Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Kagome: Explain?
*She'd raise the blanket to cover her more from the wind emitting from the window. She then looked dwn at the blanket in shame.*
Do you mean..how I ended up in a place like this?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"I mean to say." He nods calmly, starring at the bed and not her.
[Sothe's Rp Post]
Kagome: You see...this game isn't as easy for everyone as it is for others.
*As she looked up at the sky for a moment she began to speak about how she tried adventuring, but only got in the way of every party she joined and how even though she was pretty they eventually got tired of her so she essentially was left alone in a game full of players. Knowing she could never survive battle alone she tried to fond an honest job, but she continuously messed up and constantly got fired earning reputation for her lousy skills across the game. Until one day cold and hungry she appeared at the door steps of this shop. The shopkeeper fed and clothed her and treated her kindly until he asked her to work for him. She said she thought it was a dream come true, but then she learned what he was doing. He was hosting a brothel in the guise of an inn. She was shocked such a thing was even possible in the game, but apparently if you turn your maturity settings off anything is possible.
She'd then begin to shiver and slightly tear up as her story was finished she looked up at Sothe with pain on her face.*

You...you find me filtth right? A common whore..nothing more.
*Her face was that of a scorned child. So innocent so pure, but corrupted by the world around her. She was hurt scared confused, but all the while still as innocent an fragile as when she arrived,*
Sothe~
"... No, it's not like that at all..." Sothe mutters then sit down on the bed, beside her. "We are all here for a reason, and I truly believe that, and though the road may be full of fear and anger... This life is the only one we've got." He tells her, shaking his head. "I see you as a person who's had some bad luck, and I'm gonna help you change it around."
Kagome: Help...me?
*She'd look up to him with fear and joy on her face. As she stared into the boy's eyes she didn't know what to expect. In an instant a knock could be heard at the door and then there was no more joy. Only fear and anger.*

Shopkeeper: Mister. Your time's up please get dressed I shall open the door in a minute door two to give and the lady time to get decent.
Sothe~
"Don't worry, I'll take care of him, you wait for me outside of the inn." He whispers to her and equips his vest over his shirt. "Alright." Sothe says from the other side of the door.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*He pays the 200 col for the night and exits the Inn from inside he can here Kagome pleading to go and shop in the bazaar and eventually the shopkeeper allows her to exit. Once she exits she walks down the street nervously searching for Sothe worried that he had lied to her.*
Sothe~
"... See, your stronger than you know. You faced him, and he let you go." Sothe says, coming from behind. "C'mon, We're gonna meet up with some nice people, and we'll take you to one of the higher levels. Maybe there we can find some honest work for you." He smiles, offering his hand.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*She'd nervously take his hand and would follow him without hesitation.*
Sothe~
They eventually reach the restaurant and sat down inside. "Stay here, I"m gonna go get la." He tells her, then heads into the back area of the restaurant. "la? You here?"
Ia: Yeah just making some breakfast why?
*She'd turn to see he had a female guest with him.*
Oh hello.
*She'd smile and wave while placing the bacon, eggs, and pancakes on the table.*
How may I help you?
Sothe~
"Listen I can't really explain it but I want to help her out, try and find her a job on one of the better levels." He tells la, leaning against the counter, facing towards Kagome. "Have you heard from Kayuga or Hikari yet?"
[Sothe's Rp Posst]

Ia: No They both left for lodging last night?
I mean I can probably get her a job here with Lios, but I haven't really been to any of the other towns on floor 3. Is..is something wrong?
*Her face became more worrisome with every passing second.*
Sothe~
"N-No, she just needs a home, and I'm gonna help her." He says, looking at the young girl sitting quietly in the restaurant.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Ia: Okay then. Come with me.
*She' bring the girl behind the counter and they'd speak for the next 10 minute. Then Ia alone would return.*

Ia: Okay Lios agreed to hire her since I am leaving. Where did you meet her?
Sothe~
"Um, well... The Inn." He mutters, scratching his head. Not really wanting to reveal what the circumstances were, for Kagome's own discretion.
*Ia looked at him oddly for a moment and smiled.*
Ia: Okay. She seems like a nice girl anyway.
So where shall we explore first Sothe? A dark lagoon. A deadly pub? Dark haunted ruins?
*She began to jump up and down in the excitement of seeing places other than this city.*
Sothe~
"Well we're not going anywhere without Hikari and Kayuga... Unless of course, you really want to?" He mumbles the last bit.
*Ia began to pout and then laughed.*
Ia: I had completely forgotten about them.

*Within a few minutes Hikari could be seen dragging a lazy Kaguya out of bed.*

Hikari: Ugh! I told you to find an Inn not stay up fighting street thugs. So I don't care if you're tired we have to gooo!
*She'd fall over pulling him and would look at her other 2 companions. She'd then Sigh loudly*
Sorry we're late guys.

