Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*As he struck them and ran the shield hit Ia who was still unconscious from their strikes while her Hp continued to drop until finally the red marker vanished. As he ran he saw the party status blink her empty Hp slot and within seconds he heard a shattering sound from behind him as the Knights continued following him.*
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"... la." His voice weavers as he ran around the area, catching a glimpse of the blue shards falling to the ground. "NO!!!" Sothe screams, sliding past of the Knights before running to the spot where she had died. He starred at the ground as the shards dissolved from the game, then made his way upstairs before the Knights could reach him. When on the third floor, he huddled against the corner and began to sob.
*As he sobbed Asuna and Heathcliff both exited the challenge room warn out once again*

Asuna: Hahaha boss I don't know how you do it. Hmmm? Sothe?
*She'd slowly walk towards him*
Look I'm sorry I didn't mean all that stuff back there I was just looking out for Ia,
..Where is she? Did she go back to town?
Sothe~
He said nothing, just aimlessly stared at the ground...
Asuna:...where is Ia?

Heathcliff: Asuna..
*He'd walk over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.*

Auna: No
*She'd violently shake his hand off.*
Where is Ia!?!
Sothe~
"La is dead!" He screams, standing up suddenly. "She's dead because you made her think I didn't care about her!"
Asuna: Wha..no..you're lying she can't be!
*As Asuna looked him in the eyes tears began to stream down her face.*
You're a liar!
*She'd then push him back violently.*
Tell me the truth! Where is she!

Heathcliff: Asuna! Get a hold of yourself.

Asuna: He's lying..she..she can't be gone..
*She'd then fall to her and began to sob.*
Sothe~
"I loved her..." He whimpers and finally snaps as he removes his blade from its sheathe, then angles it towards his heart.
last edited over a year ago
Heathcliff: Sothe stop this!
If you die who will you be helping?
What of that girl you have to protect? What would happen to her if you perished? And what of Ia.
*At the mention of her name Asuna's head came up and she looked at Heathcliff*
Do you think she'd want you to throw your life away because she died? I might not have known her long, but I know that is not what she would have wished for.
Sothe~
"I can't protect anyone... I'm nothing more than a fool." Sothe murmurs, as his hand begins to shake. He then closes his eyes and stabs the blade into his chest, barely missing the heart.
(His Hp is gonna get really low, and he's gonna faint. The rest is up to you, kill him if you want, It doesn't matter to me anymore)
(OMG WHY YOU PUT THIS PRESSURE ON ME!?!)
*Asuna then rips the blade out of him and slaps his face dropping his Hp to zero.*
Asuna: Who do you think you are? She died be it because of you or me either way you were involved!You have to live for her! You can't just give up! Don't you have something if not her anything to live for?
*As she said this he remembered his sickly mother in the hospital*
(Come on you can't say no to these feels)
Sothe~
"Mother..." He murmurs faintly, before succumbing to darkness. Sothe then slumps over, completely exhausted of his strength, speed, and worst of all... Love.
(-_- splosions? do we hear faint splosions?)
(Yes many many splosions reinstalling yyour man data)
Asuna: Yes...if for anyone live for your mom.
*She'd fall to her knees hugging Sothe*
Don't worry...it's not your fault...it'd not your fault
(Right, now I have no clue what to post? want to skip a little bit ahead?)
(lol sure)
(Okay so you want me to post him waking up or do you want to do it?)
(I'll do it in the morning.)
(Here's a song that fits well into the whole story of SAO)
*Sothe awoke in a cold sweat inside of a small inn room. As he looked around he was still alone and sighed the past 3 months separated the weak from the strong and around 2000 players perished and only floor 7 had been unlocked (The Time skip in SAO was apparently floor 4 to 7 and then like 11 to 19 so we'll continue to skip every now and then) As he looked at his now increased level he sighed once again. He looked at his gear which he had kept the same for nostalgic purposes, but finally realized that it was a bit outdated considering that this floor was special. There seemed to be no hidden dungeon, but a large coliseum that resided in the middle of a Rome like city. Though this arena was meant for the sole purpose of slashing through monster instead of people. Apparently once a specific team made it high enough they'd face the boss alone as the other players of the world had to watch from the stands. Sothe wanted to attempt the arena, but since Ia's final day in the game he had been soloing and didn't know if he was ready to attempt the arena alone.*
Sothe~
He then rolls out of bed and stretches, then rubs his eyes. Three months... You'd think I'd be over by now, but the guilt remains... I try not to think of it, but little things set it off. I couldn't save... Her, because I wasn't strong enough. Sothe thinks to himself, the pain still striking every time he thought of her. At least Kagome's safe... He then shakes his head, for only he truly knew what had happened to the innkeeper that fateful night.
(I love this "Only he truly knew what happened" hehehe murder)

*As he lay down once again trying to gain more hours of sleep and not waste the Inn room he had paid for himself. Even though it was cheap it was still Col that he couldn't afford to waste. He'd manage to slumber once again and awoke to the heat of the desert where the coliseum was based. As he looked out the window he managed to see two seasoned warrior training heavily preparing for the day ahead by dueling each other.*
(I love this "Only he truly knew what happened" hehehe murder)

*As he lay down once again trying t
(And la wasn't there to stop him >:-) Some good ol' Vigilante justice for Sword Art)

Sothe~
He promptly headed out to the arena and sat down to watch the fight. "Good movement..." Sothe murmurs to himself, watching a swordsman roll away from a downward strike, just in time to save himself.
(Lol plus side to his girlfriend dying tragically)

???: Hahaha Kirito I think that's enough for today I'm beat.

