Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2690

over a year ago chazzaf said…
@DamonsLilBird Well im a Clois fan but Clana was okay.Im a Dean Girl Jensen is just a brilliant actor. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago KrissyDelenaFTW said…
@DamonsLilBird Ha yes I have cookies DElightful Ears thats a new one lol.
@chazzaf OMG I love Jensen Ackles hence the icon Im the only DE fan that doesnt have a DE icon but my Jensen/Dean love far outweighs any love for ships I voted againt Ian in a poll cause Jensen was against him and boy oh boy were my TVD mad at me but in a funny way I love TVD and the whole cast but if the show or any of its actors are against Supernatural or Jensen dude I know who I must stay loyal to lol.
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
I love Dean but I have a hidden soft spot for Sammy. It's those puppy dog eyes.
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
You know, funny thing is i've never watched Supernatural? LOL. But I here about it all of the time, so i'm guessing it's a good show.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Yah f4 mate you should give old Smallville a try before Lois. Ya might love them but SpN are the best have Bgs, vids, icons, banners etc. @Were getting along with a DE fan sumthing meh hasnt had an awhile luv ya KrissyDelenaFtw. Thnks for kinda seeing the DB connection mate *Gloomps*.
@KrissyDelenaFTW I know how you feel Jensen is just so swoonworthy.@ApplePie88 I also have a soft spot for Sam I love Jared.@Maximumridefan It is a really good show I hope you enjoy it when you finally do start to watch it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I do like Bermey :) I also like Bonnie and Stefan and I would even be open to Tyler and Bonnie Katerina just has chemistry with all the guys I find myself going how can I pick she works with all of them :)
@DamonsLilBird Yeah its great we can get along with DE fans sometimes I think it is not possible and then sometimes im like they are actually not that bad LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I like everyone on Supernatural but Dean girl big time Jensen is a amazing actor I was like if they could have they should have made him Klaus lol

@maxiumridefan Watch it Supernatural is the best show ever!
Argggh, a Delena fan is trying to bring me down on Tumblr. I'm just gonna block her.

Anyways, Supernatural fan forever...
@KrissyDelenaFTW I dont like Beremy only because they were far to rushed.I know Kat has great chemistry with all the guys eve Mason. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@KrissyDelenaFTW keeping up the Jensen love.Love him to bits. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
meh
Gonna get off for a bit. I'm really upset at the moment.

Aww no were not all bad I know we have bad ones I can get along with any shipper as long as your nice and not screaming for my DEath on twitter when that happens I just yell at those mean fan fans I know not everyone in the BD SE fanbase bad and I dont group them in with nice ones.

@DamonsLilBird I do see it a DB connection as of now I dont see it as romantic but as a possible friendship and hey thats fine with me :)
@Chazzaf yah mate it is wonderful and sad meh cnt marry Jensen or JARED *cries* @Maxmumride yah never flippin watch SpN?! *shocker* Get into it mate get into it lol @KrissyDelenaFtw luv ya type mate not Beer-me though sorry mate jus cnt see them. Funny meh didnt say DE lol use to be a DE hardcore shipper but DB became Wow. An half meh camp became crazies lol not ya.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
meh
@ApplePie88:

Give me the exact location of the tumblr. I'll see what I can do. I'm sure I can straighten things out.

Everyone, carry on as before.
last edited over a year ago
@DamonsLilBird I know we should kidnap Jensen and Jared and keep them to ourselves LOL joking man I have a twisted mind LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@ApplePie88 God honey dont worry dont let however it is get to you.Some people can be so cruel. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mischievous
@Chazzaf meh isnt joking lol sorry ladies we luv them and their hott! @KrissyDelenaFtw lol *takes anotha cookie* glad to know mate but hey your honest and flippin kind so yea your a Delightful Ears fan. They are the sane DE fans who would or will give Bamon a try and not get overboard into ship wars.
I do see your point I do like Beremy but it was rushed I mean its moving faster then canon ships like DE and I think BD is also considered canon. In all honesty I would rather they explore Bonnie before making her a couple with anyone I say this bc I think if they could bring Lucy back (I really liked her) they could have a kick ass story of Bonnie learning more about being a witch and you could see her again with a family member I find it sad shes the only character on the show who you dont see around her family and I would love to see that :)
@DamonsLilBird well are you up for the kidnapping LOL.@KrissyDelenaFTW I also get really annoyed that we dont know anything about Bonnies Background I also loved Lucy I was really sad that she was only there one episode. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UGH, now I'm like in tears now. I let her get to me, I'm so pathetic.
@ApplePie88 your not pathetic some times people get hurt so much that they finally crack.Honestly I dont blame you for crying I would be very hurt to. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBrid I do admit at first I was a mean DE fan I look back at it as I was a dumbass but I was so new to shipping I have never done it before TVD Supernatural is not a romance show it doesnt have couples so when I got into TVD and saw how harsh the ship wars were I got caught up into it because I thought thats how I was supposed to act because everyone else was acting and it was a new show new message boards new people not my Supernatural peeps and I was trying to fit in then I just got sick of acting like a asshole and just stopped and rewatched eps and saw shit Stelena is cute Bamon has a witty banter they are not bad. I dont mind want happens yes I will root for Delena but if othet pairings happen I wont be upset I will juat watch them pan out and maybe even also end up rooting for them :) I want my fav characters to be happy with whoever even if whoever is not my first choice :)
@Chazzaf yea but morrow mate night time over here and meh last treatment luv ya mates.@KrissyDelenaFtw lol you too mate meh loves you *Gloomps you (japanese way of huggin really kawaii/Cute.) lol @Applepie dnt listen to fans like her she's just a hungar troll.
rainy
I'm just gonna go for the night. Not feeling to well.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
Alright, sweetie, you go and rest. Don't worry about any other silly comments. In the morning, it will all blow over and frankly, what's said here isn't all that important. Alright?

