Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1537

over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
also, guys, this has been millin around my mind for a bit, and i thought it would be intresting to put up a fanspot for this rp. we'd of course still run the rp, but then we could add several new articles, such as a more in depth look at the history of the events before the rp, extensive character biographys, and most likely the hardest quiz on this material ever concieved. Does anyone else think it would be a good idea? I know we can't do it unless the leaders agree, but i'm just putting it out there.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Sounds Interesting!
over a year ago Zordaik said…
I like the sound of that! I'm not sure if I qualify as a leader, but I agree nonetheless.
Take and Ezretha continued their flurry of strikes toward each other. Though as their duel dragged on, Take's expression became more and more serious and his attacks more difficult to fend off.

Take: Weren't you planning on showing your lieutenant something? Captain?

Ezretha gritted his teeth, not allowing himself to pay any attention to anything but the battle at hand. As Take's onslaught continued, he eventually began suffering many small cuts along his body. With no other options, he flashed backward.

Ezretha: Well, Espada, you're going to force me to-

Take raised his hand, cutting Isishio off as he closed his eyes. Then, they opened lazily again and he let out an irritated sigh.

Take: Sorry, Captain. I didn't want to kill anyone. Don't think too badly of me. I'm just following orders.

-Meanwhile-

Seshen passed Mikazuki quickly, clashing blades with her once before stopping abruptly.

Seshen: Damn... Shinigami, I didn't want to give you the honor of seeing my true form... But it seems my Lord would have me finish this quickly.

-Meanwhile-

Gyro and Yua both panted heavily, each bruised and wounded, though not seriously.

Gyro: Haha! You don't have a... Ah, shit. Alright, get ready. I've gotta come at you full boar.

[Play Music]

Pillars of reiatsu shot out from five individuals. Each a separate colour. The emission of power nearly choked most of the lower level Shinigami, and even some seated officers, to death. They collapsed like ragdolls. Still, the levels of power increased.

Seshen: Forsee, Esifinge!

Take: Roar, Cabeza del Hidras!

Gyro: Embalm, Chacal!

Hirumi: Rest your feet! Cansado Viajero!

Dou/Shin: Manipulador...

Each Espada began their transformations at the same time, the surging wave of energy ripping apart the buildings within the Seretei. Debris tore through the air as a deafening rumble vibrated any constructs in the area.

Gyro looked Yua in the eyes. His appearance identical to Anubis, he pointed his massive Ankh at the Captain. He voice sounded demonic.

Gyro: You can't beat me now, Shinigami... Manos del Defuntos!

The Espada's hand shot out, his fingers extended, and long, shadowy arms shot out from his fingers. They surrounded Yua before suddenly growing razor-like claws.

Gyro: The power of the god of death is mine. No matter what you try now, it will all be in vain.

Yua: We'll see. You underestimate my capabilities as a Captain.

-Meanwhile-

Mikazuki: What the...

Seshen: This form will be the last thing you lay eyes on. Enjoy your final moments.

A sandstorm kicked up, and when it faded ten identical clones of Seshen stood confronting the Captain.

-Meanwhile-

Take: I'm sorry I've gotta do this.

Two massive Hydra heads glared at Ezretha hungrily. The Espada shook his head as Isishio stared at the beasts, a faint smile on his face.

Ezretha: So you finally got serious? Alright, I guess I will too.

-End-
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
I think its an exellent idea. It would be pretty cool.
over a year ago Silverain said…
Nice! I'm definitely not a leader on here but I'm with the others, we should have one:)

Oh my gosh I can't believe its taken this long to respond! I feel terrible about it! I'll be working my butt off to make up for lost time!
Sounds of the fighting grew as the squad four Captain drew her zanpakuto readily in front of her body. Her pale face shifted emotions to show disgust for the espada. The black woven hilt pressed against the skin inside her tightened fists as she trained her sight on Gyro, who glared back at her as he lifts his weapon. The healer’s clear eyes turn hard as she gazed up at his new menacing frame.

Gyro: “I don’t think you know how bad your situation is.” He sneers darkly.

Yua: She releases a breath. “This changes nothing! I haven’t even begun to push myself.”

Gyro: “Then let us continue!!” The words were left hanging in the air as he disappeared.

Yua’s eyes narrowed and flashed out of the net of claws that suddenly sprung to life. When she heard a soft buzz come behind her the captain immediately turned to block, her shining blade drawn blindingly fast and clashed in mid strike. The dangerous weapon stopped only centimeters from her skin. Gritting her teeth she bats his weapon off to the side to aim a slash across his abdomen which he narrowly dodges before bringing his weapon around to knock her second attack away. They were locked together until suddenly Gyro shifts in his stance and parries her away.

He twirls his weapon in his palm and swings outward. It whirs as the blade edges cut the air with each flashing revolution. Yua skips back and ducks to avoid the first spinning strike but had to hurry to bring her zanpakuto up and stop the next from taking a slice out of her right side.

Gyro quickly pivots and slashes at her from the opposite direction, slashing into her left upper arm before she could counter. She covers the wound and hisses painfully as the blood drips through her fingers.

Yua: “It’s just a scratch!” she told herself.

His brows furrow as his target simply vanishes in a pale blur. Gyro looks around himself expecting to find her somewhere close by. The air moved above him and he raised his weapon before her zanpakuto could split his skull. Yua rotated her body and brought her leg around to crash into his chest. He grunts and faltering backwards.

She lands back on her feet and sprints at Gyro to keep the pressure going.

Gyro: “You’ll have to try harder!” he whips his sinister weapon around in a wide arc and lashes at the captain.

The massive strength behind his hit knocks her off her feet and she goes flying back straight towards the side of a crumbling building. Yua tilts her head, watching upside-down as the hard structure came rapidly at her. She calmly breathes in and flips over in midair so now her feet are facing the wall. When she slammed into the stone she absorbs the shock which caused a small area to crack where her feet touched. Then a split second later she releases the steady breath and pushes off the wall, bending from the knees and launches back at the espada with her blade.

Gyro straightens up and points to blast balas. Her eyes widen in surprise and she flashes to avoid getting hit point blank. Yua swerves and dashes nimbly around them, the heat of the blasts radiated in the air with plumes of smoke and debris cast high above the ground as the wider shots turn what was left of the buildings into rubble.

Gyro smirks at the destruction he was causing.

She pushes herself faster and flashes to fully evade the burning spheres that scream in her ears as they flew by. Her light footsteps carry her out of the fray for a split second and she looks up to see Gyro turn in her direction. She holds her palm outward, the spark of a kido about to fully charge.

Yua: “Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!” The yellow ball of light forms inside her hand and swells. “Hadō #63 Raikōhō!” She pushes forward and unleashes a massive roaring blast at her target.

She flashes when the explosion thundered and the smoke rushed up into the sky and took refuge on top of an untouched wall. Her ragged breathing makes her chest rise and fall rapidly as she peers into the fumes, intently searching for any sign of the enemy. ‘If I'm not careful I may have to start using my zanpakuto’s power…’
A voice from behind Yua causes her flinch.

Gyro: Where are you looking?!

[Play Music]

The Captain leaped off the wall, just narrowly avoiding a strike from Gyro's ankh. It cleaved an edge off of the wall as he swung it.

Gyro: Hahaha! This is what you're up against! Shinigami!

Captain Honoko turned to face him. The Espada still remained perched on the wall.

Yua: There's no way he got out of that unharmed...

Gyro: Surprised? I would be.

The canine Arrancar raised his weapon and took aim at Yua.

Gyro: Cero Putrefaccion.

A dark green blast of energy erupted from Gyro's ankh toward Captain Honoko. She had to act quickly to sidestep the attack. She looked back at the Cero for a moment, shocked at what she witnessed. The area around it was rotting away, crumbling and adopting a putrid smell. When she turned back to face Gyro, he was in the air nearly in front of her face. He raised his lance-like armament over his head like a hammer before bringing it down on her. Yua, out of options, raised her blade above her head. The when the two weapons collided, sparks showered the ground around the two battling figures.

Gyro: Wrong choice. You should have dodged.

The weight behind Gyro's massive weapon increased, forcing Yua to one knee. She took one hand off her sword, and the ankh began cutting into her back. She pointed her finger at the Espada's stomach.

Yua: Hado one, Sho!

The surprisingly powerful Hado sent Gyro back a few steps. Yua leaped into the air after the Arrancar's weapon ceased pressing down on her.

Yua: Hado four, Byakurai!

The Espada was still stumbling backward when the blast of lightning connected with his face. He rose to his feet quickly, scowling at the fourth squad's Captain.

Gyro: This is going to be way too much for you to be able to handle. Now you've pissed me off.

-End-
And don't worry about it, Silverain! It happens to everyone.
Ezretha took a firm grip on his blade and stepped back a few feet. His shoulders tensed and broadened, his face perfectly split with his sword. Take held his spear right by the convergence of the handle and the blade, resting it on his shoulders.

Take: You're backing out?

Captain Isishio: No. Just giving you room. *he nods his sword* Let's see what you can do.

[Play Music]

Take: Uhh...*his eyes grow wide and his brow rise, but he shakes it off and spins his spear above his head and smacks the end into the concrete. the right hydra head snakes violently towards the crimson-haired captain*

*Ezretha dodges the head and watches the eyes of the Hydra stare at him with great disdain. His sword is gone from Take's vision and instead of looking to find it, Ezretha charges Take, his arms behind him and form crouched. The hyda head he dodged snarled after him, following him blindly. The other hydra was sent towards Captain Isishio. He kept running, running, screaming, and....jumped, causing the hydras to collide with each other. He used the head of the one in front for leverage and jumped above Take, slicing his cheek.*

Take: What the hell?... He looks at the Captain, a smug look on his face twirling his extensive braid. Which, incidently, had his sword attached to the end of it, the handle held snug in the jade band.

Captain Isishio: I always wanted to do that! *he detatches the sword and un-does his hair, his bangs framing his eyes as to look like bright drops of crimson blood.*

*Take points his spear in silence and hydras fly off in sporadic patterns toward Ezretha. He dodges the first set of gnarling jaws, but it grazed in his left arm by the incredibly large canines of the next. He gives a harsh scream and crashes to the ground, but as he stands back up as the head return to their master, he snickers and smiles.*

Captain Isishio: Thank you, Take. *he places the blade into the cut*

Take:..for what?

Captain Isishio: The ammunition.

