Hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

Hetalia 1605 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1605

over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Being done with school means you have to face life... I wish I was back in school at times...

See you later Stella-chan~!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Yeah...I mean, I guess school's okay and all, but I just wish I wouldn't get that much homework. Especially in science. Ugh. The amount of homework I get in science overwhelms me.

And that seems cool. The Australia thing. In India, kids go to school on Saturdays, but don't have school on Mondays.

Aw, okay. Bye Stella! xD

Ah...I see. The weird thing is, most people who are done with school wish to go back, while most students who are in school wish to be done.
Very true~ -smiles- Life is hard sometimes but, it's also fun~!
Haha, yep.
I think that life would be a little less difficult for me if I had less homework, though...
-chuckles- Homework is fun sometimes though~ Though I don't think I can honestly say I had fun with homework in High School or Junior High.... Maybe it was just Grade School...
Yeah...homework was fun back when I was in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade, It was 6th when things got tough...
Indeed~
over a year ago Tinekraut said…
big smile
I’m back!
Guess what is this for?
I’m back!
Guess what is this for?
big smile
And this?

And this?
ASKHDASKLSJ;AKJHDSKKL OH MY GOD WAIT WAIT WAIT

OH MY GOD

IT'S REN-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY?!?

I NEVER KNEW THAT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN-CHAN! <333
ASKHDASKLSJ;AKJHDSKKL OH MY GOD WAIT WAIT WAIT

OH MY GOD

IT'S REN-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY?!?

I NEVER
cake
Get one of the confetti cannons and wear that get up..... We should have a party. *grins* It's Ren nee-chan's birthday!! Happy Birthday Ren nee-chan!!!
Get one of the confetti cannons and wear that get up.....  We should have a party.  *grins*  It's Ren
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
cake
Oh that's right! I remember her saying her birthday was 6 days before Christmas!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!~
Oh that's right! I remember her saying her birthday was 6 days before Christmas!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RE
big smile
That's right! Let's paint the town *I mean* the HQ, let's paint it red! (Your favorite color, right ren nee-chan.)... She also loves sweets so we should have....

Strawberry tiramisu~ yum~ her favorite flavor - strawberry.
That's right!  Let's paint the town *I mean* the HQ, let's paint it red!  (Your favorite color, right
And this~
And this~
Now lets gather around the cake and sing~!. ♪♫
And this...
*singing the birthday song*
And this...
*singing the birthday song*
Yay! :D
Oh my god...I'm getting hungry now...*stares at screen*
We have a lot of sweets. We should also have PASTAA!!!!!! The HQ tomatoes came in handy again kuku*grins*
*chuckles* yea, but we have to wait for Ren nee-chan to come before we can slice the cake. *Already holding the knife**already drooling**resist temptation*
We have a lot of sweets.  We should also have PASTAA!!!!!!  The HQ tomatoes came in handy again kuku*
Not sure what we’re supposed to have for a drink but we got here – TEA. I know you love tea, Ren nee-chan, and it’s already cold season so I thought we should have a warm tea.
Not sure what we’re supposed to have for a drink but we got here – TEA.  I know you love tea, Ren
*takes away knife and sets it on a table* Perhaps now the temptation will lessen...
big smile
Of course... the birthday gifts~
Of course... the birthday gifts~
cake
And don't forget the 24 candles~!
And don't forget the 24 candles~!
-turns bright red- Y-y-you guys.... seriously... you didn't have... Awww.... -smiles- Thank you all so much~!!
You're very welcome!!! <3
Yay Ren-Chan is here!
NOW GIVE ME THAT CAKE!!
Yay Ren-Chan is here!
NOW GIVE ME THAT CAKE!!
Piñata. It's all set and ready. We'll play piñata after the "ceremonial eating".. keke~ Who cares if it's already snowing therein the US X3... We should have fun today. You're going to hit this Ren nee-chan and we shall collect the candies.
Piñata.  It's all set and ready.  We'll play piñata after the "ceremonial eating".. keke~ Who cares
Hey, Ren nee-chan. You're already here! *hugs tight*~ I say again, happy birthday to you. Hope you'll have fun today. :D
-chuckles- Looks like I'll be having with all of you tonight. -smiles- I've had a very memorable day actually. I ventured out and did something I didn't think I would ever do.
smile
Wow, sounds fun indeed. I wonder what you did today? Ay, such a wonderful day it is.
a, how about hitting a piñata? Have you done that before? You're going to do that here today... hihihi... I'm already geared up to collect the candies that will fall. hihi.... a, you should wear this hat. *puts the head on ren nee-chan*
Wow, sounds fun indeed.  I wonder what you did today?  Ay, such a wonderful day it is.  
a, how abou
-picks up baseball bat- If you're wondering, I got my nose pierced today.

