Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2690

over a year ago aceg said…
So she's hiding her true face from us and playing us all this time?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hinata26 said…
I think so
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
mischievous
@aceg: basically yes.

And talking of immature hidiots, notice the stupidity of certain comments in regard to our icon:

link

I could not refrain my judgey side from lecturing a bit.
by way, it sorta makes me to laugh that all this increased number of trolls and spies in our spot came after the extended trailer...

i suppose they REALLY can't stand the fact we will be getting one scene.

Gee, if we had thrown a fit like this for every DE scene we had to bear... there would be no DErs alive left by now... although sometimes i wonder if that would be such a bad thing, considering the way they are behaving recently.Pfff.
@skysamuelle yep no De fan would be great . We could all live in peace!!!!
If she assumed issue our opinion differently is an act of prejudice, then she is sadly mistaken. As a matter of fact, we always address our concerns on the subject of DE after having adequate knowledge. Moreover,most of our Bamon fans have never spoken of Ian in such a negative manner. So I think this girl should reconsider her strong claim.

over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Hello mates so @hinata26 has filled ya ears in what Ive seen today? It's bloody funny becuz I fan her butt and this is the manky thanks we get?
By the way, I was re-reading chapter 7 of Adverse Effects and noticed some similarities Bamon shared with Chopin's music.
The sentimental nature of the couple (their individual characteristics in TVD as well)matched in rhythm with dynamics of Chopin.
Yet she ungrateful I wouldn't have said something like that to amazing people like all of you.
kiss
Bamon and Chopin... a beautiful though... you should post it on our wall, the mood sure needs uplifting.
Thnks@hinata26, @Aceg hmm sumthing to think on. Oh she's best mates with our fav leading troll SpuffyDelena. Why say one bloody thing then turn around to another and say sumthing different? Im bloody thnkful meh phone is kinda back becuz DE fans has been flippin skipping the pit, with all the leaky rubish they spit.
@skysamuelle: lol Thanks.
@DamonsLilBird: I feel so good to have you back mate. We missed you dearly.
Thnks mate been cryin jus now soap baby jake is gonna die.@Aceg Liz&Jason no more Yah but jake *cries*
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
I'm sorry but I can't stand Delena fans. I hate how they go on L.J. Smith's site and express their entitled opinions about how Delena is meant to be and screw everyone else who thinks otherwise. FUCK THAT SHIT. I can't stand most of them if I'm being honest. Alot of them have become such a nuisance. They make me want to shoot myself in the face with their entitled ways and their arrogance. THEY ARE IN SUCH DENIAL ABOUT DAMON/BONNIE, calling them "brother and sister". Do you repeatedly kiss (romantically and yes, sometimes intensely and passionately) your brother/sister the way Damon has with Bonnie throughout the course of the series? The answer is no. They don't know shit about the difference between lust and love.

-Breathes deeply-
Brother and sister beurk. They kissed each other and all. Hope they don't act like that with their siblings.
Because it's incest beurk !!!
over a year ago helomusic said…
meh
So if I read right KrissyDelena was a new Deluv! I'm kind of proud of myself and ignore he when she was on our spot since the Deluv experience just pissed me quite a lot! So I think even if I still believe that some DE fan can be moderate! I prefer to not trust them there are kind of hypocrite and love to play us around! I don't see their point! Actually I think they should focus on their ship and leave the other fandom alone but I don't think they can do that!
over a year ago lorastefens said…
@Applepie lol..I know some of them are going to be on your last nerves but we have to ignore them.I have seen that some of them behave like Justin Bieber fans but I really want to talk with you about Bamon only, if you talk more about them, you will give them more importance, so avoid the ones who got on your nerves, I have some cool DE friends and the ones who bother you about your opinion avoid them, I never answer those ones comments.I really don't give damn about DE or some fans who talk shit about my opinion.

@helomusic, I don't think so.I think they are different and Krissydelena is not really trying to create any shippers war here.lol..but we are really annoyed as the trolls are always giving problem in our spot,Even Yesterday also, So I understand what you are going through..XD
This is what I'm talking about and it just annoys me like no other:

I honestly dont get what all you Bamon fans see in a Bonnie/Damon pairing. I've read all of the books up to midnight and am cirrently 100 pages in to midnight. And I havent seen a single thing in any of the boosk to suggest that Damon likes Bonnie in anything more than brotherly way. Yes he is protective over her sometimes, and yes he would never hurt her, but I fail to see the romanticism in their relationship. Whereas Elena and Damon literally can't keep their hands off eachother (granted, behind stefan's back). I'm not putting you Bamon fans down, I just want someone to explain it to me!

