Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1605

over a year ago yoki96 said…
Now, for something totally random
Because who doesn't love holidays
... This guy, apparently *giggles*
Tinekraut commented…
lol, okappa girl, are you making fun of me?!... XDhaha just kidding. *wipes tears of laughter* I don't know how many times I watched this vid over and over again. XD I can't relate to this, I swear..... over a year ago
Well, now wasn't that fun. Hope you guys are having fun, I'm just- Huh? What's that sound? What's that sound, can you hear it, too? It sounds like... It sounds like...
The anime is here and the wheel is rolling, on which anime will it land... *drum roll*
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!! *conffeti*
Since they were picked, let's show some of their most memorable moments...

(small side note: when watching, skip to 1:00)
HeartfulStitch commented…
-glomps video- I love FMA~!! <3 over a year ago
Ed has the best temper ever~! over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
Everybody usually compares me with him because of our personalities over a year ago
over a year ago darkinvader said…
mischievous
i lolve them
Tinekraut commented…
Ei! :-D Welcome to the HQ. It's nice see a new face around. I shall hand rosette and popcorn to ya. Come again next time. We'll be glad to have a new friend :-D over a year ago
Hello to you~! -smiles- Interesting to see a new face around~ Good to have you drop by. Please do not be afraid to come by again~! We'll be happy to have you~ -smiles- over a year ago
hetalianstella commented…
link over a year ago
big smile
Aaanndd, that's it from me. Next week, the theme is... *drum roll* MUSIC VIDEOS! So, if you have any suggestions, feel free to mail them to me. And maybe you can see your suggestion on here. Before I leave, I'll give you some awesome music to rock out to.

Stay awesome everyone, and I'll see you next Saturday on "Yoki Finds YouTube Videos"!
Bye~! *waves*
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
heart
*kira kira eyes* Alright! Here it is. The fun new weekly stuff. Gotta watch it now. :-D
:D Someone dropped by the HQ. You should also welcome darkinvader. Let’s give him/her slatko and rosettes.
A, yea…I also invited another friend. A fellow zombie I encountered on the way. =_= He’s accusing me of… (how should I say this?) something. I guess the best way to clear things up is to show this fellow some hospitality. I’d appreciate it if you welcome him as well if he ever fancy to drop by our HQ.

By the way Yoki-chan, that rockin Dosu Kiri vid there certainly pumped me up. Now I want to go to the firearms and tomatoes storage room more than ever and link . You can’t k*ll a zombie with just a hammer, right? >XD
last edited over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
I'm glad I made your day/night. And you know I always welcome new people here. The more the merrier we say here. As long as we party hard! over a year ago
Tine-chan... try not to go too overboard.. -sweatdrops- Also, let's try not to party TOO hard~ -chuckles- over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
0:-I Don't worry Ren nee-chan. You know how I very much value my composure. *sips a cup of tea feeling the serenity* over a year ago
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
worried
Gosh, I haven't been by here in a while and so much has happened.

*awkwardly laughs* I-I...don't know what to say now. :D
Hello Stella-chan~! -smiles- It's quite alright~ How have you been? -tilts head curiously- over a year ago
Oh I've been very well. Mostly just working on schoolwork. How have you all been? It seems like you have been having a lot of fun xD over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Looking forward to the day we can have a party again altogether. over a year ago
I thought of sharing the fun to another friend, a nice and jolly girl. So it should be proper to start cleaning our headquarters. *gets cleaning implements*
We ought to make this lounging area spick and span. *pumped fist*
zzz
After an hour......................................­.
After an hour.......................................
^^; eh... Ren nee-chan... your cat looks so cute.
^^; eh... Ren nee-chan... your cat looks so cute.
Aww~ <3 -rubs his belly- Hey wait a second... when did a cat get in the HQ? -picks him up- Aww where did come from you cute little kitty~? You're so cute~! Yes, you are! <333 ........N-no one saw that... -turns bright red and puts him down- over a year ago
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
-pets cat's head- <333 Alright~ I shall help with the cleaning~! -picks up broom and smiles-
Tinekraut commented…
Thanks Ren nee-chan. That should ease the chore. ;-) *thumbs up* over a year ago
Happy to help, Tine-chan~! -smiles happily and begins to sweep- over a year ago
*Panting already*

Whew~ This will take us long to finish cleaning the HQ. From the looks of it, broom alone won't do.

*returns with a random backhoe*

You know how to operate this one?
*Panting already* 

Whew~  This will take us long to finish cleaning the HQ.  From the looks of it,
worried
T-T-Tine-chan isn't that a little too much?! -steps back a bit and sweatdrops- Are... are you sure it's okay to use it? -walks up to backhoe and pokes it in a somewhat curious manner-

Actually.... I've never used one in my life.
Well, we got a lot of mess. We need to match it with something high capacity. I say, we should make the most out of the technology available around.

(at the back of mind: already getting tired and lazy doing painstaking chore :P)

Alright then, I'll just have to rely on this manual book. There's nothing that can't be learned.

-chuckles- Well, alright~ You do have a point. It is pretty messy in here.. -looks around getting a sweatdrop-
Tinekraut commented…
We'll get this done in no time. over a year ago
I do hope so~ -chuckles and smiles- With that, -looks over at backhoe- it'll be quite quick~ ...even if it is a bit... -sweatdrops- heave duty. over a year ago
After an hour...........

Whew! Finished at last. It's squeaky clean now.
What's left to do is take time to relax.... and wait for another merriment.
After an hour...........

Whew!  Finished at last.  It's squeaky clean now.    
What's left to d
Thank goodness... -puts broom back in closet- -turns back to see huge crack in the wall- ....HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT GET THERE?!
o_o Um *gulp*.... *frantic* I-I'm innocent. I got nothing to do with this. I wouldn't have made any scratch using the backhoe. I followed the instructions through and through.
It's probably... *thinks of alibi... fast* probably Yoki-chan. Right. Most likely her. Uh, remember she got link . She might have hit the wall while partying hard. She goes all out when she says "party hard", doesn't she? It must be her. >.>
-sweatdrops- Calm down~!! It's quite alright, Tine-chan. -smiles- We'll just have to figure out a way to fix it that's all~ -turns to crack and places my hand on my hip- ....Something like this might take some time... Ah, -places my hand from my hip to head- if I only I knew how to deal with dry wall... Hmm... maybe I should call someone... -continues to mumble about how to fix the wall-
^^; ahehe, perhaps we can... just cover it with wallpaper.
^^; ahehe, perhaps we can... just cover it with wallpaper.
-vein pops up on forehead- THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP!! -calms down- Well, as long as the crack is "gone" I suppose it doesn't matter~ Out of sight, out of mind as they say~ -chuckles- Now... all that work has made me a little hungry~ -pulls out plate of scones- Would you care for a scone? -smiles-
-vein pops up on forehead- THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP!! -calms down- Well, as long as the crack is "gon
*face brightens up* Wow thanks! *gets one and noms*
But we should decide first which color or design to use.
Perhaps something like this. *the pic below*
The bright colors should divert anyone from noticing any sign of the horrid cracks on the wall.
*noms more scones*
Perhaps something like this. *the pic below*
The bright colors should divert anyone from noticing an
*walks in on a cleaning spree* Hey, guys! Oh, you've been cleaning and decorating for the party. That's really nice of you. Thank you! But we just need to take the picture off, so I can put the projector beam *takes picture off* HOLY MOTHER OF F**K!!! There is a huge crack in the wall *looks at Tine and Ren with a displeased sinister look* *marches up to them* ... You guys had a party and didn't invite me. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Have you no shame, but I'll let this one go... this time. Besides, we have to prepare for Saturday
We-We didn't throw a party!! I don't even know how that got there! I noticed it after Tine-chan used the backhoe to get rid of the mess! -sweatdrops and backups- A-a-anyways.. -clears throat and regains self- What's happening on Saturday? -tilts head curiously-
big smile
*grins* Don't you remember? It's my Saturday takeover, a.k.a "Yoki Finds YouTube Videos" time! We have music videos this time around, so feel free to send some suggestion, OK
heart
Oh yeah~!! I kind of forgot about that. -chuckles- I look forward to seeing what you find~ -smiles-
Eh… Doing chores is never a party. *snaps fingers* If only you came earlier then I could have just left the chore to the two of you. I could have ran away from having to finish the work >XD You were still sleeping on your Serbian lair, the HQ was pretty silent, I ought to see some action going on. Seeing Ren nee-chan get cranky is a bonus >;-) But I realized late what I’ve gotten into. *scratches back*

