Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1605

over a year ago Tinekraut said…
big smile
XD Ya, I spotted your latest recording yesterday on your account. I really enjoy your tracks X-} It's like listening to radio every time. Like listening to a dj X3... Seriously Ren nee-chan, how about you consider trying voice acting? Try practicing whenever you fancy, and who knows, you might find your way to a voice acting studio. That would be a great part time job.
Cheshire_Pasta commented…
Hm, I'm not sure I'm cut out for something like that. It would be interesting though. My voice is literally all over the place so, I have no idea if I could pull off voicing anything~ over a year ago
Besides I would have to take acting classes. There's so much you have to be able to emulate when it comes to voice acting. I don't quite think I could something like that. It's just like acting except you're putting voice into something that makes all the movements for you. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
You know, my black jokes are lame as usual. over a year ago
over a year ago xXxAngelessxXx said…
Irise for my idiocy ~ssu!!

Awesome as always Kurokocchi! <333

Evevn if I manage to make a recordong and NOT deleet it (XD) ..there's still the problem of putting it up (anywhere)...-sigh-
Irise for my idiocy ~ssu!! 

Awesome as always Kurokocchi! <333

Evevn if I manage to make a reco
Aw don't worry Angel-chan~ There's nothing to apologize for~ -hugs- I look forward to hearing your recording~! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Hey, yea, don't worry. You can post whenever you can. Okay? over a year ago
hetalianstella commented…
It's fine Angel~Chan~! Post whenever you are ready. We look forward to hearing your voice ^ ^ over a year ago
over a year ago Cheshire_Pasta said…
So, as many of you know... it's almost Fourth Of July here in America or as Hetalians call it, America's Birthday. To be honest, even before I watched Hetalia, I called Fourth of July, America's Birthday once or twice~ Anyways, Fourth of July means fireworks~ And in my neighborhood particularly... fireworks are NOT limited to just the holiday and New Years Eve... My neighborhood shoots them off all year round... I've literally been sleeping at night (3am mind you!) and woken up from a dream (being half asleep to top it off) only to have a mini heart attack because one of my crazy neighbors decided to shoot off some fireworks! I've also been pleasantly sitting in my chair surfing the web only to hear some SUPER loud bang go off. Almost like a gun shot.... I've even mistaken them for gunshots! It's scary! I've heard mortars go off, firecrackers, those super loud fireworks that whistle when they shoot up then BOOM!, and prof. grade fireworks. It's crazy... It's Fourth of July all year round in my neighborhood!!

Even now! Just a minute before I started typing I heard a firework go off! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE fireworks but, I don't want them going off at random giving me heart attacks!

I think I'm starting to relate to England when he was raising Hong Kong...
last edited over a year ago
So, as many of you know... it's almost Fourth Of July here in America or as Hetalians call it, Americ
yoki96 commented…
The same thing happens here, but for Christmas/New Year. It's like you're in a war zone XD But, you get used to it... eventually ^_^; Why don't you try lighting up one of those. It's fun! I did it several times, in the past, too! over a year ago
I know right? Every time I hear something go off I think it's a gun shot or someone playing with dynamite. It's so scary! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD over a year ago
While waiting for the holiday you might want to look around my gallery aka collection of /ripped off/ online cosplay photos. I'm lazy so it only went upto 2 pages. But I've seen some other cool ones. Yup, you still call that laziness with all the detailed credits, links and everything.

link
-squeals- Oh I just love cosplayers!! They're so amazing! <33333 Those were awesome Tine-chan~!! I wish I could cosplay but, I'm too dark skinned >3< over a year ago
Who I would LOVE to cosplay is either Russia or China~ <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
haha, I think I'm just a little darker than Ren nee-chan but still lighter than Sey. Hey you got cool hair, Ren nee-chan. <3... If I ever color my hair I think violet highlight would fit me best. But I love my black hair. It took me years to have this hair you know >3<.. It used to be dark brown but weird enough it naturally turned thick-stranded black. o_o. Hair coloring is popular here but I never followed the trend... (like I always do)... lols, conversation side-tracked again. :P over a year ago
cake
We're a little advance here, if you remember. It's already July 4 in our timezone. I might as well ride with the festivity. Today happened to be the 66th anniversary of our country as a fully independent republic since it was July 4 here few years after the WWII when our last colonist, the US, finally granted our independence. So our countries would have been sharing the same birthday if the commemoration was not moved to June 12. Nonetheless, the relevance there is that, on the same date which the Americans value so much, the US hailed the holiday as the govn't fulfilled an unprecedented wise decision which upholds their own ideals - the right to be a free country. Whew, otherwise... who knows... we might have become the 51st state. o_o
Well, so much for my speech (You know I'm cheesy as always.).