*the blood in his sleeve slowly dissapates, as if the wound itself is being sent back in time, the liquid seeping into the blade like a sponge.*

Captain Isishio: One Death become a Thousand, Ketsueki Rotasu!

*The vines in the golden hilt spring into writhing up the blade, consuming it. They soon shatter revealing a scarlet blade with jagged upward breaking blades on its back. The hilt is now a metal lotus flower, refracting the light of the moon, the cloth of the handle a brilliant alabaster white*

Captain Isishio: Rotasu Jomyaku! *he lets loose a large arc of crimson energy; his blood in it's most deadly form. It skims the Espada's body, drawing a fair amount of blood for his incredibly armoured skin*

Captain Isishio/Take: The show begins./Insolent whelp!
Take: Damn, you really want me to get serious, eh?

Ezretha: You got it.

The Espada sighed before spitting out his cigarette and stomping in out when it hit the ground.

Take: Alright...

[Play Music]

Take: From here on out, we don't hold back. Deal?

Ezretha: Deal.

With that, Take appeared behind Ezretha, lunging at the Captain. Forced to act quickly, Isishio pushed himself into the air.

Take: I said no holding back!

As Ezretha gained altitude, he noticed a purple flash of light in his peripheral. Turning to face it, his body was consumed by a jet of purple flames. When they passed, his burns weren't nearly as bad as they should have been. A cracked, transparent screen floated in front of him, and had apparently absorbed most of the attack.

Take: That's called Danku, right? Not bad.

The Espada then pushed off the ground, creating a fair sized indent in the earth as he sped up, zooming toward Ezretha. The two clashed their weapons thrice before each flashed in an opposite direction.

Take: Brillar!

Take thrust his spear in Ezretha's direction, letting loose a massive spear of violet flames at the Captain.

Ezretha: Haha! Now we're talking!

With a powerful slash, Ezretha split the white-hot projectile in two. The halves passed by him, ripping up pieces of the ground. With no time to think, he whipped about and slashed the teeth of one of the massive approaching Hydra heads. It screeched in pain, but he quickly silenced it with a flick of his sword.

Take: You're falling right into my hands, here, Captain!

In a brilliant storm of purple reiatsu, the deceased head disappeared and two more took it's place. Then, the three dragon-like faces descended upon him, their jaws snapping loudly. Ezretha smiled.

Ezretha: Ditto, Espada!

The Captain began twirling in the air, creating a large hurricane of crimson energy. Take braced himself as the arcs came toward him, lacerating the air all the way. Then, he began to deflect them, though he struggled to do so effectively. But he began laughing his deep laugh. One that gave away his clear enjoyment of this fight. The twister was continually cutting down his Hydra heads. When Ezretha finally landed, there were ten heads rather than three. Take's blood flowed freely through his many wounds, but he merely chuckled.

Take: This is what I'm talking about, Captain! Let's see your Bankai!

Ezretha looked up at the menacing faces of ten different Hydras.

Ezretha: Oh, what the hell. Alright, get ready!

-End-
[Play Music]

Seshen and all of his clones glared at Mikazuki.

Seshen: This is the true meaning of power.

The Captain prepared to attack the Espada when his voice came from behind her as well. She turned to come face to face with him again. Looking about, they surrounded her. Each spoke several words of his sentence before another would begin to speak.

Seshen: To know... To will... To dare... To keep silent...

Each of them emitted an alarming reiatsu, though the real Seshen's was much higher. He was clearly visible, standing in front of the small army.

Seshen: When these come together... Any foe who would stand before me... Dies to my blades without a second glance... I have not achieved greatness... Such words are beneath me... I am among the gods, now...

The real Seshen appeared in front of her.

Seshen: And I will show no pity toward those who defy my rule...

His attacks came quickly. Several strikes and he was gone, only to reappear at one of her flanks. Before long, she had suffered several cuts along her body.

Mikazuki: What are the clones for, then, Espada?!

After receiving two sharp slashes to the back of her knee, Seshen kicked Mikazuki several meters back.

Seshen: They are merely here to witness the defeat of an arrogant Shinigami. One who has become too insolent for her own good.

He threw a torrent of Bala at Mikazuki, who gracefully evaded them all. Seshen appeared above her, his face looking at her with an expression of pity.

Seshen: How would you like to see your own technique turned against you? Captain Mikazuki Kurotsuki.

Their swords met once, and he dashed backwards. She began to follow him, but was stopped as an unimaginably painful sensation broke the calm of her mind. It only remained for a moment, then she could think clearly again.

Seshen: You would do well protecting your thoughts, Captain Kurotsuki.

He raised a kilij, then brought it down, conjuring a wave of black flames. Mikazuki looked to it with an expression of awe and, however slight, fear.

Seshen: Now you realize, Shinigami, that there is no way you can even hope to best the power of an Espada.

-End-
meh
I'll have a post up tomorrow. I've had a bit of thinking to do concerning college.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
I think you'll like me and Link's post tomorrow, KOV. :)
crazie what do you think of the fanspot idea?
I am not entirely certain I understand the significance of it. Where, in fanpop space, will this be located and what do we do exactly? We simply write more detailed stuff?
it'd be a place where we can expand, continue the rp, so on and so forth.
If we were to "expand" the forum to any degree, why not do it here? What would be different about the club? I guess I don't understand what we would be expanding, the elements in particular. However, if you and the other want to pursue it, I will gladly join, too. Who's gonna create it?
over a year ago BLAMargera123 said…
Name: Sky
Race: Shinigami
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Shaggy Brown Hair with Goatee
Position: Squad 5 Captain
Personality: Calm, Lazy, & Creative

Zanpakuto Name: Arte de Vivir (Living Art)
Release Command: Paint
Bankai Name: Pintura fatal de la Diosa (Fatal Painting of the Goddess)
Description: Shikai: the Guard is in the shape of a square, the hilt is a paint Brush, and the blade has a Baku Emblem on it.
Bankai: The Blade turns into a 6 foot Tall Paint Brush and a large amount of ink is shown on the hosts left arm with beads around the arm.
Shikai Abilities:

Paint - The user can paint with the Brush Hilt and can paint pictures of anything and will come to life in 5 minutes.

Bankai Abilities:

Ultimate Paint - The user can use the large Brush and can paint anything to life for and unlimited amount of time.
Sorry, BLA, but every squad captain's position has been filled, with the exception of eight.
[Play Music]

Mikazuki shunpoed away from the flames, getting a reasonable distance away from Seshen before shunpoing back striking at his midriff with her blade. Seshen stepped back, sucking in his gut to avoid the slash before bringin his kilij down onto Mikazuki's shoulder auseing her blood to splatter the ground. Mikazuki however held onto Seshen's hand and made it impossible for him to remove the sword before slashing his midriff. She then smacked the bottom of his arm causing the blade to rip from her flesh and Seshen's arm to raise, exposing his ribs which Mikazuki then broke with a hard knee.

She shunpoed away again cluching her shoulder. Seshen too cluched his wound, coughing as he tried to regain his breath.

Seshen: (He stared at the captain, his gaze falling to her shoulder, noticing the pain on Mikazuki's face) You won't last much longer shinigami. I'm tired of holding back.

Mikazuki took her blade and stabbed it into the ground, to the surprise of Seshen.

Mikazuki: Bankai!

As she had stepped out of the black flame that had previously engulfed her, she wore a bone plate skirt and chest guard as well as gaunlets and boots which ended half way up their respective limbs.. Her gauntlets and boots resembled claws and she had a dragon skull sitting on her right shoulder. Everything else was covered in black flame apart from her face which bore an agrivated expression. Her blade was oozing a black aura and looked serrated. As she locked her gaze to that of Seshen's, two black, fiery wings unfolded from her back.

Mikazuki: (For once her face was straight, her eyebrows furrowed in determination) Now you won't have to hold back arrancar.

She shunpoed at Seshen who barely had the time to get his blade up and they clashed, creating yet another crater to form in the ground. Mikazuki and Seshen were ferociously pushing back and forth in a power struggle howecer Seshen wcame out on top nearly forcing his blade Mikazuki's chest. Mikazuki sidestepped the seeking point and drove her bone clad foot between Seshen's legs, acknoledging the grun he made before opening up his back with her blade. Seshen moaned in pain before wildly slashing in her direction catching and cracking one of her boots.

Mikazuki backed off, taking to the air by flapping her wings before letting lose balls of fire from her outspread wings in rapid succession. Seshen sonidoed away from her attack before firing a multitude of bala at his foe who adjusted her aim to counter the attack.

Mikazuki stopped her attack, moving out of the way of the bala, soaring quickly towards Seshen before dropping out of the sky directly above him, her blade directed to the floor hoping to skewer the espada. He backed off again as she stuck her blade into the ground. She tried to wrench it free to find it stuck in the ground.

Seshen: (His laugh sounded triumphant and manical) I thought you were skilled enough to know that that attack would not work. What a shame your life will end momentarily.

Mikazuki: (She looked up at Seshen, smiling angelically again, while Seshen stared at her blade) You should know by now, arrancar. My brain is still far superior to yours.

Her blade at this point was turning crimson and suddenly the ground at Seshen's feet erupted, flame engulfing where he once was. As the flames dissipated, Mikazuki easily withdrew her zapakuto from the ground and walked over the body just as the clones around her had started to dissolve. She examined Seshen's body finding it to be turning to sand.

Mikazuki: (Her eyes grew wide) What the...

A blade appeared through her chest, blood spluutering through her mouth. Seshen stood behind her smiling.

Seshen: Never take your eys off your foe.

He withdrew his blade leaving Mikazuki to fall to the ground, turning his back on her, not noticing, in his arrogance, that he wasn't the only one that could copy anothers tricks.
Aosu and Teiko stepped through the personal Senkaimon and into the fresh air of the human world. Bothe of them, still silent from the short journey, looked for the area where the Hogyoku was sealed. Teiko remembered what the mountain looked like, and remembered one distinct feature. He surveyed the top of the small mountains that surrounded Karakura town and spotted it, the array of gates that lined the path to the top. Teiko pointed to it, Aosu following his hand, and nodding.

“You’re absolutely sure?” she persisted. Teiko nodded, and both of them flash stepped to the mountaintop, feet away from the Barrier that concealed the Hogyoku. Teiko took in a breath as he felt the presence of the Hogyoku, it’s awesome power emanating from within the barrier.

