Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1605

over a year ago hetalianstella said…
Huh, after 4 seasons it seems kind of weird with this art style so different. But, it's official so I might as well look forward to it! :)
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Yeah, it does seem strange that they decide to change it after 4 whole seasons. It's going to be awhile before I'll be used to it, but I'm looking forward as to how it'll turn out!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
surprise
*rubs my eyes**coming to my senses* Whoa, really?! They changed the character design?! I'm quite surprised by that. I actually prefer the previous designs. I think the old ones are better proportioned and the graphics has brighter colors. Now, I'm much more curious about this.
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Well, as strange and surprising as it is, things do tend to change sometimes. Sometimes quite drastically and other times not so much. Though we may not always be very happy about it. -chuckles- Anyways, I for one, am very happy with the change~ It makes for something new and new things can be fun and exciting~ -smiles- I look forward to the new season and the changes that will come~
Yep, a new season, a new design, a new Hetalia!
I personally prefer the old design too. But I'm intrigued to see how this will look in Season 5.
So am I! I think we'll all miss the old design, some more than others, but I'm pretty sure that all of us can't wait for Season 5. There's more to Hetalia than just the art style, it's the comedy and plot that matters, too, right? So as long as the main concept stays the same, Season 5 will be awesome, regardless of the art design.
over a year ago yoki96 said…
rainy
Hetalia is Hetalia no matter what happens. Say, who do you want to see in this new season? I would like to see --> link Too bad that will NEVER happen, though (┳◇┳) But I still hope for at least a brief appearance........... one day........ one day......... one day......... (┳◇┳) *goes to emo corner*
Aaw, don't worry Yoki, the day will come sooner or later!
crying
*looks over shoulder* It better * continues to sulk* (┳◇┳)
-pulls Yoki-chan out of emo corner- Now now, don't go all depressed... -smiles- Just stay positive~ They may come in time as Iz-chan said.
Yoki, cheer up! Think of the good things, like the fact that the holidays are coming soon! *pulls you out of your Tamaki--er emo corner*
laugh
Yeah, you are right. 'Tis the season for vodka XD
A, the Yugoslavs. Yea, I feel the same way too about the Philippines...
Yea, you're right guys, it's the season for vodk.. Wait?!
Here comes Finland, here comes Finland, right down Tino Väinämöinen lane! ♪♫
Here comes Finland, here comes Finland, right down Tino Väinämöinen lane! ♪♫
big smile
One of these days I would love to go Christmas caroling! ♪♫
cloudy
@Tine Finally, someone who knows my link pain. But Christmas is coming, so I better be joyful, right
It's Russia's "Vodkaaa!"...China style!
-smiles- Speaking of Tis the Season.... (I apologize... I don't have Microsoft Publisher...)

There are approximately...

23 Days Left Til Christmas
-smiles- Speaking of Tis the Season.... (I apologize... I don't have Microsoft Publisher...) 

Ther
Haha, Bad Touch Christmas!
Hey~ give me that vodka *tries to chuggles* ... no. I'm "pass" on this. I'll just admire Santa Finland's presence.
Dear Santa, for Christmas I want the Philippines and the Yugoslavs to be included in Hetalia, please. Santa, i've been a very very good kid. I wish you can fulfill our wish. Thank you.
Truly yours,
Tine
-grins- I'll take it~! -takes vodka from Tine-chan and starts to chug it- <3
Haha, that's alright, ren nee-chan.
You shouldn't be preoccupied this time with the editing of the countdown....
I made a lot of mistakes with the countdown. I just realize that forgot to consider your time zone there. And Yoki-chan's Christmas well come after our celebration.
Haha, I celebrated Diwali was a few weeks ago...it was really fun!
-puts down vodka bottle and looks over at Tine-chan with a drunken like grin- Who cares~!? It's just something I thought I would do~! -puts arm around Tine-chan's shoulder- It's not any trouble~!
Diwali?
*googles it*
That looks amazing! It seems so cultural and fun :D
Whoa there ren nee-chan. So I guess yanderes really like that liquor.
Well, afterall your birthday's also coming soon so better feel the special day as early as now *right, the merry drinking.*
Why is there even a liquor here when most of the members are minors.

