Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1605

over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Maybe that Spongebob scene would look like this~
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
That moment when you can easily see most of the stuff that happens in Spongebob.....happen in Hetalia. XD

And I am 99.9% sure that Spongebob is Italian...
-chuckles- I never thought of it like that before~ I haven't watch Spongebob in a long time.
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Oh my God guys, look at this picture.
Japan has imagination. xD
Oh my God guys, look at this picture. 
Japan has imagination. xD
over a year ago yoki96 said…
laugh
Actually, Japan kinda reminds me of................
Actually, Japan kinda reminds me of................
Lol what. Iggy rainbrows. xD
laugh
..........................................­...
So, SpongeBob and Toy Story? Oh my childhood. <3
If I could, I would stay 8 years old forever...
But wait, then I wouldn't know about Hetalia~!
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
Kyaboo! O yes! Stella finally came. We got a new comrade! Now I’m even more excited to have returned. Nice to see that you enjoy it here. :D

Aw >.< I miss you guys. I miss the HQ. It’s been so long now since the last time I came. I saw the drawing, Yoki-chan. I’m not crying you know. It’s just *think of an alibi. Fast.* it’s too dusty outside. And, boy! It became brighter in here! Kyaa!! My eyes!! *rubs my eyes* Rainbows, yellow sponge, weirdo toys and even more weird fellas and yes, perhaps not a coincidence that Stella’s name means “star”. Speaking of name, finally, now we know what Izzy’s real name is. That sure is an Indian name.
And speaking of coincidence… when you said that Spongebob is an Italian, now I’m thinking that it might not be a coincidence too that the voice actor who dubbed Spongebob in Filipino version is the same one who voiced Veneziano in Filipino. XD When I was still a kid (yea, I’m already an adult believe it or not. And soon I’ll be a year older kekekeke~)… When I was still a kid, whenever I watch Spongebob on Nick, I laugh because of the funny dialogues and scenes, but not long time ago when I saw it again on a local channel, I laugh because the idea of dubbing it in Filipino is ridiculous.
big smile
A, random thought… Now that there are five of us, aren’t we like sentai (you know, five man hero squad like power rangers X3kekekeke)? Haha, don’t ask me to name who’s who among those heroes in ridiculous tights but I know who’s the one in the middle XDkukukukukukuku~…. I remember Ren nee-chan saying she loves the color red (very much) but I also know another one who likewise love red and isn’t red ranger always the leader? XDkekekekekeke~ *poke poke poke XDD*
Wait, Izzy and Stella, let’s back off for a moment, just to prevent further casualties. I see Boss Yoki growing her fangs and Ren nee-chan crunching her fist. Don’t worry about me. I’m used to getting boinked on the head by these two. But I gotta say, don’t follow the violent ways of these elders. XDDD
Young pals, you got some sturdy shield there I can borrow?
A, random thought…  Now that there are five of us, aren’t we like sentai (you know, five man hero
Guys, we should be on season now. It’s already the Christmas season. Let us now decorate the HQ with Christmas stuffs. It’ll be even more brighter in here.

Here I brought a pine tree we can all decorate together. :D
Guys, we should be on season now.  It’s already the Christmas season.  Let us now decorate the HQ w
I got it straight from Germany’s Black Forest. You know, the German authorities were requiring me to undergo legal process and furnish some legal documents and stuff before I can get a single tree (so strict as always) but looks like the holiday will already be over before the processing of permit will be finished so I just sneaked, cut it and flee right away.
I got it straight from Germany’s Black Forest.  You know, the German authorities were requiring me
big smile
Come on guys. Let’s decorate our Christmas tree. Here I brought in the Christmas balls we can hang on the tree.