Teiko made his way towards the pedestal, eyeing it with extreme caution. Aosu followed, her gait becoming rather antsy. They stopped just before the barrier, not seeing anything, but feeling it’s presence. He kneaded the ground with his heel,, itching to get to work. He raised his hand to the hilt of his blade, Aosu stepping back a bit, allowing him room to release. Teiko smiled a bit. If he did this right, he could stop all of this needless bloodshed, and stop the killing of innocent people. He removed the blade from it’s scabbard, sliding easily as it glided along. It slipped the rest of the way out and he gave it a test swing on the way down. He muttered a few words before holding it up to the sky.

“Split the Sky, Kinuzuma.” he whispered. The bolt was immense in both size and power as it struck the blade, the light blinding. Teiko emerged, obviously unscathed as the light cleared. He paused before turning to Aosu. “Are you absolutely sure that I can’t skip all of this? Going through all of these changes at once is rather tiresome…”

Aosu smirked a bit, sighing slightly. “Yes, Teiko. You can’t skip phases. It’s like evolution, if you think about it. If you skip a phase, something can go wrong. It is best to go through Shikai and Bankai first.” Teiko threw his arms up in exasperation, cutting through a branch by accident.

“That’s just… aw whatever. As long as we can stop all of this needless bloodshed, I’ll do it.” He raised his blade to the sky once more, the dark clouds growing darker and swelling with power, almost as through being charged by the blade.

“Bankai!” He shouted. The bolt that shot from the clouds was a mixture of azure and gold, the spiritual pressure imminent in the air. The bolt struck the blade again, like the first, but much, much stronger. The wind swept across the mini-mountaintop, swirling leaves around in the air, and many of them were vaporized on contact with the Lightning. Teiko stood in exactly the same place, the golden wings and armor glinting in the light of the sunset. The gauntlet on his right hand shimmered it’s ethereal shine as Teiko raised his Spiritual pressure even higher as his left hand moved to his face, covering it with shadow as he brought his black and gold Spiritual pressure into sight. The swirling Reiatsu grew in size until it was extremely powerful, gathering into the shape of his mask. He slipped it on, his eyes taking on a different hue as he growled.

“KUDOKAI!!” Teiko shouted. The space around him erupted with power, the spiritual pressure concealing him from sight. He screeched from inside the surrounding wall of spiritual pressure, spreading his wings and picking up the wind. His eyes glowed fiercely and glinted as he merely flicked his blade, testing his power. The ground around him suddenly crumbled, exploding and sending rock everywhere. Aosu ducked slightly to dodge one as it flew towards her head. Teiko stretched as he prepared, knowing full well how much power it would take to break the barrier. Aosu realized that she could not feel anything coming from the boy. He had finally ascended to the level where he had no spiritual pressure. She Walked up to the boy, placing her hands on his shoulders.

“You can do this. You are perhaps more powerful than perhaps any shinigami I have ever laid my eyes on, and that is saying something. This will be hard, but nothing you can’t handle.” Aosu, looked him in his menacing eyes and smiled slightly. Teiko nodded, smiling behind his mask.

“Thanks for the pep talk.” he said, as he propelled himself upward, taking off into the air.

[Play Music]

He flew higher and higher, until he was with the birds. He willed the lightning to come forth, the blade pouring energy. The bolts engulfed the blade, shining in the air, mixed with black bolts, the two colors clashing as he prepared the first of his strikes to the barrier. He started to drop, freefalling headfirst directly at the barrier. As he dove, he prepared his blade, tightening his grip. In the last few feet, he thrust his blade forward, making contact with the barrier, lightning arching in every direction, wind whipping around and catching even Aosu off guard. Teiko howled furiously, along with the wind as the barrier weakened slightly. The barrier cracked under the pressure of Teiko’s blow, but it wasn’t enough. Teiko leaped away, huffing and breathing heavily, already preparing a second strike. The lightning jumped off the blade as he ran at the Barrier again, clashing with it, his vertical swing rattled the mountain with immense force. He raised his left hand, a ball of black energy gathering in his palm. He growled and shouted as his Kudokai wore him down. “CERO!” He howled, hoping it would help. The blast seemed to cause another small crack in the barrier, along with his major attack causing another rather large one. Teiko withdrew again, dropping to one knee. He panted heavily as he struggle to rise to his feet, feeling an immense pressure on his shoulders, like being pushed down by his own power. He roared and took off into the air once again, this time intending to end it.

“Teiko!” Aosu shouted after him. “You can do it! This is nothing! Remember what I told you! There is no such thing as power, without an equal power, such is balance!”

Teiko understood right away. She was talking about the explosion that would occur when the barrier was destroyed. He raised his sword one more time, readying his Kudai-kenjou, and diving headlong. As he approached, he left his blade, trailing behind him, the bolts jumping and creating a dazzling trail in his wake. In the final twenty feet, Teiko brought his legs up high behind his head, momentum carrying him in a flipping motion, the blade flowing in an arc as he swung down with all his might, curling himself in to increase the swings strength. His legs remained partially curled, bent slightly as his arms tensed.

Then the blade hit.

“Kudai-kenjou!!” Teiko shouted, and the lightning bolted, and arched in every direction, splintering the surrounding trees and breaking rock. The mountain and all of the surrounding area would have been flattened if not for the fortunate existence of something called focus. Teiko was focusing nearly all of the pressure and power on the barrier, causing a large crack to suddenly appear, denting it. The barrier began to weaken, but Teiko didn’t let up. The barrier shattered, the shards creating a shimmering rain around him. But that did not stop the pressure from inside the once present barrier from escaping. The sudden flow of energy pushed Teiko back, sending him flying as the air around him echoed with the sound of the explosion.
He's that powerful?! Geeze, I'm glad he's not an arrancar.
As Seshen walked away, Mikazuki appeared behind him, thrusting at his back. As the blade collided with his back, he burst into a cloud of sand. The Captain gasped as her eyes darted about, searching for the real Espada. There were no other clone about, but he appeared in front of her eyes momentarily.

Seshen: Those who fight dishonorably will always be the ones who perish.

Mikazuki: How did you...

Seshen: If you are referring to my sudden awareness of your life, it's quite simple. I was prepared to allow ou to live, given you would accept your loss. You failed the test, and the punishment is death.

He lashed out at her with a razor sharp kilij. Mikazuki ducked to one side, striking at her opponent as well. Seshen parried the blow with his left weapon and came across with a slash with his right. The slender blade slipped through her ribs, missing the vital organs but forcing her to the ground nonetheless. On her hands and knees, she gasped for air. The Espada struck her face with his foot, spinning her on to her back, nose bleeding generously.

Seshen: I am the third Espada, whelp. If your brother couldn't match the sixth, why do you think you can fight me?

She glared at him, chest in too much pain to act. Her knuckles turned white from the pressure on them. Though the pain was dying by the moment, she could still hardly move. The Espada turned about and began walking away from her again.

Seshen: I won't kill you. Perhaps another soul can have the honors.

His form slowly returned to normal as he resealed himself.

Seshen: You will get to watch as all you cherish... All you've worked towards, is demolished by the greater power. Don't try moving. You won't be able to for at least another five minutes. It's the nerve I struck when I hit you. It's frustrating, is it not? Being unable to attack the man who has disgraced you? Goodbye, Shinigami. Let your rage flow however you please.

The Arrancar sheathed his blade and picked up his walking pace, not uttering another word.
[To Play With Fire Is To Get Burned]

(The vibrantly colored explosion works its way through the forest, the electric energy surging in every direction. Captain Seishin, drained and weakened from such a tremendous release of spiritual energy, heaves as he tries to peer through the dust and debris. The cloud of smoke begins to settle, his eyes eagerly awaiting a glimpse of the Hogyoku, a sphere that has caused nothing but war since its birth. He leans over, his mask breaking off into pieces as the transformation reversing itself.)

Captain Seishin: Hah…hah…whew…(he exhales deeply, only to take in deep, wholesome breaths.) I can’t see anything…

Captain Aosu: (her expression becomes increasingly enthusiastic, her eyes lusting for a glimpse of the famed Hogyoku. She remains still, her body awaiting a jolt of exciting as the smoke sluggishly clears. Her brows abruptly take a dive into her forehead, her pupils contracting as she focuses on a pale, purple luster).

Captain Seishin: We did it…WE DID IT! (His body now completely returned to normal, he slowly walks toward the faintly aglow orb. His body is trembling as he approaches the pedestal, now sheathing his blade to free his hands. He reaches out, grasping the relic firmly between his fingers. He lets it roll into his palm, his hand still completely extended.)

Captain Aosu: (Her eyes lose their softness and take on a more ominous appearance. She takes her index and middle finger and swipe them across her forearm, activating a series of peculiar symbols that begin glowing brightly).

[PLAY MUSIC]
Captain Seishin: (he continues to stare at the orb in awe until his other arm tenses abruptly, the symbols appearing on his arm. Instantly vibrant white tribal lines begins scattering across his flesh. They quickly move across his body, jumping across his torso into his other hand, down his legs to his feet, and up his neck to his face.) What is going on? CAPTAIN AOSU, I CAN’T MOVE! HELP! I AM COMPLETELY PARALYZED (he shouts emphatically, even in his exhausted state). Captain Aosu….(and with those words, he watches as a blade pieces his chest, blood spouting. He gasps and groans from the unbearable pain). C…aptain…Ao…su (he struggles to even whisper her name, his body drained, paralyzed, and now fatally wounded. He peers to his right, in the direction to which his palm is still cuffing the Hogyoku safely, like a bassinet does an infant. His eyes meet with Captain Aosu, her expression drastically contrasting what he envisioned. She is grinning happily, as though she is pleased with his injuries. It finally struck him, the blade was hers).

Captain Aosu: (She chuckles softly, glances down momentarily at the Hogyoku that lies in his palm) clever trick isn’t it? And what exceptional control the technique has over the body. In truth, it was my family seal, but I modified it. I desired to avoid any messy complications, so paralysis seemed like a suitable alternative. I can imagine how uncomfortable it is to be completely incapacitated, vulnerable to anything and anyone. (She pauses, glaring down at the Hogyoku) Ah, Isn’t it beautiful, Captain Seishin? It is difficult truth to accept that so many people struggle to obtain such a tiny object, and yet, this small creation holds potential beyond anything we could imagine.

