Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1605

over a year ago Tinekraut said…
heart
Kyaboo!! Pastry!!
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
*holds up scone* Have a scone~! <3 *stares at picture and starts drooling* I love you scone <3

*holds up scone* Have a scone~! <3 *stares at picture and starts drooling*  I love you scone <3
over a year ago yoki96 said…
And you guys tell me about my chocolate issue -_-'
But... scones are so yummy... <3 *hands you a scone* Try one~! <3
sunny
*looks at scone* ........ Eh, it is the food discussion *takes a bite* Wow, it's pretty good
heart
I TOLD YOU~!!! Yes~! Dear little sister ate a scone~!!! OMG!! YAY~!!!!! *confetti and fireworks* So happy~! <33333
hmmm
*whispers at Tine-chan* Should we stop her?
Wow! I suppose Iggy succeed in baking a scone. Hurray hurray!! *making myself believe that Iggy will ever make a decent scone.*
cloudy
*notices you whispering to Tine-chan and stops* Eh? What's wrong? Did something happen?
I'm with nee-chan this time, Boss Yoki.
heart
*perks up* Oh~! You want a scone Tine-chan? *smiles and hands a scone* <3
Na, just happy 'cause I finally got to hit Iggy with some tomatoes. Too bad though, not one of the tomato that hit him has love potion.

*takes the scone**munch, munch, munch*
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
*inner mind: why is everyone so into love these days, I don't get it?* *eats scone in silence and thought*
Ah I see... Well, at least he didn't get with a love potion one...

*waiting in suspense* So... Do you like it Tine-chan? :3
O yes! :-D I should get some more.. *munch, munch, munch*

Why, you asked Yoki-chan? It's because nee-chan's love sickness is getting contagious. >.>
We'll be in this state so long as nee-chan doesn't get over her low self-confidence in facing Prussia.
*glomps Tine-chan* I'm so happy~!!!! <33333

Hey... It's not my fault... I.... fell in love with him... *blushes like hell* I couldn't help it~!!
over a year ago izfan9500 said…
*randomly appears* I smell food... :3
heart
There's lots of food here Izzy~! Oh reminds me... Would you like a scone as well? :3 *holds a scone out to you* <3 They're really yummy~! <3
Ah? Oh, thank you~ <3 *noms scone* :3
heart
*smiles happily* I hope you like it <3333
Hey Izzy, feel free to have some. *Afterall, it's from your pocket X3*
Any snacks you got there Izzy?
Wait a second Tine-chan what do you mean by "From your pocket?"
The scones are good~! :3

Ah...well, I brought some samosas, try one~! <3
*glomps Izzy* I'm so glad you like them~!! <333333 See?! What did I tell everyone? Scones are yummy! <3

What's a samosa? o.o?
Ah, well, they're Indian pastries stuffed with masala and fried. I love them...but then again, I'm from Indian descent, so you may think differently. Try one and see what you think~! ^^
Ah, well, they're Indian pastries stuffed with masala and fried. I love them...but then again, I'm fr
heart
Oh~ They look yummy <3
Try one~? :3
heart
Sure~! *noms one*
<3 ^^
heart
It's yummy <3 (I wish I could try one for real <3)
Yay~ ^^ Now, where did the others go? (They're available at most Indian restaurants. If you can find one near where you live, you should try one. :3)
Tine-chan had to log off and Yoki probably had to do the same as well, though I'm not exactly sure where she went to be honest. It's just you and me at the moment. (Oh alright~! I'll keep it in mind <3)
Oh, okay. (Okay~ ^^)
Yep~ They might be back later tonight though :3
Aaw, I can't get on later tonight. I have to go somewhere.
heart
Aww... Well, that's okay <3 I hope you have fun~!
Oh, thanks~! :3
You're quite welcome~ <3
heart
Wow! I love your Indian pastries, Izzy pal. That sure is treat! And there's enough for us. *drool*
Cheer up now, sis.. See, Prussia also wants to cheer you up.
Cheer up now, sis..  See, Prussia also wants to cheer you up.
blush
I-I-I-I'll be just fine... D-d-don't worry about it... *blushes like hell* >////////<
Hope we got those love tomatoes in here so you can throw it everywhere then you'll feel better.
cloudy
I'm not throwing love tomatoes~!!! >//////< *hides them behind her back* Those things are dangerous~!!
No, they aren't. They aren't called love tomatoes if they weren't for love.
>/////< I'm still not throwing them~!! -still hiding them behind her back-
Ahhhhhh~ that was soooooo good, I’m stuffed. But I still want more. Anyways with this we close our food discussion theme. The next theme will be posted, after a little something *smirk*
I was asked to do a anime version of us, the ATWT. And so I did, but traditional style (I don’t like using computers that much for art, I’m so old fashioned, aren’t I). I had a lot of fun doing this project (maybe I’ll use a computer for some of the other work). I could draw an anime YOU, just ask me over my e-mail, kinda going off topic…… Anyway…….
Presenting the Across The World Trio in Hetalia: World Series
I was asked to do a anime version of us, the ATWT. And so I did, but traditional style (I don’t lik
Kyoshin Tine
Kyoshin Tine
Water Spirit Ren
Water Spirit Ren
Vampire Yoki
Vampire Yoki