Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2498

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"Let's do It!" Sothe nods. "I'll Block and you hit em, then we'll switch."
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
(Rp the motions someone this is leaving me at a cliff hanger lol)
(They're just standing there, jeez ;-)
(Jeez is right conduct this mater plan you're both injured the monster is injured, but heavily dangerous it's getting goood.)
(Sothe isn't worried so much about himself as he is Kayuga and the others. that's why he suggested blocking.)
(True but remember it's blade and how it can decrease the durability of an item, because of the temperatures it emits.)
(And wasn't Kayuga's blade already damaged? Whereas Sothe's is brand new?
(Yes just warning you nothing worse han having your weapon shatter mid battle leaving you defenseless.)
(Here's the point where a tank would help ;-)
(Who Kaguya? Lol he uses light armor to medium weight armor he's not much of a tank just has a heavy hitting blade. The only reason he's taking less damage than you is that he has a higher lvl lol.)
(I meant a real Tank like a *BOOM* type tank ;-)
(Omg no and so much winking is something in your eye? lol)
last edited over a year ago
;-) .
(Gosh I'm just sitting here waiting for an epic battle to continue so we can move onto another epic one this will get goood if finished lol)
(If I'm not mistaken it's Kayuga's turn?)
(Yeah he hasn't been respondng in any rp's lately probably busy lol)
(La suddenly throws a rock at Kayuga, knocking him out so the others could finish the fight)
(OMG lol her name is IA as in Eye A I just never corrected you X3 Ya know the picture and name I used for her is a Vocaloid lol)
(Shh! I don't understand your crazy person words, speak more engliss please.)
(OMFG SAO is a Japanese game ya boob lol)
(O_O ... You Don't Say, hehehe)
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: Whenever you're ready Sothe.
(It's Kayuga's turn If I'm not mistaken.)
Sothe~
"Alright, let's take this thing out once and for all." Sothe nods, and starts towards the Demon, keeping his blade low, ready to strike.
Kaguya: *He charged forward at the monster* Sothe! Get Ready!!!
Sothe~
He twists his wrist and hunches over, sprinting at full speed. Sothe was now ready to pounce as soon as Kayuga attacked. "Got it!"
Kaguya: *He then began to initiate a frontal assault on the monster*
*As they struck from opposite sides the Fomor Knight knew he could only defend against 1 of them. He chose Kaguya seeing as how his blade was far grater than Sothe's. As Sothe struck him in the back his strength left him and he fell to his knees. Though in the process of attacking Kaguya's blade began to grow multiple deep scratches and had burn marks across the center of the blade. The Fomor Knight's Hp then dropped to zero and it began to glow a bright blue and then shattered into multiple pieces.
In an instant both Sothe, Hikari, and Ia got system updates. Though only those three leveled up every party member recieved 500 Col. In an instant both Sothe and Kaguya received another system update.*
<Kaguya has unlocked the Two Handed Sword Skill Tree and has unlocked the following Sword Skill>

«Avalanche»
Avalanche is a high-hitting charge-type skill that consists of a single downward vertical slash. Even if blocked, the defender would be temporarily stunned due to the impact, buying the attacker time to ready their stance again. As it is a two-handed Sword Skill, it cannot be deflected by just 1 hit from a one-handed sword.

(In preparation for this skill, the user bends his lower body a little, assuming an overhead position with the sword. Once the sword is dragged a bit back, the Sword Skill is initiated.) This Sword Skill Costs 50 Sp.

<Sothe has unlocked the One Handed Sword Skill Tree and has unlocked the following Sword Skill>

«Vertical»
Vertical consists of a single slash from top to bottom. Although it is a beginner skill, it is much more powerful than a simple, non-system assisted, vertical swing with a sword.

(The skill is activated by spreading one's feet out to the front and back and then holding one's sword up as though letting it rest atop one's shoulder) This Sword Skill Costs 30 Sp.

Sothe Lvl: 23
Hp: 1350
Sp: 240

Ia Lvl: 20
Hp: 1200
Sp: 210

Hikari Lvl: 24
Hp: 1400
Sp: 250

*Ia and Hikari then ran to the center of the room screaming with joy and cheering their teammates on.*

Hikari: Congrats on the sword skills guys!

Ia: Sothe Kaguya you two were amazing!

Sothe~
He brushes off his pants and walks over to Kayuga and offers his hand to be shaken. "Nice work, we sure made quite the team." Sothe nods.
Hikari: Suuure ignore your back up.
*She'd pout and would cross her arms.*

Ia: That boss leveled us up twice Sothe!

Hikari: Sadly that wasn't the boss of this dungeon.

Ia: What?

Hikari: That was just a trial to see if we're ready for the boss. The second room is the next trial The Fomor Assassin that drops the Rapier we're looking for. After that my party had to turn around. It cost us 2 party members and we knew if we went on to the third challenge that'd be the end of us.
Sothe~
"I see, well either way, I'm gonna be heading in that direction." Sothe says.
Hikari: What are you crazy?
You saw that thing! It nearly killed you two. I thought since we had leveled up it'd be a lot easier, but this is still difficult...