The celebration is not complete without fireworks so we got those paraphernalia ready anytime.

Happy Independence Day! Good luck to US for many years to come~ *I'm setting off fireworks in advance. I might not be here tomorrow.*
We're a little advance here, if you remember.  It's already July 4 in our timezone.  I might as well
Oh that's awesome! We're like twins~! <3333 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD the US is always figuratively called here as "the big bro". over a year ago
Ah I see~ <3 Gosh, I love the Philippines~! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
We look up to the US. :-) over a year ago
*gestures myself with the sign of the cross (yea I'm a Catholic). I'm actually a scaredy cat when it comes to explosives*
*gestures myself with the sign of the cross (yea I'm a Catholic).  I'm actually a scaredy cat when it
That's understandable... The most explosives I've ever come close to were firecrackers and roman candles. Others I'm about the same too~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD I'm even avoiding those petty grade-school firecrackers. (hide me! lol) over a year ago
Aw you're so cute Tine-chan~! <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Agh, looks like I fell asleep UNDER the bed. Ow, I missed the day. over a year ago
Happy Independence Day!!!! <3333
Happy Independence Day!!!! <3333
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
sunny
Huzzah!~ *goes to light off fireworks*

Happy Birthday USA~!
Huzzah!~ *goes to light off fireworks* 

Happy Birthday USA~!
My neighbors fireworks~ These were shot right across the street too...

Sorry for the quality. Taken with my iPhone.
My neighbors fireworks~  These were shot right across the street too...

Sorry for the quality. Tak
Tinekraut commented…
Cool~ Thanks for sharing. :-) over a year ago
Pretty ^ ^ over a year ago
xXxAngelessxXx commented…
Wow!!! So nice ~ssu!! over a year ago
Yeah they are pretty~ I wish I could show you what they shot off as their "finale" It was really cool~ They had "From Sea To Shining Sea" playing and shot off really pretty ones~ <3 over a year ago
cake
I'm late. Still...
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO YOU GUYS!!!!
You sure had a joyful holiday huh.
It wasn't the same without my mother... Honestly celebrating felt very weird but, it was still nice in a way. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Ah yes. It would have been better with your mom around. But generally speaking for the Americans, it was quite a day. over a year ago
Indeed it was~ over a year ago
sunny
I might be off any minute.
I'll just wish you then to have A NICE DAY~ .
Thank you Tine-chan~! To you as well~ -smiles- over a year ago
When will you be back Tinecchi?
Tinekraut commented…
Back! And here's our other member who just came from vacation in India. Angel-chan, Izzy-chan... over a year ago
Where! -looks around frantically- Salam Izzycchi! over a year ago
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Guess who's back?? :D
India was amazing! I got to see all my relatives again, plus a few new additions to the family~
God, I don't even know where to start...maybe I'll start by opening up my suitcase. Souvenirs for everyone! C:
Izzy-chan!!!! -glomps you- Welcome back!!! <333 Sounds like you had lots of fun~ over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
*is glomped* Thank you!! ;u; I did have a lot of fun, and it's so good to see you guys again! <3 over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
It's so good to see you guys again, too! And thank you!! ;u; over a year ago
Alright...first up are sarees. One of the most classic Indian attire~
They come in a lot of varieties! Apparently each state in India has a different fabric that they make sarees from. And they can range from 3 USD to 7,000!
I've never worn a saree, as they're for grown women, but I find them beautiful~
Alright...first up are sarees. One of the most classic Indian attire~
They come in a lot of varietie
So pretty~ <3 over a year ago
Ah, I've always admired these. They're so beautiful. I would love to wear one~ ^ ^ Maybe I will one day if I go to India~ over a year ago
kakukun commented…
So that's what they're called. :D They're really pretty. ~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Beautiful indeed! This one's a familiar dress. But I've only came to know the fabric tell much the identity of different Indian states. Now, that's fascinating to know. over a year ago
These here are designer bindi,
You know that mark that Indian women put on their forehead? It's called bindi. ((Well, actually, it's called bindi up north--it's referred to as "pottu" down south.))
These here are designer bindi,
You know that mark that Indian women put on their forehead? It's call
Interesting~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Wow~ These really are designer's quality. It's has more ornaments to it. over a year ago
And of course, as promised, samosas. :D
I can't get enough of these~ They're balls of potatoes, peas, and masala wrapped in a pastry shell and deep-fried.
And of course, as promised, samosas. :D
I can't get enough of these~ They're balls of potatoes, peas
-drools- They look so yummy! <333 over a year ago
Oh, I had one of these once. I didn't know they were Indian though~ They're so delicious! ^ ^ over a year ago
YUM! over a year ago
Here we have valayal~
These are bracelets made from metal and studded with stones. They're worn with sarees most of the time~
Here we have [i]valayal[/i]~
These are bracelets made from metal and studded with stones. They're wo
-kira kira sparkly eyes- So pretty~! <3 over a year ago
Ah, they look so colorful and lovely ^ ^ over a year ago
kakukun commented…
pretty! <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Ah, so this is a complement to saree. It's these stuff which when you see, you know it's Indian. over a year ago
I brought some dessert, too~
This is laddu, one of my favorite Indian sweets ever! It's made from grain that's soaked in sugar and garnished with nuts and spices~
I brought some dessert, too~
This is laddu, one of my favorite Indian sweets ever! It's made from gr
They sound amazing! <3333 over a year ago
*turns head to look at American food* TAKE ME TO INDIA!~ XD over a year ago
kakukun commented…
dessert! <3 :D I bet those taste amazing. <33 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
O God! I'd love to try this. I'm with you Stella-chan. Ship us to India, NAO! over a year ago
Some more dessert! Gulab jamun is another one of my favorite sweets. They're deep-fried dough balls that are soaked in sugar water.
Some more dessert! Gulab jamun is another one of my favorite sweets. They're deep-fried dough balls t
These sound amazing too! <3 over a year ago
kakukun commented…
Agreed *Q* over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
God! What else can I say? *drooling even more* over a year ago
In honor of Izzy-chan's return, I made a recording~ Here you go~!

