Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Lisbeth: Hehehehe fine but your reward will be only the Exp. *She'd send Kaguya a party Request.*

Name: Lisbeth

Level: 22

Hp: 1300

Sp: 230

Appearance: (pic)
Lisbeth: Hehehehe fine but your reward will be only the Exp. *She'd send Kaguya a party Request.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: *accepting the party request* That's not a problem for me.
*She'd dig through her inventory.*
Lisbeth: are you prepared to go now?
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: Yeah, but um... I just saw a flaw here... If I don't have a sword.... How can I fight again?
*She'd sigh loudly*
Lisbeth: here you can use one of my less glamorous ones.

*She'd hand Kaguya a Blue Katana. It was made of average quality metals. Meant for light battle and speed.*
Lisbeth: Don't break it!
*She'd sigh loudly*
Lisbeth: here you can use one of my less glamorous ones.

*She'd hand Kaguya a
Kaguya: It ain't my fault... Let's just get this over with, if it ends up breaking I'll pay the fee...
*THe two would head to the mine after 20 minutes of traveling by foot. As they approached the opening they could see fog coming out in large amount.*
Lisbeth: this looks bad.
Kaguya: Don't gotta tell me twice... This could turn bad in a matter of seconds...
Lisbeth: so should we continue?
Kaguya: Of course, let's go.
*The pair would walk deeper into the mine and their vision would begin to slightly blur.*

Lisbeth:...Hmmm I wonder when we should start mining?
Kaguya: Wherever you can find the ores we need, start mining there.
*Lisbeth would spend the next 10 minutes mining until she got the ores*
Lisbeth: Whew. Now all that's left is the Monster drop.
Kaguya: Great, now where are we gonna find that?
*Crying could be heard coming from deeper within the cave.*
Lisbeth: I don't know but I think we're gonna find it down there
Kaguya: *sigh* Here we go.
*As they walked deeper in the fog began to vanish and they saw a woman with black hair holding her knees while sitting and crying loudly.*

Lisbeth: Shoule we see if she's okay?
Kaguya: Or, it could be one of those in game traps.
*Lisbeth would flinch*
Lisbeth:....then what should we do?
Kaguya: I don't know, if we go over there, something terrible could happen.
*Lisbeth would pout*
Lisbeth: well what're gonna do stand here all day?
Kaguya: You stand back, I'll go take a look, I know it's a trap, but we have to advance.
*As he approached the girl in white she rose and looked at him. He could see she had no face but a white mak with eye slits which slightly showed blood red orbs glowing. Atop of her head a name appeared. "Yūrei" It'd simply stare at him in a confused state.*

Lisbeth: ....what is that thing?
Kaguya: This.... This is Yurei? What the hell?
Yūrei: my love have you truly returned for me? I knew you wouldn't leave me here all alone any longer.
Kaguya: [Her love? What?! Wait.... Don't tell me...] How are you alive?! I saw you get struck down. Then you vanished, you know, resembling your death in here and the real world.
Lisbeth: [What is he talking about?]
Yūrei: My love I'm here now. And so are you.
*she'd tenderly hug Kaguya.*
We can be together forever now.
Kaguya: How? I just need to know... How you survived? I swear.... I saw you vanish....
Yūrei: I lived in the afterlife so that I'd find my way back to you someday.
*Lisbeth would hen vanish slowly fading out*
Now we'll never be apart.
*she'd continue hugging him. He could feel her warmth. He could smell her hair.*
Kaguya: *he looked back* [what's going on here? I can't... I can't control my body] *his body hugged her back* [Lisbeth.... No....]
Yūrei:....We will now live together in the Abyss.
*As he hugged her the room went black. Then flames rose around them he could feel her warmth. He could smell her scent. The warmth began to burn and the smell begin to make his nostrils bleed.*

Kaguya
Hp: 1450 - 357 = 1093
Kaguya: [Damn... Just being here is draining...]
Yūrei: Don't worry we won't be separated ever again.

*Kaguya would hear someone*

???: Wake.....Don't......Draining!.....
Kaguya: [That voice... Come on... What are you trying to tell me?!!!]
*As he concentrated the voice could be heard more clearly*

???: WAKE UP IDIOT! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RELEASE IT'S GRIP! IT'S DRAINING YOUR HP QUICK!

Kaguya
Hp: 1093 - 321 = 772
Kaguya: [Alright I got it] Hey, you stupid ghost!!! Why don't just back the hell off?! *He broke the grip of Yurei waking up from the other world*
Yūrei: My love what are you doing?

*As he broke free the woman's hair turned gray and the white masked formed grotesque cracks revealing blackened skin. her fair skin began to wrinkle and her gentle hands turned into viscous claws . His vision then returned . He saw Lisbeth standing 2 feet away gasping for air. She had lost her breath while screaming into his ear.*

Lisbeth: Finally you're awake!

Yūrei: You...wench... YOU STOLE MY LOVE!

Lisbeth: ...No I swear I didn't...
Kaguya: Don't hurt her.... Alright look, I didn't figure it out right away, but the so called love I had, she's dead. She would've never came back for me. Not after the sin I committed! *he drew his sword*
Yūrei: So you wish to battle? If I kill you...then we can truly be together forever.
*She'd rush at Kaguya slashing at his torso with her jagged claws while his body was still sore.*
Kaguya: If this is how I atone for the sin I made that day.... Then I'll do whatever it takes! Even if it kills me damn it!!! *he'd manage to block the slash and divert it, then going for Yurei with a slash of his own*
*The blade would slash into her silk white gown leaving a bright red mark. She'd fall to her knee and would begin to sob once again.*

Lisbeth: Humph not so tough now.

*She'd use a blade to use the sword skill Vertical.*

Sp: 230 - 30
*She'd slash Vertically through the women's head causing her to emit bright blue rays of light. She'd then shatter and Lisbeth would sigh*
*It'd bring their EXP meters Higher but no one leveled up*
Lisbeth: I got the Item...But what was with you back there?
Kaguya: Which part? *he sheathed his blade* The sin, or where I nearly fell for such a stupid trick?
Lisbeth: Both.
*She'd say this in a serious tone and would have a genuine look of compassion on her face.*
Kaguya: Back when she was a living player, Yurei... We used to go on a load of quests, she was an amazing swordsman.
(Wanna go into flashback mode? So Kaguya and Yurei's story is more in depth)
*flashback*
Kaguya: *upside down from the tree branch surprising Yurei* Yo,
(Kay but to let you know Yūrei is the japanese word for a female phantom like demon so let's just name her Tohru)
Tohru: Eek. *She'd pout* It's not nice to spook people like that Kaguya.
*she'd giggle then would pull him down. They'd let the breeze from the plains outside of the town of beginnings hit them*
Kaguya: Come on, you love me though. We love each other. Let's just make sure we stick together.
*Narrating: Her original name was Tohru, we were always a wonderful pair of swordsman. But.... It was until that one quest.... Shadow Swordsman*
Kaguya: Tohru!!!! Look out!!!