Captain Teiko: (he stares at her, his body dripping blood and completely immobile)

Captain Aosu: (she pushes her blade forward, inching it further into his body) And that is why I need it (looking down at the Hogyoku). I truly appreciate what can be categorized as your fervent cooperation. You’ve been quite asset, Captain Seishin. That ability of yours became quite convenient.(She smiles at him, her eyes now revealing her true intention, her words laced with treachery).That, among other things, is why I chose you. From the moment I met you, I knew you were the appropriate choice. Not only did you possess hollow abilities, but you were learning a secret technique. It was clear once I confronted you at my manor that I had chosen well. You were completely consumed by the notion that power would deliver you recognition. It clouded your better judgment and allowed me to manipulate you so beautifully. Although, I can’t take all the credit, you do yourself a disservice. It was remarkably helpful (said with a tinge of amusement). You never considered how I possessed knowledge of your knew ability? It didn’t cross your mind?! Unbelievable. Granted, you were much too preoccupied with gaining the attention of the other captains. It saddens me to reveal this truth, but you were born to be a pawn, Captain Seishin. If anything, take solace in your contribution to a much greater cause. (She has a slight giggle as she speaks) Not all of us are intended to be something great, some are merely destined for servitude. Sometimes the smaller roles suit certain individuals, and you…(her voice becomes ominous) are one of those individuals. I honestly can’t thank you enough (with those words she pulls her sword from his chest, swinging the blood from the blade and resheathing it). Oh, and I may as well take that (pinching the Hogyoku tightly with her fingers). It’s mine now, after all. And you thought we were going to destroy it! Hahaha…how naïve. You should have never trusted me, but what use is it to share that advice now (she turns and begins walking away, his body frozen).

Captain Seishin: (a tear drops down his face, his body tense and solid).

Captain Aosu: (She continues to walk away, inspecting the Hogyoku carefully. While observing her prize, she raises her other hand) Hado 90: Kurohitsugi (She flash-steps away as the gravity builds around Teiko, the black and purple energy wrapping around his vulnerable body).
surprise
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­.

This calls for a response.
crying
As the Black Kurohitsugi wrapped itself around Teiko, he stood, still motionless and bleeding at the center of it all. He was crying, the tears spilling freely down his face as the last of the light faded and the hado closed. He stood for what seemed like an eternity, before the first of the thousand lacerations appeared. The blood spurted as they kept coming, the air around him going from pitch black to a reddish haze. He cried out, suddenly wishing he had never trusted her. She had betrayed him. She used him.

And what's worse, Teiko thought, is that she got away with it.

He found himself suddenly able to move, taking a large breath and falling forward, the lacerations beginning to cease. He felt many more etch themselves along his back, before the hado broke, shattering into a million black pieces, glinting a slight purple in the fading twilight. He crawled away from the pedestal, whimpering as he felt the blood oozing from his body. He propped himself up on the arch. He lay, bleeding to death as he remembered being a part of the Rukon district, stealing from the old ones who would never help him, taking other kids in, only increasing the need for theft... He always thought he would become a better person if he helped others. But, he fell for her trick so easily...

I was a fool. All I wanted, was to be recognized by the other captains... for them to see that I wasn't just a little kid... but I still am. I talk big, but that's all I am. Just talk.

Teiko closed his eyes as he thought about all of his friends back in the Soul Society, about how he had met them, how they had sen him, and shown pity for a child.

And finally, he thought of her praise. The praise Captain Aosu had given him... those kind words she had said... The smiles, the safety he felt, the friendship he'd thought he shared with her....

It was all fake.

Teiko's eyes flew open, suddenly darker than their normal hue, no longer light blue, but a dark cobalt. He rose unsteadily to his feet, his demeanor changing drastically as he walked. His Haori was ripped to shreds from the waist up, leaving only the left sleeve of his black kimono intact above the waistline. He took out of his pocket, the golden sash that Aosu had given him on their last day of training before they had left. The golden material was supposed to have represented the power he held and his potential to do great things with it. But now, he didn't know what it meant. He closed his fist around it, his eyes still a deep Cobalt blue. He stumbled forward, each step getting harder with the loss of blood. He didn't have the power to open a Senkaimon, so he was stuck, in Karakura town, waiting for a rescue that would probably never come.

Teiko, with the last of his physical strength, wrapped the sash around his waist twice, the second loop hanging down slightly just below his waist. He tied it the way it would have been traditionally tied, and sighed.

He closed his eyes as the sunset faded just below the treeline, the cobalt circles disappearing beneath his eyelids as he blacked out.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

[Play Music]

Teiko... Came the whisper.

He sat bolt upright, his body screaming protest as he searched for the source of the voice.

Do you wish revenge upon her...? It came again. Teiko whirled around, seeing his hollow self before him, fog swirling hungrily around his feet. His silver hair and black eyes only added to his menacing appearance. but the most noticeable thing, was the sadistic grin that he wore as he spoke.

"Yo." his hollow self said, casually holding up one hand and leaning against a stone. "I see your in rather bad shape."

Teiko coiled his hand defensively around his chest as he stared at the hollow. "Shut up. Why are you here anyways?" he said, throwing a glare at his counterpart. His hollow flinched, backing up a step.

"Yikes. You're scary when you look at me like that." he said, gesturing for Teiko to calm down. "Anyway, you can call me Heisho, your, 'inner self'." Teiko scowled at Heisho, his eyes clearly showing his disgust.

"Why did you bring me here?!" Teiko shouted, his eyes boring into Heisho who smiled at his disdain.

"Because you need me. Don't you, Teiko?" Teiko stepped back as Heisho adopted a childish face, which on him, looked like he was about to maul someone. "You need me. To heal you, and to give you the power to get the Hogyoku back."

Teiko stood firm. "The healing sounds nice, but I'm afraid, I have no consolation. I have no idea where she would have gone with it."

Heisho's smile faded as he glared at Teiko, turning away after a moment. "The I'll at the very least stop the bleeding from half of the lacerations. But the rest of it is up to you, the major wound to your chest will kill you if you cant get back to The Soul society within the next few minutes." He snapped his pale white fingers, and Teiko was almost dropped back into reality as his eyes snapped open.

He coughed and spluttered, the blood in his mouth and throat was gagging him. He sat forward as it drained out of his mouth, and saw he thin trail of blood that had trickled out from underneath him. He took a glance at the arch behind him, it's pale gray surface coated in his still warm and sticky blood. He groaned as he tried his hardest to stand, stumbling may times before managing to get to his feet. He looked at the new moon, or at least where he thought it was, and his now permanently cobalt eyes became moist. He clenched his fists and opened a small senkaimon, only big enough for him and him alone. He stepped inside, leaving a large puddle of deep red blood and a small piece of his soul behind as it closed.

He sped through the gap, sailing weightlessly through space as he re-entered soul society, the small Senkaimon doors splitting to let in little light. As the other Captains and Espada felt the fluctuations, they turned their eyes to the small bead of light that was Teiko's senkaimon. He drifted through it, already half unconscious, and began to drop, rapidly hurtling toward the ground. His blood trailed behind him, glinting crimson in the light of the Soul Society.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Dust swirls through the air in the aftermath of Hirumi's release, with wisps of blue-green reiatsu drifting in the air as well. As the dust settles, Shikishima can see the outline of a hooded figure.'

Shikishima: Come out and fight arrancar!

'Hirumi slowly walks out of the dust, wearing only a white robe that covers her entire body except her mouth. As she walks, blue-green footprints are left behind on the ground.'

Hirumi: Now now Captain. No need to rush. Your death shall come to you soon enough, as will the deaths of all of the other captains.

Shikishima: I've had enough of your arrogance!

'Shikishima rushes towards Hirumi, aiming to take off her head in one stroke. Right as she gets close, Hirumi raises her hand and blocks the blade with her palm.'

Hirumi: Sigh, you're in such a hurry to die. Well, it would be rude of me to deny your request.

'Hirumi vanishes, only to appear again on the other side of Shikishima. The captain swings her sword in a circle around her, but Hirumi ducks and places a solid kick in Shikshima's abdomen. Shikishima coughs up blood, and is then send hurtling in to an already crumbling wall. When she stumbles up, she observes her wound, only to find her haori has been torn to shreds, and her skin rubbed raw.'

Shikishima: If you think that this will be enough to finish me off, you're even more foolish than you look, arrancar.

Hirumi: Insults will get you nowhere dear. Unlike my....comrades'she glances over in Doushin's direction' I will not be angered by petty words.

Shikishima: You're right. Words are useless now. Let's settle this with action!

'Both of them disappear, only to re-appear all over the already devastated gound, with Shikishima viciously slashing at Hirumi, who blocks each one with her palm. Shikishima slashes once again, but this time sends out a kick at the same time, knocking Hirumi down. Using this opportunity, she shunpos back.'

Shikishima: Hado 32, Okasen!

'The arc of yellow energy flies out from Shikishima's hand and strikes Hirumi, who has made no attempt to move. When it hits, smoke and fire erupt from the point of impact, blocking her view of Hirumi. Shikishimi keeps her blade at the ready and stares intently at the smoke cloud for movement, but sees nothing. All of the sudden, she feels a hand on her shoulder.'

Hirumi: Was that directed at me? Perhaps you should spend more time working on your aim, and less time boasting.

'Shikishima jumps back, slashing out at Hirumi and ripping the sleeve of her robe in the process.'

Shikihima: How are you still uninjured!? At the very least, you should have some burns!

Hirumi: That slow kido could never have struck me. My web has already been laid out, and you, my poor deluded captain, are the fly.

'Shikishima looks around her and sees trails of blue-green reiatsu shimmering all around her.'

Shikishima: What is this?

Hirumi: Cansado Viajero. Surely you did not think my Ressurecion was purely for looks, did you?

'Shikishima doesn't bother asking further questions, and shunpos towards and opening in the net of blue-green trails, hoping to escape. However, Hirumi is already there, standing on one of the trails. Before Shikishima can get away, Hirumi punches her in the chest, knocking the wind from her lungs and sending her flying back in to the ground, with the same type of wound as before. Shikishima gets up on shaky legs.'

Hirumi: Lets not prolong this any longer. As you are right now, you will never be able to even injure me.

Sorry it's been a while. I didn't really have much free time until now.
Ezretha winces as he cranes his head towards the senkaimon and the spiritual pressure of his...battered comrade? Last he had done a S.P check (in his venacular), all of the Captains had been in relativily stable condition

Captain Isishio: Ms. Kija, can you feel where Teiko is?

Lieutenant Kija: I'm on it. *she flash-steps out of sight, from roof-top to roof-top.*

Take, as poised as possible, mocks the Captain.