A loyal Delena fan.

I'm sorry, but biased and in denial much? L.J. SMITH DIDN'T CREATE DAMON/BONNIE CONNECTION FOR NOTHING. Even L.J. Smith confirmed in one of her emails that Damon/Bonnie's connection is ROMANTIC. Damon's feelings for Bonnie are ROMANTIC. God, some DE fans are so dumb. Sorry for the language but I'm just beyond annoyed by these stupid DE nutzos who are and act so incredibly entitled all of the time. DELENA IS LUST. BAMON IS LOVE. Delena fans wouldn't know the difference between LOVE and LUST if it hit them in the face.
Ils sont trop stupide pour sa malheureusement.
We don't go to their spot to post stuff. I don't know why they can't do The same thing for us.
I think they're obsess to bd as much as de.
laugh
Okay so you just kissed a girl and you blush for nothing, so if Damon/Bonnie are brothers and sisters :O why Damon always wants to kiss Bonnie or they both blush, Okay please kiss your brother, then tell me if he blushes or not.XD, LMAO..I just snorted reading that comment.I will just laugh at that comment and never answered back.
angry
I don't ask to DE fan why they "LOVE" DE so much! I don't care of why they want them to happen it's their choice and their "vision" (even if I saw nothing except unhappiness, pity, anger and sadness). So why can't they just accept that we don't see things like them. I respect DE fans opinion but I don't respect them when their attitude are disrespectful towards us just because of our preferences! They say we are racist but I think THEY ARE RACIST OF US BECAUSE WE ARE BAMON FANS and that it's more bad than anything! They're aren't tolerant at all. They only walk with hatred word toward us and I prefer to be ignore than insult because of what I like. Those people don't see how bad it is for them, they think because they are behind their computer they can hurt people freely! It's just unbelievable, and the worst is that they fight for unreal couple but they actually hurt real people when they bash unnecessary the people who are fans! I don't mind when they insult Bamon but I actually don't like when they insult us or the actors that is quite terrible!
The Bamon brother and sister comment is just sick! Are they on their right mind? Maybe on DE land brother and sister kiss... just sick vision eurk! What perverse mind!
Like I said, Delena fans don't know anything about love. They think that "lust" and having desire for someone or being horny for someone (which is what Damon feels towards Elena), equates to TRUE LOVE. They're in for a rude and also sad, awakening. And I'm also sick of the Delena fans running around saying that Damon only died and sacrificed his life for Bonnie because of Elena. That's such complete and utter BULLSHIT. DE nutzos will DO ANYTHING to deny the deep, meaningful connection between Damon/Bonnie, a connection which L.J. Smith HERSELF implemented into her own book.
@lorastefens unfortunatly krisswhatever is like deluv she insulted us on The de rant I read What She said and it was not really nice. She worst because she's hipocrite.
Like Helomusic said I don't have anything if fans don't like a couple but some DE fans bash Bamon fans for loving Bamon, at that moment, I got pissed because everyone is entitled to have their opinion where it's absolutely mean to insult people because of fictional couple, If I got insulted because of my opinions, I always answer back between.

over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
They are kidding me right? Would a brother strip his sister naked and put her in the bathtub and then give her his blood? :x
@hinata26, really then why she is here to talk with you guys.lol..good thing, I don't talk to strangers :PI mean I never go to the place In which I'm not a fan of and then talk trash about them upon back.

