Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM
save

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1537

over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Nice post Silver.
over a year ago Silverain said…
Thanks K0V!
Kakura finally submitted to treatment, still keeping watch on his sister as Yua worked. Every once in a while he shook out his left leg, which still hadn't fully recovered from the beating it took against Meravani. As Yua finished up her treatment, Kakura nodded his thanks to her, taking his place back at his sister's bedside. Seiren maintained her watch on her superior, noticing his emrald eyes dim slowly with fatigue. Kakura rubbed his eyes slowly, yawning, eyelids drooping. Seiren stood up, taking him by the hand, and sat him down on his bed, where he fell immediately asleep. She turned back to watch Mikazuki in her superior's stead.

Kakura's sleep was fragmented. Painful memories flashed in front of his closed eyes, his parents death, Aosu's betrayal, however they were all washed away and replaced with a voice that chilled his soul to the bone.

???: I know you want revenge, Master. But your too incompetent to attain it. Look how easily that women beat you. She's bragged about her strength for a while and your intollerence to comprehend that truth made you blind to her. Though you were right not to trust her, after all look what happened the last time you did

The memory flashed infront of him...

Kakura woke shouting. He startled all around him, especially Mikazuki who had been awake for a few hours. Kakura was panting heavily, sweat slowly trickling down his face.

Yua: (She immediately rushed over to him, concern donning her face) Kakura, what is it? What's the matter?

Kakura: (He rubbed his face, calming himself down) Sorry, just a bad dream.

Mikazuki: (She chuckled to her self, throwing her pillow at her brother's face) Come on. I thought you were my "Big Brother" I thought you were meant to be afraid of nothing.

Kakura: (He retaliated by picking up his pillow and throwing at his sister who ducked out the way, leaving it to harmlessly hit the far wall) Well it's good to see your well enough to insult me.

Mikazuki: (She beemed at him, a smile that lifted the mood of the room) Wel I've also got a humungous appetite and a need for some tea that can only be rectified by a visit to our favourite tea room.

Yua: (She immediately shook her head) No, sorry Mikazuki. While you may be able to sit up, you can't leave the room (She saw her face change to that of an indigant child) but that doesn't mean we can't have some tea and some food.

Mikazuki: (She threw her arms up in the air, falling backwards to where her pillow would have been) Hooray! So who's cooking?

Yua and Kakura: Me of course!

Everyone turned to face Kakura, confusion donning their faces, all that is except Mikazuki.

Quidel: (Whose humor had been restored with Mikazuki's) You cook? I thought all you could do was insult anyone who came into contact with you?

Kakura: (He turned to Quidel, laughing sarcastically) Hahaha Who did you think cooked (He pointed at Mikazuki) Her?!

Quidel: (He had brief think) Yeah I guess your right, she'd destroy anything she'd have touched. The food would have to be made of rocks to survive her cooking.

Kakura: (He muttered to Quidel) Most of it was rocks when it arrived at the table.

Mikazuki: Hey!

Everyone in the room started laughing, temporarily forgetting what had happened not too long ago.

Head-Captain Surieya's Office

Kami Sureiya looked through all the reports that had been submitted about the events that had transpired in the betrayal of the three Captains. He was looking over the total damages, injured and fatalities that had occured that day. He knew most of his remaining Captains would not be able to manage a properly formal meeting so he decided that he would arrange an impromptu meeting at the clinic. It was time the Captains knew what trials they would go through in the coming days to rebuild what was lost that day.
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
I'll be posting today.
Ezretha shuffled through the streets, over rubble large and small and dodging sprinting shinigami. This matter has been bothering him since the Squad 4 barracks had been demolished. He found his way to Squad 4's temporary holdout, and gained audience with Captain Yua, laughing along with Kakura, Quidel, and Mikazuki. When Yua caught sight of him, her smile didn't fade.

Yua: Well, hello, Captain Isishio. What brings you here?

Isishio: I'm sorry for interrupting. I brought you all a present. *from the sleeve of his haori, he pulls a softball sized burlap bag* It's my rose and lotus tea. *he also pulls out a small clay bowl and fills it with dry flower petals and lights it on fire* I hope you don't mind if I light some incense.

Captain Erlantz: It's fine. Now, I'll go fix this tea. *she steps over closer to the wall where the water and pot are set* Now, what really brings you here, Isishio?

Captain Isishio: Well, I just don't feel right. I mean, your entire division and yourself are confined to these...unfit living conditions. I have a proposal.

Captain Yua: What would this be, Isi-

Captain Isishio: Please, call me Ezretha when it's not professional.

Captain Yua: Okay, Ezretha, what are you suggesting?

Captain Isishio:...I have some property in the Rukon, not far from the wall. A house that I inherited when my godfather died, along with a large pagoda. I propose you take refuge in my home and for your division to stay in the pagoda. Also, I pitched an idea to my division members, and they'll be assisting the rebuilding of the barracks. My home should be alright, I stop in every now and then to clean and such. You'll have a small bath room, an excellent bed, and a fantastic meditation room! Along with something I virtue: privacy.

Captain Yua:...Are you sure? I don't want to impose...

Captain Isishio: No, I'd be honored if you'd accept my help. I'll even give you a tour!

Captain Quidel: Aren't you lucky? Ezretha here having that kind of property.

Captain Kakura: I say go for it. I think I've seen those places before, they're in excellent condition.

Captain Yua: Alright. Lead the way.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Through the crowed streets of the Rukon, and an incredibly brisk stroll, Yua found herself gazing at the caligraphy, instruments, and paintings on the walls of the living rooms of the Isishio residence.

Captain Yua: This is really beautiful, Ezretha! Did you do these paintings?

Captain Isishio: I indeed did. *he gave a slight smile, as he undid his hair, doing a flourish with his hair* As for the bath, there are some salts and shampoos that you can use.

Captain Yua: I would never had guessed you had that kind of stuff.

Captain Isishio: Do I look like a man who doesn't bathe? *gesturing to his unblemished skin and clean soaked hair*

Captain Yua: No, it just seems like a guy wouldn't have that stuff.

Captain Isishio: You're right. But, women do have an excellent sense of hygene. Besides Ms. Kija...don't tell her I said that.

Captain Yua: You're secret's safe with me.

Ezretha walks into the kitchen and puts on tea, as he makes his way to the cherry tree in full blossom, and sits by the koi pond. He was glad that his chivilry hadn't left him.
Race : Shirubāraito (Shirub, for short)
Height : 5’9’’
Eyes : Deep amethyst
Hair : Deep red, laced with light brown. (Her hair is long and pulled back, draping down her back)
Personality: Despite her fragile appearance and seemingly docile approach, she is a ruthless and cunning leader. Seldom abandoning her serene disposition, she battles using a combination psychological warfare and Kido. Supported by concepts of superiority, Sekhmet refuses to use her zanpakuto only in dire circumstances. Unfortunately, she will not hesitate to slaughter whoever conflicts with her ambitions.

Name: Azriel Sairentosukai
Race : Shirubāraito
Height : 6’1’’
Eyes : Pale Green
Hair : Dark brown, appearing as though it were black

Personality: Incontrovertibly the most composed, on a level equal to indifference. He never allows himself to become provoked or emotionally aroused, enabling precise analysis of both the enemy and the circumstances. He is well-known for his fox-like tactics, observing without action, but is more than willing to engage an enemy. He is aware that his position requires combat, but prefers to engage in passive behavior, avoiding conflict unless necessary. Similar to Sekhmet, he endorses a concept of superiority, prompting him to avoid the use of his blade. He is vocal about his opposition on tainting his blade with the blood of the inferior.

Name: Zalbeseal Korrotasu
Race: Shirubāraito
Height: 6’3’
Eyes: Pacific blue
Hair: Tyrian Purple
Appearance: He now dons an symmetric head-piece. It sets upon the base of his head, two long streams of stone-like material drapes down both sides of his face. Each piece straddles his temples, extending just past his jaw-line. The width of these flat accents is from the lateral portion of his eye-lid, past his temple and to his ear.
Personality: He maintains a constant sense of sophistication when he speaks, eloquently and succinctly delivering his argument. In spite of this, he is always sporting a mischievous grin. His disturbing and unnerving disposition contributes to his reputation as one of the more merciless and apathetic of Sekhmet’s subordinates. He will relish a kill, enjoying it with nothing more than a smile.