A song called: "Happy Synthesizer" I do believe it's a Vocaloid song.

link[/u]

The english version of the song I sang was sung by this young lady~ link
kakukun commented…
you seem to be enjoying making recordings Ren-nee-chan. X3 over a year ago
I guess. Just something to do when I'm bored~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
:-) over a year ago
cake
For Izzy-chan. We got this hanging on the HQ wall.
For Izzy-chan.  We got this hanging on the HQ wall.
MallowMarsh commented…
For me? ;u; <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Who else? :-D... X3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
You deserve a welcome party. *pops confetti cannon* over a year ago
Let's celebrate!! Salam Izzycchi! From the pictures I can tell your trip was amazing!

Hope you brought some of these alog ~ssu!
Let's celebrate!! Salam Izzycchi! From the pictures I can tell your trip was amazing!

Hope you bro
MallowMarsh commented…
Ashdg;sga is that pain puri?? I love those! :D over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
*pani (stupid autocorrect) over a year ago
kakukun commented…
That looks delicious/*O* over a year ago
I brought these~! -grins-

I love food <3
I brought  these~! -grins-

I love food <3
Mm!! Mouth-watering! <333 over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
Looks delicious! C: over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
*chanting for it to materialize* over a year ago
kakukun commented…
More food! :D *starts eating* over a year ago
I got the balloons and everything set up!!
I got the balloons and everything set up!!
MallowMarsh commented…
Wow, the atmosphere certainly looks festive~! over a year ago
X3 Glad you like it! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD Ow good job! Angel-chan was preparing this the whole time, I see. over a year ago
big smile
I'll get the refreshments!~

It's guava juice~! I couldn't stop drinking this stuff last time I went on vacation. Trust me! It is very delicious!~ ^ ^
I'll get the refreshments!~ 

It's guava juice~! I couldn't stop drinking this stuff last time I we
MallowMarsh commented…
It looks delicious too! C: over a year ago
Ooh! They look yum! X3 over a year ago
kakukun commented…
Guavas! <333 I miss drinking them. ~ *takes a glass* over a year ago
I got the sweet-dish! Chocolate trifle!
I got the sweet-dish! Chocolate trifle!
O___O It looks...AMAZING!~ <3 over a year ago
kakukun commented…
*grabs a bowl and starts eating* over a year ago
Gehe! Glad everybody likes it! <3 over a year ago
cake
Seems like there's always a party going on here XD But, who's complaining? There's always something to celebrate about~! ^ ^
Seems like there's always a party going on here XD But, who's complaining? There's always something t
...I just needed to find an excuse to share this picture XDDD over a year ago
Love you, Sebastian~ XD over a year ago
Sebastiancchiiii!!! over a year ago
heart
*Appears again out of nowhere*
Wow! Party again! kira kira~
Drooling once again.
Dish out! Dig in!
Just need some music.... -tweaks the music box- ... Put this here.. -mutters a bit- .... -static noises- C'mon you stupid thing work!! - bangs on it-

