Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1605

over a year ago yoki96 said…
No........... but i might *evil smirk*................ Just kidding, I really have no use o- *looks at box of tomatoes* Hmmmmmm~ *looks at Ren* Ren-chan, the plan is back on! *fist pumps* Ready the tomatoes, I'll go get Finland's sledge. We will win for sure! *gives a thumbs up and laughs like America*
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
Right... nothing to make a good use of those... -_- i didn't even know we're still keeping those here. And I thought I already cleaned up this room.
Hey! Tag me along as well at La Tomatina spree!
Wait, didn't Romano said he doesn't want anyone touching his tomatoes. If he finds this out he might think we're messing with his tomatoes... and I was planning to bring him here at the HQ. Hey, Yoki pal, you're friends with Romano, right. Perhaps you can invite him to come over here some time. He hasn't added me yet. *And I worry he might not want to add me because I'm friends with Germany.*
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
-Sigh- You two need to stop bugging people. I don't think Romano will appreciate all that teasing or whatever it is you two plan to do~! You two really need to learn to consider people's feelings~! AND NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE THROWING TOMATOES AT PEOPLE~!!! -death glares at Yoki-chan-
They are better the snowball refund I got from Denmark. I'll give it a shot but, not sure will he agree to it (you know how he is). Oh, and this ain't the La Tomatina, it's.......... it's..........Ummmmmmm~ *looks at Ren* Ren-chan why don't you explain while I call Lo- I mean Romano, OK *pushes Ren on Tine* See you guys, be right back *goes off*
cloudy
Yoki-chan get back here~!!!! I'm not explaining your ridiculous plan~!!! -watches you run off without coming back- YOKI-CHAN~!!!! -stops screaming and lets out a sigh- Y-y-you better not.... I don't know...
Not La Tomatina? I wonder what could that be? Can there be worse than La Tomatina?
Ei by the way, shall we slice now the strawberry cake I brought?
heart
-face perks up- D-d-d-did you say... St-st-strawberry cake?! <33333
Ya, check out on page 6 : ----------------> link
-stares at strawberry cake- ......GIMME~!!!!!! <333333 Omg that looks so yummy... Marry me strawberry cake~!!! <3333333
last edited over a year ago
O yes! That's for you! *Bridal March symphony on the background*
I'm not actually going to marry it~!! Good grief... but, it does look extremely yummy... <33333
X3 Just a matching dramatic sound track.
By the way, i'm glad you like it. Wish we can take it for real from the screen.
heart
Goodness I know... I would do it in two seconds <3
Another round for strawberry shortcake. Yum~
Another round for strawberry shortcake. Yum~
And here's tea and scones.
And here's tea and scones.
I love you strawberry cake~ <3

Oh look at that... Scones~!! <33 See Tine-chan~! Once you try a scone they're not so bad now are they?
Yea, I think if I ever get to try a real scone I'll be a scone-lover too. We don't have scones here in our place though so.... I wish Yoki-chan and Izzy are here as well so we can enjoy these all together. Anyone there, who'd like to join us in our tea party?
Yes, you just might. The moment I tried my very scone I fell in love with them~ <3 Ah, yes I wish they were here as well. I wonder who would like come and chat?
As a responsible member of the ATW gang, I took the initiative to prepare our present for our new friend Romano. *pumped fist**nah, just sneaking while no one’s around.*

Since I’m already legal-aged. No need for adult supervision in the kitchen……

But why the heck the cook book is so wrong!!!!! *blaming it to the recipe book* Now look at what happened *see pic*….. Ow such a waste!
As a responsible member of the ATW gang, I took the initiative to prepare our present for our new fri
Big sis Ren caught me doing shenanigan *I mean* cleaning the mess. She said it was too undercooked so I made so sure next time it won't be undercooked…… *see pic below*
I just followed what she said.

(Wait, Iggy is used to this kind of food, right? Perhaps we can give it to him instead. Let's just put a label on the box that this one is *think*... chocolate flavor or chocolate coated. It would be such a waste to dispose it. And I did put a lot of effort and dedication in TRYING to accomplish it.)
Big sis Ren caught me doing shenanigan *I mean* cleaning the mess.  She said it was too undercooked s
big smile
Here! FINALLY! I did it! I was able to make a decent pizza for Romano. :D

*e.. no they’re not random toppings. That’s an original creation (proud here). The burnt-looking bits… no those are not charcoal or anything like burnt slimy worm of some sort…. It’s… /sweat drop/ meant to be like that. The round ones…. e… they’re not big sis Ren’s leftover scones ^^; …. The beans….. it’s not the canned one… it’s totally fresh! (probably the only fresh ingredient I used. Or is it even fresh?.... But never mind.) …. A, the egg… I made sure it’s cooked properly. No, it’s not undercooked (I hope so.) ^^; *

I assure you. It tastes great! *although I haven’t tried that “creation” yet. I don’t want to ruin how it looks.*
Here!  FINALLY!  I did it!  I was able to make a decent pizza for Romano.  :D  

*e.. no they’re
To the burnt pizza: It seems you didn't quite follow what I told you... How long did you leave it in the oven? A year? Little sister I said bake in the oven for 20 MINUTES~! Good grief... I'm surprised you didn't burn down the kitchen... Sigh next time... Please just let me help you with the baking part...