Name: Veznesel Sairentosukai
Height: 5’11’
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Blackish with purple highlights
Appearance: Constantly shrouded in black, cloud-like casing. She can be seen floating in this mass of black matter, her body completely covered.
Personality: Unlike her brother, she is spirited, boasting a cheerful disposition. Beneath her beautiful allure and smile lurks a disturbing and sinister presence. Though she appears subdued, a monstrous and conniving personality exists and relishes the suffering and pain of others. She would enjoy nothing more than to use her opponents as play things, shattering their resolve, and in those last moments, delivering a most gruesome death.

Name: Galgalzzi Doku
Height: 5’10’’
Eyes: Greyish Blue
Hair: Silver
Appearance: Wears a cylindrical head-piece that drapes down over his neck and ears, with the exclusion of his face. His silver hair peeks from the front of his head-piece.
Personality: Galgalzzi is an absolutely vile and sinister subordinate, fueling his life with the suffering of others. His words are venomous and his intentions are even more fearsome. He is quick to respond and will not hesitate in battle, being one of the first to draw his blade and unleash his power.

Name: Nuvem Hatsuna
Height: 5’7’’
Eyes: Yellowish-Brown
Hair: Brown with shades of blonde
Apperance: Has olive colored skin and her hair is messily pulled back into a pony-tail, the tail resting over her shoulder.
Personality: Beautiful and energetic, she lends support to the saying, “there is more to a person than just a pretty smile.” Underneath that smile resides a wickedness that is often times unmatched. Nuvem enjoys playing with her opponents, laughing as they suffer. Unlike most of her comrades, she doesn’t mind when people misjudge her based on her appearance. She finds it a refreshing challenge.

Name: Traea Safaia
Height: 5’9’
Eyes: Sapphire Blue
Hair: Blonde
Appearance: She wears a face plate that obscures her opponent’s sights. The face plate molds around her head coming to a point toward her chin. Her hair is pulls back and exits through an opening on the backside of her head. The only visible characteristic is her sapphire eyes.
Personality: Traea is a woman of few words, choosing to focus her attention on her opponent and the objective. Known for her battle experience, she is cold and calculating, capitalizing on every movement.

Name: Poeira Naimuu
Height: 5’10’
Eyes: Cerulean blue
Hair: Blonde
Appearance: Her hair is pulled back and the end is braided and draping over her shoulder. Red fabric is woven through the front of her hair and into her braided pony-tail. She has elegant tribal lines running down the side of her left temple that line her jaw and stop at her chin.
Personality: Characteristically mute, this beauty doesn’t rely on words to drive her point. No one quite understands why she chooses to remain silent for the majority of her interactions, but she has never needed words to prove her superiority. Poeira is extremely loyal and accurate in the completion of her duties.

Name: Farfalla Shukketsu
Height: 5’7’
Eyes: Dark green
Hair: Light brown, mousy appearance
Appearance: Her hair is elevated and wrapped and supported with green fabric, flowers, and small twigs. Pieces of hair drape from the swirling-bun, down her back.
Personality: She is bubbly and cheerful, and can be extraordinarily unfocused. Though Farfalla is easily distracted, opponents that make the mistake of misjudging her fall prey to her deadly skills. Gifted in hand to hand combat, she is quick to close the gap.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Name: Gilgamesh Tsetzu (Set-Zuh)
Race: Shirubaraito
Height: 6'
Eyes: Metallic silver
Hair: Very dark blue. Often mistaken for black.
Appearance: His hair appears messy, but doesn't cover his face. It appears more as though it has been blown back. If it were to fall flat, it would be just below his shoulders at longest. His skin is relatively pale.
Personality: Gilgamesh is a joker. Most of the time, he will not appear serious. However, his fighting style is in stark contrast. He delivers deadly attacks, each with intent to kill. He has committed each of the seven sins many times over, and has seemingly no morals.

Name: Vyenna Tsetzu
Height: 5'6
Eyes: Dark grey
Hair: Very dark blue. Often mistaken for black.
Appearance: Her hair is tied in a large, bushy ponytail which falls to her lower back. Her skin is pale, but a shade darker than that of her brother, Gilgamesh.
Personality: She follows the seven virtues very closely. She has very different views on life than her brother, and sticks to them closely. Because of this, she comes off as strict, often criticizing her enemies or crippling their ego while she fights them.

Name: Gemini
Height: 7'
Eyes: Dark red
Hair: Black, with red streaks
Appearance: He wears his hair in a ponytail. It doesn't fall immediately down his back, however, but rather stands up at the back of his head, tilting downward along it's length. It appears jagged and sharp. The hair that isn't incorporated in the ponytail is unevenly cut and covers one or both of his eyes. He has the kanji symbol for punishment tattooed on his tough, right pectoral muscle and a wide scar down his left.
Personality: Contrary to his name, Gemini is unbelievably loyal, willing to throw his life away at the snap of his master's fingers. To anyone else, he proves a menacing force. He is obsessed with the punishment of the "impure" and behaves sadistically towards those he deems as impure. Furthermore, he dislikes the blood of the impure to dirty his blade, so he prefers to fight using Kido, Hakuda, or any other method of attack that doesn't require him to draw his blade.

Name: Asmodea Haitsu
Height: 5'8'
Eyes: Very bright yellow, nearly white
Hair: Bright, icy blue
Appearance: Her hair is silky and flows with the wind rather easily. It parts down the middle. The right side of her face is covered by a dark blue tattoo resembling the branches of a thorn bush, which extends down to the base of her chest. She has a stern look about her.
Personality: Like her appearance, Asmodea is icy. Her idea of a fight is one that kills her opponent quickly. Despite this, she loves fighting, thinking of it as a way for her to "grace the world with her beautiful powers". Hence, she enjoys it when she comes across an opponent that can last more than a few moments in a battle with her.

Name: Nejera (Ney-Hey-Rah) Kukuze
Height: 6'
Eyes: Dark orange
Hair: Dark purple, the colour of the outer layer of the sky in sunset
Appearance: She wears her hair naturally, leaving it untouched save for the occasional trim. Because of this, Nejera has long bangs that she brushes over to her left eye. They run down to her chin. The hair on the back of her head falls down to her lower back and sometimes even lower.
Personality: Nejera is a constantly loud being, very energetic. Unfortunately for her opponents, she is able to use that energy efficiently. She has extremely intense mood swings, sometimes even going from ecstatically happy to downright depressed.
smile
You can really tell all these characters are evil. Each one has some malicious aspect to them. Can't wait to see them used.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
big smile
Here is the new spot I made for our favorite composers, Two Steps From Hell!

link

Enjoy, and if you join, please help me find more music! :):):):):):):):):)
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
I'd like to point out that I was the first to use an embeded video from two steps from hell. You can thank me. lol
As long as we can all enjoy the music! :) It doesn't matter who the first one o share embedded music was, as long as we can all listen to it and enjoy it! :)
Thanks for the clarification, Link. However, I was kidding.
Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to be able to say that the Fan Club for this forum that Arcane was talking about has been created. If anyone was still interested, here's the link:

link

Also, since I'm already making an announcement, when envisioning Gilgamesh, think a little bit of L from Deathnote.
heart
Thats so awesome! Can't wait to join! I'm very grateful to be a part of this forum, you are all amazing and talented people:)
I second Silverain's statement. Venturing into this second arc with you all will be an honor.
smile
I agree completely! :) It's been great so far, and I hope it lasts for a long long time!
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Hey, guys, I have been talking to Crazie and I'm rather interested in joining this forum, if y'all don't mind... I'm just working on a Captain and I was planning to take Squad Twelve if no-one has any objections?
not a problem here. Be nice to have a captain that doesn't back stab :). You're welcome to it.
We'd be glad to have you, Blackpanther! Welcome aboard.
smile
Excellent, in that case, I shall be fool-proofing the Zanpakuto I had planned to use for my Captain and I'll post the bios now...