Almost... -turns knob and music comes through- There~! -smiles-

-clears throat- Anyways.... This girl is AMAZING!! <33333
Tinekraut commented…
O wow! Just from the looks! She's like a badass rocking violinist. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Now, this is a party. over a year ago
kakukun commented…
Lindsey Sterling! :D She's one of my many idols. ~ <33333 over a year ago
She's so awesome isn't she? I love her so much~ <3 over a year ago
*pinches myself* Was I dreaming? Or did Ren nee-chan.....
Wait. Where are the fun stuff? Where are they? *looks all over the place*... Just when I thought I was encouraged by those clips to make something again... (Though I can't think of any gimmick yet)
Ow... We know where we're going to find it...
Ok! Here's another Asian dish! Anybody up for chicken Biriyani? ;3
Ok! Here's another Asian dish! Anybody up for chicken Biriyani? ;3
-swoons and squeals- That looks amazing Angel-chan! -squeals again- Ah I wish I could reach into my screen and eat it! <33 over a year ago
Awnh! I wish you could nee-chan! I really wanted to share this with everybody! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Ah~ over a year ago
More food~!
Does anyone want some gobi manchurian?? :D
It's caulifower that's dipped into batter, deep-fried, and then covered in sauce and spices~
More food~!
Does anyone want some gobi manchurian?? :D
It's caulifower that's dipped into batter, d
Mm..Looks yummy!..I don't think I've tried this before! over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
It's one of the best things I have tasted in my life. :D It's Indo-Chinese~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
lucky you! over a year ago
I've got some Chole Puri too~
A.K.A... Fried wheat dough that's dipped in a gravy made of garbanzo beans and masala. C:
I've got some Chole Puri too~
A.K.A... Fried wheat dough that's dipped in a gravy made of garbanzo b
Mmmhh! i love these!!! I like the gravy thicker though :3 over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
So do I~ xD over a year ago
I really need to find an Indian cook book so I can cook all of these awesome meals for myself because they're making me so hungry XD over a year ago
This better?
This better?
Hey, I bet these are real easy to make, huh? That looks yummy~ <3 over a year ago
Oohh!! It IS yummy!!! :3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
O wow~ over a year ago
O.O over a year ago
sunny
My little message for all of you~ It's not as important as I said but, yeah.... -smiles-

link

Oh yeah and here's my improved Hetalia quotes~

link[/u]
Tinekraut commented…
Here it is! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
What else can I say? Just.... thank you sis. :-) over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
*applaud* good job right there! over a year ago
Thanks~ I think my quoting could have been better but, hey, it was just for fun~ :) -hugs- Glad you liked it~ -smiles- over a year ago
cake
O wow!
Fun, sure, is back!
Indeed~

-grabs party popper thing and pulls string-

Indeed~ 

-grabs party popper thing and pulls string-
over a year ago yoki96 said…
meh
Me: *walks into HQ* *sees the wild party*
Everyone: *spot Yoki*
*long and awkward pause with wind noise in the background*
Everyone: *make awkward smiles and cheesy grins*
Me: *walks to the nearest table and drops off link* *leaves quietly, pretending she saw nothing*
Hold it!! -grabs collar of your shirt and pulls you back- Stay and have fun~ -smiles- over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Ren nee-chan, the leash. *hands the legendary leash* over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Alright no shackle. This one's better --> link over a year ago
cloudy
I now feel incredibly awkward being a Sagittarian.... -sweatdrops-

