Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1537

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
I also agree with Crazie, Link. It was a great post. XD
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to whatever it may be that happens next. :)
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Gilgamesh walked slowly through the smoke towards Kai and Luna. The two captains had been laid out flat by the massive blast of black flames he had emitted, and now they struggled to their feet. With a flick of his wrist, another javelin appeared in his right hand, created by the fire coating his body. The pitch colored flames licked the rubble surrounding them.

Gilgamesh: Still gonna fight?

Kai: That... That reiatsu... Azriel! Luna, Kakura's fighting Azriel!

Luna: That's impossible... Why?!

Gilgamesh: Oi! I asked you a question.

Kai: Right... We still have to deal with you, don't we?

Gilgamesh: Damn right. Jeez, didn't realize Shinigami develop Alzheimer's so young.

Kai: Tsk... Alright, let's finish this quickly. Luna, I can help you for a little while, but then I'm going up to the Shirubaraito.

Luna: I only need a little bit of time...

Kai/Luna: Bankai!

Kai: Toketsu Naito Koori Musha!

Luna: Tenshu Sesshomaru!

Each captain took their Bankai forms while Gilgamesh smirked, first eyeing the giant behind Kai, the Luna's spiky sword.

Gilgamesh: That all? Poor kids.

[PLAY MUSIC]

With a mighty flap of his wings, Gilgamesh sent himself hurtling towards them. He raised his lance as he rushed forth, thrusting it at Kai's stomach before either Shinigami had time to respond. Eyes widened, the captain desperately activated his ability.

Kai: Hyouketsu Shikyo!

A funnel of cold wind enveloped the battlefield, several large hail balls beginning to come after Gilgamesh. But as they approached, they were quickly melted. Gilgamesh's spear burned away the clothing around the area where it punctured Kai's torso, and the captain flashed backwards desperately, panting and sweating fiercely.

Kai: It's so... Hot....

Gilgamesh: Glad you realized. This is my "Wrath" ability. See, there are six abilities to this Jiishi Taiyo of mine. Might as well explain it. When I activate Wrath, I can heat up the area around me-

Luna: By pouring your reiatsu into it...

Gilgamesh: Very astute. Each of my abilities changes the nature of my reiatsu. Unfortunately, you kids aren't gonna be around to see the ends of your lives.

Gilgamesh's reiatsu became thick, stifling to even a captain. And as his power emanated from within him, the air around him heated up immensely.

Kai: Sh... Shit... Luna, get over here...

Luna stumbled to Kai's side inside the funnel of frost. As Kai poured more and more energy into his funnel, the air began to cool once more. Gilgamesh ceased his technique, rolling his furious red eyes.

Gilgamesh: Well, you two are no fun. Alright, I'll show you another of my abilities... I call this one... Envy!

Once again the Shirub's reiatsu stifled the air, but this time the heat did not increase. Instead, Kai's twister of cold quickly faded from existence.

Kai: What? I never-

Gilgamesh: With this ability, my reiatsu stifles any technique of my choice. It's akin to snuffing out a fire. Now let's start fighting for real, shall we?

Luna/Kai: Deal!

Kai's giant rushed forward, raising its blade overhead as Luna pointed her own sword to the sky, beginning to create a large body of reiatsu similar to the moon.

Gilgamesh: Oh, yeah... This'll be fun...

-End-
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
[A Swift Counter Attack]

As the spike inched forwards, Kakura wildly tried to struggle against the entrapping threads, not only finding escape hopeless but causing even more pain to surge from his skewered feet. He glanced at Zurui's device on his wrist. He'd been planning not to use the thing but he knew in spite of his own pride, that he would have no choice but to use it. He struggled against his shadowy bonds reaching his right hand over to his left wrist as quickly as he could as he got increasingly panicked about the oncoming spike. Of course Azriel had noticed the sudden movement made by Kakura and tried to intercept his hand with another black thread but he reacted too late, Kakura managed to activate the device.

Azriel watched wide-eyed as Kakura's spiritual pressure soared, shedding the impeding threads that had ensnared him. Kakura relaxed, raising his zanpakuto and going straight to Bankai.

Kakura: BANKAI!

After the light faded from his bankai's activation Azriel refocused on the familiar white and black trench coat-clad Kakura holding his two blades. What was surprising for him was the extent of Kakura's spiritual pressure which was greatly more powerful than he was expecting.

Azriel: Hmm that device is very interesting indeed...

Kakura: (True to his old self he interrupted Azriel) If your going to ask me about this gizmo on my arm then you'll undoubtedly know that I have no clue how it works, just that it boosts my spiritual pressure.

Azriel: (His shadows wormed around the floor keeping Kakura focused on watching them) Well I see you haven't changed in all this time, Captain Kurotsuki...

Kakura: Oh just shut up will you? I don't really want to have a heartfelt conversation with you, so how about we get to the part where I beat the crap out of you, you skewer me a few hundred times and we both laugh about it in hell.

[Play Music]

Kakura flash stepped towards Azriel faster than he was expecting, closing the distance near instantly and swinging his right blade down, aiming for the crown of Azriel's head. Azriel dispersed into shadows, sweeping past Kakura who closed his eyes against the offensive mist and then gritted his teeth as he felt another thread pass through his right shoulder. He turned sharply, slicing the offending thread watching it disperse into shadow. Kakura again flashed towards Azriel, swinging madly at his body trying to hit him and end the fight quickly, to his annoyance Azriel either dodged the blades or just dispersed into mist again and pushed Kakura back with attacks of his own. They battled around the laboratory destroying models, notes, flasks containing various materials and liquids, furniture being reduced to splinters yet not a single scratch appeared on the contraption dominating the room. The contained lieutenants looked on in awe as they watched the two combatants blocking striking but at the same time noticing in dismay that Kakura was the one sustaining injuries.

Both combatants backed off from each other. Azriel stood stoically maintaining a steady stare at Kakura while the aforementioned Kakura was panting, blood dripping from the many cuts and scratches he had sustained from fighting Azriel. But he stubbornly stood up straight taking a deep breath, trying to again relax. After he exhaled he charged yet again at Azriel, slicing any of the threads, spikes, spears that Azriel sent his way, managing somehow to avoid injury and striking out at Azriel's midriff and to his annoyance, Azriel again dispersed into his shadowy form. Kakura punched the wall in anger before flash stepping at Azriel as soon as he matrerialised, catching the Shirub off guard which allowed Kakura to inflict a minor cut to Azriel before he disappeared yet again.

Kakura: (He growled in anger, watching the now materialised Azriel stand a few feet in front of him gazing at the cut on his midriff Kakura had inflicted) Are you really so much of a coward that you can't fight me man to man?!

Azriel: (His emerald eyes looked up sharply at the Captain) Cowardice and survival are two different things. I take priority on the latter side of things just as any normal person would. However Captain Kurotsuki, your not normal are you? You wear your honour and pride on your sleeve and put that before your very survival.

Kakura: Shinseina Surasshu

Kakura swung both blades underarm, both connecting with the floor. From the points of impact two large waves of energy shot towards Azriel who yet again disappeared and in response sent a mass of threads Kakura's way.. Kakura madly started swinging at the threads and watched as his previous attack sliced through the laboratory wall with ease.

However yet again Kakura ended up pinned against the wall by the unrelenting sea of black threads.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
[Grinning Abandon]

Zalbeseal: (He narrowly dodges Zurui’s blade, noting his improved speed) So, you fixed the device, I see. (He draws his blade, focusing on Zurui) You truly believe you’re powerful enough to challenge me? This will be your final mistake, I am afraid. Bankai… Danshin Gobaraedu (His body explodes with power and his blade melds into his hands)…you think you understand my zanpakuto? Well, I will demonstrate just how incorrect you are (He slowly walks toward Zurui.).

Captain Kurohyou: (He is awe-struck, watching as his opponent adopts a leisurely stride as he approaches. He scowls, angered by Zalbeseal’s insolence) You insult me without even spea…(his eyes widen as Zalbeseal clutches his blade. Zalbeseal drags his hand up the blade, generating screeching and grinding noises. Zurui struggles to release his blade, but Zalbeseal’s grip is stronger than before).

Zalbeseal: Yōyū bōei…(his flesh bubbles before shaping into a weapon. His left arm becomes a long, broad blade). You feed me, and at the same time, concretize your fate!

Captain Kurohyou: (He places his hand on his blade) Tsuzuri Raiden…(lightning courses through his Zanpakuto, striking Zalbeseal’s hand. It enables Zurui to remove his blade from Zalbeseal’s grip, but not escape damage. As he flash-steps away, Zalbeseal’s blade slices through his shoulder. He lands in the distance, blood flowing from his shoulder. He looks up at Zalbeseal, but he does not display his typical grin). …

Zalbeseal: I’ve grown quite tired of you, Zurui. At first, I enjoyed our little quarrels. But now, I am under strict orders to eliminate all intruders. And honestly, your presence here reminds me of 1000 years ago when the Gotei 13 slaughtered my family. Those memories do not please me…(his voice deepens as a dark and sinister expression washes over his face.).

Captain Kurohyou: (Zalbeseal quickly closes the gap between them, assaulting Zurui with his blade-adapted hands. His movements are swift and precise, not allowing Zurui any room for mistakes. Zurui parries to the side as Zalbeseal brings who his hands hurtling toward the ground. As Zurui steps to his left, his leg is abruptly pierced by Zalbeseal’s blade-arms. He looks down in shock, noticing that the blade had extended, similar to their earlier battle. He pulls his leg from the blade and flash-steps backwards) SOKATSUI!

Zalbeseal: (He walks directly into the attack, cleaving it in half) you expect to defeat me with kido? What a weak effort, Zurui. (His angrily approaches Zurui, malice lacing his gaze) At this rate, you need not worry about losing anymore fingers, rather more important appendages. (His body begins bubbling) Gōkin no ishoku… Danshin Gobaraedu!

Captain Kurohyou: (He watches as his body becomes a massive death-trap, spikes flowing in every direction. His hands abruptly return to normal, only for his fingers to extend, each resembling blade-like claws. Zalbeseal quickly flash-steps toward him, but Zurui is unprepared. Zurui fires another kido, but Zalbeseal bypasses it with his speed. He appears behind Zurui and digs his claws into his back. Zurui stumbles forward, prompting him to swing his blade around, but it simply collides with Zalbeseal’s body, ricocheting off the robust armor.).

Zalbeseal: (He looks down at Captain Kurohyou, displeased by his efforts) You’re so weak…(he clutches his arm before he can flash-step away, digging his hands deep into his flesh).

Captain Kurohyou: (He groans with pain as Zalbeseal slices into his arm, tearing muscles and precious tendons. He quickly brings his hand around and shouts) Hado 63: Raikōhō! (The powerful electrical current strikes Zalbeseal, forcing him to release Zurui. He is darted backward, rolling across the ground before catching himself).

Zalbeseal: (He stands up, watching a couple pieces of his armor fall from his flesh. But, to Zurui’s dismay, each were quickly replaced). I recommend you release that Bankai you worked so hard to achieve…If you don’t, you will die in less than five minutes…(he glares at Zurui, delivering a sinister scowl).
[Wild Darkness: Part Two]

[BEGIN PLAYING MUSIC]

Azriel: (He slowly sweeps his fingers across his chest, requiring proof that Kakura had actually injured him. He stares down at his blood-stained fingers for a moment, returning his focus to Kakura.) That device awards you improved use of your spiritual energy, I see. How fortunate for you…

Captain Kurotsuki: Please, spare me your babbling…I’m not the least bit interes…(he suddenly begins evading mace-heads attached to the end of Azriel’s threads. They slam into the ground, producing devastating wounds in the surface. He continues to quickly flash-step, evading each strike. He lands on the ground, as the assault has ceased. His body is suddenly restricted as shadows ensnare his body. Kakura prepared to release a burst of spiritual pressure, but suddenly two threads pierce his back from behind. He feels a sharp pain and then a quick numbing feeling. He attempts to release a burst of spirit energy, but it simply reverberates through his body, with no particular concentration). What the fuck is happening?

Azriel: (He leisurely approaches Kakura, delivering an emotionless and deadening stare) I immobilized two of your primary spirit networks by using Sekizen tejō. Of course, the concept of limiting one via their spiritual network is beyond your comprehension. I envision your success as a captain was not built on knowledge or subject matter, rather sheer luck. You’re a brute, nothing more.

Captain Kurotsuki: …(he grits his teeth, becoming even angrier than he was).

Azriel: These are fitting circumstances, Kakura. This reminds me of another battle I had with a Captain Kurotsuki.

Captain Kurotsuki: …(his eyes widen).