Ia: Should we leave then?

Hikari: No...*She'd sigh.*
I'll just have to help them this time around. The Assassin uses light armor and Senbon along with a Kodachi. Though in battle if I remember correctly she can move at high speeds and play tricks on your eyes. It's very difficult to describe I know, but you always have to keep moving while fighting her or else it'll end very badly for you.
Sothe~
"Well running is something I do best." He smiles, then turns towards the three of them. "I want to thank you all, this has been quite the adventure." Sothe nods, then starts towards the next room.
Hikari: *Sigh* At least let your Hp regenerate before we all go to our deaths.
*She'd grab him by the shoulder and sat him down. Ia then sat down and so did Hikari. As he sat Sothe along with the group heard Sothe's stomach growl since instead of eating with Hikari he and Kaguya both placed their food in their inventory.*

Ia: Hehehe Sothe are you hungry?
Sothe~
"... I haven't really thought about it, I guess I am." He mutters quietly, then folded his legs for a more comfortable positioning. "How are you doing, la?"
Ia: Oh um.
*She'd blush and look down. She'd then kindly look back at him.*
I'm okay. I'm not hungry my hunger rarely ever falls below 75.

Hikari: Hmm. So.
*She'd switch to private chat with Sothe*
"Do you two have something going on or something?"
Sothe~
He scoffs with an eyebrow raised. "I can't ask a question? She's just someone I've seen once and a while at the restaurant."
Hikari: "Mhmmmm." *She'd then playfully nudge him.*

Ia: Hm? Did I miss something?
Sothe~
"It's nothing..." He mutters, making light of the nudge.
*After Sothe finished his meal and he and Kaguya had regenerated their Hp the group then stood and began to walk towards the room leaving the fiery heat of the arena and walking up a few stairs into a now dimly lit room with stone pillars across the entire room. It's as if it were a maze. The pillars were 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide. The walls were jagged, but were consistent with it's height at the top of the ceiling was a green gem emitting the dim light as if it had been there for ages and was finally running out of energy. While they stared at the layout of the room every now and then they'd hear a faint foot step inside of the maze.*

Hikari:... She'll strike once we enter her turf ...So know that when we go in... there's no turning back Sothe.
Sothe~
"I'm not the kind of player who backs down from a fight." He assures Hikari, drawing his short sword.
*She'd prepare her staff and walked into the maze and followed Sothe closely.*

Hikari: We have to be careful she can be anywhere in here... Unlike the Fomor Knight she doesn't have an element so who knows what she's truly capable of.
Sothe~
"Why don't we break into two teams, Hikari and I will scout and you two move in when we find it?" Sothe suggests, turning and walking backwards. "That means I need you to protect her." He tells Kayuga, then turns back around, still beside Hikari. "Why'd you care so much about me asking how la was?" He whispers with a hint of a grin.
Hikari: Huh?
*She rolled her eyes at the idea*
Trust me I'm a lone wolf when it comes to that category. When it comes to being a yakuza...*Shed pause and sadness could be heard in her voice.* It's just better to be alone.
*She then realized how depressing she sounded.* I mean Erherm. She seems to like you ya know. She seems like a nice girl just wanted to know if you felt the same.

*Ia could be heard talking to Kaguya from a distance until they were finally in the center of the maze and could no longer hear anything but their breathing.*
Sothe~
"Well as you can tell, I'm quite the Lone Wolf myself, only that goes for everything." He mutters, looking around the darkness. "What about Kayuga? Do you trust him...?"
Hikari: Well yeah. He actually saved my life a few times. A group of thugs had kidnapped me and were trying to strip me of my armor when he came and saved me.
I only trust him though. No romance there.

*As they spoke the sounds of quick footsteps could be heard approaching Hikari nodded at Sothe and readied her staff in a defensive motion.*
Sothe~
He stops instantly, spinning his sword in his hand, ready for a fight. "Wasn't implying romance, I meant can he be trusted in general." He says, now back to back with Hikari, walking ever so slowly in the dark.
Hikari: Yeah he's a good guy. Sometimes he's goofy or acts like a jerk, but yeah I trust him.

*In an instant Sothe saw something approaching him quickly. It looked like the monster had planned to strike them down from behind until he took the stance now she was heading for him head on.*

Sothe~
"Right ss..." The words trail out of him as he sees the boss running at him. "Watch out!" Sothe manages, pushing the both of them out of the path of the monster's attack.
*The monster then skid across the ground and used the heel of it's foot to stop on the pillar in front of Hikari and kicked off of it piercing Hikari in her chest and slamming her against a pillar. Hikari then grabbed onto the assassin grinning while the pain could be seen on her face and her Hp began to drop.*

Hikari: Sothe Now!

(Battle turns. Fomor Assassin/ Hikari/Sothe/ Ia or Kaguya if they become active)

[Hikari]
Hp: 1400 - 253 = 1,147