Name: Zurui Kurohyou ('Cunning Panther')

Hair color: Turquoise

Eye color: Dark blue, with black pupils.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 68 kgs

Appearance: Being a great believer in defensive tactics, he sacrifices some of his mastery in shunpo, by wearing a heavy ginjotan all of the time. Another addition to his appearance, is that of his Captain's Haori. Instead of having a robe, his haori is in the form of a cape, which descends down to his calves. The cape is ragged at the bottom edges and is held together, around the neck, by a thistle badge, the symbol of Squad Twelve.

History: Zurui died of old age in the early 1600's. He roamed around for while, until he was finally purified and sent to the Soul Society, approximately 328 years prior to his obtaining the rank of Captain of Squad Twelve and President of the Department of Research and Development. He graduated from Shino Academy in just under three years and was assigned to Squad Twelve as Tenth Seat. He remained in that position, under Zalbeseal Korrotasu, for many years, until he was finally promoted to Fifth Seat. He worked on a specific invention for many years, earning the respect of Zalbeseal and finally being promoted to Third Seat, which he remained, until his mentor betrayed the Soul Society and left with Azriel and Sekhmet. He felt betrayed, finding the old Bankai training arena, he pushed himself hard to learn his Bankai. After two and a half days, he'd almost exhausted himself completely and was about to give up, but then Parameta Yaiba appeared before him once more and cursed him for being a failure. Zurui exploded and learnt his Bankai suddenly, prompting surprise from his Zanpakuto. He was then made Captain of Squad Twelve shortly after.

Personality: Zurui is definitely an interesting man, sometimes sarcastic and uninterested in the happenings of others, but, at other times, can be almost caring about others and seems to gain some sort of resolve from wanting to defeat Zalbeseal Korrotasu, the former Captain of Squad Twelve. His desire for revenge seems to be a deciding factor in him learning his Bankai and becoming a Captain.

Zanpakuto: Parameta Yaiba (I'll post this separately, still have a couple of things to sort out for it)
Parameta Yaiba ('Parameter blade')

Release Command: Synchronise (Shinkuronaizu)

Bankai: Kiritsu No Gunjin ('Rules of the Battlefield')

Shikai Special Ability:

-The Zanpakuto acts under basic parameters, determining use of the opponent's Zanpakuto and the use of Parameta Yaiba itself. This means that ANY Zanpakuto within a one kilometer square radius, has to follow the rules/parameters of Parameta Yaiba, including itself. This controls the wielder's use of the Zanpakuto too, the opponent and Parameta Yaiba's wielder.

Parameters/rules:

-During an attack, the wielder of the Zanpakuto in question must have at least one of his hands on the tsuba at all times; if he/she drops or lets go of the Zanpakuto (this includes the Zanpakuto being knocked out of the hands of wielder by the opponent), their opponent gains a 'bonus hit'.

-When the opponent and wielder of Parameta Yaiba are engaged in air combat, they are required to have their feet remain in the air the whole time. If either touches the ground, the other is awarded a 'bonus hit'.

-'Bonus hit', when either the wielder or opponent breaks a rule, they are awarded a bonus hit, which allows them to cut the one being targeted once, without any interference from the one being targeted. If they interfere, then the bonus hit is reset and they have to take another cut.

Heihouka ('Tactician') This is a passive ability, which sharpens the senses of the wielder of Parameta Yaiba and allows them 'superpowered' battle senses, which greatly increases their battle tactics and knowledge of these tactics.

Bankai Abilities:

Kibaku Senjou ('Exploding Battleground') This ability is very powerful and can only be used three times per day. The ground underneath the opponent (for a radius of 500 square meters) is raised up into the air (this takes about five seconds, and goes up about 50 meters into the air), then drops at an incredible rate back towards the ground, crumbling and exploding on contact. The opponent's feet are sealed to the ground and they cannot move during the attack. The explosion is caused by a gel, which explodes after five seconds when it is touching anything that can be considered earth. The gel won't work if it is put on something that is less than fifty percent carbon. This is also applied to the ground, underneath the slab the opponent is fastened to, during the five seconds it is up in the air. The damage and extensiveness of the explosion are similar to that of a Gran Rey Cero of an Espada 0-4 and does incredible damage, even severely injuring a Vice-Captain, or normal Arrancar (Fraccion-level).

In Bankai, the Parameters of Shikai still apply. However, Heihouka is no longer passive, instead it can only be activated for a minute and then has a thirty second cool-down. Heihouka can only be used three times in Bankai.

Sealed Form: The katana is longer than normal and somewhat wider than a normal one. The tsuba is coloured a light-turqoise colour, with ultramarine triangles in between. The guard is a circle, with another circle inside and space in between the two. The guard is gold- coloured.

Shikai Form: The tsuba is still the same, but much longer and thinner. The blade is black and much larger, becoming approximately five times as large as the Sealed Form and about twice as long (this makes about a eighty centimeter blade, which is about 2.5 meters long. It resembles a large cresent-shaped weapon, that is attached to the guard, which is the same, except black instead of gold.

Bankai Form: No change, except the blade gains five large holes, symmetrically placed along the end closer to the tip of the blade. A chain now hangs off the back and has a small mace and ball attached.
big smile
Oh and thanks, by the way, Zordaik and Man of Arcane.
Low blow, arcane.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
smile
Awesome Zanpakuto Blackpanther
smile
Thanks, Ace.
Haha, so true, Crazie. Anyway, that's a really interesting Zanpakuto. I can't wait to see it put to use.
rather excellent. god, if ezretha did battle with that, it'd be very close. perhaps ur captain could visit for a spot of tea?
smile
Heh, you will eventually, Zordaik. And, yeah sure, Man of Arcane... I'm sure he wouldn't mind a cup of tea; great stuff that it is. XD
[Shirub: A forgotten people]

(In a distant space, a city long forgotten is reawakened by voices of those scorned. A culture now buried beneath ruins is visited by a familiar presence. The figures collect in a dilapidated assembly hall, carefully observing the history of every structure. The few traces of the once elaborate architecture are nothing but a painful reminder. A city at large continues to waste away, customs and traditions now as broken as the very stone that once held them firmly. )

Sekhmet: (walking leisurely down a dilapidated corridor, she carefully observes the detail of each wall. She slides her fingers across the fixtures, as her eyes thoroughly inspect the lavish designs on the interior ceiling. She smiles softly, warm memories filling her as she enters a room crowded with silhouettes. She calmly approaches a large stone slab, broken and stained black with decay. She places her palm on the structures base, closing her and letting out a brief exhale. When her eyes open they are different, an emotion has surfaces that was not there moments ago. As she sets down, the purpose of this structure becomes obvious. It now resembles a throne, a seat of power that once unified a city. Abruptly directing her attention to the others, she speaks quietly) Wouldn’t you all prefer to be seated? It may be more comfortable (directing their attention to a series of rows of seats, each decorated differently).

Azriel: (he quietly sets down in the center, directly facing Sekhmet. His expression is indiscernible, but the trained eye can detect a subtle shift in his demeanor. The surroundings have even affected him, a cold and emotionless individual.)

Zalbeseal: I can still hear them….

Veznesel: (she chuckles, setting beside Zalbeseal) It has been a long time since we were in this room.

Nuvem: To be setting in this room is quite an honor. Only the majesties court were able to step into this room.

Sekhmet: I believe this room suits us perfectly. Those seats represent the power of our resolve and each individual deserves to be sitting there. Please, take a seat, everyone (she watches as they seat themselves, each individual facing her).

Galgalzzi: If I may, princess, what do the Shinigami know precisely? It is clear those directly involved are now gone, but did they leave any records?

Sekhmet: I’ll allow Azriel to answer that (her eyes locking with his).

Azriel: I scoured the archives and records hidden in the head-captain’s office, but turned up nothing.

Galgalzzi: Apparently, once they were finished they decided that it would be best to avoid recording such heinous events. How clever…(said sarcastically in his raspy tone).

Azriel: Don’t afford them credit so soon, Galgalzzi. They’re sloppy, at best.

