Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2498

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"... I just don't know what to do... I tried buying her freedom, and I only lost." Sothe confesses, then blinks and sends her a friend request. "Seems like something long over do." He smiles weakly.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Sothes Rp Post]

*Ia accepted it and then looked at the ground.*
Ia:..maybe there's nothing you can do for her?
I know...it's not a pretty thought, but...Sothe..you can't save everyone.
Sothe~
"... I know." He sighs, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve. "But I have to try, la, imagine if it were you in that place? Wouldn't you want to be free, more than anything?"
last edited over a year ago
Ia:...But Sothe..murder?
That's a serious crime..
*She'd look at the ground and began to shake with fear out of worry of what would happen to Sothe after he put his plan into motion.*
Sothe~
"... Maybe I don't have to kill him." He murmurs, closing his eyes to piece it all together. "If I can force him into a duel he'll have to either fight and die, or I'll leave him with one other option, to admit what he's done in front of you, the witness."
Ia: *She'd slightly giggle.*
I could just say that what he was doing was going on?
Or we can get him to admit it in front of a guard?
Sothe~
"Right... The problem is getting the guard to help." He shakes his head, then stares at the ground. "Kieran... let me message him, he's got some pull in the Knight of Blood Oath, maybe he could help us?"
Ia: Kieran?
Who's he?
*She'd put her hand to her mouth while slightly bending over revealing how truly confused she really was.*
Sothe~
"The red head knight from before, don't you remember? You gave him those carrots." He says, gently lending his arm out to her shoulder. "He'll know what to do." Sothe smiles, trying to convince her not to worry, where in fact he himself felt powerless.
Ia: Oh you mean Kenta? Hey that plan just might work if we have a well respected warrior on our side.
*She'd jump with joy and began to pace the alley.*
So how will we get him to get here? When he does get here what do we say?
Sothe~
"Yeah, sorry I used to know someone named Kieran, I just got a little mixed up, sorry." He tells her then smiles at her happiness. "We'll tell him the truth." Sothe nods, then offers her his hand. "We need a place to meet him."
*She'd happily take his hand and would begin to blush as she looked at his kind face.*
Ia: Where do you have in mind?
Sothe~
"The abandoned keep just west of town, it's like a meeting point for parties setting out into the desert." He tells her and begins to message his friend;

[Kenta,
Hey there Brawn, I could really use a hand with something. A tragedy of someone close to my frined has caused the situation to spiral out of control. Surely a Knight such as yourself would come and help a friend in need.
Meet us at the keep just west of the town where we last saw each other.]
*Within a few minutes of waiting he received a new message once opened it read.*

[Sothe.
...that might be bit tricky.. See I'm with my guild right now, but if you came to the front lines we could discuss this better. I'm sorry for such a demanding request, but I'm stationed in Akakawa Reprise. If you come ask around for me I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction :D]

Ia: What'd he say?
Sothe~
"... The front lines." He says wide-eyed, starring at the message. "We need to go to the front lines..."
Ia: The front lines?.. That's on floor 4 right?
Hmm I haven't been to floor 4. So I don't think I can warp us to any of the towns.
Sothe~
"I've only been there once and I only remember one town... Kornwall." He mutters the last bit, trying to remember his last duel's location name.
Ia: Well where do you think he wants us to meet him?
If we don't know the name of the dungeon or field or whatever's up there we'll never find him.
Sothe~
"Hold on..." He begins to skim the message one more time. "Akakawa Reprise..." Sothe taps the words on his menu then turns towards la. "la, I don't know If I want you on the front lines... If anything happened, I'd never forgive myself."
*She'd pout and crossed her arms playfully,*

Ia: Sothe. I am an adult Hmph. I am also an ace warrior just you wait and see. I will practice really hard and you won't have to worry anymore.
*Her expression became concerned and she'd turn her face to him slowly.*
Okay?
Sothe~
"Okay-okay." He chuckles, gesturing with his hand s for her to calm down. "Alright, we'll go together, but the second we see trouble you use a warp crystal, got it?"
Ia:...Warp crystal?
*As she said this her head tilted and her face became confused and doubtful.*
Are you making these things up?

