Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*She'd then push him away and shook her head for no.
She then began to type on her keyboard and sent a message to Sothe as he opened it he saw her final words to him.*

Kagome: "Sothe thank you for all that you've done for me, but I won't allow you to come into harms way for me...this is where I belong..this is my home within this world."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"What...? Kogome..." He stares at her, then turns around. "I challenge you to a duel to the death." Sothe tells the shopkeeper, in a calm tone.
last edited over a year ago
Shopkeeper: Hehehehe.
*He'd click the deny button.*
No thank you I'd rather enjoy living and keeping my wealth.

Kagome: "Sothe just go. I belong here if I were to leave it would be my fight not yours."
*She'd stand outside of her room with a sad expression on her face.*
Sothe~
"No." He shakes his head, walking over to her. "You are human being, and your life is gift. An I will not, cannot let this happen..."
Kagome:" I am a human being..I have a free will. You have to accept that. Say you were to get me away from here and we go on the run. What about your friends? What about you? What about me? The price for my freedom was my voice."
*She'd then point to the collar around her neck.*
"I don't want to risk anything else...I am content with my fate"
(Hello?)
(It didnt show me you post! Holy mother of shit... I was sitting there for ten minutes... gadmn...)

Sothe~
He stands there, feeling his hands begin to tremble with both rage and sorrow. "Please." He whispers in desperation. "Don't do this..."
Kagome: "It's for the best. I'm sorry."
*She then smiles towards him and goes into her main menu and within seconds Sothe receives saying that he had just been blocked by the player named Kagome. She then sadly turned away from him and closed the door behind her. The shopkeeper then erupted in laughter and went back to his seat.*

Shopkeeper: hahaha we only serve those with currency boy. Get out of my inn!
Sothe~
The boy turns to the shopkeeper slowly, then inches closer. "Watch your back, Pig." He glares at him, a fire in his eyes. "I'll let you in on a little secret, before this month is finished, I will end you..." Sothe whispers the last bit and calmly walks out of the inn, not looking back. Just hang in there, Kogome, I'm gonna save you, even if it kills me, I'm gonna save you.
*As he returned to the shop Ia was wielding her polearm and running towards Sothe with tears in her eyes.*

Hikari: Sothe run!
Sothe~
He simply stands there, not even bothering to move. Sothe said nothing, letting whatever happen just happen. For his entire being felt as if his soul had betrayed him.
*Ia stopped mid run and began to jog and finally fell to her knees and dropped her polearm while she began sobbing.*
Ia: Why...why didn't you just tell me she was in trouble. I ..I could have done more. Lios wouldn't b dead...

Hikari: Ia...

*Ia then stood as she heard pity in Hikari's tone.*
Ia:..I'm an adult..I..I have to go.
*Ia then left the party and walked off into the Fallen Cities' central area and blended in with the crowd.*
Sothe~
"I'll see you two again someday, It's been fun." was all he said, before disbanding the party and walking off.
Hikari: Wait Sothe!...
*She'd stay their with the emotionless Kaguya and sighed loudly as Sothe walked away. He was now alone on the mean streets of the Fallen city. Broke and homeless.*
Sothe~
He simply wanders through the crowd, making his way to the warp area to teleport to the next level. His only hope of saving Kogome was to keep leveling up his sneak and get to a point where he could have something against the lousy pig that now threatened the poor girl's life.
*As he tried to teleport her realized he could not warp to the 4th floor without the name of a town on the fourth floor.*

(I have to go for a while bbl)
Sothe~
He grumbles to himself and walks to the outskirts of town. I killed him... It's my fault, and now Kogome is living a life of hell, and I'm stuck here with no money, no friends, and no goddamn clue of any town names on the next floor. "God, I wish you were here mom." Sothe says when he was alone in an alleyway. "You'd know what to do... How to fix this." He says outloud, as if talking to her.
???: She might not be here , but I am?
*As he looked up he saw a boy around 17-19 standing before him,*
Are you okay? I saw you stumbling back here and you seemed a bit off so I figured I'd come check things out.
???: She might not be here , but I am?
*As he looked up he saw a boy around 17-19 standing before hi
Sothe~
"Uh, forgive me. This isn't really my best of days." He manages, his hands still slightly shaking.
*He'd look back to see that the boy's friends were rushing him to continue on.*
???: Don't worry a lot of us lose our way in this game sometime..Hmm why don't you join the front lines? You seem tough and in this game if you don't ave a personal purpose that's always an option. Though I wouldn't recommend going alone.
Sothe~
"No... I can't do that... Listen I don't even know who you are, how could you possibly understand?"
*The boy frowned and then stood up to begin walking back towards his friends.*
???: You're right you don't know me, but as a stranger I can tell you the truth without hesitating and the truth is without a purpose in this game you'll die be it slowly or quickly in battle. It'll happen.
*He then rejoined his friends who picked on him slightly for leaving to assist Sohe. They then walked into the streets mixing with the crowd.*
Sothe~
He looks down at his hands, that had somehow ceased shaking. "la..." Sothe murmurs, then sprints off towards the nearby tower to search for her. I need to tell her the truth... Even if she doesn't accept it, I need to do this.
*As he ran up the tower that held the City in place between the 2 floors he could see everything. He then used his friend finder to find Ia's marker by the market center.*
Sothe~
He blinks, then leaps onto a building, rolling as he landed on the flat roof. Sothe felt a rush as he sprinted and jumped from roof to roof, all to reach the market center before she disappeared forever. Please... Don't leave..
*As he jumped off of the next roof he saw Ia and she saw him slightly shocked that he was leaping off of roofs. He then fell 10 feet down into a vendors fruit stand shattering multiple fruits in the process. Ia then ran to his side as the merchant began to sob.*

