Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*She'd laugh*
Hikari: I need new clothes and a nice dagger.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: How about this? I can give you a robe, and a dagger, that I got from a quest, how about that?
*She'd put on the robe and would jab with the dagger.*
Hikari: ...It'll do but as soon as this is over I'm getting new gear.
Kaguya: Understood 100%
Hikari: Well did you find the main dungeon yet?
Kaguya: Not exactly... I've had so many distractions that I didn't really have much time to find the dungeon...
Hikari: Mmmmhmmm well where should we start looking?
Kaguya: Wherever seems like more of a dungeon location. I wouldn't know where to start looking.
*She'd sigh*
Hikari: Just leave it to me like always.
*She'd begin to message people*
Kaguya: Well, for one thing, I'm just glad we're reunited,
*She'd spend 5 minutes chatting then would sigh*
Hikari: It looks like the dungeon has been found and they're about to start fighting the boss in around 3 minutes they're just resting from the other monsters. So far the event monster hasn't been found yet.
Kaguya: How about this, once this thing's defeated, you get the gear, I think I've got good enough gear as is.
Hikari:...You're really gonna give me the event monster drop?...that's so nice of you.
Kaguya: Yeah, besides... I know if I hold on to this sword I got... *he looked up, then smiling* Tohru... Just watch over me...
Hikari: Tohru?
Kaguya: An old friend of mine.
Hikari: Okay well we'll head out once you're ready.
Kaguya: *He readied himself* That swordsman we'll be facing.... I know it'll be tough, because I faced it before.
Hikari: Hmmm you know the event boss? What's it's name?
Kaguya: Zeroshin. That's the true name. I used to just call it Shadow Swordsman.
last edited over a year ago
Hikari: Why didn't you defeat it the first time around?
Kaguya: He was way out of my league the first time.
Hikari: I see...well we better get moving if we want to get to him in time.
Kaguya: Yeah. Let's get going.
*The pair would spend a few hours getting to the main dungeon. Once they got to the entrance they saw it was a seemingly endless tunnel within a mountain.*
Kaguya: You up for a long sprint?
Hikari: Hehehehe just try to keep up.
*She'd begin to run the fastest she could she would almost vanish at times but her level was still too low to complete this technique.*
Kaguya: *He'd then speed off following*
*As the duo ran a few monsters would come from around quick corners. A goblin warrior the size of a boulder would walk out along with an acidic slime.*
Kaguya: Ready?
Hikari: When am I not?
*She'd jump ontop of the goblin and would stab him in the chest then backflip off of him.*
Kaguya: *He'd follow up with a running slash through, then another slash through to get back to his spot*
*The goblin would then begin to emit blue streams of light. Then it shattered leaving the pair and the Acidic blob left. The blob would simply slide towards them eroding the rock it traveled on.*
Kaguya: The hell? Damn that's nasty.
Hikari: I'm afraid to touch it.
Kaguya: Is there a way we can run from it, I'm not letting this sword touch that thing.
Hikari: Only one way to find out.

*She'd cut a front flip and would run for a few more steps. She'd then turned to Kaguya from behind the monster.*

Hikari: It's a slow monster so we should easily be able to evade it. So we can probably get away!
Kaguya: Here goes, *He did a forward charge, then jumped over the monster* Let's go now!
*They would continue down the corridor to hear people screaming in true terror*

Hikari: Should we continue?
Kaguya: Yeah, no doubt this is Zeroshin's work, Let's go. *he ran forward*
*As they ran they came onto a swordsman slashing 3 players in half with a spin so fast that one with a low sight skill wouldn't even be able to see it. The 3 then fell to the ground screaming and all shattered once they hit the ground.*

Zeroshin:...Hmm more challengers?
..... You look familiar.... No if I had fought you before you'd be dead.
*As they ran they came onto a swordsman slashing 3 players in half with a spin so fast that one with
Kaguya: I was one that managed to run away from you. It sure has been a while.
Zeroshin:...You're the one who left the pathetic swordswoman to fight me on her own.
*He'd laugh*
Are you going to do the dissappearing act again?

Aigomiko:.....No we're here to defeat you!

Zeroshin:Heh...you will die first young lady.
Kaguya: No! Your fight is against me... I'm not letting her get involved in our fight. Hikari stand back! I'm a lot stronger than before. I'll make sure I avenge Tohru. I'll make sure you pay for what you did.
Hikari:..Okay
*She'd step back*

Zeroshin: Fine, but I won't kill you. I'll cut your legs off and bring you to the brink of death then I'll make you watch me carve your woman up like a fresh hen!
Kaguya: I won't be watching anything. I'll make sure I win this fight... *he'd draw his sword* For Hikari's sake... And Tohru's sake as well!
Zeroshin: Fine to make this fair I'll give you the first strike....make it count.
Kaguya: You're in for some new stuff, just hope you know. *he dashed forward, more swift than last time he faced him, he would then charge in to strike Zeroshin*
*Zeroshin would widen his eyes seeing how far the boy had come he'd then move his blade with such force it'd vanish he'd slam into Kaguya's blade. Kaguya's blade made a loud ringing sound and stopped Zeroshin's blade in it's tracks. It's blue aura boosted Kaguya's strength parameter.*
Kaguya: *He'd then slash the blade from the clash, then strike Zeroshin once more*