Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2690

over a year ago Minaftw said…
So I on the Bonnie vs. Caroline poll link
Spuffy voted for Caroline over Bonnie, she doesn't even like Bonnie it is so blandly obvious, so why the heck should ANY TRUE Bonnie fan listen to her on the Bonnie spot about changing the motto, I say we all just tell her to shove it where the sun don't shine and keep the motto
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
kiss
Hey everyone! i'm back!

@ApplePie88 : An hug to you. You absolutely got no need to apologize, and I still think you are awesome!
You are very entitled to your opinions and I respect that very much. It was just hard to digest anti- chair,spuffy, and brucas stuff all at once and so often lol.

I felt kinda called to defend them but i though it would get us off focus. Especially since i got my issues on Bangel. lmao.

For what is whort, i agreed on some of your points. Chair and Spuffy had some pretty mutually destructive sides, but i always believed those dymamics were more dictated by their individual issues and past trauma than the way they responded to each other per se. Mostly, i think the good in the their connection outweights the bad.

The thing i prize the most in fictional shipping is the equality of the relationship, and both ships had that in my eyes.

As for Brucas... i enjoyed that more than Lucas/Peyton, just like i loved Lucas/Lindsay, but i was not surprised when Lucas eventually chose Peyton and in the end i agree it was the best match for him... right like Julian/Brooke was a best match for her.

KrissyDelena: Spike/Faith? I remember reading some very intriguing fics about them, and i loved both so I think it might have one interesting hookup. Plus, I kind had a thing for Spike/Tara. I LOVED Tara.

over a year ago Minaftw said…
smile
I actually love Chair, and Spuffy
but Dair makes me smile
over a year ago KrissyDelenaFTW said…
Thats why I love fan fiction what you want and dont get on the show ends up in fan fiction lol
over a year ago chazzaf said…
@KrissyDelenaFTW LOL thats why I love fanfiction could read it for years LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago hinata26 said…
smile
Hey @chazzaf I saw Kat picture at the première I might try to sketch her is was really gorgeous in those pics.
@hinata26 I know she looks so much like Halle Berry in those pics.It should be a crime to look that gorgeous. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf lol I think some people would be really glad if She could be punished because of that lol !!!
over a year ago aceg said…
@chazzaf: did you read the new chapter of Adverse Effects?
@aceg Ive never read Adverse Effect but I think I will give it a go.Have you heard our good friend @DamonsLilBird might not be able to go on Fanpop anymore.I posted it on the Bamon wall.Im devastated im going to miss her so much.*cries*. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf; It is a very beautiful Bonnie/human Damon story in alternative timeline. I highly recommend this fanfiction to you mate.
last edited over a year ago
@aceg I will try it.Have you ever read Unspoken Connection love that fanfiction. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: yeah It is great. I am also glad the author is continuing with the story
@aceg Yeah I love that story to bits. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: Did you read the spolier for rest of 2nd season posted on the spot?
@aceg Yeah I did what do you think of it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: I almost die of laughter after reading the "love" part.
@aceg yeah me to.LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All I have to say about The love part is pfffffffffffffffffff
@chazzaf: I feel in TVD world the value of "love" is equivalent to the depreciated russian ruble in 90s
@hinata26 and @aceg LOL Yeah Love to me is very overrated.By the way I have got some very sad news.@DamonsLilBird will only be able to use Fanpop until March 15th Im very sad.But hopefully she will be able to access it again someday. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
crying
@DamonsLilbird: Don't gooooooooo! If I gotta drag you back here, kicking and screaming, I will. You mark my words, missy! Oh, I'm kidding. Do what you have to do but please don't be a stranger. Come back soon!
@ducky8abug Hi she cant even access the Bamon page.It is all so very sad I keep crying love her to bits.She is one of the best mates I have ever had. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­x
Of course she will be able to acces fanpop someday I pretty sure of it. It 's my F4 sense that tell me she will be able to acces fanpop sooner than we all can wish for. We just have to wait and keep faith.
^^ I agree love is overrated .
@hinat26 Hi yeah I hope she will be able to access it one day to.Yeah love is most certainly overrated. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@hinata26 and @aceg I'm sure her absence will be momentary. during her leaving days,as f4 mates, we shall stay strong for her and say a prayer for her. In the meantime, we shall wait for her glorious return.

As for love, I don't even know its meaning any more.

@aceg Yes we shall stay strong for our F4 mate.Miss her already.Yes I also dont know the meaning of love anymore.It is sad really. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
@aceg You're right we're F4 mate for ever we have to stay strong we live and die together !!
@hinat26 yeah F4 mate for life.But the thing is we wont F4 without her.But you know what we love F4 and Bamon and we love her and each other.So everything will turn out okay. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: yeah fiction like TVD created this illusion of idealistic love. A lot people have grown up with this concept of this eternal love (or love at first sight). In real world, these perception of love is kind of naive. There are many incidents where two people broke up because of love between died between them. There are also many incidents where two partners stay together largely due to proximity and obligation. Even I've witness some of these cases. I am not trying to give the impression real love doesn't exist because it comes rarely.

