Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2498

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: [Damn solo player...] Fine... I understand.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*he'd vanish into the trees*
Hikari: wow he was rude.
Kaguya: We'll see him again. I bet ya.
Hikari: well I'm gonna head back to camp. You coming?
Kaguya: Yeah, *he'd follow Hikari*
*As they approached they saw a girl with long flowing orange hair talking to an older man with white hair.*
Man: You Should join the Knights of The Blood Oath Asuna you'd be a great asset.
Asuna:...I don't know....I'll think about it.
Kaguya: Knights of the Blood Oath huh?
Hikari: I guess they're a guild or something?
Kaguya: Joining doesn't seem like a bad idea... How about you Hikari?
Hikari: Sure if you want we can go join them?
Kaguya: We might can get some perks... Alright, let's do it.
*They'd walk up to the man*
Man: Yes how may I assist you 2?
Kaguya: We Wish to join the Knights of the Blood Oath.
Man: Hmmm If you truly want to join You need to prove yourselves to me.

Hikari: That other girl didn't have to!

Man: Yes she did. We fought side by side in the last boss battle. I saw her flawless technique for myself.

*Hikari would stop talking*
Kaguya: How much proving we gotta do?
Man: Hmmm go into the forest and hunt one astral wolf for me.
Kaguya: Of course... Gotta be willing to go for it... Well Hikari... Let's do it.
Hikari: Okay!
*They two would run into the forest. It was dark out and sounds could be heard all around them.*

Hikari:...Where are we supposed to search?
Kaguya: He didn't exactly give us a map so just wherever you think a wolf can be.
Hikari: maybe.. A cave or a bunch of trees... Gah I don't know where wolves stay!
Kaguya: So we're looking at a pointless assignment then?
Ragnarok: Astral wolf...searching...searching..

Hikari:.what's up with Ragnarok?
Kaguya: Hey, she's helping us out.
Ragnarok: Astral wolf is a phantom like creature that ranges from level 23-28. It uses speed to trap it's prey. It can easily turn the tide of a battle with its possession technique. It is located within caves or dark forests near the rocky side of mountains. The nearest one is located north east at "Dead Man's Drop".
Kaguya: Wow, that's amazing.
Hikari: ...What exactly is Ragnarok?
Kaguya: Wish I'd knew.
*As they walked through the night Ragnarok's eyes glowed red as she lead them to "Dead Man's Drop" As they walked by she withdrew her blade and summoned her imp side kick, and got into a fighting formation.*

Ragnarok: It approaches.
Kaguya: *drew his blade* Here we go!
*Hikari would ready her blade. As the prepared Ragnarok turned backwards quickly to see the Astral wolf racing towards the group. Ragnarok ran into and slashed it backwards forcing it to skid slightly then it'd stop mid air. It's Hp bar went down slightly.*

Hikari: Her strength is unreal...
Kaguya: Why don't you get assistance, you know, probably a skill with Ragnarok, I just get the feeling it could work.
Hikari: Okay.. *She'd run towards the beast and Ragnarok's Imp ran beside her and phased into her armor turning it into a form of armor and her blade into a stranger darker version of itself. Ragnarok's eyes then began to glow a brighter red and Hikari let out a loud cry as the armor began to glow she then began to emit darkness. She vanished then reappeared behind the Astral Wolf. It's Hp began to drop rapidly. It was mortally wounded and it's Hp bar was now in the red orange.*

Hikari: HAHAHAHAHA DON'T EVER STAND IN MY WAY AGAIN FOOLISH SPECTOR!
last edited over a year ago
Hikari: Okay.. *She'd run towards the beast and Ragnarok's Imp ran beside her and phased into her arm
Kaguya: [Alright... That was..... I don't even know how to describe it...]
*Hikari was Gasping yet laughing. She leaned over and tears could be seen falling from her armor's face slits, but she continued to laugh histerically*
Kaguya: Hikari?
Hikari: Hahaha- He...help...me...it hurts.- SO NICELY! THIS POWER IS DELITEFUL!
Kaguya: *he'd shake Hikari* Wake up damn it! Wake up!!! Damn it!!!
*He felt a shock run through his body as the shadows emitting from her touched his hands. The darkness would then fade and the armor would fade into the air and would leave her with her normal robe and blade. She'd then collapse into his arms while the Astral Wolf began to fly into the air to escape.*
Kaguya: *He'd hold on to Hikari* You're my first priority, I'm not leaving ya.
*Ragarok leapt into the air and slashed the beast in half and landed on the ground. Her eyes then returned to normal.*
Ragnarok: Astral Wolf has been vanquished ......collecting experience.
*The shattered bits of the creature did not fade. The bits flew int Ragnarok's mouth and she swollowed them. The party gained no experience. The astral wolf did drop an item though. "Forgotten Fang"*
Kaguya: Heh, an item drop, which I can't have since I had no contribution...
*Ragnarok would hand it to him*

Ragnarok: So you can prove you defeated it Kaguya.
Kaguya: But I..... *sigh* If anything, Hikari should have a higher chance of joining than me. I stayed back and looked like a damn fool.
*Ragnarok's eyes were red once again.*
Ragnarok: The girl's power wasn't her own. I assisted her. Alone she could not summon nearly enough power to deal that type of damage. Now take the item please.
*She'd wickedly smile her eyes would then return to normal.*
Kaguya: Alright alright, *He took the item* Just don't kill me, geez.
Ragnarok: *would smile innocently lik the child she appeared to be*
I would never kill Kaguya-Kun.
Kaguya: [Ah great... You can't be for real... Reminding me of someone from the real world] Anyways... Let's go.
*Kaguya would carry Hikari back to the base camp while Ragnarok skipped beside them along with her imp.*

Man: You're back. Oh no was the Wolf to much for you? *He'd stare at the unconscious girl*
Kaguya: Heh, we managed, *he'd show the item while holding Hikari*
Heathcliff: Humph. Fine I welcome you friends. To the "Knights of the Blood" I am your new leader Heathcliff.
*A message asking if you wanted to join this guild appeared over your head. It also said you may leave the guild whenever you wish by going into the newly added "Guild" Tab.*
last edited over a year ago