Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2690

over a year ago chazzaf said…
@Damon-Bamon12 Oh I LOVE chocolate chip cookies.@ApplePie88 I dont care either I gave on what they think a long time ago.Every time I find a respectful DE fans most of them always manage to prove me wrong. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
@Damon-Bamon12: Thats so funny u mentioned choco chip cookies. I'm eating some right now. Lol.
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
They are literally obsessed with us. That is the only reason that they would be spying on us right now. They can't help themselves because they probably have OCD.
More like OCDD = Obsessive Compulsive Delena Disorder.
laugh
^^ ROFLMFAO!!
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
@ItalianAngel89 ME TOO! I'm eating mine with milk. ;)
@ApplePie88 What's OCD? Sorry, twelve year old in the house. :D
@ApplePie88 I agree they annoy the hell out of me.To me this is like WWIII oh God this is worse than the OTH shipping wars the BTVS wars Smallville wars and the GG wars for Gods sakes and it is all because the disease that is named DULLENA. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago catinthedarkxo said…
Going to go duck and hide now, funny you guys mention chocolate chip cookies (awkward didn't realize someone said the exact same thing) I have some on a plate right next to me trying to savior every bite...Anyway DE fan here just trying to create some peace between the ships (I like to take on impossible goals) But as I said I'm a TVD fan foremost and a DE fan second. I'm quite obsessed/addicted with the show its embarrassing.
last edited over a year ago
Damon-Bamon12 - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
tongue
*Giggles* Dullena... makes me laugh all the time when I hear that name, knowing it's so true. I had the disease for a while last week, not pretty. :P
I don't watch Smallville, Supernatural, Hellcats, Nikita, Glee, American Idol ect. I'm a weird girl...
Thanks! Stupid Lap... it won't show the updates...

*mumbles*
Peace? Sorry, not on my part. SMH. The Delena fans have treated me and my friends like shit in the past. I don't normally hold grudges, but they were terrible to me and my friends. I can't forgive that or just put it behind me. The truth is, and it is a blunt truth, is that when you really think about the reality of it, we are NOT a TVD family. And I doubt we will ever be one anyways.
surprise
OMG! You know what's weird? That ItalianAngel89,catinthedarkxo and I are eating chocolate chip cookies!
over a year ago aceg said…
Guys, I don't want to sound condescending, just cool down a bit from the fight lol. I just had a decent conversation with catinthedarkxo moments ago. There will be something we cannot control no matter how hard we try, like the issues with haters. However, we can contribute our own effort on saving the peace. What do you think?
Well im a Leyton shipper out of OTH I was against the Brucus fans I am a Clois shipper out of Smallville was against the Clana shippers I was a Bangel and Spillow fan so was against Spuffy shippers and I am a Cherry and Dair shipper so im against Chair Derena and Serenate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
sick
Wait your a... DE fan? Oh boy...

Hurts me and I agree with Applepie, I tried coming to peace, but of course the brats won't accept it...
@aceg I agree I want to cool down but it is really hard when im getting called names on youtube and I hate being called names. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­x
count me in, I love chocolate chip cookies and sandwich biscuits
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Back mates arugh got fired up earlier my heart montior went a ticking away. Alerting meh family and 911 too just explained to them it was a bloody false alram. So now meh come in peace but just cnt stand Dumb Entertainment fans who be smelling the lick boot of Satan's. The Delightful Ears fans who are sweet DE fans have a mate's heart because their flippin kind. Im always bloody talkin bout TVD yet never think it's heard so thnks um who ever bloody said it. Chi chips? hmm
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
Girls, This forum is made for you to Rant not to start talking about things. If you girl wanna talk you can go on the "Why Damon and Bonnie" forum. And you guys aren't ranting, you are trolling. You are calling others fans names, please stop. I know there are bad fans in very spot, but before judding a person because of their shipp, judge them because of their actions. I have plenty of DE friends and we can talk normally. Stop with the names, like Dullena or Dumb Enterteniment. The more you troll, more trolls are coming to troll on our wall. I'm ussually proud of saying I'm a Bamon because we are calm. Keep me proud please.

@chazzaf: You tube? If you say you like chocolate there, they will troll on you saying strawberry is better. You Tube is made of trolls.
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
^^ Agree with Stela. I know we all have a right to be angry because of the trolls lately, but do we really want to start acting like them?
@Thedarkstar sorry Im usually so calm when it comes to shipping wars I think the hiatus is getting to all of us.But I will start a good conversation Do you think we will get a proper Bamon scene in the next episode or do you think we have just brought our hopes up for nothing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
@ Chazzaf - OMG, we're TWINS! :O

TVD: Pro-Stelena/Bamon, Anti-Delena

OTH: Pro-Leyton, Anti-Brucas

Smallville: Pro-Clois, Anti-Clana

BTVS: Pro-Bangel, Anti-Spuffy

Gossip Girl: Pro-Dair, now semi Anti-Chair/Derena (I used to ship them in the earlier seasons)