So, get some shut-eye and feel better tomorrow.

P.S.: Good luck on your test. I hope you studied for it. We want nothing less than a A+-B-.
last edited over a year ago
@ApplePie88 Ill see you soon.Please dont beat yourself up about it she isn't worth it.Sweet dreams. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@applepie Oh dont cry its tumblr ppl think their badasses their not I dont even write on mine I just reblog pics
blush
@KrissyDelenaFtw Awww meh loves you even more *Gloomps* yea that's how I bloody was. May b not the bashing, threating or spamming sum DE fans do. Though meh was pretty nasty now DE is kute but as mates lol just cnt bloody ship them as, lovers anymore.
@KrissyDelenaFTW is it okay if I add you I have quite a lot of respectful DE fans as friends and you are very nice I have a lot of respect for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBird I hope you get better soon mate you have me in stitches when I read your comments and cool Icon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hugs DamonsLilBird :) (Damon should get on to calling both Elena and Bonnie the nicknames he calls them in the book) ur screen name reminded me of the one thing I would love on the show lol I like the Bamob bathtub scene he was so sweet to her.
@Chazzaf thnks mate just bloody tired of meh treatments and pills but will get better. Thnks for lovin meh stuff lol. Applepie take care mate.
@KrissyDelenaFTW yeah Bamon was so sweet in the books. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@Chazzaf Sure :) You guys are really nice to :)
@DamonsLilBird Oh I hate spammers we get them on Supernatural boards I dont see the point of doing it at all though Im 21 and too old for such things lol
@DamonsLilBird Do you like Puckleberry or Quick in Glee. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@KrissyDelenaFtw lol yea? Goodie meh lol that's one of meh favs love Damon's nicknames too Bon Bon becuz they were bloody cute. *hugs back* @Chazzaf ok F4 mate really gon off Im being hook up to the machine now and it wont be bloody long, before meh dose off. Thnks for luvin thee icon meh cnt wait for this movie luvs yours too.
@KrissyDelenaFTW Thanks Im going to fan you now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBird Thanks quite a lot of people like the icon its very exotic. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If they do to Bamon what they do in the books then I could fully become a Delena and Bamon shipper to be honest I swear I am a mulitshipper of DE SE and DB lol
@Chazzaf never ship any glee couples lol dnt know why just dnt.@KrissyDelenaFtw your welcome mate didnt know snp spammers existed lol. Ok Ok good night mates for good will talk morrow. Jiyane!
@DamonsLilBird see you soon Goodnight.@KrissyDelenaFTW I dont ship Delena in the books because I dont really like Elena I think she will always Stefan even if she gets with Damon and to me that is unfair to both Stefan and Damon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Night. Ya TVD has ship wars Supernatural has brother wars and the insane fans who hate on the wifes who the two main actors are so being a fan of that show for six yrs makes me a badass cause tvd ship wars r tamed compared to Supernatural brother wars lol
@KrissyDelenaFTW I take it your new to shipper wars.Im a survivor of the great Leyton Vs Brucas War and what a war it was LOL.Also a survivor of the Smallville Clois Vs Clana War. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
smile
KrissyDelenaFTW I think you are one of my favorite DE shippers now LOL. This proves that DB And DE fans can interact peacefully with rach other.
@Maximumridefan It is great that not all DE fans are crazy but then again im sure this a lot of crazy Bamon fans to LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@chazzaf I do not like book Elena she is a bitch I greatly love tv Elena book Elena bothers me so much but a shipped DE in the books first cause book Stefan just was blah tv Stefan and Elena are vast improvements from their book selfs I loved book Damon and loved him on the show I actually didnt become a shipper of anyone on the show until the ep Bloodlines :) I hated though how they made Damon obsessed with Kat cause in the books I got a sense he didnt love her at all that he was using her as a excape from his pain and sucky life ( dad beating him up him being teased the pain he had about loosing a mom he cared deepy about) I felt Book Damon wanted to be a vampire because a vampire can shut off pain so he in a way used his charm on Kat to get to a means off an end.
@KrissyDelenaFTW I also dont think he liked Kat in the books either.I think he was just going with her because she was with Stefan.I like Elena in the show know she does bore me a little but I like her a whole lot more than book Elena.I just hated Book Elena with a passion LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xx
@maxiumridefan Blushes thank u :) U guys r very nice I have a best Bamon friend on twitter and u guys are just like her :) Im so new to shipping I like Dean with some girls on Supernatural before but thats not a popular opinion in that fan base so I never really shipped serious lol