I mean fans don't understand bashing a ship and shippers are two whole different thing, I mean because of shipping preference fans are insulting WTF!!But I guess some DE fans are 12/13 years old and they don't know about it.I don't like two faced hypo-crates between, who pretends sth and who are sth else.
ItalianAngel89: They think that lusting after someone and feeling overwhelming sexual desire is what true love is. NOT. Damon/Elena will NEVER EVER have the same depth and meaning as Damon/Bonnie have. The Delena fans can deny their connection all they want by calling them "incestuous" or "brother and sister", but I have read absolutely every single page in every single 6 of these novels (soon to be seven) and I know what I read. Unlike Delena supporters, I actually read the whole series PAGE BY PAGE, LINE BY LINE. That Delena fan probably is lying through her teeth and has only read the Delena parts. I don't believe any Delena fan when they say that they have read the books PAGE BY PAGE. Alot of the Delena fans are the BIGGEST LIARS and the biggest bullshitters ever.
Ha that's flippin rich were kissing cousins? Kissing cousins who's gonna get together. Why are they so damn against Bamon? They have never givin us a good enough bloody reason to hate us other than, were getting in their whore's way. Well may b this should tell ya ELame doesn't really love Damon but just bloody want him. Here she has a nice guy, Stefan will do anything for her even removed his prenscene, from her life. TV Damon is a joke which meh hasnt bloody caught on to the flippin laughter.
over a year ago berry18 said…
@ApplePie88: omg you are the most frustrated person ever. you obviously have some problems in your real life, & you're trying to take it out on delena fans in the internet LOL. because i've never seen someone so FULL OF HATRED like you. & you're calling them offensive names all the freakin time o.O your every single post is not about bamon (that you should FOCUS on), but how horrible, full of shit, crazy delena fans are. and it's only because of some stupid tv show couple. omg, it's not normal anymore.
i don't even feel like commenting on "That's because more then half of them are probably 13 year old chicks who have never been laid and have never even experienced the concept of real love" or "biggest bullshitters ever" lol...unbelieveable! you're behaving as if they killed you mother/deeply hurt you/or did something horrible to you! and it's all because you can't accept the fact that damon doesn't love bonnie, only elena. i never write anything here, but i find it very entertaining to visit this spot once in a while & read all those delousional comments like "damon and bonnie-true love", even though they had no scenes together & it's been mentioned MANY times that damon loves elena and only elena. but i think "ok, let them stay delusional, why stop their happiness lmfao". and oh, i'd never call any bamon fan a "bitch", "slut" or someone full of shit only because they don't ship the couple i do. this is CHILDISH.
and you're saying you're 22? LMAO. you act like a little girl who didn't get her first period yet. save it.

and no one else does it in this spot, only you. that's why i do respect all the SE & Bamon fans, but you went out of line. you should feel ashamed, because you make bamon fans look horrible in general. that's why i wrote this little essay here. STOP THE VIOLENCE. if you have a problem with yourself, do something about it instead of running around and offending everyone. thank you.
berry18:

your insults actually lose all their dramatic affect when you say you come here just to make fun of us and our shipping preferences.

If you want you and your ship and your opinion to be respected, or even only taken seriously, have the decency to show the same respect to shippers who display other preferences.

Because a person who comes here just to call us delusional because we ship Bamon, cannot mean sincerely that she/he respects BD or even SE fans...hencefore, you lost with those two simple comments the ability to take the high moral ground with anyone.
@Berry18: You should take a look at your fan base and see how they treat SE & DB supporters. I think you're the one who is delusional. Along with more then half of your cyber-bullying fanbase who personally picks on my forum friends/followers and causes them to stop posting. I have so many friends (RL friends, I might add) who have stopped posting on forums and message boards because of your fan base due to the personal threats and cyber-bullying done by your fan base. Not only that, but people within your fan base are bashing and attacking actors and actresses from the TVD cast on Twitter, people like Kat Graham, for absolutely no reason. I don't go out of my way to cause drama by attacking specific Delena supporters or attacking Kat Graham on Twitter because she plays Bonnie and they hate her character. Your fanbase should learn a little bit about respect before you go judging US. And from what I see of your fan base and how they've treated so many SE and DB supporters (and even RL actors/actresses), you don't deserve an ounce of respect. And besides, you just hate to hear the TRUTH. Because out of all of us DB and SE supporters who are so nice and calm and quiet, someone has got to call Delena supporters out on their BS. I bet a lot of you just expect all of us SE and DB supporters to stay absolutely nice and quiet and not say anything while we just sit back and let you disrespect SE and DB supporters and the ships in which they support (since the beginning I might add, because I've seen it all when it comes to your fanbase; racism, anti-gay slurs, actual personal threats and attacks towards specific SE and DB supporters, attacking, bullying, etc the list goes on) let you try to speak over everyone else in this fandom. I refuse to do that. And that's exactly what I intend on doing. YOUR FANBASE INSTIGATES, I'M RESPONDING. Don't like what I have to say, don't read it. Simple as that. This is a RANT forum, therefore, I am allowed to speak the truth about the rabidity of your fanbase.

