Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1537

over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
big smile
Sorry if its a little short
over a year ago Silverain said…
wink
Its cool, mine will be up in a little bit
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Nice ta meet ya, Ace! :D I've been having internet issue up until this point, but now things are back in working order!

On To the Post.
_________________________________________­___­___­_

{The Real Battle begins: Captain of Squad 10}

Teiko stared ahead, his eyes still locked onto Saiko. He had not moved from his spot, even in light of the attack and Cero that had been fired off.

"I'll tear you both apart limb from limb." Saiko said brazenly. He adjusted his stance, so as to be ready for any sort of assault.

Teiko, still wrapped in his reiatsu, tightened his grip on Kinuzuma. "Hold your tongue, Espada."

Saiko, who was seething at this point, began to pour out his reiatsu at an alarming rate. "Do not test me boy. It may be that now you have ascended to the rank I once held, but you can never hope to gain much more than that."

Teiko narrowed his eyes at Saiko, releasing his spiritual pressure out in waves. It came, each wave more intense and powerful than the last. "Like I said before. Hold your tongue. Because after I'm finished with you, that will be all that's left."

Saiko opened his mouth to laugh, but Teiko flash stepped behind him the moment his eyes closed. Teiko raised his arm to land a blow down his back, but he hesitated, wincing from the wound caused earlier. Saiko took the opportunity to whip around and cross blade with the young Captain.

"Give it up. If you get hit again, you will die." Saiko said through gritted teeth.

Teiko pushed harder against Saiko's blade, which was now millimeters from his own eye. "You may think this is over, but like I told you the last tim we met. I have gotten stronger!"

Teiko dissapeared from sight and moments later was above Saiko some forty meters. He raised his Zanpakuto to the sky and dark storm clouds gathered above him, swirling to a central point. He glowered down at Saiko, his eyes full of nothing but the intent to end this.

"Even when you disappeared, I still had not perfected my Bankai. But," he paused and glanced up to the could. "now I have."
last edited over a year ago
The fighting brought them up to the vaporous clouds far overhead the male arrancar bolted into the mists. She hesitated and skidded to stop her pursuit into the fog. Yua narrowed her eyes and clenched her sword tighter in her fists. The swirling vapors towered over her and spans out wide on both sides in a wall of calm rolling whiteness. She sensed that it would lead to a trap if she foolishly went in, but she also didn’t like being out in the open. Her mind was quickly made up to how she would solve the problem. She pointed out about to fire a kido spell.

Yua: “Hado-!”

Arrancar: “Bala!” his voice shouted out and powerful orbs came bursting at her. The blast sound carries like heavy artillery cannons.

The captain lurches wildly out of the way and uses flash step. The bullets fall close behind her and explode chaotically as they shadow her every step. Yua ducks as she feels the heated of the wider shots zoom over her head. . She looks into the clouds again to see where they originate from. As another volley hurdles at her she catches quick glimpses of the smirking Arrancar through openings that the bala burned through the veil. Just as soon as his position is discovered he moves further into the clouds.

Yua: “Come out coward!” she orders as more bullets came at her. She reels around and ghosts through the shots until she had an opportunity. “Hadō # 58 Tenran!”

With her right fist held tight around the hilt of her sword she lifts her left hand out and twirls her fingers in a circular motion. It produces a tornado that drives away and disperses the concealing clouds and reveals the menacing arrancar standing with his tangled hair ruffling in the wind and the gleaming sword lowers to his side. His smirking image was gone the next moment.

Arrancar: “Stupid girl!” His sword comes charging through the air at Yua but she jumps back and dissolves into thin air with a faint smile. His face shows confusion for a second before he stiffens and quickly steps back, watching the cold light glint off the blade as it pierces from the side in a swift thrust meant for his ribs. More specifically she was aiming to puncture a lung. The arrancar pivots and swats it away before he sodinos to lunge at her again with another slash.

Whipping toward the sound of soft buzzing Yua freezes to come face to face with angry arrancar, his sword was held flat with the sharp point about to plunge through her stomach. She steadies her breathing as she watches it come closer. She grips her blade tighter and pirouettes around the jab as the blade continues passed her. Yua wheels about and he tries to push away just as the blade slashes across his face.

She watches he faltered back a few steps covering his face in pain as blood dripped through his shaking fingers in red tear drops. The Arrancar shot her with a death glare.

And like an animal he lunges at her, slashing into her several times in the torso ripping gashes into her clothes and marking up her pale skin. Yua was stunned from his ferocity and she staggers and swipes at him to back off her.

With a growl he picked her up by her white hair. He brought her up high with her feet kicking and dangling helplessly then threw her like a rag doll away from him. Yua tumbles and rolls wildly until she sees running legs come at her from the side. She feel her breath get beat out of her when a boot come crashing into her stomach. She goes soaring but before she went down she flips her feet under her to scampers out of the way of another swipe and hefts her blade to rush at him from the side but he whips around and meets the hit with his long sword.

The wind becomes stronger and the clouds move easily. Causing the pale light to fade and grow in changing intervals.

Yua flicks her blade and deflects the incoming blow to her head then, gripping the hilt with both hands, she rushes at him. She uses shunpo and rams her opponent backwards locking their blades together. They struggle, digging in their feet and pushing against the other with as much strength as they could muster. Yua suddenly and adjusts her sword a little so the end of it was level with his face. He pulled back and gritted his teeth angrily.

A massive shadow looms above them.

Arrancar: Through his bared teeth. “Why am I even bothering with you? You’re so pathetic it’s sickening.”

Yua: “You don’t know who you’re fighting!” she snapped and straightened her posture. Yua’s face was serious.

Arrancar: “Is that so?!” he tilts his head mockingly as he peers through the X their swords made.

The moon broke over the cotton like fringe of the passing dark cloud.

Yua: “A healer shouldn’t be cast as the weakling so easily!” she shoved forward and the light caught the end of her blade. “A captain deserves more respect!” she shoves his grinning face away from her. The swords glancing off each other and the two slide some yards apart.

Yua gripped her blade tighter and shifted her weight on bent legs into a wider battle stance. She was silently waiting for the arrancar to come at her again seeking violence. He smirks at her across the distance between them and brandishes his weapon wildly to one side in a mocking way. A faint hissed winces from his mouth when the strong action caused the wound on his back to blaze. The reminder made him growl in anger and he flashed his eyes at Yua, imagining ripping her body apart.

Arrancar: “Shut up and die!” he bellowed.

The fast approaching arrancar pulled back his thin lips to reveal more of his sharpened teeth in a vicious sneer. Cold steel races at the small captain, its master wanting to bathe it in her blood. But she didn’t try to move out of the way of the attack. When he was a couple steps from her she flipped back on her hands suddenly and performed spinning kicks, as she pivots upside down the leading leg twirls out to knock the sword out of the way and the following leg swings back and strikes the arrancar square in the jaw. The force of it makes him go shooting in the opposite direction. A split second late she kicks up back to stand on her feet and Yua flashes over to his side and throws a quick punch to his abdomen. He grunts as he lurches off course into the tiled roof of one of the buildings below.

Then captain vaults after him and touches down on the same roof. Through the dust she saw the bent over shape of the arrancar breathing hard.

Yua: “See what happens when you underestimate me?” She says as she walks toward him slowly watching carefully for any sign of his next attack.
------
Shortened it so that maybe Zord wants to put a bio on him:)
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Great posts! Although, wow, you defeated your opponents quickly. If you continue that, you'll never be able to post. There are only so many opponents to fight.
Thanks Crazie! But Teiko's battle isn't over just yet.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Ace and Silverain. On that note, I swear that those arrancar, though he never divulged their names, are Zord's and he planned on controlling them. I'm not completely certain, but he followed his last post by saying that he'd post accompanying bios. That's why I left my battle unresolved.
smile
I see what you mean there Crazie, so I went ahead and changed it so that the fighting may continue!
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pressure you to change it. I merely highlighted it because of the ambiguity during his previous post. I wasn't sure whether he was planning on controlling them or not. Either way, I really did like your post. I was hoping Yua would release her Zanpakuto.
wink
Oh no, it's okay! I thought about it and didn't like it that the fight was so one sided. It didn't really feel right being the she doesn't like to fight that much. But thanks for liking it! And she might use her zanpakuto if she has no other choice:) We'll just have to see!
I like it Siverain! I like o=how you incorporated the clouds that Teiko summoned. But you really didn't have to edit it. :)
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Sorry for the tardiness, but here are the Bios on the Arrancar as promised. Also, it matters not how quickly you finish off the Arrancar, though prolonging the battles, if even by only a little, would help.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Name: Raik

Appearance: Raik wears baggy white Judo pants and nothing else. He is completely ripped, and he wields a large Claymore. His skin is rather dark, and he is completely bald save for a single pigtail that stretches down the center of his back.