By the way, I don't even want to talk about TVD love lol. I don't even know if the actors/actress really believe in so-called "love" in TVD.
@aceg I dont think anyone actually knows what loves is until they experience it.Which I think is also very rare and yeah I also think TVD actors probably wont know what love is either. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maybe they Lux up love simple care. I think bonnie only care for Jeremy I don't think She had fallen in love with Jeremy. I don't think he loves her and I starting to wondering if he had ever love someone?(except he family of course) He moves too quickly.
I'll go to bed night ladies .
Kiss bisous besos.
See ya tomorrow
@hinata26 Yeah I think Bonnie only cares about Jeremy and he doesnt even know what love is.Goodnight my dear F4 mate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: I don't think they know either. From some of the interview I read, their persepective on "love" (regarding TVD) seems to be a little naive coming from someone who is in touch with society and reality. Plus, they always use implausible or even lame reasons as covers for the ridiculous writings (also please to fans). Therefore, I doubt they believe half of what they said about "love". By the way, I remeber some Bamon fans (from fanforum, I was lurking there) mentioning twett Kat complains on underdevloped characters and storyline. Kat's response is she stop caring about these a while ago.
@aceg Yeah I agree Every thing moves so quickly in TVD.People are always dying.Every episode Elena needs saving *rolls eyes*.I find it hard to take the writing of TVD serious now.Which is a shame.What did you think of the latest chapter of Unspoken Connection.I for one loved it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx
good night mate@hinata26, @chazzaf: It is more like a comfort or consolation between them. As for Jeremy, he is a lost and whipped puppy always looking for affections from females. Because he is lonely teengers who lost his parents and has no friend and no purpose. There are a lot of teenagers today who share similar traits with him.
@chazzaf: I'll read it later
@aceg Yeah I agree about Jeremy.I actually think he is very confused it baffles me how he got over Anna so easily.Yeah I hope you read it.It was very good.I was starting to think it was an abandoned fic but thankfully not. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago AngelusB said…
@Aceg: You know there is a serious lack of underdevelopment if the actress herself has taken notice. It's so sad.

@Chaz: Jeremy seems to live on whomever will show him enough attention and can't bring myself to see him as anything other than a kid. He seemed to be doing well for a bit and then, boo, downhill.
@AngelusB I gave up on him as soon as the aftermath of Anna's death.He just got over it far to quickly for my liking. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf you're right I hope writers will give him something else to do that "falling in love" with a supernatural being each season. Because if this character was only created on this purpose he is useless.
@hinata26 Hi mate good to see you.Yeah I find him boring at the moment.First he was in love with Vicki then he was in love with Anna and last but not least our favourite ever witch Miss Bonnie Bennett.How can someone who is only fifteen or sixteen fall in love so may times.It baffles me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Really don't know. I would have been bonnie I wouldn't take him seriously really.Who do you think he will fall for next?
@hinata26 Caroline LOL.Oh God I hope not.But Bonnie belongs with Damon and of course Damon will kill Jeremy when he finds out that he has stolen his little witch from him LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lol we could make a bet about it . Who's jeremy next conquest lol ?
After bonnie who's next?
over a year ago katesbon said…
jeremy is a fool kid he thinks being around bonnie he will get purpose in life which he is not,he worries too much oh bonnie did u like our kiss? oh bonnie u think i am hot?bonnie certain peopel u mean damon?STFU!!!I used to like him but now he is annoying seriously he can't be a friend to any one unless they became his girl frineds this kid has a major problem in his brain ,may be damon's snapping his neck did more damage to his brain thn we thought!!another thing he can't be the next van helsing because he too coward and he can't be left out because he has nowhere to be get a life and leave sweet bonnie alone for damon to protect useless like his sister.
@chazzaf In response to your question from yesterday, Nocturne is a music piece use song-like melody as vocals bestowed a greater emotional depth to the piece, drawing the listener in to a greater extent.

This is why Chopin is refer to as the man who wrote poems with piano.

If you'd like to listen his piece. Here is the link of his C minor nocturne, which also was played in the Pianist. link
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
smirk
Surprise, surprise... when KrissyDelena came between us expressing a pacific attitude a few pages ago, I was impressed.

I actually believed i had just met my third 'fair' DE shipper in whole my posting history.

I was even reconsidering my outlook on their fanbase as excessive.

Too bad I was massively wrong.

Apparently she went calling us racist on the DErs wall, because we apparently resent Ian for favoring DE.

Hum - laugh Bamonators, laugh!

Now they even need to make up stories out of nothing in order to bash us and paint themselves as superior.

I feel sorry for them - so much evenergy wasted on prosecute us, when

1) we don't give a shit
2) they might to be enjoying their ship
3) their effort is quite frutless since we won' stop shipping the way we do, and the TVshow endgame won't change regardless of whatever they say or do.

Pathethic.
Yep I read what she said and it wasn't really really nice. She's deluv number 2