Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
I like what you wrote, otherwise, Link. :) You too, K0V.
over a year ago Reyatsu77 said…
Um just you know Reyatsu is good for now! heheheheheheheh
Name:Reyatsu Kabana
Size:Very small and about the same size as Hitsugya.

Face:A sincere and childish face with a touch of sudden seriousness. One eye is Red which is the right the other is purple which is the left.

Hair:It goes down to about his neck it is black and covers his left eye.

Biography
He only remebers one thing the Soul Society dosen't know anything and he followed their orders to the letter until he saw they sought to destoy him because of his abilites since he is half arrancar and half shinigami because of the different colored eyes. He is a Vizard in trainning.
...wait, what?
This is my character if you wanted to know sry if it is stupid
It took me a while to decipher your "biography," that's all. At first, I didn't quite understand what you were trying to get across. My confusion was likely caused by the run-on and misspelled words. Did you write that quickly? lol

On a separate note, you'll need to discuss your position with Randomfan and Zordaik. They're the Espada, and I'm not sure whether they want another "vizard" in their company. They'll likely be fine with it, but you'll have to be worked into the story.
I did type it quickly it was saved on my computer and if Random fan and Zordak would say it's okay then I will show you the strength of Bekutoru Yari
I'm not too frightened, to be honest.
laugh
Thanks for self esteem boost Crazie
You're welcome. I am sure you'll make a fine addition to the Espada, Rey. Zordaik and Randomfan will be along eventually.

Just be patient, you're character will get what's coming to him. :)

Also, was that "biography" saved on a word processor such as "Microsoft word?"
last edited over a year ago
No it was on notepad and don't underestimate Reyatsu!
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
One question. Is your character 15, or does he LOOK 15? There's a difference.
Good point, Link.

Haha. I won't, Rey. He's not on my radar, as of yet.
over a year ago Silverain said…
Im going to be posting something soon :p
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
Name: Ezretha Isishio
Race: Caucasian-Japanese
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 187 lbs.
Eyes: Dark Crimson
Hair: Mid back length bright red, rather messy
Position: Captain of Squad 11.
Personality: A gentleman at heart with a chivilrous manner and critique. Most people think he's nice to women just to get with them, but he was just raised better than most. Being raised by a trusted friend of his parents in the Rukon, since they were killed, the cause still unknown, kindness and bravery were his rules of thumb. Not only is he talented in combat, he is more talented artisticly. Creating things, from music to his most beloved home-made tea, was always his strong suit. In battle, he remains brave to keep morale up and never backs down. Full hearty and classy to boot! :)

Zanpakuto name: Ketsueki rotasu (blood lotus)
Pre-release: A traditional katana, a golden hilt with writhing vine pieces within it. A bright red cloth covers the handle.
Release command: One Death, become a thousand, Ketsueki Rotasu!
Post-release: The cloth surrounding the handle is white, the red has now become the color on the blade. the backside of the blade is now jagged, in use for parrying and blade breaking. The hilt has turned silver and resembles a lotus flower.
Bankai Name: Rotasuransu (lotus lance)
Description A large, 360 bladed cone on a stick basiclly. The lotus is now backwards, facing the weilder. Since it is covered in several blades all the way around, it can be as good of a slicing weapon as it is a piercing one.
Shikai Abilities:
Motomeru Bainzu (Seeking Vines): The Jagged side of the blade can extend to almost impossible length and move in flowing patterns.
Bainzu o Uchikudaku (Shatter Vines): Anything broken within the breaker part of the blade shatters into lotus petals.
Rotasu Jomyaku (Lotus Vein):The blade can absorb blood and then send it as a slash wave.
Bankai Abilities:
Difendabainzu (Defender Vines): Can create a vine sheild.
Piasu no chi (Piercing Blood): Blood can be funneled into pin point spirit charged energy blast.
Burossamu o Tabete (Devouring Blossom): Can seperate into giant blade lotus and close in around enemy.
Name: Ezretha Isishio
Race: Caucasian-Japanese
Height:
[Adjusting to the Real World]