Also to the burnt pizza: AND WE ARE NOT GIVING THIS BURNT MONSTROSITY TO ENGLAND~!!!

To the pizza thrown together from last night's dinner: Btw dear little sister... WHAT KIND OF PIZZA IS THAT?! It looks like it was thrown together with the leftovers from last night's dinner!!
E.. a hehe ^^; But I already packed the pizza (complete with label)..... O well, let's just leave it there. We will not send that to him.... ^^;

Here, we should have refreshment too…. Tomato juice! *no doubt it's tomato juice.*
E.. a hehe ^^;  But I already packed the pizza (complete with label)..... O well, let's just leave it
cloudy
We're still not giving/leaving it~! That thing is disgusting!! It belongs... in a dumpster~!!

-stares at your strange glass of 'tomato juice'- Are you sure this is tomato juice? It doesn't smell right...
The pizza.... *thinks of a random name* It's... Pizza con Eggalato eh... Sconato e Fagiolo e Carbone~ My master peace *thumbs up*

A guys. Remember the tomatoes we’re keeping in HQ? ^^; We’re supposed to dispose it now, right? But it would be such a waste to just throw away things without making a good use of it. Since we have those tomatoes here so… I used them in making that juice and pizza sauce. You know we’re starting to run out of budget now because of too much spending so we also have to be thrifty from now on. (hmn, it’s because Boss Yoki bought those boxes of tomatoes... *yea, right blaming Boss Yoki afterall the… hehe just see page 6*)
The pizza....  *thinks of a random name*  It's... Pizza con Eggalato eh... Sconato e Fagiolo e Carbon
Don't worry. I did sort out and picked the tomatoes that are not yet rotten. See.
By the way guys, I made enough pizzas for us so go ahead, don’t hold back. BUON APPETITO! *holding the pizza cutter*
Don't worry.  I did sort out and picked the tomatoes that are not yet rotten.  See.  
By the way guy
rainy
You call that mess a masterpiece?! As I said before it looks like you just threw it together with the leftovers from last night's dinner!! Don't you even know what goes on a proper pizza?!

Dear god... -starts to tear up- How could make juice and sauce from THAT?!
Hey, no one insults my work! I put a lot of effort on that. It's full of love.
You asked.... well, you gotta admire my skill in pulling off even the impossible things.

--------------------------------
Now...

To make it complete, we should have music. Good thing I bought that flashy stereo from last time.

This one is the perfect background music while enjoying tomato goodies. Again, who sang this one? Was it Lud… Lutvig or something…. A, I forgot….. Na, don’t worry. Even though my playlist is full of German music, this one is not in German.

Enjoy~
It doesn't take much skill to put THAT together.. -sweatdrop- -scratches my head and sighs- Little sister... Why don't we remake the pizza? I'll even help you~
I have much confidence in my work. So no need to bother yourself. Just sit back and relax. Don't stress out yourself too much. You've always been cranky lately *just don't mention who caused her crankiness :p * Give your self a break. That's why I did all these by myself, so you'll be spared of working.

------------
A, by the way Ren nee-chan, sorry for the message lag/late reply. I posted my message before I was able to read your previous message so I wasn't responsive to your last posts. As usual, internet connection here is so slow.
rainy
B-b-but sis... How can you expect... -sighs and gives up- Oh whatever... I give up.
heart
*carrying sketch book, art supplies, cell phone and a few interior design magazines* Hey, guys, I'm- *drops everything* What the c***ola happened here!? Was somebody on a sugar rush while I was out? *spots pizza* Oh, I see pizza *takes a huge bite* Hmmmmmmmm~ something is different about it, but who cares, free pizza, I don't judge *grabs second piece and keeps eating until the whole plate is empty*
*carrying sketch book, art supplies, cell phone and a few interior design magazines* Hey, guys, I'm-
rainy
Y-Y-Y-Yoki-chan~!!! D-d-don't.... -jaw drops as I watch you eat the whole thing- Y-y-you... ate Tine-chan's... pizza... D-d-do you know what she made that sauce from?! The leftover tomatoes from your crate which by the way I should mention... HAVE GONE BAD~!!!
*burps* It's free pizza, I don't judge on free stuff. And besides, I'm a vampire, what doesn't kill me I'll eat or use. Maybe, next time we can get the Italy bros. to help us make 1000s of pizzas for our guests *smiles*
-sweatdrops- R-r-right of course.... Well at least we won't have to worry about that pizza Tine-chan made.
I don't get why were you worried about it, I mean *spots tomatoes, remembers the pizza and what Ren said*................ *sudden realization* (o,elll) Still a free pizza, maybe this is the new immortal diet
cloudy
W-w-well... I-I-I guess.
over a year ago UkraineHetalia said…
*shuffles in, holding a small wicker basket. Looks down at the floor uneasily, before back up, biting her lip a bit shyly* Ah... pryvit, everyone. *takes a few steps forward* Tine invited me a while back, and, I... *holds her basket out a little, looking up at everyone* ...I made some fresh rosettes. *small hopeful smile*
heart
Yay! Kat nee-chan is here! At last! Something edible. *I mean... of course, my pizzas were edible too. Totally safe.*

Come in Kat nee-chan. Have a seat. *gets the sunflower cake I brought here earlier... then the slatko..... then... the pizzas and tomato juice.*

Let's enjoy these!