Name: Sedre (Sed-Rey)

Appearance: Sedre is a thin man who wears standard looking Arrancar robes that conceal his entire body. His hair is short, black and spiky, and he fights using a Ninjato.

Name: Kale

Appearance: Kale has bright blonde hair always tied in a ponytail, with only one bang at the front half covering her left eye. She wears the standard Arrancar uniform, and fights using a Naginata.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Randomfan may or may not design the three that are left.
Thanks Link! I thought I should play with the surroundings a little. Glad you aslo liked it, I really like the story between teiko and his former captain:) very interesting!
blush
I have to say, however, that particular portrayal was extremely appealing. If you consider it, both her general appearance and position as captain of squad four suggest she is less acquainted or capable of combat. So, when it is revealed that she is a formidable opponent, it adds an intriguing dynamic. That's what I always appreciated about Captain Unohana. Though the series doesn't give her the attention she deserves, we know, by personal accounts from other captains, that she is one of the most powerful captains. Actually, according to her battle data, she is the second strongest captains. Though I digress, I am interested to see how you develop her outside her role as a "healer." She could be one of the most formidable captains. :P
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
There's been some great posts. I'll have one up tomorrow guys, I've been a bit busy.
Weren't there six accompanying arrancar? And which one best fits the battles we've written thus far? Any suggestions, Silverain? Link?
[Captain Shuichi VS Arrancar]

Captain Shuichi: (He is standing besides Captain Korrotasu watching Captain Honoka battle her foe) "The healer that buried an army" (he muttered to him self as he quickly moves to the right to dodge a sword. He looks at the face of the attacker and realizes it was the Arrancar he was previously fighting)

Captain Shuichi: You're a tough one

Arrancar: We dont die easily

Captain Shuichi: Apparently....but this means I actually have to try this time

Arrancar: "This time you die!!!!" (he leaps forwards and takes a swing at Captain Shuichi but he shunpos behind the Arrancar and elbows him in the back. The Arrancar did a back-spin kick but came within centimeters of connecting with the Captain's chin. Captain Shuichi shunpos above the Arrancar and delivers a punch to the face that sent the Arrancar crashing to the ground. "U piece of trash!!! How can u dodge all my attacks?

Captain Shuichi: "I can predict your move...plain and simple" (Captain Shuichi unsheathes his Zanpakuto and points it at the Arrancar) "Lets do this" (Captain Shuichi launches at the Arrancar with tremendous speed. The impact of Captain Shuichi's sword hitting the Arrancar's caused the ground to crack)

For the next few minutes it was nothing but swords clanging and close calls on both ends. The arrancar swung at Shuichi's chest but it was amiss and Shuichi counters with a slash to the arrancar's arm. It was a small cut so he didnt scream in pain but he got pissed. The arrancar yelled, "Cero" and shot the red colored blast the Shuichi. "Hadō 73: Sōren Sōkatsui". Shuichi shot it to counter the Cero and the collision caused an explosion. Shuichi shunpos behind the arrancar and slashed his back from right shoulder to left of waist.

Arrancar: AAGGHH!!!!

Captain Shuichi: What is your name?

Arrancar: What??

Captain Shuichi: What is your name?

Arrancar: Sedre. Why????

Captain Shuichi: "I like to know the names of my opponents but u disturbed my sleep and u WILL pay for it" (Shuichi launches at Sedre with determination)
[Into the Fray]

While the battle with the Arrancar continued to procede, there was an almighty explosion that came from the Squad 4 barrack entrance. The battle haulted a brief moment, friend and foe alike, gazing at the rising smoke trying to grasp what had happened. However all they had managed to catch was the remains of hollows disipating as they flew through the air.

[10 minutes Beforehand]

Kakura sharply turned his head, sensing the spritual build up coming from outside the barracks. Kakura immediate;y went to the door.

Kakura: (He gazed at Seiren before leaving) Stay here and make sure this lot stay in one peice. I'll deal with whats going on outside.

Seiren: (Who had only begun to notice the spriritual pressure. Nodded) Yes Sir.

Kakura immediately left the room. He was shocked to see a small group of hollows inside the barracks. Many of the nurses were running away in a panic; the unlucky ones falling to the hollows. Kakura immediately flash stepped to them, swiftly dealing a jaw breaking punch to a hollow that was about to finish off one of the nurses. He finished the thing off by stamping on its head.

He turned his attention to the rest of the group, who at this point had noticed the large amount of spiritual pressure, deciding that he was a better snack than the lowly nurses were. Two of the hollows lunged at him. Kakura shunpoed behind the two and drew his zanpakuto in the same movement. He then proceded take them out. The first by stabbing through the centre of its back and slicing downwards, the other, who had turned by the time its companion had fallen, had its mask sliced in two.

Kaura turned to the remaining few. His eyes showed nothing but hate and anger. He was counting the remaining number of hollows. 7 in total.

The hollows at this point had lost their nerve and proceded to retreat, desperately trying to get away from Kakura who slowly walked after them.

The hollows had managed to make it out of the barrack doors and stood on the parade ground, noticing their pursuer was not in sight. They then saw Kakura exit through the doors, their bulky frames had trouble getting through. Knowing that at this point escape was impossible from the relentless captain, they "decided" to attack him. However they hesitated.

Kakura: (His hard eyes boring into the very fabric of the hollows' being. He knew what they would do and decided to encourage them) Come on then! You bunch of weaklings! Fight Me! (They still hesitated) FIGHT ME!

They charged at him, thinking that shear weight of numbers would be able to overcome him. How wrong they were.

Kaura: (His eyes closed focusing on his spritual energy. Just as Sekhmet Aosu had taught him all those years ago) Hado No. 91 (He took a deep breath before opening his eyes) Senjū Kōten Taihō.

Several purple spears shot towards a point that the hollows had unwittingly entered. The spears merged on their position and exploded. Kakura struggled to maintain his grip on the ground, covering his eyes with his sleave, watching as the front of the barracks sustained damage. The windows shattering in place and the parade ground walls, seeming to come apart.

As the smoke finally started to die down along with the explosion. He noticed the group of arrancar and shinigami in the distance. All eyes were upon him. He noticed Teiko, the most of all. His bankai had been released. He too was staring at Kakura. Kakura however noticed Saiko run at him. Going to attack his unguarded back.

Kakura: (He shouted as loud as he could as he shunpoed towards him) Teiko!!

Teiko turned too late. Saiko had almost made contact before Kakura appeared infront of the swing. Taking it on his left forearm. The blade cut through his skin and stopped. Partially down to Saiko's surprise and also because Kakura had managed to raise his spiritual pressure enough to stop it.

Teiko: (He stared, stunned at his sudden appearance) Kakura? But...you (He took a quick breath and smiled) You were cutting it close weren't you?

Kakura: (He turned his head to face Teiko, pain still showing on his face) Well at least your alright.

He turned back to Saiko and delivered a swift kick to his midriff. Knocking him back a few paces and pulling the sword free from Kakura's arm in the process.

Kakura: (He winced at the pain before locking eyes with Saiko) How about you fight someone your own size! Bastard!
over a year ago onix11 said…
so just a fast question before i post my espada. elements are already being used?
What exactly are you asking?
Someone will have to post the continuation of the battle between Captain Shuichi & Sedre cause I wont be able to get on for a while......Thanx
As Kakura stared down Saiko, his breath now regulating after the screaming pain of the wound in his arm, his grip tightened on his blade. Saiko chuckled softly before replying.

