Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2498

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
Glancing back, he notices Hikari yelling at him. In a split second, he sidesteps and spins around, running back towards the others. "What in the hell are you guys doing here!?"
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Ia: We were worr-

Hikari: By the looks of it you needed us!
Sothe~
"I've fought creatures just like this before." He responds, but shakes his head. "I'm sorry, let's just take care of this thing!" Sothe exclaims over the sound of the beating wings of the Demon Beast above.
*As he turned he saw the beast had taken flight and began to cover his blade in flames.*

Hikari: If I remember this correctly he's about to rain down fiery comet like blasts. Avoid them at all costs I saw one of my teammates destroyed before my very eyes.

*She then pushed Ia back into the corridor and began to zig zag across the dome making sure to move in odd directions to keep the specter guessing.*
Sothe~
He nods and gives a thumbs up towards La and heads out, keeping low as he sprinted.
(Now we wait for Kaguya messaged him if he's interested in this battle so if he wants us to take over we will.)
(Gotcha, although I've got to go for the night so see you all tomorrow)
(night)
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: *He'd use his agility and move in an unpredictable pattern*
Sothe~
Giant fireballs began to plummet from the air, slamming into the ground all around the players. The ground began to shake as if an earthquake's epicenter was directly beneath their feet.
(Ever thought of doing a Gun Gale online forum?)
(I haven't started the second season and when we did Alfheim it kind of fell apart so Idk lol.)

*As they fumbled about the players noticed the monster then floated to the ground and began to fly quickly towards Sothe picking up speed with every second. It' blade emitting lava like heat.*
(Yeah, but Alfheim is fairies, there's a difference. :P)

Sothe~
A little closer... A little closer... Sothe thinks to himself, watching closely as the beast flew towards him.
(Now we wait for Advent and I know but the idea itself was cool like I get to fly and have powerful magic basically the opposite of SAO, but alas it was too tricky to Rp. Especially with only 2 people.)
(Well Gun Gale is based solely on shooting and agility, and with three people, I think it'd be fun. :D
(Well I suck at shooters so I'd have to rely heavily on rp style in a way I never have before so it'd be interesting X3 I'll think about it.)
(simple; shoot, run, take cover ;-)
Kaguya: *He'd get behind the creature and go for a sneaking slashing attack on the creature's back*
*Hikari simply watched from afar knowing that her staff would do no damage to it's armor. As Kaguya approached he began to notice that from it's back side the no heat could be felt. As the beast prepared to slash into Sothe's torso when Kaguya's strike landed and through him off balance causing his blade to slam into the earth causing a fiery burst which sent both of the players flying across the room and skidding across the stone scratching up there armor with each roll. It then raised it's blade slightly as it's Hp bar dropped a bit still leaving it inside of the green range.*