Take: Oh, look, the great Isishio sending his cronies to help his pathetic friend.

Captain Isishio: By the looks of you, and your fighting skills, you're not even cronie level.

Take: Oh-ho! Excellent quip! *he raises a hand* Allow me to retort! *he snaps his wrist in the Captain's direction, sending in his army of ten, gigantic, beastly, and overall hungry hydra heads*

Ezretha scrables through the alleyways of the Soul Society, sprinting and sliding in his straw sandals. Take following suit, sending bursts of violet infernos, singeing the end of his hair. The Captain grinds to a halt and turns.

Captain Isishio: Don't ever touch my hair! *he leaps into the heads, and appears grinding on the neck of the lead head* Bainzu o Uchikudaku! *he swipes down his blades breaking half and dusted its entirerty into lotus petals, jumping and grinding from head to head, doing this time and time again. Soon, the cloud was too dense to see through, and Take's mistake was not getting out.* Motomeru Bainzu! *Take was then surrounded with snake like, crimson blades, one slithering its way back to its wielder, holding his spear.*

Take: You give that back *he struggles against the hold* Whelp!

Captain Isishio: I've been reading about mythology recently, Take. There was a man named Hercules, son of Zeus. He was sent on a quest and one of his tests was to defeat a hydra. Do you know how you kill a hydra?

Take:...

Captain Isishio: *he tightens the reigns of the blades, beginning to slice through Take's skin* You don't go after the heads, but what's controling them. In other words, *he approaches Take from behind, resting the blade around and lying it on his throat* say hello to oblivion.
[Into The Fire: The burn of betrayal]

[PLAY MUSIC]

(Amidst all the battles, swords clashing and power surging, a doorway opens in the middle the seireitei. As the door opens, nearby lieutenant watch quizzically as they fend off the Espada’s subordinates, unsure as to whom will be exiting the gateway.)

Sekhmet: (She steps out from the Senkaimon Gate, her gaze fixated upon the lieutenants and their opponents. She diverts her attention to the arrancar, as the lieutenant’s observe in complete bemusement. She raises her hand firing multiple concentrated energy streams, striking numerous arrancar in the forehead. She watches as the arrancar drop, defeated by a simple blast.)

Lieutenant Hayyel: Captain…where did you just come from?

Lieutenant Seiren: (she stares blankly at Sekhmet, awaiting a response. She watches as Sekhmet unsheathes her blade. Suddenly, she watches Hayyel drop to the floor, blood pouring from his body. She looks down and she has mysteriously endured deep, fatal wounds. She collapses to the ground, blood settling on the ground around her).

(In the distance)

Gyro: Filthy shinigami…I can’t wait to tear you apart…ugh (gasping deeply).

Captain Honoko: (she abruptly notices Captain Aosu standing behind Gyro, her blade impaling him) Captain…Aosu….

Sekhmet: Set the air ablaze, Cenusa Fuoco

Captain Honoko: (she observes a dark, apathetic expression in her fellow captain’s face as she watches the flames erupt from her zanpakuto. To her surprise, they shred through Gryo’s body, engulfing his body in flames.)

Sekhmet: (She abruptly drives her sword upwards, using the flames as momentum, slicing Gyro in half. She continues to stare at Captain Honoko as the flames rip Gyro apart, his body falling to the ground.)

Captain Honoko: …Captain...(before she can finish, Sekhmet swings her blade, releasing a torrent of searing flames. Captain Honoko quickly evades them, appearing in the distance) Captain Aosu…what are you doing?! You could have injured me!

Sekhmet: (She smiles slightly as one of Gyro’s faction returns to avenge his death. Sekhmet turns her body slightly, and raises her hand) Hado 32: Okasen (massive energy builds along her hand and arm. With a mere swing of that same hand, she releases a concentrated burst of yellow energy. It strikes the arrancar, completely enveloping his body. It shapes over his body, ripping into his flesh)

Arrancar: Damn shinigami….(his mask breaks as his body falls to the ground).

Captain Honoko: (she looks at Sekhmet, unsure as how to interpret this shift in demeanor.) What is going on, Captain Aosu? (Inner-monologue: What impressive use of kido and such power. She’s never demonstrated such strength with low-level kido before. Something is different…very different. )

(Nearby)

Zalbeseal: (He spots Sekhmet’s flames from a distance) …That’s my cue. (And this those words he reaches into his kimono, quickly adjusting something. He abruptly flash-steps with tremendous speed, past a stunned shike).

Shike: What n…(he stares in the direction where the captains once stood, his pupils losing their focus. His hands creep down to his mid-section only for a moment before his torso slides off to the right, his lower body tumbling shortly thereafter.)

Sekhmet: (she takes notice as Zalbeseal appears beside her) You disposed of him quickly.

Zalbeseal: I was toying with him until I got word from you. Grand entrance, by the way, applause are in order. Oh, where is Azriel?

Sekhmet: He should be here any second now…(said with a grin).

(Squad four barracks)

Captain Sairentosukai: (his eyes burst open, his deadening stare even more potent. He removes himself from the bed, alerting the medics)

Medic 1: Captain, please return to bed. Though it has been several days, you need to heal longer. We don’t want your injuries to reopen.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he tilts his head, slightly resting it on his shoulder, delivering a sinister glare) I’m feeling quite well….(he flash-steps out of the squad four barracks, the building erupting in flames).

Sekhmet: (She watches Azriel appear beside her)

Azriel: Evidently, everything is going quite smoothly.

Sekhmet: Did you doubt it would, Azriel?

Azriel: Not at all.

Zalbeseal: Why the long face, Captain Honoko?

Captain Honoko: You may as well drop the charade (pointing her blade).

Zalbeseal: Whatever do you mean?

Captain Honoko: I know you’re all working together…(her eyes filling with anger)

Zalbeseal: And how did you arrive at that conclusion? I’m simply rushing to aid the other captains upon such startling events.

Captain Honoko: Just more lies, Captain Korrotasu. I watched as her spiritual pressure suddenly became tremendous, which linked her to you and Captain Sairentosukai.

Zalbeseal: (he chuckles confidently) Well, you certainly have everything figured out, don’t you, Captain Honoko?

Captain Honoko: I knew something was peculiar when I tried to heal you and I felt it more strongly when I attempted to heal Captain Sairentosukai. It was quite disturbing…

Zalbeseal: And yet, you couldn’t manage to pinpoint just exactly what you were concerned about, am I right?

Captain Honoko: (she stares at him with great concern in her face)

Zalbeseal: You’re quite perceptive, Captain Honoko. Allow me to explain. I am a man of science, and as such, there are many perplexing questioning just waiting to be solved. From the beginning, we knew we would never be accepted if stood out, so we sought out a method that would disguise is properly. The soul society is completely encased by a substance known as Sekkiseki, a sort of magnetic lodestone for spiritual beings.

Captain Honoko: (she gasps quietly, her face emanating shock)

Zalbeseal: Sound familiar? Yes, well, this substance has the capacity to neutralize a Reiryoku. Which likely explains why the Soul Society’s jail cells are lined with the special substance, as it is a natural calming agent, of sorts. I devised a modified version of the sekkiseki , capable of absorbing vast amounts of spiritual energy produced by the Reiryoku. But that’s not what you felt, oh no, it was something different.

Captain Honoko: (she adjusts her posture, her mind now completely consumed by his words) What do you mean?

Zalbeseal: (he chuckles to himself, grinning devilishly) you felt the reservoir.

Captain Honoko: What?

Zalbeseal: Honestly, I’m not very surprised. I should have suspected someone of your caliber noticing subtle differences in the body’s spiritual network. But even for you, it was difficult to discern precisely what that presence was. Well, now you know.

Captain Honoko: (she looks at him, still puzzled by his explanation)

Zalbeseal: You look puzzled? Let me lighten the load for you, Captain. The body is like a shell, storing the energy generated by the Reiryoku. The modified sekkiseki manages in the same manner, except on a much grander scale (he slowly reveals the dial on his right breast). You see, this dial allows you to manipulate the degree to which your body is exposed to the sekkiseki. By adjusting the exposure it will absorb greater amounts of spiritual energy, thereby giving the impression that the individual is on equal footing with you. Unlike traditional sekkiseki, it does not neutralize the energy, rather it stores it allowing the user to access it by dialing down their exposure. And since this version can hold vast amounts of energy, months of energy could be stored in a single unit. It could restore a person’s spiritual energy to what it was before they modified it and then some. Quite a unique device isn’t it. And to think, it is all around you.

Captain Honoko: …Impossible. That would mean…

Zalbeseal: Yes, you got it… (He adjusts his dial, his body exploding with spiritual energy).

Sekhmet: You’re such a show off, Zalbeseal. (She stares at Captain Honoko) In truth, I not very surprised that none of the captains discerned the details to our plan. Despite my precision, your foolishness as an organization was extremely helpful in driving this forward.

Captain Honoko: I don’t understand…why wait until now?

Sekhmet: So I could get my hands on the Hogyoku, of course.

Captain Honoko: No…it’s still in the real-world.

Sekhmet: Oh, yes! It’s in my possession now. I couldn’t have done it without the help of Captain Seishin, which is likely resting peacefully now.

Captain Honoko: What did you do with him?! Tell me (her calm disposition dissolves as her concern grows)!

Sekhmet: Well, after his usefulness was exhausted, I disposed of him. You’ll find his remains in the real-world. He may still be alive, there is that possibility.

(Suddenly lieutenants and captains begin flash-stepping beside and around Captain Honoko)

Captain Honoko: Thank goodness you’re here. We have traitors in our midst…

Captain Erlantz: We heard as much. Liutenant Hikaru just sent out a message to the entire soul society about their treachery. She watched Captain Aosu strike down two lieutenants.

Sekhmet: A shame I didn’t spot her, I could have gutted her, too.

Captain Erlantz: How dare you! YOU VILE…(Captain Honoko places her hand on his shoulder)

Captain Honoko: Calm down. We must not be brash; she is much more powerful than we originally thought.

(Take and Seshen abruptly sonido nearby, glaring at Sekhmet, Zalbeseal, and Azriel. Astonished and angered by the death of Gyro. In quick succession,Captain Kakura Kurotsuki, Captain Mikazuki Kurotsuki, Captain Isishio, Captain Erlantz and many others appear)

Seshen: You killed Gyro, huh? I remember you two captains, but the female, I am unfamiliar.