Azriel: It’s evident you have no knowledge of your sister’s killer, which leads me to believe that Captain Honoko didn’t inform you. It is common knowledge, to anyone who served as a captain of the Gotei 13, that Captain Yua Honoko presides over every autopsy. So, who better to know the distinct method having killed your sister than she? I guarantee she was quite aware who killed your sister, though she may have been puzzled by a particular type of injury sustained. My trademark is unmistakable, I assure you.
Captain Kurotsuki: (A tear swells in his eyes before it is relinquished by visceral rage and fury. His pupils begin to dilate as Azriel speaks).

Azriel: Normally, I don’t wait on ceremony, but under these circumstances I find it incredibly appropriate. I want you to die the same way your sister did. I want you to experience complete and sheer agony, on a level similar, if not worse than hers. So, what better method than the same technique used to wipe her existence from this world? Prepare yourself, Kakura Kurotsuki, for you are about to experience the same colossal power your sister did. And you very well know she didn’t survive. (He raises his hand slowly, placing his palm in Kakura’s direction).

Captain Kurotsuki: …(he is silent as he hears the same words that echoed in his dreams… Iegayatata (Shadows build in Azriel’s palm and explode as a black, concussive mass. The tremendous force booms as it approaches Kakura, dulling all other noise or sensations as it strikes his body. The sheer force shreds his clothing and lacerates his skin as he is carried off in the mass. His body is left on the ground, an energy pulsating deep within him).

Azriel: (He senses the pulsating force and stares at him quizzically. His eyes widen as Kakura jumps to his feet, possessed by a maddening spirit).

Captain Kurotsuki: I’M GONNA SHRED YOU APART FUCKER!

Azriel: (His eyes narrow, but his posture remains calm) …you’ve surfaced, even after what Asmodea did to you? How unwise.
over a year ago onix11 said…
i still see things are still good as ever. What page did the arc change so i can get a better idea of rejoining.
Onix! Good to see you again. Forty one, I think. If not, somewhere around there.
thanks man
Hey! It's been awhile, Onix!
just out of curiosity, how are open positions looking?
Lots of positions on the Gotei 13 are available. I'm not certain whom is keeping their characters or changing which squad they are choosing. By the end of this arc, squad 3, 5, 6, 9, 12, and 13 should be open. I may be mistaken.
I'm going to keep the 10th position. And something might happen with Nagaishi rather soon, so I'm, not entirely sure either
I WANNA END HIM! Wait...is he fighting Zord's character? :P
Nagaishi is fighting Vyenna :P

(You seem pretty enthusiastic about killing off my character :P)
Hahaha. :P I have an idea!
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
Eighth squad is going to be open (or rather, is already open), as Hsien-Shao has already passed away. Kaguya can be acting captain until someone takes the position, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out.
I'm going to start writing my post up now and it should be done in a couple of hours. I'll make sure to keep it as interesting as possible. I have plans to make the fight become increasingly epic - though it won't change the end result, as we well know. XD
[Reckless Assault: The Beginning of the End]

Zurui: (Staring Zalbeseal down, a look of despise reflected on his face) Worked so hard to achieve? How would you know? You have no idea of the training I went through to achieve my power, so don't go underestimating me, now, Zalbeseal, otherwise it may very well be you who dies in this fight and not me. Comprende?

Zalbeseal: I never under-estimate an opponent, Zurui, that you should know well enough by now. Go on, release it, otherwise I will quit wasting time and just destroy you for being a disobedient pest.

Zurui: I'm tired of hearing your voice. Bankai! (A green rush of reiatsu spreads outwards from his body, then upwards, striking the heavens and causing the darkened clouds to dissipate over a small area. Zurui's power continues to climb, as his energy grows greater and greater. A chain appears on the end of his Zanpakutou's tsuba and a shuriken is attached to the end of the chain. Five holes appear in the blade of trhe Zanpakuto, each symmetrical to the length and size of the blade. Finally, the reiatsu settled down and Zurui appeared swiftly in front of him)

Zalbeseal: So that is your Bankai? It looks no different than before. Your power also hasn't increased as much as I expected - I'm somewhat disappointed, Zurui... At your power level you will only last or fifteen minutes anyway.

Zurui: You're under-estimating me again. My Bankai is not to be taken lightly, even for someone as powerful as you.

Zalbeseal: We shall see...

(Grinning toothfully, Zalbeseal used his incredible speed to attack Zurui with his sword-enhanced arms once again. Zurui laughed and dodged each time, jumping through the air, as though it were no effort whatsoever. Zalbeseal didn't acknowledge Zurui's ease and continued his vicious assault on the Captain. Zurui kept up his skillful dodging and landed on Zalbeseal's head, before back-flipping and landing in front of the former Captain. Zalbeseal rubbed the top of his head and glared at Zurui, then sent a swift Hado No.73 at the Captain. Zurui instantly used Danku. Even though it was a swift Danku, the Soren Sokatsui was especially powerful and almost cracked his Danku, even with all the power he had put behind it. Zurui stared at Zalbeseal, it was most unnerving to see such a powerful Hado from a sworn enemy.)

Zurui: It is still unnerving to see such power, with such a Kido spell.

Zalbeseal: It is still most upsetting to see a reasonably intelligent man make such mishaps and speak such obvious comments.

Zurui: Is that so? Well, don't get used to it, because it won't happen again! (The Captain glares his disapproval at his opponent)

(Zurui disappeared, flying through the air at an immense speed; Zalbeseal spotted him right before they collided and parried the blow. Zurui struck Zalbeseal's arms with intent to kill, but Zalbeseal flung him backwards and Zurui had to right himself and land. He leapt at Zalbeseal once more and they held together this time, sparks flying off Zurui's Zanpakuto and Zalbeseal's right arm. Zurui waited a little longer, then activated a powerful technique of his Zanpakuto.)

Zurui: Kibaku Senjou! (Zalbeseal's feet suddenly were bound to the ground and he couldn't move them easily, although he strained, but it was too late, as the ground underneath him began to rise at a considerable rate. Zalbeseal still struggles to retrieve his feet, but after the earth reaches 500 meters in height, it has completely stopped rising and starts its descent back towards the ground. Zalbeseal wrenches one foot out, then looks at the ground and laughs. He folds his arms and allows the attack to finish, which it does devastatingly, crashing to the ground and exploding with a massive amount of force.)

Zalbeseal: (Emerging from the remiander of the smoke, rubble and debris flying around in the air) Well, that was certainly a refreshing warm-up. I feel like my muscles have been completely warmed up and are ready to go.

Zurui: (Sighs) Whatever, let's just continue this fight...

Zalbeseal: My, my... You sound almost resigned, Zurui. You aren't giving up, yet, are you?

Zurui: Don't be stupid. I just have no motivation to exchange any more conversation with you... Honestly, this has gone on for long enough, stop fooling around!

Zalbeseal: (Eyes narrowed, suddenly serious) You asked for it...

(They clash again, this time Zalbeseal's movements are almost unreadable and Zurui was almost fighting for his life, just to avoid Zalbeseal's attacks. What a contrast from before. Zurui dodged yet another head-splitting blow by a hair, then began muttering the words to a Kurohitsugi under his breath. Then he shunpoed, appearing right in front of Zalbeseal, who was somewhat surprised to see Zurui on the offensive again, but he didn't get flustered and made to slice through Zurui's arm. Zurui blocked the blow with his Zanpakuto and was forcefullu pushed backwards, through the air, Zalbeseal continually pushing him. Zurui grinned eagerly.)

Zurui: Darani Kouyou: Kurohitsugi! (Zurui's Zanpakuto channels the Kido and it is transferred down the blade, until it reaches breaking point, where it then bursts from the end of the blade and surrounds Zalbeseal. Zalbeseal is then engulfed by the black, shimmering triangular boxes.)

-Let's see how you go with that, then. I developed this technique specifically for you, Zalbeseal!-

:P Good post! And you developed that just for me? I'm flattered! I think, from now on, Zalbeseal is gonna lose his grin entirely. Make a mental note of that. Haha.
Heh, thanks. I shall certainly make that a mental note. XD
[Wrath Prevails]

[Play Music]

Kakura madly launched himself at Azriel and began wildly slashing away at him without a care for what he hit or where he hit him. Azriel in response created a protective wall with his threads that Kakura couldn't cut through even with greatly enhanced spiritual pressure. Instead he leapt above the thread wall, slashing at the wall on his right on the way, sending another wave of energy hurtling towards him. Azriel created another wall to block the attack and watched wide eyed as Kakura appeared in front of him delivering a more effective slash across his chest. Azriel backed off, sending a cascade of spike directly at Kakura. Kakura charged in Azriel's direction, trying to avoid the oncoming assault and he actually came within an inch; his maddened face coming within an inch of Azriel's face before being catapulted back into the wall behind him as one the spikes soared into his left shoulder. Kakura frantically attacked the spike that pinned him to the wall, obliterating it after a few swings.

Azriel: (His shadows swirled about him like a hungry animal waiting to pounce upon its prey) I must admit, your a lot more reckless than I originally anticipated. I was expecting after what happened between you and Asmodea, spirit you would at least be more careful. After all Asmodea was a mere drop in the ocean compared to me...

Kakura: (He growled menacingly, showing a far more animalistic side of himself) Hah (His voice was uncharacteristically low) You don't seem to understand Azriel, if I kill you now I won't have to worry about you trying to use that Kido on me.

Azriel: (He watched as Kakura inched forward getting closer and closer to him) Well that's probably one of the most idiotic strategies I've ever...

Azriel leaped back, narrowly avoiding one of Kakura's blades slicing him in half. Azriel retaliated by creating spikes with his shadows but he had them emerge from the floor. Kakura reacted too late, taking one of the spikes in the bottom of his thigh. He painfully pulled his leg off it and flash stepped towards Azriel, this time slicing him across the stomach, though the wound was shallow blood began to seep from it near instantly. Kakura wasn't finished he flipped his blades so the pommels were facing Azriel and bombarded his shoulders and chest with a multitude of blows causing Azriel to slowly lose the feeling and motion in his arms while simultaneously driving the air from his lungs. Kakura then casually stepped past him, finishing the assault by smacking his back with the flat of one of his blades leaving a large welt behind. Azriel turned ferociously only to observe Kakura laughing manically at the damage he caused.

Kakura: (He licked Azriel's blood from his blade, mad with blood lust) I'm enjoying this you fucker and I can't wait to keep tearing you apart piece by piece until your corpse is lying in a pool of your own blood. Hahahahahahahahahahaha
[Death Ephemeral]

Veznesel: (Floating above the surface of Shirubaraito, enveloped by a swirling ocean of milky gray mist, Veznesel watches as the Captains slowly approach. She can sense the destruction, the chaos, and it pleases her. She smiles cheerfully as the tremendous spiritual pressures, of many captains, are consecutively extinguished by Sekhmet’s four archangels. Captain Honoko and Captain Elrantz debut as a pair, slowly creeping from Veznesel’s blind spot. Suddenly, her body rotates in the shadowy mist and her piercing gaze is cast upon them) …were you hoping to catch me off-guard? (Her blade rockets from beneath the shadowy cloud, narrowly missing Captain Honoko’s head.).

Captain Honoko: (She quickly thrusts her weight to one side, escaping Veznesel’s blade. Eyes shifting to her left, Yua watches as the blade slices into her hair, severing a large lock. She readjusts her sight, focusing on Veznesel, inspecting her opponent’s wicked grin). For someone so obviously pleased, you did not achieve much success with that fowl ploy.

Veznesel: Allow me the opportunity to salvage my reputation…Captain Honoko, is it?

Captain Honoko: (Her gaze is steady, unperturbed by Veznesel’s subtle attempt at insulting her reputation) Please, don’t take me for a fool…Veznesel.

Captain Elrantz: We’re well-aware of your dishonest tactics.

Veznesel: Well, it appears I have been exposed. According to your source, I am nothing more than a dissimulator. (She lowers her head slightly, keeping her eyes connected to her opponents) that aforementioned source didn’t happen to inform you of my skill, did he?

Captain Elrantz: (He can sense her spiritual pressure rising, filling the air in an effort to intimidate them. His feet abruptly sift across the soil as he retreats ever-so-slightly) …Yua! She’s preparing to release! Bankai!

Captain Honoko: Bankai!

Veznesel: (She smiles and calmly follows)…Bankai, Deusa Velenosa (Her release produces a surge of power that shatters the ground as her body is surrounded by more milky mist)

Captain Honoko: We need to be careful, Captain Elrantz. She is a general and not to be trifled with.

