Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1605

over a year ago hetalianstella said…
big smile
Hello guys!
So.... apparently today is the day The Boston Tea Party happened, so I just felt the need to share this image XD
Hello guys!
So.... apparently today is the day The Boston Tea Party happened, so I just felt the nee
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Pfftt XD How funny~
heart
Hello~! Time for a new update!

There are....

Approximately 9 days til Christmas

Happy Holidays!! <3
Hello~! Time for a new update!

There are.... 

[b]Approximately [u]9 days til Christmas[/b][/u]
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Awesome! I can't wait. :D
big smile
*gasp* SNOW!!! OH MY GOSH, WE GOT SNOW THIS YEAR!!
*runs outside and begins to sing*
"In the meadow we can build a snowman, and pretend that he has Iggy Brows..."
*gasp* SNOW!!! OH MY GOSH, WE GOT SNOW THIS YEAR!!
*runs outside and begins to sing*
"In the meadow
Wow, you're so lucky!
Hope you have fun making an Iggy-snowman. xD
...Oh, darn...
I know this isn't exactly a relevant place to post this, but I just wrote an article, and whenever I publish it, all of the words are not fitting into the screen, and some of them are getting cut off.
I'm not really sure if anything like this had happened to you guys, but I have to keep on unpublishing it, because some words are cut off, making the article illegible. It's getting to be quite annoying, to tell the truth...
Perhaps it's a glitch. I say give it a bit of time before you try posting it again. Afterwards it may come out right~ -smiles-
smile
That happened to me once before.
Like Ren-chan said I'm sure it's just a glitch. Fanpop is known for many glitches but after a while they usually are solved :)
Yeah, I hope it's just a temporary glitch...
it'll come out all right a while later, hopefully. ^^
I'm sure it will be fine~
Yeah, me too. I just hate it when Fanpop glitches...
Like wise~ It's rather frustrating.
I agree.
I absolutely hate it when it starts glitching right when I want to submit something.
I've had that happen a couple times with a couple articles. It's very annoying indeed.
Yes, it is.
Once, Fanpop glitched and actually deleted my article. I can't even express how angry I was when Fanpop did that.
Oh my... I've had a similar thing happen on my Quizilla account. I had just finished typing up one of my stories and the whole thing disappeared...
Oh, wow...I really hate it when that happens.
Indeed~ I don't like it much myself. At times you have to literally fight with Quizilla to publish things. It glitches in some way almost every time I try to publish my stories. A couple times I've published things but, the story doesn't show up.
Ah, I see...something similar happens with Fanpop at times. If I change my icon, it doesn't show up until two hours later, or if I try to delete something, it just stays there like you've never deleted it.
Those same things happen on Quizilla a lot too.
Ah...it must get quite annoying.
It does very much. Especially when you have to fight with.
Yeah, I can imagine...*nods*
If you have a lot of patience it's not so bad but, it's hard to have patience when you fight with it for more than a few minutes -chuckles-
Haha, yeah.
You know, I've always been confused. What is Quizilla, anyway? What's its main purpose?
-chuckles- Quizilla is a site where you can make stories, polls, quizzes and lyrics~ It's a cool site but, glitches and bugs like mad.
last edited over a year ago
Ah, cool!
Except for the bugs and glitches part, that is...
-chuckles- Quizilla has been like that since they changed their site a few years ago. Nothing has changed since then.
Ah, I see.
Yeah.. Hope as I wish, I do not think they will fix anything any time soon....
Time for a new update~!! Let's see...

There are...

Approximately 6 days til Christmas

Happy Holidays!!! <3
Time for a new update~!! Let's see... 

There are... 

[b] Approximately [u]6 days til Christmas[
Yay! Can't wait.

...Ugh, I tried publishing my article again, but the glitch keeps occurring...
Awww... Try giving it a bit more time. Or if you have it saved as a draft, copy/paste everything into a new article and try publishing it. If you haven't tried it already. It might work but, I'm not quite sure.
Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking. The copy/paste idea. I'll give it a try. Hopefully, it'll work.
Awesome~! I'll keep my fingers crossed~ -smiles-
Haha, guess what? It worked! I copied and pasted it as a new article, and the words are no longer cut off when I publish it!
Hooray!! -throws confetti- Glad it worked~! -smiles-
Haha, yeah,me too! ^^
-smiles- I see you wrote a fanfiction~ My first fanfiction was a story about Sweden and Finland.
Haha, yep. It's my first Hetalia fanfiction.
And cool! That's interesting. What was it about?

...Kyaa! I looked at my article, and the words got cut off yet again!
I based it more or less off a song by Owl City called Vanilla Twilight~

Awww... -droops and whimpers sadly-
Ah, cool!

Yeah...I'm getting really frustrated, to tell the truth.
Maybe I'll post it here later~

Perhaps you should leave it alone for awhile then come back to it when you feel better~
smile
Ah, man. School always makes me miss out on all the fun.
I'm actually still in school now *puts finger over mouth* Shhhh~

Anyway I haven't wrote a fanfiction yet. I am in the process of making one about the Space Race but I'm not completley sure where to start. And I'm not sure if I want to make it silly or serious.

Aw, I'm sorry, that must be frustrating. I'm sure Fanpop will resolve that problem soon though. Maybe you can go to the fanpop club and ask if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.
Okay!

Heh, yeah, I suppose.
But when I reread my fanfic just now, it seemed kind of...er...cheesy. ^^'

Oh, hi Stella! xD
I'm on winter break right now, and Fanpop is banned at my school, along with social websites of any sort...
And yeah, I hope Fanpop will resolve the problem soon.
I'm sure it's fine~ -smiles-

-raises hand- I'm not in school~! -chuckles-
I'll be on Winter Break in a couple more hours, today is the last day.

Yesterday we got school off because it snowed so much. But sadly we had this big rainstorm and all of the snow is pretty much metled away.

We're allowed on some social websites here like Fanpop but not like Youtube and Facebook.
Ah! Lucky. Pretty much every site is banned at my school.

And Ren-chan's lucky as well. I really wish I could just be done with school. xD
big smile
I don't really mind school, just things like homework and projects gets in the way when I'm most busy at home.
I'm thankful for the breaks though.
Kind of wish I lived in Austrailia, they don't have Summer or Winter breaks like we do, instead they go to school for three months get a month off then go back to school for three months and it works like that all year long.

And now I have to go to 4th period. Talk to you guys later xD