Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1605

over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Quizilla is glitch-infested and the most annoying site ever created on the face of the planet... It makes me want to rip my hair out sometimes.
last edited over a year ago
Chapter 3 of my story is finished~! I think I slipped up on this one quite a bit... I'm not really sure I like it very much... Anyways, I hope you enjoy and the last chapter will be done very soon~!

link
Here's a different version of my story that's actually completed and even has a side story~!

link

Also I moved the other story link Just look under articles~ I apologize for the inconvenience >3<
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
What??? There's a club for you? If I had known, I would have joined sooner~! *joins* :3
heart
-gigglesnort- I've it had for a while now. Feel free to post what you like~! <3
Haha, okay~! But first, I have to finish my homework. Stupid school. Dx
heart
Ah well, take your time~! No rush~ Good luck with your homework~!
Thanks. ^^ I usually do my homework while surfing Fanpop, so I'll still be on, just not as active.
Sure thing~! Ah I see.
Yeah.
Hello~ I have a small update on the test. I know it's been awhile and well, I'm having quite a bit of trouble with it so, it might be a little while longer... I can't seem to get the point values and results to match up correctly... It's so frustrating~!! All I need to do is match up the points to a result and everything will be set and ready to go~! Once I can figure out how to do it correctly... I'll save it and place the link here~
Okay! No worries, take your time~!
I've been at it for the past while now actually. I have to range the results from 1-10 points and there's 2 results but, I can't seem to make the results and point values match.
If only Quizilla's tests were like the pop questions here on Fanpop. Then I could just select the right answer to the question and not have to place points~ -gigglesnort-
Haha, if only...
I've never actually used Quizilla, but by the sound of it, I'm guessing it's glitchy and not that good...
Quizilla is... ugh. Extremely glitchy and sometimes when you make quizzes, they somehow either get deleted or something goes wrong with it. I'm not sure with Tests since the one I'm working on is my very first one but, I'm really really hoping this doesn't get screwed up~ I can always try making it into a simple quiz or making something else. Or I can just make a personality Quiz like "Who of the ATWT are you most like?" instead if this one doesn't work out. I'll have to do just a bit more work but, I think I might be able to do it~!
To be completely honest, I'm starting to wonder if this test is really actually going to work out.... I'll probably just start working on something else. I'm having quite the frustrating time with these point values and results. It's getting annoying reading this same message over and over: Your point totals and results don't quite match up. Make sure all possible point values are matched to a result. Don't leave any gaps!
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
Hello there guys!
I see a lot had happened while I was not around.
I'm really looking forward for the quiz. That's just too bad that you can't finish it. But at least you have the fanfic. I'll check it out later. I'll save it for leisurely reading. How about making the quiz on other sites? Can it be done? Aww >.< I'm just so excited to see the quiz.
Yoki is going to post also her new works so another one to look forward to.
Kudos to you guys!
And Chigo-kun. I see he already came here. So I guess I shall call him now Daniel.
And nice to see Izzy visiting here more often.

Hmn, looks like everyone is working on their creativity. I would have shared something as well but circumstances are making it difficult for me to upload it. I was doodling during break time to amuse myself and I was already missing you guys. If I knew Daniel already came here I would have included him too. It’s just frustrating that I couldn’t upload it. I don’t have a scanner. I’m only relying on my brother to bring it to the internet café where scanning service is available but he refuses to be seen with that drawing or “people might get the wrong idea” he said. Tsk! That kid…. I can’t bring it outside as well (I’m not supposed to be seen doing “unnecessary” and “irrelevant” stuffs or it will compromise me. Just don’t ask me why.)… *Sigh*. *can’t-get-over-such-trivial-thing mode* really frustrating. It was supposed to be shared (before Oktoberfest ended... Now, I suppose you already have an idea why my brother thinks it's embarrassing for him to be seen with that drawing I made X3kesesese). But now it already went off-season *too bad*… so I can only tell you about it ‘cause I don’t think it still fits to be uploaded…. I could have convinced him if it was less “moe” but when will I be able to find time to draw again? *sigh* It really is less fun to keep this one by myself.
Well about the quiz. I wonder what the questions are. Will it be like, who owns a bottle of maple syrup, or who has the straightest hair, or who has the worst sense of direction? Haha, no need to say spoilers....
Actually the questions are similar to that. If I can just get the points to match up with the results I could get it saved and then have it posted. It's just the way they set up the points. I can't figure it out~!! I spent a good while trying to get it right but, I kept getting it wrong. I honestly may just turn it into a simple personality quiz. It'd be much easier but, the results wouldn't quite be the same. In that regard I was just thinking of forgetting the Test altogether and making a personality quiz. Something like: "Which member of ATWT are you most like?"
That's also interesting. I think that would be more appealing to those who aren't yet familiar of us. What I'm interested the most is how I will be described on the result X3 Actually, I can't describe it myself (my personality). I'd like to know from the point of view of others.
rainy
Yeah and to be honest, it would be less frustrating. So perhaps I'll make a personality quiz instead. It's just... Quizilla is SOOO FRUSTRATING I want to rip my hair out. It's so much easier to write stories than make quizzes or tests. Quizilla always manages to screw up hard work. I even tried going back and figuring out the test. I thought I had a little glimmer of hope in getting it published but, Quizilla is just so... so... so... so... -starts cursing like mad- I HATE IT~!!!!
Aww, there there. Getting mad won't help. If there's nothing much you can do about it then let it be. I'll understand. Just too bad that your effort went in vain. Well, the personality quiz is another speck of hope.
-breaths a little and calms down- -leans up against the edge of a table, staring at the floor, sighing and placing my hands on the edge- I guess you're right. I suppose I will just let it be. I'll think about the personality quiz but, in the mean time I'll be finishing up the rest of the story I haven't been able to get to(The three chapter one). It shouldn't take long. After that... well, I'm not quite sure what I'll do. -picks up rosette and starts eating it-
Good that you're getting calmed down now Ren nee-chan.
A by the way, the story in quizilla, I can't find it. Why is it? The only ones I found are those posted on your fanclub.
Hm... that's odd... Here let me try posting it again.

link
It already appeared. Thanks!
Naruto-based fanfic right? A, I remember my high school days. I used to write Naruto fanfics too. The genre is comedy. I always make my cousin read it.
Your fanfic shall be part of my collection of entertaining stuffs. :D
heart
Oh awesome~! Glad it worked~! -grins happily-

Well, it's not quite Naruto-based. I mean in terms of using a character from Naruto. I hope you enjoy it~! Let me know what you think of it when you've finished if you'd like~ <3
Ya, you got original characters. I was just reminded because of the Naruto terminology used. Sure I'll tell you, but it might take me until next time I'm online. I'll read it when I get offline (that should serve as an extended leisurely activity.).
-nods- Take your time reading. No rush at all~ I just hope you'll enjoy it really~ -gigglesnort-
O yes! Thanks!
Sure thing~!
over a year ago yoki96 said…
*bursts online, in HQ* IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE!!! IT'S FINALLY DONE!!! *flashes a super hero pose with artwork in hands* Ahhhhh~ this was so much fun, but my hand hurts so bad *looks at older posts* Wow, I missed on a lot. Ah, the story is done, and the quiz as well *bookmarks for later* And I see Tine is here, talk about perfect timing. I'm done with my 3 part project *shows artwork in picture* ............................... Don't give me that look, I know the song is kinda old, but I like it (and it reminds me of Russia XD). If you look closley, you can find a hidden landmark in the background. Left to right: link, link and link

