Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1605

over a year ago yoki96 said…
......... *trying to pick her words* ....... There is nothing in those bags that is of a interest to you and the others. You'll just have to wait 'till Christmas. But, I guess it would be fair to give a hint. Yes, it does include fire crackers.... lots of 'em *evil smirk* *coughs* Anyway, you wanted to know about my experience? Sure, sit around and I'll tell you *motions everyone to sit in the lounge*

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Tine-chan, since you were the first to ask, we will start with those...

Serbia: Nothing special, pretty much the things I come across daily (link, link and alike). This year we did had a few scarfs and cosmetics displayed. Overall, the things which I usually see in any local market

Germany: They didn't come out this year. But last year, they were the best place for candy. Lollipops, candy canes, ginger bread houses... If you wanted candy, they were the place for it

Switzerland: Ummmm~ they were "special". Since this year the main focus was food, they decided to make Limburger cheese... in a closed space... with no opened widows *shivers* It wasn't one of the most pleasant things to smell, but it tasted good. However, once it comes to products.............. They displayed CARNEX products *ultra face-palm* (CARNEX is a leading company in Serbia in the production of meat and meat products)

Huh, you want to hear more? Well~.........

France: A lot of beauty products (no surprise there), they didn't have that much food. Though they looked pretty busy with their sales...

UK: Tea and scones were a must, buying or eating them right there, they were a must. They had a few kitchen supplies. They were really nice when you talk to them (dem accents)

Italy: Some wine and pasta. That's pretty much it. They weren't as flashy as last year

China: Many things. Lots of food, lanterns, key chains, pandas... Just to name a few. There were so many pandas and so much red

Russia: A lot of hand-made babushkas/babooshkas. They were beautiful (=▽=) Not so much vodka (there were a few bottles, though), and some church icons (of a Orthodox Christianity)

America: -_-; With every purchase, a free bag of potato chips -_-; They did had a few contests where (if you win, of course) they were giving away gift bags containing all sorts of snacks

Japan: Just like with China, they had many things. Books, "Hello Kitty" bags, key chains, kanji messages (names, words like courage, happiness...). All the workers were wearing this red kimono-like top. It was kinda like a uniform

Canada: Maple syrup and lots of it ^_^; There was (I think) some candy. And, of course, maple syrup pancakes, and they were delicious (=▽=)

Do you want to hear more?

.........................................­...­...­...­

Though, not all countries were out this year (Germany, Spain, Baltic countries just to name a few), but despite the lack of members, the atmosphere was much more happy and livelier than last year. I felt as if the world stopped for 6h (duration of the bazaar) and everything became so heart warming, carefree and happy that even the people outside it felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside............. link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
*enters HQ* Hey guys what's going o~!
Whoa! I see you guys had fun!

Well there's only 20 more days till Christmas!!
*enters HQ* Hey guys what's going o~! 
Whoa! I see you guys had fun!

Well there's only 20 more da
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Wow, I can't believe it's only 20 days now!
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Christmas will be here before we even know it~ -smiles- I'm getting more and more excited as I see these countdowns.
Haha, well, there's 20 more days until Christmas, 27 more days until New Year, and 51 days until Season 5!
hmmm
Hooray!! For Season 5!
I've been waiting in such suspense!
It will be cool to see the new historical events and if they have any new characters.

*sigh*.....Maybe if I believe enough...
Hooray!! For Season 5! 
I've been waiting in such suspense! 
It will be cool to see the new histori
S. Korea..... That would be one amazing surprise~!
Yes, I would love to see South Korea in the anime! But I think the Koreans till have a grudge against Hetalia...*sigh* It wouldn't hurt to hope, though!
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
Hmn, I’m almost a day ahead on the countdown so here in the Philippines it’s: 19 days before Christmas, 26 days before New Year, and 51 days before Season 5!!!

Quote: “You'll just have to wait 'till Christmas.” Now that makes it even more exciting X3hihi… Lots of firecrackers? That shouldn’t be anything sinister….