Wow! I love these rosettes you made. It's *nom nom* heaven! Thank you very much for these rosettes and for coming here. 'Just want you to know that you are now a valued patron here at the HQ. *thumbs up* :D So feel free to hang out here and relax during your free time from work. We always have goodies in store for you and our friends.
Yay!  Kat nee-chan is here!  At last! Something edible.  *I mean... of course, my pizzas were edible
heart
*the sunflower cake for Kat nee-chan*
*the sunflower cake for Kat nee-chan*
sunny
Huh, oh hello Ukraine (can I call you Katya for short? Yekaterina "Katyusha" Braginskaya = Katya) *smiles amd waves* Say what you got there? *looks in basket* OMG rosettes, I love those *snifs the air around them* Ahhhhh~ they smell sooooo good *on the verge of drooling* Thank you so much for these *takes basket and motions Ukraine to sit at the table which was pointed to* *yells* Hey guys, come here, you gotta see this
Huh, oh hello Ukraine (can I call you Katya for short? Yekaterina "Katyusha" Braginskaya = Katya) *sm
Hello Ms. Ukraine~! It's nice to see you~!

Oh no little sis.. What is it this time?
angelic
Why do you always assume I'm gonna use my plans (which I will one day *smirks*) >=< I called you and Izzy (where is she anyway?) here for a round of rosettes *points at table where Ukraine and Tine were sitting*
Because you usually are up to something~! -walks over to table- What's a rosette by the way? -picks one up and eats it-
A rosette (called struva in Swedish) is a thin, cookie-like deep-fried pastry. Rosettes are traditionally made during Christmas time. They are made using intricately designed irons. The iron is heated to a very high temperature in oil, dipped into the batter, then re-immersed in the hot oil to create a crisp shell around the metal. The iron is immediately removed and the rosette is separated from the iron. Usually, the edges of the rosette are dipped into frosting or sugar. Rosette recipes are popular in the United States among families with Scandinavian ancestry.
In Finland, rosettes may be served at May Day (Vappu) celebrations as an alternative to funnel cakes (tippaleipä). Rosettes are also made in Turkey and Malaysia, where they are known as "demir tatlısı" (iron pudding, in reference to the moulds or kuih ros respectedly, which are made of cast or sheet iron). These pastries are also made in Iran, where they are called "nan panjara", and Mexico where they're called "Buñuelos". They are also made in the southern state of India. The christian community of the southern state Kerala make 'Achappam' during Christmas and special occasions. Similar form is available in Sri Lanka as well - which is called KOKIS.
@Ren nee-chan: Relax Ren nee-chan. Worrying too much won't do good on you. Let's enjoy Kat nee-chan's rosettes.
Yea, I wish Izzy was here too.
Anyone there who wants to have a share of Kat nee-chan's rosettes?

@Yoki-chan: Wow, I didn't know about that. I just eat the rosettes right away without further questions. *nom nom nibble nibble munch munch**yum~*

Hey let's spare some for Izzy and Romano.
big smile
Yeah, they would probably wanna enjoy them, too. Hey Katya-chan, think you can help us make more. I'm not gonna take any chances after the pizza *slight glare at Tine*
-frowns slightly but smiles- Yeah, alright. I'm sorry~

Oh yeah~ Thanks for the information on the rosettes Yoki-chan~ I LOVE learning about foods from other countries~ <3

Tine-chan is no long allowed to make pizza....
Aaaaand *makes a few more pencil strokes* DONE! *phew* OK, back-story time

*flash back*

A few days ago I visited my local video game store, to see what's new. And almost everybody was looking for this game called "Halo" (link) ). As I was browsing through the store, listening to the entire store (but me, I don't like it that much ^_^') talking about it, it got me thinking. "What if Tine-chan said she would like to have halo?" (reminder: halo - Philippine dessert)

*end of flash back*

And that's how this came to be. Knowing this was my 1st attempt at a manga, it didn't turn out half bad, if I do say so myself *proud grin* There is another part of it which I'm working on (don't ask when, you will see it randomly pop up XD), and after I post it here, I have no idea for the next one. If you have an idea, feel free to send a mail about it

"Halo" (if too small to read, go here --> link)
Aaaaand *makes a few more pencil strokes* DONE! *phew* OK, back-story time

*flash back*

A few d
-gigglesnort- How funny~