Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2498

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: ... [She's broke..... She's broken her own partner] Hikari! Are you nuts?!
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Hikari:...I will do anything to keep Ragnarok with us!
*Darkness could be seen emiting from her once again.*

Ragnarok: A human has to kill him or else my questline won't advance. So I simply used some of my power to amplify her emotions for me. So that she'd do anything to protect me. Not to mention that I need a vessel now.

Kirito: A vessel!

Asuna: Your own master!

Ragnarok: It must be done.
*She'd form the armor around Hikari once again by using her imp. She'd then fade into the armor causing it to light up rapidly.*
Hikari: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Raganrok: Now...Let us end this!
Like I said I will not fade away. I will complete my destiny!
Hikari:...I will do anything to keep Ragnarok with us!
*Darkness could be seen emiting from her once
Kaguya: Damn it.... Wait.... It's that darkness again.... This time I won't sit around and do nothing! *he'd draw his sword* This time I'll fight!!!
Ragnarok: Let us do battle then comrade.
*She'd vanish and would reappear behind him.*
Before I actually strike I'll give you one last chance. Leave now.

Kirito:...I didn't even see her move.

Asuna: This is on an entirely different level then we're used too.
Kaguya: Not to me. *he'd disappear, solid clones were made* As long as I've got Tohru on my side, the light will never fade! I'll get Hikari back! Even if I have to destroy you!!!
*Ragnarok: Would slam her blade into the ground causing waves of darkness to sprout out and strike the clones and destroyed them*
Ragnarok: Is this all you have?
Kaguya: Not exactly,
*One more clone came from the sky charging downward toward Ragnarok*
*She'd raise her blade and shot a wave of darkness through it. It then fell to the ground and stood again this time as something dark and twisted.
*She'd raise her blade and shot a wave of darkness through it. It then fell to the ground and stood a
Kaguya: The hell...
*It'd then rush at Kaguya striking for his torso.*
Kaguya: *he'd cringe at the pain* .... Damn you....
Kaguya
Hp: - 73 (I forgot your Hp so figure that out lol)

*Ragnarok then began to float in the air.*

Ragnarok: Soon it shall all come to fruition!
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: .... No....
Ragnarok: Now here's your final chance. Run or die.

Kirito: Asuna!

Asuna: Got it!

*They'd both run in an X formation and would jump into the air. He'd use slant while she used Linear. Both striking Ragnarok from opposite ends causing her to emit black smoke from the red slashes on her body.*

Ragnarok: Gaaah!

Hikari: AAAAH!

*As you stared you saw on the side of your screen that Hikari's Hp bar had began to decrease it was nearly at it's half way mark.*
Kaguya: Hikari....
Kirito: What's wrong?

Asuna: Hikari's Hp is dropping instead of Ragnarok's!

Kirito: Dammit...what do we do?
Kaguya: .... Damn....... How?....
Ragnarok: There is no way for you to win without killing your friend.
Now I have given you plenty of opportunities to flee, but now you shall suffer the same fate that all shall experience!
Kaguya: .... Damn it.... *The sword began to glow* What is?.... [Tohru.... What are you telling me?...]
Tohru: You musn't hesitate. Don't give up hope. Even in the deepest of darkness the light will always give you a way out.
Kaguya: [Heh... Of course....] *his sword became very light* Alright, I see now... If the light finds a way out... Then I won't hesitate... *his speed became much faster as he managed to pierce the blade through the armor* The light always has a way out for you Hikari! It gives us a way out!
Ragnarok: AAAAAAAAAAH!
*The armor would fade and Hikari would fall and Kirito would catch her.*

Ragnarok: Fine... I've sapped enough life from her.
*She'd stand*
Prepare for my final form!
*She'd be covered in a bright light and would explode with power. What now stood before the group was a beast of immense strength. It snarled and gasped for air like a wild animal.

Kirito:...What..what is that thing?