-turns to pinata and grins- I'd stand back now~ -smacks the pinata with all my strength-

-pinata shatters and candy rains everywhere-

Also, I went shopping and had a wonderfully made and very delicious pasta for lunch as well as a slice of creamy strawberry cheesecake~ -smiles-
Haha, wow! That's hardcore! Ren nee-chan here is now a true blue punkster *chuckles*... *dash to grab the candies**candies everywhere* A speaking of candies, on my birthday my friends gave me..... choco lollipops as a b-day present whattheheckaretheythinking?! Just to tease me hehe... We are now on the same league~ rockin' 20's hehe~
After Stella-chan's song post, here's another birthday theme song. Just perfect for Dec. celebrants.
I suppose so -chuckles- It's only a small diamond stud. Nothing too extreme. -smiles- I suppose we are~
Haha, okay not extreme. But that's cool! Diamonds huh... wow cool indeed! That's a piercing with style!
I suppose~ It's not very big. It's rather tiny but, I like my piercing~ -smiles-
over a year ago yoki96 said…
cloudy
The day of boss's arrival...

Me: *swings office door open, being overly excited as usual* I'M BACK! *the stirred up wind floods the office with a whole mountain of paper work, one landing on her head*

Me: -_-; *sighs* With all the work I've been dumped on, I can't help but feel like someone else I know (link) Though, I cou- *takes the paper from her head and takes a look at it* (picture underneath)

Me: ................. *swims through the pile of paper work to get to her calendar* EH!? link HOW COULD I FORGET!!! *grabs cellphone from her pocket and calls the long over birthday girls* *tries to be serious* It's me, emergency meeting, now. I'll tell you everything once you get here *hangs up* *sighs* I've screwed up big time...
The day of boss's arrival...

Me: *swings office door open, being overly excited as usual* I'M BACK
smile
Few minutes later…

*clears throat, trying to be serious* Glad you could make it, I called you here because *begins to break down* Ummmm~ I’m sorry, so sorry, so very sorry *gets down on her knees and bows in order to be forgiven* It’s just that I had so much work, with the drawing, and the video, and shopping for gifts *continues to talk endlessly*

……………….......................­...­...­...­...­...­...­

Thank you for forgiving me, promise it WON’T happen again. I didn’t have time to buy you guys gifts, but I did get something else… *hands the girls 2 cards*

(the card)
Few minutes later…

*clears throat, trying to be serious* Glad you could make it, I called you he
Does that mean I can drink 24 shots of whatever I want? -grins- By the way Yoki-chan... My birthday is the 19th not the 20th
rainy
Eh!? Argh, I failed again *goes to emo corner*

(I know, sorry about that, in my time line today is the 20th so I put that by accident instead of 19th)
-smiles- It's quite alright~ Don't worry about it~ -chuckles-
cloudy
Phew~ that kinda makes me feel better, and sorry... again
-hugs- Don't worry~ -smiles- Just glad you could be here~
hmmm
*hugs back* Awww~ thanks. Now that I'm here, I've been itching to ask this........ What's everybody doing for Christmas/New Year?
Haha... wow... that's... one of a kind b-day message.... I can't say it isn't true with me....

haha, asking forgiveness.... hmn... no no... you should do something first... like wearing something like what romano is wearing here....
Haha... wow... that's... one of a kind b-day message....  I can't say it isn't true with me....

ha
@Tine-chan I'm pretty good at dancing, so I don't mind. But who is my dancing partner (salsa is for 2, right)?

@Ren-chan YES, food and lots of it, though I'm not making it, I'm terrible at making it ^_^; Maybe Ren-chan has some ideas, she probably had lots of food for her birthday. Oh, that's right, what did you do for your birthday (other than drinking 24 shots XD )
Hmn... both holidays will be a day for family get-together parties. A day to receive gifts and of course recollect about our spiritual life... all celebrated with noise, firecrackers, firecrackers everywhere. I'm actually afraid of firecrackers.. Hide me hide me on New Year's Day.
Haha, ren nee-cha had a pretty fun birthday...
Hmn, wow~ so you're good at dancing.... You asked? Who else? You have to find someone who can match your dancing skill. Who else but Spain :P >XD
Say what Ren nee-chan.... *points the diamond stud on the nose*
And, you missed the ceremonial pinata hitting~ haha... i got a lot of candies....
-_-; I guess paper work ain't the only thing which is back. But New Year is coming so we have to keep it lively. link! But you 2 are joining as well *with a mischievous smirk, hands 2 dresses, some what similar to very own* *when she hands the dresses* Huh? Is that a piercing?