Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2498

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: *he'd join the guild* Heh, feels pretty good, doing something a bit new.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*Hikari would slowly begin to move as the same window appeared before her.*
Hikari: Ugh...what happened?
Kaguya: A lot, but we're in.
*She'd accept then would stand on her own.*
Hikari: When did I faint? I can't remember anything passed the skill activating.
Kaguya: You scared me....
Hikari: How? What did I do?

*Ragnarok would be whistling while staring up at the moon.*
Kaguya: You went crazy like as if you were possessed by a demon.
Hikari:...*she'd whisper* You mean Ragnarok?
Kaguya: .... [if i tell her she'll play it off] It's nothing, let's advance.
Hikari: Okay.. *The two would walk into their Guild's part of the camp to see Heathcliff sitting next to the orange haired girl who was eating a piece of toast*
Kaguya: *he'd walk to the orange haired girl* Yo, name's Kaguya, pleasure.
*She'd stand and boy.*
Asuna: My name is Asuna it's a pleasure to meet you too. Are you also new?
Kaguya: Yes, I just recently joined this guild, [Holy crap. She's.... Beautiful.... But not as beautiful as Hikari] *he blushed at the thought*
last edited over a year ago
Hikari: Hi I'm Hikari...Kaguya. What's wrong with you?
Kaguya: It's nothing.
Asuna: Well they haven't seemed to make a guild hall yet. So right now we're just a traveling guild doing large quests whenever one arises.
Kaguya: Heh, sounds pretty cool.
Hikari: So what do I get out of being in this guild?

Asuna: Well you get great company, Powerful allies, and Amazing drops from enemies that would be unbeatable with just one person fighting them.
Kaguya: This game isn't exactly a game for solo players anymore.
Hikari: So how long are we gonna roam around with them? What about Ragnarok's quest?

Asuna: Ragnarok?
Kaguya: Relax, we'll make the advancement.
Asuna: What're you talking about?
Kaguya: Well, we got a drop which came as a partner named Ragnarok, now there's a quest we have to take care of, no idea what kind of reward.
Asuna: Do want me to ask Heathcliff if the guild can help?

Hikari: Do we need help Kaguya?
Kaguya: Well, we're in a guild now. We shouldn't exactly keep being just a duo anymore.
Asuna: Okay I'll go talk it over with the boss.

*She'd run to Heathcliff's side*

Hikari: Speaking of Ragnarok. *She'd look around*
I wonder where she went?
Kaguya: Who knows....
*Asuna would then return with Heathcliff*
Heathcliff: This quest sounds interesting. May I see this monster drop you call Ragnarok?
Kaguya: [And now's the problem because she ends up disappearing] Hikari, can you call her over? You're her master after all.
Hikari: I can try... Ragnarok! Come here!

*Ragnarok would appear with a flash of darkness*

Heathcliff:...Why..I've never seen something like this here. We should go to the nearest town and try to find some information from the NPC's about her questline.

Asuna: Is that okay with you guys?
Kaguya: Alright with me.
Hikari: Okay let's go.

*the guild would walk into the town after an hour of searching. The town was called "Village Of The Ancients". As they walked in the villagers began to scream in terror and began to throw Items they were holding or ones on the ground at Ragnarok screaming for the beast to leave their town.*

Heathcliff: I've never met such hostile NPC's before!
Kaguya: What the hell is going on?
*The village elder would come to the front and command them to stop throwing items.*
Elder: You there. Warriors Why would you willingly follow the destroyer of all worlds. Ragnarok a beast of such evil that just uttering it's name will do you harm?
Kaguya: Like hell. You're wrong.
Elder: That beast. That Demon you travel alongside with *He'd point to Ragnarok*
Is the bringer of the end of days. If you know what's best you'd dispose of it!

*Ragnarok would cling to Hikari's leg and would begin to cry*

Hikari: Stop threatening a child! You people should be disgusted with yourselves!
Kaguya: And if you knew what was best, you'd shut up. Ragnarok is a friend, she's not some demon like you make her out to be. She's a friend and partner, and I'll be damned if I'll let you say such things about her!
Elder: Fine keep it with you. But know you and your companions will not be welcomed here while its with you.
*all of the members aside from Hethcliff and Asuna began to complain and yell at Hikari and Kaguya*
Kaguya: Tch, like I care where I'm welcome or not, NPCs are no different than people in the real world.
Healthcliff: We'll just have to find a place to rest our heads outside of this village.
Kaguya: Yeah, let's go.
*The guild would settle in the woods and Heathcliff would set up patrol parties to stay awake in shifts. Asuna would then join Kaguya and Hikari's party.*

Asuna: Now what do you think those NPC's meant about Ragnarok.
*she'd say this in private chat so that not even Ragnarok could hear.*
Kaguya: Tch.... They make her to be some kind of monster.
Hikari:....well maybe she is? I mean when we did that combo it was horrific. It was a nightmare. I'm slowly gaining my memories from that battle and...it was like staring into the eyes of the devil.
Kaguya: No.... Not you too... Well, she was kind of scary...
Asuna: Well lets not jump to conclusions. Lets just continue her questline and see what happens.
Kaguya: Yes, I don't want to just toss her aside, besides, scary or not, she's pretty cool.
*Ragnarok would slowly walk up to the trio.*
Ragnarok: I couldn't hear any of you I got worried.*
last edited over a year ago
Kaguya: There's no need to worry, everything's good.
Ragnarok: *Her innocence seemed to fade*
You have suspicions of me?

Asuna:....What are you?

Ragnarok: I cannot reveal that information to you as of now. If you want to continue my questline you must slay the Elder of the village.

*Asuna and Hikari gasped*

Hikari: ...But why?

Ragnarok: Easy. He is their ring leader and is after my life. If I die the quest will end.

Asuna: Guys...what should we do?

Hikari: I don't know...I'll have to think about this?

Asuna: and you Kaguya? What do you think?