@ApplePie88 We are twins how cool LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Sorry just cnt help it mate but meh dnt troll their spots lol. Though meh actions are trolly sorry @Apple,Chazzaf meh a triplet lol.
@ApplePie88 @chazzaf: Brucas shipper here. :P
@DamonsLilBird yeah we have a triplet here @ApplePie88. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@ItalianAngel89 Dont worry I actually like Brucas shippers now they are pretty cool. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­x
@chazzaf: I'm trying not to get my hopes to much high because the last time we thought Bamon were going to have scene toguether because of the "The Sacrifice" stills, we brooke our faces XD
Sometimes I can't help but notice that in some episode Bonnie has scenes with EVERYONE but Damon. Even the ones she never speaked before. Like she was in a house with Katherine, Stefan, Elena and Damon. She interacted even with Katheirne but not Damon? Wut? ¬¬'
But usually when the writers decide to REALLY give us scenes, they make us have an overdose! lol
So I'm the kind of person that kepps saying "let's wait and see". CW promos have the tendency to foll fandoms.
@Thedarkeststar I know what you mean but it is only going to be Damon Bonnie and Jeremy in the freaky house so I think we will get some Bamon awesomeness. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry if I stirred anything up I haven't called anyone names and I don't plan on it. I wasn't really into OTH fandom but I love Leyton and I do love Dair, they make more sense to me than Chair weirdly. A Chair tried to put me down but I ignored it.
I do have a question for you guys if you don't mind me asking...Nothing too controversial at least I don't think so. Are you a Republican or a Democrat? JUST KIDDING :) I was wondering how you guys feel about Bonnie and Jeremy? Do you like them or are you still rooting for DB?
@catinthedarkxo I dont like Beremy because I think they were far to rushed I mean in season 1 no scenes and then BAM season 2 potential love interests sorry im just not buying it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
@Catinthedarkxo:

Hi kiddo! Nice to meet a DE fan. You're welcome to post/read till your heart's content. We don't mind at all! Make yourself at home and join the discussion whenever you're ready.

And I'm a Democrat, lol.
What chazzaf said
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
I'm a democrat as well. LOL

And Beremy...meh. I don't HATE them but I don't like them either. Like Chazzaf, I think they were too rushed.
@chazzaf I hear ya. It was super random, all of the sudden Jeremy was all into her and then she was like "Elena's little brother" I didn't even realize she knew Elena had a brother :P Its kinda cheesy and awkward too like in that uncomfortable I want to close my eyes when their scenes come on.
@ItalianAngel89 and @Maximumridefan glad to see we agree. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
I am in the mid ground. Sometimes I agree with the neoliberal aspects of the Republican side and sometimes I agree with the policies of the Democrats.
@catinthedark Yeah It was far to random for my taste I just dont understand why the writers put this pairing together at all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
Ditto to what Chazzaf said.
Hi @aceg how are you my F4 mate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't know where I stand on the political spectrum, I think we've let political members decide what makes a republican or a democrat.
Ditto to what aceg said about political views. I'm a moderate/Independent.
@ApplePie88 Glad to see we agree there is nothing worse than a rushed pairing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­x
Besides, I thought highly of Adam Smith
@Catinthedarkxo: You are DE? lol

I don't hate Beremy , don't really care for them actually but when I saw he was in the promo with Damon/Bonnie, I just wanted him to be stucked outside of the house so he wouldn't spoil my Bamon scene. I don't have it makes 10 episodes, I need one of them alone ¬¬'
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile

You guys thought it was rushed? Well, in that case, their pacing was just as abrupt as Anna's sudden interest in Jeremy. I remember at one point she was going with Ben. Suddenly, good ole Ben was gone and Anna was making googly eyes at Jeremy. Somewhere along the plot, the writers jumped the shark. That's all I can say about that.

As for Beremy, I can take 'em or leave 'em. It's not a big deal. Steve R. McQueen is a decent actor and so far he's doing a passable job.

@Thedarkestar I agree I want Bamon alone time.It has been far to long. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
Chazzaf: I don't know, it's just everything about their relationship seems too rushed to me. It;s not like they can pull off a Stelena and get away with it, you know? Stelena may have gotten together in the very beginning of the series but that's because of the kind of connection that they have. It's a completely different kind of connection then Beremy. At least with Stelena, they may have gotten into a relationship early, but they are growing together and developing together, both as a couple and individually. Both Stefan and Elena have spiritual journeys as individuals. But the thing is, S&E also have similar spiritual individual journeys. Jeremy and Bonnie don't. I mean, Bonnie is this Witch who feels stuck in the middle of it all and Jeremy is just Elena's kid brother who plays tag-a-long. They are not on the same level as far as I'm concerned. Their individual journeys are so different from each other. Bonnie inherently plays a much bigger role and serves a much more significant purpose then Jeremy. IDK, they just don't match IMO.