Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1605

over a year ago Cheshire_Pasta said…
Tine-chan, you know when you mentioned Austria having horrible sense of direction...? Well, I think I'm his partially cloned person...
last edited over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
D*mn. We're triplets we better stay in a corner before we get lost. -_-|| over a year ago
Cheshire_Pasta commented…
I know right? I'm walking home right now from trying to walk to the store but, I ended up getting myself hopelessly lost >~< over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
At this rate, our life expectancy will be down to.... *counter continues to plummet* over a year ago
-sobs in corner- over a year ago
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
Perhaps you should look for some signposts or any guide...umn...

O_O Hope you haven't gone far east of America finding your way out...
Look for some signposts but if you see something like these *the pic below*.....

quote from the blog author where I found these:

"Before you go out and buy a sombrero and a hand saw to bring on your next trip to Zurich, It may help if I explain that in the German-speaking world, a red circle around something means “no”. Yes, it would be clearer if they went a step further and put the slash that the rest of the world understands to mean something is forbidden, but then it wouldn’t be nearly as fun to guess at the meanings of these things."

------
DISCLAIMER:
Images on tram signs and excerpts belong to the authors of "This International Life" blog at link.

------

Just keeping safe you know... I don't want to get reported for ripping off materials. XD
Perhaps you should look for some signposts or any guide...umn...

O_O  Hope you haven't gone far ea
Tinekraut commented…
Try guessing the meaning of these signs.... *sits like The Thinker statue* over a year ago
Look Ren nee-chan. Isn't that a Mexican? -_-|| This looks bad.
Look Ren nee-chan.  Isn't that a Mexican?  -_-||  This looks bad.
Oh how nice... -_- over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
I don't know.. I think the Swiss govn't just lacks appreciation XD... as the author said, "the signs inside Zurich public transportation were unacceptably lacking in humor, stereotypes, and surrealism. " over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Ya... not racist enough... and certainly not ridiculous. XD They have a different standard there, i presume. o_o over a year ago
Ah but looks like this has already been amended.
Ah but looks like this has already been amended.
Tinekraut commented…
I see so... you can sing... just don't bring a guitar with you.. o_o over a year ago
We should still figure out the rest so here are some "helpful" tips from some commenters at this blog: link

quote:

1. No atomic bombs or (no sub-marining pot smoking term)
2. bums ahead, pratice I have no money move
3. This train goes to Mexico
4. No carpentery while commuting
We should still figure out the rest so here are some "helpful" tips from some commenters at this blog
monkey
Those things happen in a tram in Zurich, Switzerland?
I can say... Switzerland really is matching Austria's idiosyncrasy.
Totally~ over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
Though I agree with your point, you forgot to mention the random things going on in other countries, therefore let me start with mine: linklinklinklinklink over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Well, it's for you to bring it over here. You encounter a lot more weird things than I do, right? XD over a year ago
This brought me back to page 47... XD We we're actually talking about the same things -- dancing, that Swiss blog, and Fucking, Austria.... deja vu...

But hope you finally trace your way back home Ren nee-chan. Still okay there?
Oh wow really?! Deja vu indeed... over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD ya... I'm just glad that we get to do fun things again for the 2nd time. over a year ago
Indeed~ -smiles- I am too~ <3 over a year ago
Ow hey, here's another one....

I don't know... I think it means... NO SHOWING OFF OF POSH SHOES.
Ow hey, here's another one....

I don't know...  I think it means... NO SHOWING OFF OF POSH SHOES.
Yes, I did find my way~ Not after spending almost an hour half melting in the heat.... -sobs in corner-

