Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1605

over a year ago yoki96 said…
And let's not forget the link he read
HeartfulStitch commented…
...That was so creepy! -cuddles with teddy bear- over a year ago
hetalianstella commented…
Oh god. I read so many creepypasta's yet I know I get so easily freaked out. *rocks back and forth* I think I am slowly turning myself insane ಠ_ಠ over a year ago
We are moving on. So this is a another creepypasta called "Jeff The Killer". There is also a game adaptation of it, which you will see in the rest of the video
What, you aren't scared yet? Well, how about I tell you a few stories which will surely chill you to the very core of your body *laughs evilly*

Part 2 --> link
last edited over a year ago
That was beyond creepy.... -shudders- I'll never play any video game the same way again... over a year ago
That was nice, wasn't it? Oh look, you are shaking with excitement. How nice! Well, why don't we finish this no sleep night with 2 nosleeps (courtesy of Cry). And with that we'll also finish this week's theme. The next week's theme is gaming, so leave a few suggestions and I'll see what I can do. I'll see you later *smiles evilly and disappears into the night*
It's locked was absolutely terrifying... -huggles teddy- over a year ago
Hey, guys! How's it goin'! Yoki here with " Yoki Finds YouTube Videos".... On a Tuesday... in the morning... I should buy a calendar... *laughs* Anyways, this week's theme was gaming, so we are gonna have a lot of fun. There is 1 more Saturday left till April, so that Saturday is gonna be a random one. Since this whole thing will end then. Which is why the theme is random, so it can go out with a blast. Let's just cut the speech and move on to the games...
So, 1st up is link (AKA Cryaotic/ChaoticMonki) with one of his most popular let's plays and that is... Scribblenauts! Talk about having imagination...
Omg I love this game!! Scribblenauts is awesome!! <3 I nearly died laughing watching this video XD!!! over a year ago
Next we have link!
Just see his videos and... nothing more needs to be said...
And finally we have link! link to be precise...
All randomness breaks loose when they get together. And that's it for this week. Next Saturday is the randomness closing ceremony, so suggest anything as random as possible. 1 last video before I go. Hope you had fun like I did, and I'll see you Saturday. Bye~!
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
cake
Aw man... >_< I missed a lot again.. How many weeks!
But this is no time to be feeling bad cause we have a special day today.
Guess what are these *the ones on the pic* link
Aw man...  >_< I missed a lot again..  How many weeks!
But this is no time to be feeling bad cause w
Well, we also got April Fool get up.
Well, we also got April Fool get up.
and this
and this
and props...
(don't ask me where I bought it.)
and props... 
(don't ask me where I bought it.)
Hm those kind of remind me of Roman Candles~! over a year ago
Or if I'm not mistaken.. they ARE Roman Candles. over a year ago
They are indeed...*grabs a whole bunch* Now it's a party~! over a year ago
-grabs one too- Well, alright~!! -grins- I LOVE Roman Candles~ <3 over a year ago
and another decor...
there
and another decor...
there
big smile
And here's our present:

link
link
link
I approve of everything else BUT the last part... She's turning 17! NOT GOING TO A BACHELORETTE (hopelessly spelled that wrong...) PARTY!!! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD Well, she's heading there.. over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
Ummm~ As the birthday girl, I have the final say in this. And I actually approve of this quite a lot, hehehe *grins like Grell* over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD Glad that being in connivance with France nii-san did not go in vain. over a year ago
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOKI-CHAN!!!! -epically glomps you-
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Happy 17th birthday, Yoki! Best of wishes! C:
Tinekraut commented…
Hey, you're next. So watch out. Was it Sept. 27 or 7? Which one? Hmn, too bad we missed Stella-chan's birthday last January. over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
^Neither, actually. xD It's September 3rd. And yeah...well, I managed to wish Stella a happy birthday, even though it was two months late. You guys can wish her if you want to, even if it's kind of late now. over a year ago
*turns purple gasping for breath* Thank you Yoki-Chan~ over a year ago
-comes out of the kitchen half covered in flour- It's done~! -smiles happily and proudly-
-comes out of the kitchen half covered in flour- It's done~! -smiles happily and proudly-
MallowMarsh commented…
That looks delicious, Ren-chan--well done! C: over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Wow! *kira kira eyes* well, what would you expect from our governor of the kitchen. :-D... over a year ago
Thank you Stella-chan~ <3 -smiles- over a year ago
smile
And here. We ought to have merry-making music. And this one only fits Yoki-chan's birthday since this song was released on the same date.
Sing to your heart's content, Yoki-chan. We'll leave all these presents here to surprise you when you come back.
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
cake
*takes a deep breath* HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOKI-CHAN!~ *throws cake and presents at you*
Hope you have an amazing 17th birthday~!

