he strode past her and out the door, and she followed hurriedly.

Lord Kuraudo: This meeting is adjourned. I'd like you to attempt to track down Take and the Head Captain.

With that, the Espada's master rose from the elaborate seat and quickly disappeared into the shadows. Each Espada rose and filed out the door afterwards.
Kai is walking back from his manor after having a conversation with his sister bout him finding a wife. He stops on the way to help some residents with things. (Inner monologue: "Why does she have to mention a wife. With having a wife, soon comes kids and I dont know if I'll be a good father. I understand Reisha whens she talks about my niece, Keiko needing someone her age to play with. Finding a wife is going to be sooooo much work. What a drag." Kai stops by a shop to buy fresh fruit

???: A female voice came from behind him. "What ya thinkin?"

Kai: Finished paying the the guy and turns around to see a familiar face. "Captain Shikishima. Its family matter."

Luna: It must be intense family matter for u to have a deep thought. Dont ask. I've been your closet friend since we were kids, I know your facial expressions.

Kai: Hows the lieutenant hunt going?

Luna: Who would've thought finding a lieutenant would be this hard. Im stopping by the academy to scout for possible recruits, wanna join me?

Kai: "I would like to. Let me just drop off the fruit at my barracks....be back in a flash" he shunpos over to the barracks to drop off the fruit and inform his lieutenant where he's going and he shunpos back to Luna

As they r walking, they're talking about Kai's family matter and what he should do about it. They arrive at the academy to watch the students. They r there for an hour before they had seen enough and decide to leave and head back to their barracks.

Kai: Anybody u want to recruit?

Luna: A few. U? I heard u need seated officers

Kai: I saw a few possibles

Luna: It was nice talking to u. See u around

When she was out of range from Kai's eyesight, she jumped up with extreme joy. (Inner monologue: "After years of waiting, finally my chance has come. If all goes to plan, I'll be the wife of Kai Shuichi."

Kai walks on to his barracks when he comes across Captain Aosu with a disgusted facial expression.

Aosu: Why would the head of a Noble Family be on equal grounds with peasants of the Rukongai?

Kai: What I do is my business, not yours

Aosu: "U will watch your tone with me" she snaps at Kai with an angry tone

Kai: Or what? You're just a bitter, up-tight brat on a high horse and one day someone is going to knock u off. U gotta knock off this crap about u thinking you're better than everyone else. I can only imagine how other captains think of u but more importantly, your squad. I cant tell u how to treat you squad but if u continue like this, I wouldnt be surprised if they dont see u as their captain.

Kai: If you'll excuse I have to get back to my squad......Captain

Kai walks down the walkway and turns to go the the steps to his barracks. He walks in and sits down to play a game of Shogi with Kaiya
[Friendship: A True Story]

(In the early days of its rebirth, the soul society donned a new series of champions. A leader was born, replacing the infamous Genryusai Yamamoto, and his first action was to rebuild and anoint new power to the Gotei 13. In the last hours of the preceding captain’s authority, Yamamoto willingly handed the mantle of power to Kami. Kami Sureiya began the Gotei thirteen’s resurrection with attempts to appoint his long-time friend, a woman of extraordinary ability and shrewd insight. )

Head-Captain Sureiya: (displeased and running out of patience, he turns glaring into his friend’s eyes) Can’t you see reason? We need you! I need you here!

Sekhmet Aosu: (waving her hands dismissively, she provides a blistering retort) Please, Kami. I’m not interested, not in the least. If there is one thing I detest, it is servitude, especially under the guise of justice.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he scowls, seething with anger) How dare you criticize an organization that keeps your noble family safe. Without it, you wouldn’t be here. We would have never found one another again.

Sekhmet Aosu: (she glances at him, softening her expression. She slides her hand through her bellowing crimson hair, her pompadour-colored eyes silence him) you’ve made your point, Kami.

Head-Captain Sureiya: Why did you join the academy if you never planned on becoming a captain?

Sekhmet Aosu: (she smirks, staring into the sunset) honestly, you’re no fun anymore. Whenever I used to frustrate or anger you, it was amusing. I no longer find your reactions to be funny. (she looks back at him) Of course I’ll become a captain, but I have one demand.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (Surprised by her shift in perspective, he leans against the wall. He begins to smile) I expect nothing less. Go on.

Sekhmet Aosu: One, I am particular to squad nine, therefore that is my choice. Two, I’d like an outstanding favor. As you know, I only ally myself with great power, so you should expect nothing but perfection from that union.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he stares at her curiously) A demand has become demands. Not to mention you expect me to maintain a clausal agreement where I perform a favor for you whenever you need it. Interesting request, Sekhmet.

Sekhmet Aosu: Well, you can’t expect me to simply agree to be a captain without anything in return, can you?

Head-Captain Sureiya: Yes, that is what most captains do. They serve the greater good, Sekhmet (shrugging off the discomfort of the conversation).

Sekhmet Aosu: I’m not like most people, Kami. I could always refuse, leaving you with less capable hands.

Head-Captain Sureiya: I am only doing this because of our friendship, but allow me to make this perfectly clear. No one will ever know of this and there will be limitations to this favor. Following this, Sekhmet, I will be your superior and therefore we cannot dwell on our past relationship. I cannot allow it to cloud my judgment and things decided upon for the greater good of the soul society. You must be obedient, as with any captain, and dedicated to your post as captain.

Sekhmet Aosu: (She smiles) you’re remarkably suited for this role. I only wish Captain Yamamoto would be able to witness the future of the Gotei thirteen.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he looks down for a moment, only to look at her once again, demanding an answer) Well, will you follow these rules if you become a captain?!

Sekhmet Aosu: Yes, of course (with limited enthusiasm she nonchalantly agrees with a wave of her hand). I don’t have an issue with authority when it is warranted…Kam(she chuckles to herself, catching her mistake)…Head-Captain Sureiya. I can presume you will uphold your end of the bargain?

Head-Captain Sureiya: Yes (said with reluctance).

Sekhmet Aosu: (she smiles, turning to face her head-captain) I’m fairly certain these decisions will develop into something much greater, beyond anything you could have imagined.

Head-Captain Sureiya: Let’s hope so, Captain Aosu (he says with a smile). You are aware that I appointed Kakura Kurotsuchi as captain of squad thirteen.