Galgalzzi: Oh? Please, elaborate. This sounds intriguing.

Azriel: There are records in and around those times. I realized that in-between those dates certain events were readjusted and didn’t match accounts from other sources.

Zalbeseal: Hahaha...(he laughed hardily)Those incompetent degenerates.

Galgalzzi: They moved them...(he says slowly and with confidence, adjusting his posture as he contemplates other things).

Azriel: Exactly. And there is one location by which they would feel comfortable storing such…sensitive material.

Veznesel: What a unique opportunity…
Sekhmet: Don’t become too excited, Veznesel, that won’t be a part of our objective.

Veznesel: (she frowns and with humor in her voice) Oh, Princess, why must you ruin my fun!

Sekhmet: You’ll have fun, I promise you. It is only a matter of time. Oh, my angels…I can see you’re eager to participate.

Gemini: (he glances at the others) they’re enthusiasm is not a surprise, after all they have been waiting for quite some time.

Nejera: We’re confident the shinigami will regret ever holding a blade in our direction (she shouts spiritedly).

Traea: Calm down, Nejera. There’s no need to shout.

Nejera: (she smiles) Hah, sorry, but I’m excited. There blood with bathe their city and I’ll enjoy it…

Farfalla: (she grins in agreement, nudging her sister softly).

Nuvem: (she adjusts her posture, her fingers sliding up and down her hilt)I’ve been waiting to spill some blood and smother their egos.

Nejera: Yeah…(growling with every word) those filthy shinigami believe themselves superior and yet resorted to such despicable tactics. How did you manage to live beside them for so long? I would have snapped, severing a couple heads in the process.

Nuvem: (she smiles at Nejera’s humorous response) Well, I had to be calm, Nejera. The princess was dependent on compliance with the plan.
Sekhmet: This is why I refused to allow you involvement, Nejera. We’ve discussed this, my darling, angel.

Nejera: I know, I know. It just makes me sick…that’s all.

Sekhmet: (she leans on her chair, staring at the lavish ceiling decorations) Tell me, Zalbeseal, what the shinigami up to?

Zalbeseal: Typical nonsense, of course. Scrambling, trying to find replacements. They fear our presence without a full 13 court.

Gemini: As they should, cowards…

Asmodea: I have an intriguing question...(she watches as they all direct their attention to her) What will happen once they actually do discover our history together?

Traea: They’ll attempt to justify their predecessor’s actions with biased logic. And in response….

Gilgamesh: …we’ll annihilate each and every one of them (his face is darkened with hatred and anger)

Sekhmet: (she smiles, her eyes filled with optimism) I think it’s time we pay the shinigami a visit. They’ve licked their wounds for long enough. Plus, this will make the next step in our process all the more gratifying (she looks down at the Hogyoku, its faint glow a sign of nothing but misfortune for the soul society).
Hey, guys, if Shadow has disappeared, who's going to be Kami Sureiya?
We'll just use his character as we see fit.
I'm curious. Does anyone have a male lieutenant that existed before my character's defection?
[Furious Resolve! The Death Of A Dream]

Zurui Kurohyou, Third Seat of Squad Twelve, slammed his fist into the wall of the nearest building.

-Damn you, Captain! Why'd you go and betray us, you bastard!?-

Zurui pulled his fist out of the remains of the wall, the knuckles red and slightly scratched. He glanced around, curious to see if anyone had witnessed his violent outburst, then decided that the Seireitei was in too much disorder at the moment, anyway and figured no-one either would have seen, or cared.

-Why?!-

Zurui walked slowly, dawdling to think and ponder on any reasons why. It was slowly beginning to manifest into an obsession, Zurui was aware, but no longer cared. He'd have his revenge!

When he returned to Squad Twelve barracks, he was greeted by Fourth Seat Hinori, who looked troubled and anxious to hear news, or something, which Zurui wasn't yet aware.

'Third Seat Kurohyou! What happened? Please tell me in detail...' the saddened Fourth Seat cried.

Zurui looked at him, emptiness and rage filled his eyes. 'That-that bastard! He's betrayed us! And, worst of all, he killed the Vice-Captain. I'll have my revenge on him one day, you'll see.' Then Zurui stalked off, leaving Hinori, looking disturbed, behind him.

He sat around for a while, trying to think what to do; his experiments were almost complete and he really didn't feel like working on any research at this time anyway.

-I'm going to become stronger! I'm going to learn my Bankai and become Captain! And, most importantly, I'm going to find Korrotasu and gut the bastard!!!-

(-Time Skip, Two Days-)

Zurui still didn't feel any differently from the day Korrotasu left. His heart was still burning with betrayal, anger, hate and despair/emptiness. He hadn't worked on any experiments since it had happened and he was in danger of being reprimanded by Captain-Commander Sureiyā, for not making any new progress with the experiment he'd rated so highly only days before the disappearance of Captain Korrotasu.

Then he decided; he'd find the old Bankai Training Grounds and use them to achieve Bankai, then he'd become Captain for sure. Zurui shunpoed eagerly, arriving at the destination he'd located, its approximate whereabouts to be, the previous day.

-This must be it!-

(-Time Skip, Two and a Half Days-)

Zurui collapsed to the ground, his reiatsu almost completely spent and his body feeling almost broken in half. Parameta Yaiba stood, smirking, in front of him.

'That isn't good enough, Zurui. You must fight me and try to retrieve the Key; if you can't retrieve that Key, then you won't learn Bankai. It's simple!'

'Shut up, you bastard!' Zurui yelled, ending in a coughing fit, which splattered blood all over the ground.

'Heh, you are weak! You can't even fight me, so how do you expect to learn Bankai and defeat your former Captain? You are worthless, just a failure...'

Zurui froze, his eyes swivelling in his head.

-Is he right? Am I a failure? No! I will defeat Korrotasu!-

A sudden eruption of green reiatsu flared around him, making his strength suddenly seem endless. Zurui shunpoed, knocking the blade from Parameta Yaiba's hand and slashed downward with the crescent shaped blade, slashing open Parameta Yaiba's chest. Zurui grabbed the key, which was hanging around his Zanpakuto's neck and ripped it away, breaking the chain.

'You did it!' Parameta Yaiba grinned incontrovertibly at him and then disappeared into the blade Zurui held.

(-Time Skip, Two Days-)

'Bankai!' Zurui yelled and a green burst of light shot up into the top of the room for the examination. When he emerged, his Zanpakuto had grown slightly larger and had a ball and mace attached to a chain on the end of the tsuba.

'So this is your Bankai? I am honored to name you, Squad Twelve Captain... Might I ask, but you still need to find someone to fill your Vice-Captain spot, so who did you have in mind?'

Zurui laughed. 'I honestly have no idea right now! I'll decide soon enough, though, sir.'

Captain-Commander Sureiyā looked somewhat amused by this and nodded back to him. Zurui returned the gesture, then slowly walked back to Squad Twelve barracks, pausing along the way, to admire the moon.
big smile
Captain Kurohyou strolled, taking time off after the rigorous training he had put himself through, after learning his Bankai. It had only been a month since he had learnt it, but was convinced that, if he trained more, he'd be able to understand something more about Parameta Yaiba and Kiritsu No Gunjin's powers. A Zanpakuto was, after all, an extension of the power of his own soul and he fancied himself to know everything there was to know about himself. No, it wasn't pride, but simply a resolution to kill, the knowledge of himself when a long way to discover more about his powers and use them to defeat Korrotasu.

After walking around for a while, he decided to take Captain Isishio's invitation and head over there for a cup of tea. He was hoping it was lotus tea, his favorite. Tea, for some reason, held a lot of interest for him and he regularly drank it. He was aware that it was, well, odd for a scientist, like himself, to drink tea, but he honestly couldn't care a less what anyone else thought.

