Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2690

over a year ago bubbles1290 said…
I hope he helps Bonnie too. But honestly, since he's working with Klaus, I highly doubt he'll be on their side. He might be the person making D&B scream in the promo for the next episode. Too bad, considering how hot he is.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@Bubbles ooh say it aint so mate? He better not be making them bloody suffer or it's night night for him.
over a year ago chazzaf said…
@DamonsLilBird He better watch out if he hurts Bonnie otherwise me and you will hurt him.I have picked up a lot of tricks along the years nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with my friends or Kat and Bonnie LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago hinata26 said…
mischievous
I personaly don't mind if he tries to hurt her and that Damon comes to rescue her !!!!!!!
Really it's a perfect scenario!!!!
@hinata26 I agree that is the only time I would let anyone hurt Bonnie if Damon could come and kill them LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yep I want Bamon so if I could have some because of him I'll be really happy even if he tries to hurt bonnie !
Yeah It isn't fair I cant believe we havent had Bamon alone time in 10 episodes and we have had like to hiatuses since then.But we have the next episode to look forward to and no nasty DE fan is going to ruin my buzz LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smile
lol you're right @chazzaf !!!!!!!!!!!
@hinata26 Yeah I am always right only joking LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
big smile
Yes Like with Bonnie Wright you were right too LOL.
As I said I am always right.Maybe it is because my aunt Theresa is Psychic who knows. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you related to Bonnie Mc cullough ? LOL
@hinata26 I wish LOL.I think I would make a awesome druid LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago Sesshomaru_Girl said…
The thing that really bugs me about the next epsiode is that when we finally have a Bamon scene they had to put jeremy in it as well! I mean it's like WTF he's human and useless as ever so why is he tagging along? He just looks like a third wheel.I really hope that Damon gives him a hard time so he won't come anymore but I highly doubt it. Where ever Bonnie is Jeremy is there right with her! Talk about annoying and pathetic!
last edited over a year ago
@Sesshomara_Girl I agree there was no point in Jeremy even being there but since Jeremy seems to be taking up the role of a puppy following his owner around and because of that I am not surprised he is there. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
mischievous
Guys do you think he follows her even in wc? LOL
It wouldn't surprise me LOL!!!
@hinata26 I wouldn't be surprised either.It is kinda scary I dont remember him following Anna around like he does with Bonnie.But then again he was kinda like that with Vicki. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
hmmm
Ugh, Beremy has become so boring.
@ApplePie88 I agree Im starting to wish he would just disappear because I dont see the point in him anymore and this is coming from someone who used to love him. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tongue
Do you think he wil do something else that "falling in love" some day?
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
Chazzaf: It's not that I don't love Jeremy; I adore him. I think he's a sweet guy. It's just, I don't think he fits with Bonnie. Bonnie is too mature for him. She needs a man, not a boy. Although Jeremy is maturing, he and Bonnie are just not on the same level whatsoever, whether it is emotionally, spiritually, mentally and especially physically. Plus, I think that Jeremy is infatuated with Bonnie because she happens to be a supernatural being (a Witch) and Jeremy seems to have a fascination with girls who are linked with the supernatural (i.e. Vickie and Anna).
@ApplePie88 I know Caroline better watch out otherwise she will be next LOL.@hinata26 I think Jeremy believes he is in love with every girl he lays eyes on LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf it's sad but I think you're right.
@hinata26 As I already said I am always right LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes miss druid LOL!!!
@hinata26 Looks like Miss Bonnie McCullough has some serious competition there is a new druid in town LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mischievous
@chazzaf sure I would watch me back if I was her because Damon might have have an other little witch with you around LOL!!!
@hinata26 LOL she is lucky that I am a die had Bamon shipper otherwise she would have to watch her back.But since I love Bamon I will let her keep him LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
big smile
@chazzaf you're So sweety she better takes The opportunty and get him !!!
@hinata26 Thanks hun you are a sweetie to.Yeah me and you can kidnap Elena so that she doesnt try to stop Bonnie and Damon getting together LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mischievous
Sure we'll do it LOL!!!!!
We'll make some plastic surgery so dopple won't be appealing to anyone!!!
LOL evil laugh
@hinata26 I find your ideas very appealing LOL.Dont worry I could give her plastic surgery be giving her a punch in the face LOL *cracks knuckles*. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
Sure I heard man didn't really purple eyes lol!!!
Maybe we could give her some LOL!!!!!
D woudn't say anything if we say that we didn't it to save bonnie!!
It's simple we knock her out to save her from herself . I mean that girl has suicidal tendencies and if she dies it will be The end of The world and the end of Bamon. I don't think damon could let that happen.
So I'm pretty he would mind that we take care of elena's plastic.
@hinata26 I agree lets do it lets ruin the Bitches face for life.Man I am evil LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mischievous
Yep we're red devil lol!!!!!!!
Yep F4 mates CAN play dirty too LOL!!!
over a year ago aceg said…
Miss Druid lol. Then I shall be a necromancer!!!!!!
Why not@aceg LOL!!!
over a year ago katesbon said…
hello bamonestas! i was reading in other forums and saw some pictures of our bamon wit freaking lil gilbert and a few of de fans were saying tht they are looking forward to a bamon scene*laughing histericaly*any ways so bon and jerms are helping damon wit lookig back to look forward and something like that kind of wishing there was such thing as time travel wish of hero from heros then i wouldn't count every hour of this long month*sighs*!!
@hinata26: I think we can be supernatural f4 mates lol
A new Druid? Hmm I say dnt unpack bitch just get the flippin steppin becuz ya wont be stealin, Damon from his lil bird. Nor Elame sorry but meh cnt stand her at bloody times so run druid, run home to mummy. Ya gonna need her were the Four HorseChicks Of Bamon arosed into Fell's Church. lol Good night mates luv ya all oh 1406 yah us.
over a year ago fanficfan12 said…
To the DE fan who spammed the cw board (you know who you are and I know you'll be reading this): Never in my life have I met a trouble maker like you. You are just a cold-hearted person. I feel sorry for you.

