Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2498

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: Sometimes it's better that way.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"Suppose so..." He concludes with a shrug, just before stepping outside of the restaurant.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*Hikari now stuffing her face in an unlady like way*
Hikari: I guess *gag* he's ready to go?

Ia: I am also ready whenever you are?
Kaguya: Hm, alright then, let's get a move on.
*The group then walked outside of the shop.*
Hikari: Okie dokie
*Hikari then sent out a party request to all 3 of them I. Once the party was formed as party leader Hikari brought them to the warp station within town and warped them to the nearest town to the dungeon which was a small wilderness village called Galeforce. The town itself had such a small population all you could truly hear was the soft wind blowing through the leaves of the tall trees that formed the forest around the town.*

Hikari: okay so we have to go down the main path then we'll hopefully find the marker my former party had left that leads to the secret dungeons location. Understood?

Ia:...Um yes. I..I will try to be as useful as possible okay everyone.

*Hikari then pulled both her male allies to the side while Ia was going through her inventory to make sure she was ready.*

Hikari: Okay you two focus on keeping yourselves alive, but still keep an eye on her if she isn't watched carefully this dungeon can be her grave.
Kaguya: Relax, like I said, I'll ensure her protection.
(Also I am making lists of everyone's lvls sword skills and items I will give everyone basic healing items and will post them later when I'm done. Also wait for Rogue's response before we continue)
Sothe~
"She will not fall, you have my word." He insists, then nods to them. "Let's get this done."
*Ia then took out a Chef's Knife and walked to the trio.*
Ia: Alrighty I'm ready.

Hikari: Well let's be off!!

*As they walked down the main path they saw the leaves falling around them and felt the wind and with a deep inhale could smell nature in all of it's glory.*

Ia: it's been a while since I've left the shop. Kaguya's Stories of adventure were the only things keeping me entertained.

Hikari: Stories aye?

Ia: Well yes, but every now and then Sothe would come in and do the same. His were a lot more risky and actiony since he usually solos.

Sothe~
He had intentionally gone ahead of the group when they started walking. Sothe felt a strange sense of responsibility now that he was in a party. Maybe, just maybe he finally found a group worth staying with.
Hikari: Well isn't someone...talkative..

Ia: He's always been like that. He always cares too much for the safety of others.
Sothe~
He glances back, making sure they hadn't wondered off. "The road up ahead is pretty sketchy, I'd advise we go around!" Sothe calls out to them, then trudges on ahead, taking a short cut, of a sort.
Kaguya: Geez, I wonder how he is in real life then...
HIkari: Alright, but we better get back on the path soon or else I might not recognize the indicator to the path.

*As they walked off into the woods to avoid the path they noticed the deeper they went the thicker the trees got making it a bit darker all the while the grass began to get higher. While walking a vine wrapped around Kaguya's leg and lifted him into the air. The Vine then lead to a Shambling Mound a mid level monster that resides mostly in the forest area on floor 3 since it has such a warm climate that seems to never change. It stays away from the main path out of fear of humans, but when someone enters it's domain they have 2 options. Appease it somehow or be absorbed into it's seeming endless mass of vines.*

(The battle order is Kaguya/Sotthe/Hikari/Ia/Shambling Mound)
HIkari: Alright, but we better get back on the path soon or else I might not recognize the indicator
Sothe~
"La stay with Hikari, don't let it grab you!" He shouts, sprinting up the roots of the Shambling Mound.
Ia: Got it.
Hikari: Okay I'll defend her.

*Ia ran behind Hikari who then withdrew her staff from her inventory and took a defensive stance.The Shambling Mound then swung the dangling Kaguya towards Sothe hoping to bash the two together.*
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: Ah damn!!!! Sothe watch out!!!!
Sothe~
It happened in a split second, one minute he was running along the veins, the next he was pinned against a tree with Kayuga slumped over him. "Get up... Ah... C'mon." Sothe groans, his consciousness slurred.
Kaguya: Damn it..... Things are looking bleak....
Sothe~
"I am not going to die here, and neither are you!" He shouts in anger, pushing Kayuga away from him. "Hey! Look at me you overgrown shrub!" Sothe calls out, making sure the creature wouldn't go for La.
[Slothe]
Hp: 1250 - 65 = 1185