Veznesel: I believe that line was crossed the moment you drew your blades…(She reveals a soft smiles as her piercing eyes crave blood). Death, however, won’t be the worst outcome of this battle. Something much worse will occur. So when I say death is the least of your worries...those words are not empty. (She zooms toward them, blade in hand. She begins a crazed assault, flailing her blade at the captains. Captain Honoko parries to the side).

Captain Honoko: Zetsubō no tsubasa! (She releases four sets of razor-sharp wings that slice through the air, approaching Veznesel. Unfortunately, they simply ricochet upon striking her shadowing armor) …what? (She gasps, overcome by disbelief).

Veznesel: Haha. Yes, your attacks won’t bypass my armor, I am afraid. (Captain Elrantz rushes in and slices his blade across her armor) you’re quick! Am I to assume you have that device on? (Her body, to the captains’ surprise, is manipulated and contorted without consequence. Her neck twists around, her eyes glaring at Captain Elrantz. An arm bursts from beneath the cover of her armor and clutches his throat tightly. Two more arms thrust out and grab his hands.)

Captain Honoko: (She immediately darts toward them, but is interrupted by a series of black blades, resembling her pre-released zanpakuto. Four blades, manipulated by these shadowy arms, begin assaulting her).

Veznesel: Can you imagine the agony involved in asphyxiation? Akueikyo Shido…(a grey fog bursts from her body, crashing into his face. The smog-like substance completely envelops him, preventing him from breathing. She watches, taking pleasure in his torture.).

Captain Honoko: No! Zetsubō no tsubasa! (The blade-like wings fly through the air, and like an agile boomerang, strike the shadows wielding the blades and sever their connection with her body. The arms and blades completely disintegrate, enabling Yua to attack Veznesel) Sanjo Sabaku!

Veznesel: (The golden chains ensnare the arms holding Captain Elrantz. The chains force them together as it wraps around them tightly. She loses her grip on the captain, watching him quickly recover. He twirls his blade and releases a flurry of blue dust that smashes into her body).

Captain Honoko: (She clutches his arm, flash-stepping in the distance) Are you alright?

Captain Elrantz: …hagh….hagh…hagh…ye..yeah, I am fine. I just need to catch my breath. That mist completely deprived me of oxygen. I was dying…

Captain Honoko: …(she looks at him softly) unfortunately we’re not out of trouble. Those attacks won’t stop her…(she turns around, but is stopped when Quidel grabs her wrist tightly. She looks back at him with worry).

Captain Elrantz: There is something else…

Captain Honoko: What?

Captain Elrantz: I felt something…

Captain Honoko: …something? Did she wound you?

Captain Elrantz: No, no…nothing like that. It is difficult to describe. As I was being starved of air, I could feel something pulling at me.

Captain Honoko: Well, Quidel, she had you gripped quite tightly…

Captain Elrantz: NO!

Captain Honoko: (She leans back, alarmed by his maddened outburst).

Captain Elrantz: (His eyes soften)…It was an uncomfortable feeling and it has me feeling uneasy. It felt like spirit energy was…not being drained, but torn from me. There was this compelling feeling…this aura that was like a sponge slowly luring me toward it. I can’t explain it…I felt like something was…

Captain Honoko: Invading your body?

Captain Elrantz: …no, worse. I felt as though I was leaving my body…

Captain Honoko: (Her eyes burst open and her body is jolted with shock. She stares at Quidel’s worried expression with complete uncertainty). Quidel are you sure? …I mean…I am not sure I even follow what you’re saying…

Veznesel: …what he felt was not untrue.

Captain Elrantz: (The two captains turn to face Veznesel) What were you doing to me?

Veznesel: (She chuckles and smiles) Haha…it’s disheartening to have a lack of answers, isn’t it, Captains?

Captain Honoko: Quidel, look! (They both watch as two entities materialize out of thin air. As they take shape the captains are horrified to see what stands before them). …Sacrilege (she says softly, her voice stricken with shock and disgust).

Captain Elrantz: What is the meaning of this…this must be an illusion.

Captain Honoko: No, Quidel. Can’t you feel their spiritual signals…they exist. That’s what Captain Kurotsuki was speaking of when he tried to sense Veznesel’s spiritual pressure.

Captain Elrantz: …(He can do nothing but stare, paralyzed by the magnitude of disbelief and perplexity of the circumstances. He turns to look at Yua) What do you mean?

Captain Honoko: Kakura said he felt not one, but many spiritual waves resonating from Veznesel. He compared it to looking at your reflection in a pond. If the water is undisturbed it is clear, but your image can become jaded by ripples at the water’s surface. He felt as though the water was so turbulent he couldn’t see anything clearly. Of course, there is a dominant presence, but it is accompanied by many others. …these were the others.

Captain Elrantz: How…? NO, NO, NO! This is ABSOLUTE PROFANITY! YOU DARE SPIT ON THE ANCESTRY OF THE GOTEI 13! YOU DISRESPECT THE DEAD WITH THESE PARLOR TRICKS!

Captain Honoko: Quidel…calm down! We need to focus!

Captain Elrantz: NO! She is fucking with our minds! Playing on our respect….our kinship to our roots.

Veznesel: He’s becoming awfully enraged over this, isn’t he? Why not share in his enthusiasm, Captain Honoko? I can sense a queasy feeling building in your voice. You’re abhorred by this, aren’t you? I told you…with me, death is the least of your worries. Death would be a treat considering your options.
(The two captains watch as faces from the past approach them)

Byakuya Kuchiki: I recommend you save the disillusioned glares for a later time. I control neither my body nor my zanpakuto.

Captain Honoko: …you disgrace the dead. You blasphemous witch!

Toshiro Hitsugaya: He said prepare. Sit upon the frosted heavens…Hyourinmaru.

Byakuya Kuchiki: Scatter…Senbonzakura.

Captain Elrantz: How is she both controlling them and wielding their zanpakuto?!?!

Veznesel: Convenient, isn’t it? Masutā ningyō no heishi...(she closes her eyes, tilts her head and releases an eerie smile). This is my zanpkauto’s primary function. She enables me to manipulate the soul of an opponent, even collecting them, if possible. And once collected, they are stored within my blade and can be summoned upon my release. As you can clearly see, when battling me, you need not worry about dying. Your biggest concern should be keeping your autonomy.

Captain Honoko: …Captain Byakuya Kuchiki…Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya. I am so sorry…so very sorry. (She scowls at Veznesel) …they remember everything, don’t they?

Veznesel: Keenly observed, Captain. When I obtain a soul, I simply bond it with my blade, whereas it will forever be subservient. Their memories and abilities are preserved. However, they no longer possess their own individuality, so memories and emotions are rather useless. They’ll fight as they did when they were corporeal, though. So…I’d be careful… because they’re just as lethal.

Captain Elrantz: (His eyes widen as Toshiro’s ice-dragon zooms toward him. It shatters his defense, carrying him into the distance. His body crashes into the ground, pummeled by an icy fountain).

Captain Honoko: (She releases her razor wings, but they are immediately suppressed by Byakuya’s senbonzakura. It collides with her wings, slamming them into the ground and arcing upward at Captain Honoko. They strike her, similar to a flood of blades, and smash her into the ground like waves onto a rocky shore).

Byakuya: You’ll need to be quicker than that to avoid Senbonzakura.

Toshiro: (He speeds toward Captain Elrantz, swinging his blade while the sky is overcome by violent storms).

Captain Elrantz: (He swings his vibrant-colored blade, his power clashing with the icy swarms. His blade freezes on contact and it only creeps up his hand and paralyzes his dexterity). Captain Hitsugaya…please…I am your comrade…your friend! (He releases a burst of spiritual pressure that shatters the ice. He swings his blade, slicing into Toshiro’s chest. The blade slices through his skin, but he does not bleed). Ah…

Toshiro: I’m dead already, remember? (He swings his blade, slamming a burst of ice into his body. It carries Captain Elrantz into the distant, slamming him into a building. He is suddenly struck by a Sokatsui and sent soaring into the background.)

Captain Elrantz: Bakudo 61: Rikujōkōrō! (He watches as the six-rod prison technique makes contact with Toshiro’s body). Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan!

Byakuya: Danku. (The rods slams into the Danku, shielding him from the Hyapporankan. He flash-steps toward Captain Elrantz, Senbonzakura rushing behind him like stampeding bulls.)

Captain Elrantz: (He braces himself, preparing to engage Byakuya as Senbonzakura surrounds him. He looks around as Senbonzakura rushes by him so quickly it was as if he were passing through a tunnel. He realizes he is trapped and looks forward at Byakuya)

Byakuya: Byakurai You have not developed the skill for detecting deceit, Captain Elrantz. Sōkatsui! (The blue flames barrel down the tunnel made by Senbonzakura).

Captain Elrantz: (He stares in the face of an unstoppable force as he has nowhere to run and no time to react. The hado strikes him, sending him rocketing backward like a flaming meteor).

Captain Honoko: (She watches as the legendary cherry blossom display strikes Toshiro’s bonds, freeing him and leaving Quidel injured in its wake). I did not want to do this…(he body is bloodied by just a single attack by Senbonzakura, causing her to resort to extreme measures. But before she can react, she is assaulted by the combined forces of Toshiro and Byakuya. She immediately takes evasive action, dodging their combined efforts. She appears behind Hitsugaya) Hado 33: Okasen! (The attack is so concentrated that is slices into Hitsugaya’s body, sending him soaring into Byakuya’s senbonzakura. Simultaneously, Senbonzakura collides with her body. It carries her across the ground, slamming her into a stone pillar. She surfaces, her clothing shredded and her body scarred with wounds. She collapses, holding herself up with a single hand. Blood pools beneath her).

Byakuya: I apologize for being the one responsible for adding you to her collection.

Veznesel: (She swoops in, smacking Byakuya to the side) Shut your mouth…(she slowly approaches Yua, smiling sinisterly). I will be glad to add yet another captain to my collection).

Captain Honoko: (She is overcome by the sensation, the same feeling felt by Quidel. She can feel her essence, her soul, being swept from inside her body. The sensation is frightening, disheartening, and numbing. She looks up and shouts) Danku…(it appears to her left)

Veznesel: (She turns to her left, watching as a large force approaches her).

Captain Elrantz: HADO 88: Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō!!!

Veznesel: (She attempts to escape the attack, but she is not quick enough. She sweeps to her right and the stampeding power catches her and drags her further into its rampaging fury. The captains watch as she is swallowed up by the attack).

Captain Honoko: (She kneels on the ground, overcome by her wounds. She manages to stand, readying herself. She glances at Captain Elrantz, standing close to her side.) They’re coming back…

Captain Elrantz: Yes, and I am sure Veznesel will be back, too…(he is suddenly attacked by a snake-like creature. Armed with razor-sharp teeth and the body of a withered branch, it strikes his body. It passes through his skin. He is overcome by a sharp pain. The overwhelming sensation surges through his body. His vision is blurred as he collapses to the ground. His heart is racing and his hands are trembling, but he is not in the clear. He looks up and another one of those snake-like creatures strikes him through the chest. A numbing sensation passes through his body shortly after a surge of searing pain). What the hell…(he looks up, tension in his face, and sweat running down his brow, washing away the dried blood).

Captain Honoko: Quidel…(She does not have the strength to pick him up, but she summons a danku).

Captain Elrantz: That won’t work…they are something different. Those entities…

Veznesel: Gen’ei ikiryō rikishokuki…(she says as she passes through the debris). …Spirit gatherers.

Captain Honoko: (She looks at Quidel, looking paler than before and dramatically fatigued.) Chi no namida o shintō…(she stabs her finger with her blade, prompting her body to shake. Her mouth and nose begin oozing a black substance as some of her wounds begin to heal, ever-so-slightly. She wipes her blood on her blade and looks at Veznesel). I loathe using this technique…I find it disturbing, but you forced my hand.

Veznesel: (She glares at Yua, burrowing into her flesh with her vicious gaze) It appears I need to improve my game, as well. (Enveloped in her shadowy armor, she floats into the air. Something suddenly drops from inside the mass of shadows. A tall, slender woman, dressed in silver, flowing Soul Reaper clothing stands. She allows her raven-black hair to bellow in the wind as she casts her sights onto the captains). You’ll regret forcing me from my aegis.

Captain Elrantz: …you need to be careful.

Captain Honoko: (She looks down at Quidel) I know, but…

Captain Elrantz: Her armor…it made her slower.

Veznesel: Quite astute, Captain. To clarify, my armor is a product of my Shikai and my spiritual pressure. I condensed massive amounts of spirit energy and combined it with the abilities of my zanpakuto, generating Kimumeriosuījisu. Comprised entirely of highly condensed Reiatsu, it enables me to shield myself from most attacks, but the sheer density reduces my maximum speed.