Thanks for the doing the countdown for my celebration here in the Phils. In the US, it's 24 days to go.

Yea, What is Diwali?
@hetalianstella Oh, thank you! <3 It's an Indian Festival of Lights celebration. Most people stay up until midnight lighting firecrackers! It's really fun. ^^
Haha, I'm too lazy to use the google. I mean, how about not using it once in a while and try to stir the feeling of suspense while listening to Izzy-chan's explanation.
Wow, amazing. See, I really like it when we get to know about other culture's festivals. Esp. when it is being explained in a conversation, not just from reference materials.
Haha, same here. I like learning about different customs and holidays of other cultures! It really shows how interesting and diverse the world is. ^^
I totally agree~! I absolutely love different cultures. It definitely shows how beautiful and diverse each country is. It makes me so excited when I hear about a different culture.
Same here! It's amazing how we can fit so much diversity into one planet.
I would love to travel the world one day and experience all of the different fascinating beautiful cultures.
But right now I'm stuck in America....
Yeah, same here...but there's plenty of diversity in America, too, if you look around.
Like Chinatown...
Or Hetalia Conventions--//shot
But still. There's some diversity, at least. xD
whew~ I'm back
A, yes, Stella-chan, you said it. And yes, I'm also stuck here in our town. I'm dying to get out of here now. But... A, for the meantime I'll just endure being in my house... here at the hq, i'll just imagine myself being in a neat japanese home. with the quilt, tatami, bare foot, together with my friends from different countries.

Yes, America indeed is a melting pot of nations.

A, I remember. we likewise celebrated a special day recently. It was on Nov. 30 (Nov. 29 in the US) called Bonifacio Day in honor of one of the Philippine revolutionary heroe named Andres Bonifacio, who fought during the Spanish colonial era. The date was his birthday. I don't think there were any special activity done. It was just a day-off.

A, by the way, the drinking spree was recorded , ren nee-chan~_^.. now, i'm just waiting for you to jump out of the heli.. uh... window.. XD
Oh lovely... Thank you Tine-chan... -sighs- You better not show that to anyone~!!
A, finally, I found this one.
Not sure if there are any better sites around but this one has a good collection of classical books - Aristotle, Plato, Hitler, Machiavelli, and I also found "The Devil's Dictionary" here (that funny and cynical "dictionary"), Sherlock Holmes series, A Tale of Two Cities, etc. etc.: link
If you're looking for historical/classical works not available in the library you might want to check that site.
Nah, just thought this might come in handy someday. And since we love exchanging infos so...

Alright! Back to the party~ Jingle Bells, Jingle bells, Jingle All the way... eh hehe.. I'm off-tuned... Good thing I'm not in North Carolina (you know, the tone-deaf ban)....
Don't worry nee-chan, no need to publicize this. Our friends here already saw what you did. XD

Ay, I can't still believe the graphics and character design is going to be different.... *picks a bottle of vodka*... A, what's the number again for emergency call? You dial 911 for people who get passed out in a really bad state for drinking vodka?
*shall I try drinking this? I'm already almost two years legal-aged*
Well... just... just... keep it safe or something. -sighs- Well, I suppose I will not be drinking vodka til I get like THAT again. -chuckles- Ah in any case. I apologize.

-stares at vodka bottle- ......MINE!!! -snatches it from Tine-chan and takes a drink from it- Ah~! I think I may now see why Russia loves this stuff so much~ <3
quote: "I suppose I will not be drinking vodka til I get like THAT again."
*stares at her while she's drinking*
*shakes head* tsk tsk, nee-chan here really is dr*nk... She's now easily forgets what she just said. Not.. a really good sign...
Well, thanks, you just helped me decide on whether to take on that vodka.
So you have a taste for vodka, but nothing for beer (reminded of Germany's birthday while you were wearing dirndl. I was not wearing a maid costume... O////O no, i wasn't!).... What's with vodka, I wonder? *holds a vodka bottle again*
I'm not going to get drunk!!! -puts bottle on the table- I wanted one small drink that's all. Is that too much to ask for? And I've never had a beer... so who knows. I could have a taste for that too.