Oh and also, do you see me going to the Delena spot to rant my opinions (which is what you're doing in the DB spot, you must be secretly obsessed with us to be spying on this forum)? No, you don't. So why don't you just go back to your spot called "Dumb Entertainment" and let us DB supporters support our couple in peace without so many of your DE trollers coming onto our spot and causing so many problems (I'm not going to even name names because I'm not that childish as you say)?
Berry18: And BTW, more then half of your fan base IS crazy. :) THAT is quite factual. Also, you're a hypocrite. You called SE and DB fans "delusional" for supporting their ship but then you contradicted yourself and said that you have respect for them? Yeah right. At least I openly admit that I don't respect the Delena fan base because they haven't given me any reason to do so.

P.S. - My life is absolutely fine, thank you. If I really, and I mean REALLY, needed counselling, I wouldn't be talking on here right now. I would be projecting at a therapist and not a DE supporter who is "trolling" in the DB spot. Perfectly sane, happy and healthy, thanks.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
@applepie: please dont waste your time trying to reason with fans that simply dont understand us.. its useless. they will NEVER understand and sadly this will keep going on as long as TVD lasts..

ps. i thought the bamon was the only spot CLEAR of delena fans... well i guess not!! ughh
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
These trolls just loved to get reported don't they? *Reports*
and it's all because you can't except the fact that damon doesn't love bonnie, only elena.

*facepalm*
LOL and this is where I stopped reading.

Also @Berry18, funny how you , a DE shipper, says to STOP THE VIOLENCE when your fanbase are the ones who start this shit in the first place.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
cool
@Berry18, Applepie isn't an imature Troll like you. She's very nice on commenting and if you haven't noticed, right there on the Forum title, look very very closely... like very closely, it says: Bamon Rant and under that:*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed* So I have no idea what your doing here. OK! Thanks for visiting! Bye!
@Applepie thnks for bloody using the DE nickname becuz they are Dumb Entertainment. @Berry18 Now you listen to meh you over bearing closet Bamon luver if ya dnt like meh mates, comments. Then dnt bloody read them matter of fact dnt flippin come over into the DB spot, unless ya gotta confession. We are tired of the threats, insluts, name calling and bloody bashing. Stop dissing Kat stop dissing US becuz I will not be bloody called again, A Cunt, Half breed and the N word. Now have a nice day and thnks for stoppin by!
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
wink
@ApplePie88:

Sweetie, Berry18 just paid you a compliment!

She referred to your posts as 'violent outbursts.' In this setting, 'violence' is equivalent to verbal articulation. As you are currently the most vocal and articulate defender of Bamon, you've attracted a wide spectrum of fans and apparently your verbose talent has lured to attentions of an unlikely lurker.

So, brava my dear for amassing an eclectic group of followers. Aside from SignalFire and FanFiction12, you've accomplished what no man has done before.

heart
@Ducky8bug I agree we bloody love you Applepie dnt let sum flippin troll break ya down. Her name speaks all that she's nothing but a flippin, DB hater troll. The page reads BAMON RANT JACKAROO can ya read.. or do ya need new bloody eyes? How bout a flippin new brain?, becuz you know nothing of our bloody lives or Applepie's. Hating us wont make meh nor others love or give your couple, the flippin respect ya want. You dnt show us none so why bloody expect it back? I was once a huge DE lover and now I thank meh brain everday, Im not. Cuz of fans like you who have no life enjoy being miserable mate.
over a year ago Minaftw said…
So, brava my dear for amassing an eclectic group of followers. Aside from SignalFire and FanFiction12, you've accomplished what no man has done before.

