Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1605

over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Not much actually. At least not since Yoki-chan ran off.
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
I see. Do you know where she ran off to?
Not a clue... She could have ran home as far as I know.
Ah okay...*is wondering if this is going to end up in possible disaster*
Yeah... Well, I wouldn't worry too much~ -smiles-
Yeah, I suppose you're right...I'm a born worrier.
last edited over a year ago
It's quite alright~ I worry a lot myself. -soft laugh-
Really? Because sometimes I worry because there's nothing to worry about. *laughs*
Haha I see~! -chuckles-
Oh! By the way, I loved your articles that you posted on your club yesterday~!
Oh~ Thank you very much~! I'm happy you liked them~!
No problem, I'm just glad to see someone who as the same interpretations as me. I don't think Sealand is an annoying brat, Russia is creepy/scary, and that France is a pervert and rapist.

I really do wish I knew some Hetalians in real life, though...
Ah well it is very nice to see others who share the same interpretations~ I'm quite glad about it myself~

Like wise my friend.
Hehe, but then again, I discovered Hetalia because of Fanpop, not because I've heard of it in real life...but there are many others on here who have real life Hetalian friends. I want to tell my friends about Hetalia, but I'm afarid that they'll back away slowly and think I'm a freak. After all, the plot isn't that common, right? They may think personfied stereotypical nations are strange...and then there's the rating to think about.
Ah I see. I understand how you feel. I did try showing my best friend Hetalia... -chuckles softly and scratches my head- The poor girl got so weirded out by it that she didn't want to watch it.
Ah, I understand. I have a friend who knows about Hetalia, but doesn't seem interested in watching it, so I haven't told her I watch Hetalia yet...^^' Most people just get weirded out by the fact that I watch anime. And some people are close-minded. They think that anime is only Pokemon, Naruto, Dragonball Z, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Ah I see. Very true. It's a bit difficult to get people to watch anime but, it's better not to force them you know? It's unfortunate they're close minded, there's a lot more anime than just Pokemon and such.
Yep...and when I say that there's more anime, I just get weird looks. For instance, I was listening to Marukaite Chikyuu on the way home on my school bus, and got made fun of because I like to listen to "Japanese Junk." *sigh* I really wish people could respect other's opinions...it's not that hard to do.
Aww... I'm sorry that happened.... Yes, I do as well. It's quite unfortunate that some people don't. I do sometimes wonder if some people just choose not to.
Maybe, maybe not, who knows...there's an anime convention coming up near my place in January, so I may meet some Hetalians there if I get lucky.
Very true. Ah well perhaps you will~! I've honestly never been to a convention before. They seem very fun~
Ahaha, yes, they do seem very fun. It's going to be my first time going to a convention. I was planning on cosplaying as Spain. But there's this whole "Spain is a pedo" reputation that the fandom has given him...I'm kind of worried if I'll be called a pedophile.
Ah I see. That would cause a bit worry. -sighs- Fans these days....
Yeah...I've even heard of this story of an Italy cosplayer who went with her friend (Who is a boy, but not a boyfriend) who was Germany to a convention, and a fangirl went up to them and asked for "GerIta fanservice." They said no politely and went away, but the girl kept stalking them and eventually had to be dealed with by security...it just amazes me what some fans will do...
Oh my goodness wow... Tha's... wow... I have to agree with you. Some fans are pretty crazy...
Yep. Some fans even try to stalk others who are cosplaying as their favorite characters. Conventions can be very fun, but you have to be careful.
How creepy~! I can imagine. -nods-
over a year ago yoki96 said…
Coming to HQ, for daily maintanence

Me: *sighs* So quiet. I know there ain't much work to be done, but it could be a bit more livley like it used to be

While cleaning up, she spots a white board with a few markers

Me: Huh? .................... *snaps fingers* I know!

An hour later......

Me: Done! (look at picture) *sighs* Feels like we are the Allies, just drawing ourselves on boards and having fun *giggles a little* *looks around before leaving* It used to be so great *looks out the opened window* and now it's slowly disappearing *yawns and streches after a few minutes* Maybe on Christmas it will be more lively *exits HQ and locks door* *looks at keys in her hands and sighs* I hope these will be needed more than just for clean up *puts them in her pocket and heads home*

On the white board.........
Coming to HQ, for daily maintanence

Me: *sighs* So quiet. I know there ain't much work to be done,
sunny
-walking towards HQ - I wonder if anyone is there today? It's been so empty lately... -walks up the steps and takes out my key, unlocking the door-

-peeks inside- HELLLOOO~!! ............. -nothing but, silence-

-roughly sighs- I figured as much.... -walks in the door and flips on the light, then notices that everything has been cleaned- ......Someone was here... and it seems like it wasn't too long ago. I can still smell the lemon scented cleaner... I wonder who came by? -walks towards the lounge, flicking on the light as I enter- It's been cleaned in here as well...