-smiles- Take a sip and you might find out. -suddenly remembers how you react to alcohol- ....Actually Tine-chan... don't try it. After what you had said before about your reactions to alcohol, maybe it's best you don't...
zzz
a hehe... alright, alright, you deserve to enjoy your age. Something I couldn't *gloomy face**then suddenly back to normal* Nee-chan, nee-chan, I am still a child so I don't know but is that what you call "small drink" *reenacting what little america asked to england about his food..... while looking at the two empty bottles beside nee-chan*... nah, okay, okay, you're not yet drunk *prattling... and apparently tipsy.*
Nee-chan, what... what did you say again about not taking a sip? Ay.... *waving a white flag... blank-eyed*... Good... good night... a... good morning... *thus I'm already passed out*
-chuckles and smiles- Don't worry about it~ I'll tell you later. Just go to bed before you pass out at your keyboard. -laughs softly- Have a good night Tine-chan~ Sleep well. -smiles-
big smile
But now it's a new day. And one day closer to Christmas. How many days was it agai, 2-meh, who cares. It's more exciting when you wait for it. And Santa...s are on their way
But now it's a new day. And one day closer to Christmas. How many days was it agai, 2-meh, who cares.
heart
*enters HQ office and drops bags in a nerby chair* Phew, got everything I need, now I wait...................... link *sighs* But I have to. Wish it was more often, though. It's SO much fun, I'll never get tired of those Belgium waffles (=▽=) ..... I feel like Italy with his pasta *giggles*
*enters HQ office and drops bags in a nerby chair* Phew, got everything I need, now I wait...........
Knock knock... I'm back!
*spots the pic above*
No way! Is it the Int'l trade fair?! *pointing out at the pic* Wow! It's already going on right?! Cool! You just came back from the fair, Yoki-chan? *excited to hear*

quote: "Wish it was more often, though. It's SO much fun, I'll never get tired of those Belgium waffles (=▽=) ..... I feel like Italy with his pasta *giggles*"

Hey hey, you're making us drool.... >.<aww, how I wish I could be there *across the globe...sigh, in my dreams."... A, your so lucky...

*spots the bag*.. hey hey, aren't these presents for us? ~_^
o.o *shoves bags quickly in a closet and locks it firmly* No, those aaaaare... our supplies for the New Year celebration. I bought a lot in case there are some visitors. Besides, there are still like 22 or 23 days 'till Christmas
Supplies huh? -raises my eyebrow- ....Why do I get the feeling it's something more than that? -sighs- Well, whatever you have planned Yoki-chan, don't go TOO overboard. -chuckles- Though, whatever it is, I'm sure we'll be having a lot of fun. -smiles-
Haha, you got it right, ren nee-chan. Go to page 25 and read one of her posts to find out.

Hmn… New Year supplies? You mean, you bought loads of firecrackers and fireworks from a Chinese stall?
(New year celebration here is associated with the lighting of firecrackers and fireworks. In short – noise.)
You should have assigned me to take care of that then I would have bought the badass firecrackers I can show off from our home called “sinturon ni Hudas (Judas’ belt)”, “atomic bomb”, “super lolo” , etc. etc….. Yes, Ren nee-chan, for sure we’ll have a lot of fun with it. >XD

*eyeing the closet where she hid it*

(trivia: those firecrackers mentioned are outlawed by the govn’t due to their danger.)

*peering* No… that’s not it. Those are not explosives inside the bags.
Hmn…. You know, if you’re going to keep those (foods) there they will get spoiled and ants will crawl to your closet…. (X3kukuku, come on, bring it out now.)….. Which stalls did you buy those, by the way? Hey hey, you mentioned about Belgian waffles. You also got something from Serbia on those bags, right? A, how about the goods from Germany and Switzerland? A, tell us about it. *eager to hear*

Haha, alright I’ll snap out of it. But since you mentioned about it, how about sharing us your experience at the Int’l trade fair, so we can take a look of how it goes.

Another round of cultural exchange.~