Take: I fought her and the gloomy one…both tough. But not invincible. You may have defeated…(he stops as Sekhmet, Azriel, and Zalbeseal’s spiritual pressure begin to rocket).

Sekhmet: Haven’t you realized by now?

Take: What are you talking about?

Sekhmet: You’ve been working for me the entire time. Espada are perfect pawns. Arrancar are replacable, reliable, and most of all, completely incapable of intelligent reasoning which truly facilitates the manipulative process (Seshen and Take are stunned, clutching their blades tightly while they fume)

Captain Kurotsuki: (Shouting loudly, interrupting her discussion with the Espada) What is the meaning of this….I don’t believe what I heard!

Captain M. Kurotsuki: Oh, I believe it. She’s a conniving bitch, always has been. I knew it was wrong to make you captain. She’s been manipulating the Espada, too. But apparently they weren’t aware of it…

Sekhmet: (she chuckles at Mikazuki’s insults) Oh, come now, my plan would have worked in spite of my alias as captain. The Gotei 13 is far too easily influenced. It’s pathetic.

Captain Honoko: She has the hogyoku and she may have killed Captain Seishin to get it…(she repeats with dread in voice).

Captain Erlantz: What? What do you mean… may have?

Sekhmet: She means she’s unsure as to whether or not he died. To be honest, I am unsure myself.

Captain Kurotsuki: KUDOKAI! You bitch! You lying bitch!

Sekhmet: Wow, you finally stumbled upon it. Bravo, Kakura, you have just now learned of my plan minutes after it is already too late. You always were the last one to grasp a concept.

Captain M. Kurotsuki: Captain Sairent…Azriel?

Azriel: The title is no longer necessary, Captain. Don’t bother trying to understand my motivation, it will only do you wrong.

Captain M. Kurotsuki: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY US?! I CARED…we cared about you..

Azriel: I never asked for your sympathies or your friendship. You constructed that framework yourself. I find your desire to build illusions neither comical nor pathetic. It is insignificant. I am impartial, always have been.

Sekhmet: To be brief, we are not who you think we are. We’re not your friends, your comrades, or captains…we’re not even shinigami. Shirubāraito…ever heard of it? (she watches the captains look at her quizzically) Of course not! The soul society and your menacing methods would never have allowed atrocities like that to be recorded (she loses her grin, her expression becoming increasingly agitated). You defile our people and then try and wipe it from memory. Despicable! Cowardice!

Captain Erlantz: So…you’re avenging someone?

Sekhmet: Someone? Try an entire population, an entire people. All of them…slaughtered.

Captain Isishio: Why now?

Lieutenant Kija: NO! Let’s get to the hard questions! What the hell do you plan to do now?

Captain Ishishio: (he pushes his lieutenant back, fearing for her safety as Sekhmet glares at her) No, Lieutenant, this isn’t the time.

Azriel: You should really place a muzzle on that girl. I didn’t hesitate then and I certainly won’t now.

Captain Erlantz: (He interrupts abruptly) I don’t understand…how did this happen?

Sekhmet: It was easy, actually. We infiltrated the soul society under the guise of captains, whereby we forged “friendships” in the effort of furthering our plans. Everything I did was planned to the letter. Granted, there were circumstances that couldn’t have been more convenient. (She watches as a garganta opens, a dark entity slinking out as a wispy, black cloud.) Ah, Veznesel, it is about time.

Veznesel: (the cloud takes shape, her silhouette gradually forming. She speaks, her voice confident and sweet, but ominous). Glad that charades over. Living in hueco mundo, as it is now, was quite undesirable. I see a couple Espada have survived…(spotting Take and Seshen struggling in the background)

Seshen: (he recognizes the voice) Lord…Kuraudo?

Take: Lord Kuraudo, is that you? Why are you with the shinigami?

Veznesel: (she directs her attention at the captains) You couldn’t bother to finish the job? (She instantly impales Seshen with her bare hand.

Seshen: …Lord…Kuraudo (his pupils expand as he stares into her hollow eyes)

Veznesel: You still call me by that title, even after I thrust my hand through your chest?

Seshen: …I did everything.

Veznesel: Awe…(she lulls him with her soft, sympathetic tone) yes, you did. I don’t need you anymore, though (her words become venomous and cold). You’re nothing but waste (She slowly pulls her hand from his chest, a blade sliding out from her cloud-like armor. She grabs the hilt and slices down his body, shredding him). That’s how you kill an arrancar, captains.

Take: SESHEN…LORD KURAUDO?! (his calm demeanor has vanished, leaving nothing but shock) And you, I killed you… or badly wounded you! (He directs his attention at Azriel)

Azriel: I warned you that you’d regret our confrontation. I believe the time for regrets is now…(with blinding speeding he bolts at Take, striking his chin with his left palm and jabbing his right index middle finger into his neck) Hado 93: Kuku shibyo (suddenly grey and black matter burst from Azriel’s fingertips into Take’s body).

Take: (Azriel slams his fist into Take’s chest, sending him flying backwards. The other captains watch as this strange technique ravages his body. He struggles to free himself from this terrible technique, but he succumbs to its power due to his wounds and exhaustion. His mask fragments begin breaking and shattering off his face. His skin turns black and he loses mass. He falls to ground, his body becoming emaciated and limp) Good game…shinigami…(he falls to ground lifeless).

Azriel: I’m not shinigami, you should have recognized that from the first time we crossed blades.

Captain Honoko: (she steps back, fearful of the new Azriel)

Sekhmet: I should likely explain everything…(she suddenly feels the presence of Head-Captain Sureiya growing closer)

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he appears like a strike of lightning, exuding tremendous spiritual pressure) SEKHMET! TRAITOR! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!

Sekhmet: (unphased by his acts of intimidation, she continues to talk) Now that he’s here, I can thoroughly explain. When I discovered the existence of the Hogyoku, I had only heard rumors. I wanted to know more. I knew the Espada would be easy to control and would serve as a suitable distraction. It would certainly take the attention off of any other peculiarities. Three methods for procuring such sensitive data was to somehow gain access to the achieves, plant someone in the the center of research and development, and , of course, visit the once great master of the Hogyoku.

Captain Sureiya: Aizen…

Sekhmet: Correct, Kami. I staged everything so I could gain access to each individual resource. Zalbeseal was to act as the captain of squad 12, meanwhile using his authority to gain access to sensitive data and research various items. Which is how he discovered the Hogyoku was becoming dormant, weakening the barrier protecting it. It wasn’t a simple barrier containing the Hogyoku, that didn’t make sense. Someone could have easily shattered it, claiming it for themselves. The barrier was erected because numerous hollows desired it. That made it powerful, but it was linked to the Hogyoku itself. So, I had Zalbeseal investigate…

(Flash-back: [The Adjudicator Bureau]
Sekhmet: Are you suggesting that first-born arrancars harbor greater density signatures than that of newly spawned arrancar?

Captain Korroatasu: Precisely. But such definitions don’t begin to illustrate the astounding variations between each birth. The age of each sample was different, varying not by hours but weeks, months even. One specimen was unique among them all, containing a particularly unstable density signature indicating erosion at the core of the source. The most fascinating finding is the stability of each transformation. The hogyoku indeed granted hollows the ability to transcend their original forms, enabling their evolution. However, with each passing transformation it becomes increasingly weaker until…(he pauses, adding emphasis to his following words) it becomes dormant altogether.

Sekhmet: How wonderfully ironic. As it continues to distribute power the hogyoku itself grows ever closer to dormancy. All the while, it shows no visible signs of weakness as it continues to grant individuals their desires.

Captain Korrotasu: Exactly. It is a beautiful contradiction to the laws of nature, isn’t it? (Laughing softly).

Sekhmet: Yes, indeed. So it will continue to convince those seeking its power that is has the capacity to materialize their desires. But in fact, it is not the hogyoku that grants them their power, but enables them to traverse the threshold between hollow and soul reaper.

Captain Korrotasu: (nodding in agreement) Whatever power they possess upon entering the process is only amplified once they complete their transformation. They aren’t granted greater skill, simply afforded the opportunity, which they may not have had prior to exposure, to remove their masks and ascend into a higher evolutionary state. This is why none before us have discovered the weakening of the hogyoku. Nothing appeared different. They were achieving evolution and increasing their strength, unaware that the residual energy left upon every arrancar was becoming less dense.

Sekhmet: I do need the boy after all. I knew his unique abilities would render him useful in the future. That wretched hollowfication he undergoes will likely dispel the barrier erected by the hollows.

Captain Korrotasu: You will indeed require his hollow-infused bankai. The barrier is composed of the very essence of vasto lorde. Somehow, the hogyoku has connected itself to the barrier and made it impenetrable by creatures outside the hollow making. Fortunately for you, none of the arrancar know how to rupture the barrier. You’re rather lucky that the Hogyoku is becoming dormant, otherwise you would need more power than that boy has.

Sekhmet: His abilities will need amplification despite his technique. An items that allows me to channel my spiritual pressure into his attack would be quite helpful. Get on that, Zalbeseal.

Captain Korrotasu: Yes, of course. I may have something in mind. As for the arrancar, they are pawns in a deadly game with which they have no hope of survival.

Sekhmet: (she stares at him, inspiring horror, her eyes ripe with determination) No…in the end they were never even players (said with a cold and calculating tone).

(Back to present time)

Sekhmet: Before any of this, I instructed Veznesel to have the arrancar invade the soul society in the dead of night. I directed Zalbeseal to conveniently allow Seshen access to the center for research and development, a proper distraction for everyone. I knew that shape-shifting espada would come in handy, so I had him incriminate Azriel, knowing all too well how he would be isolated and imprisoned for treason. I then convinced you, Kami, to restrict visitors. It was so easy to get into that head and make you believe what I wanted to believe. You were already quite hyper-vigilant, it just needed some tweaking. During my last visit, I gave him his zanpakuto, allowing him to use his abilities to escape prison and gain access to Central 46 unnoticed. There he scoured the achieves on data pertaining to the Hogyoku. Now all I needed was to pay a visit to the defamed Captain Aizen. That was going to be tough, especially with Captain M. Kurotsuki around. So, suggested she go to the real-world where I had instructed the Espada to wreak some havoc. With her out of the way, the maggots nest was more than accessible. Azriel stealthily returned a zanpakuto to one of the prisoners, producing quite a spectacular distraction. I was able to get in and converse with Captain Aizen. He wasn’t interested in my words, but I can be very convincing.

Captain Kurotsuki: I don’t understand…but how did you imitate Head-Captain Sureiya?

