Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1605

over a year ago UkraineHetalia said…
*nods her head respectfully, moving a few stray blonde hairs from her face with a bashful smile* You like them? Oh, I am so glad... I tweaked the recipe a little bit; people in my country enjoy rosettes as well, tak. *eyes the sunflower cake, blue eyes lighting up* Oh- *sets down the small basket, before shuffling over quietly to admire the cake* Tine, it's... it's beautiful! Dyakuyu- I mean, thank you so much! I... I don't know what to say. *turns around to face everyone, small happy tears in her eyes* Ah... forgive me. *uses her thumb to brush them off, smiling a little more* I just feel so welcomed.
*listens to the comment on baking rosettes* You want me to show you how I made them? *tilts her head* If you'd like, but first we should make sure we have the ingredients, tak? *smiles a bit, wiping some more of her happy tears away*
over a year ago yoki96 said…
Oh yes, please do. I used to make them, as well and I haven't had them in a long time. Let's make sure we have a large amount of ingredients, in case we get visitors, OK. *gets idea* Say guys, why don't we make these rosettes our club/HQ treat, when guests come we offer them these. Is that OK with you Katya-chan?
last edited over a year ago
That is fine with me, yes! *smiles and looks around the room* Is that a kitchen area, over there? *extends a cold hand to point to the part of the room in question* As for ingredients, ah... *puts a fingertip to her lip in thought, pausing as she stopped to recall the recipe* ...Yes, I remember it exactly.
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
@Yoki-chan: I don't suppose... You could include scones in there too? <3
*turns to look over at Stitch, a small smile on her lips* Would you like us to prepare scones as well? That sounds like it would be fun... what kind where you thinking? *clasps her hands in front of herself, listening*
heart
O-o-oh~! It's alright~! Haha don't worry about that~! Well actually.. I've never made scones before... It would be quite fun to learn.. Okay then~! Let's see... I've had blueberry scones before... I suppose we could try that~!
Sure, we will make EVERYTHING! *fist pumps and laughs like America*
*sees Yoki fistpump, and does a small fistpump as well* Y-yeah! So... what should we make first?
Me: EVERYTHING! *does the same thing from 2 seconds ago*
Katya-chan: *slightly worried* Is she always like this?
Ren-chan: e.e' *sighs* You get used to it

(Let's make scones)
Okay-! *looks back at her wicker basket before shuffling over to the kitchen area, blue eyes taking it all in* I suppose we could make the rosettes later. *nods self-reassuringly* So... let me think, recipe for blueberry scones... I think I could remember. Or, did any of you have a special recipe you like to follow?
big smile
Well, ask Ren-chan. She was the one who introduced us to scones in the first place. I'm guessing she knows the recpie
cloudy
W-w-what? I-I-I've never made a scone in my life~! W-w-well... I suppose we could always look one up~ R-r-right?
*sheepish face, scratches her cheek* Tak, of course we can. *shifts a little from foot to foot, looking down at the floor a little*
OK then! *gets laptop* *remembers* Ah, that's right! When we were doing the food theme, I forgot to ask. What is everybody's national drink?
Mine is šljivovica

Slivovitz (šljivovica) is a distilled beverage made from Damson plums. It is frequently called plum brandy, and in the Balkans is part of the category of drinks called rakia. In Hungary and Slovakia it is part of the category of drinks called Pálinka (Hungary) or Palenka (Slovakia), which are essentially the same as Rakia. The word Slivovitz is derived from Serbian (Serbo-Croatian) "sljiva" - damson plum, and the postfix "-vice" or "-vica" to add to the name of the brandy to distinguish what fruit was distilled.

Slivovitz is produced in Slavic regions of Central and Eastern Europe, both commercially as well as homemade. Primary producers are in Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, and Bulgaria. It is most popularly consumed in those nations, as well as wherever communities of expatriate from these nations exist. Similar plum brandies are also produced in Germany, Switzerland, France, the United States, and Canada, but marketed under other names, such as brandy, Pflümli, or eau de vie. Clear Creek distillery in Oregon is now producing clear slivovitz labeled as such.
Mine is šljivovica

Slivovitz (šljivovica) is a distilled beverage made from Damson plums. It is
Our national drink? We have almost everything here in America~ -gigglesnort- If you looked hard enough, I'm sure you'd find just about anything. At least as far as I know. Though I can't say for sure what our national drink here is...
smile
Say, has anybody seen Izzy and Tine-chan lately? I want them to answer my little question, as well. Guess it will have to wait?
-----------------------------------
In the meanwhile, why don't we make gelatin.................. But with a little twist *winks*
Say, has anybody seen Izzy and Tine-chan lately? I want them to answer my little question, as well. G
W-wow... That's the first time I've ever seen something like that before. I-I-I wonder how they did that?
I just got a good idea~ -noms on rosette- I was wondering about Halloween just now and well, I thought it would be cool to learn how Halloween is celebrated in different countries if it is celebrated of course or if they have a different kind of holiday on that day or before~ Also maybe have a bit of history about Halloween too, like the origin, how it began and that kind of thing~ Anyways, I was just throwing an idea out there since it's almost October~! Of course we can save that for the right time~
I just got a good idea~ -noms on rosette- I was wondering about Halloween just now and well, I though
kiss
*also noming on a rosette* Halloween you say? Hmmmmmmm~ well I know about it, and what happens on that day (October 31 am I right). But over here we don't celebrate it, because we have different religions. Don't get me wrong, I'm a christian as well, but just a different type (I'm a orthodox christian). On the day it comes, over here it's just like any other *look at all the crazy stuff going on in Serbia* *coughs* normal day for us. I sure wish it could happen, though. I would have the best costume (me = vampire) *grins*
cloudy
Hm well, it was just an idea I was throwing out there... We could always do something else...
No, no, I want to do this, it would be really fun. I just thought I should let you know, since you asked how is Halloween celebrated in different countries (even though it's not celebrated at all here ^_^;)
O-oh~ Okay. I guess I misunderstood you... My bad...
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Oh? Halloween? Well, in India we have a festival named "Pitri Paksha" or "Pitar" or "Shraadh Paksha," which means a Period for Ancestors and Dead. It's a 15 day long festival that generally falls in August or September. During this festival we remember our ancestors.
But I do celebrate Halloween, since I live in America now. ^^
heart
Wow, that's interesting *stops for a moment* IZZY!!! *gives a big and tight hug* We missed you so much, where have you been, is there anything new, a lot of stuff has been going on around here, and.... *continues to talk endlessly*
S-s-sis... You're rambling a lot again. -gigglesnort-
Just happy to see Izzy back. Now all we have to do is wait for Tine-chan and Katya and then we can celebrate Halloween together, I'll even make that Orange Gelatin. Who knows, maybe we will even have more guests coming by *geting excited*
heart
Ah right. Sorry bout that... I look forward to it too~ Oh and we can have lots of Candy Corn~!!! Lots and lots and lots of Candy Corn~! -squeaks with excitement- I can't wait~!! <3
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
laugh
Hey, I'm back as well!
Oi! Rosettes! *picks a rosette**munch munch*
Wow! Candy corn you said... I haven't tried it yet. We don't have one in our place. All I ever tasted is buttered roasted corn. But here's something from our place. *see pic* I heard Boss Yoki wants to have drinking spree so I brought the strongest liquor I could find from our place. It's called "tuba" (too - BA) - a wine made of coconut sap. They say it tastes like a sweet-sour cider. It can also be made into vinegar.
I brought enough we can spare for Halloween party. ;->
----------
But in reality I don't drink liquor... despite being legal-aged. I can tell that I won't be able to bear it. I know I'll end up in the hospital if I try.
Hey, I'm back as well! 
Oi!  Rosettes! *picks a rosette**munch munch*
Wow!  Candy corn you said...
We should celebrate Halloween Party at Ren nee-chan’s place then. Alfred’s Halloween Party seems a lot of fun. We don’t have trick-or-treating either so technically, we don’t have Halloween on Oct. 31. Instead, we celebrate a related holiday on Nov. 1 (That would be Oct. 31 in the U.S.) – the All Saint’s Day – holiday for the all the Catholic Saints. Then the following day, Nov. 2, is All Souls’ Day, a solemn holiday dedicated for the dead family members/relatives. Pretty much like what Izzy said about the Indian holiday. As for Oct 31., me and my brother just spend the whole night watching creepy shows and trying to scare each other. By the way, I’m curious… Do ghost stories and other supernatural phenomena ever make it into the news there in your country? It’s much more usual here during Halloween season but even in ordinary days horror experiences get to be included in news reports whenever there is.
D*rn it, why do these creepy dogs outside have to be in with the topic. As I am typing this comment I hear creep dogs' howl outside.

---------

I'm moving this one *see pic* here at the HQ. Since we're already feeling the Halloween season, maybe we can start putting Halloween decos like this.
It's a jiang shi by the way. One of my kind.
We should celebrate Halloween Party at Ren nee-chan’s place then.  Alfred’s Halloween Party seems
O.O Is it really that strong? *backs away from the bottle* Heh, you have buttered and I have roasted/grilled corn (see picture). You sho- *snaps fingers* Say, why don't we make some? *gets corn and a fire extinguisher*.......... Just in case, since I suck at cooking ^_^;
O.O Is it really that strong? *backs away from the bottle* Heh, you have buttered and I have roasted/
heart
I said candy corn~! Not grilled/roasted corn but... that does sound really good and it is lunchtime here. -stares and Yoki-chan's picture and starts drooling- Ahem~! -wipes drool and closes eyes- A-anyways. Hm I'm not sure ghostly stuff ever makes it on the news here. I've never anything related to it. There are some spooky stories around from different places here~ America is quite the haunted country though. We have all kinds of haunted places here~ From creepy insane asylums to houses. There's even this super demonic tree in one state (I can't remember exactly) said, that if you touch it, your hand will be blackened with the ash said to be straight from hell~ -shudders- Really creepy...

