Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2690

over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
I strongly dislike book Elena as well which is one of the reasons why I do not ship book DE. But I do like show Elena most of the time. I actually do not see why so many BD fans hate her.
over a year ago chazzaf said…
@Maximumridefan I dont hate her she just bores me a little but she does have some admirable qualities like her compassion and bravery.This is why I love TVD girls they are all so brave and strong. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
I admit that I hate book Elena, (I liked her in the first four books) and I like her in the show. There are times when I feel like slapping her though. but I dont hate her.
last edited over a year ago
@ItalianAngel89 Agree.I hated her in Shadow Souls. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
She can be a bit dull at time I will agree. But people have their own opinions I guess. Just like I will never understand why people hate Bonnie in both books and show.
@Maximumridefan I dont understand why people hate Bonnie either.She is so sweet and cute in the books and in the show she is loyal and brave what the hell is there to hate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago AngelusB said…
smile
I love Stefan. THAT IS ALL. I don't know how people can hate him to be quite honest. He is the sweetest guy and I wish I had a BF like him.

@ApplePie: Uh-huh, I don’t understand this either and those few people who do dislike him aren’t really human too me! :P

UGH, now I'm like in tears now. I let her get to me, I'm so pathetic.

@ApplePie: Pfft, not in the least. I’ve had the same reaction myself plenty – most fandoms can be a frustration and it does hurt to be attacked about what you love but at the end, it's only their opinion. It means little.

I strongly dislike book Elena as well which is one of the reasons why I do not ship book DE. But I do like show Elena most of the time. I actually do not see why so many BD fans hate her.

@Max: I don’t hate Elena (not the t.v version at least) either but she does tend to annoy me sometimes.
@AngelusB I agree about Stefan he is just the sweetest guy dont know why anyone would hate him.It is kind of like book Bonnie she is so cute and sweet but she gets a whole load of hate.It just makes me angry.Yeah I know what you mean about getting hurt.I got called a Guinea yesterday It really hurt me but im sure I hurt the other girl more after what I said to her next.I feel ashamed but I was very upset but I dont cry over the likes of people like that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
over a year ago aceg said…
@ApplePie88: I agree with you. If anyone want to judge/bash actors or actress. please take it to the actor or actress's page. Don't let cynicism ruins this spot if it already does.
@aceg Hi how are you F4 mate.On with Rant I wish that Jeremy would just disappear I used to love him now he is like a lost puppy.I find it annoying that every single episode Bonnie and Jeremy have to be together and that makes it is a big turn off for me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: I am good. Actually I am amused at the fact this "war zone" turn into a guesthouse lol.

