Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1605

over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
No I did not see Santa!! I did a get a gift 'though... ......From a guy... -turns bright red and looks away-
over a year ago yoki96 said…
hmmm
Oh, really? But it ain't Christmas yet. What did he get you, anyway?
He got me a bracelet for my birthday/Christmas... It was sweet of him. After he gave it to me and left he... -turns even redder- he made a heart shape at me...
I'm not really into that mushy stuff. But good for you. Your story is definitely better than mine... *stops in her words*
I know you aren't. -smiles- I apologize for mentioning it.
big smile
It's OK, it's OK. I don't get it why are you apologizing. If you are happy, I'm happy *smiles*
last edited over a year ago
Well, alright~ -smiles-
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
Wow~ I think I can guess who that guy is. Yea, that really is such a wonderful present. The best thing is not the bracelet itself but the fact that he gave you one. such a thoughtful person. And we can tell that it really made you happy. Yoki-chan is right, it makes us happy too when our friend is happy.

... Notwithstanding the fact that I'm alone like Prussia this very Christmas. Ay, it's so fun to be alone. This is the best time when I really want to go somewhere else. Yea, Serbia is a good choice. Not yet Christmas there, I know. But you won't feel lonely there I bet.
Haha, to think that I was pretty excited about the coming of Christmas. Well, I love Christmas. It's not the parties that I look forward to and enjoy. It's just the day itself and the whole season. I like the Christmas spirit, the atmosphere.
Yeah, it's pretty livley here, even if it ain't Christmas. I guess Christmas came early here (both Catholic and Ortodox). Speaking of Christmas (even though it's tomorrow), I got you guys a little something...
Yeah, it's pretty livley here, even if it ain't Christmas. I guess Christmas came early here (both Ca
*blank eyed expression*...............................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.mu­kya­a!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
*pumped fist*
This shall be a merry Christmas! *looks at the clock.... 2 hrs to go and it'll be Christmas.*
*receives Yoki-chan's card*
Alright! That piece of paper cheered me up. Merry Christmas everyone!
cool
Not that I'm stingy, just poor T^T Half of Europe is spending less money on gifts this year (and we are no exception). But that's because we use our cash on New Year parties!
Merry Christmas~!!!

Merry Christmas~!!!
big smile
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
cool
So, what did Santa get you? I got this cool Aries necklace...
So, what did Santa get you? I got this cool Aries necklace...
It's still Christmas Eve here~
There are.... -takes out calendar- Approximately...

NO MORE DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!

-throws calendar behind my shoulder-

Merry Christmas everyone~!!!
There are.... -takes out calendar- Approximately...

[b][u]NO MORE DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!![/u][/b]
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
heart
~Merry Christmas Guys~
Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday! =)
~Merry Christmas Guys~
Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday! =)
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!
Hope you have a good one! <3
big smile
With Christmas behind us, it's time for New Year! A new year mean a new beginning, so let's all look forward to it together!
With Christmas behind us, it's time for New Year! A new year mean a new beginning, so let's all look
Yeah 2013! Lets get the fireworks ready!
Yeah 2013! Lets get the fireworks ready!
Ah! Poor Baltics...
LATIVIAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!
Hey guys! Some more Season 5 art just came out!
Hey guys! Some more Season 5 art just came out!
heart
The more I see the new design, the more I fall in love with it. It's so beautiful~ -smiles-

Tank chu for sharing~!
You're quite welcome! :D
Oh wow, the new design is looking more and more great! Even though I prefer the old one I think this does more justice to Himaruya's art style.
It's so pretty. I can't wait to see the other countries designs in Season 5. xD
Haha, same here!
I'm more familiar with the old style, but I'm beginning to like the new style also! ^^
Sadly, they only have art for the Axis and the Allies out...hopefully, more countries will come out soon!
UPDATE!
More new Hetalia Season 5 art!!
((Not my picture, I got this from tumblr))
UPDATE!
More new Hetalia Season 5 art!!
((Not my picture, I got this from tumblr))
Here's a closer look at each page:
Here's a closer look at each page:
[i] [/i]
Here are some more pictures I found!
Here are some more pictures I found!
[b] [/b]
And now here's the video itself!!
I can't wait for Season 5!
heart
-glomps you- Thanks so much for sharing Iz-chan~!! -smiles happily-