You must have nothing better to do with your time except to get a rise out of others. Well, get over yourself and quit acting unpleasant b/c it seems you only get this way when you're insecure about your own ship.
@fanficfan12 I dont who did the spam thing or anything but I hope whoever did it should be very ashamed of themselves. xxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago fanficfan12 said…
@chazzaf: yes she should. She is the worst person I have ever seen in the vampire diaries fandom and oh- she caused lots of resentment towards her ass. Plus, SHE LIED (I hope she's reading this!).

Gosh, I'm still quite angry, which is bad b/c now I'm seriously plotting ways to tell her ass off on the cw board w/o getting banned. Maybe I should risk it?
who's attacking who on what mates? I just flippin read a bloody review that would make Damon himself cry, tired to link it but meh fail.
@DamonLilBird What happened?
@hinata26: maybe it is SpuffyDelena or some crazies on CW board?
kiss
Pff that girl !!!!!!!! @aceg I'm really happy to be in a spot with people like you.
It's one of the reasons why I'm So proud being a bamonators you guys are amazing!!!
Sometimes I wondering if some de fans aren't ashamed to be around stupid and fanatics . Personaly I would be ashamed !!!
@hinata26 Thanks hun I think you are amazing to.I am a bit down today so I hope I dont seem to distant just very upset. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf what happened sweety?
Sorry late mates I was bloody looking for damon&bonnie Bg's instead meh came across, a fake site deciated to us. Only bout how much they bloody hate us and it was just sooo upset how, she and her loons. Call us losers who has too much time on our flippin hands lol meh time? Im currently in the bloody process of writing meh first fiction, also recording music, acting classes, designers, blah blah. Dnt worry bout them mates haterz r haterz.