Captain Honoko: (She appears beside Captain Honoko, whispering into her ear: I’m going to enjoy watching former captains of the Gotei 13 shred your body while I obtain your comrades soul for my collection. Once I am finished, I will come for yours!)

Veznesel: (She easily dodges Captain Honoko’s blade, covered in black blood). Silly, woman. You can’t hope to defeat me, not while you have those two to contend with.)

Captain Honoko: (She looks over and watches her former metors release their Bankai).

Byakuya: Bankai…Senbonzakura Kageyoshi! …Senkei…Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. (

Toshiro: Bankai… Daiguren Hyorinmaru!

Captain Honoko: (She flash-steps into the distance, but is surrounded by Byakuya’s Senkei formation. He appears, clutching two blades. He immediately assaults her, driving her back against the wall. He is swift and his movements are backed by tremendous force. He leaps back, allowing for Toshiro to capitalize on this opportunity).

Toshiro: Hyōryū Senbi! (The ice crescent strikes Yua, thrusting her into the surrounding wall.)

Veznesel: (She watches from the distance, reveling in her success. She slowly turns to Quidel, who is now standing and adopting a fighting stance) Oh, you’re eager to be collected, aren’t you?

Captain Elrantz: I’m prepared to slaughter you…

Veznesel: Ha. Interesting, considering your fatigued condition. (She approaches him slowly) I’ll admit, Masutā ningyō no heishi is a difficult technique to maintain, especially while utilizing souls using Bankai. It has a draining affect. And then using Gen’ei ikiryō rikishokuki…it’s an awful lot. Don’t get your hopes up, though. You’ll both be added to my reservoir…

Captain Elrantz: (He begins firing multiple kido, but she quickly bypasses all of them, her speed doubling since relinquishing her armor. She approaches him, blade in hand, and slashes diagonal across his chest. His body falls back from the force, but she clutches him by the throat and speaks some dreadful words: Gen’ei ikiryō rikishokuki . The entities burst from her body and slide under his skin and swim throughout his body like water. He is overcome by a numbing sensation, but musters the strength to stab her with his blade.)

Veznesel: (Completely caught off-guard, the place impales her through her chest. Blue dust encircles her, driving her away. She lands in the distance, clutching her wound and panting heavily). You...bastard! Why resist?! I will have it! (She banishes the snake-like creatures and approaches him). Sairento… Deusa Velenosa!

Captain Elrantz: (His body is shaken by an overwhelming force, generated by her body. He can feel a pull, a tug in her direction. The sensation is fatiguing, leaving him feeling sick and weak. He can barely concentrate on a battle plan while this peculiar force pulls at him).

Veznesel: You can feel it, can’t you? The bonds are weakening and with that you are having a more difficult time controlling your body, concentrating even. It won’t be long now…(she looks over and watches as Yua is slowly losing to her opponents). Victory certainly does have its advantages, especially when it allows me to procure more souls.

To be continued...

last edited over a year ago
Interesting posts, Crazie. They were pretty awesome. XD
How many spots are open for Jūzō hoshō?
You can easily direct all those questions to me or one of the others via e-mail.
Yo, Crazie, I have some questions for you, so I will message them to you later. It is regarding the next Arc.
[Boundless Death: Revealed]

Galgalzzi: I’ll give credit to the inventor of this device. It certainly allows you to mimic the mighty.

Captain Seishin: (He scowls, noting Galgalzzi’s sarcasm) Mimic the mighty, you say? From where I am standing, we’re on equal footing.

Galgalzzi: Oh? Is that the impression you secured from our battle? (He chuckles) oh, how adorably naïve. It’s almost childlike how you captains address the issue of strength. You experience transient success and immediately justify your egos with it. If only you knew how utterly foolish you are, especially concerning these circumstances. Or are you already aware of your profound irrationality? I suspect you understand just how outclassed you are. And if you don’t, well, I can always provide examples.

Captain Seishin: (He stares at him for a moment, inspecting his insidious expression) You’re a wicked person, Galgalzzi.

Galgalzzi: Why thank you…(grinning proudly).

Captain Seishin: You take the lives of innocent people to further your own selfish ambitions. It makes me sick! (Galgalzzi abruptly appears, pressing his hand into takes face. Galgalzzi’s speed has dramatically improved, enabling him to swiftly whisk Teiko across the battlefield, slamming him into a large stone pillar).

Galgalzz: You believe me to be wicked and yet you speak to me as though I possess mercy? How insolent of you, Captain…You have yet to see wicked, but it can be arranged considering your fowl mouth. You should truly filter your thoughts, especially concerning events you know little about. Fuhun Iki…

Captain Seishin: (He brings his hands crashing down, breaking free from Galgalzzi’s grip. He flash-steps into the distance, inspecting himself for wounds) …what did you do?

Galgalzzi: Can’t you tell? No, of course you can’t. If only you could see your face…

Captain Seishin: (He stares at him for a moment, believing Galgalzzi to be mocking him. Teiko has an urge to touch his face, softly pressing into his flesh with his fingers. His eyes widen as he withdraws his hand. He is horrified by this discovery. His skin is hadening…dying with each passing second.) What the fuck did you do to me!

Galgalzzi: I’m improving your appearance. Rather, making it more appropriate. You shouldn’t hide behind masks…

Captain Seishin: I’ll show you a mask!!!! (He dons his hollow mask, launching himself at Galgalzzi. He appears beside Galgalzzi) Gigasutomo!

Galgalzzi: (The lightning blade erupts with electrical energy, searing all that it touches. Their blades clash, but this is an ineffective defense. The lightning uses Galgalzzi’s blade as a channel by which to reach him. His body is overwhelmed by the massive jolt.)

Captain Seishin: (With Galgalzzi distracted, Teiko has a brief window of opportunity) SANJO SABAKU!

Galgalzzi: (The golden chains swirl around him, binding him tightly) YOU THINK THIS CAN HOLD ME (he shouts violently)!

Captain Seishin: (He watches as his spiritual pressure builds, breaking his chains)

Galgalzzi: You don’t understand the mechanics of kido and therefore cannot hope to generate a technique powerful enough to contain me! (He shatters his bonds, slashing Teiko across the stomach. In defense, Teiko releases a cero, but Galgalzzi catches it with his palm. The tremendous force pushes him back as he allows it to amass in his palm) …you disgusting child. You are tainted with hollow blood, I should have remembered!

Captain Seishin: (He watches Galgalzzi deflect his cero. An explosion resonates from the background as Teiko begins swinging his blade at Galgalzzi. He notices his enemy has learned to avoid his blade, but he needs to come up with a tactic for immobilizing him. Only then can he deliver a fatal blow.) Saiga-kenjou! (As he swings his blade, lightning arcs in every direction, dripping from his blade like water)

Galgalzzi: Tsk…(lightning strikes his body, forcing him to flash-step backwards) Ekusutoraiku! (His blade glows before bursts of energy rocket from his swing. They strike the ground where, recoiling and springing from location to location. They slink around the battlefield in pursuit of Teiko).

Captain Seishin: Damnit…(he flash-steps quickly, trying to avoid this quick-paced technique. He watches as they strike where he once stood, immediately ricocheting off that surface toward his new location). DANKU! (The blasts strike the Bakudo, unable to break through the barrier. He flash-steps toward Galgalzi, ducking and rolling across the ground to avoid his swing. As he traveling beneath him, he brings his blade upward, slashing his side. He lands behind Galgazzi and swings his blade, releasing a storm of lightning. It shatters Galgalzzi’s footing, forcing him toward the ground.)

Galgalzzi: (He swings his body around, whipping his blade horizontally. It releases a miasmic substances that fills Teiko’s surroundings. He watches as his gas is flushed away by tenran. He struggles to stand, as his body is still being affected by electrical attacks he incurred. Suddenly, a horin rope flies by his head) …you summon a weak Bakudo like that and miss?!

Captain Seishin: I didn’t miss…(he tugs on the horin, pulling a large object.)

Galgalzzi: (He is swept up by a large, wooden-like box. The clear kido door shapes around the body) What the hell is this…

Captain Seishin: A technique the kido corp was developing to seal Sekhmet…

Galgalzzi: SEAL! …why you little bastard! You’re trying to seal me away! You obviously don’t…

Captain Seishin: I’m not trying to seal you away. I simply wanted a way to isolate you for this! Jigoku-no-kaminari!!!

Galgalzzi: You disgusting speck! (His spiritual pressure surges as he struggles to escape the box. The box begins to crack as black lightning rockets from the ground. It bursts upward, shattering the soil with ease. It encircles Galgalzzi before striking him in unison. The lightning shatters the barrier, engulfing Galgalzzi).

Captain Seishin: (a large explosion ensues, blocking his sight of Galgalzzi. He watches patiently, hoping to have injured Galgalzzi enough)…

Galgalzzi: (He reveals himself, stumbling past the debris) …

Captain Seishin: (He watches as Galgalzzi was still very much mobile, but has been gravely injured) …how? I saw it strike you directly!

Galgalzzi: I broke through your kido seal and managed to thwart the brunt of that attack…(he looks up, anger filling his eyes. His clothes are completely tattered and his entire left side has been completely decimated). You…you petulant child!!!! (He lets out a deafening roar as he his spirit pressure soars, illuminating the entire area.) I WON’T LET A CHILD WITH HIS TOYS DEFEAT ME! GALGALZZI GAROUX! YOU WILL DIE YOU INSOLENT BASTARD! (He holds out his right hand, summoning his blade) You have yet to witness my Jiishi Taiyo…

Captain Seishin: …(Inner-monologue: He possesses Jiishi Taiyo, too?! I need to stop his release! )

Galgalzzi: Abandon the body, blacken the soul… Ondinha Shijimuon…(His skin suddenly blackens, taking on a necrotic appearance. His eyes roll back into his head and his neck falls backward. His body becomes stiff as his arm falls to the side, like dead-weight. The air become silent as Teiko watches in sheer disgust. Reiatsu builds in his stomach. As the seconds pass, his stomach begins to swell and the energy begins pulsating from inside him. The rhythm is not unlike a heartbeat, booming from inside his stomach. His body is abruptly enveloped by a massive spiritual pressure, soaring into the sky as it becomes denser and darker.)

Captain Seishin: (He watches as something begins churning inside his stomach. He stares in complete bemusement as something presses against his skin, forming clear outlines. His stomach bulges further as the strange entity pushes against his moist, elastic flesh. Something begins slicing through his stomach with its finger. To his horror, Galgalzzi begins laughing softly.)

Galgalzzi: (His fingers burst through his chest, and his body is split down the middle in a gruesome, bloody display. Galgalzzi emerges, shredding his former body, the remains flung to the side. Blood pools and splatters everywhere as a dark, sinister, and newly regenerated Galgalzzi emerges. He slowly walks on the soil, everything around him withering away).

Captain Seishin: (He steps back, frightened by his opponent’s appearance. He has never seen anything so terrifying in appearance. He makes hollows appear docile by comparison. Teiko glares at him, wide-eyed and consumed by doubt and fear. He clutches his blade tightly, trying to muster the strength to relinquish his worries. He cannot, though. His body, his soul is telling him to fear this man. Instincts tell him to run, but his pride and responsibilities tell him to embrace his fear. He watches as the skeletal being slowly steps forward, his mere presence prompting death and decay around him. He grips his arm while he inspects it.) Inner-monologue: This sensation…what is it? I can feel his colossal spiritual pressure weighing down on me, but to make me lose sensation? …His sinister and dense spiritual pressure makes my whole body uneasy. The feeling is enough to make me vomit, but I can’t let him affect me so profoundly just by appearance and weight of his spirit energy. I need to fight this… (He is overcome by a queasy sensation, as his body shutters. He looks up at the face of a skeleton, rotted flesh barely layering bone. He is shrouded in brownish-black robes, layering his frail, boney body. He watches Galgalzzi open his mouth, bearing razor-sharp teeth before a putrid substance bellows from his mouth).

Galgalzzi: You’re looking at supreme pestilence...which is quite suiting considering how much of a nuisance you have been.

Captain Seishin: (He stands, unable to quip with sarcasm or taunt his opponent. All he can do is stare and wait for his opponent to move).

Galgalzzi: Hahahahahahahaha!!!! (He begins laughing maniacally. His deep, sickly voice echoes as he speaks, taunting Teiko) You foolish boy. You play captain, but in the face of true power you cower like the child you truly are. You may possess the title of captain, but you’re not like the others. You’re weak…hahahahaha! (He continues to laugh as he steps forward again, destroying all life in his path). I was instructed to avoid releasing Jiishi Taiyo on Shirubaraito, as it would hinder the rejuvenation process, but I saw no other alternative. I felt you needed to be taught a valuable lesson and that could only be achieved by means of Jiishi Taiyo. And what better way to experience death than to rot from the inside out… In centuries past, this form and the abilities that accompany it have been nicknamed…boundless death. Would you like to know why? (He swiftly closes the distance between Teiko, clutching his wrist gently and facing him directly. His skeletal face leans in close to Teiko as she speak) …The answer is in the palm of your hand, captain.