Also I find it very ironic and hilarious that your birthday is on April Fools day. xD
*takes a deep breath* [b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOKI-CHAN!~ [/b]*throws cake and presents at you*
Hope you h
MallowMarsh commented…
Yeah, seems to fit Yoki, doesn't it? Having her birthday on April Fools day. xD over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XD yea. And cake rumble? and that one is a fitting birthday surprise. over a year ago
monkey
Me: *opens door and sees mayhem* .... Dafuq is this!? Dafuq is that!? Dafuq- *cake shot* *vein pops out of anger* ENOUGH!!!!
Everybody: *stop in their tracks* Happy Birthday!
Me: *facepalms and eats the cake on her face*
Sorry for the absence, I got carried away in my celebration ^_^; Thanks guys, it means a lot. Really, it does, knowing what you did *spots entertainment* ... *coughs* I should probably say that the whole video thing is over. I had a plan to make a drawing for April Fools, but I didn't had the time. Maybe some other time. Also a happy belated birthday to Daisuke Namikawa (North/South Italy), which was April 2nd. And don't forget Greece and the Italy bros. As for my "hilarious" birthday, well, there is a funny story behind it *everyone gathers around in a circle* What are you, 3-year-olds -_-; Anyways...
My birth was due March 27th (like Izuru Kira - Bleach for example), but I guess I didn't feel like going out then and so the doctors said they have to wait. On the 29th, my grandfather (my mom's dad) called mom to see how she was doing. She told him what the doctors said, on which he jokingly replied: "Maybe all this is just one big April Fool joke." to which they both laughed. But I had the last laugh (or cry) when I was born the very same day they joked about. In short, I was epicly trolled by my mother (giving birth to me on April Fools) and thus became a troll myself *trollface* By the way, the cake, deliciuos! Could we add a tiramisu in there, I love me a good tiramisu. With cappucino on the side :D Oh, it's my (and everybody else who was born on the same day as me) birthday song! That was my 2010 birthday present. Which was awesome, of course! Thank you so much Prussia/Atsushi! You made my year that day! And Thank you, guys, for finding it! The Orthodox Easter is coming, so I wish you all the jolliness which brings! And make sure to eat a lot of chocolate that day, too (just not in buuny form, please)!