It seems like we never run out of these so again we can make a good use of it. It's pretty all-purpose~
link
link
link
Come on guys.  Let’s decorate our Christmas tree.  Here I brought in the Christmas balls we can han
smile
A! I'm also bringing this one here. We call this Christmas lantern as "parol". It's a traditional Christmas decor here in the Philippines. This symbolizes the star of Bethlehem that guided the 3 Magi. Pretty much like the star above a Christmas tree. But this one goes to our ceiling.
Here are the details: link
Now, after Stella, this is the second star we newly got at our HQ.
Stars and rainbows, so sparkly and bright~ hehe
A! I'm also bringing this one here.  We call this Christmas lantern as "parol".  It's a traditional C
Hey guys! (inner mind: Nice to see this place come alive again) Huh? *stnads 2 inches in front of Tine's face and pokes her nose* IT'S REALLY TINE-CHAN *gives a big bear hug and jumps up and down* You sure have been gone for a LONG time. Glad you're back *smacks back hard* I'm here to see what's everybody doing for Christmas and New Year? Huh, me? Well, our Christmas is on the 7th of January............ But before Christmas, we have this huge Christmas bazaar where you can by things from food to books to electronics and such and the money gathered goes to charity. We also have a Christmas/New Year fair, filled with fun rides and games. Of course, Christmas lights are a must and we have many New Year parties around town. And it's usually spent with family.

Oh, and I'm here because I saw this cool manga/anime called link. A little sneak peak --> link
smile
Yay! Bear hug~
X3 Kuku, yea it's me :D
My Christmas ~ *sulks in emo corner* It'll be pretty lonely... My friends irl are not away so.....
A, so that's the date of Eastern Orthodox Christmas. I remember Russia's Christmas in Hetalia ep. Will there be Santa statue with moving eyes?
*snap* How I would love to be there in Serbia on Christmas fair~ I wish I could go there >_< .... Here, in our town I'm so alone...

What the?! o_O .... Blood C... hey hey, aren't we supposed to decorate the HQ with christmas stuffs instead of *gulp* horror stuffs?

Here, catch the tomato christmas ball. Let's decorate the badass pine tree~
A Christmas tree... -smiles- Well, I'll help decorate it too~
sunny
*grabs tomato and looks at it weirdly* We are supposed to be decorating a Christmas tree not making kebabs (because the tree has needles). Though it would be cool to have tomato Christmas decorations. Since Christmas came a little early at our place (even though there is not a single snow flake) I brought some Christmas deco as well. As a interior designer I have to come prepared

On a totally random note, I found this --> link
*grabs tomato and looks at it weirdly* We are supposed to be decorating a Christmas tree not making k
big smile
Tine! Nice to see you again! And just in time for the holidays!

That looks like a lovely Christmas tree. *starts throwing random ornaments onto the tree*

Ok, who wants to put the star on top!?
Tine! Nice to see you again! And just in time for the holidays!

That looks like a lovely Christmas
heart
ME! *gets ladder* Keep 'em steady now *puts star on top* Ren-chan, que lights, Stella-chan, set the fire place *everybody stands back* Phew~ that should do it *grins*
ME! *gets ladder* Keep 'em steady now *puts star on top* Ren-chan, que lights, Stella-chan, set the f
-nods and smiles- Sure~ -picks up plug, putting it into the wall-
big smile
Haha, watch out the needles. but you got to appreciate that 'cause that was quite an effort to smuggle *i mean* import that from germany.
Alright, so that means you approve of the tomato decor, while Ren nee-chan approves of the smuggled *i mean* special pince tree....
a, speaking of snow flake... aw, we don't have a white christmas since this is a tropical country.
Yes, you love the red, i know. So that makes clear who's the red ranger. now, ren nee-chan get a shield too.
It'll be more fun when the youngsters izzy and stella, come over and help decorate the hq~
a, my connection here is pretty slow so i posted before i saw that stella already came here. *shake hands with stella* :-D
(;¬_¬) Man, you make us sound like we are 100 yrs. old. Still snow would be nice, even a little (unlike here at my place --> link). Oh, and don't forget the presents. What should I buy you guys *thinks and suddenly a mischievous smirk plays across her face*
Now that the tree is decorated with lights and ornaments. I don't suppose any of you would like some of my cake would you? -smiles and pulls out Christmas cake from nowhere-
Now that the tree is decorated with lights and ornaments. I don't suppose any of you would like some
big smile
and here's a christmas carol to make it all complete... "Feliz Na Vidad"
I played this one a long time ago here at hq. I just did that randomly. But now, this won't go off-season.