lol don't forget me they hate me too, and Signalfire, and fanfiction12, and now Applepie, and of course Ducky has pissed them off too, yeah for the Bamon team!
@Mina yea indeed mate for the Bamon team meh is been harsh on bloody youtube. An fbook that I closed meh accounts and got a new youtube account, their flippin rude. So we should be proud of our deranged fans becuz we now know were bloody threating. lol
@DamonsLilBird: some obssessive fans should be thankful that the nature of internet and allow them to do things without take responsibilites of their actions. Otherwise they will face a series of law suits against them.
meh
Thanks fellow Bamonators for having my back. <3 I greatly appreciate it and you're all so awesome. I'm glad to be part of this fan base whom are so respectful, intelligent and insightful. Now, long rant ahead. I've given it a lot of thought, and I'm just going to avoid and ignore what the Delena nutzos have to say (again, I'm not going to name names). Most of what they say is OTT biased nonsense (I mean, everything Delena is considered to be biased anyways because they are the self-proclaimed so-called "majority"). Also, if they call me biased because I passionately defend both Stelena and Bamon after so many of the Delena supporters constantly bash both SE & DB in the first place, then I am proud to be called biased. Someone has got to defend SE, DB, Stefan and Bonnie around here and show them some love (even though I love Damon and yes, Elena as well, even though she may annoy me some times especially in the novels). Also, I have been accused in the past of hating Damon because I support Damon and Bonnie in a romantic relationship. Because I see the romanticism between Damon and Bonnie in the novels (and also see the chemistry between Ian/Kat and Bamon on the TV show) and understand that they do have a deep, meaningful connection, I have been accused by many Delena fans in the past that I HATE DAMON simply because I support him in a relationship with Bonnie McCullough/Bennett. Which is NOT true! If I hated Damon, I wouldn't want him to be with Bonnie (who is my favourite female character in the series). The truth is, I love all of the characters of TVD in their own ways. I love Stefan, Bonnie, Damon, Elena (even though I get critical of her characterization sometimes), Tyler, Matt, Caroline, Alaric, Meredith, Klaus, Katherine, etc. I love all of the TVD characters because each character brings something "different" to the series. It just makes me beyond angry and annoyed when I see people bashing Stefan and Bonnie incessantly for no reason. I am not expecting everyone to like Stefan or Bonnie. Not everyone is going to like these characters. But at least appreciate and respect the character considering it is part of the TVD series as a whole. There's a difference between OTT bashing of a characters and being critical of the characters. I criticize the characters in a logical way and if any of the characters do something stupid or something that I do not agree with (no matter if they are my favourite character), I will call them out. Every character within this series is fair game to be criticized so therefore, there is absolutely no wrong in doing so. I also have a right to logically criticize Delena. Do I have a habit of being overly blunt in my criticism? Absolutely. But there is a reason for this. It's more then the fact that Delena is not a good couple or that I don't ship Delena under any circumstances, it is also about the fanbase. The OTT bashing of other characters for no reason on TVD, characters who are NOT Damon & Elena, has been going on for a while now, pretty much since the show started. And it just got worse as soon as the 2nd season started. By the end of the 1st season, I was already seeing so much bashing of Stefan and Bonnie constantly everywhere; on YouTube, FB, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. And not only that, actually wishing Stefan and Bonnie to be killed off simply so that Damon and Elena can get together. I mean, seriously? Do they honestly believe that Damon is going to be with Elena after his own brother dies????? If Stefan is killed off, I can assure you that the last thing that Damon would do is even think about Elena or even pursue her. DAMON WOULD BE UTTERLY EMPTY, BROKEN AND DEPRESSED IF STEFAN WAS KILLED OFF. They may have had their issues with each other, but THAT IS STILL HIS BROTHER; THEY ARE BROTHERS FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. No girl is every going to come between that or change that. This is actually why I have been so antagonistic towards this triangle in the first place. I hated the TVD triangle since the beginning when I started reading the series when I was 13 years old. And I still hate it to this day. The reason why I greatly love TVD is because of the diverse and individual characters, the interactions/relationships (not necessarily romantic, I might add even though I'm passionate about them), and the different storylines within the series. THAT is why I love TVD. The fact that I passionately defend and support Stelena and Bamon is only a part of my love for TVD, it is not all of it. I love TVD for the series and the TV show. I watch the show for SHOW and I read the novels for the STORY. If I didn't actually enjoy TVD as a whole, I wouldn't bother defending all of the other characters (whether they are major or minor characters) who incessantly get bashed on by fans (mostly Delena supporters). While I understand that not all Delena fans are OTT, rabid and disrespectful (I have close friends who are DE fans IRL and we get a long perfectly), a lot of the DE fans that I have encountered on the internet, on the forums, on the message boards and on the various social sites (Tumblr, FB, Twitter, YT, etc) are disrespectful, not only of the TVD characters but also of the TVD cast who