Asuna: Is this ...is this the end?
Ragnarok: AAAAAAAAAAH!
*The armor would fade and Hikari would fall and Kirito would catch her.*

R
Kaguya: Time for me to give you. Your Salvation! Let's end this here and now!
*Ragnarok would point her tail at Kaguya and would ready an orb of pure destructive energy.*
Kirito: Don't let it touch you!
Kaguya: *he got in defensive state* Dome of light! *a dome of light would be created*
*The blast formed into a wave of energy that covered him comepletly. He stood strong, but his barrier wavered. Instead of it breaking the blade decided to take the brunt force instead of putting it's master in danger. It began to glow and a shallow crack went down the left side.*
Kaguya: I can't let this break, alright get ready!!! *he charged forward* I'll end this!!!
*Ragnarok ran towards him as well with her claws extended and ready to strike.*
Kaguya: I've got to go right through, [No hesitation... Just strike!!!] It's over!!!!! *as the 2 ran he'd slash right through Ragnarok*
*Ragnarok's Hp would drop to red orange and she'd shriek in anger.
She'd then jump into the air and would form an orb of pure light around her that would simply hover.*
Kaguya: Heh, alright a little bit more...
Kirito: Don't let your guard down!

Asuna: Yeah we don't know what she's planning up there.
Kaguya: Don't worry. *He'd close his eyes and grasp his sword with 2 hands as another barrier formed but it was bigger than the last*
*The light then exploded and destroyed everything within a 5 mile radius players, monsters ,and enviroment making a 10 meter deep crater. The blast began to make the blade form shallow cracks everywhere. Now standing in front of them wasn't the Ragnarok they knew. It was over 20 feet tall now. It seemed less human than before. This creature looked as if it wanted to snuff all life from Aincrad.*
*The light then exploded and destroyed everything within a 5 mile radius players, monsters ,and envir
Kaguya: We'll end this here and now. No more games!!! *his aura reached a high height of power, almost like his final battle was right in front of him*
Asuna:...can...can he win?
Kirito:...if he can't Aincrad's finished.
Kaguya: I'll end you, with one last technique, *his sword gave off a big glow* To defeat a monster like you... Is nothing with this power!!! *he charged forward* This will be your final end, time to give you.... YOUR SALVATION!!!!! *he began to rapidly slash away* [Tohru.... You've helped me thus far, now, help me protect Aincrad!!! Move faster!] *His slashes began to get immensely faster and stronger* [Keep going!] *his slashes kept going more and more*
*Ragnarok roared then began to jab it's arms at the attacking Kaguya matching him blow for blow. But with its many arms it had the advantage and began to slow him down while defending itself. It was concentrating heavily making sure not to slip up. Ragnarok then let Kaguya stab it in the chest and slowly began to absorb him.*
Asuna: Let go of the sword Kaguya!
Kirito: Run away!
Kaguya: I can't let go of the sword, *He tried to take it out but it wouldn't go* No...... I have to keep it!!!! I can't lose this sword!!! *He'd still get slowly absorbed* No........ Damn it...... [This was the only way, I could have Tohru] .... [Sorry.... Forgive me Tohru] *he'd let go and fall back*
*The blade was gone. Ragnarok had won. It began to charge a blast until a beam of light shot through it's stomach. It groaned in agony then another beam formed and another and one after the other they continued to form until finally ragnarok exploded. The blade would be seen floating mid air and the phantom image of Tohru appeared.*

Defeating Ragnarok Caused Hikari to level up 3 times, Kaguya to level up twice, and Asuna to level up once.

Hikari Lvl: 23
Hp: 1450
Sp: 240

Kaguya Lvl: 27
Hp: 1550
Sp: 280

Asuna Lvl: 30

Hp: 1700
Sp: 310
*The blade was gone. Ragnarok had won. It began to charge a blast until a beam of light shot through
Kaguya: Tohru....
Tohru: Don't blame yourself. You did all you could. So I repayed the favor. I will give the last of my being to protecting you Kaguya..cause..I love you.
Kaguya: Tohru, you came back.... *he'd walk to her* Tohru...
Tohru: I was always with you.
*Her image would become fuzzy*
I can't stay. I must finally pass on. Just know that I love you. And that you must live for the both of us.
Kaguya: Don't worry, I promise you Tohru, I promise that I'll live, as long as I have your light, there's no limit to what I can do. It's thanks to you... That's why I love you Tohru, you give me strength, and I'll use our strength, to protect Aincrad.
*She'd smile and would vanish leaving no trace of her existance behind.*
Kirito: No one would ever believe this.
Asuna: Imagine all of the players who could have wiped out during that blast?
*Hikari would slowly stand.*
Hikari:..Where do we go from here Kaguya?
Kaguya: We're going to continue and protect Aincrad, *he'd pick up his sword and put it at his back*
Kirito: You might wanna get a new blade that one's pretty beat up. It'll probably shatter soon.
Kaguya: Hm, I've got something I might can use,
Asuna: Like what?