Sekhmet Aosu: (she smiles politely, abruptly adjusting her posture. As she turns her body away from Head-Captain Sureiya, her smile slowly dissolves. Her displeasure seeps into her face, her eyes capable of burning flesh) You may not wish to entertain this thought, and note it will be my last word on the matter, but I foresee that you will live to regret that decision (and with that eerie candor, she exits his office).

(A relationship revealed and a friendship left in the past for the sake of future justice. Kami watches as his friend, now a subordinate, exits his office. He prepares himself, acknowledging his spirit growing stronger.)

-----------------------------------------­-
(In centuries past, two individuals, born from different circumstances, work to achieve the same future. A captain’s future, a future ripe with accolades, but attained through different means. One was the very embodiment of success, excelling farther than her closest peers. The other, rose from a humble beginning, finding his journey less fluid, rather filled with obstacles and distractions. A friendship, very much short-lived, evolved into bitter rivalry, clouded with envy and disdain.)

Instructor: Feel the spiritual energy flow into your body. Focus the energy, concentrate on your goal and recite the incantation as memorized. You must not lose focus and must not fear decisiveness. These are the roots to channeling the proper elements of kido. On three, deliver your technique. One…two…THREE! (he watches the different outcomes, inspecting the student’s technique and mistakes). Well, it appears there are a few individuals who need to continue practicing the basic skills of kido casting (setting his sights on Kakura).

Kakura: (he scowls, abruptly pointing and launching another attack. To his dismay, the lightning fizzles at his finger. He attempts once again, only to have it discharge uncontrollably, blasting many students backwards).

Sekhmet: (staring at her target, which was mangled by his blast) Well, not only have you managed to fail miserably, but you’ve assaulted your fellow peers. Oh, congradulations, Kakura. Very well-done.

Kakura: (helping a fellow student from the ground, he darts his eyes at Sekhmet, scowling) I’m just a little rusty, I haven’t been practicing. What’s your excuse?

Sekhmet: Unlike you, I don’t need one. I struck my target (her eyes lead to her target).

Kakura: (he looks at her target, noticing her immaculate precision.) I don’t see a thing…you likely had someone do it in advance. You nobles have it easy.

Instructor: Don’t be foolish, Kakura. She landed a strike dead center in the targets chest. Her strike was clean, fluid, precise and controlled. You are too eager to impress myself and your peers. Your focus is on other things, directing the flow of energy elsewhere. If you’re not concentrating on the materialization of your energy at the tip of your finger, you will never achieve a superior Byakurai. You’re motivated, but it takes more than that. Sekhmet, demonstrate again.

Sekhmet: (she grins, staring at Kakura, his expression becoming infuriated) Hado 4: Byakurai (her movements are quick and swift, her body slender and flexible. The pale-blue lightning bursts from the tips of her two fingers, crackling in the air. It darts forward, striking multiple targets in the chest without dissipating.) Kido has always come easy to me, but apparently my wealth allowed me to purchase innate abilities. You’re remarkably clever, Kakura.

Instructor: Calm down you two. This bickering is becoming vexing. Kakura, did you learn anything from this demonstration? Did you see her technique? Her movements? Could you see the build of energy and the concentration placed into such an attack? When it comes to high-level kido, whether bakudo or hado, concentration is key, especially in circumstances where you will need to multitask. If you’re battling an opponent, they will not allow you multiples chances to strike with the same attack. You need to get it right time. Got it?

Kakura: Yes. May I try again?

Instructor: Of course! You can do it, Kakura. Stop distracting yourself.

Sekhmet: (she laughs) If he’d practice, perhaps he could escape his obvious inadequacies.

Kakura: (he funnels his fury into his attack, launching a powerful but uncontrollable Byakurai. It explodes from his finger, catapulting him backward. He skids across the ground, glaring up at the instructor).

Sekhmet: Perfect, Kakura!

Instructor: (he shakes his head) Let’s move onto flash-step.

Kakura: Well, I can easily do that (proceeding to show off, flash-stepping with extreme swiftness, only to be tripped by Sekhmet. He lands on his chin, dirt in his mouth. He violently gets up, ready to launch at Sekhmet)

Instructor: STOP! NOW!

Kakura: Miserable excuse for a shinigami…spoiled brat!

Sekhmet: Kakura…envy is a terrible color on you. If you truly aspire to be a captain, I fear that if you attain said position, it will only end disastrously. You’re brash behavior and foolish mind expose you the many ills of the world. It’s a sad concept…(she begins walking away)rukon trash becoming something as prestigious as a captain.

Kakura: (Anger and frustration fill his face. Inner-monologue: One day, Sekhmet, you’ll discover that your words come with a price. You’ll discover how our differences will come to haunt you. I will become a captain, a much better captain then you could ever be. You’re attitude disgusts me…). You’re nothing but a spoiled brat, Sekhmet. True strength comes from struggles, not wealth. (he watches as she continues to walk away, not even acknowledging his words. The words from the same person she once called a friend).

(As their rivalry developed, they distanced themselves. Soon their rivalry became distrust and disdain. As they excelled, their futures slowly began converging once again, becoming captains under Head-Captain Sureiya. Unbeknownst to Sekhmet, her insults only further fueled his determination, granting him the seat of captain of squad thirteen. )

smile
Nice post Crazie. Now we know a little about their past.
good job crazie you depict the characters so well
[Captain Shuichi vs Kyōka! Fight between companions?]

Kai beat Kaiya at Shogi for the 50th time and Kaiya left to visit her parents. When she left, he shut the door and walked back to his seat. Kai places Kyōka on his lap and performs Jinzen for the first time. Kai then wakes up into his inner world which is a grassy field with a lake and is attacked by Kyōka. He narrowly avoids the strike and jumps a few feet back. Kai then had a look of concern on his face for what happened.

Kai: My first time coming here to see u and this is how u treat me?

Kyōka: "......" she has a stern expression

Kai: I expect an explanation for your actions

Kyōka: she mutters, "I'll give u one if u can last"

Kyōka again launches at Kai swinging her sword. Kai keeps dodging her attacks but never counter attack. Kai realized Kyōka was an illusion and it shattered. The real Kyōka appeared behind him and attacked. Kai quickly used Bakudo #8: Seki to repel her attack. Kai unsheathed his sword and lashes out at Kyōka with furious strikes. Their swords were clanging together for the next few minutes without stopping. Kai shunpoed behind her and placed his sword by her neck. Again, it turned out to be an illusion and it shatters and the real one showed up behind him and her sword to his neck. Kai appeared behind Kyōka and did it again. The first Kai faded away and Kyōka looked shocked.