Captain Seishin: (He looks down and watches as his flesh begins to rot away, turning a putrid green and black. His flesh begins shriveling and falling of his hand. In his horror he falls back, landing on the ground. He immediately flash-steps before Galgalzzi can clutch him again). …what the fuck? Ahhhhh (he yelps in agony as he can feel his flesh dying. Every cell, every neuron is dying in his hand and forearm. And he can feel each cell’s death).

Galgalzzi: (The sinister and eerie form of Galgalzzi stares at Teiko, laughing deeply as his opponent suffers) Hahahahahaha!!! I told you…hahahaha...only Jiishi Taiyo could achieve such success!

Below is an image to provide some insight as to what he looks likes.

[Boundless Death: Revealed]

Galgalzzi: I’ll give credit to the inventor of this device. It certa
He does have some flesh, but it is barely visible. I just wanted to provide another picture to help solidify a mental image. :)
He does have some flesh, but it is barely visible. I just wanted to provide another picture to help s
surprise
Holy Shit. That's freaky.
big smile
Lol, I think that might be a slight understatement. XDDDD
Have fun responding, Link. Oh, and be careful. :P
[Untamed Night; Distant Howl]

Captain Kurotsuki: (He growls as he looks back at Azriel, watching the blood drip from his wounds. His fury amplifies while he watches his opponent’s continued composure) What the hell is wrong with you, huh? WELL?! ARE YOU TO STUPID TO RESPOND?

Azriel: (He maintains his equanimous disposition, ignoring his wounds. As the spirit-beast demands his response, Azriel watches him closely, inspecting his every movement. The beast continues to scream, but his deadening stare is unrelenting, further angering Kakura’s zanpakuto spirit).

Captain Kurotsuki: …(he growls deeply, lowering his posture, resembling that of a wild animal) when I say respond you fuckin’ respond! I’m tired of your carefree attitude! You’re not fooling anyone you goddamn….

Azriel: …Stop (he requests calmly with a soft, stern tone).

Captain Kurotsuki: Are you bossing me around? Are you kidding me, asshole? I am gonna RIP YOU TO SHREDS! (He launches at Azriel, displaying movement’s characteristic of a canine. He manages to reach Azriel’s location within seconds and is prepared to deliver a vicious strike. He swings his blade, glaring up at Azriel with a wicked smile. He locks eyes with his opponent, but is surprised by Azriel’s lack of action. He is abruptly struck in the stomach. Shadows sprout from the ground and whisk him away, throwing him into the distance. He collides with ground, generating a plume of debris.).

Azriel: I can’t say I am surprised that a man of such low quality possesses spirits with limited insight and restraint. To think that a soul reaper would allow his spirits to behave so insolently they jeopardize both themselves and their master. You behave like a feral beast. I suppose one may argue that’s rather expected, considering the master’s own choice of behavior.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He snarls, unearthing himself from the ground) You talk a lot of shit, but have yet to back it up!

Azriel: Oh? Am I expected to prove myself to an inferior zanpakuto, like you? I hardly believe that’s necessary. I’m well-aware you know of me and my strengths. After all, you are one with your master, so whatever he may experience, you experience as well. With that said, I am going to provide you fair warning. If you do not recede, returning to your inner-world and granting the captain full awareness, I will eliminate you. It would be little effort on my part to purge your consciousness from the collective. And I can assure you, wild spirit, if you refuse my demand, my threat will not go unaddressed. When I reach you, I will relinquish your control and your master will lose a part of himself. Your options are limited, I’m afraid. But I have clearly outlined the more practical decision, so I advise you align with my order.

Captain Kurotsuki: SCREW YOU AND YOUR ORDER! (He charges Azriel, relying solely on his use of the black blade. He strikes the ground nearby, releasing a torrent of energy. The massive release of energy produces a devastating effect on the landscape. The ground shatters and splinters.) I AM GONNA CRUSH YOU AND YOUR DEMANDS! (He flash-steps toward Azriel, but is met with resistance. He dismisses his shadows by sweeping his blade across the ground in Azriel’s direction. It produces a stream of energy that shreds the shadows. He then flash-steps around the stream, appearing beside Azriel. He slams his grey blade into the ground, forming a pillar around Azriel.)

Azriel: (He stares glumly at Kakura’s spirit, having read his moments without him knowing. He simply recites) Iegayatata…(the shadows amass into a dense, concussive wave. They swell within the light-colored pillar, surging forward and striking the pillar. The tremendous force shatters the pillar just as Kakura’s spirit slams the grey blade into the pillar. His attack is neutralized and he is met by the unrelenting ocean of shadows.)

Captain Kurotsuki: (They strike his body, shredding Kakura’s body, leaving him bloodied and weak. He falls to the ground, panting deeply as Azriel slowly approaches him).

Azriel: I recommended a rather acceptable course of action, but you refused to heed my warning. Simply because you have the capacity to overcome your master’s will and animate his body as you see fit, it does not change his fate. He will die, but first…

Captain Kurotsuki: (He abruptly leaps upward, thrusting his two blades forward, aiming right for Azriel’s chest) …………. !?!?

Azriel Ieaganai (He states softly, holding his palm calmly in front of him while Kakura’s blades remain suspended near his chest).

Captain Kurotsuki: (His eyes worriedly shuffle from side to side as his movements remain frozen. His body is tense, constricted by some imperceptible force, holding him still, tension building in his extremities. His body quakes internally as his bones grind and muscles struggle).

Azriel: (He carefully places both of his hands on Kakura’s, smoothly moving his hands to opposite sides in an effort to shift the blade’s position. He looks down at Kakura’s face, observing as his spirit emotes worry and concern. He simply stares into his eyes, displaying the same unforgiving and merciless expression) …the weak seldom achieve success when they rely on barbaric tactics. Can you hear these words, Captain Kurotsuki? Perhaps, you will learn from your spirit’s untimely demise. (He wraps his hand around a couple fingers and speaks) Nijo Gao raidā…(His hands light up and he taps Kakura’s head with his finger, prompting his body to begin emitting a peculiar spiritual energy.).

Captain Kurotsuki: (His eyes widen as energy erupts from his body in a chaotic display. The energy rockets into the sky, shattering the roof, to be seen by all on Shirubaraito. It lights up the sky as Kakura’s eyes lose their identity, becoming blank space as his spirit begins screaming in agony. His screams echo throughout Shirubaraito, energy continuing to radiating from his body.)

Azriel: (He slowly backs up as the energy becomes more turbulent and unstable).

Captain Kurotsuki: (His body falls to the ground, his hands releasing his blades. He thrusts his head back and screams, as though his body were burning.)

(From a distant room, the lieutenants watch as they continue to be drained)

Lieutenant Seirēn: (She watches as her Captain is exposed to malevolent kido, separating him from his spirit. She watches as his wolf-spirit is slowly pulled from his body, his spirit-body outlined in the burst of light).

Captain Kurotsuki: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…….KA…KURA! (He releases a final, somber howl as he is torn from his master and dispersed. The energy shatters, leaving nothing but silence. Kakura’s body falls to the ground, his face slamming into the soil. His breath is heavy, pushing around soil as he exhales. His eyes open slowly, watching as his black blade fractures and crumbles)… kurai…nichiyōbi….

Eruptions of pure energy constantly surged upwards, creating a miraculous show of colours as they ascended. But the reiatsu of each combatant was dwindling. Each combatant was tiring.

Kai bent over, panting while Gilgamesh approached him.

Gilgamesh: Well, well. You're not looking so good, are you?

The moon that Luna had created had collided previously was gone, stifled by Gilgamesh's Envy.

Gilgamesh: But seeing as you were matched against me...

He raised his lance above his head, casting a wicked glare at Kai.

Gilgamesh: That's to be EXPECTED!

Swinging his flame borne spear downwards in an arcing motion, he perfectly split Kai's skull and spine in two...

And ice fell to the ground as the clone collapsed.

[PLAY MUSIC]

Gilgamesh: What the fuck?!

Kai flashed to a spot behind Gilgamesh, throwing a wicked horizontal chop at neck-level. Whirling around to face his attacker, Gilgamesh stepped backwards, narrowly evading the attack. His eyes slanted as he moved backwards.

Gilgamesh: You crafty prick!

A palm slammed into the center of his back, and six golden bars formed around his midsection, immobilizing him. Luna flashed backwards, looking at her off hand. It had been badly burned by just touching Gilgamesh. Still, she pointed a finger at him, forming a small circle on the ground beneath him, further restricting his movements while Kai's giant stepped forth, his foot racing straight towards the fire-swathed man.

Luna: Tsuki Toburai...

Once again, a massive moon began to form in the sky. Gilgamesh gritted his teeth, his wings folding around him as the giant's foot came down.

Gilgamesh: Lust.

Without warning, black fires appeared out of nowhere, creating a thick sphere around him. The giant's powerful stomping attack was halted as it came into contact with the dense mass of fire, and soon after the behemoth limb began melting. At Kai's command, the gargantuan humanoid pulled away to preserve itself.

Kai: That shield of yours won't save you, Gilgamesh.

Another crushing impact forced the barrier of heat as the giant brought its massive blade down. Seconds later, however, the sphere of flames pulsed outwards with massive force, knocking the giant, and Kai, off balance. Gilgamesh dashed forwards, aiming to skewer the male captain with his lance. Kai desperately flashed backwards, only to be swatted across the head by the fiery weapon. It left its mark, a large burn, on Kai's cheek. Then, the sound of a massive object free falling captured Gilgamesh's attention. Looking up, his eyes widened as he witnessed Luna's enormous moon spiraling downwards from the sky.

Gilgamesh: Dumb bitch... I'll just stifle-

Kai: No you won't.

From behind Kai, the giant swung his blade once more at Gilgamesh. The Archangel slashed away from the edge of the blade as it cleaved into the ground, kicking up mud and earth. The moon was nearly upon them. Kai reacted by dashing backwards while the giant left his sword stuck in the ground to utilize both hands in an effort to catch the falling body of reiatsu. The behemoth then lobbed it at his opponent while Gilgamesh cursed under his breath.

Gilgamesh: Fuckers...

Ezretha: Damn. It seems she can keep this up forever...

Since the beginning of their battle, Nagaishi and Ezretha had landed one clean blow on Vyenna. The strike didn't prove potent, however, as it only managed to shear off an amount of the purple energy coating her body. And as soon as she lost this armor of purple, she retreated to her portal and emerged completely coated once more.

Nagaishi: It sure as hell isn't looking good...

Dashing forward, the captain began to trade blows with Vyenna. The two locked themselves in a deadly duel. Nagaishi was immediately put on the defensive by the woman, who clearly possessed superior ability in a one on one duel. Ezretha could only fire hado at the Angel, but was dismayed as one portal opened up to swallow them. A second appeared beside the first, spitting out the spells at the caster. Ezretha cleaved several Sokatsui in two, not flinching as the seperate halves sped past him. He then charged in, once again assisting Nagaishi in swordplay against the Shirub.

Ezretha: I will figure out how to defeat you, Vyenna...

Nagaishi/Ezretha: I WILL FIND A WAY!

-End-
Good post, Zord. :)
[A Startling Revelation]

Kakura gazed dumbfounded at his now crumbled blade, his bottled up emotions started to surface resulting in long unshed tears beginning to spill from his eyes. Sobs began to escape his mouth as he futilely gathered the countless pieces together as they started to slowly decompose into the reishi they once were. He looked up at Azriel who stood motionless, his face as unfeeling and expressionless as ever.

Kakura: (He struggled to speak over the strangled sobs that rent unbidden from his lips) You...You bastard. Why did you...(He sniffed) How could you do such a thing?

Azriel: (He remained motionless, his eyes betraying neither pity nor sympathy or any other registrable emotion) I did warn your spirit that he should have just let you fight your own battle instead of fighting for you. I said I would destroy him if he didn't relinquish his grip on you and I keep my promises Captain Kurotsuki.

