Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2498

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: .... I don't have a single clue....
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Ragnarok: Fine I'll let you talk it over *she'd walk away to let them speak.*

Hikari: I don't think we should do this. I mean killing an NPC here is like killing a person it's not right.

Asuna: But what if her questline is tied to the requirements for getting to the 5th floor?
Kaguya: Grr, I don't want to get rid of her, but I don't feel like having NPC death on my hands..
Asuna: So...We won't kill the Elder.

Hikari: Yeah that's the best....did you hear that?
*Foot steps could be heard then furocious clanging of blades towards the direction Ragnarok had walked.*

Asuna: Oh no. What now?
Kaguya: Investigation,
*As the trio walked to the noise they saw the solo player battling Ragnarok. He was standing his own ground and Ragnarok seemed to be equally matched. The bloodlust in this battle was intense.*

Asuna: Kirito what're you doing!?!

Kirito: Asuna? *Ragnarok then slashed him hard enough in the midsection to toss him a few feet back into a tree while he was distracted. His Hp bar dropped a small fraction.*

Hikari: why're you fighting Ragnarok?

Kirito: I went to the village of the ancients and they explained the situation.
I have been given a rare quest to kill the destroyer of all worlds Ragnarok.

Ragnarok: Foolish mortal your strength is nowhere near mine.....
*though she said this the young child was gasping for air. It was obvious the boy was tiring her out.*
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: Hold it! Stop this!
Kirito: Why defend her?

Hikari: there's no proof that she's this destroyer of the world!

Kirito: then how can she call on the powers of darkness like this?
Kaguya: Maybe it's just some kind of Unique Skill.
Kirito: Fine! *he'd slowly raise his blade towards Ragnarok.*
Speak what are you?

Ragnarok: I'm sorry but my coding restricts me from speaking further of my past until the next quest in my storyline has been completed.

Kirito: And what is this quest?

Asuna:....she... She wants us to kill the Elder.

Kirito: What!?!

Hikari: Don't Try to act like she's so bad that evil man sent you here to kill a child!
Kaguya: We're advancing through.
Kirito: then you'll have to go through me.
Kaguya: Look, I don't feel like fighting you... You seem more like an ally than an enemy.
Kirito: Then move out of my way. I will finish this quest.
Kaguya: Tch, sorry but that just won't do. I'm not letting you get to her. If you really want her, *he'd draw his sword* Then you'd better get through me.
*He'd run with intense speed getting to Kaguya before he could react. He then stopped his blade at Kaguya's neck.*

Kirito: Give up. You're out classed.
Kaguya: Am I really? Beta Tester... Tell me, was Ragnarok in the beta?
Kirito:...So you figured it out.
*He'd sheathe his blade and would begin to talk normally.*
No She seems to be a new addition to SAO. Though I don't know her purpose in this game. Ragnarok in legend is a series of future events, including a great battle foretold to ultimately result in the death of the gods. The world will then be drowned in water and reborn again. This time more fertile. Then the remaining gods that managed to survive will meet and the world will begin anew.
So I'm assuming that this NPC "Ragnarok" will not do us any good in trying to clear SAO, but possibly hinder us from completing our goal.
Kaguya: ... Hikari....
Hikari:...This doesn't look good.

Asuna: ..Wait..where's Ragnarok!?!

*As the group looked around they noticed they were alone.*

Kirito: Dammit! She knows we know and she took off...
Kaguya: .... Then what next?
Hikari: She wanted us to...Kill the Elder!

Kirito: We have to get to the village or else this will be bad!
Kaguya: Hikari, when it comes down to it, tell me.... What'll your decision be?
Hikari: ...I don't know...though we haven't spent much time together. I've kind've gotten used to her face.
Kaguya: But you've got to make a decision... You could take her out... Let her live.... Or a third choice.... Run from it all because you can't do anything.
Hikari:...Fine..if anyone is gonna end her it'll be me...
*though she said this she didn't sound believable.*
Kaguya: So I question this..... Can you really do it?
Hikari:I...

Kirito: We have to go!

*Kirito and Asuna would run off while Hikari stood in silence*
Kaguya: You said you could... But is it something your heart can take? Your mouth says yes, but I see in your eyes... That you can't...
Hikari: She's just a child...I can't. Here death is as real for us as it is for the,....I can't.. I just can't ... I'm sorry.
*She'd then begin to cry realizing how weak she really was*
Kaguya: *he'd wipe the tears from her face* Listen, we all have things we can't do... Like you.... I did something I had to regret. *the flashback keeps replaying in his head* Tohru.....
Hikari: But why!?! Why do things have to be so hard...I'm not even out of High School yet..And I have to kill a child! I can't
Kaguya: And it's understood, you see her as more than just an addition to SAO, you see her as a human being. And whatever decision you make... I promise you... I can respect it.
Hikari:..She'll live...They'll all live!
*She'd then begin to run towards the town*
Kaguya: *He'd follow* [Your resolve is growing more than ever]
*As they approached the town the saw flames rising high into the sky. As they got closer they saw Ragnarok and her Imp now battling Kirito and Asuna. They village Elder was behind them he was injured severely but he was alive.*

Hikari: Ragnarok! Stop Please!
Kaguya: .... Listen to us Ragnarok, you're not truly a destroyer, because even I can see it, you're more than just some addition to a game, I can see inside of you... You're a human being, if you can just see it Ragnarok, you can keep venturing with us...
Ragnarok: It can't be helped Kaguya. It is my fate. I must do this.
Kaguya: .... Damn it... Open your eyes will ya...
Kirito:...Should we?
Asuna: Wait let's give him some more time.
Hikari:...

Ragnarok: Why do you care so much? I am nothing, but bits of data!
Kaguya: Not to us! You're more than just bits of data. You're an ally to us. You may only see yourself as bits of data, but I see you as a friend and a human in SAO.
Ragnarok:....Friend? *She'd begin to wobble she'd then cry slightly.*
I....I don't want to..., I have to if I don't follow my questline I'll be disposed of by the system.
Kaguya: And if they want to dispose of you.... then they'll have to take me too,
Ragnarok: You don't understand! This game...it's always being monitered for breaking my speech pattern I've probably already been detected. They won't hunt me down...they'll delete me. It's a simple code that has to be sent to the mainframe.....and I'll be gone.
Kaguya: Then somehow there'll be another way to break you out from this.
Ragnarok: You must...kill the Elder.
Kaguya: ....
Hikari: No!

Ragnarok: Once he is dead my questline will be complete and I will be free.

Elder: Don't believe that demon!
Kaguya: And you not opening your eyes is only making this harder Ragnarok... Damn it.... Can't you see.... All we can really try to do is compromise..... Killing either of you won't do any good....
Ragnarok: Then I'll have to do it myself!

Hikari: WAIT!
*She'd vanish and would reappear behind the Elder and stabbed him through the forehead which caused him to shatter almost instantly.*

Asuna: Oh no..

Kirito: Dammit I know I shouldn't have trusted her.

Hikari: What now...?