Just for the hell of it --> link

Born on April Fools/April 1st, let me sing you the song of my people...
You're very welcome Yoki-chan~! -smiles- I suppose I should have made a Tiramisu instead of chocolate -chuckles- But, I'm glad you like it~! -hugs you tight again- over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
No, the chocolate one is mine!!! *grabs cake and hisses, with her vampire teeth showing* over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
What a birthday! You really are a living epitome of troll. XD God sure did pull off an April joke there XD And yes, we wish you also a Happy Orthodox Easter. over a year ago
heart
-glomps and hugs you tight- Yoki-chan~!! Missed you~! <3
yoki96 commented…
*hugs back* Missed you guys, too! Oh, I see you were brave enough to check out the creepypasta. I'm so proud of you, that's the spirit *taps Ren's back* Just wait 'till Halloween *evil grin* over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
But since you have experience, you could probably beat everyone here. And the 2 of us in the finals. The gaming tournament of the year XD I'm glad I brought back a few old but good memories! over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
haha, what "beat everyone" are you saying? Can't even imagine it. Gaming is not my thing. That was only a one-time shot. It just so happened that I was obsessed with Naruto back then. I was just reminded of the troubles gaming got us in. (lol, did I just blame the innocent PS2?) But yea, a gaming tournament would be fun. But nowadays, eh, I can't even beat my younger bro in a simple board game. over a year ago
Oh, forgot to mention/show my birthday present...
Oh, forgot to mention/show my birthday present...
What a cool necklace~! <3 over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
Woah, cool! 8D over a year ago
That's a really awesome necklace~! :D Hm...now that I think about it I could imagine you as a female Ed xD over a year ago
I'm still wearing the one I got for Christmas. It's sorta family tied and each of us have one...
I'm still wearing the one I got for Christmas. It's sorta family tied and each of us have one...
Tinekraut commented…
Wow, so that makes them extra special. Really looks cool. *kira kira eyes* over a year ago
While we're at the zodiac topic, I feel a need that this *points to the video* sholud be played March 21st - April 19th (Aries). It really describes us Arians (reffering to Greece and Belgium). I used some of the lyrics (the chours, I think) in my old Aries tattoo design........... I should do that again, I was pretty good at it!
Tinekraut commented…
Aha, arians are feisty and headstrong, I see. Badass song you got there. You have a tattoo or you did the tattoo art? Yea, whatever you can think of doing, just go for it. over a year ago
sunny
Oh, the tattoo? Sure, here you go *hands the drawing* *sighs* I should really do those again. Huh, wait! Maybe I can do one for you! If you want, that is... Since I didn't had a idea for April Fools (or the time for that matter), maybe this will be a easier topic for me...
Oh, the tattoo? Sure, here you go *hands the drawing* *sighs* I should really do those again. Huh, wa
Tinekraut commented…
Ei cool! Good idea, do some more when you find the time or at leisure. Hey, no need to ask if I want Sagittarius be made cause I sure do. I'd like to see how the other zodiacs would look like. That aries there has a fitting design. It does give off that aries impression together with the quotes. Hmn, I wonder which lyrics or quote should fit for Sagittarius. Ah, your choice! I want it to be a surprise. The idea suddenly hit me, maybe you can start printing on T-shirts out of your artwork. That'd be cool. over a year ago
What a cool tattoo/picture~ I have to agree that would be really cool on a t-shirt or as a tattoo~ over a year ago
big smile
Hey guys!~ Looks like we got another female and African nation!~
.....*bows down and prays* Oh great Himaruya, please, pretty please make a Mexico, or Peru, or Philippines, or Antarctica, or South Africa, or Bangladesh, or Papua New Guinea.....or the Moon while you're at it....? *smiles big*
Hey guys!~ Looks like we got another female and African nation!~
.....*bows down and prays* Oh great
MallowMarsh commented…
Wow, Madagascar's so pretty~! ;u; I hope Himaruya will make some more countries. Maybe one day, all of the countries will be canon. That would be pretty awesome. C: over a year ago
That's awesome! Ah if Hima-senpai makes Mexico.... <333333333 Anyways, I can't wait to learn more about her~! Madagascar is such an awesome and interesting country~ over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
I'm getting way behind the updates. I should catch up in one go when I find the time. Hope Himaruya resurrect himself again and finally make our country and as the Yugoslavs/Balkans >_< over a year ago
Oh my god, I just found pictures of Hetalia sections in a few stores in (I think) Japan! ;u; If it were me there, I'd just buy the whole shelf. xD
Hang on-- I'll show you all of the pictures. There's 3 in all. C:
Oh my god, I just found pictures of Hetalia sections in a few stores in (I think) Japan! ;u; If it we
Tinekraut commented…
*Brings out the sleeping bag* I'm going to live here. over a year ago
[i][/i]
MallowMarsh commented…
...Okay, so maybe this one's not exactly a SHELF. But I would definitely hang a poster like that on my wall. xD over a year ago
...And here's the last one! C: Like I said, I'd just buy the entire shelf. xD
...And here's the last one! C: Like I said, I'd just buy the entire shelf. xD
Awesome! A whole shelf~ <3 over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
Yep! And they're selling Season 5 stuff, too! :D over a year ago
How awesome!~ Ugh, I wish to go to Japan. Or at least have something like this in America XD over a year ago
big smile
Me: Hey, guys! Don't mind me, just here to drop off this. A Sagittarius tattoo with link lyrics by link. It was hard finding a fitting song. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to to this little task. I can still hear the concert in my head... And, it.was.EPIC!!!
Ren: What concert?
Me: The link concert, it was last night! This year is their 15-year anniversary and also their drummer's birthday (of course, the crowd sang the "Happy Birthday" song). In my opinion, it was a better performance than the time they were on link --> link
Ren: Well you sure had lots of fun
Me: You bet I did!!! *goes around the HQ doing the link*
Ren: -_-;
Me: Hey, guys! Don't mind me, just here to drop off this. A Sagittarius tattoo with [url=http://www.l
-stares at tattoo with kira kira sparkly eyes- Yoki-chan! That's awesome!! over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