Kyōka: How did u do that?

Kai: That was an afterimage

Kyōka: Your that fast

Kai: R u going to explain yourself

They both sheathes their swords and go down by the lake to talk. Kyōka starts explaining why she did what she did. It had to do with making sure Kai was able to take care of himself in a real fight considering he is lazy. Kai left the inner world with a better understanding of Kyōka. He goes back to doing paperwork while thinking of the conversation he had with Captain Aosu.
Thanks KOV and Shadow, I appreciate the compliment. :) Also, ace, wow, you told Aosu.
big smile
My characters r the type of people who arent afraid to speak their minds no matter who it is to. They both feel that Aosu's attitude and the she acts towards certain people needs to end. The thing is that Luna hasnt had her chance to tell Aosu of she thinks of her but eventually she will.

By the way.....I might have my characters visit Mikazuki in the hospital
Well, Mikazuki will be happy with the visit. However, if you do end up posting about Aosu and Luna, just know Aosu won't really care about what she has to say. And will then begin to tear Luna to shreads.
I'm not entirely sure why they are so focused on "speaking their mind" to Captain Aosu. They have never really met nor do they know her, really. Plus, she would never address them because she has no desire to engage with new captains. It just isn't within her vernacular to snipe at people for reason. She always has motivation. And yeah, KOV is correct. She doesn't care what others think of her. Keep it up, though. Perhaps, at some point, she'll answer back like she would if I were writing with her.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Hey, would it be alright if i joined in this rp?
Go for it, man.
I guess you could be an Espada. Zord and Randomfan aren't on enough to actually contribute to the story-line and we need a villain. Haha.
Ya onix that's fine but like crazie said we could use some more villains.
Saiko walked along the sands of Hueco Mundo, muttering to himself words that were too silent to be heard by anyone else. Countless hollow followed him in an army like formation. It was a grand army with one purpose; to stagger the Soul Society without fully annihilating it. Even Lord Kuraudo's greatest forces couldn't eradicate the Shinigami. That was a feat to be left for only the greatest power. Regardless, Saiko lead the battalion onward.

-Ten hours earlier-

The Espada filed out of the meeting room after Lord Kuraudo adjourned the meeting. As Saiko made his way through the door, the
Lord's soft voice beckoned him back in.

Lord Kuraudo: Saiko... There's something I'd like you to do for me. It's not an easy task, nor is there any guarantee of survival on your part.

Saiko: Anything, my Lord...

Lord Kuraudo: I hadn't expected any less of you, Saiko. You will lead an army, an army I have collected throughout the years, to siege Seretei.

The Espada's eyes widened.

Saiko: What? My Lord, should we not plan out our course of action?

Lord Kuraudo: Already done.

Saiko: Wha-

Lord Kuraudo: Seshen has put together a team of powerful non-Espada Arrancar. They will serve as your shock troops.

Saiko, still shocked by his new found duty, didn't reply.

Lord Kuraudo: You will be the supreme command. The only one to surpass you right now is Seshen. He will attend only to make sure things remain in check, and to make sure you do not make any fatal mistakes.

With that, Lord Kuraudo handed Saiko a small, smooth surfaced purple-tinted ball, before turning on a heel and beginning to walk back into the shadows behind the grand throne.

Lord Kuraudo: Saiko, you will be the one to test out my creation. When you meet with Seshen in the desert, he will explain to you the basic outline of the siege.

Saiko looked at the item he now held in his hand. It looked and felt almost exactly like a billiards ball without the numbers. The weight was the same.

Saiko: But, my lord, what purpose does it serve? Why-

Lord Kuraudo's voice got fainter and fainter.

Lord Kuraudo: I haven't the time to explain anything, Saiko. Trust that Seshen shall make it all become clear.

-Present-

Saiko's massive hollow army's footfalls fell in unison. These were incredibly disciplined soldiers. Fortunately, Saiko's wearying trek would soon come to an end. Looking up, he caught the silhouette of Seshen and six other Arrancar standing in the path of the moonlight. He smiled. So much was dependent upon this battle. The fight would be fun, he thought, and that was all he allowed himself to think as he and his troops neared their destination.

-End-

Hope you enjoyed. Also, what ever happened to the battle in the Human World? Gray was never really given a death scene, so I would imagine that he could be put to death while randomfan and myself plan out our path of action. Also, Onix, welcome aboard!
I can do a flash-back scene, killing him off. Captain Aosu was the last person he attacked.
[Savage Grace]

Gray: (stares grimly at Captain Aosu, eyeing her faint grin) you’re quite confident, soul reaper. I can’t say I am surprised, you all have such an inflated ego.

Captain Aosu: (she glances over her shoulder, inspecting the arrancar) and am I to assume that you’re the suitable solution?

Gray: In a matter of speaking, yes!

Captain Aosu: Now who’s overly confident?

Gray: (his grin becomes less pronounced) you’re testing my patience, my dear.

Captain Aosu: It’s entertaining how the definition of arrogance changes once you begin personifying it. I shouldn’t be surprised, aside from being natures aberration, your kind is inadequate for any degree of higher intellectual functioning.

Gray: (he scowls, drawing his blade, frustration building in his grip) you’re remarkably audacious…I recommend you draw your blade, otherwise your defeat will arrive much more quickly.

Captain Aosu: (the signs are obvious, she is mulling over his words as she calmly scans his exterior. She abruptly releases a soft chuckle, taunting his certain threats) This must be the moment where I am expected to become intimidated and that intimidation becomes crippling, affecting my performance. I’m afraid we’re at an impasse, arrancar (she watches as his facial expression drastically shifts). If I were you, I’d be concerned.

Gray: Oh? Why is that?

Captain Aosu: In approximately three minutes, you’ll have one less appendage (with those words, she dashes at him with blazing speed, drawing her zanpakuto mid-flash. Their blades collide, generating powerful waves of energy. The collision of their swords is brief, each of her strikes becoming quicker and more precise. She is ferocious, not allowing for any counter attacks.).

Gray: (He is bewildered by her sudden strength and aggression, to him she was merely a meek beauty. He decided to change tactics, drastically altering his attack patterns. But this doesn’t seem to thwart his opponent. On the contrary, she continues her barrage of blade swings.).

Captain Aosu: (Her expression is devious, though she smiles as she delivers every strike. Suddenly she adjust her stance, bolting backwards fending off his blade at a distance. He capitalizes on her distance and jabs his blade toward her chest. She dashes to the side, sliding her blade up his, only for him abruptly fire a cero. She quickly loops around him. He swings his blade behind him, catching hers before it reaches his neck. They engage in a series of heavy swings, but he pushes her back and swings his blade catching her haori, sending a piece into the air. Like an acrobat, she catapults into the air, still fending off his blade as she flips over his head. When she lands he swings his blade backward, but she catches he blade, quickly flash-stepping backwards in response. He follows, but instead of his sword he fires a massive cero.) Bakudo 81: Danku. (The defensive technique abruptly nullifies the arrancar’s cero. He darts forward, firing multiple bala’s into the protective barrier. To his surprise, she is no longer behind it).

Gray: (he stares quizzically at the barrier, before he realizes her tactics. He shifts his body, stopping her blade. Their movements are both quick and lethal. As he lunges toward her, swings his blade toward her body, she strikes his blade head-on. She abruptly repositions her body, enabling for Gray to lose his stance. She turns her body,swing his blade knocking his into the air. She begins wielding her blade with a single hand, and with that she severs his forearm. He shouts in utter surprise, clutching his wound with his sword-wielding hand. ) Bitch…you arrogant damn shinigami!

Captain Aosu: (she smiles with gratification, swinging his blood from her blade) You didn’t heed my warning, so you lost a hand. And from the looks of it, you can’t regenerate.

Gray: …I gave it up for greater power…but…

Captain Aosu: Yes, yes…your resurrection will help resolve the issue. Unfortunately, I can’t allow that. (With those words, Gray is suddenly bound by an invisible force, his hands pulled behind his back and his legs bound together). Right on time, Traea.

Lieutenant Safaia: Bakudo 48: Masuku sa reta yurei…(she shifts her attention from the arrancar to her smiling captain). I hope my choice in bakudo was helpful.

Captain Aosu: Oh, I had faith in your ability to choose a unique kido. And you did exactly that.

Gray: What did you do to me?

Captain Aosu: She unleashed a very distinctive bakudo. It is named for an ancient presence called the “masked specter.” It was said to be practically immortal and could bind whatever it pierced.

Gray: Pierced? (he struggles to get free when suddenly a blade impales his chest) AHH (he grunts loudly, gritting his teeth as a mysterious blade, with a faint bluish hue pierces his body).

Captain Aosu: Quite ominous, isn’t it?

Gray: (he glares at Captain Aosu, demonic fury in his eyes) I will get out…and when I do I will shred your body. I will peel off your skin and pull out your innards.

Captain Aosu: Awfully gruesome, arrancar. And I suppose you do have a point. That technique won’t hold you for long, but it will prevent you from releasing your resurrection. Just long enough for me to kill you.

Gray: If you could, you would have already.

Captain Aosu: Don’t underestimate my appreciation for efficiency. I simply enjoy a little dramatic irony, that’s all. But, I suppose you do make a good point. Everything is good within moderation and I believe I have reached my limit. Set the air ablaze…Cenusa Fuoco (with those words fire engulfs her blade, the shimmering yellow flames dance in the air, awaiting her command. She swings her blade and fire surges into the atmosphere, its reach becoming more pronounced. In great contrast to her roaring flames, she softly utters the words that the arrancar will forever remember) Acheco…(the flames compress into two massive streams of fiery chaos and charge at the arrancar.)

Gray: (He struggles to free himself, loosening his arms slightly with every tug. As he attempts to free his body, the flames loom closer to his fragile state. She continues to pull his body from the grip of the specter when he opens his eyes and gazes upon the two colossal structures on either side of him. He realizes at that moment that the flames shear force could crush his body, the flames incinerating his flesh. His eyes reflect the incandescence of the flames, their bright orange hue illuminating his pale flesh. Seconds from collision, she shouts in mad desperation) YOU FOWL SHINIGAMI! JUST YOU WAIT! THERE IS A FORCE FAR BEYOND ANYTHING YOU’VE EVER SEEN! WE ARE MIGHTY, WE ARE MANY! YOU WILL DIE AND THEN I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL! (With those final words the flames crash into one another, his body the focal point for their immense fury. Only a faint silhouette is visible as the flames blanket his vulnerable body).

Captain Aosu: (Her expression displays her sense of accomplishment, ignoring his threatening words. She can’t take her eyes of the flames that encircle the area, splashing and falling on top of one another like a churning ocean of flames. Her sight of the flames begins to fade, the image become more distant as though she were move away from the chaos.).

(A calmly voice interrupts her vision, the past drifting back from where it originated)

Lieutenant Safaia: Captain, the captains meeting will begin shortly, it is best if you leave now.

Captain Aosu: (returning to her body, she stares at Safaia, nodding in agreement). Yes, of course. (She adjusts her appearance and walks exits her manor).

over a year ago onix11 said…
alright, i'll have one up in a bit
Hey guys, these are really good! I'll post something tomorrow
I just realized this, we all might be able to engage an arrancar if zord and randomfan actually participate in this new battle sequence. Apparently, an entire army is marching our way. :P
over a year ago gaiaking235 said…
Um iwould like to join this rp can I?
[Friendship: A True Story 2]

Head-Captain Kami Sureiya wa sitting at his desk doing paper work. It was the early hours of the morning and he tried desperately to fend off every yawn that tried to escape his firmly shut mouth. He looked up as he heard a strong yet some-what timid knock sound from his office door.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (His voice was loud as he shouted) Enter!

The door was opened and Kakura stepped over the threshold. He strode over to the Head-Captain's desk and abruptly bowed, nearly smacking his head on the desk as he did.

Kakura Kurotsuki: (He spoke quickly, trying to mask the nerves that ran through him) 5th Seat Kakura Kurotsuki reporting, sir.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He smiled to himself at Kakura's attitude) OK, take deep breath and relax. I'm your not in any trouble I assure you.

Kakura Kurotsuki: (He raised his head, and relaxed visibly, his shoulders dropping and his back bending slightly) Sorry, sir. I must have looked like an idiot doing that.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He chuckled slightly) You did a bit to be honest...(He caught himself and used a more formal tone) I didn't bring you here for nothing. I am going to ask you if you would become a captain of the Gotei 13.

Kakura was visibly stunned, he took long, slow breaths and closed his eyes to process the information.

Kakura: (he opened his eyes, a wide smile visibly filling his face) Really?! But why me? Its not like I'm anything special.