portrays these characters (I.e. Katerina Graham, Paul Wesley). Just because I don't support Delena, doesn't mean that I go and bash and hate on Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder. I love Ian and I love Nina, eve though I can't stand Delena. But DE fans literally bash KG and PDub because of the characters that they portray and the fact that they get in the way and are a supposed "obstacle" standing in the way of their precious Delena. That is what bothers me more then anything. So when I see this kind of thing around, I RESPOND. And that is exactly what I intend on doing. When a Delena supporter runs around pretending to be polite to DB fans, I am skeptical towards them. They know they hate DB and DB supporters (and SE and SE supporters) yet they pretend to be nice to us. I guess it's safe to say that I don't trust a lot of them. I understand what it feels like to be cyber-bullied since I am actually a victim of it. I have actually stopped posting on most TVD forums now and even deleted my Twitter and de-activated my FB account because of being personally threatened, attacked and cyber-bullied by Delena supporters for simply stating my reasons and opinions for being Pro-Stelena and Pro-Bamon. Because I support these two ships, I have been cyber-bullied by Delena fans on the forums, sent private hate mail. So I know what it is like to be cyber-bullied by them. And because of it, I have had to learn how to toughen up and stand up to them because you just got to. I refuse to let any Delena nutzo walk all over me and also, I refuse to let any Delena fan walk all over the SE and DB fan bases as if they are nothing. Because that is how a lot of the DE supporters view us and treat us (again, not all but a lot of them). This is why a lot of them feel like they are so entitled and why they display such a sense of superiority. A lot of them ar arrogant and that is what irritates me about the Delena fan base more then anything. Their sense of entitlement is a huge turn-off. They go on all of the public sites, including L.J. Smith's own site and not only that, KW and JP's Twitters and they basically tell L.J., KW, and JP how to write their own story and their own show. I mean, really? Because they aren't getting Delena, I have even heard Delena fans saying that they are going to stop watching the show and they are going to boycott the show. This only proves one thing to me: THAT THEY DON'T LOVE TVD AS A WHOLE AND THAT THEY ARE WATCHING THE SHOW STRICTLY FOR DELENA AND DELENA ONLY. I may love Stelena and Bamon, but I also love the characters and the storylines as well. They treat the show as if it is called "The Damon Diaries" or "The Delena Diaries", calling themselves the majority and saying that they "own" the show; that is what makes me annoyed. It's called THE VAMPIRE DIARIES; it is about all of the characters within the series. I call out the Delena fan base in such a way because I feel that they do need to be taken down a few pegs and taken down off of their pedestal in which they themselves have placed themselves upon. The arrogance, the sense of superiority and entitlement of their fan base is a HUGE turnoff and I don't think they see it or understand it because a lot of them are in denial and are delusional and refuse to acknowledge it. When they run around calling themselves the majority because of a few polls or because they post a lot more then all of the other shipper fan bases within the TVD fandom or because they constantly try to trend things on Twitter to try to prove something, it shows total and complete arrogance. There's nothing wrong with supporting your ship, but trying to think that you are better then everyone else because of it is another thing. This is why I am so proud to be part of the Stelena and Bamon fan bases. Because our fanbases generally represent generosity, humility and kindness. And truthfully, in the past, I have tried to be respectful and kind towards DE fans and have tried to extend an olive branch to them but they consistently disappoint me over and over again until I have come to the point where I don't care anymore. And this is why I have come to express my opinions and views about their ship and their fanbase (in such a blunt manner, I shall add) the way that I have. Because honestly, they need to be taken down a few notches and learn a little something called humility. I admit, I do have a tendency to be overly opinionated and blunt and if that offends anyone, then I'm sorry. But I speak my opinions and they are what they are. Not everyone is going to agree with me but I believe in speaking the truth instead of pretending that everything is all nice and fluffy. However, I do not go out of my way to pick on Delena supporters (meaning I don't purposely go up to Delena supporters specifically and attack them for supporting Delena). When I attack Delena supporters, it is mostly the rabid and OTT supporters, the ones who run around feeling entitled to speak over everyone else. THOSE are the Delena fans that I have no respect for and sadly, there are a lot of those kinds of DE fans within their fanbase (which is unfortunate). Again, if anything I have said on this forum has offended anyone, then I apologize. But at the same time, I am not sorry for speaking the truth. If that gets me in trouble, then so be it, it is what it is. And I will continue to speak the truth, no matter how blunt it may be. Again, fellow Bamonators, thank you for all the support. I greatly appreciate it.
I'll stop reading TVD interview for now since it is a complete waste of time to look at comments I share different opinons from. They only cause me to roll on the floor laughing. Occasionally, I ask myself why the hell I care so much about certain fictional couple to the degree of addiction. Maybe I was cursed by a witch's spell... Anyway, me ranting is over at least for now.

