Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2498

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"Yeah it should be fine, how far is it away?"
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Hikari: Not far we can use the warping point in the center of town to warp to the closest city to it and head off.

Ia: But do we have everything we need to make it?
Sothe~
"Sure we do, we're rested, we have food, and we each have a weapon, what else would we need?" Sothe smiles, trying to assure la that we would be fine.

(You can write the travel stuff now cause this is getting boring :P)
(Sorry I was trying to drag it along I mean Kaguya isn't onnecting with the group much O 3O)

*Ia nodded and the group went on their way. Once they warped to New Daze a large desert city on the other side of floor 3 they began on their journey towards the hidden dungeon that would hold their new adventure.*

Ia: It sure is hot out here...glad I'm only in a shirt and Skirt you guys must be baking.
*She'd begin to giggle and Hikari would put her arm around Ia.*

Hikari: They aren't the brightest bunch.
*She'd laugh jokingly.*

Ia: Hikari. Where do you find these places?

Hikari: Well floor 3 has been unlocked for at least a month now. The front line fighters took time to properly level up and equip themselves with the proper equipment. So I had time to travel around with my Caravan.
*She'd glare at Kaguya still partially blaming him for ruining her business.*
I have mapped out almost all of floor 3.
To the west is Gale Force and The Forest of Wavering Mist. Up north here we have New Daze, down south is the fortress of some guild...they wouldn't let me pass the gates to see beyond. To the east are the grasslands and in the center is The Fallen City where we just left.
last edited over a year ago
(Sorry I was trying to drag it along I mean Kaguya isn't onnecting with the group much O 3O)

*Ia n
Sothe~
He tugs at his scarf, feeling the heat beating down on him. I'm really starting to hate it when the girls are right... Sothe thinks to himself with a slight grin, then yawns. "... Alright Siri, take us to the nearest bandit dungeon." He muses, trying to get back at Hikari.
*Hikari tured to him shocked he made a crack at her and actually Giggled.*
Hikari: Now take a left and go on into the desert for a good 10 minutes and you should be there.
*In her best robotic voice.*
Ia: Hehe. Hmm that desert looks big though..I wonder if we brought enough water and food?
Sothe~
He chuckles quietly to himself then nods. "la it's gonna be fine, don't worry." Sothe insists, looking back at her as they went.
*Ia then looked at he ground and began to blush while Hikari simply chuckled. As they began traveling in the heat they got in between two large sand dunes inside the canyon were multiple paths almost like a maze.*
Sothe~
He stops, wiping away some sweat off his brow. "This is it?" Sothe calls out to Hikari, then starts quickly down the dune, ending up right in front of the maze entrance.
Hikari: Good eye.
*She'd wipe her face and the group would wait at the entrance.*
That's strange ...they usually have guards at the entrance..

Ia: Perhaps someone is already inside?
Sothe~
"Okay." He mutters, then draws his Dark Rapier and slowly enters through the gateway. "Best be on your guard, la..."
Hiikari: Sure don't worry about us.
*She'd pout while putting her hands behind her head. Ia then took out her new short sword and stood behind Sothe.*

(I have to go for now.)
(Goodbye Lady Aincrad, Let the road lead you to warm sands)

Sothe~
"Yeah worry less about the restaurant cook and more about a level twenty-eight and a healer." He adds, slowly his pace.
Hikari:...What did you say?
Healer!
I am a skilled warrior! I have guarded multiple Caravans to safety on my own!
*She'd glare back at Kaguya. It was obvious she was very offended by Sothe's accusation that she could only heal properly.*

Ia: Hikari.. he was only joking..

Hikari: Yeah whatever.
*She continued on into the maze.*
Sothe~
He grins, not even saying anything in his defense. "You face these guys before...?" Sothe speaks up after a moment of silence between the four.
(Did Sothe's appearance change to his real self yet? Cause if so I should post a pic of what his face looks like...)
(Yeah ages ago lol)
Hikari: What if I did?
I wouldn't know I'm just a healer.
*She'd continue to walk angrily in the heat.*

Ia: Maybe you should apologize?
(Whoops O_O Me Sowwie)
Sothe~
"... Hokari, I am... Sorry, I was not serious by what I meant." Sothe tells her, walking at the same pace she was.
(Whoops O_O Me Sowwie)
Sothe~
"... Hokari, I am... Sorry, I was not serious by what I meant." Sothe
Hikari: It's Hikari.
*She'd roll her eyes and continue to walk as the sand around their footing began to move.*
(lol, okay, guess we just roll with my miss spelling...)
Sothe~
"Should I even try?" He whispers to la, not noticing the sands beginning to shift beneath them.
Ia: Well we will be together for a whil-