(Ghost ignore the last post from earlier we'll skip to you joining the group I'll give you some free Col for skipping over your story add 200 to your Col.)
Sothe~
"Not a morning person I take it?" Sothe grins, walking over to greet them. "So what's the plan from here?"
Hikari: Well since we unlocked floor 4 we really haven't explored it. So I think it's best if we all reach at least level 25 before we attempt it. Gaining more sword skills would be great, but it's mostly the levels we need. Not to mention we need to stock up on healing items. And if we're seriously going to fight we need new armor pieces. At least Ia and I do. She's in a T-Shirt and skirt and I'm in a dress. Not to mention Ia needs a new weapon.

Ia: No it's okay I have a c-

Hikari: I know you do, but a Chef's knife will only do so much in combat.
Sothe~
"Actually... Here." Sothe pulls up his menu and sends the Unforgiving Bud to la. Sothe then turns toward Hikari and nods. "Yeah, lets see if we can't get some new gear."
Hikari: Well aren't you the generous one.
*She'd lead Ia by locking arms with her while she checked out her knew weapon.*

Ia: Um..Hikari?

Hikari: Yes?

Ia: Will I really need a weapon? I mean I'll be more support than actual fighting.

Hikari: Yes, but if were having a difficult time taking on an enemy and one manages to get to you it could be very bad.
Sothe~
"You'll be fine." sothe insists walking past them as he did the last time the four had been out on a journey.
Hikari: He just loves being the leader.
*She'd then stick her tongue out while Ia began to giggle.*

Hikari: So do you have a particular blacksmith in mind, because last time I heard you knew of none. Or are you trying to find an npc?
Sothe~
He starts walking backwards to answer Hikari. "Well... no, not really. I'm just looking for someone who can make a blade worth using in duels." Sothe concludes, turning back around.
Hikari: I see. Why not use that fancy Rapier you got as the drop?
Sothe~
"Well it's just the feel of it, it's... tormented... I know it sounds crazy, but... The thing feels like pure anger." He reveals looking down at the sword at his hip. "I guess I'd just prefer something more man-made for dueling."
Hikari: Spooky blade? Interesting.
After all that hard work.
*She'd sigh and face palm.*

Ia: Don't worry Sothe I'm sure we'll find you a nice weapon.

Hikari: A lvl 20-30 weapon is gonna be pricey.
*She'd say this annoyingly and a bit loud.*
Sothe~
"There's a difference between fighting monsters and dueling, Hikari." Sothe adds, being somewhat of a smart ass. "I'll work for it, whatever the cost."
Hikari: If you say so.
*She'd then walk towards a vendor and began talking leaving only Kaguya, Ia, and Sothe to search for the weapon.*

Ia: So Sothe are you looking for another rapier?
Sothe~
"No, you see I'm still gonna use this." He nods towards the Dark sword. "But when I'm in the dueling tournaments I'd like to use a more human blade, if you get what I mean." Sothe says, glancing back at Hikari. "What's up with her?"
Ia: Hmm I don't know I met her the same day you did. Kaguya is she always like this?
(... -_- is he here?)
(He's replying in the other Rp's I'll message him.)
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: Not always, she means well.
Sothe~
"Doesn't always seem that way." Sothe mutters, without even realizing he was being rude.
*Ia then nudged him with a from on her face*
Ia: You should be more polite Sothe she's our friend.
Kaguya: Your friend, my partner. Don't make judgments about her.
Sothe~
"... Your right, sorry." He admits quietly as they went. "Should we just go to a dungeon or wait for Hikari?"
Ia: What about your blade?
Sothe~
"I'm just going out to increase my sword skill so I can start dueling again..."
*Within minutes Hikari came back to the group empty handed and sighed.*
Hikari: He wouldn't budge on his prices.
Sothe~
"You... You were looking into buying a sword?" He asks puzzled, completely surprised by it.
Hikari:...yeah..that's what I was trying to buy...because I'm a good friend Hahahaha
*She'd pose dramatically while laughing for all to see.*
Sothe~
He scoffs and starts walking again. "Whatever..." He whispers to himself.
*The group began to walk and Hikari stopped everyone randomly in the middle of the street by an alleyway.*

Hikari: So...Which dungeon are you thinking about?
Sothe~
"With la, maybe we should take it easy and attempt one of the lower level ones?" Sothe suggests then turns to la. "Unless you think your ready for the insane stuff?"
Kaguya: You're gonna have to start lower if you're going to advance.
Ia: I think the guys are right maybe we should do simpler dungeons for now.

Hikari: Well if it's what everyone wants then why not?...but we are a bit too oped to go to dungeons on the lower floor. ... I know.
*She'd take out her memo pad of her previous adventures and would begin to skim.*
We can go to this slum dungeon it's full of bandit npc's. They have good loot and Col since they actually rob real players. Do you guys think she'd be able to handle that?