Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2498

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: Hm.... Do you really think.... I'm gonna die to you?!
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
???: Oh I don't think you'll die to me. I know you'll die to me!
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: Then you know a lot less about me then I thought!
???: Oh really? How do you plan to win then? I have you pinned!
*As the moonlight hit her he saw she had changed. She was no longer beautiful and elegant. She was now plain and covered in acne. It was as if her appearance had changed to a more realistic one.*
Kaguya: You're so full of darkness, but unlike you, I'm filled with a light that'll never fade
???: Filled with darkness? Why would you say that?
Kaguya: Why the hell else would you be trying to kill me. A holder of light.
???: Fool! This is simply a game and nothing more!
Thinking you're a warrior of light! You make me laugh! I'm going to enjoy killing you!...
*She'd look at him while the moonlight shined*
You've changed...you're no longer the large savior you used to be...Now you're just a frail teen with a terrible haircut!
*She'd kick him away.*
What did you do? Did you use a customization Item so close to your death?
Kaguya: Why don't you ask yourself the same? Last time I remembered you were pretty.... Now you just seem so out of place to be trying to kill me...
???: What!?! *She'd hold her weapon in an offensive form while she went through her inventory to get an item. Once clicked a mirror formed in her hand*
???: AAAAH! This can't be! What...what's happening why do I...look this way again?
Kaguya: Well, it can't be too much of a coincidence that there could be a certain weird moonlight in this area.
???:...Yes it has to be.
*She'd leave the cave quickly with her wolf following her.*
Kaguya: Finally.... *he gets up*
*The muffled screams could still be heard in the dark. As he approached the small girl as the light shined through he saw she was no longer a small child, but a teenage girl around 16-17. Her hair was no longer short cut and pink, but long and black her skin no longer pale, but sun kissed. Her pure blue eyes now a tainted gold.*
*The muffled screams could still be heard in the dark. As he approached the small girl as the light s
Kaguya: Hm... Wait a minute why the hell is this moonlight doing this anyway? *he'd free the girl*
???: *Gasping* ...it's not the moonlight. My sight skill is high enough for me to see in the dark. It looks like that surge through the game a while ago has changed our appearances. It's as if our actual bodies are on display now.
Kaguya: My..... This is too weird...
???: Well when you think about it. Is it really? I mean he locked us in a game which could last forever if no one clears the game. Do you really think exposing our identities to other players is going to mean something to him? If anything it'll make trust easier. You'll know this person for who they truly are. Not a prettied up pile of data.
Kaguya: You're right about that. My names Kaguya. Well that's my game name. Hang on... Now that I'm seeing your face..... You look so familiar....
Lidiya:...Um..I guess I can tell you... My name is Lidiya Takoyama.
I'm kind've a famous singer in the real world. I used a child's avatar so that other players would treat me normally. I don't want special treatment just because of my voice and wealth. Turns out sickos in this game are heavily into "Loli's". So I decided to adventure alone. I'm pretty good at it. It's just that this Pk snuck up on me.
Kaguya: That girl... You're a famous girl huh? Not bad at all. Well, I'm Kaguma Nanaya, that's my real self anyway.
Ino: My name is Ino in the game. When speaking to me please use Ino only.
Kaguya: Pleasure to meet ya Ino.
Ino: Now what were you looking for when you came here?
*He'd hear the party chat.*
Hikari: Yuki!?!
Yuki: Hikari!?! You look...so..
Hikari: What do you? AAAH!
What's going on?
Kaguya: There's something going in with the game to reveal our selves.... I was originally here looking for a Dire Wolf to take down but that went south.
Ino: Why would you need a dire wolf?

*Party chat*
Yuki We found the entrance to the cave.
Hikari: We're coming in.

*As the duo walked in he saw Hikari was different. Heavily different and was dressed as a Yakuza.*

Hikari: It's as if they brought our entire body and the clothes we were wearing into the game.... I'm wearing layers because I had just got home from school and it was cold outside.
 Ino: Why would you need a dire wolf?

*Party chat*
Yuki We found the entrance to the cave. 
Hika
Kaguya: Hikari....... Is that really you?
Hikari: What? You disappointed I don't have all of those curves and flawless skin anymore? Or is it because I'm short?

Yuki: I'm sure that's not what he meant.

*As Yuki walked it his appearance was very different as well.*
Hikari: What? You disappointed I don't have all of those curves and flawless skin anymore? Or is it b
Kaguya: Look at you Hikari..... You're even cuter in real life.
Hikari:...*She'd begin to blush*

Yuki: Anyway we found some Dire Wolves. So we can just add the jars and have enough. The night is ending so we need to hurry.... Hmm and who is this lovely lady?
*He'd bow at the sight of Ino*
Kaguya: Her name is Ino, I saved her from a PK player.
Ino: It's a pleasure to meet you all, but I must go. I was trying to accomplish something before I was rudely interrupted.

Yuki: What were you truly trying to do?

Ino: I don't know if I should say.
Kaguya: Huh? You were trying to accomplish something. Hey, why don't you come with us.
Ino:...I guess I could. I have some time before what I have to do needs to be done.

Yuki: You seem familiar....I swear I've seen you somewhere...
Kaguya: Everyone gets a feeling that they've seen someone at some point, doesn't always mean you have. Maybe you saw someone who looked like her, and are mistaking her for another person.
Yuki: I guess you're right.
*In private chat*
Ino: Thanks.

*Normal Chat*
Ino: So what shall we do?
Kaguya: Let's finish off this mission.
Yuki: Okay Hikari and I have gathered 35%. Together with your 42% we'll be finished in no time.

Ino: So what is this mission?
Kaguya: To kill Dire wolves to fill up a jar. It's basically helping Yuki here with his shop.
Ino. Okay well do you know where anymore dire wolves are?
Kaguya: That was the point of coming here, there should be more near this area.
Ino: Well lead the way leader.
Kaguya: Alright, *he'd begin leading the group onward*
*As the group traveled through trees they came upon a grassy field of jagged branches. There they'd see a monster of epic proportions alongside it were 3 alpha wolves. It was as if this monster controlled the feral wolves that roamed the forest. It looked as enchanting and as powerful as a Deity.*

Ino:...This is it. This is the Monster that killed him..

Hikari: Wait you expect us to kill that thing?

Yuki: That looks like a field boss. And a powerful one at that.

Hikari: Well if we defeat it I'm sure we'd have enough blood for your roses...

Yuki: Well. Should we go for it?

*They'd all wait for their leader's response.*
*As the group traveled through trees they came upon a grassy field of jagged branches. There they'd s
Kaguya: Yeah.... This'll be our mission complete right here!
Hikari: Well brave leader lead on!
Kaguya: We'll need to joint attack it to beat it. Just one person attacking will barely faze it.
Hikari: We should probably aim for it's eyes then it's joints.
Kaguya: Good thinking. Alright Hikari, you attack with me, Yuki, you attack with Ino, we'll take out both of that thing's eyes at once.
*Hikari would ready her small blade and would rush for it's left while Yuki took out what looked to be a steel tipped whip and grabbed it's right paw to give Hikari some cover. Ino would click through her items list finally landing on the weapon she chose to be most suitable. She then withdrew a blade 5 feet long and a few inches wide. It shimmered brightly in the moonlight she then began running towards the right as fast as she could which was surprisingly quick considering she was holding such a large blade.*
*Hikari would ready her small blade and would rush for it's left while Yuki took out what looked to b