*As she speaks she is pushed back onto her, but as 3 large lizard beasts then burst through the sand and stood in front of Hikari, Ia, and Sothe. Hikari used her staff in a defensive position and Ia took her blade out while sitting in the sand.*

Ia: Well we will be together for a whil-

*As she speaks she is pushed back onto her, but as 3 larg
Sothe~
He strikes using his Slant Sword Skill the moment he spots one of the lizards. Don't think I've ever seen these type of bandits before, must be specific to this region...
[Sothe]
Sp: 240 - 10 = 230

*As he released the strike upon the Lizard Man pushing him back into a sand dune it caused sand to begin to collapse upon the cavern possibly closing it up.*

Hikari: These aren't the bandits and we need to get out of here!
Sothe~
"Damn, alright." He mutters, taking la's arm and helping her to her feet. "You go on!" Sothe says, then turns to face the Lizard who was basically right on top of him at this point.
*As the boy protected the girl and pushed her to safety the sand dune collapsed causing the path to be separated leaving only Sothe and Hikari alone with the 3 Lizard Men. The warrior that was in front of Ia that was now towering over Sothe then drove it's claws towards the direction of Sothe's chest*
Sothe~
He blinks as the claws stick into him with great force... "Hikari..." He mumbles before his body explodes into hundreds of tiny shards.
(Not real I'll post the true thing in a moment, kinda want to hear your reaction. ;-)

[Real]
Sothe manages to side-step, but only as the claws cut into his side. "Ahh!" He groans and punches the Lizard with the guard of his sword. "Hikari!? Are you alright?!" He calls out, coughing at all the dust in the air.
(Lol u lil bish)

Hikari: I''m managing! SPINNING SHIELD!

*As she yelled this out she began to spin her staff at quick speeds until finally it was a bright yellow shield that deflected the strike of the other 2 Warriors. While Slothe was tossed to the side of the sand dune after a glowing red mark appeared on his side.*

[Sothe]
Hp: 1350 - 135 = 1215

[Hikari]
Sp: 250 - 40 = 210.
Sothe~
"Oh..." He moans and sluggishly gets to his feet. Then holds out his sword, with his free hand holding the wound.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: Just what the hell is this thing....
Sothe~
"la!" He shouts, unsure if she had made it to the other side in time. Sothe then turns and roars in anger at the beast, using multiple quick jabs into its throat and upper chest. "Hikari, We need light!"
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Hikari: Got it!
*Hikari would jump and dodge roll to Sothe's side. She'd then prepare her staff once again.*
We'll use the switch out technique you be the blade and I'll be the shield.
*She'd then wink at him letting him know that she had slightly forgiven him. As he finished with his strike upon the beast's throat and it's Hp dropped to the yellow marker she moved in front of him.*

Hikari: Spinning shield!

[Hikari]
Sp: 210 - 40 =170

*As she activated the sword skill once again and formed her shield of light all 3 beasts struck it at once pushing her back and ultimately tossing her back into the sand. She'd then stand up slowly after taking damage from their combined attack.*

Hikari: ...I guess there's a limit to what the shield can take..

[Hikari]
Hp: 1400 - 275 = 1,125

[Kaguya's Rp Post]

Ia: Yes Sothe I'm okay!
*She'd quickly turn to Kaguya worried seeing how their Hp was decreasing on their party info list*
Kaguya we have to find a way to get to them fast and help!
Name: Kenta

Level: 30

Appearance: Crimson Wavy Hair, Brown Eyes, Tall, Strong Build

Bio: A Vanguard of the Knights of Blood Oath.
Name: Kenta

Level: 30

Appearance: Crimson Wavy Hair, Brown Eyes, Tal
Sothe~
"Don't over do it." He tells her, then swings his sword in a wide arc, attempting to hit all three at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenta~
The Knight stops when he hears a massive crashing from behind. "Hmm?" He murmurs, taking his torch over in the direction of all the commotion.
(Adding a second character O - O could have warned me. He shall be a guest so I'm not making him a character space, but that doesn't mean he can have every item under the sun lol)
[Sotthe's Rp Post]

Hikari: Yes...I'm okay.
*She'd run back to Sothe's side as he struck all three beasts, but having his attack divided made the damage smaller only bringing the other two down into more green and the first one into deeper yellow. Hikari then rushed in between him and the monsters once again.
Spinning Shield!