Thanks! And the lyrics fitted quiet nicely into the Sagittarius's free and playful spirit........ I should have waited for the birthday........... *shrugs* Oh well, at least you guys like it over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Whoa~ cool! You've been on a concert huh. Let me feel the intensity *raises my palms over Yoki-chan's feel-so-good aura*... *then reads the link* @_@ my nose is bleeding. I couldn't understand the language, Yoki-chan.... But it seems they're from Slovenia. Wait there, don't get us do the Francium. *starts moving involuntarily* over a year ago
sunny
Well, Orthodox Easter is almost here. So I wish you the best of... everything in life, and... and... uhm... Just listen to Cry and hang out with bunnies and eat chocolate eggs all day, alright (skip to 07:16 and listen to the end)
Tinekraut commented…
That's one good thing when your friend is Eastern European, you get an Easter encore. Happy Easter!... *reads: hang out with bunnies and eat chocolate all day*... <_< um... is that what you do during easter? ahehe *awkward laugh*... You better send us over some bunnies here, I don't see any around lol. over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
I'm sure Cry will find some. As for us... Eh, everyone does what they want, I guess. That's my case anyway. The answer can vary from person to person over a year ago
I'm just so lucky to have all the eps. I've missed getting deleted, nowhere to find them. -_- I guess I'd keep on the suspense. BTW, looking back the previous ep. where america danced....
iMapleFairy commented…
God, I love my country~ <3 over a year ago
laugh
Did you know that he's actually dancing to this song *play the vid*
As I said on my comment there on yt, the song, and the pop group itself, was popular here in our country during my time. XD We also dance along to this and so as their other songs. XD (ah well, just don't check out the year of release)
I agree with Himaruya. It's so damn catchy XD No wonder if it also sent his glasses flying off. I wonder how old was he during that time.
Tinekraut commented…
And now, I just made myself someone with a questionable taste in music. over a year ago
iMapleFairy commented…
Pfftt Tine-chan you are so awesome~ X3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
XDhaha, you think so? Hmn, I'll only believe I'm awesome if I can make you dance with this. >:-}... I don't think you'll dance with the "Gentleman" so this will do >;-] over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
But now, you've jinx it and soon enough we'll see S. Korea in the anime/manga doing Gangnam Style/Gentleman -_-; What is up with the trends these days... over a year ago
Aw man, this is bad. Ren nee-chan's account is gone... and not just one but she also got another account that's also missing. Both accounts are missing. And it all followed right after she left those untimely posts saying how much she enjoyed being friends with us. Please ren nee-chan come back to us. We trust that you going to make a new account and keep in touch with us once again. We promised to never lose each other's accounts, didn't we? I don't want to lose another friend.
Oh no! Why would her account be gone? Oh my gosh, I hope she makes another one soon over a year ago
iMapleFairy commented…
Stella-chan, I did~ I'm right here. -pokes- over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
^It's fine, don't worry about it. I make typos all the time! xD over a year ago
over a year ago iMapleFairy said…
Tis so warm here in Cali~! I feel half melted... Looks like Summer came early~ -chuckles- ....Who wants to go to the beach? -grins-
Tis so warm here in Cali~! I feel half melted... Looks like Summer came early~ -chuckles- ....Who wan
Tinekraut commented…
Cool! It's already summer there? Same time with Philippine summer. Pretty on-season to be going to beach. over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
*prepares outing pack* Alrighty! Let's go to the beach! over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
Wish we had a sea here, all we have is Ada --> link over a year ago
sunny
Here's something perfect for beach outing.
Halo-halo!!
Dig in, guys!
Hope it'll cool you down Ren nee-chan.
It's particularly popular these days. Summer time.
Here's something perfect for beach outing.  
Halo-halo!!  
Dig in, guys!
Hope it'll cool you down
iMapleFairy commented…
Tine-chan, what is it? -tilts head curiously- Is that...purple ice cream?! over a year ago
I had a treat just like this when I was in Hawaii....Oh god...it's so delicious, I'm craving it right now over a year ago
over a year ago iMapleFairy said…
Purple ice cream sounds er... -sweatdrops- interesting. Have you ever seen rainbow ice cream? I've had it once before when I was younger and it does not taste good AT. ALL (at least the one I tried). You'd think the coloring alone would deter one from eating it but, as a kid you think "Omg this is awesome! Rainbow ice cream~! Yum!" Then you eat it and you're like "Eww! Gross!!" I swore after I ate it, I'd never eat it again. -makes bleh face- Maybe we can just have a nice fruit smoothie? I like those~ -smiles-
iMapleFairy commented…
Though I suppose if you want ice cream, we can make it~! Homemade ice cream is really yummy~ <3 over a year ago
Tinekraut commented…
Wow, I haven't tried making an ice cream before... All I can do is eat it XD over a year ago
iMapleFairy commented…
It's really fun~ -smiles- I've made it before with my mother and little sister a few years ago~ over a year ago
laugh
It's link ... and the ice cream is just a topping....
A ya, I guess you aren't familiar of that familiar of that purple ice cream... It's "ube" flavor. Judging from how you reacted, I presume you don't usually encounter that flavor. Ube is a purple colored kind of yam common here in the Philippines.
iMapleFairy commented…
Oh~! I see~ Sounds rather interesting~ -smiles- over a year ago
Here's about "ube" *click the pic*
See, even the cake is purple... It's not artificial color.
Here's about "ube" *click the pic*
See, even the cake is purple... It's not artificial color.
iMapleFairy commented…
Oh! How cool~! Tine-chan that's so interesting~ I never thought I'd see something colored and it be completely natural~! over a year ago
iMapleFairy commented…
Everything that's colored here is practically always artificial. X3 over a year ago
yoki96 commented…
I know, you can never trust anything these days. But that looks pretty awesome, wonder what kind of taste does it have? over a year ago
Since we've familiarized ourselves with the snack... Let's turn our attention now to the beach...