I'm fine though~ While I was trying to find my way I couldn't help but, start to feel like Austria... I was like "Yep, better tell Tine-chan to add me to the list of Austria clones." Though if it wasn't for a certain someone (turns a bit red) I would have never found my way.
Um... yeah... Don't worry about it Tine-chan. It's nothing~ -smiles sweetly- What matters is I got home safe and sound~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Congrats for making it...... Mimics an automated video game voice: Level 1 cleared. over a year ago
Well, he was a certain someone... Long story short, it didn't quite work out.. over a year ago
XD At least you're holding a soda and have taken off your shoes so you're safe from this prohibition. *sign below*
XD At least you're holding a soda and have taken off your shoes so you're safe from this prohibition.
Indeed~ -smiles- over a year ago
Well, I have no chance of violating that sign.... 'cause I usually don't wear shoes... instead it's flipflops.
We're more of a flipflop wearers than of shoes.. It's tropical in here. How about you?
Ah, by the way, here I brought some. Grab your choice.
Well, I have no chance of violating that sign.... 'cause I usually don't wear shoes... instead it's f
We wear all kinds of shoes here~ -smiles- Sandals included~ -glomps the black pair- <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
lols.. let's say... I'm giving this as a... summer wear apparel. It's still summer in the West, right? Here, it's already rainy season. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD I think it's only here in our island. The other islands have also some slight difference in weather pattern. Actually there's one place - Baguio City - where the climate is... not sure exactly how you call it... temperate climate(?), almost like that in the West. It's because it has high altitude there. While in the National Capital Region (where Manila is), it's more warmer there. Central cities are landlocked, so if you'll compare it to us in the eastern island, well, you know how it'll be. I think Cebu is in a better condition..... Lemons are not common here. But mainly, we have a taste for mango, pineapple and papaya~ Let's make some fruit shake or smoothie~ over a year ago
Summer's a little late to end there in the West, or I should say, it's just starting. If Yoki-chan and Stella-chan would hang out in beach they'd get tanned. XDhaha Yoki-chan needs it the most. She's so pale, it glares me. XD
I'm the same color as that in my avatar.
hetalianstella commented…
Indeed. My place never gets that much sun, it's always cloudy or rainy here so I'm naturally pale. The last time I took a vacation to Hawaii I got so tanned I didn't look like myself XDD over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD At least you experienced getting tan even once. over a year ago
Hey look --> link
We can have that one. Mango Float. Simple and easy yet quite a delectable dessert.

Courtesy by, who else? Rosel D. I haven't checked Rosel's account lately. Only to find out that he's a guy. Man, after thinking before that he was a guy I was already sure she, I mean he was a girl.. How could he sing in girl's voice? It's even more feminine than my voice. I thought you can't bend male voice to female voice even using audio editor.... Well, anyways... back to the dessert... just... yum~
My thanks for making that instructions.
Hey look --> http://taichou-kun.blogspot.com/2012/04/make-mango-float.html
We can have that one.  Ma
-glomps recipe- I'm saving this for later~ <3 over a year ago
kakukun commented…
oh my glob my tita made this for us once. <3 over a year ago
kakukun commented…
* my aunt Sorry. :p over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
I'd love to indulge myself with this dessert ~yum~... @Mae: There you go. You can have one again. over a year ago
sunny
Dig in. Enjoy. Relax.
Dig in. Enjoy. Relax.
Tinekraut commented…
Have your share, everyone. over a year ago
Oh that's a Mango Float~! I thought it was like an ice cream float. -chuckles- So, it's like a cake? -tilts my head curiously- It looks so yummy~! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Yep, feel free to call her Nee-chan. over a year ago
I have strawberries~! <3333 They look so beautiful.... -sniffles-
I have strawberries~! <3333 They look so beautiful.... -sniffles-
Oh, they look lovely!~ over a year ago
Don't they~? I always swoon like a crazy person when I see strawberries that look that good~ -chuckles- It's really actually kind of funny~ X3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
I can use this as a bait X3kesesese.. (joke)... Lovely indeed~ over a year ago
And Lemonade~! <3

Now that I think about it... I should make some lemonade with the lemons from the tree in our backyard. That would be really yummy~
And Lemonade~! <3 