ApplePie: You really deserve a medal for being a supporter of Bamon
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
smile
ApplePie: NEVER let the DE fans run you off. You are actually one of my favorite people on this site. Your passionate articles continue to give me immense hope for both book and show Bamon.
On a lighter note, it really does look like Ian is "Team Delena" while Nina is "Team Stelena":

“The Vampire Diaries” stars haven’t yet seen scripts for the inevitably epic Season 2 finale, so they’re just as anxious as we are to find out how everything will come to a climax. “I’m just curious as to what the hells going to happen,” series star Ian Somerhalder tells MTV. “Season 1 was such a great journey and it took us all for a ride. I don’t know anything. Which is kind of like life.”

Not having a script to flip through doesn’t stop Somerhalder from imagining his own personal dream ending for the season. “What I would like to see is, is I would like to see Damon kidnap Elena and then go to the Caribbean,” he says. “We’ll go to Paris first, then they go looking for her, and then they disappear to the Caribbean for a season or something, while everyone frantically searches for them.”

Yes, ‘shippers, Somerhalder is firmly on Team “Delena.” The way things stand right now, kidnapping may be Damon’s only chance — Nina Dobrev tells us that as far as Elena is concerned, she’s totally devoted to Stefan (Paul Wesley). “Elena loves Damon and cares about him, but she’s not in love with him,” she says. “She’s in love with Stefan.”

BIG shocker when it comes to Ian being "Team Delena"....NOT.
over a year ago Minaftw said…
lol ApplePie, haha I wonder if Ian was in a love triangle with Bonnie and Elena from the start who would he choose?
This will drive DE shippers nuts and of course they'll rub it in our faces now. This is why I HATE when Ian says stuff like this. And its NOT surprising that he is for Delena. NOT surprising AT. ALL.
"Hi Emily—

Thank you for your beautiful email. I completely understand why some fans get overeager—and especially if they think there is bad news for them. I hope that you will enjoy Midnight, as it is truly the story of Damon finding his deepest feelings for both Elena and Bonnie—and his feelings are definitely not platonic. In fact, to be blunt, without Bonnie and something that Bonnie does at the end, Damon would be permanently dead.

But right now I have to tell you something that makes me so sad and devastated—as bad, in fact, as I have ever felt except for when my mother died. It’s confidential, but it’s been so long now that I just can’t keep up a charade with good-hearted readers like you.

To put it briefly, I’ve been fired from writing the Vampire Diaries. And I’ve been fighting and fighting this since last fall, but there is absolutely no recourse. Midnight is the last L. J. Smith book in the Vampire Diaries series.

It probably sounds completely impossible to say that I am fired from writing my own books. But the truth is that they’re not mine, even though I write every word. When I was called by an agent and asked to write the vampire trilogy, that agent wasn’t from a publisher, but from what is now Alloy Entertainment, Ltd. And they are a book packager. A book packager sells books, already made with covers and all, to publishers, like HarperCollins—my publisher for The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle. And both these series were written “for hire” which means that the book packager owns the books the author produces. Although I didn’t even understand what “for hire” meant back in 1990, when I agreed to write books for them, I found out eventually, to my horror and dismay. It means that even though I have written the entire series, I don’t own anything about The Vampire Diaries. And from now on, the books will be written by an anonymous ghostwriter, just as Stefan’s Diaries are. It will say “Created by L. J. Smith” on the cover, but I am not allowed even to change a word in the ghostwriter’s book.