It won’t be long though ‘til I see some fun stuff again. Back to back special. Hetalia streaming and tomorrow will be Yoki-chan’s Youtube segment. Yea, tomorrow will be Music vids. Remember Yoki-chan, take easy on the dancing or you might break the wall again >XD *ribbing*
over a year ago jessy_an said…
heloooo wat's going on here? (should i have to use proper grammar?)
Konichiwa ----> link over a year ago
New comer~! Welcome to you~ -smiles- No you don't have to worry about your grammar -chuckles- It's nice to see a new face~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Afsha-chan, you came! Yay! Well, this is an anything-goes forum. What we do here is just go with the flow. I missed the welcoming fare so I’ll hand cookies to you instead. *hands cookies* Recently, the forum leader, Yoki, made a series of video posts in her segment “Yoki Finds Video on Youtube” which runs every Saturday. It has different theme every Saturday. The first one is “random vids”, last week was “music vids” and the upcoming one is “AMVs”. Besides that we also do light or idle conversations here… ‘cause we don’t know what meebo is XDhaha, just kidding. It’s because it’ll be merrier if more people joins in the conversation. You’ll also see silly talks pretty much like RPing, as you’ve read on the “cleaning-the-HQ posts”. This spot is pretty much like a lounging room to us, we imagine it like that so we have RP-like conversations. We just talk and post anything we like to share in here. If you like, you can come back here anytime. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
By the way guys. Afsha-chan is from India..... Good that we have Indian pastries in store. Izzy-chan’s bringing Samosa so we’re also handing you the treat: link .......... Do your best on your exams! *fist pump* over a year ago
big smile
Hey, guys! I'm here again and this is "Yoki Finds YouTube Videos"! Tonight's theme is... *drum roll* Music Videos! And we also had a few suggestions. And as usual, you can ask anything you want to know about me during this 1h. But enough of the boring speeches, let's get down to it!
First one is a submission by our very own Tine-chan! *drags Tine to stage* Say "Hi" to everyone *points to crowd*
Tinekraut commented…
TH! You really included it. This is actually the first TH vid I ever fell for. Haha, I memorized the German version. My first “taste” of the German language. These guys are amazing. They make such music full of meaning. I like the tune. I had LSS of this, both English and German version and I made my friends sing them haha. Their comment: English is good, German is tongue twister. I feel the chill of the vid everytime I watch this. To whom shall I attribute this awesome guys? They’re from Magdeburg. They were born in what was known as East Germany. Prussia’s supposed to be East Germany at that time so perhaps they got the awesomeness from Prussia hihi. But just as Germany (and even Prussia too), they make sure their shirts are properly folded XD (Germans!) --- link over a year ago
So, you not only suggested the previous one, but also this one, am I right? *Tine nods in agreement* Well, why don't we see the next one then *the 2 turn to the screen*
Tinekraut commented…
Thanks! Catchy song and sad lyrics inspiring cool renditions like the band arrangement and Japan hetaloid version. First, I saw the hetalia vid where pairs of characters roll down the hill. Then, when I heard the Japan hetaloid version months after I recognized the song so I took the initiative to finally check out the original. I don’t like how vocaloids sound but they sing really good songs. In this vid, if you follow the storyline you’ll somewhat feel pity for the young girl. It’ll make sense if you check out the lyrics. over a year ago
*looks through the suggestions list* Aaaand, that's about it for this theme *throws away list* But moving on to the next one. For those of you who are Naruto fans (like me), you might like this one...
Ah I have this on my iPod~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Haha, I got this one too. Brings back memories. I even memorized this, lol. We sing along with my cousins whenever we watch Naruto haha. over a year ago
... What, a speech? As if *waves hand* just move on to the next one already...
Tinekraut commented…
Ah, I see, this one's from Slovenia. Cool one. over a year ago
And, that's it for tonight's theme. Next Saturday's theme will be... *drum roll* AMVs! So make sure to suggest a few AMVs so you can see them here. And to end this week's theme, I'll leave you a awesome music video. Stay awesome, take care and I'll see you next Saturday!
Bye~!
Tinekraut commented…
haha, my bro heard the screamo... What else, but getting thrown with that "I-didn't-know-you-listen-to-that-kind-of-song-cause-I-thought-you're-old-fashioned look" XP over a year ago
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Ah, we're on to our 50th page already?! Wow.
Indeed we are~! We've come quite the long way since the forum was made~ -smiles- over a year ago
We'll have to throw a celebration once we reach 100! xD over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Haha, ya. I feel like it’s worth Golden Jubilee already…. uh, that crack… no idea either *gulp… hides face in a lampshade*… Speaking of idea, yea, you always have a good one, Stella-chan. I remember that one about making junk accounts so how about making junk posts so we can already reach the 100th page. XD over a year ago
cool
Hmm~ I agree. A party is on our list when we reach 100. Just leave that to me, guys. I'll make the best party in the HQ to date! Just leave it to the boss *link* ... Huh, maybe I am link (thanks to Tine-chan's link)
I feel as though I sound like the Only Sane Man... over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
To be honest, I'm actually kind of scared to see what you have in store for us, Yoki. ^^' over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Alright! Something fun to look forward to again. *pumped fist* We’re counting on you, Boss Yoki. *does thumbs up too* haha, well, that leaves the role of a fool to me. hihi, that’s right, I’m the follower. Whatever happens, I’m vindicated haha; I’m just following orders >XD That’s why I told you Ren nee-chan, you should keep an eye on Boss Yoki XD. And well, we can’t say Izzy-chan and Stella-chan are inclined to risks so don’t feel alone with the sane role, although I bet they also trust you to be the one to apply the disciplinary measures XD over a year ago
sick
*sneezes and snifs* Hey, everyone. Just dropping by to say that I won't do the video thing for a *sniffs* obvious reason. Sorry to disapoint, I'm not enjoying this either *sneezes and wipes nose wih a toilet paper roll in her hand* So, yeah... Everything is still the same, just moved a week ahead. The theme is AMVs and feel free to suggest some *coughs* And with that said, I'm going back to my bed. Have a great spring, though *sneezes* Oh, who am I kidding...
-hugs- I do hope you feel better soon Yoki-chan. Get lots of rest and I'm quite sure you'll be fine in no time~ -smiles- over a year ago
*pokes head out of nowhere* Gott! What a tough week! Sigh. I missed a lot again. T^T … Aw man, looks like you’re not also doing well these past days, Yoki-chan. *grabs blanket and medicine and vitamins and random tomatoes… and does ridiculous chants mumbling strange spells to cast away the fever.* Yoki-chan, hope you’re health’s improving now…. Well, we can’t have a great spring. There’s no spring in the Philippines. We only have dry and wet seasons. And since our island lies just along the Pacific Ocean, neither do we have a consistent season, just random weather.
I’m late at watching the last two Hetalia eps. I’ll express my comment here since it’s late, off-season for me to comment on the past eps.

