Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2498

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: Alright team, charge forward!!!!!
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*Hikari and Ino went after their respective eyes both jumping into the air as fast as they could. The beast tried to move but Yuki managed to hold it in place. They then struck the beats eyes in a X formation. It's Hp bar decreased slightly and it roared in agony.*
Kaguya: Progress,
Hikari: Do something Kaguya. I mean you are our leader aren't you?
Kaguya: Alright, don't yak at my ear.... *his blade would glow* Here goes! *he charged and took to the air and slashed the monster's face straight down the center*
*The strike caused a glowing red slash mark to appear on it's face dropping it's Hp down a good amount leaving it now in the green yellow part of it's Hp bar. Though this angered the beast it the yanked it's paw forward tossing Yuki towards it. It then slashed him away with the very paw slamming him into a tree.*

Yuki: AUGH!

Hp: 1150 - 352 = 798
Kaguya: Damn it, *he'd back away to signal a regroup*
*Hikari would slash at the creatures leg trying to get it's attention away from Yuki only lowering it's Hp bar slightly. Ino then ran towards Yuki to help him up.*
Yuki: Guys I'm fine keep going...
Kaguya: *He jump on the creature's head, he'd then stab the blade in it and run the blade down the other side of the creature*
*With the last strike it's Hp went into the yellow zone and it turned quickly swinging it's tail covered in fur as hard as steel towards Kaguya trying to slap him away.*
Kaguya: I'll give this a shot, *he tried to slash the tail as it was coming to him to deal a bit more damage to the creature*
*As he slashed the tail his blade made no actual scratch, but damaged itself leaving slight cracks on it though he himself was not harmed. Kaguya was simply pushed back a few feet.*
Kaguya: Damn it.... That wasn't smart...
Hikari: Don't worry I'm here to save the day!

*She'd then jump into the air and would stab the creature in the back and would latch on causing it's Hp bar to slightly decrease and it'd begin to go into a frenzy jumping up and down trying to get her off.*
Kaguya: *He'd find the time to jump onto the creature's head and stab it*
*The beasts Hp was going from yellow to orange and it then began to have black static begin to surrounds it Hikari then jumped off of it's back with a back flip*
Kaguya: *jumped off as well*
*As they jumped off the beast released a large dark thunder based attack which killed all grass and trees in it's immediate area.*
Hikari: I guess this thing is a field boss?
Kaguya: Whatever the hell it is, we need to get rid of it, it's really beginning to piss me off.
Hikari: Agreed.
*She'd ready her blade for when the electricity disappeared*
Kaguya: Alright, as soon as the electricity disappears, go in for an all out attack!
*The beast's attack then vanished and it ran towards Yuki and Ino seeing that they were the least prepared.*
Kaguya: Hikari, let's intercept and destroy!!!
Hikari: Got it!
*She'd then begin to run not knowing where to strike she jumped onto it's mane and began stabbing into it lowering It's Hp bar into orange red*
Kaguya: *He'd jump on it's back and continuously stab the beast*
*It's health the red marker and he then began wail in agony. Soon the sound of footsteps and growling could be heard in the bushes and trees around them.*

Yuki: This is bad. If this is a wolf field boss.

Ino: then...he might have minions..
Kaguya: Yuki, Ino.... Can you 2 handle down there for some time, we're nearly done with this guy.
*Ino would stand with her large katana in hand and Yuki would stand once again with is whip*
Ino: We got this!
Yuki: Continue to focus on that one!
*They'd then split into the forest as they did the sound of metal hitting flesh could be heard*
Kaguya: Good, *Instead of continuously stabbing the beast, he'd begin to slash at it with all the force he had*
*It's Hp dropped steadily until finally it let out a roar of defeat and ultimately shattered*
Hikari: quickly collect it's blood so we can leave this place before more wolves come.
Kaguya: Got it!!! *he'd collect the remainder of the blood that needed, maybe extra* Woohoo, mission accomplished,
Hikari: Great now we need to get out of here. Even though this is a lower floor Yuki is weaker than us and we don't know how strong that Ino girl is.
Kaguya: Alright, let's get to it then.
*The two then ran through the bushes to find the duo laughing and high fiving at their accomplishment.

Yuki: Guess what you two! Ino tore them to shred with a few cool sword skills. Did you know that we had to do quests to get them? Apparently there are tons of them just waiting to be unlocked and some can even be unlocked by just raising the effectiveness of a certain weapon class like a spear or a blade!

Ino: You know they explain these things in the beginner books?

Hikari: Pfft like i'd read that thing.
Kaguya: No way...... Badass......
Hikari: Yeah to think we made it 4 floors without knowing these things...
Ino how many Sword skills do you have?

Ino: I think 5. Some are useful, but remember while using them you need to position yourself properly or you might miss and waist Sp.

Yuki: I know this is cool and all, but If we don't start moving we might miss the deadline
*He'd begin to laugh awkwardly.*
Kaguya: Oh, right, come on then.
*After they ran back to town they managed to reach Yuki's shop in time as a thank you he said they could use his storage room to sleep in if they wanted. Hikari agreed and everyone rested in the morning Yuki began selling black roses. Most to girls, but every now and then a love struck man came in to buy a rose for their crushes and eventually he sold out.*

Yuki: Whew. Once agin thanks a lot guys. And about our appearances apparently it's happened to everyone in the game.

Ino: I figured as much, but why would Kayaba wait until now to do this?

Kaguya: This is all too weird....
Ino: Perhaps.. it really is to test our faith in one another?

Hikari: My thoughts exactly. Would you stop believing someone or trusting them or being their ally all because they might not of been who they said they were?
Interesting theory.

Yuki: Hmm I wonder where Kayaba is?

Ino: Possibly in the game?

Hikari: Why would he put himself through this?

Ino: Nothing more boring that watching someone else play an rpg.

Hikari: But where could he be inside Aincrad?

Ino: Only 4 floors have been cleared so anywhere within these floors probably in a place with many players.
Kaguya: Maybe he's at the top.
Hikari: On floor 100?
Kaguya: It's a possibility...
Yuki: True, but what would be doing up there. I mean there aren't any beautiful girls up there so he has to be bored out of his mind.
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: Hm...... Then where...... Maybe...... He's somewhere in the shadows as a player........ Do you think....... I don't know why...... But something about the knights of the blood oath.
Hikari: Really? I mean it's just a small time guild are you sure he's one of them?

Ino: It wouldn't surprise me. It would be beneficial to be surrounded by other's to blend in.
Kaguya: I may be taking a shot in the dark, but it may be possible.
Ino: If you're interested in finding him so badly it wouldn't be a bad idea to check them out.
But I have other things that need to be done.
Kaguya: Hmm....
Hikari: *Private messaging Kaguya)
Who is this girl?