Sekhmet: Easy…I had an insider procure his dna, that way Shike could imitate him, fooling other shinigami.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (his eyes widen when mayhem erupts behind him.) DANKU! (The massive wall protects the captains from searing flames that burst from behind them)

Sekhmet: (she watches as lieutenant Safaia, Lieutenant Nuvem, and Lieutenant Shukketsu appear next to her) He spoiled your surprise, ladies. Or did he?

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he turns around and sees Lieutenant Kiba and Lieutenant Hikaru on the ground bleeding) I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH! WE WILL CRUSH YOU HERE AND NOW!

Sekhmet: No, I don’t believe you will.

Head-Captain Sureiya: You’re a bit too young to be challenging me!

Sekhmet: I believe you all missed the significance of my story. If you were paying attention you would have noticed an important detail (she watches as he unsheathes his blade, calling out his Shikai. He charges at her with blinding speed, but she surprises even the experienced head-captain) Bakudo 97: Hikkakeru Konsutereshon: (She places her hands together, her knuckles folding around one another. She suddenly pulls her hand apart, producing strands of energy between her hands. She pulls her arms apart, stretching the energy. She releases it from her hands and it streams through the air. It abruptly expands into massive, interlocking and woven net. It wraps around the unsuspecting Kami, binding his entire body and enveloping him in the energy-like net. She watches as he falls to the ground, struggling to free himself). It would pay to be more observant. Like I said, my people were slaughtered and there is no record of it. If that’s the case, it must be older than the lot of you. You must know what that means?

Lieutenant Hayyel: FLUTTER…ZAR…

Captain M. Kurotsuki: HIKKARU, STOP!

Sekhmet: (she holds the lieutenant firmly by his throat) Like I said months ago, lieutenant, if your captain can’t protect herself, what hope do you have? (with that she brings her blade hurtling into the air, slicing his entire torso. She drops him on the ground and watches his bleed). You’d think your lieutenants would be stronger, but this is a joke. (She swings her blade at him, flames erupting with her swing. They crash into Hayyel, sending him flying into the distance, his body badly burned).

Captain Honoko: (she bolts over to Hayyel, trying to tend to his wounds)

Sekhmet: Don’t bother, Captain Honoko. He’s dead.

Captain M. Kurotsuki: (she looks over at Yua as she shakes her head, confirming his fatality) No! YOU WILL PAY (She watches at Kakura Kurotsuki rushes past her, his blade ready to dismember Sekhmet)

Sekhmet: (she stares at him blankly as he continues to charge. He simply drifts past her, his body spouting blood. He crashes into the ground, astonishing all the other captains).

Captain Erlantz: She never even moved….?

Captain Honoko: It appeared that way, but she moved…(she stares at Sekhmet, discerning her movements. Energy abruptly rockets behind her).

Captain M. Kurotsuki: (She swings her arm, releasing a wave of fiery energy that roars as it approaches Sekhmet. Mikazuki’s expression dramatically shifts when Sekhmet cleaves her attack in half with her blade).

Sekhmet: (she watches as the attack divides into two streams, carving out the ground. When the fire clears, Sekhmet’s hand rotates in the air, opening a gateway that fires a stream of powerful, chromatic energy. It strikes Mikazuki, enveloping her body).

Head-Captain Sureiya: SEKHMET!!! (his spiritual pressure explodes as he tries to escape her powerful Bakudo)

Sekhmet: (she smiles, watching a vulnerable Kami struggle) With a simple stroke of my hand, I have completely crippled your organization. (Numerous individuals appear, each ready to attack Sekhmet). I’m afraid, however, we’re sorely outnumbered. It is time for us to depart. (she taps the air behind her forming a giant, golden gateway). If Captain Seishin is alive, tell him I appreciate the help. I couldn’t have done it without him. As for the other Espada, they will expire soon, so get your practice in while you can.

Zalbeseal: (he notices his lieutenant in the distance) My lieutenant has come to deliver his farewell. How gracious. (He stares him down, watching as he collapses on the ground) I wonder what happened to him…(he smiles as he wipes blood from his blade with his finger)

(The former lieutenants walk through the gate beside Azriel and Sekhmet. Zalbeseal smiles boldy as the captains’ watch in awe. The gate abruptly closes as vanishes, leaving behind a stunned and crippled Gotei 13.)
hmmm
Brilliant post. I actually don't know what else to say apart from that
smirk
I'm actually not use where to go with my next post now. Hmmmmm.....
Amazing post Crazieone.
Aww...Ezretha didn't get to finish off Take. Oh well, he'll get him next time. But, this post....it blew my mind all over the wall. Still trying to find my math section.
laugh
Oh, Arcane... :)
surprise
Great post crazieone! It's really stunning work:)
big smile
This is the picture of his new style as of today! From now on, he'll be wearing a golden scarf and belt, and those boots are permanent. That gauntlet he wears, will also be part of his normal look. He's in his Bankai in the picture, hence the wings and armor.

Hope you guys like it! :D
This is the picture of his new style as of today! From now on, he'll be wearing a golden scarf and be
smile
That's an awesome image, Link.
[Picking up the Pieces]

The bakudo that held Head-Captain Sureiya disappeared leaving him to slowly pick himself up from the floor, his gaze immediately turned to Captain Honoko who was frozen stock still, tears running down her cheek. He turned his head, gazing at the carnage the four had left. He saw Kakura twitching on the ground, groaning as he struggled to his feet, but then fell to the floor again. Mikazuki lie still, her breathing slow and shallow. He turned full circle, notcing Hikaru and Isumi lying face down, a slowly increasing pool of blood expanding from them. Quidel and Ezretha, were also stock still.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He slapped himself hard in the face, bringing himself back to the here and now) Captain Honoko, Captain Erlantz, Captain Isishio (They all snapped back to reality, staring at the Head-Captain) We need to get the injured to Squad 4's barra....

He was interupted by the arrival of a lone shinigami, he was breathing heavily and smoke blackened.

Shinigami: (He saluted quickly) Sir, Squad 4's barracks are a raging inferno. (The look of abject horror passsed each of the Captain's faces) We've got as many patients out as we could, but we can't get out the rest (He bowed his head)

Captain Honoko: (She stormed up to the shinigami, eyes aflme, unable to believe him) No please say this is some cruel joke (He shook his head) I..I (She immediately donned a face of urgency) OK, go and fetch as many healing supplies and healers as you can spare and get them over here ASAP.

He took off. Yua immediately turned on the other Captains, speaking with an authoritive voice that even the Head Captain obeyed.

Captain Honoko: Gather the injured and place them inside that building (She points to a small storage area) Then please keep them warm. I'll help clear our makeshift sickbay.

They all shunpoed to the storage area, clearing all the rubbish and clutter out in a matter of minutes bnefore retrieving the injured and placing them inside.

She then went about dealing with their injuries, starting with the lieutenants, knowing that they would need immediate treatment. She just finished getting Hikaru out of the danger zone before her squad members arrivied. They immediately went to work, bandaging healing and stiching the wounds, applying salves to Mikazuki's burns.

Meanwhile, Captain's Quidel and Isishio were retrieving the dead, shedding tears as they did so. They placed their bodies neatly in a row, with as much respect as possible. Head-Captain Sureiya helped with fire fighting duty, putting out the fire, but leaving a hollow shell of what used to be Squad 4's barracks.

Out of the injured, Kakura was the first to wake, groaning as he tried to sit up, but ended up being pushed firmly down by Yua, who smiled grimmly at him. Kakura gazed about him, he saw his Lieutenant, Seiren, lying next to him on his right, breathing steadily, eyes closed, while when he turned his head, he saw his sister. He immedatley fought his way up to a sitting postion, resisting the efforts of many of the Squad 4 shinigami and nurses to get him to lay down. His eyes, were hard as tears steadily rolled down his face, at the abject dessolation that he may lose his sister and that he couldn't protect her. He reached out and held onto her hand, wishing she came to.

Yua motioned away her subordinates.

Yua: She'll be fine don't worry. If I have anything to do about it, she won't even be scarred.

She turned as she heard Quidel and Isishio rush through the door, bearing between them the small frame of Teiko.

Yua and Kakura: TEIKO!

Yua instructed them to place him down in an empty space.

Yua then went to work. Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, days turned to weeks. The Captains and Lieutenants while all healed, suffer the burden of the betrayal that will haunt them for all of the days yet to come in their lives.

(Anyone who wants to add to this feel free. The time frame is open for any post)
Awesome picture, Link! And thank you everyone. I'm glad you can appreciate my deceptive practices. Does everyone understand, after reading my posts, what was happening and the events that led up to this?

With that said, the new arc begins! You may finish off the Espada as you desire. I suppose I should provide a brief history for this new arc, which will help in the recollection of the Gotei 13. Although, the events that motivated my characters aren't recorded in the archives. I'll explain in another post.
So, my first thought is that we'll be getting a new roster of antagonist. Second, I'm liking where this is going.
Well, I wish I could update the description, but I can't. The only person capable of that is shadowcon. :( I can post the updates on here, though! And I am glad you're excited, I am, too. I have a secret partner, well, he may not be so secret at this point!
Well, from the great artistic hand of our good friend Link, I give you...Captain Ezretha Isishio! He holds in his hand Ketsueki Rotasu and his jade band in the other. The bandage around his arm is stained in his lieutenant's blood, so every time he raises his blade he remembers who he fights for.

On a unrelated note, I can make the fanspot and if you'd like to change the description on the new forum there, feel free. I know for a fact, and so does everyone else that you are on more often than shadowcon so you'd be better with updating. But i'd need the go-ahead before i make it.
Well, from the great artistic hand of our good friend Link, I give you...Captain Ezretha Isishio! He
Ezretha still felt the weight of the corpses since that day. He was glad to have his lieutenant back at his side, as injured and as nagging as she may be, but it brought no relief to him. He made his living on killing, even had a nickname because of it, but he felt the same guilt he did when he got back from leave to find Teiko in critical condition. The same result occured even when he was there; it brought him even greater guilt. He laid down on the wood paneling in his room, staring at his ceiling with Ketsueki laying across his chest. His coat and haori hung on the hook on the wall behind him, his jade band holding both on with the subtle breeze floating through the open windows. He brushed back a lock of hair to hear a set of footsteps and see a silouette against the rice paper door.