Gosh, now I really can't wait for season 5~!! The art and everything is so beautiful~ They did such a wonderful job~!
You're welcome! :D

I know! Same!! ^^
cloudy
*looked at the pictures/video* Argh, I can't wait any longer. The suspense is killing me. I really don't have anymore patience. But I know it's gonna be awesome! Thanks for sharing this, Iz-chan!
Haha, you're welcome! The suspense is killing me as well.
Don't worry though-- there's only about a month left until the premiere!
3...2...1 *fires confetti canon*
HAPPY 2013!!!
3...2...1 *fires confetti canon*
HAPPY 2013!!!
-late-

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-late- 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
worried
*kicks door open* Hey, guys! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! *cricket sounds* Huh, no one is here... *goes to the kitchen* link Huh? *spots a note on the fridge* *reads note*
"Everyone is gone for the Holidays, see you in a week. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
~ Sincerely, Ren onee-chan"
So, I'm alone in the HQ... *looks left/right with a worried expression* *gulps* ... Urgh~ I'm not gonna take my chances *grabs basket of rossettes and makes a mad dash/run out the HQ door and places 1000 locks on the door* There. Nothing getting in, nothing getting out *sticks a note on one of the locks* That should do it... *goes home for her own holidays*

The Note:
"If you are alone, be careful. Get out and don't look back. link is watching your every move! It's white face.
~Yoki"
surprise
*Walks up to HQ* Hey everyo~! *notices locks*
Whoa~ what has been going on here?
Hey guys~! Are you in there?.......Did I get kicked out of the club or something? D:

*Sees note and picks it up*
W-wha? Wait who's? 0_0
*turns around and starts sprinting*
What is this! I don't know! I'm a newbie! Where are you guys!
-walks up to HQ doors and see's all the locks- ....What the hell? Who put all these up here? -notices the note- Who in the world left this?

-starts reading the note-

.....Do not look back? HE is watching your every move. White Face?

-sighs- I swear Yoki-chan.... -turns note over and writes on the back-

Do not believe or worry about the other side of this note... Nothing is watching you. It's just make believe... Do have a wonderful day and come back again soon~!

-With love,

Ren-chan

There~ That should do it. -places note back on one of the locks-

I thought our job was to welcome visitors... NOT scare them off with silly make believe stories. Always watching you.... Give me a break.... Well, good-bye HQ~

-smiles and starts to walk off-
hmmm
*Comes back and see's Ren-Chan's note*
Oh good! I was so worried.
Haha~! xD

....Now what are we supposed to do about these locks? : /
*In front of HQ*
I...I honestly have no idea what's going on... .__.
-walks up humming something random- Oh~! Hey you two~ -smiles-

-sighs- Can't get in either huh? Yoki-chan locked it up like she was trying to keep Godzilla out. I don't believe we'll be getting inside...

I swear... I don't know WHAT she was thinking... -starts mumbling stuff about Yoki-chan overreacting-
What in the world is she even doing? Why would she lock up the HQ??? I mean, I guess I shouldn't question her, she's...well,Yoki, but still...
-sighs- I honestly can't tell you. Either something has her freaked out or she's just paranoid someone will break in. Perhaps when she comes back she'll explain everything. -leans up against the wall- Locking up the HQ like this is over doing it a bit. Even if it is to keep someone out.

-sighs and closes my eyes- I swear I don't know what I'm going to do with her...
*picks up Russia's pickaxe"
We....we could just break one of the windows :3
Hmm, true...but then we'd have to replace it, and I'm not sure how much that would cost...