-see's the board out the corner of my eye- ....Huh? A drawing? Did--- -recognizes the art style immediately- Yoki-chan drew it~!! So, it was Yoki-chan who cleaned everything. If only I came back a lot earlier. I could have seen her again.

-smiles nostalgically at the drawing- I really miss those times... -leans up against the edge of a table then looks out the window- I hope this place becomes more lively than it has been lately... We all had so much fun back then... Maybe I'll see them again soon. -gets up from table and begins walking towards the door-

-stops, takes a look back at the drawing and smiles- Thank you for drawing your picture Yoki-chan... It's very nice. I hope next time I'll be here so you can show me the next one. -turns away from the picture, flicking off the light and leaving the room-

-leaves the HQ and walks down the steps before turning back and smiling- ......See you all again soon... -turns around and starts walking back home-
Wow, it's been a while since the last reply, hasn't it...
rainy
Hello Iz-chan~ And yes you're right it has... It's been rather empty around here lately.
Yeah, it's been lonely...I remember when we used to have at least one reply every 1 hour...
-smiles nostalgically- Yes, so I do. It was very fun back then. I really miss those times as well~
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
smile
H-Hello? *pokes head out from behind the corner*
*looks around* This seems interesting...

Tinekraut invited me here a long time ago. Sorry it took me so long to speak up...

I was bored so I just thought I would stop by and say hi. *waves*
-looks over and smiles- Hello~ It's nice of you to drop by~! Ah so Tine-chan invited you? It's nice to see a new face~! -smiles happily-
Oh good, I was hoping I wasn't intruding or anything.

So, how are you? :)
-chuckles- No, not at all~ smiles- I'm quite alright. And yourself? -tilts head curiously-
smile
I'm pretty good.

So, what do you guys usually do here?
Hm, usually chat ~ Or post random things like pictures. Basically you can talk about Hetalia or whatever happens to come up~ -smiles- If you browse around the previous pages you'll get an idea~
smile
.......I see.
Seems like fun! :D
Indeed it is~ -smiles-
over a year ago yoki96 said…
heart
*walking up to HQ and sees the door is open* Huh? Someone's here? Hmmmmm~ *grows fangs and enters cautiously* *hears voices in lounge* That's rather carefree for buglers, never the less *jumps out behind the corner and into a fighting stance* GOTCHA! *grabs first person within reach* Huh? *looks at person in her strong grip* Wait..... IZZY! Ahhh~ *looks up to see Ren both shocked and angry and a girl who she never saw before* Uhhhhmmm~ so you aren't buglers ^_^; *releases Izzy* Good thing I didn't bite anyone, hehehehe~ *scratches back of her head* *looks at new girl* Ah, you must be the new girl here *smiles* I bet Tine invited you here, huh *rushes to kitchen, comes back and offers a plate of rossetts* Here, they are kinda our club snack. WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!! *throws confetti* *pours drinks in boot-shaped glasses* Let's have a toast to our new member *whispers* What's your name again? *she, rather creeped out by Yoki's behaviour, whisperer back* Um, Stella. TO STELLA, OUR NEW CLUB MEMBER! HUZZAH! *everybody replies with the same word and munch on rossettes while talking to each other*

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Stella: *looks at everyone* ಠ_ಠ What have I gotten myself into
*turns to Yoki cautiously* You were--going to...bite...?

*turns to Stella* Oh! Hi there, it's always nice to see a new face! Hopefully, this forum won't be as dead anymore! *smiles* Most people call me Izzy, even though my name is Darshwana. You may call me either. ^^
-facepalms and chuckles- I feel like I'm at a small party... -stares into glass and smiles- We finally have visitors and this place isn't so lonely anymore. -traces my finger around the glass's rim, looking back at everyone talking- It's nice to see people here again~ -smiles happily-
This is just the first thing that came to mind.... o_o
.......That's so perfect it's a little scary.... Yoki-chan may get quite the kick out of that~ -chuckles-
Haha, I loved SpongeBob, it was part of my childhood! And that just fit this scenario so well...xD
14 years old and I still get a kick out of Spongebob XD
Especially when it ties with Hetalia...
14 years old and I still get a kick out of Spongebob XD
Especially when it ties with Hetalia...
I remember that episode! xD
And what about that picture you posted about America pushing global warming somewhere else? That was hilarious. xD
big smile
I was literally laughing for 10 minutes straight when I first saw that one. It totally sounds like something America would say~!