Ia: Sothe are you okay?
Sothe~
He stumbles out of the stall, covered head to toe in fruit. "Must've lost my footing." Sothe murmurs, looking up. "... la, I... Can we talk, please?" He asks, his voice full of unease.
Ia:..I
Merchant: WHOSE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!?!

Ia: Uuuuh...Sothe..
Sothe~
"Oh shut up! For the love of god I've just about had it with people pushing me around!" He roars, holding the blade tip of his rapier at the Merchant's throat. His breathing became slowed and he sheathed his sword. "I'll repay you in time." He says, then takes la's hand, dragging her to somewhere they could talk alone.
*The merchant fell backwards into his stand shaking in fear as a crowd watched and began gossiping. Ia was then lead by Sothe away from the scene nervously.*

Ia: Sothe what has gotten into you?
Sothe~
"Oh... la, I'm sorry. You must believe I didn't know... You asked me why I didn't tell you the truth." He swallows, glancing down the alleyway to see if anyone was there, then turns back to her. "Truth is, I was afraid you'd think I had taken advantage of the girl... I so desperately wanted friends, I didn't think twice about lying, and if you can't forgive me... Then it's okay."
Ia: I...
*She'd stare him i the eyes and began to slightly cry*
I want to believe you, but..Lios..he..he died for doing me a favor. For being a good friend to me. I caused his death just as much as you did..and.. I just need time to grieve.
Sothe~
His eyes shut tightly, holding back tears. "It's my fault, all of it... I need to fix this, the best I can... But I can't do it alone... I need you, la." He opens his eyes for the last statement, feeling his entire body now begin to tremble.
*She'd look him in the eyes and began to tear up.*
Ia:..I..I want to..I want to be there for you Sothe.,but...
Sothe~
He sniffles and wipes his eyes hard, trying to stop himself from crying in front of her. "I-I know... I just don't want you to leave." Sothe confesses, looking away. "I'll be fine, just promise me you'll take care of yourself, okay?"
*She'd hug him and would sigh*
Ia: Don't worry I won't leave.. Lios was content with living in this game and running his shop...I..I just have to find a reason like that too. Everyone dies eventually...at least he died peacefully in his sleep.
Sothe~
"What about the fruit staining your clothes?" Sothe muses, chuckling a little as she hugged him. He then smiles and closes his eyes, lowering his head into her shoulder. "... Can I tell you something that I've never told anyone?"
Ia: It makes you smell better hehehe.
*She'd hug him gently*
Yes?
Sothe~
"The reason I've been trying so hard to get higher and get back home, is because my mom is dying... I'm afraid, I'm never gonna see her again." Sothe tells her, the last portion becoming muffled as he buried his head.
*Ia then hugged him tightly.*
Ia: Don't worry...I..I will help you get home.
*She'd lift her head to stare into his eyes and she slowly began to move her face closer to Sothe's while her eyes closed gently.*
Sothe~
"... la." He manages, but shuts his eyes, lowering his head towards her slowly. Sothe then felt a single tear, seeping through, trickling down his cheek.
*Ia then kissed Sothe gently and hugged him again still tearing up.*
Ia: I won't leave you...I will assist you until the end.
Sothe~
He stares at the ground as they hugged, his eyes set a bright red. "Th-thank you, la." Sothe smiles, chuckling uneasily. "Until the end." He repeats, assuring la that he promised to do the same.
*Ia then released her grip and stood in front of him.*
Ia: So where shall we go to now?
Sothe~
"How much do you know? Because I'm gonna fill in the blanks..." He nods with a hopeful smile, for the first time in what seemed like forever.
Ia: Well Lios was murdered because of something in Kagome's past and that's all I know.
Sothe~
"Kagome is part of an inn who... which doubles as a Prostitution Ring." He lets out a sigh as the words come out. "She's there against her will... Unlike all the others, and I wanted more than anything to save her from it."
Ia: Ia:...That..poor girl..we..we have to do something.
Sothe~
"You don't know what that means to me."He shakes his head, breathing in deeply. "I think I'm gonna have to kill him... The... Owner of her."
Ia: What? No!
*She'd look him the eyes.*
I won't allow you to become a murderer..