Me: A red vampire hoodie which I reeaaaaly want (I have a blue hoodie on which I have yet to paint these fangs (╥﹏╥) ). I'm imitating link pose. link And because he is awesome ☜(˚▽˚)☞
Tine: Same color from the first work. Love how I did her hair (wish my hair looked like that ╯.╰ )
Ren: Kinda reminds me of Hatsune Miku with that hairstyle, but i had to do it like that, it looks soooo cute ◕ ‿ ◕ The reason the hoodie is big is because of the link on the back of it from the previous work
*bursts online, in HQ* IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE!!! IT'S FINALLY DONE!!! *flashes a super hero pose with a
heart
Hooray~!!! -hugs Yoki- Good job Yoki-chan~!! I like your art~ Very cool~!! <3 Looking forward to the next one~!
big smile
Not sure will I make something else *holding right hand with a forced smile* Maybe if I get an idea as good as this one, maybe I will
Ah I see. Well, whenever you get an idea again I look forward to it~!
heart
O WOW! :-D (alright I suck at emoticons so no fancy emoticon). I love what surprised me! Aren't we so cool! *sparkling wide eyes*kirakira* Thank you very much Yoki-chan! Ah, I can stare at this the whole day and imagine that we're real anime characters on air. I'm also noticing how you did the color. It's neat and smooth. I find it difficult to pull off.
You know what, you just got my pose right. That fits my personality. My hair... yea, it kinda look anime-ish in real life but I still like a soft & neater short hair better like that of fem Japan. Mine is stiff and coarse.
Haha, cool pose you got there. And that's the boss style *hashiyan* Cool... Aw, Ren nee-chan, isn't she the cutest... Wait, so tsunami is Ren nee-chan's dragon? *wow, you got a dragon Ren nee-chan*.... That reminds me of Ookami... Gott! speaking of that story, Shadows of the night. I was surprised to find out the reasons for having some of the events there. And you even built up suspense every ending of the chapter. This one's kinda funny... I saved the chapters of your story but I forgot copying the 4th chapter. You know how Haruhi ended terribly there in chapter 3 so after reading that I thought it was already the last chapter and it was already over and I was like, "agh, this is so sad."*cries a river of tears*"this is so tragic".... but when I went online today and checked out that I just missed copying the last chapter, "whew~ silly me. It wasn't over yet." There's still hope! Haruhi don't die! *wipes jerking tears*.... I didn't miss copying the side chapter instead, so I thought, at least there's something light-hearted here in this story. Aw, I just love how it made my heart throb as well, so sweet.
Both of you guys, well done! :D
Hope I could share something out of my creativity as well.
-blushes bright red and smiles- I-I-I'm glad you like the story.... I-I-I hope you'll enjoy the last chapter~ A-a-and thank you Tine-chan. I appreciate it~

Whatever you share, I'm sure it will be awesome too~

Btw... Why do I have a dragon?!
I'm not as productive as you two, am i not? hehe *silly laugh* Maybe I should get back to drawing. I'm no longer active as I was when i was in high school (about 6 years ago. Ah, the golden age of otakus. It's been so long now)... and, well, I can hardly find time. Instead, I prefer looking forward to my friends' works. *I just love to be surprised by something new here*... I did draw a little something last Octoberfest season but, as I said, i couldn't share because of some circumstances (T^T just when finally I made something for the ATWT). Maybe someday I will. I think my brother will agree to upload it if I offer him mercenary works again *help him on his assignments* and make something that is more presentable. *just... facepalm...*

haha, i love your dragon... Aw, don't upset the dragon. He's your water spirit sidekick (I think X3)....
Ah well, I'm sure you'll have something to share~ And if not, it's alright. Don't worry too much~!

I know he is. I like him too~ I was just a little surprised to find out I have a dragon~
Well, I suppose Tsunami is part of our gang now, hehe...
What does he do?
Um... I suppose he's like me. Er... I mean he is a Water Dragon so... -sweatdrop-
big smile
link Don't worry, it's alright if you don't have anything to share now. Don't rush in work. The most important thing to do is to have fun, OK *smiles*
Ei! You're here Yoki-chan. Yea, you said it! Alright!
And Tsunami... let him be our adorable little friend. We'll find out about his powers later when you transform into 2P mode, kekeke X3
Yoki-chan is quite right~! -thumbs up-

-nods- He fits in perfectly already~ <3
Well he is Ren-chan's water spirit, so why wouldn't he fit in *pets Tsunami*
O yes.. He doesn't bite, right? *pets him too*
surprise
Maybe this can be Tsunami's brother/sister link
You bet! Well, actually Ren nee-chan is Sagittarius, so am I, so that's most likely Tsunami's sibling.
cool
Hmmmmmm~ maybe, who knows *shrugs* They are both awesome
Indeed they are. I'm also a Dragon in terms of Chinese Zodiac~