~Sagittarians are born adventurers ~ I like to play it safe. Though a good adventure is fun every now and then~ <3
~They like smashing spiders with their bare hands ~ You will die if you try to make me do this...
~ and trying to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night with the lights out ~ Done it before~ I usually get scared sometimes though.
~They would sooner sustain crippling injury than do anything the easy way ~ No way~ I like playing it safe most of the time. Though most of my injuries are self inflicted. Unintentionally of course~
~ Sagittarians love to entertain their friends, family, and total strangers ~ Friends and family : Yes. Though I might be too shy. Strangers: NO WAY! -doesn't like to be around people I don't know-
~This often includes transvesticism ~ Wait... what? As I said just friends and family~
~Nearly every Sagittarian was born into the wrong gender ~ I beg to differ...
~ Sagittarians have no social graces. ~ No social graces? This is actually true. I avoid social graces.
~ Sagittarians are loud ~ I hate when I'm loud so, no. I personally don't consider myself to be loud.
~They seek to offend ~ I do not seek to offend! I'm much more of a pleaser rather than an offender. Though sometimes I will unintentionally offend if I try too hard to please...
~Sagittarians usually have nicknames like Thunderpooper or Vomitus Maximus ~ Okay, now you're just being ridiculous! Call me something like that and you'll find yourself lying in the floor... D*ad.
~Animals and small children love Sagittarians ~ Animals.. maybe. My cat likes me enough. Children, not so much. I'm terrible with children.
~However, Sagittarians make excellent circus freaks and vagrants ~ Oh really...? I also beg to differ..
~Buttons and bumper stickers with rude sayings on them are a trademark of the Sagittarian ~ I actually find these rather annoying and immature...
~They throw food at expensive restaurants and ask lots of questions in the middle of church ~ Seriously? Whenever I step foot into an expensive restaurant I get nervous~! The whole atmosphere is nerve wracking and plus I act rather polite and shy too. As for church.. I'm quiet as a mouse. Ah church mouse.... -sweatdrops-
~Don't ever bring a Sagittarius home to meet your parents. He or she will tie up your mother and pants your dad ~ Uh-huh... -_-
Tinekraut commented…
Wow nee-chan. I'd like to see you smash spider.. spiders with your bare hands. *monkey face* over a year ago
Pft! -chokes on water-...Wait. Water?.. I'M FASTING!!! over a year ago
-calms down- Anyway!..That was raher interesting ~ssu!!! X3 over a year ago
monkey
+Sagittarians are born adventurers. -- Oh yes, I'm totally link What an adventure. =_=
+They like smashing spiders with their bare hands -- don't make me do it or I'll smash your face first.
+and trying to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night with the lights out. -- done that before.
+They would sooner sustain crippling injury than do anything the easy way. -- haha, true.
+Sagittarians love to entertain their friends, family, and total strangers. -- It's the other way around. I prefer the one being entertained.
+This often includes transvesticism. -- if that will entertain me, why not?
+Nearly every Sagittarian was born into the wrong gender. -- haha, try this: link
I usually get predominantly male gender. =_=
+Sagittarians are loud and have no social graces. -- People think I'm rude 'cause I don't attend their party.
+They seek to offend. -- link
+Sagittarians usually have nicknames like Thunderpooper or Vomitus Maximus. -- none
+Animals and small children love Sagittarians. -- they're totally anti of me.
+This is unfortunate since adults usually hate them. -- their indifferent.
+However, Sagittarians make excellent circus freaks and vagrants. -- One of these days we might be putting up a circus here.
+Sagittarians use interpretive dance to describe philosophical concepts. -- I didn't know I have a hidden talent like this huh.
+Buttons and bumper stickers with rude sayings on them are a trademark of the Sagittarian. -- Not yet. You just gave me the idea.
+They throw food at expensive restaurants and ask lots of questions in the middle of church. -- I go to restaurant and church?
+Don't ever bring a Sagittarius home to meet your parents. He or she will tie up your mother and pants your dad. -- I'm avoiding human interaction as much as possible, don't worry. link
+The Sagittarius is incapable of being unhip. -- So whatever I wear is categorized as hip - pjs or tucked-in shirt.
+Sagittarians are loud and have no social graces. -- People think I'm rude 'cause I don't attend their party. <-- two peas in a pod~ over a year ago
+They like smashing spiders with their bare hands -- don't make me do it or I'll smash your face first. <--- Yes, just. Yes. over a year ago
I know right? -laughs lightly- over a year ago
laugh
Yo!
I thought I should join Ren nee-chan once again in the recording spree (I did say I was encouraged) so I let myself be grilled and do some trolling... 'cause that's my business. :P... Just to add more noise and liveliness to the HQ. XD

link

Umn, just a cover. My family is already weirded out of me as it is singing odd out-of-this-world, I mean, Asian songs so much more if they catch me talking to myself so there won't be much dialogue or they might decide I should have a professional help or something.

I'm trying to sound awesome on that song you know.... :(|) joke. XD But seriously, there's nothing more I can do. haha Go ahead, amuse yourself as I miss the high notes. XD I sound like... umn *thinks* Austria singing lamely? -_-||
Well, anyways, enjoy my drunkenness.