-Damn, that better be some good lotus tea-
I've got some computer trouble. I'm trying to sort it out. I'll be on my laptop for a while and it has an annoying habit of randomly shutting down. I'll appologise in advance for not posting frequently. When the problems fixed I'll be back posting more regularly.
Mine does that...a lot. I deal. But s'alright.
big smile
What about that cup of tea, Arcane, still up for it? XD
I'll most likely be posting tomorrow, panther. You'll get your tea, promise.
Awesome, I'm looking forward to it, Arcane. Until tomorrow then XD
[Cemented Past]
(The days have been quiet for the soul society. However, each passing day more worry sets in, leaving many to fear the looming threat. The silence is suddenly broken and the worry realized when a peculiar gateway is summoned in the sky. Out steps a familiar face, accompanied by an unknown. They calmly walk-out into the grassy fields, blanketing the area).

Farfalla: I haven’t seen this location in quite some time. What a refreshing view.

Asmodea: Unfortunately, we’re not here to take-in the scenery.

Farfalla: Thankfully, we’re not. I got tired of this place. The people are so…boring.

Asmodea: And yet, you enjoyed this greenery.

Farfalla: Yes, this lush greenery has a calming effect.

Asmodea: Let’s not pretend, you’re just excited to engage a shinigami. Lush greenery, right…(she glances at Farfalla with her piercing blue eyes).

Farfalla: (she places her hands in her hair, adjusting the flowers entwined with every strand and smiles in agreement) You do know me, don’t you? Azriel wouldn’t ever allow me to spar, fearing that I would damage my opponent.

Asmodea: Thankfully he aligned with his better judgment. You could have ruined everything for a little sparring.

Farfalla: (she scoffs at Asmodea for a moment, a smirk creeping into her expression)

Asmodea: How far outside of the Seireitei are we?

Farfalla: A couple miles, I believe. Sekhmet-sama believed this was a prime location for scouting. After all, there are many low-level shinigami traipsing around these fields.

Asmodea: Searching for hollows no less.

Farfalla: Correct… (she abruptly disappears, reappearing in the distance)

Asmodea: (she watches Farfalla in the distance, rolling her eyes in irritation) Why must you be so unfocused… (she walks across the grassy plane, observing the Soul society for the first time) What a disgusting place, full of disgusting people (said as she watches Farfalla slaughter innocent people). Let’s go, Farfalla (her tone demanding and confident)!

Farfalla: (she turns and stares at Asmodea) I’m having fun!

Asmodea: That’s amazing, but we didn’t travel all the way here for you to waste your time killing such trash.

Farfalla: Ah (letting out a brief sight), I suppose you’re right (she begins approaching Asmodea when she spots a flower, taking the time to pick it up and place it strategically in her hair). What a beautiful addition, I have to say. Who would have thought such beautiful flowers could bloom in such a wretched place?

???: FARFALLA!

Farfalla: That voice…(she looks back, spotting lieutenant Hikaru)

Lieutenant Hikaru: So, you’ve returned!
Asmodea: Do you know this shinigami?

Farfalla: Yes, she was a fellow lieutenant and likely believed we were friends.

Lieutenant Hikaru: You traitor! How could you ally yourself with such a despicable person!

Farfalla: It appears they still don’t quite understand, Asmodea. Don’t be too surprised, they are all like this. There stupidity is a common theme among their presentation.

Asmodea: Dually noted (said apathetically). You handle this while I accomplish our objective.

Farfalla: With pleasure…(directing her smile to Hikaru)

Asmodea: (she glares at the shinigami) and Farfalla, be quick about it.

Farfalla: (she smiles, staring at her former comrade) Why the long face, lieutenant?

Lieutenant Hikaru: You may as well wipe that smirk off your face. You don’t want to be too overly confident.

Farfalla: I have every reason to be confident. You, however, are not afforded that privilege.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she unsheathes her blade)

Farfalla: Not a wise idea, lieutenant. But if you insist on playing this game, I can oblige you.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (She watches as Farfalla dives at her, but she quickly cleaves the air with her blade in a vertical motion. Farfalla darts to the side, effortlessly avoiding Hikaru’s blade.)

Farfalla: (with the palm of her hand, she strikes Hikaru in the face and twists her body kicking her in the back. She watches as Hikaru attempts to regain her balance by firmly grounding her feet into the soil). We’re not evenly matched, you and I.

Lieutenant Hikaru: We were once lieutenants at the same time, that is proof enough for me!

Farfalla: (Hikaru abruptly charges at her with tremendous speed, tightly holding her blade.) Do you truly believe what you say?

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she slides her blade through the air, its trajectory: Farfalla’s body. Her blade halts, making contact with nothing more than air)

Farfalla: (standing where Hikaru once stood, she smiles as Hikaru pieces together the events) you’re lying to yourself, lieutenant. We’re not equals. We never were (as she speaks, she appears behind Hikaru) Perhaps, I should unsheathe, too…

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she is startled by the voice behind her, having not noticed her movements. She hastily retreats forward, distancing herself from Farfalla. Inner-monologue: I don’t understand what’s going on. She can be standing before me, my attention not wavering for even a second, and yet, she slips right past me. She was never that fast. Never! )

Farfalla: Contemplating your next strategy, are you? Honestly, nothing you consider will assist you (her words laced with mockery and enthusiasm). You’re outclassed, I’m afraid.

Lieutenant Hikaru: I never had the pleasure of seeing you use your zanpakuto. That’s an awfully short blade.

Farfalla: Is it (her voice elevating with her inflection)? I hadn’t ever noticed, really. I doubt many of my opponents have considered such a notion as it is rather useless once you’ve watched your blood spill and soil the ground.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she scowls at Farfalla’s mockery, her eyes carefully inspecting her devious smile) You certainly have changed…

Farfalla: Changed? No, not really. Everything you experienced was all a lie. This is who I am and who I have always been. Disturbing, I know.

Lieutenant Hikaru: I guess you’re right. You were nothing more than an empty shell while I knew you.

Farfalla: Not true! You make me sound so unappealing. I was merely a different shade of green. Yes…I think I like that explanation. We’re going to go with that (her smile beaming in Hikaru’s direction).

Lieutenant Hikaru: Your confidence is simply astonishing, Farfalla.

Farfalla: I would have rather had you compliment my appearance, but I can settle for that.

Lieutenant Hikaru: In a time like this you joke? That demonstrates just how inexperienced you ar….(she shutters in place as Farfalla appears before her, their faces only inches from one another).

Farfalla: I can afford to joke, my dear, because nothing about this experience is worth taking seriously (she abruptly strikes Hikaru in the chest with her palm, propelling her into the side of a large hill. With her right hand she twirls her blade, the blade now pointed to the ground. She grips the hilt firmly and charges, driving the blade into the hillside. Seconds before impact, she watched as Hikaru slipped away, flash-stepping to her left.) Your flash-step is undeveloped. You couldn’t keep up with me even if your life depended (she resheathes her blade). Unfortunately, it does…(she instantly appears in front of Hikaru, making it clear that she is unarmed). Look, I don’t even need my blade.

Lieutenant Hikaru: You traitorous witch! (she lunges forward in a moment of anger, thrusting her blade into Farfalla. She opens her eyes, now realizing her attack had in fact missed her opponent. Farfalla taunts her from behind).

Farfalla: As I mentioned earlier, your flash-step is not matured. You’re incapable of keeping up with me…

Lieutenant Hikaru: (She twists her body by 90 degrees, violently swinging her blade, but before she can complete her swing, she is abruptly halted. Her anger dissolves, leaving nothing but fear and shock. She can feel Farfalla’s hand on her wrist, preventing her from completing her swing)

Farfalla: …laughably so (she smiles, having moved around Hikaru before she could even complete her swing).

Lieutenant Hikaru: (Inner-monologue: This…this is impossible! She cannot be this fast, this good. Her movements they are almost unreadable by me. What has happened since we last stood together, as comrades… Without warning Farfalla uses her hand to strike Hikaru in the face. Hikaru tenses from the pain and distances herself. She scowls through her fingers, her hand still gripping her face.)

Farfalla: Yes, there is definitely no need for my zanpakuto.

Lieutenant Hikaru: Is that so? So, you have had some luck, it won’t define this battle.