You might wonder why the book packager and Harper would do this to me. I am not sure either, but usually a book packager gets very submissive, non-assertive writers to write for them—not to mention that most of them, writers or ghostwriters, have had a lot of publishers turn their books down. Book packagers are used to do a lot of editing on their author’s books—because the books need intense editing.

But I’m not submissive, and I always fight editing. In Midnight, I had to fight to keep many Bonnie scenes in the book. I’m not at all sure they liked the things I was doing with Bonnie and Damon—they kept trying to cut such scenes. And of course they didn’t like Elena’s behavior at all. They want strictly Stelena books.

So last fall when I gave them the book Phantom, they didn’t bother to give me edits. Instead, I was given a letter addressed to the ghostwriter by name, telling her to completely rewrite my book. They wouldn’t even listen when I pleaded and promised to do Phantom as they required. The simply took the series and gave it to the ghostwriter . . . to write not only The Hunters trilogy, but whatever comes after that.

They have always tried to minimize my participation in The Vampire Diaries. On the very first original books in 1990 my name was almost invisible on the cover. And now they have my manuscript of Phantom, and the book the ghostwriter writes from it may even sound like I wrote it in places, because they have the right to use my work as they see fit. But the book after that . . . that will be pure ghostwriter. I would guess that they think you readers won’t see or care about the difference in writing styles and skills.

I have said this to another Bamon fan, and I’ll say it now. I had so many plans for Bonnie in The Hunters trilogy.
First of all, in Phantom, I had her showing a lot more emotion, grieving right along side Elena because—well, because Damon does something almost unbelievable for Bonnie in Midnight and he doesn’t get out unscathed.
I won’t spoil it if you don’t know. But they wanted Bonnie to have just put it all behind her—and with Bonnie’s character, I don’t think so! She is always completely openhearted with her emotions; even though she has matured so much in Midnight, she’s still Bonnie, who says exactly what she thinks, even if she hasn’t had a dose of Black Magic wine.

I wanted to write Moonsong, and give Bonnie an admirer who is just as sweet and even more naïve than she is—a pure white wolf with radiant blue eyes, who happens to be a werewolf with moonlight colored hair and the same blue eyes when he’s human. I wanted to show Damon’s surprising reaction to Xander the good werewolf (not at all happy about it—so much that he “accidentally” almost kills the poor innocent wolf) .

I also wanted to show how Damon rescues Bonnie from a vicious wolf-pack attack, and then let her fly away with him. And I wanted to show how Bonnie, who knows a little medicine from her sister Mary, helps Damon deliver Caroline’s twin babies when she goes into labor deep in the woods. But that’s one scene that I would have had to fight tooth and nail for, because even the glow that Damon and Bonnie share at seeing new life come into the world wouldn’t be enough for them to call it decent. They would undoubtedly have tried to make me cut it. But I still want to write it, so badly.

I even had the last book in that trilogy plotted out, where Stefan’s worst nightmare comes true and he takes so much blood from Elena that has to be taken to the hospital for a massive transfusion. He then decides to Influence Elena so hat she will forget his existence, and he does so, to Damon and Bonnie and Meredith’s consternation. I wanted to show how this affected each one of the characters, and how Bonnie once again begins to write in her diary, since Elena’s diary is also forgotten, along with Stefan. I like to write things from Bonnie’s point of view, as I did in Dark Reunion. But none of these things will happen, beause I won’t be around to write it. And I just can’t keep up the pretense any long with wonderful fans like you. I can’t pretend that Bonnie and Damon’s relationship will continue to grow as Damon learns to respect her as well as to love her. She has become “his girl” but I can’t follow up on that. I had to tell the ghostwriter that he would address Bonnie as “little redbird” when he speaks to her.

Sorry for the long rant, but the charade is over for me. I don’t know how Phantom will turn out, with a blend of my manuscript and the complete rewriting of it by the ghostwriter. But I dread it, and even more do I dread what the next books will be like. I’ve worked so hard to make Vampire Diaries a good series, only to have the unthinkable happen to me. And I have no one but myself to blame for not being submissive enough.

Lisa
L. J. Smith"

And the fact that Delena supporters consistently try to say that Damon and Bonnie are more like "brother and sister" when L.J. Smith herself confirmed that D&B's connection is romantic. -Sarcasm-