[Hikari]
Sp: 170 - 40 = 130

*She defended the strikes once again and once again she was tossed back into the sand sliding in it's soft heat. As she did this a man in crimson armor came up to them with a large battle axe and shouted out.*

[Hikari]
Hp: 1,125 - 300 = 825

???: Whirlwind!

*His axe glowed green and moved with a lighting fast speed and sliced all of the monsters in half shattering them instantly.*

???: Are you two okay?

(I shall take control of him since it's SAO I want to make it seem like everyone has control of themselves so just tell me characteristics and I shall do my best to stay loyal to his design. Hmm since I'm controlling him I will make him a possible permanent character and give him a character sheet)
(He's not a main character don't worry ;-) Just a supporting type role. I'll message you details)

Sothe~
"Yeah..." He mutters, stretching out his hand to help Hikari to her feet. "Thanks for the save."
[Sothe's Rp Post]

???: No thank you needed.
Are you okay miss?

*Hikari accepted Sothe's hand and stood then turned and bowed kindly to the stranger.*

Hikari: Thank you sir.

???: Sir hahaha I'm not that old. Call me Kenta. Hmm I could have sworn I have seen you before miss?

Hikari: I don't remember you?

Kenta: Oh yeah you were with Miss Asuna and captain Heathcliff. Where is your male companion.

Hikari: Sadly we just go separated.

Kenta: Aaah. Well sadly I don't know if there's another way back to that point. You see I kind of got lost here in the maze. Hahaha it's been a few days and I'm starting to run low on supplies. I was hoping that I could reach town by sun fall since it's so sunny out right now my hunger has been steadily dropping. Sadly that was the only way back I knew of.
Sothe~
"Heathcliff...? The Knights of the Blood Oath..." He mutters to himself, then turns toward the Knight. "Well then we have no time to lose, let's find a way out of here." Sothe insists, walking past the Knight somewhat quickly.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Kenta: Do you happen to know a way out.

Hikari: Sadly no I was the guide, but this was the only way I knew of, but I'm sure we can find someway out.

*They'd then begin to follow Sothe who had to choose between a path that had footprints or one that lead to what looked like trees with their leaves blowing elegantly in the wind.*

Hikari: Maybe that way is where the bandits are?

Kenta: You're searching for bandits?

Hikari: Yes to gain some experience points.

Kenta: I see, but perhaps the leafy area has an oasis where we can drink from. Though liquids don't give you much hunger it slows your hunger from decreasing quickly and in the desert we need to conserve as much energy as we can.
Sothe~
"Hmmm... Well Sir Knight, why don't you make the decision." Sothe grumbles, checking his inventory for something.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Kenta: to the Oasis we go!

Hikari: Thanks for taking my side Sothe.
*She'd roll her eyes and followed the Knight. As the group stumbled into the leafy foliage they discovered a small Oasis and around it were 6 beautiful flowery women. Each drinking water and splashing in it to get their leaves wet,*

Oasis Gem: Welcome travelers.

Kenta: Why hello th-

*Hikari elbowed him in the stomach.*

Hikari: Hello miss how can we assist you?

Oasis Gem: Well you see. We have been living peacefully in this Oasis all of our lives and now some ferocious beast is trying to use it as his drinking spot. We tried to convince him to leave and defend our home, but he simply devours all who stand in his way. We tried and tried until finally as you can see there were only a few of us left. So now every time he comes we simply hid in our petals and let him feast on our precious water.

*Kenta then pulled Hikari and Sothe in for a huddle.*

Kenta: I think we should assist them.

Hikari: You're only saying that, because they're sexy flowers.

Kenta: I'd never! As an honorable knight I defend all in need.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Kenta: to the Oasis we go!

Hikari: Thanks for taking my side Sothe.
*She'd r
Sothe~
"Well..." He mumbles, glancing over his shoulder to catch another glimpse of the leaf women.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*Hikari then slapped Sothe on the back of his head.*

Hikari: What happened to getting out of here and getting fed. I thought that was our goal not saving a dying race of overly sexual leaf women.

Kenta: Well it's your choice now Sothe.