*As she sad this Sothe realized for the last few months she has been locked inside town after town rarely leaving to level up so she was still very new to the game.*
Sothe~
"Right... I'll explain later, c'mon." Sothe nods, then takes her to the town's warp platform. "Teleport Akakawa Reprise"
Ia: Teleport Akawaka Reprise!
*As they lifted their hands another thee familiar blue portal appeared and on the other side they saw a peaceful farming town with large plains, but behind the peaceful town was a large dungeon surrounded by a forest.*
I don't understand Akakawa translates to "Red River" I assumed it was going to be full of war and blood shed? I'm kind of relieved though.
Ia: Teleport Akawaka Reprise!
*As they lifted their hands another thee familiar blue portal appeared
Sothe~
"... Huh, yeah me too, do you have any col for a room at the inn?" He asks, stepping off the platform. "When we get back it'll probably be dark."
*She'd step over as well slightly excited by the new town.*
Ia: Yes I have more than enoug.
*She'd then giggle and began to walk down the dirt roads.*
So where do you think we'll find him?
Sothe~
"Probably outside the dungeon, that'd be my guess..." He mutters, smiling a little. "... la, do you think we can save her?"
Ia:..well.. It might be a tricky situations, but..
*She'd turn to him and began to blush.*
Sothe you can do anything..
Sothe~
"What do you mean by that?" He asks, with an eyebrow raised.
*She'd become red and looked at the ground.*
Ia: Nothing thing at all hehehe..

*As they spoke a familiar voice traveled down thee street.*
Kenta: there you 2 are!
*He'd walk down the dirt road waving with his bulky armor stopping his arm mud wave.*
Sothe~
"What?!" He laughs, just as Kenta showed up. "Well if it isn't Brawn and no brains... Thanks for wanting to help." He says, shaking the towering knight's hand.
*Kenta grins and crushes Sothe's hand momentarily then releases it.*
Kenta: Now let's make this quick. I have to reach a new level height as an order from my Guild Master so what's up?

Ia: Well..Sothe?
Sothe~
He holds his hand back, then looks down slightly. "there's this girl on floor three, she's in a known... Prostitution ring... Against her will."
Kenta: Ah..wha..what do you want me to do about that?
*He didn't mean to sounds rude, but he was genuinely confused about what Sothe needed him to do.*
Sothe~
"... We have to save her." He shakes his head, then looks up at the man. "I need you to bring this up to your commander, try and get him to do something... Kenta... She's alone and scared, not to mention pretty?" He tilts his head, trying to convince the Knight.
Kenta:..I'd like too, but...you do realize we're simply a guild...I mean..maybe
I'll see what I can do.
*He'd pat Sothe on the shoulder*
You did the right thing.
*He'd then begin to message someone from his main menu. Within a few minutes he got a reply.*
Commander Heathcliff...would like to have a word with you?
Sothe~
"Heathcliff?" He blinks. "Wh-What's he want with me...?" Sothe asks, stepping back slightly.
*Kenta sighed then gave Sothe a thumbs up and smile*
Kenta: Don't worry! I'm sure he just wants to know the details of this operation

Ia: Where is he?

Kenta: Sadly within the dungeon as we speak. We were close to finding the boss so he and Asuna went in to test things out and scout on their own. He told me to guide you guys, because they're resting right now and I am one of his strongest warriors.
*He'd turn the thumbs up so that he was pointing to himself while smiling.*
So add me to your party.

Ia: We aren't in one. Sothe form a party and add us.
*They'd both smile and wait for Sothe to start off their mission.*
Sothe~
"Alright." He mutters, inviting each of them to a party. "Kenta you protect her." He glares at him, then nods. "Okay, take us to your leader."
Kenta: Hahahaha You were waiting to say that one were you?
*He said this as he nodded to say that he'd guard Ia with his life. The group then walked through the town of vendors and saw many battle ready players shopping for food and healing items every now and then armor and weaponry.*
You two should probably prepare as well. As the latest dungeon unlocked for the staircase it'll be tough. So we better be prepared.