Head-Captain Sureiya: I got a recomendation from the acting head of Squad 7. He believes you are the most fit for the position out of his squad and to be fair, you were one of the few I had narrowed it down to.

Kakura: (He bowed though not as stupidly this time) Well I accept Sir! How..ev..er... (The Head-Captain looked at him quizically) May I request to be the Captain of Squad 13?

Head-Captain Sureiya: (His eyebrows raised with intrigue at the statement) Why may I ask?

Kakura: (His expression hardened and his voice sounded stronger as he spoke) I do not feel I could match the example that Captain Komamura had set Sir. However, I liked the way Captain Ukitake ran his squad and that is the sort of Captain I aimed to become sir.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He had a brief think. Taking every word in) Alright Captain Kurotsuki, I agree to your terms.

Kakura bowed again, his smile becoming even more pronounced.

Kakura: Thank you, Sir. I'll do my utmost to uphold the trust you have instilled in me.

He turned on the spot and strode out of the doors, carefully closing the door after him. His cheers could be heard echoing down the corridor.

While Kakura was studying in the Shinigami General Academy, a new face had entered his life. Sekhmet Aosu was a young daughter of a high ranking noble household. Her skill and intellect had allowed her to progress faster than many known students. Kakura, however, was jealous of her skill and instead of looking down on his own abilities, he blamed Sekhmet for "paying" for her place rather than achieving.

Sekhmet had sensed the envy radiating from him, and she would often show him up in class to further aggrivate him. This, however, only inspired Kakura to work harder and he put many hours of his own time into improving, surpassing Sekhmet in the one thing she wasn't particularly skilled at. Flash Step.

Kakura spent most of his time outside the Academy in the woods that were a stones throw from his residence which was in area 47 in the Rukon District. He would constantly practice anything he learnt in the lessons but he made slow progress much of the time. He was the best in the class at flash step. While he was around the upper-section with his Zanjutsu and Hakuda. His main struggle was with Kido, something Aosu would constantly mock him about. No matter how much he practiced, he just couldn't get close to doing it properly.

Kakura: (He held out his index finger and shouted) Hado number 4: Byakurai

The hado fizzled and died at his finger tips. He punched a tree in disappointment, regretting the decision immediately as a lancing pain shot up his arm. He cluched his hand, shouting random curses into the air.

???: (The voice sounded from the trees behind him) No wonder you are so terrible at Kido, trying to use Eishōhaki, before even learning how to use the spell properly. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Sekhmet Aosu appeared from the trees. Her Academy uniform replaced by an orange silk Haori tied at the waist by a red silken sash. The haori was draped over a crimson dress which fell to half way up her shins.

Kakura: (His pride hurt by the fact she had criticised him and the fact he had seen him dancing in pain. He instantly became aggressive) What do you want? Come to humiliate me some more? To be honest I'm surprised you even bothered to come down considering that the place is so dirty.

Aosu: (She shook her head, a dark smile playing on her face) While I would love to throw banter back and forth with you, I actually came down here for a reason... well more to give you a proposition actually.

Kakura: (He tried not to let his curiosity overcome him, but some things had to be let known) What is this "proposition" then?

Aosu: Just like you. Straight to the point and not even polite enough to wait. Well, anyway, I was wondering if we could help each other?

Kakura: (he looked at her curiously) You want help from someone who you constantly call "Rukon Trash". Wow, how crap has your life gotten? (He caught himself before trying to be more civil) Sorry, force of hbit. So what is this "help" you need?

Aosu: (She looked like she was having difficulty in asking him but she pushed through her pride) Could...you...teach me how to do flash step?

Kakura: (He genuinly looked shocked) What, you ... want...me (He shut his mouth and thought briskly) Hang on, what's in it for me?

Aosu: I'll teach you how to perform Kido properly...well to the degree that you can use it with the incantation.

Kakura: (He mulled over what she had said) Hmmm. I'm not entirely sure this will work. After all, "Rukon Trash" like me, aren't really fit to be teachers.

Aosu: (Her eyes narrowed at him) You brain dead peasant. I come here with a reasonable request and you just decide to insult me. We will both benefit from this, What is your problem?

Kakura: (His eyes hardened) You are! You constantly put me down and show me up and you expect me to help you. Are you really that stupid?

Aosu: (She sighed and in her frustration at having her request denied, something she had not experienced till now, she spat venom at him) Well, I knew it was a long shot, but trying to reach that thick morus you call a brain was obviously an impossible task. Don't worry, I won't bring it up again. (She turned to walk off, back through the trees)

Kakura: (He burst out laughing, Aosu turned round, surprised by his actions) Don't worry. This will work. hahaha. I accept.

Aosu: (She chuckled to herself as well, getting what was so funny) I have to admit, me actually sighing out of frustrtion to you really flipped the roles there. (she got ahold of herself as Kakura calmed down) I know what your getting at. We will try and impress the other because we will constantly put down and insult each other so we will be more determined to succeed. Smart for a Rukon brat.

Kakura:: (He smiled at her and lifted his head watching the night sky slowly fade into the sky) Because its getting late how about we arrange to start tomorrow after our lessons.

Aosu nodded her head.

Aosu: (She held out her hand, which Kakura immediately took) Agreed. But don't walk out with me, I have my standards you know.

Kakura: Same here.

They both set out in their opposite direction, both heading home. This moment had started a new chapter of their life, but like all agreements, they will end at some point, some sooner than expected.

(God this was long)
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
To hell with no internet! Guess who's back?

As Teiko arrived in the Soul Society, he sighed in exasperation. "I hop Neshura doesn't do what I think she might..." he said, feeling just as tired as ever. "I really hope she considers what i told her."

Teiko had entered just above the squad four barracks, which was rather convenient. "I suppose i should visit any and wounded. 'Get well soon' speeches are one of my specialties." Teiko strode confidently towards the barracks a light spring in his step. He had not engaged any Espada, so when he entered and saw all of the wounded, plus the captains among them, the color flushed from his face and his steady gait changed. His eyes became frantic as he looked around at the blood-stained faces of the nurses and the piles of bandages that had been left next to the rooms to be picked up.

"Damn..." Teiko muttered. At that moment he spotted Yua heading from room to room quietly and with purpose. He could hear her voice coming through the separated rooms. Teiko relaxed and passed several rooms. His small stature was commanding as he passed several of her subordinates who all mumbled as he walked past. He never minded when people mumbled about him. It was only natural, after all he was possibly the youngest shinigami in the Soul Society. Teiko stopped next to the room Yua was in at that moment.