The sun was high and hot in the sky as another long day slowly passed over Karakura Town. But the sun’s rays couldn’t be felt in the back of a deserted alley behind some random stores. At the end of it, a light radiated out of one of the brick walls. It started out as a pin prick, small and faint but then gradually brightens and expands into the shape of a tall door way. Within seconds a solid door materializes in the wall as if it actually belonged there. It slid opened on its own and more incredible white light flooded the grungy smelly space between the buildings. Out of the light, black winged hell butterflies floated gracefully forward. After them, four shadowy figures stepped through the passageway, the first leading the other by his collar and the last two were shaking their heads at them silently. When they were all safely across the threshold the butterflies filed back inside and the doors closed on them, and the light slowly vanishes back into thin air.

Mikazuki: She releases her grip on her lieutenant. “Yes, we’re finally here!”

Hayyel: He staggers a step. “Uh! Why did you do that!” he gags.

Quidel: He walks a little ways down the alley and inspects their surroundings with what little light there was. A nauseated expression soon donned his face. He quickly turned back to his comrades and could just discern the form of the taller lieutenant bent double over on his knees. Quidel could hear him wheeze from where he stood. “I feel so sorry for you Hayyel! Having to put up with that 24/7 sounds like a nightmare.”

Mikazuki: Arching one eyebrow at him, she snarls “You want some of this too?”She offered as she waves her fist in a mock threat.

Quidel: “Heck no!” he snickered as he came back to join the other three. He bumped against Hikaru since the visibility was terrible. He steadied her with his hand then snuck around to make sure that his lieutenant was between him and the irritated Captain of the Second Division. Hikaru heaved a sigh at him for using her as a screen and moved swiftly behind her captain and pushed him out of his hiding spot. He stumbled forward and looked up just barely able to detect amusement on the face of the crimson haired Mikazuki in the weak light.

Hikaru: “Don’t be shy!”

Quidel: He swiveled his head at Hikaru and his eyes narrowed. “Hey! I thought you were on my side?” He whines.

Hikaru: She folds her arms tightly in front of her and casts a critical glance at him. “I’m always on your side but don’t hide from threats, it isn’t very captain like.” She scolds evenly.

The winded soul reaper stood up after regaining his breath. He nodded his head at Quidel in response to his concerned observation.

Hayyel: “It’s nothing really, for I am Captain Kurotsuki’s faithful lieutenant and I will serve her no matter what!” His voice was positive and resolute and Quidel’s face grew oddly blank as he listened.

Quidel: His eyes flashed to his fellow captain. “What have you done to him?” he asked with a throaty laugh.

Mikazuki: “Enough of this! I don’t know about the rest of you but I want to get out of this nasty alleyway.” Her nose crinkled as something foul assaulted her nostrils. She hastily tries to fan away the stench.

After taking a brief moment of looking around they all agreed with her. They were at a dead end so only one way out was going straight down the long path, the exit was near a corner where a stream of sunlight blanketed the far wall. They could hear the sound of pedestrians and traffic in the distance.

Mikazuki: “Let’s go, let’s go!” She was practically jumping with excitement.

(Step…step…step…Squish!)

Mikazuki: She danced about wildly. “Oh ew! What did I just walk in?!” she squealed.

Hayyel: “Do you really want to know?”

Mikazuki: “…”

Quidel: He checks in on his lieutenant. “I hope this doesn’t influence your opinion of the Human World, Hikaru.”

Hikaru: “We have alleys in the Soul Society too.” she gingerly avoids any litter in her path. “It’s just unfortunate that the gate opened into one.”

Quidel: He nods. “How are you managing your Gigai?”

Hikaru: She fidgets with her the ends of her hair and smoothes out the fabric of her skirt. “Um, its fine I guess…” She looks on ahead; the light is growing so that he could now see her pale face clearly. “We’re supposed to be students of sorts, right? Back at the academy we also wore uniforms.”

He wasn’t happy about the subject change.

Quidel: “Yeah, I’m not a tie wearing type of guy!” he growls as he loosens it and pulls it over his head, flinging it in a nearby dumpster.

Mikazuki: She calls to them at the mouth of the alley. “Come on, what are you walking backwards or something? Get out here!”

They hurried and turned left, immediately strong beams of sunlight shined down onto their faces. Almost blinding them like bats coming out of a deep cave. Once their eyes had time to adjust they could finally see what the world really looked like.

Mikazuki: “Wow, this is great! I didn’t realize how much time had passed for this world, everything’s so huge!” she clapped eagerly. The citizens that casually walked passed gave her weird glances but she didn’t seem to care.

Hikaru: She was struck with awe as she took in the busy block. Quidel smiled seeing her that way. Her eyes roved over the cars and trucks that rush up and down the street and then there was the sidewalk where they stood which is flooded with people walking, jogging, peddling or just standing about with nowhere to go it seemed. She leaned her head way back to view tall sun glinted windows that covered one of the many skyscrapers. “Indeed…”

Hayyel: “What should we do first Captain?”

Mikazuki: She quickly calms down and taps her bottom lip as she thought of a plan. “Hmm, well we need to figure out where exactly we are and start investigating anything strange we may come across. The espada are here for a reason, and our main priority is finding that out.” She suddenly turns and walks against the current of pedestrians, “But there’s something else that needs to be done, first!”

Hayyel: He blinked but quickly recovered lost ground as he wove through the masses of bodies. "Wait, Captain Kurotsuki! Where are you going?”

Quidel: He smirks. “She loves doing things her way, huh?” He walked ahead to make his own path. “Stay close, it’s a jungle out here!” he jokes. Hikaru nods and stays a step behind Quidel as he followed the others into the lively crowds.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
big smile
Alright, Rey. Welcome to the Espada! It's always great to have another person to manage the villains with!
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Nice one Silverain. I can see so much humor coming.
thank you guys oh and he is 15 died at birth
Thanks K0V!
But he can't be only 15 years of age in "soul years," Rey, otherwise he wouldn't have ever been a member of the gotei 13. Both that and he wouldn't have already achieved shikai or bankai. So, he can look fifteen but he is likely older. You don't see many 15 year olds runnin' around as ex-captains.
Welcome aboard, Arcane.
oh um he is actual 234 years old
Her eyes opened only slightly, then closed again. In her second attempt, she managed to open them for a split second. Then, memories rushing back into her head like whitewater rapids, Neshura sat bolt upright. Her pupils darted from side to side as she took in her surroundings.

Neshura: Where the hell...

The room she was in was comfortably warm, with surgical tools laid out neatly on a table beside her. She couldn't identify the smell, but it was pleasing nonetheless. The lighting was rather dim, but what could she expect from several large candles placed throughout the premises. A sudden creak pulled her from her thoughts. She immediately stood up, hand flying to her sword's pommel. Her eyes widened when she gripped nothing but air.

???: I apologize if I have disturbed you.

Neshura said nothing.

???: Would it help it I introduced myself?

Whoever it was, they had a kind voice. They sounded innocent, and seeing as her wounds were healed and there was no one else around, he was automatically labeled an ally.

Neshura: Who... Who are you?

She was surprised to hear herself talk. Her voice was weak and soft, very unlike what it was normally.

???: My name is Seshen Arojio. I bare you no acrimony.

Neshura: Then... May I see your face?

The man responded by stepping out of the shadow concealing him to reveal his shoulder-length red hair and kind eyes.

Seshen: Surely you are worried about that voice of yours. Do not be. It is merely a side effect of the medicine I gave you.

Neshura gasped suddenly. She was unconsious when the man fixed her wounds, so she was clueless as to what he had done to her while she was out.

Seshen: Your clothes remained on. The reason you aren't in pain now is merely because of the drug I gave you. I decided I'd wait until you were awake to tell you the details of the surgery I will perform on you.

Neshura: Th... Thank you...

And she truly was thankful. She promptly deemed this man trustworthy, and sank back into the surgical bed.

Seshen: Do not worry. Once the surgery is done, you will be given a much higher quality room.

Neshura merely smiled. But her smile quickly faded as she heard the door to the room creak open again. She sat up and watched the man take a step through the doorway.

Neshura: Where are you going?

Seshen turned about to face her.

Seshen: I've many duties to attend to. I shall return in sixteen hours to heal you up. Until then, this room contains anything you'll need for now. I only ask you to please remain in this room until then.

Neshura: Very... Well...

She yawned. She was utterly exhausted, and craved the idea of being able to sleep, and she was out before Seshen slipped out the door

-End-
thanks crazie. I'm gonna see if there's a way for me to find a point where not much is happening then introduce myself. I don't wan't to disrupt the flow.
Quidel and the others feel a strange reiastu push through them they sense it comming twoards them.

Quidel:EVeryone be on your guard it's an Arrancar

???:Nah man I just a kid with a Zanpoktou.

Quidel turns around to see a 15 year old kid standing behind him in a male school uniform with black hair and red eyes.

Quidel:Who are you?

???:(Smiled)I'm Reyatsu of course.

My first post get ready Silver
hmmm
Um...? So you want to jump in now?
Mabye a fight or a truce? I dunno what do you want
I don't know, K0V was going to post something later...
How bout a quick figth to introduce my character?
Uhm, one, Silverain's character is in the Human-world, two, you have to coordinate with randomfan and Zordaik. You can't just randomly, by yourself, confront a captain, especially when their are several captains nearby. Also, if you're a villain, why would you want a truce?

Not to mention, Zord's characters are in the Human-world and will be fighting Silverain, K0V, and I's characters.

I know that that is why I am in school uniform in the human world
I was going to ask silver to go to a spot to fight at as for the truce I would leave him be for awhile.
Guys, im pleased to announce one of my friends has joined Fanpop and has taken Espada Number 5's position. He's not a REAL bad guy, more like a sorta Nel character. He'll have his Bio up within the next day.
@ Reyatsu, Well you still should check in with Zord and randomfan so they can help you find the best way to introduce your character. I don't think it would do you any good if you just pop in out of nowhere and start a fight. Though in the future I would be happy to fight you! Just for now you need to ease your way into the story.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Ok, Reyatsu? I'm all for fights, but they should have a purpose, especially if you are playing the villain. An Espada wouldn't dress up in a school uniform and confront a group of captains alone. If you'd like, I'm sure we can all come up with a way to get you guys to fight at a different time(Perhaps when the odds aren't overwhelmingly against you), but for now, it would really be more helpful if you communicated with Zord and I before you did things like this.
Sry I'm new to this
Random I'm actuall like Aizen a betrayal shinigami with hollow powers
blackpanther666 commented…
Aizen didn't have Hollow powers...? over a year ago
It's alright, I completely understand. Everyone is at some point. But since you're still a part of the villains, I would really appreciate it if you talked to Zord and myself before you do this sort of thing.
Is it okay if I am your pupil arrancar and had a trainning fight with you
I thought you were a Vizard? But if you want a training fight, you would have to talk to Zord. My Espada haven't been posted yet.
I am Vizard but poses to be an arrancar when he wears his mask in his shikai it turns his left hand in to a hollow claw
Ok, so just to be clear, he's a vizard, but he's disguised as a arrancar...
Why can't you just have your character be a member of the Espada, Rey? That way, you can be a part of future plans and will be able to fight a captain. If you are a member of the Espada, you need a rank, though. I don't think it is fair for us to have to rearrange the story for your sake. Try and compromise.
Ok I'll be the second espada if it is okay
did you guys get my post I did a little bit ago? When he gets up his bio is when we'll be introduced
smile
Yeah, I saw it and I'll be looking forward to it:) I like how people are wanting to join so fast!
Both Rey and your friend, Arcane, will have to discuss ranked positions with Zordaik and Randomfan. It is uncertain whether they already create a character for that rank and just didn't post it.
I dont know Arcane at all, but Zordiak Is it okay if Im second espada.
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Well Arcane, you may want to read some of the earlier posts. so you know whats going on, if you haven't already done so. This way you can see what characters you want yours to be involved with.
I have read before I made an account
but I'll read again to help me.
THis is my zanpoktou spirit
I have read before I made an account
but I'll read again to help me.
THis is my zanpoktou spirit
Rey, my expectations from the top five are very high, so if you think you've got what it takes, then I'm be good with giving you a shot.
Can I have a practice match with you?