[Kaguya]
Hp: 1550 - 125 = 1425

[Sothe]
Hp: 1250 - 153 = 1197
last edited over a year ago
Sothe~
"Where'd that come from?!" He coughs, standing up. Sothe then shrugs it off and sprints at full speed towards the downed foe, striking a volley with his new small sword. Each of the six slashes hitting the monster's back.
(Now Kaguya needs to act, but he discovered a good fact about the monster. But if both of you strike for it's back it will just turn around and fight you sooo distraction lol)
(What's the Demon's health at?)
(Oh sorry let me modify it)
(All done)
(Blerg__)
(That's what u get for demanding stats lol it's a mid boss silly)
(It's not that, I just want to write, this is getting good!... Ahh, I just wanna see what happens next! I'm pretty ADHD if you can't tell)
(I noticed a bit lol, but yeah he always vanishes at the worst times lol, but when we get started it get's very good. So don't worry this will get very good in a few more turns.)
(bah, I need to go to bed, it's really late here... I'll post the minute I awaken from thy slumber)
(Nighty nighty valiant warrior)
(Goodnight Lady Aincrad. Oh, this is a forum I made a few days ago:
link
Join if you like, it doesn't really matter. I don't know what your views are on first person but so far I've only got one other person posting. Anyway it's okay if you say no, just thought I'd ask, and this goes for Advent as well. Cya later)
(Lol i'll check it out)
(9 Hours later... *Cries softly to one's self*)
(Siggh I'll message him :/)
Kaguya: Nicely done, *Since the monster was downed he felt like he had a bit more of a chance to attack, he then charged forward and attacked the creature*
(not sure if it's my turn or not o_O)
*As Kaguya ran he felt the heat still there, but a tad weaker. Once he got in range he slammed his blade downward on it's head and the beast swung it' mighty weapon in front of Kaguya's causing them to clash. As they stood there holding blade to blade in a power struggle Kaguya could see burn marks appearing on his weapon and small cracks forming. As he looked at his weapon's info he saw that his weapon's durability was dropping steadily. While this power struggle of the ages was taking place Sothe could be seen by Kaguya moving in on the foe and once in range he released a flurry of strikes with his new weapon and a load groan of anger could be heard leaving the demons body. In an instant a large fiery explosion was emitted from his blade tossing Kaguya 8 feet backwards skidding across the stone on his back. It then gripped it's sword tightly as It's Hp dropped into the green yellow margin.*

[Kaguya]
Hp: 1425 - 320 = 1105

Ia: Don't worry guys I'll heal you! (Next time around when it's her turn)

Hikari:...I got it!
Guys that explosion! It's a defense mechanism! Every time you strike it he uses it to toss you back so he can regain his composure!

Sothe~
"Got it!" He exclaims, jumping away from a horizontal strike from the demon. Before long he spotted his chance as the creature rose from it's position. The wings... If he could disable the wings, the Demon would be unable to use Ariel attacks. "I've got an Idea, Hikari, be ready to heal me!" Sothe shouts without hesitation, then leaps into the air, throwing his old dagger with as much force as he could muster. Slamming the pointed edge into the joint where both wings met.
(Now for Kaguya, but good job noticing that O v O)
(Thank you, hope that did some damage, cause he just lost a weapon ;-)
(True let me remove the dagger from my copy of your inventory.)
Kaguya: [Not bad,.. Maybe I can join on the attack] *He maneuvered and his and struck the Joins where the wings met to help keep the monster on the ground*
Sothe~
"That's it!" He calls out, equipping his small sword as he landed in a kneeling position, only a few feet away from the demon.
*The beast curled from Sothe's blow to it's weak point. It could be seen that the strike cause a critical lowering it's Hp down to the red orange mark. As he saw Kaguya approaching the same direction it slammed it's blade into the earth causing a fiery inferno to engulf him tossing both Sothe and Kaguya at least 10 feet away. Hikari and Ia knew what they had to do. They both ran to opposite sides of them room Ia to Sothe and Hikari to Kaguya.. They each fed their ally a Health Potion, but these basic potions could only so so much. As the flames cleared the beast couuld be standing with it's newly grown legs as if it had changed it' battle style, because of it's loss of flight.*

[Kaguya]
Hp: 1105 - 452 + 100 = 753

[Sothe]
Hp: 1197 - 650 + 100 = 647
Kaguya: [Alright, he's grounded, this should be a good fight now.]
Hikari: Are you sure you guys can do this Kaguya?
...Maybe I should help.
Sothe~
Alright, time to analyze. Sothe thinks to himself, staggering to his feet. "Thanks you two." He says then nods towards Kayuga. "I'll work on the legs, using hit and run strikes... You two keep a safe distance."
Kaguya: If you do.... Then what's your plan?
Hikari: Hmm.. I can't do much with this weaponry..

Ia: Sothe are you sure you'll be okay? Maybe we should turn back?
Sothe~
"We'll be fine." He asures La, then shakes his head. "I'm not backing down." Sothe concludes then turns towards Kayuga. "Double team em..."
Kaguya: Hm, you read my mind.