I understand your frustrations, but look at the bright side, we get bamon scene maybe bigger than all of their previous ones.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Meh back mates and I flippin agrees with ya all why target an actor/actress? It's unfair becuz nobody bloody derseve to be threatened or bash by un real Tv fans. Nina yea isnt meh pick for Elena nor meh pick for Katherine but she's a sweet person. So is Paul,Zackey,Mike,Steve and very much Katerina lol their just flippin kind hearted. @KrissyDelenaFtw meh has a fanpop mate who ships both DE&SE as main but she likes DB too.
@aceg Yeah Im very happy about the Bamon scene I was getting to the point where I was wishing they would be in the same room together instead of an actual scene LOL.Yeah Im amused to.I think we got a bit to catty and it is very rare im like that so I got ashamed of myself.I was very upset yesterday because on Youtube someone called me a Guinea Bastard.Sorry for the cursing just telling you what they said.I was very hurt but I think she was more hurt when I was finished with her.So I was very hostile yesterday but Im happy today and ready for the Bamon love. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBird: the list should also include Ian lol. as for attack on actress. well attackers should seperate the fact they are actors from the roles they are acting.
@Aceg oops sorry mate forgot him lol not on purpose meh isnt in class today. Had a high fever today and shouldnt be doing any thing forgive meh F4 mates.
@DamonsLilBird LOL I think your addicted to this spot but dont worry so am I cant help it.It is so addicting.You know what they say Bamon is my drug LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: no worries mate. You have every right to protect you dignity from the obnoxious ones. In fact, every nice person who visit youtube need to defend themsleves aginst possible insult from those losers.
@aceg Thanks for the support mate.I just felt really hurt I hate it when people make fun of my Italian heritage. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBird @chazzaf, count me in. visiting this spot already become a daily routine of mine. I blame it on Bamon/Ian/Kat lol just kidding.
@aceg LOL this I could talk about my Bamon for ages so this is the perfect spot for me LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago katesbon said…
agree some peope don't know how to separate actors from characters,i hate elena but i like nina and the other cast members but to be honest my respect for the actors of the show are so small because it seems like they have a circle i could be wrong but some of them don't act like professionals i say this because of other shows and how close they are and defending eachother but hey the show is not that popular and the casts are not tht famous but they should react when kat grham got bashed !!!
Lol we F4 mates are bloody Bamon/IanKat addicts lol and @Chazzaf meh hates when meh culture Japanese, Black,White, Indian,Italian,Irish,British. Jus hate it and youtube isnt fair mates.
@katesbon I agree I would defend my cast mate or friend if they got bashed 24/7 I just dont understand why they dont stand up for her.If someone said things like that about my friend I would be out wringing their neck.Loyalty is a very big thing for me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBird I hate it to.As soon as I said I was Italian I got people saying watch out she is Italian you know what they are like.It hurt but in a way it made me a stronger person so I thank them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@katesbon: you raise a interesting point though I have no knowledge of how they act in private. But I heard that the cast members are close with each other from some interview I read a while ago. As for the bashing incident, maybe Kat talked to Ian (or others) and doesn't want him (or others) to be involved in this bloody mass?
@aceg I like to think they are close.I think Candice Nina Kat and Sara are really close you see them talking about each other all the time in interviews. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Katesbon can meh hug you? *Gloomps* lol meh feels this way too and that's why I dnt bloody add Ian sum times. Out of all them he's known her the most yet hardly defends her. Now dnt misunderstood meh just sayin he seems more wrap into the legion fangurs, who's screaming "Blue Wonders". He hasnt had a Big hit in years since "Lost" movie Pluse was a box office flop and his sci fi movie, dnt get meh started lol. They all should flippin care bout one of their own becuz when meh hear Kat sayin, were family here. You just wanna belive her soo much TVD isnt looking so promising, but they could speak out more.
@chazzaf: or talk about the TVD hot guys in privte lol
@DamonsLilBird I agree.@aceg Yeah I bet they debate LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@DamonsLilBird: well maybe they have bigger issues to worry about. For example, the show ratings, storylines etc. You know TVD is losing many viewers and attractions over this year. As a actor or actress, they definetly knows this and would definetly worry about their future. Yet they have to put a brave face in public. You know it is very difficult for TV actors/actress in recent years as the elevation to bigger stage is always challenging and hard. Often or not, they end up doing shitty B-list cheap horror films. Also given the fact the shipper wars and bashing of TVD fandom, they are very careful with their tones not to get into any trouble.
@DamonsLilBird I see what you are saying but I would not be able to cope if my best friend was getting bashed all the time.I think I would go on a rampage LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf tell meh mate it's not bloody right nor flippin fair.@Aceg who knows mate hope they really do care.
Did any of you two see Kat at the little red riding hood preimere she looks gorgeous in red. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nope mate you must tell meh the spot lol luv that movie and thee actress too.
Just write in Kat Graham little red riding hood preimere on google it should come up then.She looks amazing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just look at SMG, she hasn't had the hit since buffy.
@aceg I know what you mean.Know im a big Alyson Hannigan fan she is amazing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thnks mate will do cnt seem to view it on fanpop mobile lol.
@DamonsLilBird I hope you like them Kat looks gorgeous.If Damon saw her looking like that he would want to ravish her. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago hinata26 said…
Hi ladies I just came back home what's The hot topic today F4 mates?
over a year ago katesbon said…
@damonliibird*hugs*yeah well i know he is not tht famous and talk about other actors he works wit and be nice would be a big help,kat always mention him and others and saying nice things about him so why not return the favour? he is been cocky so much and always not saying good things about her only decrease his fans including me who loves him so much he is the reason i watch the show but hey if talking about planet earth and everything delena related not actualy stick up for his cast mate is awesome for him *insert sarcastic here*may be his alter ego better than him let me say damon is the one peopel love more sad that is !!
@hinata26 Hi F4 mate.The topic is how hot Kat looked at The little red riding hood preimere.She looked amazing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A interesting thought pop up to me. sometimes before, I have a conversation with a fan, she talk about the case of tv actors/actress's struggle in the business is because their level of ability and performence is incompatible with the big stars. what are your thoughts?
@katesbon Im very sad to say I agree.I find the fact that not one of them will stick up for Kat or even Paul astounding I thought they were supposed to be like family. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago hinata26 said…
LOL interesting topic I didn't see photos of this première Maybe I might !!!
I hope you do.She looks gorgeous in red.She looks a lot like Halle Berry in those photos. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Katesbon meh agree while we both luv Damon/Ian it just sumtimes *insert Nicki Minaji attitude* he's like a Ben. (Desprate Ken Barbz that got too much ego) he's a hottie yea and DE luvs him, but why not talk bout the bloody things he and kat do? Why just ingore that side? Guess pumpin DE and TVD is more important.@Chazzaf meh loves SMG and Assliyan she shares meh bday month and day. March 23 lol and her daughter shares meh best mates March 24. @Hinata26 anything you like to talk bout mate.
yeah, she looks beautiful than others in premier.
@DamonsLilBird I agree have you saw the photos yet. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@aceg so you saw her then.She reminds me of Halle Berry in those photos. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx