Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*Hikari went through her inventory and threw an item that shattered on Kaguya and he then regained 100 Hp*

Hikari: Don't worry we'll support you from back here!

[Kaguya]
Hp: 1321 + 100 = 1421
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Not sure if it's my turn...)
(Now It's Kaguya then Sothe and if Hikari acts again then her then the monster. I didn't know you messaged asking for help so I did the monster's reply and I only did the monster's reply because I forgot to show how much Hp it lost from Sothe's attack.)
(Guess Solo is better, don't have to wait around for ya'll [Kidding]
(Oh oh oh we gone fight lol, but yeah that is a perk of solo your story relies only on you lol.)
(Dang it's like Advent gets on right when I decide to do something else, then when I get back no advent? SOthe is just gonna leave the fight and let everyone die >:-)
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: *He dashed and went for a flurry of attacks on the creature*
(Lol now you go Sothe)
(Every time... Blarg... Every time...)
Sothe~
He quickly flipped his sword so it was reversed and thrusts it downward against one of the Mound's main veins, then leaps back to avoid getting hit. "How much more can this thing take?!" Sothe curses, angrily trying to dodge its swings.
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: Too much for my taste.
*The Shambling Mound began to lift itself up by the use of it's vine. It's Hp still dropping from Sothe's strike to it's core. Finally the bar stopped at a red orange color signifying that random strikes mean nothing in this game and that a precise well thought out blow could do critical damage. It then turned towards Sothe it's vines now dropping and slightly going limp. In an instant the beast had lunged at Sothe with it's make shift mouth open exposing it's sharp dirty fangs as if it was attempting to devour him whole.*
Sothe~
With little time to react, Sothe stopped and thrusted his blade straight into the jaw of the mound. It's weight beared down upon him with tremendous force. "Kayuga, Hikari, take this thing out!" He shouts, desperately trying to hold off the beast.
Kaguya: Hm.... [Let's see.... Where can I find the core.... *He'd wait for his timing, then went for a flurry of slashes on the core*
*Sothe's dagger went into the beast's jaw and it slammed it's teeth on Sothe's wrists since his dagger only provided him with small amount of distance. All the while Kaguya swung his blade recklessly in multiple directions ssince he saw that the main vies were underneath the beast's front and couldn't be seen from this angle and while he performed his barrage Hikari ran from behind Sothe with her staff she leaped into the air and landed on the overgrown weed's back and drove it down into it's no soft and plant like body. In a moment the Hp bar dropped into red and then vanished and the beast then began to glow bright blue and then shattered into tiny shards of data. Sothe's arms were now free and the glowing red lines on his wrist then vanished. Hikari then fell from air seeing as how her footing was now gone and landed in a kneeling fashion. From the light dropped down a one handed lvl 24 short sword called "Unforgiving Bud". Once viewed it's description says.
"This flower is as deadly as the night. Once it blooms all before it shall fall."*

[Slothe]
Hp: 1185 - 236 = 949

Hikari: Wow! That blade looks pretty tough....so..whose gonna get to keep it?
*Sothe's dagger went into the beast's jaw and it slammed it's teeth on Sothe's wrists since his dagge
Sothe~
He sheathes his blade and lays down on his back for a moment, catching a moment to rest. "Doesn't matter to me." Sothe mumbles, rubbing his wrist.
Hikari:..Hmm well I use staves and Kaguya uses heavy blades why don't you take it sothe?
Sothe~
He sits up. "Okay..." Sothe murmurs, then gets up to retrieve the new weapon. "This was my fault, I shouldn't have led you guys down this path... I risked the lives of everyone here." He stops, just short of the item, then looks away.
Ia: Sothe..you..you were just trying to protect us plus you got us some experience points and you got a cool new weapon.

Hikari: Yeah so stop being so depressed you should be happy . I mean how do you expect to level up if you don't fight monsters?
Sothe~
"No you see I fight them alone." He concludes, then takes the blade, then starts off walking towards the dungeon.
Hikari:...Does..that mean you're leaving the party?
Sothe~
He stops and sighs. "... I-I don't... Want this to happen again, you three take care of yourselves." Sothe tells them, flicking his menu open to leave.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*As he walked away the sound of his former teammates faded into the wind blowing through the trees until eventually all he heard was nature. He continued on stumbling through the forest until he came upon a red ribbon tied to a leafless dead tree surrounded by thriving luscious green trees.*

[Kaguya's Rp Post]

Ia: Do you think it was something I did?

Hikari: No I'm sure he had his own personal reasons.
Sothe~
"Hmm..." he inspects the ribbon, kneeling down to touch the dead tree trunk.
Kaguya: ...
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*As he does this a message pops up saying.
"What clings to you?
Bear it - you cannot.
Accept it - you cannot.
But hidden - it is from you." Is written on the ribbon. Then an input box pops up and a mid air keyboard.*
Sothe~
He scoffs and scratches his head. "It's a riddle..." Sothe mutters to himself. "God, I was never good at these."
Sothe~
He then rubs his eyes and begins typing the simple five letter word: Guilt.
[Kaguya's Rp Post]

Hikari: Well. What do we do now leader?

Ia: Yes Kaguya are you sure it's safe to let him go alone?