Ia: I'm ready are you ready Sothe?
Sothe~
"I've got some healing potions left and of course new armor, so I should be fine." He says, not mentioning the fact he was completely broke.
*Kenta nodded and lead the two to the entrance of the large dungeon.*
Kenta: There are many paths within this dungeon luckily I know the way partly.

Ia: Partly?

Kenta: See I'm usually stationed on floor 2 of the dungeon to stop Monsters from sneaking up on our scouting party. It's a very good strategy. So from there we're on our own.
Beware. This is floor 4 meaning level 30-35 characters come here to level grind. I myself have only reached level 32 so when a monster appears take no chances. If we have the opportunity to escape from a battle take it.

Ia: But how will we gain experience?

Kenta: *He'd sigh loudly and would then smile at the girl*
Okay then. I guess it's okay to fight a few battles.

*She'd then smile back with joy.*
*Kenta nodded and lead the two to the entrance of the large dungeon.*
Kenta: There are many paths wi
Sothe~
He grins at her determination, then crossed his arms. "Afraid we can't handle a few monsters?"
*Kenta would rub the back of his head while laughing loudly as he usually did.*
Kenta: Hahaha you said it not me.

*Ia then ran past him and opened the vine covered doors to reveal a large room with a staircase at the end Ia then began to jog through the room giggling with every step proving that she could handle any monster that came her way.*

Kenta: Ia wait! It's dangerous in there!
*He quickly ran behind her trying to catch up, but his bulky armor was weighing him down.*
*Kenta would rub the back of his head while laughing loudly as he usually did.*
Kenta: Hahaha you sa
Sothe~
"la!" He shouts, sprinting after her. Sothe instinctively drew his sword and ran to her side. "Listen to me, you don't have anything to me, la. Please don't risk your life like that." He pleads, looking about the room for anything that moved.
*As they stood and Kenta caught up he equipped his axe and took a battle stance. Ia then laughed and said.*
Ia: Don't worry Sothe I'm fine see? I just wanted to prove I could handle these monsters.

*As she said this a shadow began to form on the steps. In seconds the armor of a dark knight stood before them with a stunning blade of great wealth.*

Kenta: Only one of em this time aye?
Be careful guys these things have crazy defense. To do serious damage with need a piercing weapon like a spear.

Ia: Hehehe.
*She'd equip her pole arm and readied herself for battle.

Kenta: Hahaha I appreciate the thought, but you'd better go no where near it.
*As they stood and Kenta caught up he equipped his axe and took a battle stance. Ia then laughed and
Sothe~

"la, only attack when I when we've given you an opening, okay?" He tells la, adjusting position for his own fighting style. "If we keep up the momentum, I'm sure we can win this!"
*Kenta would raise his large blue axe with both hands and prepared a stance of stability and stared down the opponent while grinning.*
Kenta: Hahaha with me on your side we're going to win no matter what!

Ia: Okay Sothe I understand.
*She'd wield her pole arm in a defensive stance readying herself for any enemy movements while the night simply raised it's large noble blade with one hand.*

(The Battle order Sothe, Ia, Kenta, Dark Knight.)
Sothe~
He then starts off in a mad dash around the Knight, keeping low. Sothe then jumps up from behind, slashing a wide arc across its back.
*The knight stumbled forward allowing Kenta to move in and slam his axe into it's side skidding the knight to the left and dropping it's Hp deeper into the green.*

Kenta: I told you this thing was tough.
*The knight then began to sprint towards Kenta. Kenta raised his axe into the are and defended against the knight's mighty blow, but took impact damage in the process.*

[Kenta]
Hp: 1,800 - 72 = 1,728

Kenta: Now Sothe and Ia!