Wow, I see they really featured their signature products. Um… but no comment to Switzerland (regarding the CARNEX). Their cheese is appealing though. A, Serbia got scarfs, perfect for the holiday…. (Wait, but you said there is no snow yet in Belgrade)... Aw, Germany really has the things that suit my taste. Too bad Germany wasn’t there. To think that they’re the one doing best and the most stable in the EU. Wow, so France did well on their sales, and I see, beauty really is their specialty. Tea, scones, kitchen supplies… can’t help but be reminded of Iggy. Eating them right there, while served fresh and warm, ay I wonder if I’d still ever want to leave that stall if I tried that. Quote: “dem accents”…. Haha, these fancy Brits. Italy…. Those Italians love their pasta and wine. China… a yes, red is their color, and I see they did feature a lot of panda stuffs… Panda lovers indeed. Babushka… well that’s unique of Russia… vodka huh (X3hihihi *looks at ren nee-chan*)… A, they also featured Eastern Orthodox icons… Wow, looks like US was the lively one there with their games and they're giving away potato chips. Japan selling Hello Kitty stuffs? Why not the cooler anime stuffs etc. etc.? Canada… haha.. very typical of him. I remember this comment from youtube link “chief exports: maple syrup, moose, beavers, celine dion, terence and philip, snow, and politeness” - MutantNinjaFly ….. and this Hetalia strip: link

I wish they’d show those Canada strips in the new season. S. Korea… uh… I think I’ve lost my hope when it comes to Korea. I’m wondering, without Korea how are they going to pull off the Halloween special? They might have skipped the fun strips where Korea was shown. I hope not. Hope they were able to compromise that. A, I’d love to see India do the Bollywood dance with Prussia. XD That would be epic. Hmn, in the previous seasons there were a lot of history scenes that weren’t included, too bad. Like when Prussia accidentally spluttered his drink over Frederick the Great when the latter informed Prussia that Austria already teamed up with France. A, and the NAZI parade where Germany and Austria were shown, Italy came up and said for a second he will act like Germany. And when Germany and Italy decided to switch personality XD (Germany is good not only at acting like an American but Italian as well XD.). Hmn… what else? There are so many… In the new season I am most interested to see them feature the different cultures like the strip when Japan stayed at America’s house, etc. etc…. A, what else? A, the Harry Potter spoiler. And as I said before, the mochis and Nyotalia (I wonder how their voice will sound. I bet Nyo China will have the same voice actor but how will Yuki make it sound different from Taiwan. And I also wonder how they will interpret Nyo Italy and Nyo England. I always imagined Nyo Italy having a matured voice since it is said that she’s “badass”.
smile
"Hmn, I’m almost a day ahead on the countdown so here in the Philippines it’s: 19 days before Christmas, 26 days before New Year, and 51 days before Season 5!!!" - Not really, it's like that at my place as well (though the hours and minutes are different)

Despite the lack of snow, the temperature is really cold (as weird as that may sound). We always have stand out in some sort of the way ^_^; But you gotta like the............ "originality" of the countries this year, hehehehe~ ................. I'm kinda worried for the next year's event...

It would be really nice if we can see S. Korea this time..................... Why do I have this weird feeling that Himaruya is gonna make him gangnam style 0.0 Why? Look here --> link (quick translation: Nostradamus quote from the year of 1503. is similar to the song. The country's nickname, the dance, YouTube views, they are all connected). "I’d love to see India do the Bollywood dance with Prussia" Can I join? *starts Bollywood dancing a little* If that happens, I'll have pictures ready, I never go anywhere without my camera. Maybe Italy would want them (referring to the drunk Santa talk with the Axis and France). Moving on, I think you all know which countries I want to be in Hetalia *crosses fingers and whispers* Oh, great lord Himaruya, let the Balkans have the spotlight, at least once, Amen. I would also like to see the anime version of Nyotalia, that would be so cool. Small suggestion: They should let link do the voice of Fem!England. And I would also like to see some new fun facts in there, as well (aside from the manga version)
big smile
SNOW, SNOW, FINALLY SNOW!!! *jumps out the window, head first, into the 5cm snow, trying to make snow angels*
hmmm
Ah, you are so lucky!
Words cannot describe how much I love the snow, it's just so wonderful.
Sadly it looks like no snow here anytime soon.

Times like this make me wish I was Canadian....
Ah, you are so lucky!
Words cannot describe how much I love the snow, it's just so wonderful.
Sadly
worried
............. Heh~ that's some snow
It'd be quite scary driving through that...
Also... (Though it could be 17...)

There are... Approximately 18 Days Til Christmas
Also... (Though it could be 17...) 