Hikari: It won't matter anyway unless he's hella lucky even if he finds my former squads indicator I doubt he'll figure out the riddle to unlock the map info.

[Sothe's Rp Post]

*He simply sits wondering what to do as the wind blows through his hair.*
(RIght, and I shall wait...)
(Why lol look up the quote on the interwebs it's from the epitaph of twilight lol)
(And how am I supposed to know dat? :P blarg it's his real name isn't it?)
(Lol yes so say a name of someone who was in that search group lol like idk Hikari :p)
(Is there a reason why you said HIkari spacifically? *Turns on lightbulb and points it at her.* tell me why! XD

Sothe~
"Hidden... My shadow." He says and punches in the word: Shadow, only to find it was to no avail. "Damn." Sothe grumbles, holding his hand to his temple. "Shadow... La." He blinks, typing in the name.
(Lol multiple passwords each one a member of the expidition team so thatt the individual person could get the map data. silly X3)

*He tried Ia's name to no avail. The longer he stared at the riddle the angrier he got until finally he remembered Hikari saying.
"Hehehe it doesn't matter if you are. Unless you want to pay an information broker to lead you to the dungeon holding the Fomor Assassin you need us."
(Hmph, very well ;-)
Sothe~
He lets out a sigh and stands up from the tree. "Guess I need to go back, Hikari's probably the only one who'd know the ans... Hikari, if she created this then... Worth a shot." Sothe concludes and types in her name.
Kaguya: I'd rather not have more casualties.... We should go after him..
*As he typed it in the ribbon shot up a bubble saying "Accept or Cancel" seeing how hard he tried to get this item he clicked accept and instantly he gained the map data of the nearby forest. As he looked at the map the location of the dungeon could be seen ahead of him in between a few thick bushes. As he traveled the path he managed to see a Shambling Mound pacing back and forth, but avoiding the touch of a vine that held a skeleton in it's grasp without being noticed.*

*As he typed it in the ribbon shot up a bubble saying "Accept or Cancel" seeing how hard he tried to
Sothe~
Don't dwell on it... He thinks to himself, forcing himself not to look as he quietly passed the creature and it's unfortunate trophy. Sothe couldn't help but wonder if he made the right call, deciding to leave the three. He kept telling himself it was for the best, but was he just kidding himself, or simply afraid?
*He continued on and eventually found the dungeon entrance. Once he moved into it the map changed to display the path that would lead directly to the Boss and rooms marked off as traps and the now empty treasure boxes. As he walked towards the the next hall he noticed the area getting darker and the corridors getting tighter and small lit torches lighting the path that seemed endless when looking into the dark distance, but in an instant he saw began to feel a rise in temperature and the path began to lead down a rocky tunnel going down deeper into the earth.*
Sothe~
He continues his descent, keeping quiet as he went. Sothe kept his new small sword at his side, with the blade tip almost scratching the heated ground.
*As he got deeper he entered a chamber that had a large X on it on the map. Once inside red flames lit torches across the dome like room and then a warrior floated in the center. It looked like it was some sort so spirit. The flames emitting from it's hollow armor heated the entire floor of the dungeon. Above it's head the name "Fomor Knight" appeared. When Sothe went into his bestiary the summary said.
"The lost soul of a valiant warrior now damned the slay every challenger that attempts to pass through his domain.*
*As he got deeper he entered a chamber that had a large X on it on the map. Once inside red flames li
Rogue475 commented…
makes me shiver to think he's got to fight that alone :P over a year ago
Sothe~
He begins to circle the fiery monster, taking slow steps, analyzing the creature's behavior.
*He sees that the creatures helmet follows him and while his body stays still his head completely turns around watching Sothe's every step. But Sothe does see that though his body is standing still his blade hand moves ever so often relaxing the tip of the sword on the solid stone floor indicating that the blade is heavier than it seems.*
Sothe~
Slow, but a heavy hitter... 360 degree field of vision... Wings... My best bet is to use speed and agility, won't have much stealth because of that damn head... Sothe thinks to himself, intentionally keeping his distance to not provoke it too soon.
[Kaguya's Rp Post]

Hikari: Yeah you're right.

(Sorry didn't see it.)

*The trio began to follow the path accordingg to Hikari's memory making sure to avoid the beasts traveling around the forest. Once obtaining the map and heading to the dungeon once inside they began to feel an intense heat.*

Ia: Why is it so hot?

Hikari: Oh no.. he must have found the first trial we have to hurry!

[Sothe's Rp Post]

*The demonic entity simply hovered and stared eventually it's flames began to grow and the heat began to become unworldly causing Sothe to feel a bit disoriented.*
Kaguya: Come on, *He ran forward*
Sothe~
"Oh... You..." Sothe groans, touching his head with his free hand. "Coward." He concludes then assumes a position to start his sprint attack.
(Now we wait for Sothe)
(Nvm lol)
Rogue475 commented…
haha! Spoke too soon! XP over a year ago
*As the trio arrive to the now boiling room they see Sothe drenched in sweat running at a demonic entity. The more they stare the more of the heat they begin to feel until all of them are drenched in sweat.*

Hikari: It's using the same strategy as before...
Sothe don't go near it!
The heat at that distance is enough to almost cripple you. The closer you get the stronger it becomes!