Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2498

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Hikari: So shall we search New Daze or The Fallen City for vendors?

*It was now Sothe's decision he could choose to either search New Daze or The Fallen City with his party members for adequate armor and weapons or he could ask his party members for help. The next choice would be him grinding monsters for drops or simply do something else with this bright new day.*
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~
"Well what do you guys think? cause to be honest, I think we could maybe use some time off fighting for our lives." He says, glancing up at the beating sun.
Hikari: Well the Vendors in New Daze are probably best suited for light armor sets and light weaponry, because of the heat.

Ia: I was going to volunteer my friend Lisbeth. I had brought her up when you were searching for your new weapon though you were able to find one on your own.

*Hikari would stretch and shrug.*

Hikari: Well what's the plan then Sothe.
Sothe~
"Why is this up to me again?" He raises an eyebrow, unsure of which was the best plan of attack.
Hikari: Obviously because you're our leader?

Ia: Fine I'll choose.
*She'd smile and would close her eyes while sticking her tongue out at Hikari.*
We're going to Lisbeth's.

Hikari: Ah...fine.

*The gang would travel to the center of New Daze and used the Teleportation Gate. As party leader Sothe raised his hand and his allies followed his lead and said.*

Sothe: Warp to Urbus!

*Within a second a blue portal opened up and through it the party could see the center of Urbus's Market. Hikari sighed and ran through turning around anw waving at her teammate to follow her. Kaguya sluggishly followed and Ia smiled and tugged on Sothe's scarf for him to follow.*
Hikari: Obviously because you're our leader?

Ia: Fine I'll choose.
*She'd smile and would close h
Sothe~
"Hey, I'm coming." He says, fixing his scarf as he followed the others into the heart of the city. It felt good to be out of the burning sun for a change. Here the air was much cooler with a more spring feeling. "So where exactly is Lisbeth's shop?" Sothe asks, jogging up to keep in pace with la.
Ia: hehe this way.
*The gang jogged down the street bumping into other and running into vendor's stands laughing as if this was normal life. As they arrived at the shop Ia knocked politely and within seconds a voice could be hear*

???: Ia come in hehe

???: How do you know it's Ia?

???: No one knocks on a shop's door except that goof ball.

(Ignore their armor in this pic since they aren't strong enough to have it's just for recognizing purposes.)

*As the door opens the party sees a girl in a yellow dress with thick brown materials layered on top as if to stop something from burning her and the other was wearing a grey red and white dress with a silver chest plate over her breasts with short white shoes.*

Ia: You know it's not nice to call people names Lizzy.

Lisbeth: Ugh don't call me that in front of strangers.

???: Serves you right.

Lisbeth: What because you're apart of the Knights of the Blood Oath now you think your old nickname has vanished? Huh Asuna th-

*She'd glare at Lisbeth with fire in her eyes, but a sense of fear as well.*

Asuna: Don't you dare.

Hikari: Hey there Asuna.

Asuna: Oh Hikari and Kaguya I haven't seen you guys since that Ragnarok incident.

Lisbeth: Wait you know Kaguya too?

Asuna: Yeah didn't I tell you about that event?

Lisbeth: You didn't give me good enough details.
*She'd then pout and lean over the counter.*
last edited over a year ago
Ia: hehe this way.
*The gang jogged down the street bumping into other and running into vendor's sta
Sothe~
"Ah, we're looking to buy some new armor and possibly a weapon or two?" He says stepping forward, eyeing the many swords set along the shelves.
Lisbeth: And who might you be?

Ia: This is Sothe and this is Hikari we three are searching for new wares.

Asuna: As formal as always hehe.

*She'd walk over to the group and would give Ia a big hug nearly crushing her.*
Ia: Asu..Asuna...your strength.

Asuna: Oh yeah I'm so sorry.. have you really not leveled up since the last time the three of us went adventuring?

Ia: I did Sothe took me to many different places.

Lisbeth: Did he now?
*She'd stare at Sothe for an uncomfortable amount of time.*
Anyway what type of armor are you looking for.

Hikari: Light weight and maybe a Katana. Since it's fast and sturdy.

Ia: Um...light weight..and maybe a spear..so I can strike from a distance?

Lisbeth: And you mister Sothe?
Sothe~
"Well, I suppose just a one-handed sword with good durability and speed." He nods, glancing at her uneasily. "There something wrong?" Sothe asks, noticing the girl beginning to stare. "I didn't forget to shave did I?"
Lisbeth: Not really..Just wondering how you two met is all.
*She'd say this as she was retrieving pieces from a chest. Asuna glanced at Sothe while he stared at her.*
Asuna: I'd also like to here how you and our little Ia met?

*Ia began to blush and slipped from in between Asuna's arms.*

Ia: He was simply a customer at the shop and now we're...
*Her face turned bright red.*
Adventuring partners along with Hikari and Kaguya.

Lisbeth got it:
*She'd then remove a blue jumpsuit with metal plating lined across it.*
(Ignore the girl inside the armor lol)
It's a level 28 set made for Fashion and Battle I call it Heroine's Travel suit.

Hikari: Hmm. Let's say 1,000 Col

Lisbeth: 1,400

Hikari: 1,200

Lisbeth: 1,360

Hikari: 1,300

Lisbeth: 1,362

Hikari:...Fine.

Lisbeth: Good Hehe

Hikari: Ugh.
*She'd hand over her Col and deleted her tattered dress knowing no one would pay for it. She then equipped her new armor set and began to stretch in it and throw fists into the air.*

Lisbeth: Not really..Just wondering how you two met is all.
*She'd say this as she was retrieving pi
(I stayed up the entire night writing... The entire night... O_O I haven't done this in... Ever)

Sothe~
"Now how about a cape for when it gets cold?" He grins, teasing Hikari.
(Right O - O it's like 6 am lol)

Hikari: And block the view for my adoring fans?
*She'd flip her brown hair behind her shoulders fixing her her hairband*

Lisbeth: Now Ia or Sothe?

Ia: Me me me!

*Lisbeth would sigh then smile. She dug through a different chest and raised a pair of clothes.*

Lisbeth: Though it's not armor it has better durability than that shirt and skirt outfit you have plus you'll be healing and attacking from a distance right?

Ia: I suppose...
But how much would you like for it. I mean it's so cute.

Lisbeth: For you..50 Col.

Hikari: 50!

Lisbeth: She's getting clothes and it's at the friend's discount.

Hikari:...You no good crook.

Ia: thank you Lisbeth I love it!

*She'd equip the new outfit giving her old one to Lisbeth for safe keeping.*
(Right O - O it's like 6 am lol)

Hikari: And block the view for my adoring fans?
*She'd flip her
Sothe~
He looks over la's new attire and smiles a little, deciding not to make a crack joke as he did with Hikari. "Here this scarf would look nice with it." Sothe tells la, sending her his winter scarf.
*Ia would equip the scarf and began to snuggle with it. She'd then blush and would look at the floor.*

Ia: tha..thank you Sothe.

Lisbeth: Pfft.
*As Sothe looked at Lisbeth it was obvious she was holding herself back from laughing. It was as if Hikari had a twin sister personality wise.*

Anyway for you Mr.Sothe we'd go with a classical Hero's look. I call it the Rogue Ranger.
It's a level 26 light armor set with a good water resisting added effect.
*Ia would equip the scarf and began to snuggle with it. She'd then blush and would look at the floor.
(... Marth, and then it turns out to be a girl, and not marth... hehe, It's Fire Emblem!)

Sothe~
"Oh I was only... For the sword." Sothe mutters, looking over the attire with a slight glint in his eyes. "... How much?"
(Hehehehe u noticed)
Lisbeth: Hehehe the sword is of a rare metal not to mention it's very sturdy with a high attack output. But the blade itself is in the twohanded sword Category. I could look for another one unless you still want the whole set.

Hmm
*She'd lug it over the counter and dropped it leaving her a tad winded.*
Hmm for the entire piece 2,141 Col.
For just the outfit 1,423

Hikari: You know that you won't be able to use that Rapier skill if you equip that weapon right?
(I use Fire Emblem as references all the time! I absolutely love Radiant Dawn)

Sothe~
"Yeah, I know... I'll just buy the outfit, not much of a two-hander myself." He nods, then leans against the counter, starring Lisbeth down with a major poker face. "Thirteen-hundred..."
Lisbeth: Hehehe you wanna go this path. 1,375
Sothe~
"1,345." He grins, with just the two starring at one another from across the counter.
Lisbeth: *She'd sigh.*
Fine.
*She'd then trade Sothe the armor.*
Now. Would you like for me to scrap that roughed up piece you have there?
Sothe~
"Um... Yeah, here." He mutters, looking over his attire one last time before sending over the col and equipping the new armor, making sure to hand over the old gear. "What'd you think?" Sothe asks, looking over himself. It's more formal than my old stuff, and a lot less rugged. He thinks to himself, then looks up.
*Hikari was giggling and Kaguya simply glanced and kept his thoughts to himself while Ia was blushing.*

Ia: You look so dashing...

Listbeth: Perhaps you should keep that Rapier. It seems pretty powerful just by glance since most monster drops aren't black.*

Asuna: How can you tell it's a monster drop?

Lisbeth: No player blacksmith I've met so far could ver hope to make something like that.
As for you miss Hikari this level 22 Katana for 900 Col.

Hikari: 750

Lisbeth: 825
*She would say this with a death glare on her face.*

Hikari: Hehehe 825 it is.

*She'd then Scrap her enchanted staff and equipped the Light Katana*

*Hikari was giggling and Kaguya simply glanced and kept his thoughts to himself while Ia was blushing
Sothe~
He sighs to himself, disliking the moment of attention, even though it was his fault. "I'll work with the rapier." He concludes and looks to everyone in the party. "So, we all set?"