let's feel the Christmas season~ :3
Oh yes and I have cookies too~ -smiles and places cake on table then pulls out decorative plate of cookies out of no where-
Oh yes and I have cookies too~ -smiles and places cake on table then pulls out decorative plate of co
laugh
Ahhhh~ that's our Ren-chan, always in the kitchen so we can't burn the place to the ground XD Huh, music? -when the song ends- Wait, wait I got it *goes and searches for a different song and then puts it at a 100% volume* So does anybody wanna join me *starts doing the dance*
Wow~ yum~
XD o yea, I'm so epic fail when it comes to dancing but i got to enjoy my last days as a teenager so....*do the dance*
A, and hey, we should start a countdown~
Wow~ yum~  
XD o yea, I'm so epic fail when it comes to dancing but i got to enjoy my last days as a
Of course... If I let you two in the kitchen the HQ would be a pile of ashes... After that little pizza Tine-chan made, there's not a single chance I'm letting something like that happen again. But~ -smiles- I hope you enjoy the cake and the cookies~! Also, here's some Christmas style music by Owl City~ -smiles happily-
laugh
Don't worry Ren-chan, we will. Now, LET'S SING --> link
Aren't we getting carried away so much? XDD
*noms a cookie while doing gangnam* kukuku I learned it from the "gangnam around the world" ani gifs XDD
Wait, that pizza was a gourmet. That was my special dish.
Hey, peppermint winter, now that's a proper Christmas song you got there.
-sweatdrops- What a... -clears throat- pleasant song... Why don't we just... listen to this instead?
A... *jaw dropped*....
can we beat that version of jingle bells?
*jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~*
I say we go caroling~ -chuckles- But, if we must sing something, can we sing Silent Night? -smiles-
big smile
O yea~ I was listening to that earlier. How about caroling house to house singing that version of we wish you a merry christmas?
Haha, okay, silent night~
but i doubt it would be any silence if i *the tone-deaf* sings that.
Aww you can't be that bad~ I'm sure you sound fine. -smiles-
maybe i should get my *epic wrecked* violin instead~ A guys, if you still care for your eardrums i suggest you prepare earplugs for yourselves.
you mean that, ren nee-chan? now i was encouraged by that. XDhehe
sunny
Of course I mean it~ -smiles- I wouldn't have said it if I didn't~ So, you... you play violin?
*i can imagine now the higher notes*
*gulp*
I'll leave it to you ren nee-chan. I'll just play my wreaked violin in an emo corner. *squeck, creak, creak*...
hehe, i play a little. but don't trust that i can play it decently.
At least you can play it~! -smiles- I absolutely LOVE the violin~
mischievous
How about a snow- right no snow. Then ummmmm~ *jumps outside the window with a leafblower* LEAF FIGHT!!! *blows leafs through the window of HQ* THIS........ IS......... PASTAAAAH!!!! *blows more leafs in*
A, shall i tell you this story?
Me and my former classmates once dared to do caroling. I'm talking about my college classmates, yea, the elders. And it was epic fail. And when you asked us to sing Silent Night, it just reminded me of that. I refused to sing so brought my violin instead. When we started the singing on the first house we went to... um... the dogs nearby.... howled over us and.... we were almost chased by these wicked dogs... so we gave up instead. epic fail. but that was the good old memories.
YOKI-CHAN WTF ARE YOU DOING?! -gets hit with leaves- I WAS LISTENING TO TINE-CHAN'S STORY!!!!

-vein pops on my forehead and I grab a bunch of tomatoes- If you want a fight... -purple aura and starts quietly chanting kolkolkol-

-turns to Yoki-chan slowly with a psychotic grin on my face- ......Then let's fight~ -starts throwing tomatoes at Yoki-chan-
What the heck?! You're messing the HQ!!
evil smirk kekeke~ joins yoki-chan... hehe~ how about cutting more trees in germany so we can rip more leaves?
Ren nee-chan, wanna come with us? We'll go to germany now.

*but yes, i was being emo there for a moment while reminiscing*