"...make sure you get plenty of rest, and lots of fluids. I'll come by later to use more healing Kido. Those wounds you suffered were deep," she had been in the middle of saying. "Now, I'll be going. I must check on the others." Yua bowed and politely and turned to walk out. She was stunned to spot Teiko near the entrance to the room standing quietly.

"Well, well," Teiko cracked a smile. "Things are quite hectic in here!" He bowed to Yua. "Thank you for taking care of the wounded, it must be stressful."

Captain Honoka: "Captain Seishin! You're back!" she practically flowed over to him like a river she moved so swiftly. She herded him gently around the corner and out of earshot of the others. "What were you doing in Hueco Mundo? Did you happen to see..." she trailed off.

Teiko hung his head. "I did. I saw Neshura. But she was in terrible shape. I tried as hard as i could to save her, but i was interrupted by the Espada. And also... my former captain."

Yua froze in place. It was almost as though time had stopped around the two captains, their breathing had slowed and they locked eyes.

"You mean..."

"I do." Teiko said solemnly. "It's true. He has become an Espada." He felt his fingers curl into fists. This was not a laughing matter. Nor would it ever be. Sooner or later, Teiko would have to kill that man. And when the time cam, he wasn't sure he could do it. He barred his teeth as he made his next statement.

"And when he next shows his face, I will be the one to fight him. Nobody else."

It was at that moment that a large explosion could be heard outside the walls. A nurse who had been standing out on the walkway burst through the door, her face full of fear. Teiko shot one glance at Yua before rushing outside to see what was going on. He stopped at the rail to look up and his face was immidiatley drained of all color.

"What the hell is going on here?!" he shouted. "What is this?!"

Yua stood next to him, measuring the magnitude of the sight with her eyes. She actually had to look side to side to see all of the black shape that clouded the sky. "It looks like...Arrancar." she stated, her voice shaking with tension. "This is an invasion force.

Teiko froze in shock. "They have the audacity to--"

"Look!" Yua pointed to the sky. At the head of the group was a very familiar shape.

"He would dare lad an invasion?! Against his own flesh and blood?!" Teiko slammed his fist on the wooden railing. "Damn him!" He rushed off without a second thought, Flash stepping higher into the air to confront the Espada.

"Wait!" Yua shouted after him. "Stop!"

Teiko appeared directly in front of the commander of the force, standing tall and firm. His voice was shaking in anticipation when he spoke.

"You dare to show your face here? After betraying us like this?!" he spat. "You are a COWARD! To bring this many with you, do you truly fear for your life that much?"

Saiko stood calmly, shaking his head in disgust. "No. I do not fear for my life. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. You should fear for yours."

Teiko shifted his stance to battle ready, raising one hand to the Sword slung across his back. "Disgraceful! To speak in such a manner to any captain. Especially to the captain of your former squad." Teiko tightened his grip. "You were a coward. You fled for your life, back then. You feared they would execute you for what you said."

Saiko suddenly was a single foot away from Teiko, who merely blinked. "You knew why i said those things! I HATE you and your kind! All of you are backstabbers! You always strive to live solely on "protecting" and "cleansing" this world. You try to free it from the Hollows... but it never worked. Have you ever wondered why?"

Teiko narrowed his eyes. "Everyone has at least once."

Saiko smiled devilishly. "As have i. But nobody knows the true reason they keep coming back. Except for the Espada. They come back because of their hate for you. Thy are determined to kill you all!"

Teiko spat at Saiko. "You're corrupt. You were always angry at someone, and now's your chance to release it all. I'm more than sure i can take it full force."

Saiko's smile, if possible, grew wider. "With pleasure!!" he screamed. He spoke to the Arrancar army he had led to the Seireitei, almost like a pep-talk.

Teiko drew his blade, ever so slowly. With that teqnique Kami taught me, I know I'm more than a match for him. But the timing has to be right. If i use it too little or too late, he will destroy this place.
big smile
OH MY GOSH!!! Welcome Back Link:) I missed ya lots, your post was just awesome! Waaay better than what I was trying to scribble down. Now I think with the arrancar army blasting onto the scene, I think Crazie is right, everyone should be able to get a chance to fight!
Saiko looked at Teiko, the Captain's rage filling the air with it's presence. As the Shinigami's grip on his blade's hilt tightened, Saiko spoke up.

Saiko: Annihilate everything!

He raised his blade, and the gargantuan mass of hollow dispersed, mowing down constructs and attacking Shinigami with a manic and insatiable hunger. Saiko's eyes met with Teiko's for only a split second, then the Espada was on top of him. Teiko hardly had time to raise his blade for the first strike, but easily managed to parry the following blows. Unsettled by Saiko's seemingly relaxed expression, he flashed backward raised his hand at Saiko's head level.

Teiko: Hado thirty-two, Okasen!

A thin ray of golden light raced toward Saiko. The Espada reacted by raising his blade and cleaving the blast straight down the middle. The bright yellow flow of energy passed Saiko narrowly on either side, lighting up the evening sky as it flew by. Teiko then flashed in behind his own attack and slashed at Saiko, his eyes widening when he realized Saiko hadn't made any move to stop him.

Teiko had seen his former Captain use this technique many times before. He would allow his foes to strike and, after ensuring the blow wouldn't be fatal, he would take the attack and kill them with a counter stroke. Sure enough, the Captain's Zanpakuto whipped across the Espada's chest, and a split second later, Saiko's sword crashed into Teiko's collarbone, creating a deep incision that reached across the entirety of his chest. To anyone else, the stroke would have proven fatal, but Teiko's experience fighting alongside Saiko combined with his quick refelxes had just saved his throat. Now on the ground, the Shinigami's forearm covered the majority of his wound. Blood fell from his chest and quickly formed a pool around his feet. Saiko soon landed across from him.

Saiko: Not bad... Not bad at all... But I never thought you of all people would fall for that one.

Teiko had to restrain himself from exploding at his maniacal ex-Captain.

Teiko: Damn you.. Saiko.

Saiko: Ah, well, if it were any other Captain, this battle would've long been over. Anyway, see ya' around, Teiko.

Teiko lifted his head just in time to see Saiko's outstretched arm, a ball of green light forming in his hand.

Saiko: Cero...

A ray of green energy ripped up the street the two fought in. Teiko nimbly sidestepped the blow, now paying no heed to his openly bleeding wound, and sprinted in. He prepared a strike, but quickly backed off to avoid another Cero from the cackling Espada's left hand.

Teiko: Damnit...

The Captain looked at his blade, admiring it for a second before turning his attention to Saiko.

Teiko: Saiko, you must know that I am more than capable of taking you on...

He winced in pain as his wound suddenly flared to life, although he did his best to ignore it.

Teiko: I will now end this battle with one word.

Saiko chuckled softly.

Saiko: Oh? Alrighty, then. Let's see your grand endgame, tough guy.

Teiko pointed his sword at his opponent.

Teiko: I will ensure those are the last words that ever eke out of your foul, traitorous mouth, Saiko! BANKAI!!

The two combatants are obscured from sight by the sudden eruption of electrical energy pouring from Teiko's blade.

-End-

As for the other Arrancar, if you guys want, you can engage them. I'll soon have brief Bios on them up.
Go for it, Gaiaking. We need Espada, so if you could make a character, that would be great.
[Theory of Chaos]

(While Teiko fends of his former captain, the rumbling of support looms in the distance).

Teiko: (having just released his bankai, glares at Saiko, his stare a warning to keep still)

Saiko: Please, don’t try and intimidate me with mere eye contact. You never understood the art of battle, did you boy? It isn’t about intimidation, Teiko, it is about internal strength. The pure essence that drives battles and the very force that will obliterate you and your Bankai...

Teiko: (scowling at his former master, he raises his blade, no intent of mercy. Suddenly he recognizes a rush of spiritual energy and watches as numerous captains material to battle. He sees his new mentor, Captain Aosu, and without hesitation she fires a massive kido attack at his opponent)

Captain Aosu: Hado 67: Sukona hahen (she abruptly takes both her hands and with use of her index and middle finger begins dragging her hands in the air, symbols appearing around her body. Her reflexes are lightning fast as she summons great power to the tips of her fingers. She connects her hands, both index and middle finger pointing outward, and releases a stream of energy. The energy immediately erupts into a colossal fusillade of emerald-colored shards. The shards continue to multiply into a deadly barrage that could shred a body upon contact.)

Saiko: (He takes evasive action, maneuvering quickly through her heavy assault. As he veers to the left, his should and chest are struck with two shards, that tear through his clothing and into his flesh. He winces in pain, firing a cero into the crowd of shards, dispelling the remaining few. He pants, staring at Teiko and the other captains.) You need her to protect you now?

Captain Aosu: Don’t mind him, Captain Seishin. He’s merely bitter because, among other things, he’s lost any right to exist in this reality. A shadow of his former self, which doesn’t say much as his former self wasn’t much to celebrate.

Saiko: You fowl mouthed, hag (scowling with disgust). They surely lowered their standards while I was gone.

Captain Seishin: I recommend you bite your tongue, Saiko. Worrying about me is one thing, but you don’t want to have to worry about her.

Saiko: (glares at his once insecure lieutenant, recognizing that much has changed in his absence). Well, perhaps once I’m done tearing you apart, I can move onto her.

Captain Aosu: (she unsheathes her zanpakuto, turning her back to Saiko) Trust me, if I desired, you’d be dead long before you had a chance react. Forget about landing a single attack (said with heavy sarcasm).

(In a moment of silence, Captain Korrotasu and Captain Shuichi arrive, standing beside Captain Aosu and Captain Sairentosukai).

Captain Sairentosukai: (He glances at the two) Tell me Captain Shuichi are you in a state suitable for battle?

Captain Shuichi (his eyes drift over to Captain Sairentosukai, letting out a brief yawn) Yeah, yeah, I am. Forgive me, I just woke up to this noise…

Captain Aosu: (she smiles) It’d be a shame if your senses were dulled, resulting in the loss of a limb.

Captain Shuichi: (he scoffs at her comments) C’mon, must we do this?

Captain Zalbeseal: I recommend we discontinue our petty squabbling as we have company (his grin continues to draw attention, despite the seriousness building in his eyes).

Captain Sairentosukai: (suddenly Captain Honoko appears beside him, her disposition noticeably swayed) this is a rare sight, the captain of squad four to be present during battle.

Captain Honoko: I believe past traditions are worth modifying, Captain Sairentosukai. Though I respect my position as a healer, it is not the time to be waiting in my barracks for the injured. I should be here, with my fellow captains, fighting to avoid injury to those that cannot protect themselves.

Captain Sairentosukai: What a noble sentiment. Well, this is surely you’re opportunity. (He abruptly raises his hand) Hado 33: Sokatsui (The blue embers erupt from his hand, engulfing a group of hollows behind Captain Honoko).

Captain Honoko: (her body is frozen and her eyes wide from shear surprise) Uh..uh..ahem (she stumbles over her words for a brief moment)…thank you, Captain Sairentosukai.

Captain Sairentosukai: I understand you’re unfamiliar with battle, but you need to remain vigilant.

Captain Aosu: (she chuckles)

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he interrupts with his massive spiritual presence) I fear for the opponent that faces Captain Honoko. Her meek appearance is helpful for misleading her opponents into a false sense of victory.

Captain Aosu: So the stories are true.

Captain Zalbeseal: Ah, yes, the stories of the healer that buried an army.

Captain Honoko: (her delicate features are offset by her sudden determination. She reaches for her zanpakuto, unsheathing her lustrous blade). Captain Sairentosukai, lets battle alongside one another. It will help improve morale.
Captain Sairentosukai: (he glances at Captain Aosu before accepting her request. He draws his blade)

Captain Honoko: This is quite a sight…

Captain Sairentosukai: In what manner?

Captain Honoko: I’ve never seen you draw you blade to fight hollows.

Captain Sairentosukai: (with a single swing of his blade he smites several hollows, only to be attacked by a menacing arrancar).

???: (baring his teeth and clenching his blade) I’m gonna need to stop you there, soul reaper. I can’t have you cutting down my subordinates…

Captain Sairentosukai: (He grimly stares at the arrancar, showing no visible reaction) I’m the least of your concern at this precise moment…

Arrancar 1: (with a glazed expression, he questions his words) What are you talking about? All you shinigami…(without warning Captain Honoko leaps into action, her swift reflexes allowing her to provide a precise lesion upon the unsuspecting arrancar’s back. He yelps, vanishing to a safer distance). Is that all you rely on? Cheap tricks?!

