Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Tohru: What? Where!
*As she yelled out the Swordsman that was out of their league struck her down. She'd fall to the ground as the swordsman begin to walk towards Kaguya. In fear He'd run but on the left side of his screen he could see Tohru's Hp Bar slowly decrease to 0*

Tohru:..Ka..Kaguya?

*He'd then hear a shattering sound. He did not look back he continued to run to afraid to save the one he loved.*
Tohru: What? Where!
*As she yelled out the Swordsman that was out of their league struck her down. S
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: [I can't die.... Damn it.....]
*narrating: I left her there..... I didn't know what else to do...*
*Reality*
Kaguya: So now you see Lisbeth.... She came back as Yurei.... For me.... I felt like if I had just seen her again, that my life would just be better.....
*Lisbeth would slap then hug him*
Lisbeth: you fool...That was just a monster.....though you may think it was wrong...I'm sure Tohru wanted you to run. I'm sure she would want you to live.
Kaguya: Yeah, you're right...
*Lisbeth would then blush and would push him away.*
Lisbeth:...well i guess we should be leaving?
Kaguya: Yeah, let's head back to the shop. Speaking of which, how much is this gonna cost me?
*She'd look down while blushing.*
Lisbeth: It's on the house this time...but don't you dare tell anyone or else they'll thinking i'm having some kind of sale!
Kaguya: I'll tell them it was expensive.
*She'd laugh the two would then return to the shop and she'd begin working on the blade. About 30 minutes passed as she came out and presented the blade to him.*

Lisbeth:...I named it "Tohru's Wish"...So that you will never give up your will to live...for her sake.
*She'd laugh the two would then return to the shop and she'd begin working on the blade. About 30 min
Kaguya: *He returned the temporary sword to Lisbeth as he got Tohru's Wish* Thank you Lisbeth. *He put the sword on his back* I won't forget this.
last edited over a year ago
Lisbeth: Yeah yeah yeah. *she'd blush and would walk into the back room*
You can let yourself out.
Kaguya: *he'd walk outside the shop* Alright... Now to reunite with Hikari.
*He had no Idea where to look for her though*
Kaguya: Question is...... Where do I start? Damn it.....
*A few thugs were seen walking around. One was twirling a familiar dagger*
Kaguya: Those guys again.... Damn.... So not only am I alone... But I've got 3 thugs.... However, I've got a good sword... *He could feel Tohru telling him to take back what was his* Alright, I'm good this time. *He walked to the thugs* Hey, remember me bastards?!
Thugs:...No we don't *As he stared Kaguya remembered the dagger belonged to Hikari*
Kaguya: That dagger it belonged to a friend of mine. What the hell did you do to Hikari?
*They'd all laugh*
Thug 2: Don't worry. you won't ever have to worry about her again.
Kaguya: What the hell do you.... No.... You didn't....... You sons of...... *he growled*
Thug 3: Best part is she kept screaming "He'll come for me.. I know he will" *They'd begin to laugh*
Thug 2: And to think we were only able to get her and her loot cause some bozo convinced to take a quest.
Kaguya: *his pupils began to shrink* Not again.... No.... Not again... *rapidly flashing back to Tohru* I'll kill you...
*They'd laugh once again*
Thug 1: Fool you can't injure people while in town.
Kaguya: *his eyes became red* Then let's go outside then.
*They'd laugh some more*
Thug 2: No thanks *The group would then begin to walk away*
Kaguya: Just what I would expect from a group of thugs. Nothing but a bunch of DAMN COWARDS!!!
*They'd laugh until they were out of sight*
Kaguya: Damn.... I keep losing the things closest to me... Damn it....
*The young boy from before would walk back up to him.
???: Mister...she's not dead...I know where she is.
Kaguya: Thank you. I need this.
???: I saw them take her into some kind of cave outside of town. They can't do anything naughty though. Her ratings setting is still on. Plus she can't be dead cause whenever I go over there I hear her yelling at them.
Kaguya: Can you take me there? You'll be doing me quite a favor.
???: Sure!
*The boy would lead Kaguya to an abandoned cave. It was dark and the screaming of a female character could be heard in the background.*
Kaguya: Thanks, you're a good kid, got a name? So I can know who I'm thanking.
???: My name is Kai. Thank you for the col earlier.
Kaguya: It was a pleasure to be able to help you out like that. And I thank you for helping me find my friend. Anyways, I have to get going, I've got to save her. Thanks again Kai, *he sped forward into the cave. [Hikari.... I'm coming... Just hold on]
*As he entered he heard the 3 thugs from earlier laughing*
Thug 1: Hahahaha her armor's durability is gone so even if her settings won't let us see skin we can definitely see some undies.

Hikari: No stop! Look away you perverts!
Kaguya: *He entered the area* Well, look what we have here!!! the 3 bastards from earlier. *he drew his sword* Well, we're outside now.... So, I'll give you a choice, let her go, or maybe you don't value your lives.[Tohru.... I'm going to save her, I'm not running anymore. Watch over me Tohru!]
Hikari: Kaguya!
Thug 2: Oh lookie here. The guy from earlier.
Thug 3: I wonder how he found us?
Thug 1: Who cares how he found us. If he wants to fight let's not disappoint him.

*One would withdraw a spear another would take out a battle ax and would withdraw a one handed katana.*
Kaguya: You've made a bad choice... You've pretty much just screwed yourself by wanting to face me. You also screwed yourself... When you captured my best friend you bastards!!!
last edited over a year ago
*Hikari would blush*
Hikari:...Best Friend?

*The 3 would prepare themselves for an onslaught.*
Kaguya: [This blade.... I feel much more like I can do anything with this.] *He moved swiftly looking like afterimages were being formed, but more like clones, then each one including the real Kaguya, attacked the 3 thugs*
*They would begin to panic at how quickly their HP bars were dropping. They'd then rush out of the cave in terror*
Hikari:...you really did come for me... *She'd begin to cry*
Kaguya: *he sheathed his sword* I'm not letting you die.... You and me.... We're taking this game all the way. *he would take the tears away from her eyes* But... the main reason... We're best friends.... If I let my best friend die.... *shook his head* I don't need a second regret.
*She'd laugh innocently*
Hikari: You're so cheesy sometimes
Kaguya: Anyways, why the hell were those guys even doing something like that to you anyway?
Hikari: Apparently they thought since I owned a caravan I had big money. When they found out I was broke thanks to their invasion they decided to just keep me as a play thing.
Kaguya: I see, anyways you know the event will be here pretty soon.
Hikari: Yeah but like I am now I'm in no condition to try it.
Kaguya: *he went to his inventory* Alright, what do you need?