Now that I think about it... I should make some lemonade with the lemons from t
Tinekraut commented…
*chugs* Just delicious~ ... The treats here are all fresh huh. (wait, now I soud like a newcomer trying out the stuff here. ^^\ We already have enough treats so all we got to do is... dig in!) over a year ago
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
smile
Well, here is my contribution. There's been tons of blackberries growing around here lately. And huckleberries, and strawberries, and cherries, and apples, and raspberries....I just realized how fruitful my backyard is~ Maybe I could whip up a a few fruit smoothies for us while I'm at it.
Well, here is my contribution. There's been [i]tons[/i] of blackberries growing around here lately. A
Tinekraut commented…
I'm drooling (perhaps literally) with all these addition to the menu. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Wow, you're so lucky you have a colorful backyard. And you're sure to have a supply of delights. over a year ago
I'm not exactly sure what this is but... it looks like some kind of jello square thingy~
I'm not exactly sure what this is but... it looks like some kind of jello square thingy~
*pokes it with a fork* Interesting ~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
All I know is that it'll be tasty to eat for sure. *scoops a slice* over a year ago
And you HAVE to try this~! Tres Leches Cake is... -swoons- It's heaven~! -smiles happily-

In case your wondering: "Dafuq is Tres adhaoigha cake?" Well here is a link to read about it~

link
And you HAVE to try this~! Tres Leches Cake is... -swoons- It's heaven~! -smiles happily- 

In case
kakukun commented…
leche means sweet right? Tripple sweet? yum! <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
O wow. I don't care about diabetes. We're at this spree again. X3 over a year ago
over a year ago kakukun said…
*peeps around from corner*

Was someone giving away some tropical dessert? :3
Tinekraut commented…
XD Ya, Stella-chan and Ren nee-chan (Cheshire Pasta). It's on their tab. I'm just sneaking foods XD over a year ago
-sighs and shakes head- Typical Tine-chan~ -smiles- Anyways, Welcome~!! -puts a sombrero on your head- over a year ago
sunny
Mae!~ *glomps you*
Wow! So nice to see you here~link
[i]Mae!~[/i] *glomps you*
Wow! So nice to see you here~[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za2PJnCAk
So great to see this place getting more and more active ~ =) over a year ago
kakukun commented…
I'm glad to be here. :D I couldn't resist desserts. <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD Same here. I've become attached to this spot actually. Well, anyways, as I said, feel free to come here anytime. You're one of us now. :-) over a year ago
sunny
And please! Stuff your face with as many tropical desserts as you like X3
And please! Stuff your face with as many tropical desserts as you like X3
kakukun commented…
*fills plate with desserts* Thanks! ~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD I'm late at the party. I'll have some for myself XD (I'm supposed to be helping out with this preparation but...) over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD no no. I said I was late so I was just feasting myself as well of what I saw here when I came back. over a year ago
over a year ago kakukun said…
And since you're talking about some desserts, have some halo-halo! :3 It's a dessert in the Philippines. X3 It's really refreshing, especially during summer. :D
And since you're talking about some desserts, have some halo-halo! :3  It's a dessert in the Philippi
Tinekraut commented…
:D Yay! We got a new member. Welcome Mae~ Glad to have you here. Feel free to frequent here and share anything you want. :-) And... *gets a serving of halohalo* Thank you~ (XDhaha, so what happened is the other way around. Now I'm the one receiving a dessert.) This certainly is familiar. *grins* It's almost like a staple dessert now in this spot. Perhaps one time you'll also encounter East European snack in here courtesy by Yoki-chan aka the Captain (currently busy on her training camp for a gaming tournament). And we'll have Indian delecacies too. *perks up* Hey, I rember telling this. Izzy is on vacation in India. She said she'll be sharing stuff when she comes back after a month. More surprises awaits. :D over a year ago
-puts halo-halo on my list of things to try in my life- It looks like one of the most interesting ice creamy desserts I've ever seen~ And the purple ice cream is natural which is awesome~! over a year ago
kakukun commented…
@Ren It's pretty common here. =w= One of my favorite flavors. <3 @Stella you'll be happier if you tasted it. X3 over a year ago
I found music~ -smiles- ...Maybe I should post something other than Owl City...
You don't have to X3 Owl City is perfectly fine~ *closes eyes and sways head to the music* over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
And now, we're into the mood~ over a year ago
kakukun commented…
I love the song! <33 I don't mind Owl City, he's one of my favorite musicians. ~ :) over a year ago
cloudy
Tonight... I am indulging myself in food, movies, youtube, and anime. Today is officially: Faturday~ -surrounds self in my favorite comfort foods and takes one of everything from the table of desserts-
In complete honesty... I could really go for something on the alcoholic side... I had a margarita earlier and I'm sad to say, it helped me feel better. Though right now, instead of alcohol, I have my favorite tea. Chamomile~ over a year ago
I'm of legal age so don't fret about the drinking~ (For those who don't know I'm 24) over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
What do I say? Well... Just... go for it. It's only a night of indulgence. You can always take slimming pills later XD... And... umn... you sure you can manage tea back to back alcohol? The other's depressant and the other's stimulant. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD We're reminded, don't worry. Yea, legal age. over a year ago
cake
Hey, it's my brother's birthday today. Faturday is his birthday. XD So I'd like to extend the celebration over here.
Hey, it's my brother's birthday today.  Faturday is his birthday. XD  So I'd like to extend the celeb
Tinekraut commented…
Just to add up to the color of this spot. over a year ago
xXxAngelessxXx commented…
Gehe! Arigato Tinecchi! <333 Mmm!!! Smells REALLY good ~ssu! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
And there you just got introduced to the "HQ initiation ritual". over a year ago
meh
Ei Ren nee-chan~ Here I got you a plate of fatty lechon... Eh? Ow she's... busy...
Ei Ren nee-chan~ Here I got you a plate of fatty lechon... Eh?  Ow she's... busy...
What the... -facepalms- Very funny Tine-chan!! Very funny!! over a year ago
Where do all of these nicknames for you come from Ren~Chan? XD over a year ago
I have not a single clue~ -chuckles- Though, Kurokocchi is the nickname of a guy form an anime. Angel-chan says I remind her of him so, she calls me Kurokocchi~ over a year ago
Cool~ I spotted this link which looks like an official art.
I remember Mae loves Japan so i thought of sharing it here.
Am I a sadist or what? I just love dragging the shimeji around the screen. lols
Cool~  I spotted this [url=http://rosel-d.deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-Shimeji-Japan-349000621] Japan s
kakukun commented…
I certainly do! <3 I love it, they're so cute. X3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD Nice to know you like it seeing here. Btw, Ren nee-chan missed reading your comment on the last page. On her behalf, I say you can call her Nee-chan. Well, she's everyone's big sister here. :-) over a year ago
Somehow when you say "Everyone's big sister" I half feel like Francis. -laughs lightly- over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD over a year ago
Umn... just take your time there guys. YOU can just clean the mess here later.
Just hope Ren nee-chan's will soon feel better.
So.. which one should I give her?