Captain Honoko: No trick. You simply couldn’t keep up.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He vanishes, avoiding what could be a fatal assault from a separate arrancar)

Arrancar 2: Two captains against a single arrancar, no, not fair at all. I believe the odds are even now (pointing his blade at Captain Sairentosukai)
Captain Honoko: (she inspects the new arrancar, without shifting her focus from the first) It appears you have an opponent of your own, Captain Sairentosukai. I think it is time we demonstrate what it means to be a captain of the Gotei 13.

Arrancar 1: Hah…(mocking her impromptu speech) Rather, it appears you’re on your lonesome, girl. Now you can’t perform anymore of those sneak attacks you’re so fond of. (He sonidos beside her) this is the moment when you begin fearing for your life!

Captain Honoko: (she responds quickly, flash-stepping further from her opponent)

Captain Sairentosukai: (watching his opponent carefully he lowers his blade to his side)

Arrancar 2: Not a wise choice, letting down your guard. Perhaps you’re more foolish than I thought.

Captain Sairentosukai: What is it about arrancar that make them so astonishingly foolish. You have a terrible habit of underestimating your opponents. This is why, in the end, you will lose.

Arrancar 2: Is that so?!?!?! (He angrily bolts toward Captain Sairentosukai with an impressive sonido, their blade colliding with tremendous force behind both swings.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he lands on the ground and begins swiftly running toward the arrancar. The arrancar swings his blade horizonally, but Captain Sairentosukai slides beneath him, swing his sword upwards. The tip of his blade beats into the arrancar’s blade. With impressive reflexes, Captain Sairentosukai leaps from the ground into the air, the arrancar hurriedly turning himself and clashing his blade with his opponents. Their blades meet, but Captain Sairentosukai begins a flurry of highly swift and haphazard swings. He twists his body in the air, each swing contains greater force. He lands on the ground, flipping backwards to avoid the arrancar’s swing. Mid-flip he extends his blade, piercing the arrancar’s shoulder. The arrancar brings his sword down upon Captain Sairentosukai’s blade, but he simply retracts it. His speed only increases along with his intensity, all the while his face is devoid of emotion. He chases after the arrancar, but the arrancar runs hoping to gain an advantage. He leaps atop a building and their blades clash from different heights. Captain Sairentosukai swipes his blade, but the arrancar leaps upwards to save his legs. Captain Sairentosukai leaps onto the building swinging his blade, gripping the hilt with both hands. He aims for the arrancar’s torso, but he bends his body, avoiding damage. Instantaneously, Captain Sairentosukai swings his blade skyward, switching control to one hand. The blade grazes the side of the arrancar’s cheek).

Arrancar 2: (he sonidos away from Captain Sairentosukai, panting heavily. He inspects his wounds, realizing that he hasn’t landed a single blow. He can’t believe his opponents skills and is even more amazed that he hasn’t releases his shikai).

Captain Sairentosukai: (He does not hestitate, flash-stepping toward the arrancar. He delivers a series of swings. The arrancar leaps to the side, swinging his blade toward the his leg. To the arrancar’s surprise, he slides across the ground and lines his blade with the neck of the arrancar’s blade. He rapidly slides the blade upward, taking off one of his fingers and slicing into his forearm. He cycles his feet, building momentum, and slams his feet into the arrancar.)

Arrancar 2: (he flies backwards, crashing into the ground and sliding. He sees Captain Sairentosukai charging toward him, about to deliver a deadly blow)

Captain Sairentosukai: (his blade is seconds from the arrancar when the arrancar opens his mouth and releases a massive teal-colored cero. It erupts from his mouth, the sound echoing throughout the air. All that is seen is the whites of Captain Sairentosukai’s eyes before an explosion is seen).

Captain Honoko (spinning quickly to fend off her opponent, stares down to see flames and smoke). Captain Sairentosukai (she painfully shouts)!!!

Captain Aosu: (she peers through the intermittent clashing of her and her opponent’s blade to see the result of Captain Sairentosukai’s battle with the arrancar. She appears to be unphased, as though she knows something).

Arrancar 2: …(continuing to pant, simultaneously clutching his wounds) filthy soul reaper…you thought you could one-up me just with swordsmanship…(he stands, slowly regaining his bearings when he is impaled through the stomach with blade. He looks up and through the smoke he sees a familiar face, that of Captain Sairentosukai).

Captain Sairentosukai: As I mentioned before, you are much too confident, it is your greatest weakness (he pulls the blade from the arrancar’s stomach, his body charred from the impact of the cero).

Arrancar 1: What?! He survived a direct attack from his cero?

Captain Honoko: Don’t forget, arrancar, he is a captain for a reason. No single cero would be able to take him down.

Arrancar 1: You seemed worried…

Captain Honoko: I believe you’d refer to it as a “bluff!”

Captain Sairentosukai: (He stands tall, continuing to show no discernible reaction).
over a year ago gaiaking235 said…
Ok ill make an espada character within an hour XD.
Captain Shuichi: (Looks on with extremely tired looking eyes as he periodically rubs them. He lets out a yawn as he closes his eyes) The one day I get to have some sleep and this happens (as soon as he finished the sentenced, an Arrancar appeared behind and plunged his sword into Captain Shuichi's chest)

Arrancar 3: U shouldnt take your eyes off an opponent in battle! (his eccentric expression turned to shock & confusion as Captain Shuichi appeared behind the Arrancar and the in front faded away)

Captain Shuichi: U shouldnt underestimate a Captain of the Gotei 13 (as he lets out a yawn)

Arrancar 3: (He starts to be enraged at the fact that he missed his target. The Arrancar grips his sword and back swings at the Captain. The Arrancar hits the after-image again, and again, and agian) WHY WONT U STAY STILL U COWARD!!!

Captain Shuichi: Im trying not to get hit

Arrancar 3: U cant keep dodging all day (he got a smirk on face)

Captain Shuichi: (yawns) As a matter of fact...I can but I want to end this quick so I can get some much needed rest

Arrancar 3: I agree about ending this quickly

Captain Shuichi: (Shunpos towards the Arrancar and was moving so fast that he created 4 after-images that dealt blows from multiple directions. Then the real Captain came up in front) Fūsatsu Kakei (A pair of handcuffs appears on the Arrancar's palms, blocking his Reiatsu and then using it to explode from the inside out)

Captain Shuichi: I told u it would be over quickly (yawns)

Captain Korrotasu: What was that shupo move u did? (still holding his smile)

Captain Shuichi: A move I created. (yawns) I call it Tempest Turn (he looks on in antisapation as he watches the battle between the Arrnacar and Captain Honoko)