Farfalla: Oh, I can most surely defeat you without my blade (said with a confident and cheerful tone). Actually (contemplating her next thought)…I can guarantee you will in fact have a blade plunged through your chest.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (her expression shifts to shock, letting out a brief grunt)

Farfalla: …your own. (She watches as she tightly grips his hilt). That’s right, grip that hilt firmly, otherwise it will only make things easier for me (despite her insidious intentions, she manages to speak with a stern yet cheerful tone).

Lieutenant Hikaru: What an absurd idea! You can’t possibly expect to take my blade from me!

Farfalla: Oh, I plan on taking your blade and skewering you with it. And I don’t believe there is anything you can do to stop me.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (her sweet, mousy disposition shifts and she is overcome by anger) LIES! All of what you say is lies! You think that you’re so better than me, better than us! You’re not! If you were, you wouldn’t have ran away, deceived us! You would have just said YOU HATED US (her frustration explodes from her body, all her emotions rushing to the surface).

Farfalla: (she carefully inspects Hikaru, marveling at her bold stance. She remains silent, a grimacing expression on her face. Without hesitation, she abruptly shifts her priorities darting at an angered Hikaru. She clutches at her throat, her nails and fingers digging into Hikaru’s neck) Let me explain something to you (her body jolts forward, forcing Hikaru’s body to crash into a grassy mound). You can shout and discuss treachery all you’d like. But in the end, all that will save you is that blade ( a nod of her head directing attention to Hikaru’s zanpakuto).

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she slams away Farfalla’s hands, attempting to stab her in the side. Her efforts are for naught, as Farfalla is much too quick to be caught off guard). I admit, I lost my composure, which is unlike me. However, nothing you said will occur. I promise you this.

Farfalla: You have no idea just how foolish you behaving at this moment.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she charges at Farfalla, her blade whistling as it glides through the air.) Hado 31: Shakkahō!

Farfalla: (she watches as the energy erupts from Hikaru’s palm, its red luster spreading across her body as it grows closer. She continues to stare, her body becoming increasingly relaxed and shoulders slumping as she scoffs. She slams her hands into the attack, releasing the same hado, neutralizing Hikaru’s efforts). What a pathetic attempt to attack me (with blinding speed, she slams her fists into each of Hikaru’s shoulders).

Lieutenant Hikaru: (her face explodes with pain as she listens to a faint cracking noise. Her body ricochets into the background, skidding across the grassy plain. As she attempts to secure her balance, Farfalla abruptly smashes her foot into Hikaru’s face. Hikaru rockets across the ground, rotating her body and catching herself with her feet. Still in pursuit, Farfalla knees Hikaru in the face, propelling herself off the ground with her other foot. She flips over Hikaru, slamming her free leg into her back. Hikaru’s body slams into the ground, her eyes bursting open from shock. Her fears are soon realized when she realizes her hilt had been ripped from her hand).

Farfalla: Sometimes by simply delivering a series of precise kicks, you can shock the body into sending all its focus in one direction. Your fingers slipped…(her fingers delicately slide across the hilt, taunting Hikaru who begins to turn her head). I told you, I’d follow through…(she watches as Hikaru leaps off the ground, delivering a series of bicycle kicks. Farfalla manages to avoid each by leaping into the air. As Hikaru firmly places her feet on the ground, Farfalla uses spiritual pressure beneath her feet to propel downward from her jump, twisting her body and landing directly in front of Hikaru).

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she looks up, shocked to see her in front of her. Her eyes widen, her body tensing. She doesn’t have enough time to react before…)

Farfalla: (she smiles brightly as she slam’s Hikaru’s zanpakuto into her chest, just above her stomach).
worried
Oh my... I sooo want to respond but I have to wait a day! Darn! Anybody else can go post ahead of me...
[A Good Old Fashioned Scrap]

A few moments after the Shirub's emerged

Kakura and quidel were busy handing out tea and snacks to the other Captains and lieutenants who were still hospitalised. When they both finally sat down, Kakura immediately shot up again. Not mainy people noticed apart from the one captain sitting next to him, Quidel.

Quidel: (He leant towards Kakura as to not make a scene, muttering quietly) What is it? You've obviously sensed something?

Kakura: (He muttered back, urgency plain in his voice) You'd better come with me. Hikaru might be in trouble.

Quidel shot up himself and both quickly hurried out of the room, near enough unnoticed by the ohters who were busily tucking into their food.

Just as Hikaru's blade left her chest

Quidel and Kakura both arrived, eyes wide, mouths agape. Hikaru's body fell limp to the floor twitching as blood started slowly spilling from her wound. Quidel immediately started forward, anger seeping from his eyes but Kakura placed a firm grasp on his shoulder and pulled him back to his side.

Farfalla: (She let a smile shine at the two of them, bowing mockingly to the two Captains) Ah, Captain Erlantz and Captain Kurotsuki. What an unexpected pleasure. Sorry about the mess.

Quidel: (He floundered in Kakura's grasp, struggling like a possessed wild animal) You bitch, if you've hurt her...

Farfalla: (she interupted Quidel gesturing at Hikaru's body) Well its pretty obvious I have. Are you seriously that blind?

Kakura: (He half laughed, pulling Quidel behind him and pushing him sharply back, his eyes turning from concern to ferosity in a brief moment) Quidel! Calm Down! Just inform Yua with Tenteikura!

Quidel: (He looked at Kakura, his angry eyes boring a hole into Kakura's face) Why should I do it? Why don't you do it while I fight that bitch!

Kakura: (He snapped back at Quidel) Because I can not peform that Kido, as I can't perform many others. Now do it or Hikaru will die.

[PLAY MUSIC]

Quidel instantly relented and started speaking the incantations. Farfalla immediately started forwards, shaking her head and tutting as she did so.

Farfalla: Oh I can't let you do that. If Hikaru is to die, it is best no one signalls Miss Honoka.

She suddenly shot backwards as Kakura appeared, throwing a ferocious right hook at her. He winced slightly, rolling his shoulder until hearing faint cracking sound and sighing.

Kakura: If your going to get to him, you'll need to go through me first.

Farfalla: (She appeared infront of him, however to her brief surprise, not shocking him) Fine then, then die.

She threw a puch to Kakura midriff which Kakura was already half way to, blocking the strike, again surprising Farfalla. She then shunpoed behind him and aimed a kick at his left knee. He shunpoed away from her letting lose a byakurai at her, which she easily side stepped. She then shunpoed towards him again, aiming a strike at his chest simaltaniously which he parried off to the left of him before dealing a hard jab into her ribs as she went off past him stopping a short distane away rubbing her ribs.

Farfalla: How have you been blocking my attacks, I'm too fast for you?

Kakura: (He nodded noticing that Quidel had finished the incantation and was messaging Yua) As you know I have the best Spiritual Pressure detection of any shinigami, I can sense the slighest change in it but I also can read a persons spritual level. (He paused briefly trying to bide time for Quidel) As you know, Spiritual pressure runs throughout a persons entire body. My senses are so fine that I can detect the movements of your body parts as ypu move them, because I can sense the Spritual pressure inside moving as well. You understand now?

Farfalla: (She shunpoed at him again, this time throing a punch and knee simultainiously, the knee carching Kakura in his ribs on the left of his chest) That said though, even if you know its coming, if I move fast enough, you can't block. you understand that?

Kakura knew a few ribs were broken, though he was more worried at Yua's reaction than his own injury.

Kakura drew his zanpakuto and shunpoed towards Farfalla brining his blade down, finding nothing but air...

(Go on as you will guys)
hmmm
How many mistakes are in there?
smile
Lol, Kov, there aren't that many and I'm a Grammar Nazi... You write pretty well, I think. Nice post :)
Quidel finished the spell quickly before rising to his feet. His Bo staff clutched tightly in his hands, he scowled at the battle going on before him. Farfalla was fast. He knew it, and so did Kakura.

???: Where are you looking, Captain?

[Play Music]

Quidel turned about, staff brandished and ready to strike as he looked into a pair of icy blue eyes.

Asmodea: You know, by pointing that thing at me, you're asking for a fight.

Quidel: Are you involved with this?

His grip tightened as he clenched his teeth. He was angry, clearly, but not nearly as furious as he had been.