Kakura: (He scrambled to his feet brandishing his remaining blade furiously, he shouted at Azriel as loud as his lungs would allow him to) BUT WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THIS, HUH?! WHAT GIVES YOU OR ANY OTHER FUCKING PERSON THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO SOMEONE?! (Azriel remained silent) JUST ANSWER ME! STOP ACTING ALL FUCKING HIGH AND MIGHTY AND FOR ONCE SHOW SOME DECENCY AND RESPECT FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Azriel: (He watched as Kakura readied his blade to strike) Threatening me will not make me answer, especially when you are inferior to me, even more so without that spirit of yours toying around with you like a puppet. That being said however, I will answer your question with another. What gave your ancestors the right to kill...

Kakura: (He gripped his blade even tighter, while simultaneously slamming his fist into the wall behind him) Don't give me that same tired shit Azriel. I don't agree with what they've done, as much much as I disagree with you Shirubs getting revenge on those innocent of the crimes you charge them with. But this is different. While those people will never come back they will at least be reborn while the circle of life continues to go about its course. But a zanpkauto spirit is part of a shinigami's soul. Its part of their very being. Its the greatest act of cruelty since that war of extermination our ancestors waged with you. So I'll ask again, what gives you the right to do such a thing to another being?

Azriel: (He again remained silent, but only for a moment) It is not for me to decide what we do is right. That is for Sekhmet-sama to decide.

Kakura he looked down at the the now nearly dispersed pile of blade fragments at his feet. He looked back up at Azriel, fixing his gaze directly with Azriel's own as he took his remaining blade and to Azriel's surprise he sliced open his hand with it, allowing the blood to flow and fall onto the the fragment pile.

Kakura: (His gaze never left Azriel's as his blood dripped onto the diminishing pile) Well I swear on my life and my now departed spirit (He then wiped his white blade with his own blood) that I will stop you from ever doing that to anyone else ever again.

Azriel: (Before Kakura attacked, Azriel pinned him against the wall with his shadow's, walking within an inch of Kakura) Maybe I should explain this theory I have Captain Kurotsuki. It will probably change your view of how you see us.

Kakura: What are you talking about?

Azriel: I am talking about this "spirit possession" ability that you had the capability of performing. At first, upon initially hearing of this ability, I simply dismissed it as an exaggeration. Then Asmodea reported using the spirit suppression technique against you, comparing your condition to possession. I would have never imagined it possible, but upon seeing this distortion, I can only conclude that we share ancestry, Captain Kurotsuki. Spirit possession, as you refer to it, is an ancient technique developed and nurtured by Shirub. My people envisioned this as the ultimate collaboration with one’s zanpakuto spirit and the embodiment of harmony. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for those training to achieve this power to be overwhelmed by the spirit’s energy and consciousness, prompting some to experience dramatic possessions. These possessions are not unlike your spirit using your body as a puppet, using their consciousness to animate and propel you. This was an inferior and adolescent form of Jiishi Taiyo. It was not only immature, but incredibly dangerous. If you’re not following, Captain Kurotsuki, allow me to simplify the equation. Your lineage is laced with shirub blood, resulting in your ability to conjure spirit possession. Of course, you are unaware of this, but your body is still entitled to its bloodline strengths. Your spirit discovered this and used it as a means to transfer his will, reshaping any control you may have over your own body. You are shirub, or at least, someone in your family was. It is likely they were unaware of this, too. What a shame (His eyes connect with Kakura’s, delivering a stern, hard glare)…I discover you have Shirub heritage, only to have to kill you. I vowed to protect my peoples heritage and honor and now I am about to smite what little there is left in the name of it.

Kakura: (His mouth was agape. He couldn't believe what he he just heard) Me! Your saying.... No...No that can't be right. I can't be a...a...

Azriel: Were you not paying attention. Its likely that someone in your family was a Shirub, maybe your mother for instance.

Kakura: (He thought back to his childhood, when his mother was still alive. He had always seemed to be more in tune with her zanpakuto. Some of her missions and battles were famous among shinigami, especially those from Squad 7. She even seemed to know what other zanpakuto were feeling or thinking at times, which often bemused most of her colleagues) Actually Azriel...you may not be far wrong with saying my mother. She did always seem more in tune with her zanpakuto than anyone else I've known.

Azriel let him drop to the ground, watching him quickly get to his feet despite his fatigue and despite his wounds.

Kakura: Well if I am of Shirub descent (He allowed his spiritual energy to completely release, reaching his maximum power) Then at least I stand a chance of keeping my promise because I always keep my promises Azriel. And knowing me as long as you have, you should know the truth of those words.
(Hey, guys, just to let you know, but I heard from Link earlier and she said she is in hospital and to let you all know. I can guess she won't be able to post for a bit.)
[From Games to Grimace]

Zalbeseal: (His hand reaches out toward Zurui before he is consumed by the level 90 hado. The structure is pure majesty as it quickly forms.)

Captain Kurohyou: (He releases a small chuckle and smirks, relishing his success) let’s see you escape that one, Zalbeseal. I don’t appear to be very inexperienced now, do I? (Suddenly, the ground begins rumbling and the rectangular hado suffers a massive fracture. The injury quickly passes from its center to its sides, as the massive spiritual pressure roars from inside. The goliath abruptly shatters, leaving a stunned Zurui to simply watch in disbelief. As he takes in the event, time moves forward, unrelenting with its speed. Blood splatters on the ground as he skids backwards, thrusting his weight to the left. He leans over temporarily, fighting off the pain, as he presses his hand into his set. A bloodied metallic rail protrudes from the ground behind him, drenched in his blood. Narrowly escaping death, he manages to displace himself far enough to the right where the blade simply passes through the side of his torso, carving through his flesh.)

Zalbeseal: (Shoulders slouched and hunched over, he stares at Zurui, watching the blood pour through his fingers. He breathes heavily, demonstrating little reactivity to his body’s damage. He straightens his body, prompting his armor to slowly crumble and fall to the ground, producing loud thuds with each drop).

Captain Kurohyou: Even now…I am learning more about your zanpakuto. Your injuries are a revelation, Zalbeseal. (He smiles briefly, before taking on a more stern expression) …I warned you not to underestimate me. Strength isn’t always valued with a number. It’s also a product of ingenuity and application of skill.

Zalbeseal: (His face displays a disturbing grimace as his eyes narrow, delivering a seething gaze) …you dare lecture me about strength…about cunning? You have constructed a false representation of genius, of power. Even now, you behave like an adolescent, pining over minor successes and attributing them to a superior aptitude. You’re inexperienced and naïve, Zurui. You can’t fathom what ingenuity is. You’re functioning on basic instincts of survival. Your behavior isn’t a product of ingenuity, it is a catalyst for your ruin. You have entered an arena where you will forever be outmatched. No matter how we articulate our successes or ambitions, there is a universal edict that governs the displacement of superiority and inferiority. You can discern my abilities and utilize counter measures, but no matter the method, you are fated to lose. It is not your choice, nor mine, it is the law. Just as the ocean will never fully escape the moon’s influence, neither will you avoid the inevitability of your demise. For I will always surpass you, no matter how you struggle or hope for the strength to surpass me, because unrelenting strive doesn’t generate the energy needed to surpass destiny. Your struggles merely bury you further beneath your lament and inferiority.

Captain Kurohyou: (Before he can respond, his feels stiffness in his body. He lowers his head, observing his side. He folds over tears in his clothing, analyzing his skin. He recognizes a shift in color, texture, and elasticity.) Inner-monologue: My flesh is literally transforming around the location where his projectile wounded me. Somehow this projectile has begun affecting my organic tissue, converting it to something foreign. Can it be what he is comprised of?

Zalbeseal: Attempting to thwart your destiny with analyses?

Captain Kurohyou: You call yourself a man of science, and yet, you limit yourself to a weak construct such as destiny? A scientist never fences in logic, placing a perimeter around what he can discover from his environment and those that reside in it. You’re not a scientist; you’re simply a fool that happens to be good at developing gadgets.

Zalbeseal: (His expression is overcome by outrage, prompting him to widen his eyes and clench his fists) You petulant shinigami! You misunderstand, which is just another product of your ignorance and naivety. All things in life are limited, but those limits may never be realized, therefore they are never validated, but that doesn’t mean they do not exist! Do you think, despite its wonder, science can thwart all of life’s dilemmas? Even a man plagued by questions understands that all things are finite. Our ability to perceive this finitude is limited, but again, just because our acuity is imperfect doesn’t mean the former isn’t true. I recognize that no matter how you struggle or how frequently you come across important scientific advancements…you will always lose to me. I don’t denounce science; I just realize everything has its limitations...

Captain Kurohyou: And your limitations?

Zalbeseal: That’s a question for another time, I’m afraid. You have a more important question to answer, Zurui. You’ve been meditating on it this entire time, too. You’re correct, though. Your condition is a result of my zanpakuto. …Fantamu tsuya…(He delivers a sinister glare). What aids me is now plaguing you. It’s a rather vicious ability allotted to me by my Bankai.

Captain Kurohyou: (He looks on his hand, feeling the same numbing sensation and stiffness) …my hand, too. Ah, yes, I remember. Earlier when you sliced into my arm, I quickly cuffed my wound. Your armor has the ability to splinter, similar to wood, allowing it to spread, almost like cross-pollination.

Zalbeseal: (He begins walking toward Zurui) That’s right. And the more it spreads, the more dangerous it becomes. You’ll want to avoid it inflicting damage onto your major organs or completely limiting mobility in vital limbs. Don’t think your zanpakuto is any less susceptible. (He holds out his hand, producing a long, metallic javelin) I plan on thrusting this through your chest, narrowly missing your heart. I want to watch as your organs are slowly affected and solidify. I want to watch the life drain from your eyes…

Captain Kurohyou: …tsk. You won’t get that far, Zalbeseal. Despite your claims, you will lose.

Zalbeseal: If I lost, it certainly wouldn’t be to you…(he finishes his sentence with an ominous tone, followed by rapid movement. He appears beside Zurui, using his javelin as a pseudo-blade. He wields it with such speed and fluidity, allowing him to easily maneuver through Zurui’s defenses. He flash-steps up and over Zurui, landing behind him, swinging his blade horizontally. Zurui narrowly escapes the blade’s edge as it slices through his clothing).

Captain Kurohyou: (He flash-steps forward, spinning around and thrusting his shuriken toward Zalbeseal. As Zalbeseal twirls his javelin, batting away the chain with a swing to the left, Zurui capitalizes on his and thrusts his weight forward. While Zalbeseal’s arm is positioned to his left, Zurui’s blade pierces his forearm. The blade passes through, point at his face. He looks over his arm, scowling at Zurui) … Darani Kouyou, Sukona Hahen…

Zalbeseal: (He immediately grabs Zurui’s blade, ripping it from his arm. The energy, however, was already transferred and emerald shards erupt from his body, spraying blood in every direction. He stumbles back, as glowing shards shred his arm from the inside-out).

Captain Kurohyou: My theory was correct. Your armor, though it is layers deep, the deeper layers are less mature. During our last battle you mentioned that your zanpakuto replaced your cellular functioning, so I imagined it must embody similar life-cycle characteristics. That is evidenced by the ease at which the shards shredded your body (wiping Zalbeseal’s blood from his face).

Zalbeseal: (Blood drools from his mouth and wounds, as he aggressively tears the shards from his body) …you’re a fucking nuisance, Zurui.

Captain Kurohyou: A clever nuisance…don’t forget!

Zalbeseal: (He shouts with fervor) THE TIME FOR JOKES HAS PASSED, SHINIGAMI!

Captain Kurohyou: (He finds Zalbeseal’s tone unsettling. Though disturbed by his opponent’s shift is demeanor, he remains calm, clutching his blade tightly).

Zalbeseal: …(an insidious tone overcomes his voice and a darkness his face) you believe yourself to be my equal in strength and intellect, but you fail to recognize that all your efforts are for naught. You can’t fathom true power, Zurui. Only those who obtain it can truly perceive it for what it is…and what it can be. (He casts his gaze upon Zurui, delivering a menacing grimace) Shed the Flesh… Danshin Gobaraedu...(He stares at Zurui, relaxing his body and ignoring all stimuli. His body slowly stiffens and takes-on a pixilated appearance, like grainy stone. As his body hardens, his face loses emotion and his eyes become devoid of life. His body slowly solidifies into a robust substance.)

Captain Kurohyou: (He remains still, watching in awe as his opponent, based on all perceptual acuity, dies. He cannot sense any life, only the faintest trace of spirit energy. He carefully observes the stone-like body of Zalbeseal, spotting no signs of movement. He is startled by an abrupt crackling. He scans Zalbeseal with his eyes, spotting fractures forming across his body. Hairline fractures begin sprouting up on his face and forehead, a splitting line ruptures on his forearm, traveling up his arm and arcing onto his chest, further cracking in various directions. In a shift of events, energy bursts forth from beneath the hardy shell, shattering the stone-like body of Zalbeseal. The energy erupts, accompanied by massive jets of air surging from the sheer force of the spirit energy. The chromatic display is almost blinding, prompting Zurui to shield his eyes as the energy violently swirls, emanating from an unknown location. As the energy becomes calmer, Zurui gazes upon Zalbeseal’s new form. It is unlike anything he has every seen or thought to be possible).