Kirito: If we don't keep practicing we'll never be strong enough to fight the boss.

???: But we aren't even gaining experience points.
*He'd sigh and slump over.*

Kirito: Levels alone don't dictate how strong you can be in this game. You have to train and hone your skills or else you'll be hopeless.
(Lol plus side to his girlfriend dying tragically)

???: Hahaha Kirito I think that's enough for to
Sothe~
With that he stood up and walked over to the two. "You guys gonna try and beat the boss of this level, too?"
Kirito: Hmm?
*He'd turn to the stranger and look him up and down.*
(Only 2 btw)
Yeah we were gonna try it out. I would do it myself, but I thought it'd bring too much attention to me so I let my friend tag along.

???: ...Thanks
*The man began to slightly tear up while hopelessly looking at Kirito*
 Kirito: Hmm?
*He'd turn to the stranger and look him up and down.*
(Only 2 btw)
Yeah we were gonn
Sothe~

"Solo player, huh?" He nods slowly. "Well if you want to keep training why don't you try me?" Sothe asks then looks at the red-headed player. "As long as your too tired, of course." He grins slightly, then bows formally. "My name is Sothe..."
Klein: Hahaha it's Klein and go for it.

Kirito:...Alright then.
*He'd grin and sent a duel to half life to Sothe*
It's Kirito or Winner whichever you feel like using.
Sothe~

He then accepts the duel and chuckles to himself. "I'll stick with Kirito." Is all he said before drawing his sword. Contrary to how he used to fight, Sothe had become far less reckless in battle, now always going for the tactical approach.
*Kirito would unveil his blade that was slick and had the appearance of an average black blade. He then swung it towards the ground and flicked his hands as if to say "Come on"*
Sothe~

He then tilted his head and smiled, then removed his sheathe and spun it in his left hand. "You first." Sothe says, beginning to circle the younger looking boy.

(Kirito is like 14 at this point, Sothe's 16, since it hasn't been two years yet.)
(I know lol)
*Kirito readied himself and ran towards Sothe in a slow, but steady pace.*

Klein: Wait a..
*Klein stared confused at why he was moving this way.*
Sothe~
He then kept his blade out front, with his sheathe taking up the rear. It was a new style he'd been using for the past month. Sothe then lowers his weapons, pointing them towards the ground, while still circling the boy.
(You can't use the sheathe at as a weapon if that's what you're thinking.)
*As he continued to approach he began to increase in speed at a rapid rate until it looked as if he was flying towards Sothe.*

Klein: I see...he was just faking him out?
(I was gonna consider it a blunt weapon, one that did very little damage and could count in the place of a shield. If this really doesn't work I can change it. :-(
(No it doesn't work sorry lol. Only two handed wielding can be a two handed weapon only Kirito will unlock that ability.)
(... Goddamn... Fine, whatever. It's an actual style of sword fighting mind you...)
(I'm just going by what the laws of the game said don't like it take it up with Kayaba X3)
(I shall write a formal complaint... What about just using it like an object? like have it do no damage whatsoever?)
(Idk if they could even remove them from their placement lol. Hmm let's go with no lol sorry. I don't want to add too much why not just use your shield lol)
(I wanted to be original, plus a rapier and shield isn't a great combo, the fact that a rapier is used mostly for thrusting, and a shield adds more weight to the other side, throwing off balance.... I'm not just a nerd, but a sword and firearm guy... lol, I was just thinking since Kirito has a specialty and Heathcliff has one(Meaning shield use as weapon) then why not have Sothe think of something out of the box?)
(Well I suppose but heathcliff just changed the style his isn't considered special he just had a sharply curved shield that he doubled as a weapon. If you could think of an Item like that like a shield bangle or gauntlet that can be used that way, but actual dual wielding anything is prohibited like you can't even use throwing knives while having a blade equipped in your other hand. Hmm maybe be a throwing weapons user. Quick on your feet and can double as a melee weapon when needed and equip a small bangle for added defense?)
Sothe~

He sidesteps just as Kirito strikes, using his blade to trip the boy. "Your reckless." Sothe snaps, still circling the boy, he then sheathes his sword and holds it out in front of him. "But you've got heart."
(Fine fine maybe I was off a bit O 3O. let's delete every comment up until where Sothe trips him)
(Okay, let's try this again shall we?)
(Also I lowered his level to 40. Gosh I have shitty memory lol Idk why, but ever since I killed 1 person in an rp no matter what rp I ran people have been dying left and right...i think im addicted to drama caused by the death of a beloved character Q AQ....I will work on this lol)

*Kirito tripped slightly skipping to not fall on his face.*
Kirito: Hahaha nice one. You must have been practicing right?
Sothe~
"You know it." He nods with a slight smile. "That was very quick, you put my speed to shame." Sothe chuckles, then draws his sword, and holds the end of the sheathe behind him. His body then turns so his side was towards Kirito.
Kirito: True, but I still have a ways to go if I fall for a simple trip.
*He'd swing his blade to face Sothe once again.*
Well? Your turn.
*He'd change his fighting stance to a defensive one.*
Sothe~
"Good call, the best defense is one heck of an offense." Sothe nods then starts walking towards him, keeping his blade pointed towards the ground.
*Kirito simply stood in anticipation to what the boy was planning slightly bending his blade's position making it guard his chest properly.*
Sothe~
Once he reached a distance to attack, Sothe let out a fade attack, swinging his sheathe. But he suddenly spun around and utilized a wide swoop with his rapier.