Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1605

over a year ago yoki96 said…
Actually, I wouldn't mind dressing up a little bit for Halloween, but all the costumes for girls are sooooo s**** that I lose interest. These days, dressing up for Halloween: link
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
@Tine-chan: Hah, I know right? Some pretty amazing things come from Japan's place.
last edited over a year ago
meh
@Tine: It will be after our "performance" *smirks* I won't be able to live in my own home just after singing it, let alone acting it...................... I really don't wanna imagine their reaction after the full video performance. Plus my sis wouldn't agree to it, so there is thatlink link

@Ren's Response: link I mean, SERIOUSLY!
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
XD yea, pretty amazing. That's putting the mighty Japanese technology to good use... but I wonder if you'll be interested wearing one of those nekomimi... I say I'm hands off. I won't still get interested. With that sophisticated technology, that would cost a run on my money. I'd still go for Ren nee-chan's cat ears/tails.
Alright, you've expressed yourself well (lol at the meme pic XD)... Let's leave the halloween costume-wearing to the youngsters.
don't do it for your own safety, Yoki chan.
link Ummmmmmm~
[b][url=http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/27669131.jpg]ಠ_ಠ[/url][/b] Ummmmmmm~
Judging from Yoki-chan's reaction... I'm not watching it. -sweatdrops- I still think interesting things come from Japan's place even if... they are a little on the weird side sometimes... -clears throat-
That's Japan for 'ya ^_^; You should watch the video, the innovation is cool, but *points at my own response*
laugh
XD Don't worry ren nee-chan. It's just Yoki-chan. It's not anything horror. Just a child testing that high-tech toy.
No, this product doesn't promote age discrimination.
See, the cat cosplayer is older than us. She's using nekomimi mechanical ears/tails.
I've watched plenty of horror today... Too much actually. Curse you PewDiePie and your addicting videos~!!

.....Not really.
Hey, I said it was cool. But with that soon on the market (with a very "interesting" price for my wallet)............. Well, all I'm saying is that I miss the good old days of Halloween. The days without the techno cat ears, or s**** costumes for girls, and things like that which we have today. That's what I meant by *points at my own answer again*
So this PewDiePie is addicting huh. I haven't seen it yet. Now, that just made me curious.... So it's something horror... *with a serious look on my face*...
A yes, the days when fruits are still edible... apple, blackberry, etc. etc.... Wait, now I sound like I'm already that old.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that ^_^ And if you can watch Blood C, you can watch just about anything, right
@ Tine-chan: Well, if you like SUPER DUPER scary horror games and being startled to the point of your heart dying... I suppose you could go look him up. It's really funny and scary to be honest. I watch him mainly for the humor.
worried
Why am I being reminded of link after your comment O.O
worried
Haha Slenderman is scary.... I had enough watching the video of Pewdiepie playing that game. I'm still scared of it...
Wow, I feel like Japan. (wait, we got a new adj. here)... PewdiePei, Slenderman...It's like I'm ignorant at these things. .... O no *shakes head* blood c.... My brain is not yet bleached after watching that spoiler anigif.
I would advise against watching a video of someone playing Slender... but, if you like that kind of thing, go for it. Though I do recommend Pewdiepie. He's super funny and the games he plays are really scary but, the humor makes it easier to watch.
right, so this slender thing will be on my banned-list.
Haha actually if you want to check out a video I can put up a link~ Though I will apologize in advance if your heart dies. And also you might scream...
Wait, my heart and mind is not yet prepared. I'm not in a pretty good shape lately. But you can share the link. I'll check it out some other time though.
Alright~ Well, I won't put it up now but, whenever you're ready I'll send you one~
Aw, you're nice as always. I appreciate it that you understand my current state of mind. If you did post it, i'd end up getting tempted to click it X3.... But as I always say, I won't mind again if that mess up my mind if i do get tempted to check that out.
Ah, you're quite welcome. -smiles- Just make sure you go to the bathroom before you watch it. -gigglesnort-
What the?! Now, that's a real warning. Alright, I guess I should really pass this time.... Our bathroom is already horror as it is.
Awww~ Bummer... -droops, a sad expression on my face then immediately goes back to normal- Oh well~ I won't force it on you.
rainy
XD I would have allowed myself to be persuaded but my internet connection is working against you. *slow connection /as always/ = slow loading/vid doesn't play*... *sigh*
yes, it's rainy here...
Ah I see~ It's quite alright. No worries.
laugh
Actually, a slow internet connection is somewhat sligtly horrifying for me. Why? Because I can't watch videos like these..........
rainy
Nice try there, nice try. I did click it. Really too bad it won't appear. So scheme failed. It's a lose-lose situation.
Your link doesn't work for me either Yoki-chan~ -Thank god....-
Sorry about that ^_^; (via c***ola cell phone so I'm not surprised), but I fixed it now *giggles at the very sight of the video*
AHH~!! -heart dies when I see the screenshot as I scroll up- Oh my god... I am NOT watching that now.
Don't worry, it ain't horror. It's actually funny. Just play it and you'll see what I mean (it's only a 1:00 long)
I know hehe. It just startled me a little... -puts a hand on my chest- ....Jeepers creepers...
THAT WAS SO WEIRD~!!!! Yoki-chan, your sense of humor can be a little weird sometimes...
laugh
And don't forget this *points at video*

Little suggestion:
(1) mute the music
(2) pull up another tab
(3) go to youtube
(4) open *Zack hemsey - mind heist*
(5) play both at the same time
(6) MIND BLOWN
No. Thank. You.
hmmm
Oh~, come on~ -3- Just take a look, it won't kill you (but it will make you laugh)
I know it's just, I tend to get really weirded out by things like that. It kind of... scares me a little.
hmmm
*tilts head and gives a puzzled look* Why? I mean it's funny
*tilts head and gives a puzzled look* Why? I mean it's funny
It's just.... Ugh, I'm just like that I guess~! ...Well, I'm timid so that might be why. I don't know~!!
laugh
If you see/saw it, I just have 1 thing to say to you........
If you see/saw it, I just have 1 thing to say to you........
-chuckles slightly- That's a little weird.
*Me, browsing the internet today*

*Suddenly*

*Me, browsing the internet today*

*Suddenly*
link

link

(Hetalia lvl.)
http://factspy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/misc-true-story-l.jpg

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/
These meme's are really starting to scare me....
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Stupid Fanpop... it won't let me embed images in my article!

*sigh* ...Anyways, hi guys! Happy Hetalia Day! <3
heart
Hello Iz-chan~! Happy Hetalia Day~!!
sunny
Kinda arriving late, but Happy (Nations) Hetalia Day to both of you. Hope you sang Marukaite Chikyuu at midnight, if you havent you can always sing along to the videos which I posted

@Ren-chan Why? They don't seem that scary. If you want scary, watch Blood C and then you'll see scary