Zalbeseal: (His newly-formed body stands in the same location, but is this form is limited in appearance. A stark contrast to his former image, his physical characteristics have all but vanished, masked and blended by thin layers of flesh blanketing the bones. His body is devoid of discernible features, notably facial items and hair. His body defined, but limited to basic layers of muscles and ligaments, all shrouded by a thin layer of metallic armor, providing his skin a lustrous shine.).

Captain Kurohyou: Inner-monologue: He’s merely a basic humanoid, devoid of any physical or distinguishable characteristics. It’s as though he reverted to basic anatomy…which makes little sense. Evidently, he underwent a molting process, relieving himself of his outer-shell, revealing this more basic form. What power could this afford him? He’s practically defenseless. He no longer sports thick coats of armor, so he can’t manipulate it or use it as a defense. What are you up to, Zalbeseal? …Damn! He has me confused once-again. I need to be hyper-vigilant with this, otherwise I am surely dead.

Zalbeseal: Jiishi Taiyo enables me to emulate the power of a God. You had concerns about whether you could defeat my Bankai, but you may lay those concerns to rest. You need not consider victory and means of achieving such, as you are currently on a completely separate dimension. I have surpassed you in ways you cannot fathom, Captain Kurohyou. I shall demonstrate…(he raises his arm, his hand cuffed in a fist.

Captain Kurohyou: (In response, Zurui quickly flash-steps a tremendous distance, sliding across the soil, indicating the urgency and concern surrounding his actions. He stares quizzically and concernedly at Zalbeseal).

Zalbeseal: You can utilize your top-speed or travel any degree of distance, but that will not change your circumstances. It only encapsulates the fear you are experiencing, as you begin to acknowledge just how futile your actions are. Eakon hōwa (His words abruptly resurrect an odd mass from the ground. The substance, once scattered all around him, bursts into the air, effortlessly floating around him in monstrous clusters. He unfolds his fist, causing the clumped masses to rush forward like a surging ocean)

Captain Kurohyou: (He quickly claps his hands together, reciting an incantation, and resurrects a powerful barrier. It ascends into the sky and stretches from side to side. The strange substance collides with the barrier, halted momentarily).

Zalbeseal: (He laughs breathily) Hah! Though Kido was the solution to your earlier dilemmas, it won’t be of any use in the present. Bakudo, though potent, will not prevent me from reaching you.

Captain Kurohyou: (He watches as his Bakudo slowly crumbles, allowing the waves of the peculiar substance to wash over the ground. He suddenly spots two officers appear in front of him, swords unsheathed and released) …

Koka: We’ve come to aid you, Captain. We could not stand and let you fight alone!

Iayajami: We are willing to lay down our lives for you and the Soul Society…(her speech trails of as the substance approaches her. She turns, along with 3rd seat Koka, and releases a technique) Uko Taitchi…Gaboyashi!

Koka: Ifrishi…Okoyajamu!

Captain Kurohyou: (He watches as sparkling cinders roar spark from her blade and combine with thunderous gales from Koka’s blade. He stares at his 3rd and 4th seat for a moment before realizing the gravity of the circumstances) NO! YOU TWO NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW! (He leaps toward them as their Zanpakuto’s techniques combine and crash into Zalbeseal’s. Their attacks are easily overwhelmed and the substance crashes over them).

Iayajami: WE WILL NOT ABANDON YOU, CAPTAIN!

Koka: YES! WE WILL SACRIFICE OURSELVES AS Y…O….AHHHHHH!

Captain Kurohyou: (He watches in horror as the peculiar mass bathes the two officers, accompanied by dreadful screams. He looks at their bodies, now taking on the appearance of Zalbeseal’s metallic armor. They look at him before their bodies erupt into small particles, joining the collective substance).

Zalbeseal: I wonder if your officers understood how salient their words were at the time of speaking them?

Captain Kurohyou: (He grits his teeth and delver and an infuriated glare toward Zalbeseal)

Zalbeseal: Ha. It doesn’t matter much now anyways. They’re actions as individuals are fatuous now that they are part of the legion (his words are dripping with delight, further infuriating Zurui).

Captain Kurohyou: …I…will DESTROY YOU ZALBESEAL!

Zalbeseal: You’re welcome to try…but you saw how easily I dealt with those two. You won’t be much different. My legion is unstoppable, I’m afraid. You cannot prevent yourself from being consumed, not even with Kido!

Awesome post, dude. XD
[Silent Oblivion]

Azriel: You think that because we share ancestry that it affords you the strength of the Shirub nation? (He tilts his head, narrowing his eyes) …what a colossal miscalculation, Captain Kurotsuki.

Captain Kurotsuki: You’re far too arrogant, Azriel.

Azriel: I rely on logic, Captain. You are no battling me at half-strength. Evan at your strongest, you were no competition. If you can foolishly dismiss those details, I pity you, but I expect no less.

Captain Kurotsuki: I understand your Bankai is immensely strong, which is why you were able to physically halt my body. Interesting technique, that one. How do you do it?

Azriel: (He dashes toward Kakura, materializing a blade and swinging it toward him. Their blades collide, but Azriel’s sheer momentum forces Kakura backward. He dives toward Kakura and sweeping his blade toward where Kakura stands.)

Captain Kurotsuki: (He quickly evades, flash-stepping to his right and pivoting, enabling him to position himself behind Azriel. He watches as the swing of Azriel’s blade decimates the soil, producing a massive split in the ground).

Azriel: (He quickly turns around, watching Kakura approach him swiftly. He simply throws his blade in Kakura’s direction.)

Captain Kurotsuki: (To Kakura’s surprise, once the blade separates from Azriel’s grip, it bursts into shadows and latches onto his body. He falls from the air, slamming into the ground, struggling to fend off this attack).

Azriel: Ieagayana.

Captain Kurotsuki: Ahhhh…(he digs at his skin, as the shadows seep into his body, wreaking havoc)

Azriel: This technique is especially painful. It begins by invading the body and slowly eviscerating you. The sensations will be unbearable and agonizing.

Captain Kurotsuki: …(He begins panting, fending off the pain and releasing set bursts of spirit energy). Though I fell victim to your technique, I knew it was the only method for achieving such level of deceit.

Azriel: …(his eyes widen a line of white energy, leading from Kakura, connects with his feet and erupts in a white pillar-style cage). This technique again? I was expecting something else. How predictably pathetic.

Captain Kurotsuki: That’s not all…Bakudo 50: Ma Geto!

Azriel: This technique, combined with that level of Bakudo will hardly keep me from you. (He watches as the barrier surrounds the pillar, but notices something strange. He concentrates on the design of the Bakudo before realizing Kakura’s intention. He narrows his eyes, and uses his shadows to begin piercing the pillar and barrier).

Captain Kurotsuki: I’ve never tried combining so many Bakudo and Hado, especially because I’m not very good at Kido. It’s never been my strong point, but you know that. I’m glad it worked out, though…(He snaps his finger while following with an incantation)…I laced the bakudo’s walls, each individual scale, with hado. Hado 70: Shinguru-nan bōkyaku.

Azriel: (He looks up spikes begin darting down the pillar and the Bakudo sparks, creating a chain reaction that creates a massive detonation).

Captain Kurotsuki: (He doesn’t stay around to watch, instead choosing to speed across the room. He glides into Zalbeseal’s lab, observing the Gyroscope with immense scrutiny) This contraption makes no sense to me! Why turn it off when I can break it! (He darts at the machine, swinging his blade and severing parts, lefts and right. He points his hand) SOKATSUI (A huge burst of energy darts into the core of the Gyroscrope, generating a surge of energy throughout the machine. He watches as the machine crumbles, sending reversing the flow of spirit energy toward the lieutenants. He slashes through their cages, releasing them all. They all lie on the ground, recovering from their torture. They abruptly stand and vow to help the captains, despite their limitations)

Lieutenant Seiren: Captain…(she speaks hurriedly) we need to retrieve the Hogyoku. Zalbeseal placed it at the center of that device…

Lieutenant Locksley: It’s no longer there, Captain Kurotsuki.

Lietuenant Sutomu: It likely retreated to it’s master…Sekhmet.

Lieutenant Itsuki: That’s not possible.

Captain Kurotsuki: No, she’s correct. If the Hogyoku deems you worthy of being it’s master, it will consciously follow you if your will is disrupted. This is bad…even without this machine, we’re still in terrible danger. If Sekhmet has a good understanding of the Hogyoku, she could completely obliterate us all on her own...ugh….(A beam of energy abruptly tears through his flesh. He falls to his knees and collapses, prompting his Lieutenants to gaze at his attacker).

Azriel: (He stands in a dark corner, only his hand is visible, extended into the light) …I recommend you worry less about Sekhmet-sama and more about me. Immediate threats typically deserve more attention. (He reveals his body, clutching his black-blade tightly). You have meddled in the affairs of my princess for the last time, Shinigami. As a result of Kakura’s actions, we no longer have use for you. So, I no longer need to preserve your existence. Prepare to die. Each and every one of you will experience complete despair, concomitant with agonizing death (He delivers a sinister glare as he speaks).

Lietuenant Seiren: (she kneels over her captain’s body, struggling to alert him to Azriel’s attention) Captain!

Captain Kurotsuki: …Run!

Lieutenant Kija: We’re not running!

Captain Kurotsuki: DON’T BE FOOLISH! HE IS ABOUT TO USE JIISHI TAIYO! HE WILL KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU DON’T FUCKING RUN! STOP BEING ARROGANT AND RUNNNN!

Azriel: Too late… Empty your veins…Yamayana Yarayishii. (The air becomes quiet as his body begins bleeding. His blood pours from his body, seeping through his skin and washing over his skin. It pools on the ground beneath him. His alabaster skin becomes paler, as his essence drains from his body. Energy suddenly erupts from his body, enveloping the entire area. The shear energy flow is so massive is decimates Zalbeseal’s lab and the surrounding structures.)

Captain Kurotsuki: (He stands in the distance, alongside all the lieutenants)…I said GO! We managed to escape that display of power, but if he manages to get his hands on you, you are all dead! Please! I AM BEGGING YOU! LEAVE! I can’t stand to see anyone else die…

Lieutenant Seiren: I am definitely staying! But, I do suggest others leave and help the other captains!

Lieutenant Locksley: …(his head falls) I can’t sense Captain Wong-Ling. Captain Kurotsuki…has…

Captain Kurotsuki: (He looks at him with a solemn expression)

Lieutenant Locksley: I see…

Lieutenant Kanshu: …everyone!

Azriel: (Azriel stands in the distance, blanketed in darkness. Shadows envelop his body, cloaking him with a malevolent aura. He maintains a humanoid shape, but texture and contours are obscured by the darkness. His eyes glow from within the shadows, staring at his prey). I will take pleasure in wiping you from existence…(those words summon the pooled blood to rain into the atmosphere. It drenches the air, settling into a fog-like substance. A darkness is cast over the entire area as his blood collects).

Lieutenant Kaganehisho: …this feeling…

Lieutenant Seiren: Can you feel anything, Captain?

Lieutenant Hikaru: I can’t feel an ounce of spiritual pressure from him.

Captain Kurotsuki: It’s there, but it is shrouded. He has transcended beyond your awareness, I’m afraid. Even I can barely sense him. His motivation to eradicate us is the more potent sensation.

Lieutenant Seiren: …I fear him, Captain..

Azriel: Soon your fears will no longer matter, lieutenant. You will be nothing more than dust in the wind. (He raises his hand) Nyūyoku yūutsu…

Captain Kurotsuki: YOU ALL NEED TO RUN!!!!! QUICKLY (He watches as some of the lieutenant scatter, while others stand beside him)

Lieutenant Kazumi: …(She flash-steps into the distance, stopping to look back for lieutenant Itsuki) KAITO!

Lieutenant Itsuki: (He attempts to approach her, but the quickness of the shadowy substance manages to reach his back. It lightly breathes on him, prompting a huge hole to appear on his torso. His flesh and bones were completely decimated by this mysterious force. He looks up at Lieutenant Kazumi, fear and hopelessness coating his expression. His body abruptly begins dissipating and his head vanishes into dust along with the rest of his body, horrifying the others).