---
lols, troll mode.
I'm just kidding. (peace sign)
Umn... just take your time there guys.  YOU can just clean the mess here later. 
Just hope Ren nee-c
-turns bright red- Very funny again Tine-chan~!! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
*sneaks away before getting beaten up* *dash* over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
I was just kidding *dashes further away* over a year ago
-facepalms- It's fine~ over a year ago
I mean really... All I have is lasagna, tea, grapes and a slice of lemony pound cake~
I mean really... All I have is lasagna, tea, grapes and a slice of lemony pound cake~
Tinekraut commented…
*kira kira eyes* *goes back to Ren nee-chan* *drooling* over a year ago
Wait what? -confused- ..... -realizes what happened- Stella-chan! XD over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD Let it slide. She's tired of camping. Umn, we'll have more of the goodies when Izzy-chan comes back. over a year ago
By the way, I thought I would just let you know... my mother has been in the hospital for quite some time now (since Sunday I believe) and well, I just found out apparently she may not have pneumonia but, something else. The doctors can't find anything (though these things do take time after all) but, all in all, she will get better. That is a fact. Nothing will sway that. My mother WILL get better. She WILL come home. Anyways, I just wanted to mention that, the lasagna I am now enjoying at the moment was courtesy of some very nice family friends of ours. They were VERY kind and brought us dinner (along with four chickens (I'm not eating those by the way just to clear that up~ XD), the lemony pound cake and the grapes I have) since my mother is in the hospital and most of my family is spending time there so you can imagine... Cooking is the last thing on anyone's mind but, anyways, Tine-chan and everyone else who has been praying for my mother, thank you so much~ You guys are seriously all made of pure awesome and I HOPELESSLY appreciate every last one of your prayers~ <3
kakukun commented…
I'll be praying for her too. =) I know the stress of having a relative in a hospital, I sincerly hope that everything will be alright. over a year ago
She can't have flowers in the ICU but, when she gets out of there and better, I'm definitely planning on giving her roses and other flowers~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
No, don't worry Angel-chan. You're pretty welcome here. over a year ago
I know it's tiny but, I just had to screenshot it~ <3
I know it's tiny but, I just had to screenshot it~ <3
Tinekraut commented…
Aw, I appreciate this as well, Ren nee-chan. Look, it's the elderly trio XD over a year ago
Aw glad you like it~! When I saw it, I was like "-gasp- Screenshot!! -grins-" over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD over a year ago
We certainly are missing some members here. Well, Yoki-chan haven't been around online. Pretty busy. And she might be traveling this summer. Though she'll see to it to keep in touch whenever she can. Looking forward here~
And well... Izzy-chan, of course. It's just, I'm used to seeing her around whenever I'm online. I wonder how it's going there in India. <3 Already having fun on her vacation for sure. Good thing she informed us of her travel 'cause we sure would have been wondering her missing out the welcoming of the new member and all the other activities going on.
We certainly are missing some members here.  Well, Yoki-chan haven't been around online.  Pretty busy
Hmm... I can imagine what India is like~! I can't wait to hear Izzy-chan's stories~ ...I wonder if she took a camera with her.. That would be awesome! -starts daydreaming- over a year ago
kakukun commented…
Oh, yeah I almost forgot, It's summer over there right? *sigh* I already miss summer. TT^TT Not it's scorching heat though. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Wow, so you were busy on camp. You really are outdorsy. I think that's just as exciting as well. over a year ago
By the way. I haven't seen episode 18 yet. The latest one. It seems it has already been taken down (the one posted on the video gallery). You happen to know guys where I can watch it?
By the way. I haven't seen episode 18 yet. The latest one. It seems it has already been taken down (the one posted on the video gallery). You happen to know guys where I can watch it?
That Buon San Valentino also. I haven't seen it.
I think this should work~ link over a year ago
I'm not sure where you can find the Buon San Valentino episode. I watched that one here~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Whew~ Back! But I won't be here for long. Just sneaking this. Checking out again. over a year ago
smile
Hey guys! June 16 is Father's Day. Don't forget to greet your pops.
Hey guys!  June 16 is Father's Day.  Don't forget to greet your pops.
Tinekraut commented…
XD lols at the card. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
At least that 2nd part there (the tagline at the bottom) is true. hihihi over a year ago
Pfft! That's exactly why I want to give it to him! XD over a year ago
over a year ago yoki96 said…
sunny
Hey, guys! Anything new while I was away? I was just watching a few Hetalia episodes that I missed. Which reminds me, has anyone seen the latest episode? ... *hears link bells outside* *sighs* Nothing better than hearing a little sympohny in the morning. But back on topic. Is there anything special going on at your places? We will be having a anime con which will be held on 4. July. Ironically, it is going to be held in a hall named Amerikana (translation - American Hall). There are going to be a lot of interesting things - fashion shows, gaming corner, shops, fan art, DJ parties. It's not E3, but it's close enough. *turns to everyone* Is there something special at your place?
Tinekraut commented…
I haven't seen the last eps. actually. Internet glitch again. The usual. But I'll catch up when connection gets better.... Quite consistent with the date (pertaining to the hall name)... And that sure is a cool event. More reason to be excited and I hope... you're getting enough sleep with all the upcoming exciting events XD over a year ago
sunny
There's a Christian music festival that's held every July/August in Monteray called "Spirit West" There's lots of music and they have funnel cake~! -smiles- Of course there's Fourth Of July~ Let's see... there's another festival that's coming in late or mid July I believe in the city near my hometown. Other than that, that's all I know of~
Tinekraut commented…
Aw, I love symphonic/choral music. I would have loved to see something like that.... And wait, what's a funnel cake? i'm not familiar of it.... A yes, America's b-day is just around the corner. over a year ago
Cool!
Hera at our place?.. Nah.. Just some "awesome" /awful/ chores piling up -_-||... The usual... *perks up again* But I'd love to hear from you guys how the events there at your place will turn out.... Looks like we got a lot of cool stories to look forward to.
rainy
Btw, it's raining hard in here. *chilling from cold*... Yea, it's pretty cold here in our place while it's summer over there in the West.
Don't worry~ I'll send you some tea, a blankey, and an umbrella~ <3 over a year ago
kakukun commented…
It certainly is. ~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD And it's a little unreasonable since we all are located in the northern hemisphere. over a year ago
@Tine-chan:

This is a funnel cake~ Usually has powered sugar on top~ You can also put ice cream, fruit (like strawberries), and whip cream on it~ It's basically fried dough. Like a crispy doughnut~ It's SUPER yummy but, with all the sugar it's bound to give you a tummy ache but, it's totally worth it~! -chuckles-
@Tine-chan: 

This is a funnel cake~ Usually has powered sugar on top~ You can also put ice cream,
kakukun commented…
Oh my Glob that looks delicious *_* Can I have some Ren-chan? :3 over a year ago
Of course~ -smiles- over a year ago
I'm not sure if I've ever had such a treat before. It looks absolutely delicious!~ *takes a scoop of it* over a year ago
rainy
So.... I saw my mother today for the first since she's been in the hospital. She was doing better but, still very sick... It was very hard seeing her like that. I almost broke down a few times but, managed to pull myself together before it became too much. Also lately, I find myself not being able to quite focus much on anything. It's really hard trying to focus on my writing or even finding a job. I can't focus on a thing. It's very hard to to do anything. All I can think about is my mother. Thoughts just... buzz around my head like, "How is she doing?", "Did she come down with another fever?", "Is she better even a little bit?", "Is her breathing okay?", "Is this okay?", "Is that okay?" It's so much... It gets so overwhelming and I often don't know what to do. It's so hard yet, I have to pull it together and stay strong for her. Anyways, while I was at the hospital, I bought my mother a Sock Monkey and a jewelry music box as well as a couple of balloons. I also wrote a note for her as well. I wish things would get better faster but, I know this will take lots and lots of time. I know she will get better and pull through.

Just in case you're wondering what a Sock Monkey is:
So.... I saw my mother today for the first since she's been in the hospital. She was doing better but
...I wish I could say something useful nee-chan. ll I can say is that I'm praying, I'm sure many others are praying... She'll get better. That's so awesome, you getting her those sweet things!!!...Y'know...happiness is half the cure for ANY sickness!...Plus, ask her to drink lots of water, even of she doesn't feel like it: she can always pee later. over a year ago
Awh!...Don't worry!!..It's natural to feel like you are when someone so precious to you is in that condition...It'll all get better <3 over a year ago
Aw, Ren~Chan there's nothing wrong with that. It's only natural to be so worried. it just shows how much you really care about your mother. That's just so touching and sweet! <3 "Happiness is half the cure for ANY sickness" Good for you Angel~Chan, those are some very wise words. I'm sure that just by you caring so much about her you're mother must be feeling better. When she becomes healthy again I'm sure it's going to be because of you ^ ^ We'll continue praying for her but considering how strong she and your love for her is, I doubt she even needs it ^ ^ over a year ago
Well, we just have Angel-chan over here so how about a welcoming greetings~
Well, we just have Angel-chan over here so how about a welcoming greetings~
Tinekraut commented…
Did I just make this look like a secret underground organization with that suspicious sign up there? over a year ago
XD I think it's pretty cool Tinecchi!!! Gehe! ...It's definately something you can use to attract me! X3 over a year ago
I'm so happy I can keep you fed Tine-chan... -laughs lightly- over a year ago
Look! We got something like these on the counter so... rest assured everything going on here is pretty normal...
Look!  We got something like these on the counter so... rest assured everything going on here is pret
Tinekraut commented…
Yup... Pretty normal... So what do I say? Welcome Angel-chan~... Umn, you can bring home any of these stuff here. over a year ago
Aw, how cute! *picks up golden cat thingymajig* I just love these things! Something about them is just so neat! *makes the arm move back and forth* :3 over a year ago
Aren't they? I like maneki-nekos~ <3 over a year ago
sunny
Good morning HQ~ I feel a bit better today just thought I would let you know. It's still hard but, I'm trying my best to keep positive and my eyes dry too. I cried quite a bit last night.... Anyways, I hope to have a little fun today so, I'll be spamming video games, movies, anime, youtube, and stealing-- I mean... partaking of the food on the table~ -smiles sweetly-