Saiko: Look, this is a personal matter...

The Espada lowered his blade for a moment.

Saiko: So get lost.

Milliseconds later, a lime green Cero exploded from Saiko's hand, only narrowly missing the stunned and surprised Kakura. A second blast shot out at the Captain, who nimbly evaded it as he closed distance with Saiko. His face then scrunched up as he took an emerald Bala to the face. He took two quick steps back, regaining his senses, before flash stepping to Saiko's rear.

Saiko jumped forward a step to evade Kakura's throat level slash, then pivoted on one foor while swinging his own blade at the man. Kakura quickly lifted his blade to protect himself from the attack, but was thrown off balance somewhat after seeing just how heavy the blow was. Using this advantage, Saiko ducked down to the left and threw four quick slashes at Kakura's chest, each one causing a small, half inch deep incision. As Saiko began his finishing blow, a foot suddenly appeared in front of him, crashing into the bridge of his nose. Blood began to flow from his nostrils as he backed away, staring, shocked but not angry, at Teiko.

Saiko: That's not a bad kick you got there, Teiko.

The Espada rubbed his throbbing nose.

Saiko: But god damn... Why'd you have to go and hit such a sensitive spot?

Teiko raised his blade, wincing in pain as he disturbed his wound.

Teiko: Don't you dare talk to me...

Saiko: Well, now. That hurts, Teiko, it really does. You know, you've always been bad at losing.

The younger Captain raised his left arm in a lightning fast motion, aiming his hand at his former Captain.

Teiko: Raikoho!

In the second it took Teiko to complete the attack, Saiko had fully prepared for it. He raised his own hand and fired one of his bright green Ceros to negate the Hado. Kakura flashed above the Espada and struck downward, hitting only the white edge of Saiko's blade. Teiko then appeared immediately in front of Saiko, lining up the point of his sword with Saiko's stomach and thrusting his blade out. Saiko merely moved his free hand in to intercept the blow, catching Teiko's sword in the process. Now that his opponents were subdued momentarily, Saiko began his retaliation, first pulling in Teiko and bringing a foot up to slam into the Captain's stomach, sending him flipping through the air, and secondly looking up at the airborne Kakura, balancing only on his blade, which was in turn balanced on Saiko's. The Espada noticed Kakura's free hand emanating a strange red energy, and decided not to allow the Shinigami purchase to a technique, promptly lifting his hand and shooting the Captain with a point blank Bala. As Kakura fell, Saiko appeared above him, shooting his hand forward and blasting his opponent with yet another Cero. Saiko then landed, nodding in contentment as he observed his handiwork.

Teiko: D... Damn you... Saiko...

Saiko noticed Teiko's silhouette in the cloud of dust surrounding the area.

Teiko: I... I can't... Lose... To...

The Shinigami collapsed onto the hilt of his Katana, which was now the only thing holding him up, and coughed up some blood.

Saiko: Well, you didn't do half bad, Teiko. It's only... I was too good for you. Remember, no matter how much you evolve, expect me to be one step ahead of you. Always.

Saiko suddenly appeared with a booming noise in front of Teiko, who raised his blade and clipped Saiko on the chin, drawing blood and a muffled grunt from the Arrancar. He then backed off, wincing and nearly leaking a tear as the pain in his broken ribs and slashed shoulder erupted with sensitivity. Saiko merely approached in a slow, menacing walk, before whirling about to clash blades with Kakura.

Kakura: You're finished, Espada. I've had this much time to study your capabilities already. You can't surprise me now, and it'll be hard to take me out without a backup plan.

Saiko: Likewise...

Saiko's foot came up, and Kakura only just avoided having his head smashed by Saiko's deadly kick. The Captain then closed in for a strike with his blade, but only managed to glance off the ever present blade of Saiko. At that moment, a stray teal Cero from another ongoing battle nicked Kakura in the shoulder, giving Saiko just enough time to leap up and bring his knee into the stunned and disbalanced Captain's face. Kakura went flying through several buildings before coming to a halt.

Saiko: Now, then, Teiko...

He turned about to face his ex-lieutenant.

Saiko: It really hurts me to do this, but I have to sacrifice my own happiness for the good of the world.

Teiko put forth his remaining energy into a blast of electricity that forced Saiko to the ground. Lacking the will and power to strike at the incapacitated Arrancar, Teiko swore silently. Then, another explosion of pain rippled through his body as Saiko's blade slipped through his shoulder.

Teiko: Saiko.... You... Bastard...

As Teiko fought to continue living through this deadly assault from Saiko's unchecked blade, a single thought mulled over in his head; should I do it? Teiko wondered for what seemed hours over the course of two seconds before making his decision. As Saiko backed off to once again defend himself from the still battle ready Kakura, Teiko stood unsteadily upright.

Teiko: Saiko, I... I didn't want to have to do this.... But you've.... You've left me with no other choice.

Teiko cursed himself. He wanted to have finished perfecting it before using it, but he realized now that this was the only time he might ever be able to use it.

Teiko: You will fall by no other's blade.... Saiko....

His eyes flashed with azure electicity as he gave Saiko a look of pure malice.

Teiko: Kudokai!

-End-

And so, the battle nears it's climax.
big smile
{The Hollow VS The Snake}

The explosion was colossal. For a split second, all eyes turned to the smoke. From inside there came an eerie bluish green glow. There seemed to be two sources of it, the light diverging to two separate points when looked at directly. All was silent as some watched in horror, others in amazement at the figure that stepped out of the smoke.

As the smoke cleared, the figure was revealed fully. The metallic golden wings glinted in the fading light of the evening, the shoulder guards had been pierced but they too still shined bright. The spotty armor still on the figure gleamed as it took one last step towards it's opponent. The blade, previously all a golden hue, now had changed. The blunt edge had been tinted black, and several gold lightning bolt carvings were etched along it.

All eyes were still on Teiko as the Arrancar and Captains alike each stood in place, still battle ready as they looked on.

Saiko himself took a single step back when he realized what was in front of him. "My, my..."

Teiko narrowed his now green-blue eyes, growling furiously at his former captain.

Kakura recognized the hair of his friend from the distance, wispy and blowing in the wind. Strands hung in front of the black and gold mask, the eyes flashing in and out of view.

"Is that really Teiko?" he asked himself.

Saiko lowered his blade for a moment. "You are more developed than I had anticipated." Can it be that he might actually defeat me...?

{PLAY MUSIC}

It was in that one moment that Teiko launched his assault. He flash stepped directly in front of Saiko, his blade raised high above his head. Saiko barely managed to raise his blade in time to block the strike, which had unbelievable force behind it. Teiko pushed harder, Saiko ducking back under the strength. Saiko suddenly flash stepped to a point above Teiko's head. Teiko looked up through the slits in his mask, seeing two Cero's being simultaneously prepared for fire.

Saiko smirked. "Even with your new ability, you're weak and naive. You lack composition to your battle skills, and that's why you failed!"

The Cero's were fired, spiraling to merge with one another as they carried themselves towards Teiko.

"Teiko!" Kakura shouted. He tried to rush to his aid, but his injuries stopped him in his tracks. He groaned as he fell to his knees, his chest heaving with the effort of breathing.

Teiko suddenly took off, his wings carrying him higher into the black clouds above. Saiko snorted as he searched for any trace of Reiatsu.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Teiko was behind Saiko, his blade pointed at the Espada's neck.

"If you wish to live for even a single moment longer, you would find it very wise if you were not to move." Teiko's voice was severely distorted and deep. The menacing sound of his voice mixed with his appearance was enough to keep Saiko still.

"You have actually made me... want to kill for the first time... in a long while..." Saiko chuckled, clenching his fists, his grip on the blade tightening.

Teiko growled. "You shut your mouth. I've lost track of how many times I've told you to keep quiet." He moved the blade inch by inch closer to Saiko's neck.

Saiko turned his head slowly, his eyes like those of a Snakes.

"You will die here, I assure you. You are nothing but trash, only to be disposed of. I will be the one to kill you, nobody else."

Teiko responded coldly. "You no longer have the power to stand in a place of any height. Even if i fall, there are other Captains who would take my place and defend The Soul Society. You cannot win."

Saiko turned, quickly flipping Teiko's blade away from his neck as he jumped back. "In case you haven't noticed, they are all busy at the moment. You're alone."

Teiko charged, suddenly enraged. He slammed his blade down as hard as h could on Saiko's, the clash creating a massive wave of Spiritual pressure. It radiated like heat from their bodies as Teiko let it out at an alarming rate.

I hate that word. Teiko thought. Alone.

He pressed harder, Saiko beggining to crumple. Teiko let out a cry as he pushed with all his might. Saiko grunted as he was knocked away, slamming into the ground, creating a crater as he landed. Teiko flash stepped after him, pinning him to the ground by standing on his shoulders.

Teiko pointed his blade at the Espada once more. A sphere of crackling black energy was gathering at the point, inches from Saiko's nose.

"Any last words?" Teiko asked.

Saiko struggled to get free, before smirking. "You insolent brat..."

Teiko narrowed his eyes. "Bad choice."

The Cero was let loose in the Espada's mocking face, propelling Teiko backwards with such force, that he slammed into the nearest building at the edge of the crater and slid down the side. Teiko coughed when he came in contact with the ground, his vision was blurring. His breathing became fast and shallow. He gathered what strength he could and drug himself over to the edge, and peered over. Saiko Rindu was gone. Teiko's glowing eyes widened as he searched the area for reiatsu, and found none.

There should have been a body. The only thing that should have been destroyed was his head. Where was he? As he kept searching, he realized that Saiko was fleeing. Teiko quickly got up, not knowing how, and shunpoed away after him.

When he reached the destination, Saiko was standing directly above the Rukon district. The reiatsu holding him up in the air was fluctuating and becoming less stable. Teiko looked him over.

Saiko was holding his seared face, blood oozing from the left side. His left shoulder was twisted back oddly and his arm hung limp. He was breathing hard, proof that he was worn down.

"You can still be alive..." Teiko said just loud enough for him to hear.

Saiko bared his teeth in a wicked and sadistic grin. "You little bastard. I'll kill you. For sure, I'll kill you."

Teiko held his blade loosely, his fingers going up and down in a wave-like motion. "You will not." Teiko said, obviously breathless.

He held up his blade, black lightning sparked off of it, coursing through the entirety of the blade before eventually enveloping it.

Saiko stood, staring his old friend in the face. "You are certainly not the Teiko I once knew. You have embraced the Hollow within yourself..." He raised his own blade.

"Lash, Orai Domamoshi." Saiko's blade lengthened, and then went slack, much like a whip. He swung it in menacing circles above his head, laughing hysterically as it made a low droning sound.

Teiko snorted, facing this man was much less daunting at that moment, seeing him lose himself to that horrible sadistic nature once more. He held his blade parallel to the ground, the Black lightning sparking and jumping in front of his face.

Saiko lashed his blade behind him, the whistle and snap echoing across the silent Rukon district. "Let's finish this." The scorched figure said. "I look forward to riddling your body with toxins and watching you writhe and beg for mercy!"

And they charged at each other. Teiko still painfully donning his Kudokai, clashed flimsy blades with Saiko, and as they touched, and explosion of Reiatsu was sent out in a wave.

Teiko grunted, and poured every ounce of his remaining reiatsu into the strike. "Kudai-kenjou!"

moments after clashing, they were enveloped in a bright white light, and disappeared from sight.

-End-

That was tricky to write, but worth it! :)

surprise
That was so awesome!! My post will be up soon:)
smile
Thanks Silverain! And i can't wait to read your post! :)
I second Silverlain's statement. My god, the music fit together so well with the post's progress. That was awesome. I'll post some time tomorrow.
Ugh! Its getting really late, but I still want to put something up before I turn in. So here is a part of my post I am trying to finish. The rest will be up tomorrow when I have more time. I promise the next post will be more exciting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stood frozen in place after watching the whirlwind of thunderous spiritual pressure build and erupts blindingly to life, lighting up the evening sky in a flash of pure white. Instantly the source was gone and the dark of the battle field swallowed her up. Yua blinked and silently breathed big inhales and exhales, trying to calm herself.

‘Did that really happen?!’ her shaking voice whispered in her mind.

Off in the distance she heard the mutterings and cursing of a wounded warrior. She snapped to attention and swiveled her head in the direction she believed it to come from. A concerned look appears on her face but before she could think about what to do next, a dark shape crosses in front of her.

The adrenaline jumps in her veins again and she lurches backwards to flash out of the way of a shear horizontal cut from a claymore. Having been momentarily distracted earlier she had almost forgotten that she was in the middle of combat.

Arrancar: “We’re not done yet!” he sneered as his long hair whips behind him.

Taking the black hilt of her sword tighter in her hands Yua deadened another swipe with a high angled counter strike. He twists and bends at the knees bringing his sword around and jabs for her hip.

Yua: “Then let’s finish this!” She skipped to the side and deflected the blade away from her.

Flashing to the side of him she rotates to bring her foot around in a blurring motion into his adam’s apple. At the same time a second Yua appears on his opposite side and spins low with a straight leg to sweep his legs out from under him. The twins hits connect at the same time and the force of them flip him over several times.

He crashes down hard and makes a choking sound as the two images merged several feet above his head. She lifts her index finger at his forehead.

Yua: “Hado #33 Sōkatsui!” her voice was calm as the electrifying energy surged through her skin.

The arrancar’s eyes show their shock as a thunderous pale blue light launches at him. He manages to use his sodino but wasn’t fast enough to get completely out of the way. The blast expands rapidly and catches him on his right side. He sought out a safe distance on a nearby roof and watches as the explosion meant for him blew clouds up into the air. The anger and hatred he felt was growing stronger by the second and he quickly looked around for the shinigami. He felt eyes on the back of his head and turns to unleash his fury.

Arrancar: “Cero!” he fires off a bright red shot from his rough palm.

Yua does not hesitate when the blast explodes in her eardrums and takes action. Like the firing at the start of a race she immediately sprints at the spinning sphere, her eyes locked straight ahead, body leaning forward slightly, and legs pumping furiously for more speed.

When the cero is only feet from her, Yua lithely bends her back and begins to slide on her knees. It came up on her fast and there were just inches of space between her and the burning cero. It passes quickly and she springs up from behind its red tail back on her feet. Her sword flashes in the color of blood as she heads for her target.
The bright white light cleared, allowing the luxury of sight to Saiko. The Espada lay face up on the street, rubble surrounding him. Slowly, he got to his feet, glaring at Teiko.

Saiko: Damn... Damn...

Teiko landed across from his former Captain, face stern but devoid of it's former rage.

Saiko: Damn... Damn...

The Espada shook with rage as he looked up at his ex-Lieutenant.

Saiko: Damn... Damn you... DAMN YOU!! TEIKO!!!

The scornful Espada immediately fired a Cero from the palm of his hand. Teiko merely raised his own to stop the Cero, not flinching at all as the bright green energy flowed past him, eroding buildings as it passed. Saiko broke into a violent rage, his fists clenched tightly as he blasted Bala after Bala at the unshaked Captain. Teiko managed to evade or deflect them all.

Teiko: It's over, Saiko. You cannot continue any longer. You've lost.

Saiko snarled at Teiko.

Saiko: YOU THINK-

He stopped in mid sentence, regaining his composure.

Saiko: Is that what you think, Teiko? As an Arrancar, it seems logical that I'd have a Resurreccion, don't you think? You can only barely best me in that form, so what if I up the ante yet again?

He gripped the hilt of his sword slightly tighter, green energy coating the blade of his now sealed blade.

Saiko: You beat me and my blade back into it's sealed form... But If I myself release... You wouldn't stand a chance... Tell me, Teiko, would you like to see my Resurreccion?

Teiko still remained unshaken, speaking coolly.

Teiko: Saiko, if you release, I will kill you.

Saiko: Try it... I've had enough of your arrogance, Teiko.

Saiko's rage began to build up again. His hand began shaking once again. His injuries finally began acting up as he let blood flow from his mouth. He leaped out at Teiko, slashing with his Katana. Teiko's lightning reflexes enabled him to avoid most of Saiko's attacks, and after jumping backwards, he fired a Byakurai clean through Saiko's abdomen, leaving a small, bloody hole in it's wake.

Saiko: Shit!

He covered his rapidly bleeding wound with his hand.

Saiko: Bastard... You can't... You can't-

He stopped abruptly, coughing blood as he fell to one knee.

Saiko: I knew you would impress me if we ever met again, Teiko... I... I can't...

Green reiatsu began thickening the air as the Espada's breath began getting heavier and heavier.

Saiko: You... You can't beat someone who is more powerful than yourself... It's impossible...

His eyes tinted green by a massive reiatsu, Saiko rose to his feet and glared Teiko straight in the eyes.

Saiko: YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!

[Play Music]

Hollow reiatsu engulfed Saiko's body, spiraling up into the sky in a cone. The air around Teiko crackled as the Arrancar let loose a bestial scream. The Captain raised his blade as a hissing noise filled his ears. He heard Saiko bellow a phrase from inside his hurricane of pure reiatsu.

Saiko: HISS!!!

The twister that contained Saiko began growing further. Teiko thought he heard maniacal, uncontrollable laughter from the cone.

Saiko: VIBORA DEL HOJA!!!

The hurricane died down, and Teiko squinted to see inside. If Saiko was in there, he'd be much more powerful now. The Captain swallowed as he craned his head forward. Teiko boosted his own reiatsu in anticipation for the next attack.

Teiko: Damn! If only there was some way to guage his power right now! All I feel is-

Teiko was immediately cut off as Saiko came zooming out of the dust cloud. The two collided, and Teiko was sent plowing through several low built constructs, leveling them as he went past. As the Captain hovered just above ground level, Saiko came down on him. Teiko barely rolled out of the way to avoid the Espada's foot.

Teiko: Hado sixty three, Raiko-

A lime green Cero smashed into Teiko, dragging him along the ground. He kicked up to his feet just in time to stop one of the insane Arrancar's slashes. Looking up, he saw just what Saiko's resureccion was. He wielded two small Wakizashi shaped like snake fangs. His skin was scaley and metallic, and his eyes were green with slit pupils.

Saiko: What're you staring at? TEIKO?!

Saiko fired a second Cero, which was negated by a Kido from Teiko. The Captain then began slashing at his foe, ending the combo with a twirling strike that broke Saiko's defenses. He then pushed off the ground, planting his foot into the Arrancar's chest and sending him skidding along the ground. As Saiko slid across the stones and rubble, Teiko followed him from above. The Espada's sliding ended when he entered a sturdy building through the wall. Teiko stopped above the dark red roof, and his ex-Captain shot up through it, backflipping and smashing Teiko on the bottom of his jaw. Teiko flashed back to the ground, leaning over and breathing heavily, though his break was short-lived as Saiko fell nearly on top of him, slashing him along the shoulder. The wound wasn't deep at all, Teiko's Kudokai allowed him a form of hierro, but it was painful nonetheless.

As Teiko ran backward to make distance between him and his deadly opponent, a large, flexible blade erupted from the ground and scraped his face. He wheeled back around, gasped after seeing four other blades flying toward him, and fired several hado at them to slow them down. After seeing no positive results, he ran in and parried them all systematically.

Saiko: Teiko! You should focus on me!

Teiko tried to turn around, but a spine-crushing kick pounded his back. The Shinigami managed to retain his footing, and threw a slash that tore open Saiko's shoulder and bicep. Saiko merely looked at his former lieutenant with a mixture of pride and shock. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as the two twisted to evade each other's attacks.

Saiko: You're finished, Teiko!

Teiko: Don't bet on it!

Sparks showered the ground as the two panting warriors struck out at each other, each determined not to allow the other to live. Bala and Kido flew out of their battleground as they banged on each other's weapons.

Saiko: Just let it go, Teiko! Get the hell outta my way!

Teiko struck the bridge of his the Espada's nose, slicing cleanly through it, though Saiko still merely smiled.

Saiko: Sasu Kamukoto!

The Captain flashed backward before staggering under the tremendous pain that his wounds were now giving off. Saiko closed in once again, striking quickly at the same spot on Teiko's chest over and over again.

Teiko: Back off!

Teiko slashed in a wide arc, repelling Saiko for a moment. Then, the two sprinted at each other, and each slashed the moment they passed the other. Then, they stood in their battle poses, back to back.

-End-

This is REALLY long, I know, but I wanted to make full use of this amazing song courtesy of Two Steps from Hell.
{The Conclusion - "Who's the master now?"}

They stood silently, waiting for the other to even breathe. Teiko's mask crumbled, his will to keep it intact was slipping. The hole in his chest slowly but surely began to close, his pale face regaining some color. He suddenly stood straight, turning to watch Saiko fall to his knees.

Saiko turned his head, blood pouring from his mouth almost in a steady stream. "You... You bastard..."

Teiko walked slowly over to the crumpled figure, his head shaking in disgust. "There can be no way you will stand to fight again. If you try, I will strike you down."

Saiko stared brazenly at his former Lieutenant. "You have most certainly changed, Teiko." Saiko paused to spit the blood out of his mouth. "But... you will never win...against my-my fellow Espada..."

Teiko watched emotionless as his former Captain collapsed, the last breath leaving his mouth as he hit the ground. For the first time since beggining the battle, Teiko felt remorse as he looked a the broken body of Saiko Rindu.

A small round object suddenly fell out of his pocket, well protected by the strap and cloth. Teiko bent to grab the ball, when he for the first time realized what it was.

It was the Hogyoku.

Teiko hesitated, trembling in fear of it's power. He reached out slowly grasping the small object in his palm. He stood quietly and looked it over, wonder dancing in his eyes. Then he noticed something.

Teiko had seen the real Hogyoku before, it was a soft blue color. This ball was a slightly different hue, a shade of darker turquoise. He smirked.

A replica. Well played, Espada.

Teiko slipped the spoils into his pocket, and sheathed his Zanpakuto, the golden wings dissolving into reiatsu behind him. The armor on his shoulder disappeared as well, fully revealing the extent of his injuries. Teiko was glad to be done with the battle.

He hated to admit it, but it had been painful to see his friend turned enemy die right before his eyes.

Teiko suddenly doubled over, his body wracked with pain, burning all over. The wound on his chest began to bleed more profusely, and his shoulders began to fester. His insides were burning, Teiko could feel blood being forced up his throat and into his mouth. The pain was excruciating, and he obviously was showing it. While on his knees, he made a sudden realization.

He had used Kudokai too long. The limit for him was five minutes. He had used it for more than twenty. Even when using it for less than the set amount of time, he suffered injury, never bad, but he bled.

Now, Teiko was dying. He collapsed, blood pouring from his wounds and mouth. He lay there, silenty letting darkness consume him, yet never letting go of the will to live.
The Captain then awoke several minutes later to the sound of rubble cracking under a footfall. Slowly and painfully, he rose to his hands and knees, hoping someone could heal him. A foot smashed him in the face, turning him over on his back. Another kick later, and he felt one of his ribs break.

Teiko: Uuugh... Who...

His eyes met with those of a man with long, red hair. The man's hand reached down and closed in on Teiko's throat, lifting him into the air while the other one sought out and retrieved the false Hougyoku. He then cast the Captain aside, making sure he smacked against a large rock on his way down.

Teiko: D... Damn....

???: Thank you for holding onto this, Shinigami.

The man tossed the fake Hougyoku into the air, and caught it.

???: I thought he was going to kill you, but apparently not. It figures, seeing as you were the only thing he ever cared about.

Teiko's eyes widened, although that was about all he could do given his current state.

???: I knew he couldn't have done it. To him, it would have been worse than letting himself die. Deep down, he must've been proud.

The man drew his Katana and pointed it at the broken, immobilized Teiko.

???: If it weren't his for his one wish, I'd have intervened and killed you before the battle even started.

The man then resheathed his blade and began walking away. As a Garganta portal opened in front of him, he shot a small blast of energy at Saiko's body, consuming it in fire.

???: If we ever meet again, Shinigami, expect not to be spared.

And with that, Seshen Arojio disappeared into his Garganta, leaving Teiko with only a shocking realization and a merciless pain in his entire body.
Wow a lot has happened!!! Great job guys:) Here, finally is the rest of my post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dust settled and the arrancar was resting on one knee. The long rope of his hair was hanging over one shoulder. He wiped the corner of his bloodied mouth with the back of his hand and studied the streak it left there. His tongue pressed around the inside of his cheek as he searched for the source. Then he spat briefly before fixing her with a loathsome stare.

The captain was across the roof peering down on him with absolute distaste. Her katana rests by her side and red beads slowly trickled down the point dripping to the ground.

Arrancar: “Stop looking at me like that!” He fumes as his anger flared again.

Yua: Her icy blue gaze kept their intensity. “I will look upon you however I please!”

Her face was hardening into a frown and she swiftly sets into her fighting stance, her blade held readily in front of her body. She was about to attack when the sudden drop of spiritual pressure made her freeze. Her head swiveled wide eyed in the direction she thought it was. ‘Teiko?! Oh, please hold on!’ She shouted in her mind.

Arrancar: His dark eyes narrowed into slits. “I’m sick of soul reapers thinking they’re superior to us!” He pushes from his kneeling position and hefted his weapon, reaching his full height. “So I’m going to enjoy this!”

With that he booms and disappears from view. Yua’s hand clenched and grew white at the knuckles while she whips her sword up. She scanned the area around her for the next attack but it never came.

Suddenly, a barrage of red explosions roar down on the buildings in the distance and the screams of people caught in the middle of it were drowned out by more destruction. Above the chaos she could hear gleeful laughter echoing through the rising smoke. Yua bristled instantly at the violence done to her home then shunpos at a blistering pace after the rampaging maniac.

As she bounds over the crumbling rooftops Yua caught glimpses of people running to and fro down in the battered streets. Those who could not fight either hid or went out of their way to help get the injured to safety. Soon she could see his muscular figure blurring through the air over the orange glow of the flaming buildings ahead of her. He was blasting anything that moved in his line of sight.

Arrancar: “Ha ha ha! Death to all of you! Scream until you crumble to ashes!” he laughs while pointing his glowing hand over his victims.

Yua: “You monster!” she bellows as she flashes and tackles him. The cero meant for the people below gets knocked off course and fires up into the ominous clouds. Thunder clapped and the blast paints the sky red for a couple of seconds.

Their bodies go tumbling through the air but they manage to twist around and face one another. He lifts his arms above him and crashes his claymore down on her sword, rasping sharply as steel scraped against steel. She sweeps the shot away and strikes back with a vengeance. Sparks spring lively off their flashing blades. When the captain lunged forward to pierce his stomach he side stepped it and responds with a merciless smack to Yua’s face.

The jarring blow makes her head snap back and her mind spins. Her body has taken a lot but the sharp pain running over her enflamed cheek and the gashes on her side reopening stood out the most at the moment.

She goes crashing into the side of a tower which caused pieces of it crack and fall to the ground far below then she burst out the other side of the building. Falling, she open one eye a fraction and sees the shape of the arrancar leaping out the hole she made. His sword flashing as he dives after her.

Yua: “I’ve had enough of this!”

She flips at the last second and touches down hard on her feet. She steadied herself with her hand and looked up just as his sword was about to split her down the middle. Her body instinctively brings her sword up to halt the strike. Then she pushes up from her crouch and flings him off.

Arrancar: “You little b-!” his curse was halted when a chilled breeze passed from the side.

The captain flashes by him and blood erupts around his shoulder. The thin razor edge of her zanpakuto glides smoothly through the flesh and bone of his limb with surgical precision. He swerves off balance and revolves in the direction the hit pushed him towards. Immediately the pain on the shoulder was becoming a steady burning throb. His claymore falls clankingly to the ground. He lifted his uninjured arm and pressed his hand over the wound to stop the bleeding that was soaking his side and down to his feet.

Yua: “I’d pick that up if I were you…” she said deathly quiet.

The arrancar gulped mouthfuls of air into his lungs. Warmth was escaping from the wound and the draining sensation was making him lightheaded. Slowly he peered up in the direction her voice echoed from and was greeted by the white form of the captain a few yards away. Yua held his severed arm out to the side, her hand in a grip around his wrist. She tossed it on the ground between them.

Yua: “Hado# 54: Haien…” A warping purple wave blankets the twitching appendage in incinerating fire until there was nothing left. “That is nothing compared to what you’ll suffer next!”

He grew numb as she said this.

Yua: She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. “Take them to their graves! Karai Tsume!”

Tremors shake and crack the ground under their feet and vast amounts of bright spiritual pressure surges from deep within her; it discharges into the air and engulfs her body in a spinning mass of burning energy. Inside the maelstrom she hears the beating of wings answer in her mind and she smiles as she opens her eyes again. She lifts her zanpakuto straight and let it’s true form be revealed. The glowing winds spirals around her blade faster and faster until it absorbs the energy.

Then the pressure builds and a wall of fog rushes up around her and shoots out in all directions, the ground was blanketed in white.

The arrancar’s eyes widen as he looks on, the thick unmoving cloud hung quietly in the air where she stood, obscuring her from sight. On the skirts of the blast the mist floated slowly by him and cold mists curled around his ankles. The silence was ringing in his ears.

Arrancar: “What the hell?” he breathed.

“Shi no ōmen!” said a grim voice and suddenly a river of shadowy birds rushed at him. Before he could react, sharp beaks tear into his skin and the next moment the flock soars up into the sky over their heads. The horde croaks menacingly as they circle around their new quarry.

Yua: “You’re called Raik, correct?” she asked stepping out of the fog. Her body was glowing in turquoise reiatsu and her zanpakuto has transformed into a wickedly tapered end of a long broken talon. The hilt was jagged and sharp protruding from the back of the nail like hard dried blood from the quick.

Raik: “How…?” He watches her eerily tilt her head and listen to the gravelly sounds the black birds emits then she locked eyes with her enemy.

Yua: “They told me. They all want a piece of you.” She grins.

Raik snaps out of his shock and promptly picks up his fallen weapon. He spikes his reiatsu and uses sodino, the mist ripples as he appears behind her. She raises her own reiatsu in answer and waits as he sprang at her wildly. She reaches out and takes hold of his approaching arm. He coughs up blood as her black zanpakuto punctures his bare abdomen. “Dammit!”

Yua: “You never stood a chance!” She rips the blade out of his body and kicks him into a nearby wall.

Above them circled the masses of shadowy birds called excitably for more bloodshed. Some adjust their flight patterns to try to swoop in and dive, snapping and cawing with their hungry beaks. She turns to the brandishes her sword to the side flinging his blood on the ground.

The arrancar struggles to get back on his feet but his stomach was on roiling in fire it seemed to him. He bobbed his head up and he saw her coming. He desperately heaves himself up so he wouldn’t be a sitting duck. He stumbles forward and gritted his teeth as he fought to stay balanced. “I’m not done yet!”

Yua: “Zankokuna sokubaku!” she cries and the end of her sword erupted with a long coil of razor sharp chain. She twirls her blade around and sends it lashing around his ankles, twisting around his legs several times. She pulls and whips him up and over, slamming on the ground on the opposite side of her. Breaking the concrete as he lands and his vision was going in and out of focus. The ravens screamed down at him as they pass over in the sky.

She immediately turns on her heels and flicked her blade out sending more constricting chains around his body trapping his one arm to his body. They tighten and bite into his skin, drawing blood as the links dig deeper into his flesh. Raik struggles against them but that only serves to make more wounds. Yua gathers the chains in one hand and holds her sword over them. “Hado # 11: Tsuzuri Raiden!”

The blade crackles against the chains, generating a sizzling electrical current that races down the links and electrocutes him on the spot. He shuts his eyes and his teeth clamp together as he convulses uncontrollably. When the charge ended he was charred and smoked puffed out of his mouth as he tried to breathe.

She walks slowly over to him. The dark circling shapes quicken their rounds, waiting for the command. She waves her sword and the chains pull him forcibly up. His half lidded eyes lower at her.

Yua: “I have wasted too much time on you! Karasu no satsujin!” her sword glows pale green and the shadow ravens go berserk, cawing hungrily down on them. She plunges her blade clean through his chest and the black flock gathers in a phalanx. Yua flashes out of the way as the horde descends on the arrancar, being shredded by sharp beaks and cruel claws as they fought over his dying body. Yua grimly she lowers her blade as he screams one last time and falls silent. The arrancar known as Raik was nothing more than carrion now as the birds eat their fill.

The captain of squad four turns her attention away from the bloodbath and flashes away to find her fallen friend.
big smile
Nice post Siverain! I love her Zanpakuto! OMG it's so cooooooool!
cool
Thanks Link!! That means a lot:) Your posts along with Zordaiks have blown me away! Great battle!!
big smile
Thanks! :D The next thing to think about is how to go along with her finding him, as well as what the Espada do next. :P
[Conclusion! Captain Shuichi's infamous mask]

Captain Shuichi: The battle continues with a series of fast, strong slashes from both combatants. There was a break in the fight and both slid a few feet back. "You're...a...tough one...arrancar" he says has he breathes heavily. "Two down"

Sedre: "I...will...kill...u" also breathing heavily

Captain Shuichi: (Inner monologue) Guess I have no choice but to use THAT. If I use it, there is a possibility that I'll get chewed out for it. But it might be my only way of beating this guy.

Captain Shuichi: "Ugh......What a drag! Here we go" he takes a deep breath before placing his hand over his fave. His hand began to glow and something started covering his face. When the captain removed his hand, he had a Hollow mask on. His eyes were an extremely bright blue and his voice was distorted. "Enough playing around. U DIE HERE!!!" The Hollowfied captain shunpoed in front of Sedre so quickly he had no reaction time and was sliced in the chest. Shuichi turned around and kicked the arrancar in the face and sent him flying.

Sedre: "Too fast" Sedre caught himself but it was too late because Shuichi was already behind him swinging his Zanpakuto. Sedre narrowly escapes the attack but his meat with an elbow to the gut that caused him to spat up blood

Shuichi jumps back as Sedre drops to both knees holding his gut in pain. The arrancar pick up his sword and with all his strength, stood up. "You're persistent, I'll give u that...but this is where u die" Shuichi said before he shunpoed towards Sedre. Captain Shuichi used Tempest Turn to make three illusions and all four stabbed Sedre in the chest. The three faded away, Shuichi pulled out his sword, and placed his hand in front of Sedre.

Captain Shuichi: "Cero" a cobalt blue cero fired from his hand and blasted Sedre. There was nothing left when the cero disipitated and Shuichi removed his mask. He sheathes his zanpakuto and shunpos back to Captain Zalbeseal and the others
over a year ago onix11 said…
Alright, my espada is on Create your own arrancar that was made by crazieone106. He is on page three.
over a year ago gaiaking235 said…
big smile
I created an espada also can I use it in this rp. His name is ignis.
Onix, your character's awesome, just saying.

In other words, I'll be absent for two-three days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh, and Gaiaking, go for it!
Woohoo thx
Ignis
Male
Race: Arrancar
Height: 5'9
Hair: Silver spiky hair in the front that is slicked back into a ponytail that ends at his shoulder-blades.
Eyes a deep blue color

Personality: Ignis signifies intense boredom in everything, lacking in all other emotion. However he will put up a facade and act as if he has them as a joke. Ignis will only fight when he deems his opponent strong enough to amusee him. Ignis left hueco mundo searching for the hogyoku but always somehow ended up just missing it.
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
Wow...I've been gone for too long. It's been awhile so i guess I'll go back to where I stopped, read on from there. I'm back and ready.
{The Rescue}

Teiko lay motionless, his body numb. He was falling in and out of consciousness, his vision blurring every time he blinked. His throat was coated in thick blood, and his body was spattered with it. His broken body only made him look pitiful. His countless lacerations and festering wounds were bleeding constantly.

Teiko tried his hardest to move. "Damn... God...dammit..." He managed to lift his arms to his sides, and place his hands on the ground to support himself. He pushed upwards, and heaved. He managed to stand gruffly after a few tries. He was uncomfortably slouching forward, the pain now returning.

Suddenly, as Teiko began to make his way out of the crater, Yua appeared about twenty meters ahead of him.

Her eyes opened wide as she laid eyes Teiko's bloody, battered body. "Teiko!"

She ran to his side and caught her fallen comrade as he collapsed, passing out completely. She stared for a moment, gazing down at his childish form. He was wounded almost to the point of death. She draped his arm around her shoulder and flash stepped away.

As she arrived at the fourth squad barracks, she burst through the door, panting. All of the other nurses stopped and stared. Most of the other patients, namely the captains who had been hospitalized were standing around, regaining mobility. They too, were staring. But not in fascination.

They were staring in horror.

Yua's anger suddenly flared up. "What are you waiting for?! Get him to his bed!" she shouted at the nurses. They all jumped into action, like windup toys.

Moments later, Teiko was laying in a bed, surrounded by nurses preparing his body for surgery. He had been left in only the bottom half of his robe, his chest covered in thick, dark blood. Yua appeared behind his bed, shooing them all away. This was something that required absolute focus. She could not be distracted.

All the others fawned and worried outside the room. They made themselves heard as they began asking Yua if he would be alright.
But she ignored them. She had to focus. She was halfway through the surgery, and it wasn't looking so good.

But she continued on, determined more than ever before, to save a life.

Moments later, a figure of small stature appeared in the doorway. His ankle long braid swaying as he walked briskly past the nurses. He nodded in turn to each of the other captains as he passed. He stood quietly by the door, leaning against the frame.

He smiled solemnly to all who stood before him. "Why hello there." the Captain said quietly.

Mikazuki was the first to speak up. She walked to the front of the group, still being supported by Hayyel. "Ezretha!" she shouted brazenly. "Where on earth have you been?!"

Ezretha spoke calmly as he replied. "All over the world. I was sent out there to take care of some of the Hollow problems in places like America, and Italy. It took a long time, but i reached my quota."

Mikazuki's eyes flashed. "All over the world?" She staggered away from Hayyel, gripping the much smaller Captain by the shoulders. "Why did it take you so long?!" she shouted impatiently.

Ezretha's eyes turned cold. "It was not my decision. Kami is the one who sent me out. I came back as soon as I heard that you had all been attacked."

Mikazuki loosened her grip. "You sure could have helped us out if you'd gotten here sooner..." she muttered as she let him go.

Hayyel spoke up. "Captain, you should really lie down again."

Mikazuki turned her hard gaze on Hayyel, making him flinch. "I'll do no such thing until I'm certain that Teiko is going to live for at least the night."

Ezretha smiled at this. "You're sense of camaraderie is strong." Mikazuki smiled at him, but it was a painful smile.

Yua slid open the door, her face grim. All the others circled her as she lifted her head. "He'll need to be watched constantly. He is still very close to death. Any more blood loss could be fatal..."

All was silent as they looked at the Captain of squad four, who seemed to be crying. But nobody was able to tell.

Mikazuki lumbered over to her slowly, placing her hands on her shoulders. "Hey now..."

Yua, being overcome by emotion began to weep. "He's only a boy..."

Her sobs could be heard throughout the barracks as she stood surrounded by her friends and subordinates.
Ooh ooh I'm gonna go next k. Ima gonna fight external if that's ok.
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
Behind Ezretha's solemn smile, he felt pain of utmost severity. Yes, they were Kami's orders, he thought, but he should've known about this sooner. He hadn't been around long, not even to know the other capitains beyond their names. Teiko, besides his Zanpakuto, was his only friend. He didn't dare speak to the other captains, in fear of facing his shame. He would remain with Teiko and have his entire division be on constant guard. But now, he sat against the wall, and placed his Shikai on his lap.
Within the dark room of his mind, Ziin sat across a low lying table, set with a kettle and two cups. On the other side, a girl what looked to be a shrine maiden sat, sipping Ezretha's nightshade tea. Her purple hair curled on the floor near her knees and her eyes were soft and inviting.
"Hello, Ezretha." She crooned a smooth voice.
"Hello, Ketsueki. I have a question. Am I a bad friend for not stopping what happened to Teiko?" He gripped his knees, digging in his fingers.
"Ezretha, you should know better. I understand you feel guilty, but there was nothing you can do." She said as she set down her cup, her hands retreating to her lap.
"That's the point. I couldn't do anything. Couldn't stop it. I'm the captain of the Swordsmanship Division, I should've been on the front lines! Not out for work leave!" His enraged words echoed in the dark chamber.
"Isishio! I thought I taught you better! You can't dwell on what's happened. If you want to help, don't let this happen again." She stood and bowed and walked into the darkness, it ebbing and swallowing her figure. And from there, Captain Isishio was left in his own thoughts.
Ignis flitted through the seireitei analyzing the damage caused by the savages. He sonido's around looking for the 4th squad barracks he was charged with decimating.
"This is really a drag", he says sighing. " But these are direct orders from the top."
Ignis finds a building with people scrambling with the injured.
"I guess this is the place. Maybe I can get a fight out of this."
Ignis jumps from the adjacent building and practically walks through the door startling everyone. A man appears from from a room with a fainted child.
"Who are you arranger and what is your business here?" asks the man.
Ignis walks back out the door. "I guess there won't be any amusement here." Ignis sonido's away as the man from before trys to cut him down from behind.
"Like I asked you before arrancar, what is your business here?!"
smile
All right nice posts! Good to have you back Man-of-Arcane:) And welcome aboard Onix and Gaiaking! Cool Espada! I have alot of homework but I will try to write my next post when I can, hopefully it won't take forever!
Okie dokie XD
[A Shattered Will]

Kakura sat on a bed in Squad 4's barracks. One of the nurses gently wrapped his arm in a bandage. He sat in silence, taking the pain. His mood was greatly depressed; he'd heard about Teiko's condition. After all the effort he put in, he got beaten by an arrancar and let Teiko get hurt. His fist on his right arm tightened, while the pain from his left further enhanced his anger at himself. The nurse finished up and left, while Kakura muttered his thanks. Kakura sat there, thoughts coursing through his head about what the others would think about him. His thoughts were interupted by a presence standing in the doorway. He looked up to find it was Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: (Her eyes were hard, piercing his very being) I'm surprised you could show your face again, Captain Kurotsuki. Letting young Teiko get hurt like that. And after you promised to look after him. (Kakura's head just lowered, his body quivering) What? No response? (She walked through the doorway and carefully closed the door behind her) What has happened to the colourful character we all know and love?

Kakura stood up and walked past Captain Aosu. He said nothing, only brushing shoulders with her as he left the room.

Kakura walked out the barracks. He headed towards the Tea Room. His head faced the floor most of the journey and he had to mutter appologies to the people he knocked into on the way. He was oblivous to everything apart from the thoughts swirling in his head.

As he reached the Tea Room door, he raised his head and sighed. He opened the door and went and sat at the corner table, where the little group of captains he was so fond of sat regularly. The waitress who usually served the group rushed over to him.

Waitress: (She had the artifical smile plastered on her face as she sauntered up to the table. The smile immediately was replaced with a look of surprise as she noticed he was alone) Oh, on your own today, Captain Kurotsuki?

Kakura: (He nodded slowly) Sorry if this is rather rude but could we disperse with the pleasantries...Can I have two bottles of Sake?

The waitress nodded. The look on his face said that would be all he was ordering.

Kakura waited patiently for his sake, staring up at the mural that adorned the far wall. He slowly removed his zanpakuto and placed it on the table as the waitress bussled over and gave him his sake. He muttered his thanks and took a long gulp from one of the bottles, staring out the window, gazing at the beautiful sunset, wishing for the day to end.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Head-Captain Sureiya walked through the streets of HIS Soul Society feeling ashamed that he watched and did nothing while the Arrancar destroyed everything and he thought back to his fight with Take.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­-
Kami sat atop his Bankai staring down at Take.
Take: Impressive shinigami.
Kami: (Kami seemed slightly away from the fight then he de-activated his Bankai) You are more impressive than I am Arrancar. Keeping me here while you attack the seireitei but now I have to end this quickly.
Take: So they did have a plan. But how do you intend to end this quickly?
Kami: Bakudo 87 Death void. (The area around Kami and Take become surrounded in a black dome.)
Lieutenant Hatsuna was elsewhere in Hueco Mundo
Nuvem: Where did the Head-Captains Reiatsu go?
Kami and take still stand inside the some then Kami brandishes his blade towards Take.
Take: What is this?
Kami: This is a Bakudo I developed when I was just a student it hides the reiatsu of anyone inside it. It is designed so that I can freely move without hurting others hut my enemies. I am sorry about what I am about to do.
Kami can hear a whisper inside his head. "Is it my turn now?"
Kami: Ya it's your turn now.
Take: What the hell is that supposed to mean.
Kami places a hand over his face and black reiatsu appears from below his feet and covers him in a cloak and a hood falls over his face so no one can see it.
Take: What did you just do?
A boom so loud it seemed like thunder can be heard inside the some and Jami dissapears.
Take: Where did you go Shinigami?
Kami: (Kami appears behind Take and sticks his head over Take shoulder.) I'm here. Cero.
A large black Cero crushes Take as it devours his back.
Kami: You will not die from this but i have to return to the Soul Society. I will kill you some other time.
T
Both the dome and Kami's cloak dissapear.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Kami continues to walk down the streets of the Seireitei.
Kami: How could I let this happen to all my captains especially Teiko.
Kami spots a local tea house and walks straight to it through the doors.
Waitress:(The waitress bows to greet the incoming customer.) Welcome to our tea house!
The Waitress looks up and anyone around could see that she just realized that she made a grave mistake.
Waitress: I'm so sorry Head-Captain Sir!
Kami: It's fine my dear. But what about you Kakura are you here for the same reason I am? To drown your sorrows in sake.
Kakura: I believe I am sir.
Kami walked over to Kakura's table.
Kami: Do you mind if I join you then?
Kakura poured some sake for the Head-Captain.
Kakura: Not at all sir I could use someone in as much pain as I am.
Captain Shuichi walked through the streets of Soul Society rubbing his cheek as he thought of what happened a few minutes earlier in the 5th squad barracks

Captain Shuichi walks into the barracks and is immediately meet with a hard slap to the face by his lieutenant

Shuichi: What was that for????

Kaiya: Hollow bastard!

Shuichi: I was going to tell u

Kaiya: When!

Shuichi: When I felt like we could trust each other more considering I became your Captain a week ago

Kaiya: Whatever...Just go!
_________________________________________­___­__

Captain Shuichi is wondering what will happen to him considering he is a Visored but didnt tell any one. He stops in front of the local tea house and walks in. He is greeted by the waitress

Waitress: "Welcome to our tea house, Captain Shuichi" she bows to him. "R u meeting the other captains?"

Shuichi: What other captains?

Waitress: "Look" she points to the corner table where Captain Kakura Kurotsuki and Head-Captain Kami Sureiya were sitting

Kami: spots Captain Shuichi as he turns around to head out the door. "Captain Shuichi, come join us for a drink!

Shuichi turns back around and walks over to the table and sits down next to the Head-Captain. He has a nervous look as Sureiya pours him a drink

Kami: How r u today?

Kai: A little sore from the battle but Im fine

Kai drank the cup of sake and was poured another

Kai: I heard about Captain Seishin. I really hope he is doing fine

Kakura: We all hope so too

Kai: Head-Captain, I will feel much better if I told u this

Kami: What?

Kai: Im a visored and I know that is forbidden for a Captain but u were going to find out eventually so I thought I'd spare u the trouble. I dont know if it matters now but I'd like to stay as captain. I"ll give u time think about it and I'll respect your decision whatever it may be. Thank u for the drink

Kai gets up and starts walking to the door