Anyways~! Have some Candy Corn~! <333
I said candy corn~! Not grilled/roasted corn but... that does sound really good and it is lunchtime h
By the way I got presents for everyone.
Since Izzy was not around for so long, she has a present from me. I'm happy to have her back at the HQ.
Axis Powers keychain.
--------
X3 O wow, I'd love to have both roasted corn and candy corn. Starts roasting ('cause it's the only way I know.)X3
By the way I got presents for everyone.
Since Izzy was not around for so long, she has a present fro
big smile
Here's for Ren nee-chan... I heard that she likes maple syrup so...
Here's for Ren nee-chan...  I heard that she likes maple syrup so...
Wow, cool thanks *takes key chain* I know you said candy corn *takes a little* it's just that I thought of making roasted corn, since I like corn......................................­. Is the word CORN getting weird?
heart
W-w-wow~ It.. actually says "Ren" on the tag. -gigglesnort- -picks up bottle- Now I have 3 bottles of Maple Syrup~ -has one literally sitting on her dresser-
hmmm
Luuuuuuuuucky (jealous)
big smile
And of course, shall I ever forget our boss? Here, chocolates I got from Miss Belgium... 'cause I know you're obsessed with chocos... like Mello... X3 The least thing I could give for now. :-)
By the way, don't worry, I did not eat one... See no missing chocolate.
And of course, shall I ever forget our boss?  Here, chocolates I got from Miss Belgium... 'cause I kn
Don't be so jealous now Boss Yoki... here's another present.... for all your hard work.... You can give Ren nee-chan some of these action figures.
Don't be so jealous now Boss Yoki...  here's another present.... for all your hard work....  You can
surprise
*gets bucket and wipes* U-um, thanks. Maybe we should get more in case someone drops by. Oh, and get some for Izzy and Katya, too
*gets bucket and wipes* U-um, thanks. Maybe we should get more in case someone drops by. Oh, and get
heart
-gets the mop- Yoki-chan you drooled all over the floor~! -trying to resist laughing- I love the figures too~ They're really cute~ <3 The chocolate looks yummy too~ I've never had Belgium chocolate before. I've had Swiss chocolate though that my older sister has brought home from Switzerland~ It's sooo yummy~ <333
smile
Then you can also share the figures with Izzy. I gave her the keychains.
O wow... Swiss chocolates... heaven... you've tasted heaven... *incoming drooling**Ren nee-chan, prepare the mop.*
--------------
Ya, here's for Kat nee-chan...

Since sunflower is Ukraine's national flower I got her a painting of it. (Though this might attract Russia as well.) This one is painted by some unknown mysterious artist. This is a very valuable artwork that is even decreed by the Chinese government to be guarded from museum burglars... Just don't mind how I got this.
Then you can also share the figures with Izzy.  I gave her the keychains.  
O wow... Swiss chocolate
Swiss chocolate is indeed heaven... -sighs happily- Anyways, that's a very pretty painting... Sunflowers happen to be one of my favorite flowers~ <3 .... Tine-chan how did... Oh never mind... -noms on candy corn-
Uhhhhhhh~ *takes a step back* yeah maybe it's best we don't know
worried
Yes, I agree~
:-D Hehe... I checked out the comments again... I'm amused of your reactions... I'm glad that you like them :-) Hehe I could just imagine Ren nee-chan's gigglesnort... And Yoki pal drooling... X3
Wow, so you like sunflowers too, Ren nee-chan.
------------
A by the way... Just don't touch this suspicious-looking gift box here. It's for my younger brother, Chigo-kun. (Ya, our little bro Ren nee-chan. >_> Don't worry He's not going to get dragged into any shenanegan... Let's see... let's see....)
:-D Hehe... I checked out the comments again...  I'm amused of your reactions...  I'm glad that you l
It would be really nice to see more people here, if they don't get banned that is *nervous laugh echoes through the room* ............................ *sits in emo corner* *mumbles* I'm a failure, nothing will be the same again with out that clown, life can be cruel, why didn't Romano stop him *near sobbing*
I can only hope he doesn't... -sweatdrop- -stares at the little box for a moment, wondering what in the world is inside it, being kind of tempted to snatch it and open it- Speaking of Chigo-kun.. I haven't seen him in awhile. I wonder how he's doing? We should invite him here next time he's around~ If you haven't already Tine-chan.
^^' ahehe yea I invited him to join... I invited him the last time I was around. ^^;
You asked why he's not been around?... *gulps**Hope it isn't because he finds the invitation quite bugging.*
----------------------
He happened to be of Chinese descent... But don't worry ^^;... he's not another sinister Jiang Shi zombie (... not yet.)

------------------------
inner mind - I have to put my present for Chigo-kun in a box so they won't go against me sending him....

Present in the box no. 1: Bruce Lee movies...

^^' ahehe yea I invited him to join...  I invited him the last time I was around. ^^;
You asked why
Wow, didn't know that *idea comes to mind* Is his b-day coming up soon (my logic: box of favorite things = present)?