Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1605

over a year ago hetalianstella said…
Hey guys :)

Um, well art and especially writing use to be my passion. I would literally write for hours at a time, stay up all night just writing away my stories when I was younger. I even wrote an entire book at one point. 400 pages, it was my dream to grow up get it published one day, be a successful journalist. It would make me so happy. But for some reason I don't know why, I've lost that motivation...
I do still love to write though, it's just that I can't seem to do it anymore. It's strange really, I don't really understand it.

I love art as well. I create the most childish armature pictures when I draw but it is fun.
But usually I spend more time admiring art then creating it.
Van Gogh, Picasso, Da Vinci, all creators of very beautiful work. :)
I would upload my favorite painting "Starry Night" but for some reason Fanpop wont let me
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
I usually do original writing, though. Sometimes I do fanfictions, but not that often.
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Art is pretty cool I suppose~ I admire books more than paintings. Though, I prefer writing my own story books.
over a year ago yoki96 said…
Me: *bursts out of her office* Hey guys! Whatcha talkin about?
Izzy: About math
Me: *makes a sickly/gloomy face* Oh...
Ren: We are also talking about anime. Which we used to watch, you know the "anime which started it all"
Me: Oh, really? Cool!
Izzy: So, what was your 1st anime
Me: Huh? Hmmmmmm~ Well, I watched a lot of anime, and I know even more (which I haven't watched yet) *trying to remember* *snaps fingers* Ah, that's right! My first anime was Naruto! I love it to this day~ It reminds me of DB *sighs happily* Good old days
Ren: What else did you watch?
Me: Hmmmm~ *scratches back of her head* A better question would be what I haven't watched. But I'll name a few Hetalia (inner mind: You don't say!), Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Durarara and more I read a lot of manga, but my heart and soul still belong to gaming (reason of my absence) *makes a dramatic pose with emotional background music*
Ren/Izzy: ^_^; (inner mind: We have a 2nd Tamaki)
Stella: We are also talking about art and books
Me: Huh? Art? Yeah, I like it as well. I'm quiet good at it, too. Curently I'm studying arts, though my digital art skills need a LOT of work. I prefer old school sometimes
Stella: What about books? Do you read them? Do you write?
Me: I'm not really a book fan. I can never find a interesting story. I do write, though. But I'm not all that good at it. I have awesome ideas, but sometimes it's hard to put them in words (the reason I draw/paint)
@Stella: Oh, hi! ^^ I absolutely love writing, but I don't really want to publish anything...I think it may be because I'm embarrassed for others to read what i write...oh, and Fanpop isn't letting you upload? Ah, that sucks...
Sometimes I draw Hetalia fanart when I'm bored.... ^^

@Ren-chan: I feel the same way. I prefer writing original things.

@Yoki: Naruto? Cool.
big smile
Me: Say, do you guys play video games? Which ones do you play? Which game genre do you prefer? What did you play? What do you plan on playing?
Everybody: ^_^; She is a gamer, alright
I...I'm not a gamer...^^' I mostly just play Mario and stuff like that. xD
Well I don't play much video games
But I love all the Harvest Moon and Legend of Zelda games :)
I do play video games from time to time~ If I do play anything, I'll play Zelda~

Though, I spend most of my time writing.
Well, I like fighting games. I grew up with games like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter (the skills sometimes came handy in real life). I also like racing games. And when I play them, I don't take losing that easily (usually declaring war and revenge if I don't have it my way). Recently I have been playing many games, experementing a little with new geners, you know trying new things. Some which stood out were Super Smash Bros., Ib, Ao Oni, Shonen Jump Stars and more (a loooot more). This --> link inspired me to try Amnesia *whispers* I'm sure Ren knows him. But I didn't have the guts to move on in the game (though I did try Calling). I plan on trying pretty much anything which I will find interesting (currently I don't know what that is)
...I'm pretty sure this doesn't count, but...
I play HetaOni.
Ah Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter... Brings back memories -nostalgic-

I'm a bit of the same way with Racing games... I curse A LOT whenever I play any version of Mario Kart.
Oh, wow...I've beaten the DS version, but I suck at the Wii version of Mario Kart.
I curse the most when I play the Wii version of Mario Kart. I get SO mad whenever I play it...
@Izzy: I played HetaOni, too. And it is a lot different compared to Ao Oni

@Ren: When I said declaring war and wanting revenge, I meant it. I would usually get in a fight with... whoever was willing to test my fiery temper (that's where the Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter skills kicked in). It was quiet a show seeing me... *trying to pick her words* ... do my "thing" When I said --> link I wasn't joking XD
@Ren-chan: Haha, same. I always end up falling of a cliff or something of the sort. ALWAYS.
@Yoki: I'm currently playing it, I'm not done yet. I've never played Ao Oni, though.
@Izzy: I guess I gave you a suggestion. I played Mario Kart, as well. Took me a little while to get into it. Since I use the Dolphin, it was... somewhat easier to control it

@Ren: I would usually swear and go around the house knocking over things, yelling amd other things. When playing alone that is. If I was playing with someone... All hell would break loose
I...I lost to a seven-year-old in Mario Kart once...
Note to self: DO NOT play video games with Yoki-chan...

I don't typically like Mario Kart anyways... I stink at it and it always makes me mad.
@Izzy : It happens, don't worry. Training is the key

@Ren: Only if I lose. If I win... PARTY XD I really don't want to have nightmares again (a refference to the horror games)
-peeks head in the door-

Hellooooooo~!! -grins-

...... -crickets-

-frowns- No ones here....
*swings door open*
I am here!

Hm, haven't been here in a while...
Hola Stella-chan~ -smiles-

Indeed... And it's gotten dusty... -slides finger over table-
Yes very.
*runs to closet and grabs cleaning supplies*

We must act fast! We don't want the dirtiness of the HQ to attract any pest O_O
*starts wiping away dust*
-grins- Alright~!

-puts on rubber gloves and grabs a broom-
There could be mice, or rats, or roaches, or bed bugs, or a hornets nest O_O
*starts sweeping faster*

*laughs and scratches back of head* Maybe I'm just being a little paranoid....
As long as there aren't any spiders, I think a few bugs isn't too bad~ -smiles-

-moves desk to sweep behind it- Hm? -looks down and see's a spider- ......

SPIDEEEEERRRRRR!! GET IT AWAY!! GET IT AWAAAYYY!!!! STELLA-CHAN KILL IT!! -runs behind you-
*kneels down and lets spider crawl into palm* *chuckles*

Don't worry Ren-Chan it's just a harmless little guy. *smiles* It's not venomous or dangerous or anything, it's just looking for a home.

*Goes outside and places it on the grass*
....I suppose you're right.... It can have a home anywhere but here... I can't stand spiders. -starts sweeping again- If it wasn't so big and creepy... It would have found a home underneath my shoe.
*chuckles*
Well at least with spiders they will get rid of the other bugs. It makes our job a little easier.

You seem to have a serious case of Arachnophobia don't you?
Well it could be worse. Where I use to live, deep in the woods (well I still live in the woods but this was deeper in the woods) there were mice....everywhere O_O

Thankfully we eventually got rid of them. Poor little guys...I didn't want them to be killed. Parents' orders though.
-turns red lightly- Um... yes, actually I do.... I'm terrified of them. If I see one, I can't even go near it to kill... I usually have to get someone else to take care of it for me. If no one's around it literally takes me almost 20 minutes to muster up the courage enough to get close enough to kill it... That is... IF IT DOESN'T DISAPPEAR INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION BEFORE I CAN GET MY SHOE OFF!!!! Then I spend almost 30 minutes trying to look for it so I can get rid of it all the while freaking out thinking it's crawling on me because I get paranoid....

And.... yeah... -turns red-

Mice? I used to be terrified of mice when I was younger. I remember one went into my bedroom and I REFUSED to sleep in there so I ended up sleeping in my little sister's room.

At least you didn't have roaches... I remember when I was about 10 or 12 maybe a bit younger, we had a bad case of roaches... Now those are REALLY hard to get rid of.

Then there was the time we had ants invade the kitchen like you wouldn't believe! I don't think I've ever seen more ants attack food in my life... Also the time we had flies invade a small part of our attic... THAT was disgusting...
Oh my O_O
Now that sounds frightening!

Ants huh? Once when I was really little about 5 or 6 I found ants in this container we kept sugar in. I stole it and hid it in my room because I knew my parents would kill the ants. I kept them like pets....until it spilled, then my whole room was infested with them. Now I know better... ^_^
*chuckles* I was a very strange child.

Correction: Still am a very strange child.
Ah that's not quite strange to me~ In fact that actually sounds rather cute -chuckles- Don't say that. You're not strange at all~ -smiles-

If you want to hear strange, when I was about 8 or 9 years old I used to eat this really yummy dry cat food whenever I could get the chance. It was like eating candy to me. X3
Why thank you very much :)

Well, now that's something you don't here everyday xD
I wonder how it would taste now? Probably not as good.

Most of the stuff I loved to eat when I was little absolutely disgusts me now though.
*cringes* I was so young and innocent to not know the horror behind the fast food industry...
You're quite welcome~ -smiles-

It might still taste good~ -chuckles-

I used to eat eggs all the time when I was younger~ Now, I can't stand them. - makes icky face- I don't quite understand how people can eat something that smells so bad... Like Durians. People eat those like nothing but, they smell HORRIBLE!

Ah heh... -chuckles-
Oh I know! I mean, I'll eat a little egg known and then but when I see people shove whole plates of eggs for breakfast down their throats I just...can't even comprehend how....
*shrugs* Very different taste buds I suppose.
I don't think I've ever had Durians though.

Well, I mean fast food once and a while is fine but...I would literally eat at McDonalds all the time o_O
*was fill filling her role as an American*

Now I much rather prefer a nice healthy salad.
I can handle eggs if they're mixed with something like fried rice~ I LOVE fried rice.

I did as well to an extent but, now only every once in a while.

I LOVE salad~! <3 I actually had a salad for lunch~
I love fried rice, especially love Chinese Food, so delicious!
I also love Italian, and Mexican and food from all over!

Once of these days I will have to go to a French restaurant and try some escargot. Now that, snails, will be an interesting dish to try.
I love any good food~ Just hearing about food from different countries makes me want to visit there just to try the food. -chuckles-

Ah I see~ I don't think I'd have the courage to do something like that -chuckles- I'd rather try octopus or squid~ If it's in a sushi roll. X3
Haha, speaking about food from around the world, huh? I love eating food from different places. I just tried sushi for the first time ever not too long ago. My options are kind of limited, though, due to the fact I'm a vegetarian...
Sushi is quite good if you ask me~ Hm... so you are vegetarian? I don't think you have anything to worry about. My older sister is a vegetarian and she eats fish just fine.
Ah...well, the thing is...I don't eat fish. Back when I was 9, I got my first pet, which was a goldfish. Ever since I got that fish, I made a vow to never eat fish again. Yeah, pretty stupid and childish. But I still want to stand by my promise.
Ahh~! That's why...
Haha, yeah.
I made a similar promise to myself when I was about that same age. I watched a scary movie and promised myself I would never watch one ever again. I haven't quite managed to keep it though. -chuckles- I've seen little bits of them but, I refuse to actually sit and watch one all the way through. I just couldn't do it...
laugh
Hey guys! How 'ya doing! What's going on? Huh, food? Oh god, please, NO food. My sis and I had a dance of to Gangnam Style (Just Dance), and the loser had to eat a whole lemon. Thank God I won XD We had a blast. Not sure if great dance skills, or my sister is very unlucky XD Done anything productive for the weekend? What, me? Hmmm~ (reaction of her inner self: link) ... Kinda *laughs nervously*
Being productive in button mashing, I take it? -chuckles-
Actually in dancing, like I said, we played link. We did play SSBB after and she won. Not all that happy about it, but I'll live. i hate losing in games like Street Fighter or Mario Kart
What the-- a whole lemon??? I would never be able to eat that.
I wouldn't either... Lemons are best squeezed over Chicken Caesar salad~ <3