(Ca I get an update on the attire, not sure what to put)
(I thought I sent it O - O)

Ia: My Weapon.
*She'd pout*

Lisbeth: Fine fine fine take this Polearm for 200 Col. It's not that great since it's made with some cheap silver, but like everything I make it's amazing.

*Ia would put her blade in her inventory since it had special meaning to her and she'd equip her polearm instead.*

Hikari: Now. Are we ready?

Ia: Yes.

Hikari: But the real question is where should we go next?
(I thought I sent it O - O)

Ia: My Weapon.
*She'd pout*

Lisbeth: Fine fine fine take this Pole
Sothe~
"Thanks Lisbeth." Sothe tells her with a nod, then glances at Asuna. Another Knight of the Blood Oath... "We could, go get a bit to eat at your restaurant, la? It'd gimme a chance to see how Kagome is adjusting."
Ia: That'd be great I'm sure Lios would be happy to see me.

Lisbeth:..y..you mean you didn't he-

Asuna: Lisbeth...

Lisbeth:...you're right.. Have a good time guys.
*She'd look at the ground while giving them a half hearted wave goodbye.*
Sothe~
"... Okay?" He mutters, stepping out of the Blacksmith's workshop. "What was that all about?"
Ia: I have no Idea?
I'm Kind of worried now though.

Hikari: I'm sure everything's fine.

*As the group walked to the store Ia fell to the ground and began to cry. Sothe saw that it was now leasing.*

Hikari: Hey you!
*She grabbed a random stranger and cornered him against the wall.*

Hikari: What happened to this place?

???: Well I heard..that he owner was murdered in his sleep.

Hikari: But you can't be injured in town?

???: Apparently you can move someones hand to make them accept a duel and it''s perfectly okay and doesn't even change your character marker to red.

*Hikari then let go of the stranger and he ran away in fear.*

Ia: I..I..don't understand..mur..why..why would someone want to murder Lios..

Sothe~
"Kagome... Oh no..." He mutters, searching about the place for her. "She's got to be okay, right? I mean... I put her here."
Ia:...wait..*She'd stand angrily.*
This is because of that girl?
My close friend was murdered because of some stranger you had me..It's becaus eof me.
*She grabbed her head and began to pace the sidewalk.*
It's my fault..if I hadn't gotten her hired here.
Sothe~
"No la, don't you start blaming yourself." He insists, taking a moment to collect his thoughts. "Iim gonna go check on something, you stay here and try and find out what happened." Sothe tells her, starting out the door.
*As he ran into the busy streets he knew that it was no one's fault, but his if his hunch was correct.*
Sothe~
I should've set her up somewhere else, I couldn't... He thinks as he sprinted into the poor district, passing players and AI alike as he went.
*As he entered the red light district he came upon the same inn from before.*
Shopkeeper: Ohoho look who it is. How may I serve you this time sir?
Sothe~
"Cut the shit, where is she?!" He shouts, drawing his sword on impulse.
Shopkeeper: Hey hey hey. Take it easy. I don't know what you're talking about, but we can solve this wit-
Hahaha I forgot even if you wanted to you can't harm me within town.
Get lost brat.
*He then turned around and began to read a novel.*
Sothe~
He sheathed his blade and smiled. "Fine, fine..." Sothe says, grabbing hold of the man's collar suddenly. "But I can still drag your sorry ass out of the safe zone!"
Shopkeeper: Ah! Let go of me before I call the guards!
*He'd release himself by kicking off the counter and falling back in his chair and flipping off onto the floor. With all of the ruckus people began to peak out of their rooms and look at the scene.*
Sothe~
"And risk the guards finding out about your little side business? I don't think so..."
Shopkeeper: Hehehe I don't know what you mean. This is a simple inn with live in maids. All of them will testify to that.
*He'd stand and would fix his Kimono made of cheap fabrics.*
Now if you're done insinuating that my business is somehow illegal would you please get out!
Sothe~
"Fine, what will it take...?" He sighs, rubbing his eyes.
Shopkeeper: How much do you have?
*He'd peak his eyes over his novel and would look Sothe up and down.*
You seem pretty wealthy. How much is her life worth to you?
Sothe~
"I have.... Eleven hundred Col..." He sighs, averting his gaze.
ShopKeeper: Hmm fine.
*He'd take Sothe's Col.*
Try the back room her customer just finished. Try to take her again though and it'll be your life this time.
Sothe~
"Next time you come and face me yourself, instead of preying on Kagome." He growls then heads straight into the room.
*As he enters th room he sees Kagome putting a loose fitting Kimono that hangs off her shoulder's and chest.*

Kagome:..S..
*As she tries to speak her voice guys out instantly as if she couldn't talk.*
Sothe~
"Come here..." He simply tells her, then kneels in front of the girl.
Kagome:.S....e.
*Shed fall to her knees and console him. She'd smile while a single tear fell from her face. She'd then bring up her main menu and would send a friend request.*
Sothe~
"It's gonna be okay, Kagome." He tells her, accepting her request the moment he receives it. "We're leaving, and I'm not gonna let go." So the promises the young girl.