....Don't ask why I have a guitar. -sweatdrops-
Good morning HQ~ I feel a bit better today just thought I would let you know. It's still hard but, I'
Oh?..Gehe! Why do you have a guitar nee-chan?? -asks with a annoyingly eager smile- over a year ago
Because I want to rock out!! -starts playing rather loudly- over a year ago
Thank you Tine-chan~ I really appreciate it. -smiles- over a year ago
sunny
Look we got this set in here..
Pick your choice of instrument.
Look we got this set in here..
Pick your choice of instrument.
Tinekraut commented…
Isn't these from K-on? (lols, I didn't steal it, promise... Nothing suspicious here.) over a year ago
.....-stares suspiciously- ....Oh whatever! -glomps guitar- <33333 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD Same thing here. Quite difficult when it involves lots of keys. But go ahead. Rock out! over a year ago
*scratches back* I can't play any of those instruments though.... So, perhaps I'll just take care of this one *the pic*
*scratches back* I can't play any of those instruments though....  So, perhaps I'll just take care of
I can't play guitar either but, I still like it. --pats Tine-chan- I love your triangle by the way~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
It takes talent, you know. over a year ago
-flushes- I-I know ~ssu... over a year ago
If I had to learn an instrument myself, it would either be piano or violin~
If I had to learn an instrument myself, it would either be piano or violin~
Oh my gawd!!! Why nee-chan?! Why so similar?! I'd go for guitar and piano! <333333 over a year ago
I also like flutes X3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Still cool that you got to learn some instruments. over a year ago
over a year ago xXxAngelessxXx said…
-nom nom- Would anybody -slurp- like some instant noodles (the ones from anime)?? Gehe! I just got a whole bunch of them and ate a cup for breakfast!! YUMMMM!!

link

X3
yoki96 commented…
Oooohhh, I'd like some of that *grabs a cup* Hope they are hot, or at least warm... over a year ago
Gehe! That's another reason to love the rain!...I love it because it's beautiful and fun, and amazing, and I have a lot of good memories in the rain <333 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
That's rather a refreshing perspective for me. I almost forgot that there were times in the past when I enjoyed the rain. All I have in mind now is that it gives us a break from a sweltering successive hot weather. over a year ago
Let's spare some for Izzy-chan and Stella-chan. I wonder how's Stella-chan doing lately. The last time I heard, she's on camping. Perhaps doing also this outdoor activity.
-----

We can all do this some time. We have a cursed forest nearby. Who knows, we might encounter something paranormal, like I always hear from the scouts. XD
Let's spare some for Izzy-chan and Stella-chan.  I wonder how's Stella-chan doing lately.  The last t
Hm, I wonder too. I miss Stella-chan and Izzy-chan~ I hope they're both well and having fun~ -smiles- over a year ago
I'm sure they're having fun! X3 Oooohh!! Tell me wha happens in that forest Tinecchi! I'd live to hear the details ~ssu!!! x3 Demo, please be REALLY careful!! I don't want you being trapped or eaten by a ghost!..And I certany don't want you being haunted by anything! D: over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
O yea! It's quite a well-known creature. But I'm afraid you'll no longer see the chupacabra there in the US... 'cause that chupacabra (my bro) is here living under the same roof as I do XDhahaha over a year ago