Since we've familiarized ourselves with the snack...  Let's turn our attention now to the beach...
iMapleFairy commented…
Hm.... this needs to be fixed... -chases all the people away- -satisfied smile- That's better~ <3 over a year ago
Okay... so I better not forget bringing this one with me.
Okay... so I better not forget bringing this one with me.
iMapleFairy commented…
-flashbacks of my childhood- Ah the good ol' days of having to wear one of those~ I always preferred the floaty wings over a life jacket. I used to get so mad and complain when my mommy made me where a life jacket when I was younger~ over a year ago
worried
But I'm actually more concerned about.....

Do we have to follow the "dress code"? *gulp*
But I'm actually more concerned about.....

Do we have to follow the "dress code"? *gulp*
yoki96 commented…
If you want to, it's your choice. You can be just like me. Stay in normal clothing, stuff your face with Halo-Halo and play Pokemon on your Nintendo in the caffe/bar/shack over a year ago
iMapleFairy commented…
Or you could put on swim shorts (the kind guys wear. I like those~) over a one piece and hunt around for seashells or walk along the shore~ over a year ago
Okay, so the two of us elders are already taking our vacation... I remembered just now that, perhaps, the youngsters might still be dealing with their final exams. I bet they'll do well.... Uh, since you already drove away the people around, I better stay close to the shore /^^;
iMapleFairy commented…
Oh~! Whoops... -sweatdrops- S-sorry Tine-chan. Yeah, even Angel-chan has exams~ I'm sure everyone will do welll~! over a year ago
Yeah, I've always dreamed about being one of those scientists that makes a history changing discovery. Like discovering a new special planet, galaxy, black hole or something. Or like making new amazing theories like Einstein X3 I don't know if that will ever actually happen, but I can try! =) over a year ago
MallowMarsh commented…
I say go for it! :D over a year ago
sunny
Astronomy is one of those beautiful, breathtaking subjects that just never fails to blow my mind. We're always discovering new and exciting things about the universe. And there's still so much out there that we don't know.
Look at how much space has to offer ~ A rose of galaxies. How nice ~ =)
Astronomy is one of those beautiful, breathtaking subjects that just never fails to blow my mind. We'
*Remembers that Ren-Chan's favorite flower is the rose* Hm, wonder what she thinks about this XD over a year ago
When I grow old I got to be working on that job that puts bad guys into jail, saves the innocent ones from incarceration, and settles conflicts. ... no matter how unlikely it seems for me to be so... Wait... I'm already old. And Ren nee-chan feels the same way too... so she has to leave... so she can pursue her dreams... She always wanted to be a writer. I wish for her to achieve that and be successful in the future. Let us believe in her and wish for her to do her best.

The truth is I really don't understand why you shouldn't meet up with us once more. I can try to accept yet I still can't understand. When I try to put myself on Ren nee-chan's shoes, I thought she can just do what I do in dealing early adult life. There are still a lot of things I have to know and understand so I'm really sorry Ren nee-chan for making it hard for you. My comprehension is found wanting and I'm just an annoying, persistent fellow.
Perhaps someday I will understand why you have to delete your account. But for now, whatever you think will do good to you, we're just going to have to support you on your undertaking... We just want you to know that you are well-loved by your friends here.
Am I depressed or what? Now I want to drown myself in booze.
Am I depressed or what?  Now I want to drown myself in booze.
Tinekraut commented…
Of course I won't do that... I don't even have the stamina to stand a chug. over a year ago
And if Ren nee-chan was here, neither would she get along with the drinking spree.
And if Ren nee-chan was here, neither would she get along with the drinking spree.
Tinekraut commented…
Since Yoki-chan is now the second oldest among us... then I'll leave those drinks to you instead, Yoki-chan. over a year ago