That France ep. was a tear-jerker. A lot of quotable lines too. I like the dialogue better in the anime than in the manga. I want to rip-off France’s words of wisdom. That scene when the woman said her words plus the background music was even more stirring than how I expected it to be. I like it that Studio Deen is showing the strips that break the misconceptions about some of the characters. Like the Romano Diaries, it shows that Romano actually cares for Spain all along despite the grumpy spoiled brat behavior. And there Spain was even more shown as brotherly. I gotta learn from Spain in handling kids hehe.

The ep. also reminded me of something to help Yoki-chan feel better. *the strip below* Yep, link months ago.

Instead of America's idea of putting hamburger on your forehead, perhaps we should
replace it with tomatoes ~_^

I’m late at watching the last two Hetalia eps.  I’ll express my comment here since it’s late, o
yoki96 commented…
............... I'm gonna quote Romano on this one: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO!!!" *throws tomato at Tine's face* over a year ago
And here's another one that certainly cheers up.
I came across this one which has links for downloads, high quality. Guys, if you still don't have a copy of the album of Hetalia s5 themes, there's the spot for you. Watch the vid on youtube. It has the links for downloads. That French insert song on the 5th ep. is also included in the album, such a jewel.
Hey, guys! How's it goin'! It's Saturday and you know what that means... *drum roll* Yoki Finds YouTube Videos!!! * confetti* And tonight's theme is AMVs. Last week, as you may already know, I was a little sick, so I had to move it to this week. Like every other time, you can ask anything about me through the comments (and of course comment on the videos, duh). So then, shall we get started? OK, let's go!!!
Well, why don't we start off with Hetalia. Since it's, well,... Hetalia *giggles* You know it's gonna be random!
The side of the Hetalia fandom I absolutely love. The side that makes characters who would never in a million years dance and act crazy in reality...dance and act crazy xD over a year ago
... Oh, I'm on? Sorry, to busy with random things I saw XD But the randomness doesn't stop there...
OK, so this next AMV is one of my very own. That's right, I made it (and my sister uploaded it on her channel... Genius *facepalm*). It contains many different anime and can also be found in the anime fanclub on here
Wow Yoki, this is actually pretty good! =D I've tried to make amvs before, it's never worked out. I'm not cut out for movie making *sigh*. But I did really enjoy watching this! xD over a year ago
Just when you think it can't get any random,... BAM!!! Randomness lvl. over 9000! Or rather funny lvl. I don't even know anymore *burst laughing*
*huge inhale* OK... And that's it for tonight. Hoped you had fun. One last AMV before I go. It's on the top of the random and weird scale (if you know the lyrics that is). Next week's theme is horror *laughs evilly* So if you have suggestions send them via e-mail. And I'll see you next week. Bye~!
Hey, guys, how's it goin'! It's time for "Yoki Finds YouTube Videos" ... On a Sunday... *shrugs* Oh well, the better the scare, because the theme for this week is *in a scary voice* horror, oooooooohhh~ By the way, don't watch this if you intend on sleeping, are in the dark or just a big coward, OK. So let's get down to the scares, shall we...
So, we are gonna start with a web comic read by link (AKA Cryaotic or ChaoticMonki). It's called "Bongcheon-Dong Ghost". This is a interactive comic made by... You know what, I'll just leave a link below which will show you the comic and it's creator

link --> link
In 2007 in Bongcheon ....Taco.... XD!!! over a year ago