Uhh. did I say something about wanting to be "not-the-entertainer"? o3o
heart
-glomps Tine-chan- link I love your voice and your accent! So adorable!!
-glomps Tine-chan- [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9t75dfwwX1renkn2o1_500.gif]You're sooo cut
Tinekraut commented…
XDD Oh gosh, don't say that or I might send that audio for an audition at a lousy bar XD over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Thanks anyways ~_^ over a year ago
Aw, you're welcome Tine-chan~ -smiles- over a year ago
-stomach growls- Daarn... 1.5 more hours to go ~ssu...

Anyway... chec out my latest fic in our club guys... -dead-

Oh look, now I'm eating my glove! >.<
-stomach growls- Daarn... 1.5 more hours to go ~ssu...

Anyway... chec out my latest fic in our clu
Tinekraut commented…
Okie dokie~ O wait... put a dash of salt. It'll taste better. XD over a year ago
X3 Maybe I'll do that! over a year ago
Eh? Why hasn't anybody visited this forum in like...13 hours??!!! Where are you, people?! C'mon! Get this place alive ~ssu!..Gomenasai I haven't commented on the above posts!...I'm just too out of energy here ~ssu!
Eh? Why hasn't anybody visited this forum in like...13 hours??!!! Where are you, people?! C'mon! Get
Tinekraut commented…
Out of energy. Yup, I figured so. Anyways, have a blessed Ramzan. over a year ago
Thankyou so much Tinecchi! <333 over a year ago
-walks out of kitchen with cup of tea- Oh! Hello Angel-chan~ -smiles-

I do apologize no one has been around... At times the HQ gets inactive for a while since everyone does get busy. -sips tea- Nice to see you though~!

Anyways, since you're here; would you like some tea? I just made it~ -smiles- It's Jasmine.
-walks out of kitchen with cup of tea- Oh! Hello Angel-chan~ -smiles- 

I do apologize no one has b
Tinekraut commented…
I'll help myself of this one. Thank you. over a year ago
Oh I'd love to...only if I wasn't fasting right now... -sigh- Last time I posted was just a while after breaking fast yesterday X3

Anyway! Gehe! I just get depressed if a forum becomes inactive because I can't help but think of the possibility that it's permanent. Baka-me.

-lies down on floor-
Oh I'd love to...only if I wasn't fasting right now... -sigh- Last time I posted was just a while aft
Tinekraut commented…
Permanent what? XDD.. Now I know why you're good at fanfics, you imagine too much XD Look, let's drag this kid around the house. That might get her perked up again. Then you can drag me next. XD over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Anyway. You're concerned and that's nice. over a year ago
X3 Ooh! hat'll be fun! Please d that ~ssu!...And me? good at fanfics? You're giving me too much credit Tinecchi! ^/////^ over a year ago
The HQ becoming permanently inactive? -laughs lightly- There's no need to worry about that, Angel-chan. -ruffles your hair- I don't think that will happen. We'll be as active as we can. -smiles- The ATWT (along with everyone else) won't be going anywhere quite yet~
Actually, it's typical to have this spot inactive more or less 3 days. And there's just a lot more activities here since we grew to 7, hence that must be why you aren't used to the silence here. But look, we made a leap this season. We're back to the leaderboard. Hurray!
O wait wait. You probably thinking of another celebration but no foods today. Someone's fasting for Ramadan.
Actually, it's typical to have this spot inactive more or less 3 days.  And there's just a lot more a
Wow, we're on the popular content again~! Yay~! -smiles and throws confetti-That's awesome~ over a year ago
kakukun commented…
Yay! ~ But there are other ways of celebrating. ^^ *throws more confetti* over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Ah yes~... I'm running out of ideas though besides catching the confetti you two threw. over a year ago
Awh you guys! -SOB- Let's celebrate (with FOOD) when Ramadan is over! over a year ago
I definitely agree with Tine-chan~ We'll be perfectly fine. -smiles- No need to worry~

Ah that's right! Angel-chan has been fasting~ I do hope you aren't too much out of energy and are finding a way to take care of yourself safely, Angel-chan~
<3 Arigato for caring nee-chan. Don't worry. I keep getting energy from the Sun ;3 over a year ago
Alright. I'm back. I thought of taking a look at some countries' houses.
Alright.  I'm back.  I thought of taking a look at some countries' houses.
Tinekraut commented…
Prussia's house. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
My favorite house. over a year ago
Wow....O.O It's awesome! over a year ago