[Kaguya]
Hp: 1550 - 86 = 1464

*The Shambling Mound then began to use the fertile soil to grow larger and absorb smaller nearby trees.*
Sothe~
He then stumbles to his feet, in awe of how large the beast had become. "Kayuga we need to work together, I'll draw it off, you hit em from behind." Sothe tells the swordsman, beginning to jog away from the others.
(You saw your inventory bro)
(Right... Kirito had darts :P I'll change it if it's a problem)
(Yeah just a quick edit though later on you can buy or black smith some darts if you want.)
(Mkay... :P Just feel free to do that if I deviate, I wanna keep this legit)
(Okie I will. I want this to be as close to an MMO as possible.)
(Okay I edited. I really like what your doing, it gives this RP a certain realism that others don't offer)
(Yeah I try my best when I do certain Rp's to be as detailed as possible especially for Sword Art. I think this will be a fun adventure for this Trio)
(Mhmm, I've got a lot of respect for your detail. Anyway I'm gonna get going to work, I'll be like an hour or less. Also Sothe is gonna start leaning more towards Swordsman as the three work together, seeing as Rogue isn't much of a team player class)
(Okie dokie as soon as you equip a blade I will start teaching you blade sword skills O v O Hmm since Kaguya uses a two handed blade and Hikari uses a staff a normal blade would everything out.)
(Cool, yeah I've always been a fan of the Rapier, I even have my own in real life.)
(Back, and we're waiting on Kayuga...)
(Yeah we have to wait for his response I'll message him.)
(Sorry about that)
Kaguya: Alright, you got it.
(No problem just rp your actions so I can do the monster's response. So first Kaguya then Sothe)
Kaguya: *Following Sothe's order, he went around to the back of the monster and went for slash attack at the monster's back*
(Now we wait for Sothe)
Sothe~
He ran through the disorientation, not bothering to check his health. For all he cared about was the safety of the others. "Over here!" Sothe called out once more, furthering to enrage the creature.
*The Shambling Mound then slammed it's large hand like vine down towards Sothe, but before it could land he lost his balance because of the heavy blow dealt to his back by Kaguya's Two Handed blade. It's Hp bar then dropped from green to green yellow. and it's attention turned from Sothe to Kaguya. It then raised it's vines and shot multiple dagger like vines in Kaguya's Direction*

(Now Kaguya Then Sothe unless you want to do Dialog because that can be random.)
Sothe~
"Damn..." He grumbles, noticing the creature had deviated from the plan. Sothe then glances towards the other two, then back at the Shambling Mound, attempting to formulate a new plan on the fly.
Ia: We have to help them!

Hikari: No you'll only get yourself killed trust me they know what they're going!
Kaguya: *He dodged each dagger* Now that I've got it distracted!!!! Sothe!!! Now!!!!
(Okay now Sothe then I do monster reaction)
(Son of a, sorry keep getting side tracked)
Sothe~
He nods and sprints onward, striking the roots of the beast with his sword.
*While Kaguya was evading the vines Sothe struck the Shambling Mound's roots and it began to fall over causing the vines to move unpredictably and 2 managed to pierce Kaguya in the chest and shoulder. While the monster was falling back it caused it's vines to move upward tossing Kaguya 3 feet in the air causing him to fall on his butt.*

[Kaguya]
Hp: 1464 - 143 = 1321
(Is Sothe allowed to move while not his turn? just not attack?)
Kaguya: Damn..... I wish that could've been better.
Sothe~
"Hikari, Can you heal Kayuga?!" He calls out, dashing away from a large swinging vein. "This is getting nowhere, fast..." Sothe grumbles, keeping low to the ground as he moved towards Kayuga.
(No only dialog is allowed without turn restrictions sorry ;< )

*The Shambling mound now on it's back simply fumbled trying to again it's footing though no matter how much it twisted it could not get up. It's health bar sat atop it's body as a solid yellow bar twisting in a circle in the air.*
(Sorry I forgot to display it's Hp last time.)