[b]There are... Approximately [u]18 Days Til Christmas[/u][/b]
Wow, I can't wait! <3
I really wish it would snow in my area, though. To tell the truth, I've never really experienced snow, except when I was a small child, so I can't remember it very well.
You guys are lucky you get snow... Where I live, it just rains. -chuckles-
Same here...the last time it snowed here was before I was born, I think!
Ah I see. If I'm correct... I do believe some parts of California gets some snow.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are some parts of California where it snows. I'm not sure about Florida, though...
Not quite sure about there either. I know they get rain as well. Though it is a rather warm state so, it's likely they don't but, who knows.
Well, as far as I know, there isn't much snow in Florida, if any.There's some rain, but not much. The rainy season isn't here yet.
Ah I see~
Yeah...well, I don't even care if it's a raging blizzard, I just want snow!
A blizzard might be a bad thing -chuckles- I do hope you don't get that. A regular snowfall would be perfect~ ...I have to admit though... All this talk of snow is really making me wish it snowed where I live...
Haha, yeah, I know a blizzard might be bad...I just want it to snow so bad...I also wish it would snow where I live, it never does.
I live in the middle of a rain forest so we don't usually get much snow. But in the wintertime I like to go up to the mountains and go Skiing. There's so much snow and it's beautiful up there.
Wow, that sounds beautiful! I really wish it would snow where I live. And it sounds pretty cool that you live in the middle of a rainforest.
Yeah....except that it's constantly raining. I literally have to carry an umbrella with me most of the time. But when you live here for 14 years, you get used to it.
The forests are beautiful though.
That sounds really beautiful! I've never seen an American rainforest before, but I want to now.
Well this is basically what it looks like around here. There's trees, there's a lot of trees. And we have a lot of wildlife. Once and a while I will wake up to find a herd of Elk in my yard. It's a cool sight until you've found out they've eaten half of your garden.
Well this is basically what it looks like around here. There's trees, there's [i]a lot[/i] of trees.
Oh wow, that seems interesting, but the elk sound a little troublesome...the only animals I see around here are lizards. And not even a few, there's a TON of them. If you're not careful, they can even sneak into your house! Once, a lizard managed to get inside my house, and we found it there, lying dead a couple of days later. It wasn't a pleasant surprise.
That seems a little scary. Interesting though.

Oh this picture yeah.....I don't know either...
That seems a little scary. Interesting though.

Oh this picture yeah.....I don't know either...
Lol what. xD
Poor lizard...
But I love elephants.
15 Days till Christmas <3
How is everyone doing? :)
15 Days till Christmas <3
How is everyone doing? :)
heart
Almost time~ -smiles-
Wow, it's almost time, I can;t believe it!
Oh! And I'm doing good as of lately. ^^
@Stella-chan: I'm quite alright~ Thank you for asking. Yourself?
big smile
I'm doing quite good. =)
Wow...I just can't believe 2012 is coming to an end so quickly. Time sure goes by fast!
I agree~ It feels just like yesterday the start of the year began -chuckles- I'm looking forward to the new year though~
As am I.
Just 45 days away from Season 5! Can't wait. ^^
Ah so close~!! link
Haha, yes, yes it will. xD
link
It's times like this I wish I could read katakana...
tongue
Wow, time goes by fast.
But I'm also excited for the New Year, and Season 5 of course =)

Oh and also something else exciting coming up very, very soon, tomorrow is 12/12/12. So tomorrow we all get to make a wish and hope it comes true =)
Better wish wisely, the next date like this wont be around for....oh only about a hundred years.
@Iz-chan: Ah~! Luckily I can get a rough translation of it on Google Chrome~ <3 Let me see what it says....

According to Google Chrome's rough translation... This is what it says:

Theme Song Maxi CD release of the anime "Hetalia The Beautiful World" has
been decided!

Kira ☆ Kira while increasing sense of well ..., nostalgic
"Rondo around the Earth," the title of the theme song that is wrapped in such a sense.
Of course, singing, Italy (Daisuke Namikawa)! !
♪ Do not miss <track recording schedule> Theme Anime "Hetalia The Beautiful World" "Rondo we turn Earth" songs and 5 other plans

Release Date : February 27, 2013
List price : / MFCZ-1023 (including tax) ¥ 1,260

Frontier Works Co., Ltd. Publisher:
Media Factory Distributor:

@Stella: Maybe I'll wish for THAT.... -turns lightly red- .....Maybe it will come true... -smiles-
@Ren-chan: Oh! Thank you very much! Wow, I just can't wait for Season 5 now! <3

@Stella: I--wow, 100 years? I guess I'll stay up tonight pondering about what to wish.
@Iz-chan: You're quite welcome~ -smiles-
-ahem- -picks up microphone- GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!! -loud mic screech- Oops... Sorry... Too loud. -puts down microphone-

Okay... Here we go~

-clears throat- There are now...

Approximately 12 Days Before Christmas

-picks up microphone- MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! -screech noise- Ow!!!
-ahem- -picks up microphone- GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!! -loud mic screech- Oops... Sorry... Too loud. -put
Hello~!! Just here to do the countdown again~ So, here we go. -takes out marker and turns to board-

There are now.... -writes fancy letters in red-

Approximately 11 Days Til Christmas

-pins up picture- My job here is done~ -smiles-
Hello~!! Just here to do the countdown again~ So, here we go. -takes out marker and turns to board-