Lieutenant Kija: Hope you're decent. *she walked in with a screwy grin which dissapated as she looked upon her captain with disgust* What're you doing, looking all sorry for yourself? *her look then turned to slight worry, his look still stoic and rock solid* Hey...get up, *she sits down on the floor and nudges his ribs with her foot*

Captain Isishio:........Too heavy. The bodies. Too heavy.

Lieutenant Kija: What are you yaking about? *she groans and props her captain up with no problem with his feather weight*

Captain Isishio: Be thankful you were bleeding out and didn't have to pick your comrades off the streets. You may seem strong, but you do not want to endure that pain. *he grabs his jade band and sits down with it laying beside him as he holds out his hair* Take this, hold it up for me please Ms. Kija.

Lieutenant Kija: Can you even give orders? Keep asking your subordinates like that and you'll get walked all over.

Captain Isishio: Like you do already. *he sneers as he begins to braid, watching Ms. Kija grit her teeth*

Lieutenant Kija: You're too soft. If I don't toughen you up, who will?

Captain Isishio drew his sword and held the tip gingerly against her forehead, a dead and angry look in those blood red eyes of his, matching the fear in the icy blue of Kija's.

Captain Isishio: What you see is me having control. You've never seen me really fight, be angry, hell you've never even seen anything but the compliant, ever-loving Captain Bird-Bones you love to give a good kidney punch to. Lieutenants are mourned, but easily replacable, remember that *his eyes soften and he fell to the ground* We're all easily replacable. We'll replace Aosu and the rest. If I die, I'll be replaced, but know this: I will only be replaced if I am killed defending the Soul Society and the Human World, not because I betray my fellow shinigami. I will never betray you, Ms. Kija. Remember that. Now leave me, that's an order.

Lieutenant Kija turns from shocked to grim and slowly exits the room, leaving behind the Captain, who stared at his Haori with confusion.
crying
From the moment he had been brought in on that fateful day, there had been only slow recovery for Teiko. It was not like his miraculous recovery from before, with possibly even greater injuries this time around. Teiko had been out for weeks before finally coming too, and when he did, he said nothing. He lay, staring at the ceiling, his now cobalt eyes fixed on the invisible frame of the former Captain as she had left him bleeding and crying. The weight of her betrayal lay most heavily on him. He knew why she was able to kill the Espada and several lieutenant, dishevel the Gotei 13 with barely one swipe.

It was because he had helped her. He broke the barrier. He had been too naive to see the truth. He raised his right arm, looking at the bandages that covered the lacerations from her final word to him; Kurohitsugi. He let his arm drop with a small thud to his side, the wound to his chest beginning to sting. Ever since they had found him, something about the wound would just not stop. It was like the wound itself had some kind of persistence, the kind that always stuck around. They'd had a hard time patching it up, and they still did. Even in the night, without moving, it still bled. His bandages were refreshed every day, and he flinched when he looked at his chest, the dried blood coating his abdomen had to be rubbed off every single time.

Now, Teiko lay silent, his face grim in the light of the moon, not only his body, but his heart in a million pieces.

Suddenly, a figure appeared on the rice paper screen and entered slowly. They flinched a bit as Teiko's dark eyes remain fixated on them. As they came closer, it was revealed that the figure was Captain Isishio, his zanpakuto gripped tightly in his left hand.

"Good evening, Teiko." he said, bitterness lacing the words 'good evening'. "I trust you'r doing at least a mite better than before?" Teiko rolled over, facing away from Ezretha. As a tear slid down his cheek, all he could do to keep from weeping was to bite his lip and nod slowly.

Ezretha patted his shoulder, shaking him slightly. He set his Zanpakuto down and leaned on the wall, arms crossed behind his head. Teiko rolled to face Ezretha, his face saying everything. Ezretha sat, stunned to see him crying. Teiko reached out and gripped Kinuzuma, which lay next to his bed. As his grip tightened, blood began to seep through the bandages on his knuckles. He grimaced as he heaved himself up to a sitting position, gritting his teeth. He released the zanpakuto from his grip, letting it fall into his lap as he studied his hand.

"Teiko...." Ezretha started, obviously not sure what to say. Teiko looked at his friend, knowing what would come next. He opened his mouth slightly, taking in a breath, and releasing it with a heavy sigh.

"Ezretha. When Aosu took me to the human world to free the Hogyoku, I was feeling excited. I wanted to end the bloodbath between us and the Espada... I wanted to help everybody." Ezretha stared hard at Teiko, his eyes showing so many emotions at once that it was hard for Teiko to decipher. "But, when I felt her blade enter my body... all I remember thinking was, 'Why is this happening?'. When I finally realized that she had paralyzed me with her Family Crest, and that the blade protruding from my body was hers... I lost it."

Ezretha's gaze softened. "You're here. Alive. Thats all that matters right now." he said, placing a comforting hand on Teiko's shoulder. Teiko brushed it away.

"You don't understand. I thought she cared about me. I thought that in the end, we could become friends. I trusted her... Every ounce of praise she graced me with, was a lie. She only helped me better my teqnique so she could help herself. She...." Teiko choked back a sob, suddenly about to cry. "She was, for if even a second, like the mother I had always wanted."

Ezretha sat in shock as Teiko pulled his knees to his chest, and wept silently. He looked out the window, his face turned from pale white to silver by the moonlight. He gazed for a minute, before turning Back to Teiko.

"Teiko, she betrayed us all. You were never more to her than--"

"A pawn." Teiko said through his now somewhat audible sobs. "I know, Ezretha! Don't you think this weighs on me the heaviest? I helped her. She manipulated me..."

Ezretha swiveled his head around the room, feeling every ounce of emotion coming from his small friend. He placed a hand on Teiko's shoulder once more, only to have Teiko leave it there. He smiled sadly.

"Mark my words, Ezretha. Promise me you won't forget them." Teiko said, his eyes suddenly hard and cold, full of hatred. Ezretha, nodded, his eyes locking with Teiko's.

"Aosu betrayed everyone, this is true. But it was more to me than that. The next time she comes in contact with me, given I have the strength, will and power.... I will be the one to kill her."

Ezretha nodded gravely, and turned to walk out. As the rice screen door closed behind him Teiko was left, sitting up and looking out the window, the silver moonlight the only thing needed to see by in those terrible times.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___

Sadness... :'(
my next post will be up soon
smile
Awesome :) Can't wait :)
Huh..well now that th Espada seem to be gone I don't know what I'll be doing. Suppose I'll find out soon enough. And Zord, my computer is kind of broken for the moment, so if you could just send me a message about what's going on, that would be great.
angelic
Okay, this is not my best post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She has been hesitant to come by ever since she heard the awful news. Her responsibility to help the injured has kept her busy, but Yua couldn’t accept that Squad Four was no more. The fiery explosion engulfed the entire location and it was a miracle that anyone even escaped with their lives. As her eyes followed the ruined outline of charred wood and melted rubble in the early light of dawn many if not all of her subordinates and patients faces flash in her mind, and she shudders painfully.

A number of them will never be seen again. The captain of the decimated division bows her head in grief with soft strands of white hair falling in her eyes. The pain of losing some of them was just the tip of the sword that plunged into her chest. The rest of the cold steel has nearly sliced her in half. Yua gritted her teeth at the reality of all the cruel deaths and wounds her fellow shinigami have suffered. Her wet eyelids smash shut.

She struggled for a moment, holding her arms around her body to keep herself from falling apart.

Yua: “This isn’t going to help the others….” She gasps quietly and reaches up to wipe away the unwanted liquid.

Breathing slowly she drops her arms and lifts her sorrowful face. Giving one last look to the remains of her old barracks she turns away. Her sight lowers as a chilled breeze kicks up the ashes that covered the scorched ground. Her weary footsteps as they plod along were the only sounds to be heard in the deathly silent street.

As the small foster clinic came into view she quickens her pace and goes in. Her shaken medical staff wears brave faces as they gathered more provisions to make their new base prepared for future working conditions. She admires their ability to keep going. Through another door she entered the healing ward where most of the patients are resting. Quickly prepared cots were lined against both walls.

To the left she saw Mikazuki in her bed. She had needed multiple treatments so far and each time she’s gotten gradually better. Right now she was sleeping. Yua’s eyes shifted to Kakura who was well enough to stand by the head of her small cot, his torso rewrapped in clean cloth. He was watching over his sister, crossed armed with his brows pulled down in deep thought. Lieutenant Seiren was sitting on the bed on the other side of him.

On the right side among the patients rescued from the fires was Lieutenant Hikaru, who is still a recovering but can be released from treatment soon. She was bandaged and leaning up on a pillow talking with her Captain as he sat in a chair beside her bed. His usually animated face was now stuck with a serious look. She walks by them and the two met her gaze, she gave them a caring smile. Hikaru sat up straighter while Quidel only gave a small wave in response.

Kakura: He turns his head slightly as Yua came to stand next to Mikazuki. “Morning Yua.”

Yua: “Good morning Kakura, Lieutenant Seiren!” She looks between the two of them gently.

Seiren: “Good morning, Captain…”

Yua: notices the bags under her fellow captain’s eyes. “Did you not rest at all last night?”

Kakura: “I tried but I couldn’t.” he shook his head. “There were too many things on my mind.” He turns to his sister again.

Yua’s eyes lowered to her friend glad to have her breathing normally but some red splotches were still there on her skin. She told him she would get rid of them and she’ll keep her word. Her fists tightened for a second remembering how she got burned. “That’s quite understandable. I’m certain this will be the last couple healing sessions for her.”

Kakura: He smiles and nods. “Thank you so much Yua.”

Yua: “It’s my pleasure to see her get better.” she held her hands above Mikazuki’s lingering injuries, spreading her fingers wide, and then unleashes a bright green wave of healing kido. The sunlight out the window was growing steadily stronger.

Lieutenant Seiren looks up at her captain's profile.

Seiren: “Sir, I think you should sit down at least.”

Kakura: “You know Seiren I’m not that tired, trust me.” His emerald eyes catch the warm light and they flash intensely to prove his point. His face shows his anger for the ones who caused of all the chaos.

Yua: She speaks calmly as she concentrates on her work. “When this is done she should wake in a little while.” The green aura washes slowly and meticulously over Mikazuki’s burns. Carefully erasing the red blemishes where her hands direct it to go. “Before she does I would like to finish treating the two of you.”

Kakura: “You can heal my lieutenant first.”

Seiren & Yua: They shake their heads. “Stubborn as usual!”
cake
glad to have the honor of posting the 1000th comment! ^^ This forum is amazing you guys!