Hikari: Well?
Sothe~
"Uh... We..." He scratches his head, taking turns looking at the two. "... They're just NPCs, let's find those bandits and get out of here." Sothe concludes with a nod, then sighs a little to himself.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*The group began to walk away and the women began to sob holding each other knowing that now that the only warriors they had seen in ages meant it would be their death.*

Hikari: Wait..
*She'd then remember the inexperienced Fomor Assassin and how it ran on instincts and how these npc's had lives and memories themselves.*
If we leave them...it'd be like leaving our friends to die alone..I..We have to help them.. I'm with you Kenta.

Kenta: No we can't force Sothe he has already made up his mind. It wouldn't be right to make him risk his life for these women.
Sothe~
He pauses and glances back at the women, then looks down at the ground. "Alright, We'll help them... besides you need the water." Sothe tells Kenta, then nods to Hikari. He then drew hi sword and walked back over to the Leaf Women. "...What needs to be done?"
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*The women began to cheer and cry with joy.*

Oasis Gem: Thank you the beast resides down this corridor created by the desert's wind.
*As they looked into the corridor they saw large sand stone walls that formed the path and heavy foot steps along with a few human foot prints.*

Hikari: Were there people here before us?

Oasis Gem: Yes, but they have not yet returned it has only been a while, but we worry for out saviors.

Kenta: I see, but can we perhaps drink from the Oasis before we go.

Oasis Gem: Of course take your fill warriors.

*The party would regain their Hp and Sp while drinking from the water. Kenta then began to stretch while retrieving his axe from his inventory. Hikari also stretched and dusted her dress off.*

Hikari: Well leader you ready?

Kenta: I wonder if the travelers before us are still okay.

Hikari: Miss how large was their party.

Oasis Gem: Around 8 of them were together, but they hardly seemed as experience as you 3..we..we worry for them.
Sothe~
"Yeah, but eight... I mean..." He trails off, beginning to get a bad vibe about the whole thing in general.
*The deeper they got into the corridor the more of a struggle they heard. They continued to pace themselves occasionally looking at one another with concern about what they'd see until they heard a blood curdling scream. That was when they began to run as they got to the opening they saw the fading of blue crystals and 2 warriors standing gasping for air trying to keep their fighting formation though they were obviously panicking and running out of strategies.*

???: Kimiko What now!?!

Kimiko:...I..I don't know Akiko...we..we can't avenge them..and we can't escape..we..we're doomed to their fate?

Akiko: Like hell we are!

*The girl in the rogue like attire seemed to be Akiko and the one in silver armor with the spear seemed to be named Kimiko. As they spoke about dying Kenta became slightly confused.*

Kenta: Wait if that shattering wasn't the defeated monster where could it be?

Hikari:...That's a question for later...we have to do something Sothe!
*The deeper they got into the corridor the more of a struggle they heard. They continued to pace them
Sothe~
"Alright." He nods and sprints into the fray, keeping his rapier low to the ground as he went. "We're here to help!" Sothe tells the two warriors running straight into their formation, as if merging together into their line of defense.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Kenta: Time for some fun!

*He then ran into their formation slightly apart from the group so that he could get the monster if it stuck at them.*

Hikari: Ugh you guys never think about these things!

*She'd then run into battle getting into the center of the squad.*

Akiko: Who are you people?

Hikari: You heard my partner we're just here to help the weak.

Akiko: The weak?

Kimiko: Akiko this is not the time. Thank you all. our other comrades have each fallen to this monster and we have only managed to get it's Hp down to half of it's original life, but...it recently dove into the sand and when our friend tried to use it as a chance to escape it reappeared and took her down with one last strike... It's down there...plotting..

Hikari: The level cap for floor 3 even for bosses should be around level 32 so what's all of your levels.

Akiko: I'm a level 17 and Kimiko is a level 16. Our companions were a bit stronger than us, but none were past level 24.

Kenta: Why would you attempt this mission?

Kimiko: We had heard that this place was a good place to level grind and it had been working until we tried to help those damn plant women...

Akiko: Though we are weak..we were skilled and we had a formation that could not be defeated, but..

Hikari: It was defeated though...

Kimiko: Yes because this was no ordinary monster. It..it moved so quickly and it's strength was...unworldly..nothing we'd ever seen before.

*And within a few seconds a pile of sand started to rise out of the sand. Before them was an 8 foot monster with 4 arms, 3 morning star like weapons, and a large shield on it's final arm. It's reptilian head then let out a large terrifying scream. The monster's name read "Ferocious Feeder".
[Sothe's Rp Post]

Kenta: Time for some fun!

*He then ran into their formation slightly apart fr
Sothe~
"Why don't you show us some of those amazing moves, your lordship." He grins towards Kenta, then spins his blade in his hand.