Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1605

over a year ago Tinekraut said…
Aw, I'm late. Hetalia Day is already over. I would greet you a belated Happy Hetalia and UN Day instead
over a year ago yoki96 said…
It's OK, no problem. But it's Taiwan's birthday today. There is still a chance to not be late for that
on that rage vid there: What the?!.... (I died of laughter XDD)
I agree with this comment from youtube...
"Real life cancer right here" -- TheSweetDLC

And since I'm as gullible as Japan... I followed the instruction.. (listened to mind heist)...

I also with this comment:
"well it inspires me to KICK SOME ASS" -- TheFranceDance

And this one gave a good idea:
"i was doing homework while listening to this, suddenly homework became awesome" -- FreshieMcFly

Yes, I should greet her as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAIWAN!
laugh
I know right link

Oh, and there is also this video *points at video* I showed that to Josh (link) last night on Meebo. I felt like hitting someone with a spoon last night. Again and again and again and again...... XDDDDDDDD
last edited over a year ago
Inefficient weapon huh... I think that one could efficiently kill me (from laughter and trauma)
laugh
I know. It will find you and it will kill you. Again and again and again and again and again......... XDDDDDD
And we can tell that this one is a REALLY MAJOR FILM XDD.... Just look how they even filmed it in different locations. They even went Giza, Egypt, etc. etc.. This Ginosaji... Gotta admire how they put a lot of budget on that movie with that amazing weapon...
I totally agree. This would be soooooo fitting --> link
The artist's name is link
*looked at that strip* XD I guess the word of the day is "inspired"... And that Ginosaji sure is one inspiring movie...
Is it a good thing by the way? Generating a new object of fear *that is spoon*..
It's inspiring alright, just like --> link
Ei! Good find...
hmmm
And, who did you get? (leave comment on picture)
I got England. It's like destiny ... :P
wink
(¬_¬); Yeeeaaahhh, that's it
XD Who would have been a better Aries? Spain maybe? ~_^ (Haha, get used to the ribbing. You know how monkeys love to poke fun at people.)
blush
Actually that would be Greece. Spain is a Aquarius............. Why did I say that? (¯▽¯;)
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
I missed a lot of the fun didn't I? Oh well, maybe next time~
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Haha, don't worry, I missed out on all the fun, too.
There was nothing fun going on, god d*** it!!! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ *mumbles while slightly blushing* Every day the same 'ol thing *sighs*
Ah Yoki-chan, it's alright~ -pats- You know we love you no matter what~ -hugs-
heart
YES, DONE!!! \(*T▽T*)/ *confetti and party music* 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 My projects are finally done *fist pumps* Look them up in my gallery. If you have a question about them, feel free to ask at any time ^_^
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
link
Super cool hoodie~! I wish I had one~

On a side note: We just had a small earthquake in the area where I live... It was pretty small but, I'm honestly a little shaken up by it... I HATE earthquakes so much~!!
Anyways putting aside earthquakes and being shaken up, I was reading through some of our old comments from about a month ago... Sure had a lot of fun~ Anyways since it's Halloween on Wednesday... -puts on her cat ears/tail then takes out a picture from no where- I have this picture for you~ -grins happily holding up picture- Happy (Slightly early) Halloween~!!!

Anyways putting aside earthquakes and being shaken up, I was reading through some of our old comments
worried
Ah, yes heard about it on the news. It's supposed to be in Boston and NY, as well. Hope everything is OK
Yes, I'm fine. No worries~ Now, no more talk of earthquakes and stuff~!! It freaks me out.... -thinks about happy times-
sunny
OK, I'm glad I don't have ea- I mean- them
Haha it's alright~ You are quite lucky you don't get them. Anyways....
But I can't help but be reminded of the last time we were hit. I also heard Hawaii was....
Okay no more talks about it.
Happy times you say.... Good thing Yoki-chan shared to us her projects. So cool! And hey, Yoki-chan here, isn't she cute? :3

Hey hey! Yea, Halloween is just days to go. I gotta greet an advanced HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Our Halloween season here is kinda morose. I think this is the first time that I ever felt I enjoyed this season, thanks to you guys!~ :D
mischievous
In 2 days I put my plan to action link
Awww Tine-chan~ <3 -hugs-

Oh yes, that crazy plan of yours. I hope you don't end up scarring your family for life... -soft laugh-
sunny
HEY GUYS!!! *voice echoes through the HQ with crickets in the background*
.......... link??? Guess my Halloween plan was too good *grins at her "accomplishment"* Or maybe it's already Christmas at their place? I'm beginning to see a lot of Christmas decor..................... Awwwwww~ why can't it come faster *puffs cheeks* *looks at camera in her hands* Could this be considered a Christmas present??? ....................... Well, everybody has a different opinion on things......... *sighs and shrugs* Oh, well. Guess they will have to see it later *leaves camera on table at lounge* *leaves HQ* Just hope Tine-chan doesn't see it first....................... *facepalm* *shrugs* Eh, wouldn't change much, they would have seen it at one point *sighs* Sometimes I really don't get those 3.......... *looks for "appropriate" words* *coughs* ........ people. I regret the day I let France borrow my camera *sighs again* But I'm not gonna worry about that. Christmas is coming, I have to get ready! I need a tree and decorations, red ones, too. Oh, and I need to buy gifts for everyone. The food has to be done, as well......... *makes a list out loud while heading towards her home*
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Camera back at HQ lounge.............................
rainy
-facepalms and sighs- Yoki-chan... what in the world are we going to do with you...
blush
*stops making her list* Hmmmmmm~ maybe I should put that camera somewhere. Knowing France there are more videos for sure *goes back to HQ*
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
At HQ.............................
Yoki: *on the way to the lounge* OK, I just have to p- *spots Ren with the camera in her hands*
Ren: *in the middle of the facepalm, eyes set on Yoki*
Yoki: *blushing from embarrassment* Ummmm~ I can explain
Ren: Yes, I'm waiting...
Yoki: *mumbles* I'm so gonna get him for this
Ren: What did you say? I couldn't hear you
Yoki: *frozen solid with a even stronger blush* *slowly backs away out*
-stares at Yoki-chan, waiting for her to speak- Well, are you going to run off or are you going to tell me what you said? (thinking: Cue bolt in one.... two... three....)
blush
Ummmm~ I ummmmm~ *still as red as blood* Don't look link through the camera. Not even I'm sure what's in there *keeps backing away awkwardly from the lounge*
Outside the window..............
*bolting leaving dust behind* Don't say I didn't warn 'ya
-watches you run off and sighs- Typical Yoki-chan.... -closes my eyes, placing a hand on my head- Would it kill her to come out with it for once? I swear what are we going to do with her? All this trouble over a silly camera... -looks at camera with a curious expression, thinking I should probably take a look- ............ -furrows eyebrows- No way. -turns away from the camera on the table, folding my arms and closing my eyes- There's no way in hell I'm looking through that thing. Who knows what could be in there...