Quidel: Answer me. Now.

Asmodea: Please...

The slender woman appeared behind Quidel, resting her hand on the Captain's shoulder.

Asmodea: You don't know just how out of your league I am.

Quidel's torso became a blur as he whipped about, striking at the girl who should have been behind him. But she wasn't. The staff swung straight through air. And air only. He jabbed the opposite end of the weapon behind him and rammed it into the flat of Asmodea's blade. He turned about, executing several more sweeping attacks, each of which blocked by Asmodea's sword, before taking a step back.

Asmodea: Then it's my turn?

She took a blindingly quick step forward, thrusting her sword at the Captain. Quidel parried the sword to the side, but in the same second it came down in a vertical chop aimed straight for his head. He had to take one hand off of his weapon to smack the flat of the blade away, but the deadly edge of the sword continued it's lightning-fast assault. Quidel was knocked back under the pressure of the next horizontal slice executed by Asmodea.

Asmodea: You really are worthless. Even for a Shinigami.

The Shirub sunk the tip of her blade into Erlantz' stomach, forcing him to back up further. Still, her assault continued, gracing him with a plethora of small scratches before she finally flashed backward. Quidel panted heavily.

Asmodea: Come now, darling. Don't tell me you're tired already. I've hardly even stretched.

Quidel: You're too cocky for your own good. Bitch.

Asmodea: Hmph. I ought to cut your tongue right out.

Asmodea leaped into the air, casting a scornful glance at Quidel. She then proceeded to point her finger at the Shinigami.

Asmodea: Hado four, Byakurai!

A brief flash of light later, Quidel was gone, and a small hole in the ground was where he was previously standing was all that remained. The Captain appeared behind Asmodea shortly afterward.

Quidel: Missed me.

Asmodea: I know.

Quidel looked at Asmodea's blade, gasping in surprise. She had reversed her grip on her sword so that the blade was pointing backward. Smirking, she jabbed back at Quidel. The puncture it had made was small, but enough to cause him to flash back onto the ground, where he evaded several more Byakurai before Asmodea landed as well.

Asmodea: You Shinigami are all alike. Attacking from behind every chance you get. Heads inflating whenever you dodge a mediocre attack.

Quidel: Say what you want, but I'm taking you down.

Asmodea: It seems that trying to speak with an imbecile is futile. Fair enough. My blade is more than capable of speaking for me.

-End-

I hope you enjoyed.
[Roses Among Weeds]

Farfalla: That was rather fast, captain.

Captain Kurotsuki: (he rests his head on his shoulder, staring back at her blankly) What’s that?

Farfalla: (she silently nods her head at his blade) the unsheathing of your zanpakuto. I must have you feeling threatened, otherwise you would have never done so.

Captain Kurotsuki: I recommend…(his expression dissolves as he watches Farfalla peculiarly begin picking flowers. He purses his leaps and furrows his brow as he gawks at her with mystification.) What in the hell are you doing, girl?

Farfalla: (leaning over, her back turned to him) I am adding a few good colors to my collection. I can’t very well ignore such vibrant flowers!

Captain Kurotsuki: (he leans back, still tightly gripping his blade, and lets out a sigh) Good grief…women, would you get your head out of the grass! (She doesn’t respond, further confusing Kakura. Inner-monologue: She’s behaving as though she’s completely disinterested in our battle? I never realized how careless someone of her caliber could be. I don’t generally fight this way, but I need an advantage. )

Farfalla: (she strategically places more flowers in her hair, delighting in their fragrance) this will certainly make a statement (she abruptly counters Kakura’s attack, wrapping her arm around his hand and hilt. She twists her body to the left, contorting his arm, and slamming her elbow into his elbow pit. She releases her right arm, quickly bringing it around and landing a powerful blow into his jaw).

Captain Kurotsuki: (a stunned Kakura jolts backwards, rotating his jaw and rubbing the area with his hand) Damn…(he glares at Farfalla, her smile an unsuspecting reaction)

Farfalla: You’re probably wondering how I avoided such an attack. Well, to be quite honest, you’re not all that swift or all that creative. I don’t need to see you to know what you’re doing, it is all so predictable. And let’s establish some facts while we’re on the subject of deficits…(she abruptly shifts past him, surprising even the perceptive captain).

Captain Kurotsuki: (he adjusts his posture, now facing Farfalla) What facts are you hoping to establish?

Farfalla: I already established two.

Captain Kurotuski: (he projects a quizzical stare) Did you now?

Farfalla: Mmhm…(she confirms with a sweet tone). Even when my back is turned, it will be difficult to orchestrate a sneak attack, fact one. As for the other, well, it’s about what you said earlier. Though I appreciate your rather detailed explanation for your acute awareness of spiritual energy, it really has no affect on this battle.

Captain Kurotsuki: …what?

Farfalla: Don’t act surprised. You didn’t really think such a skill would be your trump card, did you? Oh, please, captain, don’t make me downgrade my opinion of you further (said with a patronizing tone). That skill may have been useful for discovering my presence even my whereabouts in the soul society, but it will hardly help you in battle. All high-level spiritual beings, even soul less ones such as hollows, care capable of sensing spiritual energy, so that skill of yours isn’t so unique in that sense. Its acuity, however, is a separate issue. It is likely you managed to spot my presence from afar, leading you to me. And for a moment, you could lock onto my spiritual signature via spiritual sensing. Despite that, the technique has one weakness.

Captain Kurotsuki: Oh, and what’s that?

Farfalla: (she smiles)

Captain Kurotsuki: (his eyes abruptly widen as they stand back to back. He can feel her body pressed up against his, but cannot establish how she arrived there without him noticing) Impossible…

Farfalla: Is it captain? I wouldn’t say so. I’m quick, very much so. I’ve mastered Mōmoku, so if desire, I can completely bypass your attuned skills.

Captain Kurotsuki: (he swiftly reacts to her comments by thrusting his blade through his haori, aiming for her side).

Farfalla: (she adjusts her position, avoiding his attack) You’re quite fast, captain. I can acknowledge that much.

Captain Kurotsuki: Let me clarify something for you, Farfalla, you were merely a lieutenant at one point. I am sure you’re stronger, but if you were that much stronger, you would have simply been a captain. Why lower yourself.

Farfalla: (she chuckles to herself)

Captain Kurotsuki: What’s so funny? Aren’t I right?

Farfalla: No, I’m afraid you’re not. Sekhmet-sama was correct, you aren’t very bright.

Captain Kurotsuki: (he tightens his grip and stares viciously at Farfalla) Don’t speak her name…not again (said while he grits his teeth from rage).

Farfalla: Oh, that must be a sore spot for you, huh, captain? After all, she managed to lead you along all these centuries. You’d think with such perceptive talents, you would have noticed something, in the very least her unmistakable desire to kill you and the others.

Captain Kurotsuki: I said…stop (now looking at the ground, his rage building).

Farfalla: I can sense your intent to kill, captain. It’s quite tremendous, your hatred for her, in particular. I wouldn’t hate her, though. She’s a visionary, a brilliant...(she immediately halts her speech, channeling all her focus into avoiding Kakura’s furious swings. Kakura continues his assault, violently swinging his blade, cleaving the ground with every swing. She watches as his energy builds, the strength of each swing intensifying.)

Captain Kurotsuki: (He shifts his tactics and swings his blade across the ground before Farfalla, his swing releasing a powerful force of energy that uproots the soil. The debris explodes into the air, obscuring her view. He swings his blade a final time, hoping to catch her off-guard. He can feel contact, his blade sliding through as easily as it would water. He pulls his zanpakuto back to his side, heaving while he watches the debris settle).

Farfalla: (she stands and stares at Kakura, her facial expression devoid of any particular emotion. She lifts her hand and places it in her hair, dozens of strands fall from her head, landing between her fingers. She spots this travesty and quivers from shock, her body shaking further with each passing second. She gasps, as she glares at her torn locks. She raises her head quickly, diverting her full attention to Kakura. Her eyes are piercing, a deep sea green, off-setting the delicate and sun-kissed tone of her skin. Her face is motionless, her eyes becoming daggers, tearing into Kakura’s flesh). You…disgusting shinigami. You filthy….damn shinigami! You…wretched, vile degenerate! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME WITH YOUR IMPURE BLADE (her body violently explodes with spiritual pressure, its hue a faint green)?!

