Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*He'd vanish and would appear a few feet away. He'd remove his cloak that now had a large slash mark through it*

Zeroshin: I see I'll have to fight seriously.

*He'd then vanish and would reappear behind Kaguya.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: Serious or not, *he used the blade, and did a backwards stab attack* I'm getting vengeance...
*He would pierce Zeroshin's chest and his eyes would widen then his body would explode and would cover Kaguya in black sludge.*

Hikari: Kaguya I'm coming!
Kaguya: Ugh, what is this stuff?
*The sludge began to harden to the strength of steel.*
Zeroshin: Now I got you.

*He'd then appear on Kaguya's side and would stab him through the torso.*

Kaguya
Hp: 1100 - 476 = 624
Hikari: Kaguya!
Kaguya: Damn it.... What the hell! *He'd look to see Tohru's ghost beside him* Tohru?
last edited over a year ago
Tohru: Do't give up.
*She'd put her arms around him and the blade would begin to glow brightly making cracks in the sludge.*

Zeroshin: WHAT!?!

*he'd vanish and would appear a few feet away*
Kaguya: *He'd break through* I'm not giving up, *He'd then charge forward* I'll never give up!!! *He moved faster, then slashing right through Zeroshin*
*Zeroshin defended with his blade, but once it made contact with the other weapon it broke in half and fell to the ground. He then looked down and saw his torso had a large red slash mark through it*

Zeroshin:...Im..Impossible

*He'd then emit blue light and would shatter*

[Bonus Quest Completed]

*Would appear over the enemy's death bed. Hikari would get the drop since Kaguya volunteered.*

Hikari:...Npc Assistant?

*She'd click the use button and a bright light would flash blinding the two then a small girl would appeared around the age of 11-12. She seemed like she was a warrior with little to no battle experience.*

Ragnarok: Hello master my name is Ragnarok. I shall be your guardian from now till the day I die.

[Bonus Quest Accepted Ragnarok's Destiny]

Hikari:....I didn't accept any quest...what's going on Kaguya?
*Zeroshin defended with his blade, but once it made contact with the other weapon it broke in half an
Kaguya: Wish I'd know. All I remember getting from this was a sword. Nothing else...
Ragnarok: I am a rare drop. And when I am obtained so is my story quest that is all of the information I was programmed to give you till certain check points.
Kaguya: Ah, I see now.
Hikari:...well where do we start Ragnarok?

Ragnarok: Well I feel kind of home sick would you mind if we visited "The Town of The Ancients.* On the fourth floor Master?

Hikari:...but this is the third floor....Kaguya what do you say?
Kaguya: I don't mind. Let's do it.
Hikari: Do you think we can actually take the boss?
Kaguya: You've got a good sword drop. We can take it.
Ragnarok: Lets et to it!
*the trio would travel into the dungeon and would fight there way to the boss. As they got to the room they saw that there were at least 30 people fighting it an they were almost done.*
Kaguya: Damn, an army and it's almost finished.
*Hikari would laugh*
Hikari: we weren't here to kill the boss we just. Need to get to the 4th floor.*
Kaguya: And tell me... With the door closed do you think we can run right through?
Hikari: No reason to get fussy if you don't like it we can jump in and help?
Kaguya: Might as well do what we can to take it down.
*as he looked at the beast he saw it was a detonated the size of a skyscraper it was strong in force but it seemed to be lacking in speed and accuracy.*
Hikari: gah! And it took 30 people t get its life to 25%?
Kaguya: Their levels?
Hikari: it looks like they're around our levels meaning...... This thing has to be.... At least level 35!
Kaguya: Hm... Strategic will really be needed here.
*she'd shake in fear*
Hikari: I don't want to die yet. I'm not ready...
Kaguya: Then help me come up with a plan.
Hikari: I...hmmm a snake's underbelly is its most tender area?
Kaguya: If that'll really help us. Then we can go from it.
Hikari: I'll follow your lead.
Kaguya: Here we go. *he'd begin running*
*as everyone was fighting the snake span in a circle quickly and forced them back as they flew back the duo came up to the weakened beast.*
Kaguya: Wait for the right time. Them we'll strike it at once, all out.
Hikari: Okay.
*the army would slowly regroup then they'd begin to fight agin Hikari would jab at the creatures stomach while the others slashed at its scales.*
Kaguya: *he'd began to go all out slashing at its stomach?
*the beast would let out a cry as it shattered giving everyone a solid level up. But only one person got the drop. It was a boy around 16 with short cut black hair*
Hikari: wow he's lucky.
Kaguya: That did the trick... *he'd sheathe his blade*
*the doors to the next floor would slowly open.*
Hikari: Whew...Ragnarok?
*the girl would be seen waving from the staircase*
Kaguya: *before he continued he looked at the boy* [Heh, not a bad job at all]
Hikari: Stop checking out boys and lets go *she'd playfully tease him while running towards the stairs*
Kaguya: Hmph, *he'd follow Hikari*
*As they crossed over into the fourth floor they were no longer in a prairie the environment was now an over grown forest. It was like a scene from a fairy tale come to life. The thirty participants from the boss battle began to set up camp by the door in case they needed to make a hasty retreat. Except for the boy he began to walk off on his own.*
Kaguya: [A solo player? He must be strong]
Hikari: Checking him out again ay?
If you like him so much why don you go ask him out.
*she'd laugh loudly and would give herself a high five.*
Kaguya: Ah... The hell?!
Hikari: If you want to adventure with the guy why don't you ask?
Kaguya: You're coming with me too. *he'd take Hikari with him to the boy* So you got the drop huh? How about having a couple of partners with ya. We won't drag you down in anyway.
???: I'm sorry but I work alone.... It's better that way.