Lieutenant Kazumi: NOO!!!! KAITO! YOU BASTA….ARD…(As she speaks the shadows flow against her like a gentle breeze, shredding her body into dust. She holds out her hands, attempting to shield herself, but it simply deconstructs her arms and she looks at Kakura as her face evaporates).

Captain Kurotsuki: (Horrified by this gruesome technique, he kicks away nearby lieutenants, demanding they leave) GET FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW! DON’T BE STUPID!

Azriel: (He attempts to eliminate the other lieutenants, but Kakura erects a massive Bakudo, momentarily stopping his attack. It collides with the Bakudo, but immediately annihilates it). Your efforts are fruitless. Some lieutenants may have managed to escape, but they’ll be dead soon. If I don’t kill them, someone will. Either way, I have three more shinigami to kill.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He looks to his side, spotting Lieutenant Seiren and Lieutenant Kija) I said to leave…

Lieutenant Kija: We’re not leaving you to fight this asshole alone.

Lieutenant Seiren: Isumi’s right. I am your lieutenant and I have a responsibility to fight by your side!

Azriel: I will actually take pleasure in killing each of you, for you all represent an annoyance to me. (He points at Isumi) You die first.

Lieutenant Kija: Bring it on, asshole! (She abruptly falls backward as he appears before her, completely bypassing her sensory awareness. She looks up at his vibrant eyes)…

Azriel: Silent? You’re not so brazen when the captain isn’t standing between us.

Lieutenant Seiren: (She unsheathes her blade, unleashing her Shikai. She runs at him, flailing her blade. He simply waves his hand, sending a blast of shadows against her. She looks down, watching as her blade evaporates into the atmosphere. Her fingers, hands, arms, begins to fade away. She looks over at Captain Kurotsuki, sorrow filling her eyes) …I’m sorr…(She fades away before she can finish her sentence).

Azriel: (He clutches Lieutenant Kija by the throat, and grips her wrist tightly, forcing her to drop her blade) You’re impulsive nature disgusts me…(He grips her neck tighter and tighter, choking the life from her body)

Captain Kurotsuki: (He dashses toward Azriel, but is stops as shadows approach him. He escapes their grip, but watches as Azriel throws Lieutenant Kija into the shadows. She collides with the mass and fades from existence) …you bastard. YOU ARE SUCH A HEARTLESS BASTARD!

Azriel: Save me your speeches, Captain Kurotsuki. I’d prepare yourself for death. In mere seconds you will be nothing but dust.

Thanks, BP! :) If you have any questions, e-mail me.
Sweet Jesus Crazie, that Jishi Taiyo is nasty!
Hahaha! I told you.
You did say Arizel's wold be pretty boss.... :P
In matter of speaking, I did. :P
I'll have my post up in the next couple of days. I'd do it sooner, but I start a new job tomorrow and will be pretty busy, but I'll find the time to respond to your post, Crazie.
[The Intensity of Green Reiatsu! Zurui's Final Attempt To Stop Hell Being Released]

[Start Music]

(Zurui's eyes flashed green and his reiatsu changed. Before, his reiatsu had been rising and growing somewhat more intense, but it was not enough. The last time they had fought, Zurui had raised his reiatsu to ridiculous levels, but it had no effect. Zalbeseal had been immune. This time was different. His reiatsu had changed so drastically, he wasn't even sure if it was still his or not. The intensity of it was much more than he had ever used before and his injuries could barely even be felt. Even Zalbeseal seemed surprised to see this much life in him.)

Zurui: You shouldn't have done that... Whether you believe your ridiculous ideals, or not. They didn't deserve to die. I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU AND CAST YOUR BODY INTO THE WIND, YOU DAMNED BASTARD!

Zalbeseal: Pitiful. You may have become stronger, but it still won't be enough... Look at my Jishi Taiyo and then try comparing it to your Bankai and intense reiatsu... It won't make any difference, you fool! Now stop stalling for time and accept your fate. Zurui, you WILL die by my sword, no matter what cheap tricks you conjure up.

Zurui: Your sword reeks of evil and misplaced justice. Perhaps you should keep fighting, and don't let your guard down. I will take any opportunity to bring you down.

(Zurui flashed between Zalbeseal and the mist of the Legion, at least that was what Zalbeseal had called it, checking to see if the officers had survived, though, deep down, Zurui already knew their fate. It was evident by their disappearance. Their spirit energy had already vanished and it was a futile effort. Zurui glared at his foe, his reiatsu flowing through his body and filling his veins with a superhuman energy. Zurui disappeared completely and hid his spirit energy, then he made his attack, swiping at Zalbeseal with his blade, but narrowly avoiding the mass released by Zalbeseal. The other dodged it and countered, parrying Parameta Yaiba away and then kicked Zurui's chest and sending the mass after him. Zurui took the blow and flung himself backwards, flipping in the process and only just managing to avoid the mass again. He swung his blade, parrying Zalbeseal's next attack away and pirouetting. Zurui charged at Zalbeseal, who was still stopping himself moving backwards, and shunpoed directly towards his opponent, letting off a Kido through his Zanpakuto. The Hado 88 crashed into Zalbeseal at full force and exploded. Zalbeseal pushed through the smoke and debris, his face slightly burnt and blood pooling just above his right eye. His reiatsu hadn't depleted at all. Zurui's face fell and allowed the aura of his reiatsu to form around his Zanpakutou's blade, gleaming and flaring like fire. Zalbeseal sneered at Zurui and shunpoed; Zurui only just managed to avoid Zalbeseal's arm going straight through his chest and took it through his shoulder instead. Zurui snarled at Zalbeseal and swung his blade, the fire exploding around the infernal man. It had little effect, leaving scuff marks and burns across Zalbeseal's face and arms. It wasn't enough – Zurui charged again, leaving himself open for a fierce assault and swung the blade again. This time Zurui smashed the Zanpakuto into the ground below Zalbeseal, which opened up beneath him, beginning to crack and crumble around him. Zalbeseal avoided the cracks and jumped across the main opening of the ground, but then the ground completely fell away and a massive hole began to form where Korrotasu once was. Presently, the tectonic activity began to cease and Zalbeseal rose high into the air. Zurui followed suit, his shunpo speed almost catching up to Zalbeseal and he swung his Zanpakuto at Zalbeseal's legs, trying to knock him from the air. It didn't work and the other man halted and seized the opportunity to kick Zurui brutally, shoving him down into the ground. Zurui's reiatsu exploded upwards and all around, a force of intense spiritual matter, pulsating and sparking in several places. Zalbeseal ignored this and mounted his attack again. Zurui leapt upwards, as Zalbeseal speed downwards and they collided together, their massive energies forcing at one another and Zurui's slowly began to be forced back. Zurui flared his hopefully, but it was to no avail and he began to sink in the ground from the weight and density of Zalbeseal's cruel reiatsu.)

Zurui: (Puffing and avoiding Zalbeseal's deadly attacks) This-is-madness! How are you this strong?

Zalbeseal: Focus, Zurui, otherwise you'll die even sooner. This will be all over shortly.

Zurui: Over my dead body! I can't give up now... What about everyone in the Soul Society that counts on me? (Flashbacks of Mikazuki Kurotsuki rush through his mind) What about the lieutenants that have died since you bastards attacked us?! (The memory of the two officers flares inside Zurui and he begins to concentrate more reiatsu to his arms and his legs) I'm not going to let you decide who should live and who should die! Not even Gods should get that right. I'M NOT GIVING IN TO YOU! I'LL DIE BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!!! (Zurui, in his rage, brings an even larger aura of reiatsu around his Zanpakuto and shunpos, narrowly avoiding a straight blow from Zalbeseal and slashes into Zalbeseal's chest. His chest begins to bleed from the wound, which was nothing more than a small, shallow cut. It was more superficial, if anything. Zurui gasps and brings his Zanpakuto up, partially guarding himself from Zalbeseal's outstretched arm. His hand glances off the Zanpakuto and grazes Zurui's shoulder) Damn you! Naiya Kaigara! (The reiatsu around Zurui's blade shrunk inwards and hardened drastically. It glinted against the minuscule light in Shirub and Zurui lifted it high above his head, and vanished. Zalbeseal dodged the first blow, then was slightly caught by the second one. His shoulder begins to seep with blood and he clasps it in irritation and faces Zurui)

Zalbeseal: You are an annoyance! (He shunpos, grabbing the tip of Zurui's blade and flings him backwards, simply by flicking his hand away. Zurui lands, flipping to ensure the dodgy landing, then waves the blade and holds it outwards, towards Zalbeseal.)

Zurui: Try this on for size! Naiya Kaigara: Kyōyū ketsugō... (The diamond layer over his blade resonates, a vivid blurring of greenish-blue light, that sparkles when any escaped light hits it. Zurui points the blade at Zalbeseal and ten beams of diamond-hardened reiatsu flow around Zalbeseal, attaching onto his skin. They fasten, and cling on) “Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired!!!” Hado Number 91, Senjū Kōten Taihō! (Ten energy focal points run down the length of diamond-energy and focus themselves on one point, marking out Zalbeseal's body. They hit him dead on and Zurui jumps backwards to avoid the oncoming explosion)

(Zurui waited for a moment, as the energy residue and debris cleared itself. Zalbeseal's form was faint amongst the smoke and residue and finally he swept the offending matter out of the way with the wind blast from his arm.)

Zurui: Then I'll die, rather than you do whatever you want!!!

Zalbeseal: You will die... Don't pretend like it won't happen, you know fully well you won't leave Shirub alive. You Shinigami are pathetic and weak. (His reiatsu bursts upwards and brings Zurui to his knees, the intensity of it terrifying)

Zurui: Whatever. Bring it all to the table then... Let's see if I survive it or not.

Zalbeseal: (Disappears, darting towards Zurui and thrusting his arm through Zurui's chest. Zurui falls backwards, blood flowing from his mouth and a hole through his chest)

[End Music]

Zurui: D-damn you! B-bastard! (Coughs up more blood, but still stands up)

-Am I really going to die? I've never thought about the possibility of death, until now. It was always just a fantasy to me. I always expected to beat them and walk away without breathing my last. This time, it's different... How am I going to get myself out of this one?-
big smile
I'm happy to say that I'm finally out of the Hospital ,and am doing great! ^_^
[Kakura's Final Play]

Kakura was outstanded at the level of power Azriel had at his disposal. He was immobile. Unable to move. And all of this was down to fear. He was scared. Sure he was angry, sure he was sad, but he was scared of dying, scared of facing the monster that was in front of him. Azriel noticed his hesitancy and furthermore the fear in his eyes.

Azriel: (Though his voice remained as level as it ever had. Kakura imagined that he was laughing inside) I never thought I would see the day where you would be scared of fighting someone. But in position it would be hard not to be.

Kakura: (He took a few deep breathes and raised his remaining zanpakuto) Your right Azriel, I am scared and that fact means unlike you, I actually have a soul.

Azriel: Like I said Captain Kurotsuki, I do not want to hear one of your heart felt speeches. I've listened to them for long enough. (He was quickly cut off as he noticed Kakura shunpoing towards him.) Ever so reckless.

Azriel's fog swept in Kakura's direction, the sheer thickness of it blocking out the moonlight and causing the glow of the rocks in the area to dull or die completely. Kakura quickly shifted his direction of travel and then had to completely backtrack as he was faced with another wall of this fog.

Kakura: (He gripped his zanpkauto handle harder out of pure frustration, watching the fog flow fluidly around Azriel) [Inner Monologue] Argh, this fog's pissing me off. 'Cause of it I can't get close to the person who has ripped away nearly everything I held dear to me. He needs to die and he needs to die now!

Kakura again rushed towards Azriel aiming for a ga that had appeared in the fog. He just made it half way through before the fog swamped him. He quickly shunpoed back the way he came, clearing the fog as quickly as he had entered it, but not without any cost to himself. He looked at his left arm, the arm that he had held his now broken black blade, was now beginning to starting to fade, becoming part of the same fog he was trying to evade. His eyes radiated shock, as he watched his arm being slowly eaten away. The dissipating effect stops just above his elbow and even though no blood flows nor is there any pain Kakura grabs his arm.

Azriel: (His glowing eyes betrayed nothing about what he was feeling, but his tone had a mild hint of satisfaction about it) How does it feel Captain Kurotsuki? How does it feel to have everything you hold dear stripped away from you? To know that its utterly hopeless to continue fighting? (Kakura just looked at him, but said nothing) Hmm....Slience? That's not becoming of you Kakura.

He watched as Kakura stood up and walked towards him, walking into the fog and disappearing rom sight. Azriel waited a brief second before witnessing the shape of Kakura emerge from black depths and slash his white blade along Azriel's midriff. Azriel's eyes looked up into Kakura's face noticing the overwhelming sadness of his expression...