-sighs- I swear Yoki-chan...
Meanwhile at Yoki's home, somewhere at Kalemegdan..............................
I'm soooooo~ gonna get killed for this. That's what I get when I let people borrow too many things *sighs* I should just come clean...................... But, maybe later, I still wanna enjoy life a little
-turns around and looks camera- Maybe I should just burn it or something..... -picks up camera, a pondering look on my face- ................-frowns at the camera- No way. -puts camera down and turns away from it, closing my eyes- The thing is probably cursed or something... Knowing Yoki-chan, she probably put some sort of spell on it that would kill the person who tries to destroy it. .......Or at least cause some sort of harm. -sighs- I must admit though... I'm a little embarrassed that I even looked through it in the first place. If THAT'S in there, I'd hate to see what else could be in that thing...

-sighs- I need some tea or something.... All this stressing over some silly camera is going to make me sick. -walks away, leaving the camera on the table-
Not only did France embarrass me in front of my friends but I'll probably have to buy a new camera because of him *puffs cheeks and sighs* Though this is somewhat tolerable compared to my link set up *sighs again* If they do something like link next year, I swear.................... *tries not to punch something/someone out of anger*
-walks back to lounge with a cup of tea in hand- -leans up against the table's edge then looks at the camera from the corner of my eye while sipping my tea, before turning to it- .........I should really do SOMETHING about this thing. -sighs- But what? -stares at camera trying to figure out what to do-

......If I burn it Yoki-chan would probably kill me. Then again.... if I delete everything inside of it.... - gives this some thought then mentally smacks myself- No don't do that! She probably wouldn't be too appreciative of that. -sips tea again, turning away from the camera- Maybe I should just let her deal with it. Trying to figure out what to do on my own is far too stressful...
sunny
*after 30 minutes of ranting out loud* *sighs* I really hate those 3 when they do stupid things like that *facepalm* Idiots. If I go back, not only will I be murdered but also made fun of. And if there is ONE thing I can't stand that's public embarrassment *sighs again* Meh~, I'll let it be *leans back against the tree, listening to street performers* Besides.......... *looks up at the sunny sky, being reminded of the beautiful Mediterranean lands she visited years ago* *closes eyes* Life can be like a roller coaster... And just when you think you've had enough, and your ready to get off the ride and take the calm, easy merry-go round... You change your mind, throw you hands in the air and ride the roller coaster all over again. That's exhilaration...that's living a bit on the edge...that's being ALIVE *opens eyes and gives a sigh of relief* I think I'll let this sit for a while. Everybody needs something random in their lives. If our lives didn't had this kind of stuff, life would be just worthless *grins and giggles* I feel like I'm in Naruto or something, heheehehe~ *stretches arms and legs and gets up turning her gaze to the Victor (link) statue* Yup, it's true to the very last word *grins* Huh? *turns her gaze to the link* Eh? I hear Gangnam Style *excited* Hope it's another flash mob or something so I can join in. Meh, I would join even if it ain't *grins* OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE! *does the dance as she crosses the street*
-looks back at camera- Then again... Now that I think about it... Considering that birthday disaster picture from Yoki-chan's birthday and all the embarrassment it caused her... Perhaps it would be best if I just keep it with me. -picks up camera- That way, no one would get their hands on it. I can just let Yoki-chan decide what she wants to do with it when she comes back. -smiles satisfied with this decision- Until then... I'll just keep it with me. Not looking at the pictures of course~ -chuckles softly-
*sigh* I always miss out on all the fun...
-sips tea and looks over to see Iz-chan- Oh~! Well, hello there Iz-chan~!! -smiles happily, placing Yoki-chan's camera in my pocket- What brings you here? -tilts head in a curious manner-
Oh, er...nothing, I just thought I'd stop by...
-smiles- Ah~ I see! Well, thank you for stopping by~! -grins- Yoki-chan was here a bit ago but, she ran off... -sighs, thinking of the camera what happened a bit ago- I'm sure she'll be back soon though~
Ah, I see...do you think she's...um, up to anything...? *is still thinking of the spellbook incident*
-ponders for a moment- I don't think so... Now that you mention it.. I didn't quite think of that.

(thinking: Oh great... I hope I'm not going to have to clean up another one of Yoki-chan's messes.. Nononono~!! Don't jinx it!! Ahh!! Too late!! I jinxed it Whatever I guess... I doubt she's doing anything wrong but, knowing her... )

-sighs- I kind of doubt it but, you know how she can be...
*smiles halfheartedly* Yeah...so, how have you been doing~?