Captain Kurotsuki: (he is shocked to see a former lieutenant produce such immense and dense spiritual pressure. Unsure of her next move he prepares himself, adjusting his posture for what he believes will be a deadly assault. He watches as she reaches toward her back, pulling out a short-blade. He’s surprised to see her sporting a wakizashi). That’s a pretty short blade…

Farfalla: (she releases a menacing grin) That’s what the lieutenant said, too…(with those words she swiftly approaches him, catching the thought to be prepared captain off-guard. Her movements are vicious and precise, slicing into his shoulder with her blade and avoiding his swing. She lands on her hands, using them to build momentum by twisting her body. Her acrobatic tactics are successful, the momentum adding tremendous force to her propeller kicks. Her feet dig into his body with every strike, until she wraps her legs around his neck and dives between his legs. Her movements bring the captain slamming face-first into the ground, as she slinks up behind him. She quickly jumps in the air, her body rotating quickly and twisting to face Kakura’s direction. She dives down, her hands extended and her blade pointing like the spear of a swordfish.)

Captain Kurotsuki: (he quickly rolls across the ground, watching as her blade pierces the soil with tremendous force. He’s mesmerized by her control, her ability to utilize such simple movements in a deadly fashion).

Farfalla: (she allows her feet to become heavy, landing on the ground, her body arcing. She pulls her sword from the ground and resumes a reasonable posture. Her head darts to the side, a smile on her face.).

Captain Kurotsuki: (He watches as she vanishes, appearing above him. She clutches her hilt with both hands and begins spinning her body like a twister, her blade now resembling a saw. Her body continues to rotate violently, crashing into his blade. Sparks fly with every successful strike, each more powerful than the last. He watches as she adjusts her body ever-so-slighty, performing a plié which allows her blade to reach below his. Before he can react it cuts into his legs and hip, causing him to quickly retreat backwards). HADO 58: TENRAN (he spins his blade, producing a funnel of wind and strikes Farfalla. She leaps into the air, instead rotating her body in the direction of the wind. He watches as she rotates in with the funnel, unaffected by his tactics). DAMN(he then smiles, thinking of a plan)! HADO 31: SHAKKAHO! (the red energy bursts through the funnel, the wind now dying down. It approaches her, her body still spinning. However, to Kakura’s dismay, she avoids the majority of the attack, it affecting only her shoulder).

Farfalla: (she stands and stares at him, her eyes observing his wounds). Captain, you’re much better than I thought.

Captain Kurotsuki: …cut the shit, you patronizing bitch.

Farfalla: (she laughs, her eyes refocusing on him) you’re so defensive.

Captain Kurotsuki: You done with your tantrum?

Farfalla: Tantrum, you say? Is that how you describe that?

Captain Kurotsuki: You were so angry because I cut into your hair. You should be lucky I didn’t cut anywhere else.

Farfalla: (her tone abruptly becomes serious) No, captain, I believe you should be the one feeling lucky.

Captain Kurotsuki: Oh, and why is that?

Farfalla: Because until now, I have been going fairly easy on you. Although, in retrospect, I should cut you down the moment I saw you.

Captain Kurotsuki: Let’s not be foolish, you couldn’t possibly manage that. I’m Kakura Kurotsuki, Captain of squad 13. I’m no boy, Farfalla. You have spoken your final conceited word. I’m going to end this.

Farfalla: Hoping to get one of us out of the way, huh? I wonder if that’s how the shinigami felt when they destroyed our city and decimated our population.

Captain Kurotsuki: (his eyes dilate in a moment of shock, unsure as to what she speaks of) …I don’t know what you mean.

Farfalla: Of course not, shinigami never consider anything aside from their own selfish ends.

Captain Kurotsuki: That’s not true (he shouts emphatically)!

Farfalla: Is it not? Then why did your ancestors wipe out an entire people because they misunderstood their traditions? Can you answer me that? No, you assuredly can’t, as you’re as clueless as they were.

Captain Kurotsuki: Honestly, I have no idea what you speak of, but that doesn’t excuse your actions. You’re behaving like a monster, a menace.

Farfalla: A monster, you say? Oh, you haven’t seen a monster, Captain.

Captain Kurotsuki: (perplexed by her words of an ancient city and her subtle threats, he clutches his blade tightly) …

Farfalla: But I can show you just how monstrous I can be…(her words exit her mouth, dripping with venom. She holds her zanpakuto out to her side, confusing an already quizzical looking Kakura)

Captain Kurotsuki: What now?

Farfalla: (she abruptly slams her blade forward, making a bubble in the fabric of space. She turns her blade to the left as though she were opening a door or adjusting a mechanism)

Captain Kurotsuki: (he watches curiously when he is suddenly struck with an answer. His eyes dart to his left, spotting an incapacitated Hikaru)

Farfalla: (she smiles as a black circular gateway appears. It abruptly opens as plates fold over one another in a spiral motion) Hado 45: Uchu Rensha (she says the name of the hado softly and without haste. The chromatic energy explodes from the peculiar gateway, the glow lighting up her sinister expression).

Captain Kurotsuki: (He flash-steps with extreme intensity, hoping to reach Hikaru before the flood of vibrant, searing energy does.).

Farfalla: (she watches the flood of energy wash upon Hikaru. It rushes in all directions, destroying all the plant-life and decimating the trees nearby. When the commotion settles, she spots Captain Kurotsuki in front of Hikaru, having used his body to shield her from Farfalla’s hado.).

Captain Kurotsuki: (He stares down at Hikaru, her eyes focusing on his soft smile.)

Lieutenant Hikaru: Captain…(she carefully inspects his injuries, noticing the extensive damage he endured while saving her).

Captain Kurotsuki: Save your energy, Hikaru, Captain Honoko and others will be here shortly…(he turns and stares at a smiling Farfalla. He can’t believe such a fragile, beautiful face can hide such carnage and sinister intent.)
Holy crap, nice post, Crazie. It looks like things are getting intense... I guess I'll have to do a post then.
Zurui grinned as he felt the familiar reiatsu, the reiatsu of a traitor.

-Well, it seems our time has come, Korrotasu. Shall we see who is stronger?-

Zurui blinked and shunpoed over to the work-bench.

-Where is it?! I know it was here some... Oh, there it is-

Zurui picked up the flask, then took a healthy swig.

-That's the stuff, Korrotasu will never know what hit him. Its really too bad, he always thought he knew what I was doing, little did he know...-

Zurui's reiatsu spiked slightly and his legs felt more fluid, easier to move. He consciously raised his reiatsu, automatically feeling the difference, though it was much too intricate for anyone else to feel, except maybe Kakura Kurotsuki. He flexed his arms nonchalantly, feeling the other reiatsu signatures clashing with one another; it seemed as though Kakura and Quidel were having a tough battle, but it was to be expected. Zurui was confident enough that they would at least be alright, if not inflict serious damage to their opponents.

-Time to activate it! They need the boost-

Zurui walked over his computerized machine system and typed in some symbols, several words and then authorized the junction by pressing a large, green button with a specific rune on it. The rune was similar to one in the World of the Living, known as a holy blessing symbol, which was depicted as a four-pointed star shape, however the one Zurui had used was slightly different - the four points were inverted and had been created specifically by him to give a blessing in power, rather than a holy blessing. The rune would also give the power to see movement much clearer than usual, as well the obvious blessing of reiatsu level and basic fighting strength.

-And how will they react, when they realise they were essentially my guinea pigs for this experiment?!-

Far-off, Zurui could feel the power of the two Captains begin to grow, much more powerful than previous. Zurui acknowledged this information, forced it straight to the back of his brain and left the Department of Research and Development, leaping straight into the air and shunpoing as soon as he feet left the ground.

-I'm coming for you, Korrotasu, wherever you are!-
Thanks, blackpanther!
smile
Yua will be there in a little bit!